PDA

View Full Version : Silverknight is back!!

SilverKnight
04-02-2018, 04:15 AM
Hi everyone is Silverknight back at The Apricity after years gone. Dealing with personal stuff of life. I was missing this place, and everyone as well. I dont know what has changed though lol. :thumb001:

I work a lot so I will post as much as I can (:

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-02-2018, 04:23 AM
Alot of old members are gone. The only mexican member left is carlito. Hes pretty much the same guy though. I barely post here anymore lately I skim to see what people talk about. Most of its same boring stuff. Gedmatch results. X ethnicity is subhuman rabble rabble. Greeks claiming anything of value and macadonia as greek. Loki is a christian now. Longbowman is mostly gone, rarely you will see him make a post and its usually in something with jewish genetics. Occasional tinfoil theories posts ect by TA person

frankhammer
04-02-2018, 04:27 AM
Welcome back sir. Not everything has turned to custard, no matter how pessimistic some may be.

SilverKnight
04-02-2018, 04:28 AM
Alot of old members are gone. The only mexican member left is carlito. Hes pretty much the same guy though. I barely post here anymore lately I skim to see what people talk about. Most of its same boring stuff. Gedmatch results. X ethnicity is subhuman rabble rabble. Greeks claiming anything of value and macadonia as greek. Loki is a christian now. Longbowman is mostly gone, rarely you will see him make a post and its usually in something with jewish genetics. Occasional tinfoil theories posts ect by TA person

That sucks :( I remember back in the old days how fun it used to be.

SilverKnight
04-02-2018, 04:30 AM
Welcome back sir. Not everything has turned to custard, no matter how pessimistic some may be.

Thanks good to be back. Im posting from my cell.. working on getting a laptop to be able to post more quality content(:

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-02-2018, 04:33 AM
That sucks :( I remember back in the old days how fun it used to be.Its not as toxic as it used to be. But its pretty boring to see alot of the same topics and same nature of topics pop up. Some interesting but unusual new characters you might encounter here. Bobby Martnen is one and heathers. Wadaad recently came back but he hasnt posted much. But hes still alive

StonyArabia
04-02-2018, 04:33 AM
Hey man was up. Hope everything is well with you.

Marmara
04-02-2018, 04:36 AM
Welcome

SilverKnight
04-02-2018, 04:37 AM
Thanks everyone.. and look who is here my old friend and partner in crime. Nabatea. Yes im well.. had to deal with some relationship and finanancial stuff. All is well now tho. Lets get TA back at its feet(:

Marmara
04-02-2018, 05:03 AM
I'm the new cool guy here by the way, just saying.

Bobby Martnen
04-02-2018, 06:49 AM
Its not as toxic as it used to be. But its pretty boring to see alot of the same topics and same nature of topics pop up. Some interesting but unusual new characters you might encounter here. Bobby Martnen is one and heathers. Wadaad recently came back but he hasnt posted much. But hes still alive

:)

Longbowman
04-02-2018, 02:59 PM
The prodigal White Mulatto has returned! Are you going to conquer a third white girl from this site para mejorar la raza, my friend, or is this just a flying visit? ;)

Sad to hear you've had difficulties. Let's remuster the Old Guard of TA.

magyar_lány
04-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Welcome back.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-04-2018, 03:47 AM
Thanks everyone.. and look who is here my old friend and partner in crime. Nabatea. Yes im well.. had to deal with some relationship and finanancial stuff. All is well now tho. Lets get TA back at its feet(:

Yeah, I'm sure leaving your wife and infant child for new emotionally unstable vagina can cause some difficulties.

SilverKnight
04-07-2018, 05:07 PM
Yeah, I'm sure leaving your wife and infant child for new emotionally unstable vagina can cause some difficulties.

Who said I left them? We got divorced silly

SilverKnight
04-07-2018, 05:10 PM
The prodigal White Mulatto has returned! Are you going to conquer a third white girl from this site para mejorar la raza, my friend, or is this just a flying visit? ;)

Sad to hear you've had difficulties. Let's remuster the Old Guard of TA.
LOL nah.. Im in Miami plenty of my own kind down here lol

Newsboy
04-07-2018, 05:45 PM
Yeah I remember you even if we haven't really spoken to each other.

Welcome back!

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-08-2018, 12:58 AM
Who said I left them? We got divorced silly

That tends to happen when you leave a wife and child for another vagina.

SilverKnight
04-10-2018, 01:18 AM
That tends to happen when you leave a wife and child for another vagina.

YEa I know, crap happens, I've changed a whooole lot since then, I dont even know the old Victor lol. My priorities and goals are very different. I've also become more pro white/ European preservationist. I see that Europe is dying. I dont want to visit Germany and not see Germans and their culture.. or visit Sweden or Norway and and looks totally different.

SilverKnight
04-10-2018, 01:18 AM
Yeah I remember you even if we haven't really spoken to each other.

Welcome back!

Thank you : D

thats nice of you bro

KMack
04-10-2018, 01:31 AM
Hi everyone is Silverknight back at The Apricity after years gone. Dealing with personal stuff of life. I was missing this place, and everyone as well. I dont know what has changed though lol. :thumb001:

I work a lot so I will post as much as I can (:

Saw some of you old posts. Welcome back. Where do you reside?

Newsboy
04-10-2018, 01:32 AM
Thank you : D

thats nice of you bro

Not a problem :). I try to be nice.

SilverKnight
04-15-2018, 08:41 AM
Saw some of you old posts. Welcome back. Where do you reside?

Miami dade County, Florida

Mortimer
04-15-2018, 08:49 AM
Welcome back.