PDA

View Full Version : Classify this rare half sardinian half venetian mix - 2017 Miss Italia contestant

serenissimo
04-06-2018, 09:16 PM
Apparently sardinians can show very light physical features aswell if mixed (mother is Venetian)

https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/fff995c13111d6faf531424db6fbce1f/5B6780D9/t51.2885-15/e35/21568783_1925507771100298_2651464142828863488_n.jp g?ig_cache_key=MTYwMTQ4MDM4NDI3NTY5NzYzNg%3D%3D.2

http://www.socimage.net/media/1596679896376034664_263484744

https://www.fashiondmg.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Linda-Pani-2.jpg

http://www.trevisotoday.it/~media/horizontal-hi/23716020211000/9-4.jpg

Where there Norman settlements in Sardinia aswell that might have brought the blonde gene? Where could she pass?

Odin
04-06-2018, 09:30 PM
Atlantid + Alpine. Pass in SW Europe.

Mens-Sarda
04-06-2018, 09:53 PM
Apparently sardinians can show very light physical features aswell if mixed (mother is Venetian)

Where there Norman settlements in Sardinia aswell that might have brought the blonde gene? Where could she pass?

Normans never came to Sardinia, btw the blond gene is present (I know pure blood Sardinians lighter than her), the light phenotype is most common in the mountainous areas of central Sardinia and in northern Sardinia, while southern Sardinians are more Mediterranean shifted.

serenissimo
04-06-2018, 10:08 PM
Normans never came to Sardinia, btw the blond gene is present (I know pure blood Sardinians lighter than her), the light phenotype is most common in the mountainous areas of central Sardinia and in northern Sardinia, while southern Sardinians are more Mediterranean shifted.

wow I didn't know that. where do they come from then?

Iloko
04-06-2018, 10:09 PM
Alpinized Nordo-Med

Catarinense1998
04-06-2018, 10:15 PM
Alpine Med

Columella
04-07-2018, 06:42 AM
wow I didn't know that. where do they come from then?

From Sardinia. Caucasoids especially have always shown a wide range of pigmentation. It’s just a minority type.
While on the northern coast one could speculate (exaggerating imo) Genoese and Spanish influence, for the centre its most likely only Sardinean.

Mens-Sarda
04-07-2018, 07:40 AM
From Sardinia. Caucasoids especially have always shown a wide range of pigmentation. It’s just a minority type.
While on the northern coast one could speculate (exaggerating imo) Genoese and Spanish influence, for the centre its most likely only Sardinean.

I can confirm the wide range of pigmentation, you can often see this thing in the same family, I don't think however that the light phenotype is related to Genoese or Spanish influence, since this influence in the inland areas was null, otherwise how can we explain the presence of this phenotype in the remotest areas of Barbagia, in places never conquered not even by Romans?

P.S.

Off topic funny anecdotes.

Sardinians from the north and from Barbagia use to nickname southern Sardinians as "maurreddinos" (Latin "maurellinos", diminutive of "mauros"= moors). The origin of this nickname dates back to the Vandal invasion, in Vth century, when they brought with them 10.000 slaves from the former Roman province of Mauretania (actual northern Morocco) to make them work in the fields and mines of south Sardinia, but these slaves rebelled against them and settled among the mountains and valleys of south-western Sardinia in the region actually named Sulcis-Iglesiente (after 1600 years we still call them "maurreddinos).

On the other hand, those from the south nickname us "Cabillus" = Kabyles = inhabitants of Kabylia, a region of northern Algeria inhabited by light skinned Berbers. Like the Berbers who were sea pirates used to assault the coasts of south Sardinia, the peoples of Barbagia in central Sardinia in the past centuries used to descend from the mountains to assault the villages in the plains of south Sardinia.

Perhaps when the villagers saw these bandits they made this kind of reasoning : bandits + light skin + different language = Kabyles (translated as "Cabillus" in southern Sardinian language).

Zroota
04-07-2018, 07:46 AM
Atlantid + North Pontid

The Blade
04-07-2018, 11:30 AM
Nordic. Throughout Europe.

calxpal
04-07-2018, 12:57 PM
Atlantid and Alpine, I'd say she'd pass just about anywhere.

serenissimo
04-07-2018, 02:31 PM
Atlantid and Alpine, I'd say she'd pass just about anywhere.

That could be a proof of Atlantid migrations into Sardinia at some point. Interesting

Grace O'Malley
04-07-2018, 02:37 PM

https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/fff995c13111d6faf531424db6fbce1f/5B6780D9/t51.2885-15/e35/21568783_1925507771100298_2651464142828863488_n.jp g?ig_cache_key=MTYwMTQ4MDM4NDI3NTY5NzYzNg%3D%3D.2

http://www.socimage.net/media/1596679896376034664_263484744

https://www.fashiondmg.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Linda-Pani-2.jpg

http://www.trevisotoday.it/~media/horizontal-hi/23716020211000/9-4.jpg

Her hair looks dyed. She is lovely but I think you are over analysing this. She looks Italian to me.

joanna_38
04-07-2018, 02:44 PM
bump

serenissimo
04-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Her hair looks dyed. She is lovely but I think you are over analysing this. She looks Italian to me.

I might be. but keep in mind that she is half sardinian. I wouldn't give her as much attention if she were from any other region, Sicily included.

calxpal
04-07-2018, 04:27 PM
That could be a proof of Atlantid migrations into Sardinia at some point. Interesting

Could be =) I wonder now? :thumb001:.

Reozek
04-07-2018, 05:20 PM
her phenotype is not rare in Sardinia, her hair are not real blond and light eyes aren't that uncommon

btw all Sardinians are pretty much the same genetically, South, North, North-east, West... the only real difference is Ogliastra vs. the rest of the island

zhaoyun
04-07-2018, 05:22 PM
Looks North Italian

Corded
04-07-2018, 07:26 PM
Atlantid + alpine

Mens-Sarda
04-07-2018, 09:16 PM

According to ancient Romans in Sardinia there were two main ethnic groups, which spoke two different languages (see map below). Those is the south maybe related to the Sea People Shardana / Sherden, arrived from the Aegean / Anatolian area, this may explain the high percentages of G2a haplogroup in Sardinia, such high numbers are found only in southern Corsica, in Caucasus, mostly in Georgia, and in the Aegean / Anatolian region. Those in the north, probably were there before the arrival of the Sea Peoples, they were probably Iberian-like proto-europeans carrying I2a1 haplogroup (about 37-45% of actual Sardinians) they were those who built dolmens and menhirs in Sardinia, and used to bury the dead in single tombs carved into the rocks. The mix of these two peoples created the Nuragic megalithic civilization which built about 9000 megalithic towers (Nuraghes) in every place of the island and in southern Corsica; unlike their predecessors they used to bury the dead in megalithic collective tombs built on the ground with giant stone slabs; the tomb's layout seen from above had the shape of a bull's head. While there is no effective proof of a Sardinian-Iberian connection, because it was in a remote age, there are however many hints of this.

1) The name of the northern people, the "Balares" (plural accusative of Balari) sounds similar to the Baleares islands, where in the prehistoric age flourished a civilization which built megalithic towers similar to Sardinian Nuraghes, this may suggest a migration in a remote age to Sardinia from Iberia through the Baleares islands.

2) It's a fact that Sardinian dna has many similarities with Basque dna.

3) Many linguists tried to give a sense to many untranslatable Sardinian toponyms, they have found out that in central-northern Sardinia 30-40% of toponyms are not in Latin or in actual Sardinian language, but they are in the pre-Roman Sardinian language, unluckily we know nothing of this language, because it was lost without leaving written traces during the Roman age. However among the many hypothesis about this language, the linguists have found out that these unstranslatable toponyms make perfectly sense if compared to Basque language.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/Etnie_Nuragiche.jpg

serenissimo
04-07-2018, 11:42 PM
According to ancient Romans in Sardinia there were two main ethnic groups, which spoke two different languages (see map below). Those is the south maybe related to the Sea People Shardana / Sherden, arrived from the Aegean / Anatolian area, this may explain the high percentages of G2a haplogroup in Sardinia, such high numbers are found only in southern Corsica, in Caucasus, mostly in Georgia, and in the Aegean / Anatolian region. Those in the north, probably were there before the arrival of the Sea Peoples, they were probably Iberian-like proto-europeans carrying I2a1 haplogroup (about 37-45% of actual Sardinians) they were those who built dolmens and menhirs in Sardinia, and used to bury the dead in single tombs carved into the rocks. The mix of these two peoples created the Nuragic megalithic civilization which built about 9000 megalithic towers (Nuraghes) in every place of the island and in southern Corsica; unlike their predecessors they used to bury the dead in megalithic collective tombs built on the ground with giant stone slabs; the tomb's layout seen from above had the shape of a bull's head. While there is no effective proof of a Sardinian-Iberian connection, because it was in a remote age, there are however many hints of this.

1) The name of the northern people, the "Balares" (plural accusative of Balari) sounds similar to the Baleares islands, where in the prehistoric age flourished a civilization which built megalithic towers similar to Sardinian Nuraghes, this may suggest a migration in a remote age to Sardinia from Iberia through the Baleares islands.

2) It's a fact that Sardinian dna has many similarities with Basque dna.

3) Many linguists tried to give a sense to many untranslatable Sardinian toponyms, they have found out that in central-northern Sardinia 30-40% of toponyms are not in Latin or in actual Sardinian language, but they are in the pre-Roman Sardinian language, unluckily we know nothing of this language, because it was lost without leaving written traces during the Roman age. However among the many hypothesis about this language, the linguists have found out that these unstranslatable toponyms make perfectly sense if compared to Basque language.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/Etnie_Nuragiche.jpg

to extremely simplify, darker people from Anatolia and lighter people from Iberia..