PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself From The Carolinas

The Dragonslayer
11-11-2008, 07:55 PM
Hello. I'm 37 and I live in North Carolina. I saw about this forum on the Skadi Forum. It looked like another interesting place to talk with others so I decided to join up. I'm of English, Scot-Irish, German, Dutch & Italian heritage. I consider myself a traditionalist. I am very proud of being an American and being of European stock. I am a Christian, both I belong to no particular church. I am interested in more traditional forms of Christianity such as Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy. I do enjoy though reading about Northern European Paganism. I'm a history buff. I enjoy reading about the history, culture, etc. of Western Civilization. I look forward to being here. I picked The Dragon Slayer from St. George. Blessings to you and yours.

Vulpix
11-11-2008, 08:09 PM
Hi and a warm welcome to the Apricity Dragonslayer :thumbs up!!

Loki
11-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Glad you decided to join Dragonslayer :)

Teuton
11-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Welcome!

The Dragonslayer
11-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the welcomes. It's great to be here.

Arrow Cross
11-11-2008, 08:48 PM
God bless you, brother.

Teuton
11-11-2008, 08:58 PM
I really need to learn to say more than just welcome to Christian members.

May God be with you always, The Dragonslayer.

Aragorn
11-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Just a random question; how do you feel about Gnostic christianity.

I had this discussion about this with a friend of mine, and Iam puzzled in a way:confused:

Not being a christian myself, I find the religion interesting.

The Dragonslayer
11-12-2008, 12:23 AM
Thank you for the continued warm welcomes. I do really appreciate it. I am having a lot of fun at this forum. I'm so glad I joined. I already feel at home. God bless you all. Take care.

P.S. Not sure how I feel about Gnostic Christianity. I have read some books on it. I think some of it is possibly plausible. I probably tend though to be more orthodox and traditional in my Christian beliefs, even though I'm probably open to certain things.