PDA

View Full Version : Do you think slashing the tires of someone who rejected you is ethically justifiable?

Bobby Martnen
03-27-2018, 07:22 AM
I do, because they hurt you, so you have a right to hurt them too, but not in a way that causes permanent damage or physical harm.

Slashing their tires is a good example of an act of vengance that is a pain in the ass for them to deal with, but just wastes their time and money, and doesn't permanently damage anything or cause anyone any real harm.

Discuss.

redphil1994
03-27-2018, 07:30 AM
No that's crazy. Who cares if someone rejects you, you find someone else. Doing such a thing shows that someone is weak and cannot handle rejection. I think it's not an acceptable behavior. The only time this is acceptable is when someone has cheated on you but we are not talking about that now.

Στάλθηκε από το Neffos Y5L μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Bobby Martnen
03-27-2018, 07:36 AM
No that's crazy. Who cares if someone rejects you, you find someone else. Doing such a thing shows that someone is weak and cannot handle rejection. I think it's not an acceptable behavior. The only time this is acceptable is when someone has cheated on you but we are not talking about that now.

But you shouldn't just let her reject you and get off scot-free...

redphil1994
03-27-2018, 08:06 AM
But you shouldn't just let her reject you and get off scot-free...That's my opinion and everyone reacts diferently of course but i think doing such a thing is a little too extreme. Getting rejected is surely not nice and hurtfull but someone has a right to do so.
As i said earlier what is not acceptable is someone cheating on you, then slashing the tires becomes a good thing, but not if you get rejected, i would never go that far; or do anything really. I would just go my own way and find someone else. :)

Bobby Martnen
03-27-2018, 08:07 AM
That's my opinion and everyone reacts diferently of course but i think doing such a thing is a little too extreme. Getting rejected is surely not nice and hurtfull but someone has a right to do so.
As i said earlier what is not acceptable is someone cheating on you, then slashing the tires becomes a good thing, but not if you get rejected, i would never go that far; or do anything really. I would just go my own way and find someone else. :)

The way I see it, having your tires slashed and getting rejected are roughly equal in terms of how bad they are to have to deal with.

If someone does one to you, it's fair to do the other back to them.

StonyArabia
03-27-2018, 08:08 AM
She can sue your ass if you do it

Bobby Martnen
03-27-2018, 08:16 AM
She can sue your ass if you do it

Only if you're caught...

StonyArabia
03-27-2018, 08:21 AM
Only if you're caught...

She'll know it was her bf or significant other who did it

Bobby Martnen
03-27-2018, 08:23 AM
She'll know it was her bf or significant other who did it

Women reject men for stupid reasons too often.

StonyArabia
03-27-2018, 08:34 AM

Yeah but it's part of life and one has to move on

Antimage
03-27-2018, 08:41 AM
You're a a stupid motherfucker

Armenian Bishop
03-27-2018, 08:47 AM
Good Grief! Just obey the laws and follow the rules. I can understand the anger, sadness, frustration, pain, resentment and bewilderment of being rejected, but it's our place to do the best we can, and simply try to pick up the pieces from our broken hearts and shattered dreams. Sometimes it happens, because of misunderstandings, that escalate in the mind of the one whom received our trust and affection -- that happened to me once.

Anyway, it's not even about whether we can fix the problem later, and find someone else later, because society doesn't give us permission to go around slashing tires. Sometimes these things are destined to have unhappy endings.

Nabatea is right: slashing tires for revenge gives a former lover a potential opportunity to sue, and really make life miserable. Her lawyers will be thrilled to have the opportunity to fill their vault with more gold bricks. And, lawyers will like you a lot, because some of them can potentially get richer from suing, while others can make money serving as defense attorneys.

Linebacker
03-27-2018, 09:26 AM
To the other person,that would just be complete reassurance that they made the right choice rejecting you.

mosaic potato
03-27-2018, 01:36 PM
Karma will get to women eventually. They age like milk and they lose all the power they once had. Most of the women who shitted on me 20 years back (for not being a tall, good looking enough man) are now either obese, shackled up with a cuck or just flat out bat shit insane posting feminist crap over twitter.

Slashing tyres? It depends on the context. I've had unprovoked nastiness from female work colleagues I've never spoken to, it felt like disapproval and bullying, so yes I understand that wanting revenge is a normal emotion.

Óttar
03-27-2018, 01:53 PM
If they cheated on you, maybe. If they rejected you, no. I hate to sound like a neo-feminist, but they don't owe you anything.

Heather Duval
03-27-2018, 01:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKNcuTWzTVw

Bobby Martnen
03-27-2018, 05:53 PM
Yeah but it's part of life and one has to move on

Slash her tires, and then move on.

Bobby Martnen
03-27-2018, 05:54 PM
Good Grief! Just obey the laws and follow the rules. I can understand the anger, sadness, frustration, pain, resentment and bewilderment of being rejected, but it's our place to do the best we can, and simply try to pick up the pieces from our broken hearts and shattered dreams. Sometimes it happens, because of misunderstandings, that escalate in the mind of the one whom received our trust and affection -- that happened to me once.

Anyway, it's not even about whether we can fix the problem later, and find someone else later, because society doesn't give us permission to go around slashing tires. Sometimes these things are destined to have unhappy endings.

Nabatea is right: slashing tires for revenge gives a former lover a potential opportunity to sue, and really make life miserable. Her lawyers will be thrilled to have the opportunity to fill their vault with more gold bricks. And, lawyers will like you a lot, because some of them can potentially get richer from suing, while others can make money serving as defense attorneys.

This only really applies if you get caught.

If you slash the tires in a subtle way in the dark of night, you'll never get caught.

I've never done it, though, cause I've never been rejected, cause I've never asked anyone out :)

Grenzland
03-27-2018, 05:55 PM
Yes! Women shouldn't drive!

Bobby Martnen
03-27-2018, 05:56 PM
To the other person,that would just be complete reassurance that they made the right choice rejecting you.

That doesn't mean it wouldn't be emotionally satisfying.

Bobby Martnen
03-27-2018, 05:56 PM
I hate to sound like a neo-feminist, but they don't owe you anything.

If you don't want to be a neo-feminist, then why do you say such things?

Óttar
03-27-2018, 06:00 PM
If you don't want to be a neo-feminist, then why do you say such things?

What if some fat bitch wanted you to be her bf and lick her unwashed 'tang, but you declined and then she burned your house down? Is that fair?

Smeagol
03-27-2018, 06:04 PM
No. You don't have a right to not be rejected.

happycow
03-27-2018, 06:17 PM
no. slashing someones tires because they rejected you means you likely have severe emotional issues. lol

Tauromachos
03-27-2018, 06:21 PM
I do, because they hurt you, so you have a right to hurt them too, but not in a way that causes permanent damage or physical harm.

Slashing their tires is a good example of an act of vengance that is a pain in the ass for them to deal with, but just wastes their time and money, and doesn't permanently damage anything or cause anyone any real harm.

Discuss.

What means they are hurting you by rejecteting you?

You want to force them to not reject you?

The best thing to do for you is not care about them and stop the contact,simple and like man

KMack
03-27-2018, 06:23 PM
The way I see it, having your tires slashed and getting rejected are roughly equal in terms of how bad they are to have to deal with.

If someone does one to you, it's fair to do the other back to them.

You need a set of eyeballs then. Slashing tires is a criminal offense. You do realize that 50% of cars would have slashed tires with women and men rejecting each other. Nobody would ever make it to work.

Heather Duval
03-27-2018, 06:26 PM
You need a set of eyeballs then. Slashing tires is a criminal offense. You do realize that 50% of cars would have slashed tires with women and men rejecting each other. Nobody would ever make it to work.

Shut up
https://i.imgur.com/k6GvuUe.gif

KMack
03-27-2018, 06:30 PM
Shut up
https://i.imgur.com/k6GvuUe.gif

Quit stalking me weirdo. Add relevant commentary or stay out.

Heather Duval
03-27-2018, 06:31 PM
Quit stalking me weirdo. Add relevant commentary or stay out.

Youre talking about relevant comment lol

KMack
03-27-2018, 06:35 PM
Youre talking about relevant comment lol

Answer the original post or point about slashing tires.

B01AB20
03-27-2018, 06:42 PM
Bobbo you need psychiatric help ASAP.

Sp_loa
03-27-2018, 06:46 PM
No that's psychopathic and obsessive. No one has to be with you only because you want them to be with you. People have the right to reject other people or to stay single.
Jesus Christ!

ovidiu
03-27-2018, 07:09 PM
Rather passive aggressive move. It's not like they intentionally hurt you (probably). Someone either is into you or not; it's not their fault. Best just to move on. Besides, stuff like that is bad karma brah

Bobby Martnen
03-27-2018, 07:51 PM
What if some fat bitch wanted you to be her bf and lick her unwashed 'tang, but you declined and then she burned your house down? Is that fair?

There's a huge difference between slashing someone's tires and burning down their house.

One is a minor inconvenience, the other is hugely destructive.

Bobby Martnen
03-27-2018, 07:51 PM

It's not illegal to slash someone's tires, it's illegal to get caught slashing someone's tires.

Bobby Martnen
03-27-2018, 07:52 PM

No, I really don't.

KMack
03-27-2018, 07:53 PM
It's not illegal to slash someone's tires, it's illegal to get caught slashing someone's tires.

It is illegal to slash tires. Getting caught there no law regarding this.

redphil1994
03-27-2018, 07:54 PM
It's not illegal to slash someone's tires, it's illegal to get caught slashing someone's tires.lol

Heather Duval
03-27-2018, 07:57 PM
youre very rebel lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxhjHz9FYQE

Bobby Martnen
03-27-2018, 08:04 PM
It is illegal to slash tires. Getting caught there no law regarding this.

It's not illegal to break the law. It's illegal to get caught breaking the law. :)

Annie999
03-27-2018, 08:10 PM
I don't know if it's OK, but it is certainly pathetic.

dperucca
03-27-2018, 08:20 PM
Not worth getting arrested bro. Plenty of fish in the sea. The best revenge is living better than them

B01AB20
03-27-2018, 08:36 PM

No, I really don't.

:crazy:

And you don't have morals, ethics nor honor neither.

In what kind of environment have you grown?

Did or do your parents love you?

MissMischief
03-27-2018, 09:45 PM
No but it's totally fine if they cheat on you.

Remember though: you shouldn't slash all four tires because insurance will pay for that. Slash three and you're good for they have to pay for that xD

Svipdag
03-27-2018, 09:49 PM
OF COURSE NOT ! It's just hooliganism.

Harley
03-27-2018, 11:33 PM
Um, lol.

If you slash her tires bc she rejected you, it probably justifies her rejection of you.

Jägerstaffel
03-27-2018, 11:37 PM
Ghetto behavior.

Svipdag
03-28-2018, 02:37 AM

NOT TRUE ! A crime is no less a crime just because the perpetrator has not been apprehended.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-28-2018, 02:45 AM

Discuss.

Um, no. That's childish. I hope you get caught and that person busts your skull. Don't be an asshole.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-28-2018, 02:46 AM
No but it's totally fine if they cheat on you.

Remember though: you shouldn't slash all four tires because insurance will pay for that. Slash three and you're good for they have to pay for that xD

Psycho...

MysteriousWays
03-28-2018, 02:49 AM
Rejection is normal...That's why you have to keep trying.

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 03:35 AM
NOT TRUE ! A crime is no less a crime just because the perpetrator has not been apprehended.

Why the unfriending and massive downvoting of me? That's not very nice...

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 03:36 AM
Um, no. That's childish. I hope you get caught and that person busts your skull. Don't be an asshole.

No, it's not childish. It's playing fair.

Decius
03-28-2018, 03:39 AM
Yep

Smeagol
03-28-2018, 03:44 AM

What if you reject a girl? Does she have a right to slash your tires?

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-28-2018, 03:46 AM

It's psycho behavior. I had a friend leave lunch in high school to do that nonsense. I'll tell you the same thing I told him, "You are in so much trouble if you get caught with a knife on you, dude. Like kicked out of school type trouble, man."

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 04:15 AM
What if you reject a girl? Does she have a right to slash your tires?

I've never been in that position, but I don't even have a car.

Smeagol
03-28-2018, 04:16 AM
I've never been in that position, but I don't even have a car.

If you did?

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 04:18 AM
It's psycho behavior. I had a friend leave lunch in high school to do that nonsense. I'll tell you the same thing I told him, "You are in so much trouble if you get caught with a knife on you, dude. Like kicked out of school type trouble, man."

I'd never do it at school...it's best to do it in the dark of night

Decius
03-28-2018, 04:19 AM
edited nvm

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 04:19 AM
If you did?

It's hard to say. I'd obviously rather she didn't, but I'd understand if she did, and I wouldn't press charges or anything.

Smeagol
03-28-2018, 04:22 AM
It's hard to say. I'd obviously rather she didn't, but I'd understand if she did, and I wouldn't press charges or anything.

This is stupid. Nobody is forced to be romantically involved with anyone else. Also, you're talking about committing a crime. :picard1:

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 04:24 AM
This is stupid. Nobody is forced to be romantically involved with anyone else. Also, you're talking about committing a crime. :picard1:

We may disagree on this, but I still like and respect you as a person.

I'll never actually do this, since I'll never ask a female out. The chance of rejection isn't worth it.

Smeagol
03-28-2018, 04:26 AM
I'll never actually do this, since I'll never ask a female out. The chance of rejection isn't worth it.

It's not really a big deal, everyone gets rejected at some point.

Decius
03-28-2018, 04:29 AM
I'll never ask a female out. The chance of rejection isn't worth it.

Good choice Im doing that too, Fuck rejection

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 04:30 AM
It's not really a big deal, everyone gets rejected at some point.

The biggest concern, for me, is that it would cause awkwardness, especially if we know the same people. I also don't have the highest self-esteem, and a rejection would only make it even lower.

If I did ask a woman out, it would be someone who I had no common acquaintances with, and who I would never have to run into again if she said no.

Kouros
03-28-2018, 04:38 AM
no nigga, the fuck?

Kouros
03-28-2018, 04:42 AM
Good choice Im doing that too, Fuck rejection

what the fuck

go out there and get that pussy boy, don't listen to this guy

Decius
03-28-2018, 04:45 AM
what the fuck

go out there and get that pussy boy, don't listen to this guy

1. Im ugly af
2. Im way too young
3. Im the most socially awkward person on earth

Kouros
03-28-2018, 04:51 AM
1. Im ugly af
2. Im way too young

1. I saw your pic, you're cute bro
2. Youre never too young
3. Thots don't care, they just want dick and money

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 04:52 AM
1. Im ugly af
2. Im way too young

I'm 1 and 3

I'm 20, and I want to be married with kids at 23.

But that seems increasingly unlikely

Decius
03-28-2018, 04:55 AM
I'm 1 and 3

I'm 20, and I want to be married with kids at 23.

But that seems increasingly unlikely

After my failure with the girl I really liked from Arizona ive kinda gave up on girls

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 04:56 AM
After my failure with the girl I really liked from Arizona ive kinda gave up on girls

I want to give up on girls so bad, but I want to have kids so bad too.

Decius
03-28-2018, 05:04 AM
1. I saw your pic, you're cute bro
2. Youre never too young
3. Thots don't care, they just want dick and money

1. Girls don't seem to think so
2. I'm pretty young for that stuff and have no expierences at all
3. I'm not rich I'm a teen and I don't have a big dick

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 05:07 AM
1. Girls don't seem to think so
2. I'm pretty young for that stuff and have no expierences at all
3. I'm not rich I'm a teen and I don't have a big dick

This song is the truth about women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0FmGwUDFf0

Mingle
03-28-2018, 05:09 AM
Grow up dude.

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 05:11 AM
Grow up dude.

I'm only 20.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-28-2018, 06:48 AM
The biggest concern, for me, is that it would cause awkwardness, especially if we know the same people. I also don't have the highest self-esteem, and a rejection would only make it even lower.

If I did ask a woman out, it would be someone who I had no common acquaintances with, and who I would never have to run into again if she said no.

The majority of successful dates is in some way through mutual acquaintances. It allows for situations where you're around the person and you find out through others if there is an interest in you. You don't put yourself out on a limb. Without mutual acquaintances it's difficult to find situations to build a rapport. Unless you have a class with the woman or you work with her (never a good idea at a serious job) you don't have these situations to talk. If you try to force to force these situations then you just become a stalker, basically.

Anyway, don't stab anything.

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 06:51 AM
The majority of successful dates is in some way through mutual acquaintances. It allows for situations where you're around the person and you find out through others if there is an interest in you. You don't put yourself out on a limb. Without mutual acquaintances it's difficult to find situations to build a rapport. Unless you have a class with the woman or you work with her (never a good idea at a serious job) you don't have these situations to talk. If you try to force to force these situations then you just become a stalker, basically.

Anyway, don't stab anything.

It would be funny to go up to a woman and be like: "There ain't no second chance against the beast about to strike"

What's wrong with dating colleagues?

Loki
03-28-2018, 09:01 AM

Discuss.

Bobby, but you're a Christian, not? That's not a very Christian attitude at all... it's completely off to the other side...

Antimage
03-28-2018, 09:23 AM
She has the right to reject you. You can't force someone date you, that's not how it works. If you are ugly and socially awkward as you said, why are you surprised she rejected you?
I'd never be angry if someone rejected me. I wouldn't want to date someone I'm not attracted to, I'm sure neither would you. You have a fucking stupid attitude.

Antimage
03-28-2018, 09:23 AM

You and Bobby Martnen = Potential Elliot Rodgers. Fuck. Maybe the leftists are right the guns should be taken away from civilians.

Thordis
03-28-2018, 10:29 AM
Absolutely not okay. Rejection, as unpleasant as it may be, is part of life and you're likely to experience it, just like everyone else. It happensto the best of us, and while it can be hurtful, it's not a reason to slash someone's tires or get revenge in some other way. People either click, or they don't. You can't force it. It's a matter of similarity, resonance, envornment but also pheromones. It's not a matter of civic or moral duty or charity. You too would probably not be thrilled to say yes to every and any person who asked you out.

There are many things that hang in the balance, and while rejection feels personal and insensitive, it isn't always intended that way. Sometimes it's not really us or our character that gets rejected, but the behavior we exhibit which could turn people off. When people feel uncomfortable, they're instinctively going to want to prevent themselves from experiencing annoyance or irritation, so their obvious reaction is to try to remove themselves from our presence. There are several types of behavior which have the potential to turn people away, e.g. appearing needy and clingy especially early on, immodesty, defensiveness, being argumentative, overly critical or judgmental, etc. Some of that behavior may not be inherent to someone's character and thus not really who we are, but sometimes the pressure of the situation might lead us to behave this way. Seeking the approval of others and being too focused on it could sometimes lead to such behavior. It takes some introspection to recognize it and work on it, and of course it doesn't mean we won't get rejected period.

Other times rejection is caused by an incompatibility of values, beliefs or personality types betwen people. Although in certain cases opposites attract and can complement one another, we generally tend to feel a deeper connection with someone we can share things with. A life companion is someone with whom we should feel at ease discussing anything, but especially those things that are most important to us. For example, if a traditional family and children are important to you, you may find this difficult to reconcile with a woman who does not really care for these things. And of course this goes both ways. The woman you like might have other plans and expectations in a partner, she might be pursuing a career or her own life dream which she is not willing to give up. Accept that this is her issue, and not yours, that or simply a matter of incompatibility neither of you is responsible for. Choosing a partner is a decision we may have to live with for the rest of our lives, so it automatically implies some degree of pickiness.

Yes, rejection is a sensitive topic so it should ideally be done tactfully, but even if that person was insensitive or rude, it's not a reason to take revenge on them. And while it's normal to respond emotionally to rejection, doing anything impulsive is about the worst thing you could do. Slashing their tires will not get them to like you more or feel sorry for you, and the momentary satisfaction you may feel for causing them distress is not worth the risk. As for not getting caught, don't be so sure. People can usually put two and two and you could be easily reported or made a suspect of. Some people have car alarms, hidden security cameras, maybe a neighbor sees you, etc. Just because you assume nobody is around doesn't mean no one is watching. That and it's easy to flop when you are emotionally motivated, anger and the thirst for revenge may cloud your judgment. But even if you somehow managed to avoid all this, there are still at least two people who know what you've done. You, and God. And once the momentary sasfaction has passed, if you have a conscience, it will eat at you.

God is the ultimate judge and when we seek revenge, we are taking His place. That is not what the Bible teaches. You may think that your revenge is justified, however you do not see what was inside that person's heart when they rejected you, only God knows. God teaches us to forgive, for if we want our sins to be forgiven, we need to have the ability to forgive others' as well.

"Do not say, “I’ll do to them as they have done to me; I’ll pay them back for what they did.”" (Proverbs 24:29)

"Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing." (1 Peter 3:9)

"Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else." (1 Thessalonians 5:15)

"And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins." (Mark 11:25)

"Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times." (Matthew 18:21-22)

"Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord." (Romans 12:19)

So instead on focusing on the negative and on what the other person did, try to focus on yourself and on dealing with your emotions in a more profuctive way. You can't slash someone's tires each time you get rejected. This is a hard part of life that everyone has to learn to deal with sooner or later. And if you think being rejected by a crush hurts, it can also happen once you've found someone. You can be in a relationship for ages and experience a constant feeling of rejection. Maybe your significant other isn't giving you enough attention or affection, they change and become withdrawn, or they are not ready to go to the next level. What do you do then, burn their house down? That's no way of dealing with it...

You may not be able to control rejection, but you can control the way you mentally and emotionally respond to it. You may have lost your chances with someone, but the good news is, there are plenty more people out there who could end up being your life partner. It doesn't always work out the way you expect it to and you may have to go through some trials. Even without rejection, there are so many other ways that life can test you. But but don't let that discourage you. Each of us is unique, but those qualities can often make us doubt ourselves about ever finding that someone special. To find the love we long for, we should stop looking. We do not look for love, but love finds us. It's not something that you can plan, it just happens when the time is right. I know that may sound strange, but I tell you this from first hand experience - if it's in God's plan, it will happen, even when you least expect it and the circumstances appear to make it difficult, but then suddenly things will start falling into place. Of course that doesn't mean you should fall into the other extreme, stop meeting or asking girls out and become a social recluse, but don't try to force it or make it your only focus and don't take someone's rejection as such a fate sealing fact. You're still young and statistically, people are likely to go through a few relationships before they find "the one". First relationships rarely work out but they are useful learning experiences, which help you get to know your "type" better, what you want and don't want in life and, more importantly, yourself.

Gold-Shekel
03-28-2018, 10:38 AM

That's because it is not men who should venerate women and look for their approval, quite the opposite. However in our society it has gone upside down. The natural order is: Woman seeks the most fit man for reproduction.

Thanas Django
03-28-2018, 10:54 AM
It's not ok nor justifiable.

Decius
03-28-2018, 11:30 AM
Edited nvm

nightrider+
03-28-2018, 11:33 AM
You and Bobby Martnen = Potential Elliot Rodgers. Fuck. Maybe the leftists are right the guns should be taken away from civilians.

They need their father to slap some sense into them, tho I doubt he's present in their life.

Decius
03-28-2018, 11:38 AM
They need their father to slap some sense into them, tho I doubt he's present in their life.

All I said was I'm not looking for any girls right now what did I say wrong

nightrider+
03-28-2018, 11:44 AM
All I said was I'm not looking for any girls right now what did I say wrong

You don't seem as mental as Bobby, nor do I believe you are a future Eliot Rodgers or anything but your worldview is wrong. You can reject girls too but avoiding them out of fear of rejection makes you look weak and emasculated.

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 05:30 PM

My father is present in my life.

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 05:32 PM
Bobby, but you're a Christian, not? That's not a very Christian attitude at all... it's completely off to the other side...

Yes, I am a Christian.

But to me, this is entirely hypothetical, since I'll never ask anyone out, which means that I'll never get rejected.

It's a thought experiment

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 05:33 PM
She has the right to reject you. You can't force someone date you, that's not how it works. If you are ugly and socially awkward as you said, why are you surprised she rejected you?
I'd never be angry if someone rejected me. I wouldn't want to date someone I'm not attracted to, I'm sure neither would you. You have a fucking stupid attitude.

I'm neither ugly nor attractive. I'm average looking.

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 05:33 PM

You're really dumb.

Tom Cat
03-28-2018, 06:10 PM
Having a woman reject me for whatever reason right away is more desirable to me than having them lead me on with a load of BS, only to dump me later after having established a relationship with me.

I respect honesty, not deceit.

No, I'm not going to commit some form of unlawful malicious mischief to "get even" with anyone for any reason.

Kelmendasi
03-28-2018, 06:14 PM
That's just retarded

leisitox
03-28-2018, 06:15 PM
Retardation is the key

Heather Duval
03-28-2018, 06:19 PM
Ghetto behavior.

American behavior. Nothing wrong with Bobby, hes just an average American boy. USA is the only country in the world where every year has teenagers shooting at people in school.

Heather Duval
03-28-2018, 06:19 PM
Bobby, before you should put this costume
http://lounge.obviousmag.org/monolito_azul/assets_c/2014/02/scream-4-thumb-800x532-58809.jpg

Yaglakar
03-28-2018, 06:23 PM
Why waste time on trifles, just do Allah Akbar on the car itself, preferably when there is no one inside or in vicinity.

leisitox
03-28-2018, 06:24 PM
American behavior. Nothing wrong with Bobby, hes just an average American boy. USA is the only country in the world where every year has teenagers shooting at people in school.

:eyes:eyes
:rotfl:rotfl

They think that weapons defends people from weapons

Heather Duval
03-28-2018, 06:27 PM
Lets play Bobby
Whats your fav scary movie?
https://media.giphy.com/media/Fk0cCUURZELXa/giphy.gif

Heather Duval
03-28-2018, 06:30 PM
:eyes:eyes
:rotfl:rotfl

They think that weapons defends people from weapons

White men and their lack of physical strength. They have been doing this since slavery.

Bobby Martnen
03-28-2018, 09:23 PM
Lets play Bobby
Whats your fav scary movie?
https://media.giphy.com/media/Fk0cCUURZELXa/giphy.gif

Michael Jackson's Ghosts

Jägerstaffel
03-28-2018, 11:49 PM

This isn't typical or average. It's ghetto behavior.

I've never met someone who has slashed someone else's tires.

Wanderer
03-28-2018, 11:53 PM
Absolutely not. Man the fuck up.

Longbowman
03-29-2018, 12:16 AM
You're making a lot of really insane people sound very reasonable. Stop doing that.

Use public transport you fucking quitter.

bluecardinal
03-29-2018, 05:48 AM

Heather Duval
03-29-2018, 12:39 PM

Youre lucky someone didnt shot you during high school years
thats very american

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 01:34 AM
Youre lucky someone didnt shot you during high school years
thats very american

What's your point? It has nothing to do with ghetto tire slashing.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 03:18 AM
What's your point? It has nothing to do with ghetto tire slashing.

Both are savages things that you Americans do.

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 03:43 AM

Would you like me to list the savage things blacks do?

You guys have us beat. By a wide margin. Don't even try to pretend otherwise.

Smeagol
03-30-2018, 03:47 AM

But it's you apes who are responsible for most violent crime in America by far.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 03:48 AM

1 Im not American
2 I dont live in a guetto from Chicago or shits like that
2 I do not care. No one separates Americans by ethnicity, here in Brazil people think that all of you are wild because there are school shootings every year over there and things like that. You guys are psychopaths and socially awkward.

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 03:52 AM
1 Im not American
2 I dont live in a guetto from Chicago or shits like that
2 I do not care. No one separates Americans by ethnicity, here in Brazil people think that all of you are wild because there are school shootings every year over there and things like that. You guys are psychopaths and socially awkward.

If you look at the stats about violence and crime in the US, it's clearly separated by race.

So you can try to talk shit because I said that slashing tires is ghetto behavior by bringing up the unrelated topic of American school shootings, but I can easily drop a huge wealth of statistics about how low rent criminal ghetto behavior is clearly part of black behavior.

Move along, Heathers. You're not convincing anyone with your silliness.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 03:53 AM
But it's you apes who are responsible for most violent crime in America by far.

Why are about 95% of Serial Killers White Males?

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 03:55 AM

Black countries barely keep records. A lot of them can't even read.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 03:56 AM
If you look at the stats about violence and crime in the US, it's clearly separated by race.

So you can try to talk shit because I said that slashing tires is ghetto behavior by bringing up the unrelated topic of American school shootings, but I can easily drop a huge wealth of statistics about how low rent criminal ghetto behavior is clearly part of black behavior.

Move along, Heathers. You're not convincing anyone with your silliness.

No one in the world says "white american did it, black did it". We all say you guys are weirdos and serial killers. Serial killers are most whites.
I bet you and your friend above felt like killing someone because we all know that you two were bullying victims at school like a typical American.
https://images.gospelprime.com.br/hQaYG9HoBszEpctWQq2ZR1TG9kQ=/370x0/smart/filters:strip_icc()/noticias.gospelprime.com.br/files/2017/01/dylann-roof.jpg

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 03:57 AM
No one in the world says "white american did it, black did it". We all say you guys are weirdos and serial killers. Serial killers are most whites.
I bet you and your friend above felt like killing someone because we all know that you two were bullying victims at school like a typical American.
https://images.gospelprime.com.br/hQaYG9HoBszEpctWQq2ZR1TG9kQ=/370x0/smart/filters:strip_icc()/noticias.gospelprime.com.br/files/2017/01/dylann-roof.jpg

You're not convincing anyone.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 03:58 AM
Black countries barely keep records. A lot of them can't even read.

Im talking about USA. These Statistics is from your country. Blacks never did school massacres :rolleyes:

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 03:59 AM

And you're not convincing me either.I certainly will not convince a racist, and a racist will not convince me. BINGO!

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 03:59 AM
Im talking about USA. These Statistics is from your country. Blacks never did school massacres :rolleyes:

Again, Heathers, blacks are vastly vastly vastly vastly vastly vastly vastly over-represented in violent crime and other criminal acts in the US.

Smeagol
03-30-2018, 04:01 AM

There have been few studies of the race and ethnicity of serial killers, but the handful that have been done suggest that black serial killers occur in roughly equal — or even slightly greater — proportion to the number of blacks in the population. These studies estimate that between 13 and 22 percent of American serial killers are black.
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=FA0910FC3C5B0C7B8EDDA90994DA4044 82&legacy=true&status=nf

Jägerstaffel
And you're not convincing me either.I certainly will not convince a racist, and a racist will not convince me. BINGO!

I'm not even sure you're capable of being convinced of anything. I've not been impressed with the nature of your arguments on ... well, anything.

Heather Duval
Again, Heathers, blacks are vastly vastly vastly vastly vastly vastly vastly over-represented in violent crime and other criminal acts in the US.

Indeed, what Bobby would do is a super-violent crime like a massacre in schools that exists every year in your country, and is committed by whites.

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 04:02 AM
Indeed, what Bobby would do is a super-violent crime like a massacre in schools that exists every year in your country, and is committed by whites.

The most recent one wasn't even white, Heathers.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:05 AM
There have been few studies of the race and ethnicity of serial killers, but the handful that have been done suggest that black serial killers occur in roughly equal — or even slightly greater — proportion to the number of blacks in the population. These studies estimate that between 13 and 22 percent of American serial killers are black.
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=FA0910FC3C5B0C7B8EDDA90994DA4044 82&legacy=true&status=nf

Your source has as much credibility as the shit you post daily on this forum.

Demographics of Serial Killer Percent
By Race
White 52.21 %
Black 40.3%
Hispanic 6.1%
Asian 0.7%
Native American 0.8%
By Sex
Men 90.8%
Women 9.2%
Ex Military
No Military 79.2%
Military 20.8%
https://www.statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/

And remember Richard Trenton Chase is white

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:05 AM
The most recent one wasn't even white, Heathers.

Most are/were.

KMack
03-30-2018, 04:06 AM

Contrary to popular mythology, not all serial killers are white. Serial killers span all racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. The racial diversity of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population. There are well documented cases of African-American, Latino and Asian-American serial killers.
African-Americans comprise the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total. Significantly, however, only white, and normally male, serial killers such as Ted Bundy become popular culture icons.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/wicked-deeds/201412/serial-killer-myth-6-they-are-all-white

Can I book a nice hotel in Wakanda?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbezdg-4x_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzRcf1MTHfU

People literally go through the hell to make it to the USA.

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 04:07 AM
Most are/were.

Black American crime rates. Look them up.

Are you literally not capable of understanding that normal people would think that tire slashing is ghetto behavior? How is that even comparable to the phenomenon of school shootings?

KMack
03-30-2018, 04:08 AM
Heather is always so wrong, I love it, jajajajajajjaja

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:11 AM
Contrary to popular mythology, not all serial killers are white. Serial killers span all racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. The racial diversity of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population. There are well documented cases of African-American, Latino and Asian-American serial killers.
African-Americans comprise the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total. Significantly, however, only white, and normally male, serial killers such as Ted Bundy become popular culture icons.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/wicked-deeds/201412/serial-killer-myth-6-they-are-all-white

Can I book a nice hotel in Wakanda?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbezdg-4x_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzRcf1MTHfU

People literally go through the hell to make it to the USA.

Nope. In USA they are most whites.

By Race
White 52.21 %
Black 40.3%
Hispanic 6.1%
Asian 0.7%
Native American 0.8%
By Sex
Men 90.8%
Women 9.2%
Ex Military
No Military 79.2%
Military 20.8%

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:11 AM

Are you literally not capable of understanding that normal people would think that tire slashing is ghetto behavior? How is that even comparable to the phenomenon of school shootings?

So tell Bobby shoot his college, that's a pretty white behavior.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:12 AM
Heather is always so wrong, I love it, jajajajajajjaja

Since when would racists agree with me? :rolleyes:

Smeagol
03-30-2018, 04:14 AM
Your source has as much credibility as the shit you post daily on this forum.

By Race
White 52.21 %
Black 40.3%
Hispanic 6.1%
Asian 0.7%
Native American 0.8%
By Sex
Men 90.8%
Women 9.2%
Ex Military
No Military 79.2%
Military 20.8%

Are you retarded? This only backs up my point further, so thanks for the source.

US white population: 76.9%
Percentage of serial killers who are white: 52.21%

US black population: 12.7%
Percentage of serial killers who are black: 40.3%

So, blacks are serial killers at numbers way out of proportion to their population.

KMack
03-30-2018, 04:15 AM
Nope. In USA they are most whites.

By Race
White 52.21 %
Black 40.3%
Hispanic 6.1%
Asian 0.7%
Native American 0.8%
By Sex
Men 90.8%
Women 9.2%
Ex Military
No Military 79.2%
Military 20.8%

So blacks are vastly over represented per capita lol. Just like I thought. For the most part Black Africa is a massive killing field. No law no order just a wasteland of corruption and murder. Everyone wants first world white countries.

Smeagol
03-30-2018, 04:17 AM
So blacks are vastly over represented per capita lol

This idiot debunks itself with it's own sources. ;)

Heather Duval
Are you retarded? This only backs up my point further, so thanks for the source.

US white population: 76.9%
Percentage of serial killers who are white: 52.21%

US black population: 12.7%
Percentage of serial killers who are black: 40.3%

So, blacks are serial killers at numbers way out of proportion to their population.

LOOOL
This is actually the percentage of black and white serial killers.
You misunderstood, as always. I only see white men here
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/0f/57/300f571b7bbf258a3f02fc3b6f724695.jpg

KMack
Since when would racists agree with me? :rolleyes:

Who is racist? Who flees to white first world countries?

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 04:18 AM
So tell Bobby shoot his college, that's a pretty white behavior.

Look at the rates at which these sort of things happen.

Again though, you're not capable of being convinced of anything. You should go back to posting catty gay gifs of sassy women pursing their lips or whatever. It suits you much better than trying to argue with people.

KMack
03-30-2018, 04:19 AM
LOOOL
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/0f/57/300f571b7bbf258a3f02fc3b6f724695.jpg

Now boarding American Airlines from Rio to Miami, is Heathers on the flight? jajajjajjaajjaja

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:19 AM
This idiot debunks itself with it's own sources. ;)

Nope.
Hickey (2006) reported on an extensive study that indicated that out of the 249 serial killers studied, 23% were Black, 72% were White, 3% were Hispanic, 1% were Asian, and 1% were “other.”

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 04:21 AM
Nope.
Hickey (2006) reported on an extensive study that indicated that out of the 249 serial killers studied, 23% were Black, 72% were White, 3% were Hispanic, 1% were Asian, and 1% were “other.”

Look at the ethnic composition of the population of the US.

Or as I said, go back to posting gay gifs of Beyonce.

It's more your speed.

Smeagol
03-30-2018, 04:21 AM
LOOOL

Those are only the handful of famous ones dimwit. No hiding the fact that your own source shows blacks, unlike whites, are serial killers at numbers vastly out of proportion to their overall population. It's hilarious how your tiny little monkey brain is struggling to understand that.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:22 AM
Look at the rates at which these sort of things happen.

Again though, you're not capable of being convinced of anything. You should go back to posting catty gay gifs of sassy women pursing their lips or whatever. It suits you much better than trying to argue with people.

You think you're convincing me of something? You have rednecks support just like you. Anything said in this forum against whites will be taken as a lie, after all, the purpose of this forum is to venerate whites. :lol:

KMack
03-30-2018, 04:22 AM
Nope.

Yeah % wise more black serial killers.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:23 AM
Look at the ethnic composition of the population of the US.

Or as I said, go back to posting gay gifs of Beyonce.

It's more your speed.

xtensive study that indicated that out of the 249 serial killers studied, 23% were Black, 72% were White, 3% were Hispanic, 1% were Asian, and 1% were “other.”

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 04:24 AM
You think you're convincing me of something? You have rednecks support just like you. Anything said in this forum against whites will be taken as a lie, after all, the purpose of this forum is to venerate whites. :lol:

It's not about what you think, because I'm not even sure you are thinking.

Go back to Beyonce memes, Heather.

KMack
03-30-2018, 04:25 AM
In summation if it is a black area it will be ultra violent and and ultra poor. We do our best to help though.

Heather Duval
Those are only the handful of famous ones dimwit. No hiding the fact that your own source shows blacks, unlike whites, are serial killers at numbers vastly out of proportion to their overall population. It's hilarious how your tiny little monkey brain is struggling to understand that.

The survey just tells you how many people commits. I will not waste my time with idles.

Smeagol
Nope.

Lol, thanks, this further backs up the first source I posted from the NY Times:
but the handful that have been done suggest that black serial killers occur in roughly equal — or even slightly greater — proportion to the number of blacks in the population. These studies estimate that between 13 and 22 percent of American serial killers are black.

Jägerstaffel
xtensive study that indicated that out of the 249 serial killers studied, 23% were Black, 72% were White, 3% were Hispanic, 1% were Asian, and 1% were “other.”

You're clearly not able to understand what these statistics mean. Do you know how many blacks there are in the US compared to other races?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
03-30-2018, 04:26 AM
Not really. The ethical thing to do would be to leave.

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 04:26 AM
In summation if it is a black area it will be ultra violent and and ultra poor. We do our best to help though.

We waste our time and resources trying to fix these areas.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:27 AM
It's not about what you think, because I'm not even sure you are thinking.

Go back to Beyonce memes, Heather.

Go back to your trailer, white trash.

KMack
03-30-2018, 04:29 AM

Tell us how you steal electricity and wifi, and who invented it?

Smeagol
The survey just tells you how many people commits. I will not waste my time with idles.

Face it, you were completely debunked, and were even stupid enough to debunk yourself with your own sources. Everyone can see it.

Heather Duval
You're clearly not able to understand what these statistics mean. Do you know how many blacks there are in the US compared to other races?
This is not comparable to how many blacks there are in the US, but how many people are serial killers. Among 100 people, 70 of them are white.
And you are quite useless, because you play the extremist on TA but in real life you are afraid of killing minorities. Meanwhile many of your party friends are doing this very well:

White supremacists committed most extremist killings in 2017, ADL says
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-supremacists-committed-most-extremist-killings-2017-adl-says-n838896

Jägerstaffel

I don't live in a trailer, Heathers. Do you live in the favela?

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:30 AM
Face it, you were completely debunked, and were even stupid enough to debunk yourself with your own sources. Everyone can see it.

Everyone = Mentail ill racists like yourself.

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 04:30 AM
This is not comparable to how many blacks there are in the US, but how many people are serial killers. Among 100 people, 70 of them are white.
And you are quite useless, because you play the extremist on TA but in real life you are afraid of killing minorities. Meanwhile many of your party friends are doing this very well:

White supremacists committed most extremist killings in 2017, ADL says
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-supremacists-committed-most-extremist-killings-2017-adl-says-n838896

I don't support violence against minorities or anyone else.

What's your point? You still don't understand the statistics.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:31 AM
I don't live in a trailer, Heathers. Do you live in the favela?

I would love to. Then I would be no pay for electricity bills and things like that. Unfortunately I pay taxes and the internet to read the things you say.

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 04:33 AM
I would love to. Then I would be no pay for electricity bills and things like that. Unfortunately I pay taxes and the internet to read the things you say.

I'm sorry you're forced to read such hate-speech. Maybe you should go back to your safe space of sassy Beyonce memes rather than thinking about all these super duper difficult concepts that might hurt your brain.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:35 AM
I'm sorry you're forced to read such hate-speech. Maybe you should go back to your safe space of sassy Beyonce memes rather than thinking about all these super duper difficult concepts that might hurt your brain.

Are you going to shoot me? The TA massacre. Something pretty white.

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 04:36 AM
Are you going to shoot me? The TA massacre. Something pretty white.

You're black. Statistically, you're more likely to shoot me and rape my family.

Don't do that, Heathers. Don't live up to the stereotype. Don't shoot me and rape my family.

It's just not the nice thing to do.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:38 AM
You're black. Statistically, you're more likely to shoot me and rape my family.

Don't do that, Heathers. Don't live up to the stereotype. Don't shoot me and rape my family.

It's just not the nice thing to do.
It was your ancestors who raped black women in your country lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IeHZqDGb04

What do most of America's mass shootings have in common? White, male culprits
https://www.freep.com/story/news/columnists/rochelle-riley/2018/02/16/what-do-most-americas-mass-shootings-have-common-white-culprits/340185002/

Smeagol
03-30-2018, 04:39 AM
This is not comparable to how many blacks there are in the US, but how many people are serial killers. Among 100 people, 70 of them are white

Most serial killers are white because most of the population is white, but blacks are 20-40% of serial killers depending on the source, which is out of proportion to their overall population meaning blacks are more likely to be serial killers than whites. Are you really too stupid to understand this?

I don't want to kill anyone you idiot.

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 04:41 AM

https://www.freep.com/story/news/columnists/rochelle-riley/2018/02/16/what-do-most-americas-mass-shootings-have-common-white-culprits/340185002/

I know you're better than this. Don't fall into the oh-so-easy trap of shooting me, robbing me of my cellphone and taking welfare.

Don't let stereotypes define you, Heathers.

I believe in you.

BE the change you want to see in the world.

Don't be like the rest.

I believe in you.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:42 AM
Blacks in the US have little white genes due to rape. And you love to be proud of the Negroes of you having a drop of white blood. Kmack does everything for Beyoncé to be proud of having white genes, and she does not even care.

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 04:43 AM
Blacks in the US have little white genes due to rape. And you love to be proud of the Negroes of you having a drop of white blood. Kmack does everything for Beyoncé to be proud of having white genes, and she does not even care.

You're truly an intellectual. Keep doing what you're doing, Heathers. You're changing the world, one racist mind at a time.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:44 AM
I know you're better than this. Don't fall into the oh-so-easy trap of shooting me, robbing me of my cellphone and taking welfare.

Don't let stereotypes define you, Heathers.

I believe in you.

BE the change you want to see in the world.

Don't be like the rest.

I believe in you.

I bet your grandfather raped a black woman in the south, his ex-slave.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:46 AM
You're truly an intellectual. Keep doing what you're doing, Heathers. You're changing the world, one racist mind at a time.

Thank you. Next time try to rape my mother, but I forgot that she is not a slave. Then it will be impossible. The end of slavery prevented 60% white men from raping black women, this left in declined the culture of white males.

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 04:47 AM
I bet your grandfather raped a black woman in the south, his ex-slave.

So insightful.

So brave.

You mean so much more to us than the Beyonce memes. Don't let anyone bring you down.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:48 AM
So insightful.

So brave.

You mean so much more to us than the Beyonce memes. Don't let anyone bring you down.

Why are you so obessed with Beyoncé?

NSXD60
03-30-2018, 04:49 AM
I predict various and sundry restraining orders in Bob's romantic future.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 04:57 AM
http://www.shacklesofyesterday.org/slavery-photos/harriet-jacobs.jpg
Harriet Jacobs said in her narrative that she believed her mistress was jealous of her master's sexual interest in her, the reason she did not try to protect her. Victims of abuse during slavery may have blamed themselves for the incidents, due to their isolation

Jägerstaffel
03-30-2018, 05:00 AM
http://www.shacklesofyesterday.org/slavery-photos/harriet-jacobs.jpg
Harriet Jacobs said in her narrative that she believed her mistress was jealous of her master's sexual interest in her, the reason she did not try to protect her. Victims of abuse during slavery may have blamed themselves for the incidents, due to their isolation

https://www.historyandheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Real-Statistics-or-Media-Hype-Crime-Facts.jpg

Fuck off, Heathers.

You're just wrong on this and it's not cute.

People die. Whites aren't the problem.

Heather Duval
03-30-2018, 05:04 AM
https://www.historyandheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Real-Statistics-or-Media-Hype-Crime-Facts.jpg

Fuck off, Heathers.

You're just wrong on this and it's not cute.

People die. Whites aren't the problem.
https://www.colorlines.com/sites/default/files/styles/embedded_image/public/images/articles/2018/02/angela-davis-now-021418.jpg?itok=1liahdFy&timestamp=1518644495
Angela Davis contends that the systematic rape of female slaves is analogous to the medieval concept of droit du seigneur, believing that the rapes were a deliberate effort by slaveholders to extinguish resistance in women and reduce them to the status of animals.

Grenzland
03-30-2018, 12:15 PM
Heathers, are you kind of retarded?

bluecardinal
03-31-2018, 08:40 AM

Almost all mass shooters are White or East Asian (or a mix of the two like the Santa Barbara shooter), at least in the USA. But most street level violent crime is committed by Blacks and Hispanics.

Terrorist level activity is committed exclusively by Middle Easterners especially Arabians.

Note: Most serial killers are Anglo or Germanic whites because it requires more forethought, patience and planning ahead. And they have higher than average IQs. Black and Latino violence in the USA is committed on impulse.

Black Panther
03-31-2018, 09:36 AM
I have a self-rule. For every one rejection, I have to try out with two more girls. Just move on. I reject women all the time, but since I am a man, I reject them by simply not showing any interest in them nor trying to seduce them, even if they are throwing their pussies on my face. It's just that female rejection works in a different way. Men are supposed to ask women out, so in order to reject a man, a woman has to be more direct, which can be interpreted as being rude by the rejected man. Men have a much easier time as we just simply have to ignore women we are not interested in.

Sacrificed Ram
03-31-2018, 10:30 AM
Damage private propriety of other: CRIME.

Heather Duval
03-31-2018, 02:59 PM
Almost all mass shooters are White or East Asian (or a mix of the two like the Santa Barbara shooter), at least in the USA. But most street level violent crime is committed by Blacks and Hispanics.

Terrorist level activity is committed exclusively by Middle Easterners especially Arabians.

Note: Most serial killers are Anglo or Germanic whites because it requires more forethought, patience and planning ahead. And they have higher than average IQs. Black and Latino violence in the USA is committed on impulse.

I think Decius is about to shot his school sooner or later. He fits well in those killers characters. Hes been rejected by people in high school, theres a lot of bullyings going on. I like Bobby! Im afraid of... you know, he may do a stupid thing against his college guys.
"Another white teen boy shots school" I dont want that for Bobby but I think Decious is going to do that!

Bobby Martnen
03-31-2018, 04:52 PM
Damage private propriety of other: CRIME.

If my neighbor has a ram that I want to sacrifice, is that okay?

Sacrificed Ram
03-31-2018, 09:08 PM
If my neighbor has a ram that I want to sacrifice, is that okay?

If he authorizes, not.

Carlito's Way
04-01-2018, 02:10 AM

"White supremacists and other far-right groups committed the majority of extremist-related murders in the United States last year, according to a new report by the Anti-Defamation League.

White supremacists were "directly responsible" for 18 out of 34 U.S. extremist-related deaths in 2017, the ADL said. Islamic extremists, by comparison, were only responsible for nine deaths in America."

most crimes blacks commit are done in their own neighborhood lame nigga, most crimes whites commit that are extreme are done outside their community and more in night clubs, schools, and other public places

Smeagol
04-01-2018, 02:13 AM
"White supremacists and other far-right groups committed the majority of extremist-related murders in the United States last year, according to a new report by the Anti-Defamation League.

White supremacists were "directly responsible" for 18 out of 34 U.S. extremist-related deaths in 2017, the ADL said. Islamic extremists, by comparison, were only responsible for nine deaths in America."

most crimes blacks commit are done in their own neighborhood lame nigga, most crimes whites commit that are extreme are done outside their community and more in night clubs, schools, and other public places

34 ''extremist'' related murders compared to thousands of black murders.

Jägerstaffel
04-01-2018, 02:19 AM

From the ADL? lol

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-01-2018, 02:33 AM
It would be funny to go up to a woman and be like: "There ain't no second chance against the beast about to strike"

What's wrong with dating colleagues?

I've seen it work (resulted in marriage) and I've seen it fail (asking to be moved to a different location so they don't have to see the other person). It's more likely to fail than to end in marriage. It causes too many problems, especially if someone can't just be moved to a different location.

greeniebeenie5.3
04-01-2018, 05:04 AM

In Southern California, most of the road rage incidents I've seen involved non-Blacks.

greeniebeenie5.3
04-01-2018, 05:27 AM
In Southern California, most of the road rage incidents I've seen involved non Blacks.

Road rage and vehicle vandalism isn't limited to ghetto Blacks.

:rotfl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RYoKST40BI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AySE_k7KVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckPBaF0_TLo

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-01-2018, 09:15 AM

18 people out of 34? That's it? Considering White people make up the majority of the population that isn't all that bad. 9 for Islamic extremists is quite high considering the small numbers of Muslims in the US.

Proportion is an important concept that reveals the mysteries of society.

happycow
04-01-2018, 05:51 PM
What a thread guys. Good read. lol