PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Saskatchewan.

Farmagud
04-08-2018, 05:27 AM
Hello! I am fairly new here, unlike other forums where I lurked for a long time before I registered, this one instantly drew me in and I registered after maybe a day of browsing forums and conversations.
Allow me to give me a brief introduction to myself. I am an 18 year old male from Saskatchewan, Canada. I like to play guitar and read mostly. The only two books I have found myself reading over and over again are the King James Bible and the Bhagavad Gita. I considered myself a follower of Crowley's Thelema, until then finding the Germanic Pagan path (Asatru or Odinism), until I researched further into religious studies and read the Bhagavad Gita. After being into sanatana dharma for almost two years, I made a transition slowly from Shaivist Hinduism all the way to Protestant Christianity. I have a history of Orangemen and devout anti-Catholic Protestants in my family bloodline and since I had placed an emphasis on walking the path of my ancestors religiously, I came to the conclusion to read the King James Bible. Until that point I had only read a Catholic Bible...and I found myself having a crisis of faith, over I found (after some soul searching) that a strong faith in God is the way for me. Faith, and faith alone in Jesus Christ will grant us Heaven in the afterlife. I also have a big interest for Judaism, and practice the Sabbath.
In person, I am a quite person, until you get to know me. Then I will not be able to quiet up about the music I like, what books I am reading, and history. I also find myself being addicted to getting inked, after I was dared into getting my first tattoo. Although I draw the line at face, neck and hand tattoos, I do plan on getting alot more then I do currently have.
Music I like is Ted Nugent, Celtic Frost, and Dio. My music is quite diverse and I do not try to limit myself to just one style of music, but metal, punk and old school 70's rock is my favorite.
Politically I am a traditional right wing, I am an admirer of Julius Evola, and how he taught me that politics and spirituality are one in the same, it all is your weltanshauug (although that's Neitzsche...)

Anyway there is probably alot more that I could add to this, but that I am pretty tired at the moment. I am glad to become part of this community, I think I will be able to get along with more than quite a few of you guys on here...

Bobby Martnen
04-08-2018, 05:28 AM
Hey! Hope you enjoy it here, and stay for years!

- Bobby

AK-47
04-08-2018, 05:29 AM
Conservative with Libertarian influences.
Sounds like a level-headed political ideology, especially for an 18 year old.
Welcome!;)

frankhammer
04-08-2018, 05:31 AM
Welcome to the madhouse

Farmagud
04-08-2018, 08:34 AM
Thank you. Lots of people my age are either super are super far-left or far-right...it seems like there is starting to be no in between....
I really really like libertarianism, but at the same time I really like conservatism. Here in Canada, it appears that voting third party, (or even voting Green Party) is a waste of time.
I think just the way I was raised and the way I think makes me more right wing leaning.

LouisFerdinand
04-10-2018, 02:34 AM
Bonjour! Have you studied the royal history of The Netherlands?

WillyWonka
04-10-2018, 02:48 AM
Welcome

Farmagud
04-12-2018, 03:05 AM
Bonjour! Have you studied the royal history of The Netherlands?

No, I can't say that I have. Although I would like to. Studying history of any kind is right up my alley. I'll definitely look into it for sure!

ChetBengo
04-17-2018, 02:35 PM
Welcome to the forum! Cheers!