PDA

View Full Version : Sadiq’s London: 6 Stabbed Overnight...

AK-47
04-06-2018, 04:45 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/06/six-teenagers-stabbed-another-night-violence-london/
Six Stabbed in Another Night of Violence as Sadiq Khan Dodges Blame For London Crime.
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/04/sadiq-6-640x480.png
Another six young people have been stabbed overnight in Sadiq Khan’s London, which recently surpassed New York City for murders for the first time since 1800.

The first victim was a man believed to be in his early twenties, who was stabbed in Billet Road, Walthamstow, around 12:50 p.m., The Telegraph reports.

Then in the early evening, at around 5:30 p.m., a 15-year-old stab victim was found on East India Dock Road, East London.

Shortly afterwards another two 15-year-olds were stabbed in Mile End, Tower Hamlets, leading to two arrests for conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm and attempted murder.

The status of the boy stabbed on East India Dock Road is unclear, but the Mile End victims are said to be in a “serious but stable” condition.
Around an hour later at 6:57 p.m. police and paramedics were called to the stabbing of a 13-year-old boy, who is also currently in a “serious but stable” condition.

Three “juvenile males” were subsequently arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent — rather than attempted murder, for reasons which are unclear.
Finally, the last known victim of the night’s violence was stabbed in Ealing Broadway, West London, at around 7 p.m. — a male said to be in his late teens.

The spate of attacks comes as it emerges that the use of police stop-and-search powers is continuing to fall, with searches down 6 per cent on the same time last year, according to The Times.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan said the fall in the use of stop-and-search since 2010 was “welcome” before he took office, and that he would “do everything in my power to bring it down further” — believing its use on ethnic minorities was problematic.
Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick recently admitted that constables may have become “fearful” of searching suspects as they “might get into trouble or might not be supported if they had a complaint”.

Both she and Mayor Khan promised a u-turn on stop-and-search and a significant increase in its use after the crime wave began to slide out of control last year, and the news that it is, in fact, continuing to fall will be extremely damaging.

Khan is already under fire for failing to speak to any of the families of recent murder victims, but has stuck to the Labour Party line of blaming Tory cuts for the crisis.
Follow Jack Montgomery on Twitter: @JackBMontgomery
Follow Breitbart London on Facebook: Breitbart London

wvwvw
04-06-2018, 04:56 PM
“A Young Boy Being Stabbed Five or Six Years Ago Would Have Been a Horror Story...”

.. but “now it’s normal” in Londonistan. So says the lead surgeon at a London hospital, which he describes as “like an Afghan war zone.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/05/lead-surgeon-london-hospital-war-zone-two-slaughtered-overnight/

Kelmendasi
04-06-2018, 04:57 PM
A girl was shot like 3 days ago and in the same night a boy was shot and injured as well as another boy being stabbed

Bobby Martnen
04-06-2018, 04:58 PM
The Sultan of Londonistan.

AK-47
04-06-2018, 05:06 PM
The Sultan of Londonistan.
http://www.swlondoner.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Sadiq-Khan-refugees-welcome-978x735.jpg

Bobby Martnen
04-06-2018, 05:08 PM
http://www.swlondoner.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Sadiq-Khan-refugees-welcome-978x735.jpg

Trudeau's just a silly little cuck who doesn't really realize what he's doing, but Khan is a malignant jihadist.

StonyArabia
04-06-2018, 05:34 PM
Breibart is known source of fake news. I don't believe it, but it can happen of course in all major cities where criminal gangs roam.

happycow
04-06-2018, 05:48 PM
part and parcel iirc

StonyArabia
04-06-2018, 05:55 PM
part and parcel iirc

Breibart is a Zionist news media a lot of it is fake. Violence happen every city like Chigaco

AK-47
04-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Breibart is a Zionist news media a lot of it is fake. Violence happen every city like Chigaco
Breitbart does post copious amounts of fake news, on subjects like marijuana legalization and sucking up to the police-state.
Not sure what facts in this story you're disputing, nor am I aware of how Zionism plays a role in this story?
Spewing buzzwords like "Zionist news media" to stifle the truth about the Islamization of London, by an Islamist Mayor who practices Taqiyya (Islamic Deception), will not work well anymore.

happycow
04-06-2018, 06:10 PM

Yeah I generally avoid breitbart for the most part. Chicago is full of gangs so a lot of the violence there and in America in general is gang violence.

AK-47
04-06-2018, 06:16 PM
Yeah I generally avoid breitbart for the most part. Chicago is full of gangs so a lot of the violence there and in America in general is gang violence.
Breitbart is one of the few US media outlets to widely report on the gang violence in gun controlled Chicago.
Not exactly following your logic chain on this subject?
Deflecting and obfuscation from the actual subject of this article, just reveals that you have no lucid response or compelling arguments to offer up.

♥ Lily ♥
04-06-2018, 06:21 PM
Police numbers drop by 1,200 in six months as wage bill frozen

No extra funding for salaries offered by UK Government Home Office despite sharp rise in recorded crime.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/13/police-numbers-drop-by-1200-in-six-months-as-wage-bill-frozen

Why is it that Mrs. May and her weak coalition Tory-DUP government can find £375+ million to help fund the EU and can find £1 billion per month to send to other nations in foreign aid... can fund Northern Ireland's DUP for a massive sum of money in a deal... yet makes slashes to the NHS, UK fire services, students, police on the streets, etc.

happycow
04-06-2018, 06:27 PM
Breitbart is one of the few US media outlets to widely report on the gang violence in gun controlled Chicago.
Not exactly following your logic chain on this subject?
Deflecting and obfuscation from the actual subject of this article, just reveals that you have no lucid response or compelling arguments to offer up.

I just haven't kept up with breitbart in a while so I don't know how they are when it comes to reporting gang violence in Chicago. I generally use other sources for my news. This incident was reported by other sources so I am not calling breitbart fake news zionists right now. You can look this up and find other reports. Not calling this fake news.

my initial comment was mocking the mayor because of this incident...

wvwvw
04-06-2018, 06:32 PM
https://youtu.be/pfrwupZ1lWs

AK-47
04-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Plenty of blame can be assigned, but there is nobody taking responsibility for this situation and no solutions are being proposed.
Sadiq Khan will no doubt feign sainthood and pass the buck elsewhere.
In my opinion his head should be on the proverbial chopping block, right beside the globalist Theresa May.

ShenGjergj
04-06-2018, 06:34 PM
Normal life in London, Paris, Amsterdam etc..

KMack
04-06-2018, 06:41 PM
Breibart is known source of fake news. I don't believe it, but it can happen of course in all major cities where criminal gangs roam.

Are you suggesting that these attacks did not occur and Brietbart just made it all up? Can you prove that?
London violence: Seven more hurt in attacks around city
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-43659952

London also had the most acid attacks ever in 2017.

Dandelion
04-06-2018, 06:42 PM
People tend to be loyal to their culture. I wouldn't say Sadiq Khan is malignantly practising Islamic Deception, but he's definitely unable to rise above his background and it's not a good thing to have a mayor like him in a European capital. A person like him is more prone to downplay sociological problems coming from migration.

frankhammer
04-06-2018, 06:51 PM
It seems to me that this is a response to "racist" profiling. Remove the stop and searching of those people known to carry knives.

And it seems quite clear that the profiling actually worked and without it, violence and death ensues.

AK-47
04-06-2018, 06:55 PM
my initial comment was mocking the mayor because of this incident...

Some poster spewed some tripe about Breitbart being "Zionist news media," and you responded by posting exactly this:

I have no idea what the hell your initial post was saying.

part and parcel iirc

happycow
04-06-2018, 07:12 PM
Some poster spewed some tripe about Breitbart being "Zionist news media," and you responded by posting exactly this:

I have no idea what the hell your initial post was saying.

Breitbart IS zionist media. However it's irrelevant. The incident happened regardless. And I brought up Chicago because there is a far bigger gang problem here in the US than in the UK.

As for my initial comment, I guess you forgot when Sadiq Khan said "Terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a big city."