PDA

View Full Version : British Muslims 'providing Taliban with electronic devices for roadside bombs'

Creeping Death
02-21-2009, 12:48 AM
British Muslims 'providing Taliban with electronic devices for roadside bombs' (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/defence/4736032/British-Muslims-providing-Taliban-with-electronic-devices-for-roadside-bombs.html)
British Muslims are providing the Taliban with electronic devices to make roadside bombs for use in attacks against British forces serving in southern Afghanistan, The Telegraph can disclose.

The devices, which enable Taliban fighters to detonate roadside bombs by remote control, are either sent to sympathizers in the region, or carried by volunteers who fly to Pakistan and then make their way across the border.

Details of how British electronic components have been found in roadside bombs were given to David Miliband, the Foreign Secretary, when he visited British troops at their military compound at Lashkagar, in Helmand province, earlier this week.

In a briefing on British operations in southern Afghanistan by Brigadier Gordon Messenger, the Royal Marine commander of the British battlegroup, Mr Miliband was shown examples of the crude, home-made devices that are being used in attacks against British patrols.

They included mobile phones filled with explosives, which could kill or seriously injure British soldiers patrolling on foot, and more sophisticated devices that can be used against military vehicles.

Explosives experts who have examined the devices say they have found British-made electronic components that enable Taliban insurgents to detonate their home-made, road-side bombs by remote control.

The electronic devices smuggled into Afghanistan from Britain range from basic remote control units that are normally used to fly model airplanes to more advanced components that enable insurgents to conduct attacks from up to a mile away from British patrols.
Diversity at its finest!
For god’s sake, no soldier should “Clap-on, Clap-off” when they’re away from camp. Think of it, garage door opener electronics, remotes for TVs, cell phones, Radioshack remote control toys.....that crap is everywhere in everyday life..

Beorn
02-21-2009, 12:54 AM
It is a fifth column protected by the ignorance of the supposed "morally superior".

There was a time when a nation went to war and incarcerated all foreign nationals in straight conflict within its home borders.

I wonder why it is this mythical 'war on terrorism' is being lost?

Creeping Death
02-21-2009, 01:01 AM
I wonder why it is this mythical 'war on terrorism' is being lost?
It is mythical but it is not being lost, it is being dragged out deliberately by Plutocratic forces and those with Zionist yearnings to dominate the regions riches. We are just the poor suckers caught with the end result.

Beorn
02-21-2009, 01:25 AM
I'll have to disagree with you, as I think the war on terror is merely a smoke screen for ulterior governmental motives.

7/7, and even 9/11, I simply do not accept as legitimate terrorist attacks as it is fundamentally believed to be.
The ruse is on smoke screens and false flags to entice the public to accept otherwise illegitimate and downright unpolitical motives for what is no more than temporary "cut and paste" solutions.

In the physical sphere of being "losing or winning", the game is severely against the common populace, and is something that will continue to preservere as long as the enemy is being swallowed as being abroad and not more closer to home.

British and Proud
02-21-2009, 01:27 AM
British Muslims: an oxymoron.

Beorn
02-21-2009, 01:29 AM
British Muslims: an oxymoron.

"British anything" is an oxymoron these days.

Creeping Death
02-21-2009, 01:56 AM
I'll have to disagree with you, as I think the war on terror is merely a smoke screen for ulterior governmental motives.
Oh no Im agreeing with you, I just dont believe we are losing against radical Islam. There is no way Western Capitalists will jeopardize their wealth by allowing some form of Islamicism to take root within the Wests political sphere. You only have to take Al Jazerra and see how quickly it was jumped on to be re-educated.

The ruse is on smoke screens and false flags to entice the public to accept otherwise illegitimate and downright unpolitical motives for what is no more than temporary "cut and paste" solutions.
Precisely, false flags, this is how the strategic administrators, (that is CIA, KGB or MI5) manufacture public consent to wage war on behalf of the Wests.Financial/Industrial Corporate Class ( That is the Plutocrats).

In the physical sphere of being "losing or winning", the game is severely against the common populace, and is something that will continue to preservere as long as the enemy is being swallowed as being abroad and not more closer to home.
Full agreement, people before profits.

SwordoftheVistula
02-21-2009, 09:35 AM
Who said Britain doesn't export manufactures anymore!