PDA

View Full Version : 24-Year-Old German Woman Fights for Her Life

wvwvw
03-27-2018, 07:41 AM
After being ambushed and stabbed by teen refugees

Woman, 24, fights for life after being ambushed and stabbed by three child Syrian refugees who followed her after arguing with her at a supermarket in Germany
Woman, 24, stabbed during an argument with three Syrian teens in Germany
Woman and friend, 25, had met teens in a supermarket in Burgwedel, Hanover
She was stabbed by 17-year-old shortly after and remains in critical condition
By Allan Hall In Berlin for MailOnline
PUBLISHED: 08:50 BST, 26 March 2018

A 24-year-old woman is fighting for her life after being stabbed during a fight with a group of Syrian child refugees near Hanover, Germany.
The woman and a friend had gotten into an argument with two boys, aged 13 and 14, in a supermarket in the small town of Burgwedel near Hanover on Saturday evening.
The pair met the teens again on their way home, at which point they had been joined by a 17-year-old and the argument between the woman's 25-year-old friend and the Syrians escalated.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/26/11/4A9119D900000578-5544017-image-a-10_1522059518804.jpg
Attack: Blood can be seen on the sidewalk near a supermarket where a woman was stabbed during and argument between her friend, 25, and three teenager

Local media reports that the 24-year-old had stepped in to calm the combatants down, when she was stabbed by the 17-year-old.
All three teenagers fled the scene, but were soon caught by police.

The 17-year-old appeared before a court on Sunday and has been charged with attempted murder.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5544017/Woman-24-stabbed-Syrian-refugee-Germany.html#ixzz5AvtffZzv

redphil1994
03-27-2018, 08:21 AM
After being ambushed and stabbed by teen refugees

Woman, 24, fights for life after being ambushed and stabbed by three child Syrian refugees who followed her after arguing with her at a supermarket in Germany
Woman, 24, stabbed during an argument with three Syrian teens in Germany
Woman and friend, 25, had met teens in a supermarket in Burgwedel, Hanover
She was stabbed by 17-year-old shortly after and remains in critical condition
By Allan Hall In Berlin for MailOnline
PUBLISHED: 08:50 BST, 26 March 2018

A 24-year-old woman is fighting for her life after being stabbed during a fight with a group of Syrian child refugees near Hanover, Germany.
The woman and a friend had gotten into an argument with two boys, aged 13 and 14, in a supermarket in the small town of Burgwedel near Hanover on Saturday evening.
The pair met the teens again on their way home, at which point they had been joined by a 17-year-old and the argument between the woman's 25-year-old friend and the Syrians escalated.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/26/11/4A9119D900000578-5544017-image-a-10_1522059518804.jpg
Attack: Blood can be seen on the sidewalk near a supermarket where a woman was stabbed during and argument between her friend, 25, and three teenager

Local media reports that the 24-year-old had stepped in to calm the combatants down, when she was stabbed by the 17-year-old.
All three teenagers fled the scene, but were soon caught by police.

The 17-year-old appeared before a court on Sunday and has been charged with attempted murder.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5544017/Woman-24-stabbed-Syrian-refugee-Germany.html#ixzz5AvtffZzvThat's disgusting...
If she was a friend or a family member i would have killed those filthy animals that did that to her.
How the hell did many Germans vote again for the same polititians that created this situation by inviting those filthy immigramts in Europe is beyond me...

Στάλθηκε από το Neffos Y5L μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Norb
03-27-2018, 08:22 AM
That's disgusting...
If she was a friend or a family member i would have killed those filthy animals that did that to her.
How the hell did many Germans vote again for the same polititians that created this situation by inviting those filthy immigramts in Europe is beyond me...

lol

Bobby Martnen
03-27-2018, 08:25 AM
SEND. THEM. HOME.

Goodnight, ladies and gentlemen. Time for Bobby to sleep.

redphil1994
03-27-2018, 08:27 AM
SEND. THEM. HOME.

Goodnight, ladies and gentlemen. Time for Bobby to sleep.Everyone needs a Trump to fix those kind of problems!

Moje ime
03-27-2018, 11:06 AM
Germans and other Western Europeans were to much bored of their perfect lives they had. They obviously needed little mess.

KMack
03-27-2018, 12:17 PM
No end in sight. People of Europe need to be armed. Your politicians do not care.

redphil1994
03-27-2018, 12:24 PM
No end in sight. People of Europe need to be armed. Your politicians do not care.No they don't, in fact they want Europe dead but we wont let them have it.
You have a long way to go too though, only the guns wont save you, you also need to stop immigration like us. The question is, can you really trust the Republicans to do so?

KMack
03-27-2018, 02:16 PM
No they don't, in fact they want Europe dead but we wont let them have it.
You have a long way to go too though, only the guns wont save you, you also need to stop immigration like us. The question is, can you really trust the Republicans to do so?

But Parents and families need to find ways to protect their loved ones now also. But yeah the immigration is absurd.

Yaglakar
03-27-2018, 03:34 PM
This KMack wants Europe to become another US where there are shootings in schools and at various events occur almost every week. xD

EU has to simply close the borders to refugees aka social welfare seekers and that's it. xD

redphil1994
03-27-2018, 03:50 PM
But Parents and families need to find ways to protect their loved ones now also. But yeah the immigration is absurd.Of course everyone needs to protect themselfs, so i agree that guns should be legal. Because at the end of the day criminals can always find guns. I also think that the republicans, except for Trump and some others, don't care to fix it. And i know about the politics in the USA a bit because i lived there for quite some years and i learned first hand how many corrupted politicians are there as well; i don't live there anymore though. Anyway, i hope Trump fixes this problem now that it's still possible.

Aren
03-27-2018, 04:02 PM
Germans and other Western Europeans were to much bored of their perfect lives they had. They obviously needed little mess.

Yep! Pretty much this. They are ruining their societies, their bodies, their minds etc.