PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] Who would you support Russia vs USA (in conflict)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bosniensis
04-10-2018, 05:19 AM
If you had to choose between USA and Russia (in War) who would you support?

Please vote

zhaoyun
04-10-2018, 06:35 AM
I wouldn't ever support Russia over the US in a war. But I would be against the US taking part in a stupid or reckless war.

Bobby Martnen
04-10-2018, 06:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

The Illyrian Warrior
04-10-2018, 11:02 AM
US.

Tommie
04-10-2018, 11:12 AM
USA.

Black Panther
04-10-2018, 11:14 AM
US. My uncle lives there and I plan to perhaps live there one day. I have no ties with Russia or its people.

Cristiano viejo
04-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Russia because that country would fight against multiculturalism/globalism/Zionism.

Ülev
04-10-2018, 11:16 AM
I will not support anyone but it will be end of all of us
they will have nothing to lose, so they will say goodbye with a bang

https://youtu.be/CNtXVc9uBMc

serenissimo
04-10-2018, 11:17 AM
No one. It is stupid to support something like a war out of feelings or emotions. A war in Syria between the two? Russia wants to keep Assad, a democratically elected leader (2014) in power, the US wants to topple him to put a pro US-UK poodle. These are facts, the rest is fake news. If Russia attacked Hawai or invaded Alaska I would support the US. Nobody holds the absolute truth eh..

QUICAS
04-10-2018, 11:23 AM
Russia is pretty interesting and awesome, its like Darth Vader. USA is more like the Jedies. Despite I like a lot the Galatic Empire, I still prefer the Jedies.

Catarinense1998
04-10-2018, 11:51 AM
Russia because that country would fight against multiculturalism/globalism/Zionism.

Agree

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 11:51 AM
For you may make proper choice

They turn cities into wastelands, we turn wastelands into scorched ashes

https://c.radikal.ru/c29/1804/10/3639177de130.jpg (https://radikal.ru)

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 11:52 AM
I will not support anyone but it will be end of all of us
they will have nothing to lose, so they will say goodbye with a bang

https://youtu.be/CNtXVc9uBMc

Vaasiliy, join to mordor side and get some germanian servants after. for free.

Bosniensis
04-10-2018, 11:59 AM
No one. It is stupid to support something like a war out of feelings or emotions. A war in Syria between the two? Russia wants to keep Assad, a democratically elected leader (2014) in power, the US wants to topple him to put a pro US-UK poodle. These are facts, the rest is fake news. If Russia attacked Hawai or invaded Alaska I would support the US. Nobody holds the absolute truth eh..

Question is: "IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE"

Of course noone wants war... BUT IF YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE :)

Bosniensis
04-10-2018, 12:00 PM
Russia is pretty interesting and awesome, its like Darth Vader. USA is more like the Jedies. Despite I like a lot the Galatic Empire, I still prefer the Jedies.

hahhaha what an answer xD

good one

serenissimo
04-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Question is: "IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE"

Of course noone wants war... BUT IF YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE :)

in which circumstances? who choses an allie blindly ? you see thats exactly the mistake italian fascist made in ww2. they sided with germany just because they liked them more, not because they agreed to their policies. A war over Syria? I voted, I would side with Russia in a heartbeat

Ülev
04-10-2018, 12:21 PM
and this war (Syria) will win the force with older generation weapons, I mean ---> Russia has figured out how to jam U.S. drones in Syria, officials say (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/military/russia-has-figured-out-how-jam-u-s-drones-syria-n863931) - who will be able to jamming some new equipments and use old one like MiG29 or MiG31

edit: or Thunderbolt A-10

Bosniensis
04-10-2018, 12:21 PM
in which circumstances? who choses an allie blindly ? you see thats exactly the mistake italian fascist made in ww2. they sided with germany just because they liked them more, not because they agreed to their policies. A war over Syria? I voted, I would side with Russia in a heartbeat

But Italy is already sided with USA.

Are you afraid that Italy will blindly support USA in possible future wars?

serenissimo
04-10-2018, 12:23 PM
But Italy is already sided with USA.

Are you afraid that Italy will blindly support USA in possible future wars?

Italy is hold by the balls with both hands by the USA politically, and by the EU economically. this question answers itself

Ülev
04-10-2018, 03:18 PM
the war is coming, so - bump

Leopard
04-10-2018, 03:28 PM
I would support the idea that people who live in Western countries and enjoy the wealth while spitting on them while supporting Russia, should be expelled from those countries.

Vlatko Vukovic
04-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Russia of course. They're doing great job (politicaly).

Moje ime
04-10-2018, 03:36 PM
Nobody. But if I must choose then somebody who would support Serbia. That would be Russia most likely. So then - Russia.

Leopard
04-10-2018, 03:41 PM
Worse breed of people ever-balkanite or EE immigrants in western countries, who spit on the country which gave them shelter, education, jobs, welfare etc. everything they couldn't even dream in their shithole of a country.
Then of coarse you have western incels so called "alt right" who are conspiracy theory lunatics, ranting about "new world order" "jewish conspiracy" and stuff like that.
Crazy house.

Finnish Swede
04-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Oh, Finland would be taken to war ... again ... no matter what we would think about it.

Of course it would be freshing to be winners side this time...

StonyArabia
04-10-2018, 04:28 PM
I would support neither. But if I had to choose it would be slightly toward the U.S but could care less about both

Ülev
04-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Truman strike group departs for Middle East, Europe deployment this week ---> https://www.stripes.com/news/truman-strike-group-departs-for-middle-east-europe-deployment-this-week-1.521207

Russian officials warn of possible military clash with US over Syria ---> https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/10/russian-officials-warn-of-possible-military-clash-with-us-over-syria

Norb
04-10-2018, 05:13 PM
I would not support U.S or any 'Anglo' Country

Jana
04-10-2018, 05:15 PM
Currently, Russia.

serenissimo
04-10-2018, 05:16 PM
If americans didn't have the arrogance to always decide for everyone else we wouldn't be in this situation. USA already got europe by the balls which country do they need more? they should really stop with this bs

Hulu
04-10-2018, 05:17 PM
I would not support U.S or any 'Anglo' Country

R1a...

Norb
04-10-2018, 05:28 PM
R1a...

?

Sean-Jobst
04-10-2018, 05:37 PM
The problem with the original question is that there is no conflict between Russia and the USA. Its all staged and a show. That's how a dialectic operates: They adopt tough rhetoric and meaningless gestures such as sanctions, to "sell" to their people and have them fall into line because of an external "threat".

But the fact is that the very same financial and political interests are in control of both countries. True Americans don't control America and true Russians don't control Russia. Rather, you have various corrupt oligarchs closely connected to Zionist political interests and the Chabad movement. You have two countries whose respective President surrounds himself with these subversive elements, whether it be Trump (Kushner, Greenblatt, Friedman, Rubashkin, etc.) or Putin (Leviev, Abramovich, Rotenberg, Vekselberg, Berel Lazar, etc.). Both countries have central banks controlled by private banking interests, so they're not even in control of their own currency.

And to those of you singing the praises of Putin, don't be fooled by the man! He has opened the doors of Russia to the same type of mass-immigration that you (rightly) oppose in the West yet you turn the other eye when it comes to pumping up Putin as some kind of "savior". He has allowed thought crime laws and much nostalgia about Stalin and the Soviet era. He surrounds himself with many Jewish oligarchs and is closely in bed with the Chabad movement, just like the Western governments. And he is closely aligned with Netanyahu and ensures that he acts in Israel's interests (and yes, Syria is no exception despite the political theater you rarely look beyond).

Don't be fooled by the criticism the Lefitst media and Liberal elites make about Putin's Russia. They attack him based on distractions and non-issues, based on their own wrong ideology. But obviously they are all united when it comes to those other policies I highlighted. Its the nature of the dialectic: You have two sides controlled by the same interests at the top. They have to make a show of opposing the other, but its always based on distractions which steer clear of the real issues. They only "fight" through proxies which are actually just another way for each side to create more dependents to fuel more conflicts, but never truly fight each other except through rhetoric and meaningless gestures.

Norb
04-10-2018, 05:45 PM
The problem with the original question is that there is no conflict between Russia and the USA. Its all staged and a show. That's how a dialectic operates: They adopt tough rhetoric and meaningless gestures such as sanctions, to "sell" to their people and have them fall into line because of an external "threat".

But the fact is that the very same financial and political interests are in control of both countries. True Americans don't control America and true Russians don't control Russia. Rather, you have various corrupt oligarchs closely connected to Zionist political interests and the Chabad movement. You have two countries whose respective President surrounds himself with these subversive elements, whether it be Trump (Kushner, Greenblatt, Friedman, Rubashkin, etc.) or Putin (Leviev, Abramovich, Rotenberg, Vekselberg, Berel Lazar, etc.). Both countries have central banks controlled by private banking interests, so they're not even in control of their own currency.

And to those of you singing the praises of Putin, don't be fooled by the man! He has opened the doors of Russia to the same type of mass-immigration that you (rightly) oppose in the West yet you turn the other eye when it comes to pumping up Putin as some kind of "savior". He has allowed thought crime laws and much nostalgia about Stalin and the Soviet era. He surrounds himself with many Jewish oligarchs and is closely in bed with the Chabad movement, just like the Western governments. And he is closely aligned with Netanyahu and ensures that he acts in Israel's interests (and yes, Syria is no exception despite the political theater you rarely look beyond).

Don't be fooled by the criticism the Lefitst media and Liberal elites make about Putin's Russia. They attack him based on distractions and non-issues, based on their own wrong ideology. But obviously they are all united when it comes to those other policies I highlighted. Its the nature of the dialectic: You have two sides controlled by the same interests at the top. They have to make a show of opposing the other, but its always based on distractions which steer clear of the real issues. They only "fight" through proxies which are actually just another way for each side to create more dependents to fuel more conflicts, but never truly fight each other except through rhetoric and meaningless gestures.

Fair point, but in my view Russian isn't controlled by who you say it is

Hulu
04-10-2018, 05:45 PM
?

I thought it was self explanatory but why wouldn't an anglo man support an anglo country. His slav/eastern ydna perhaps.

Norb
04-10-2018, 05:47 PM
I thought it was self explanatory but why wouldn't an anglo man support an anglo country. His slav/eastern ydna perhaps.

Yes my DNA, it is my Slavic/Eastern Subclade of R1a that is making me not support US
Wait a minute, what is my Sublclade?

TheMaestro
04-10-2018, 05:51 PM
I think Russian international politics are more closer to ordinary people. Aswell I know US goverement is a puppet of zionists and supranational corporations. I think in general Americans are kind people but their goveremnt is terrible, I hate their politics if I didn´t have to I wouldn't fight for none of them if I had to choose It would really depend on ocassions, probably i would choose Russia.

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 05:51 PM
R1a...

?

UNBAN R1ETHEL!!!

EdwardS
04-10-2018, 05:52 PM
I support Putin! Because I'm always for Putin! Trump, Pence, Bolton is an american phallus!

TheMaestro
04-10-2018, 05:54 PM
Yes my DNA, it is my Slavic/Eastern Subclade of R1a that is making me not support US

Time to learn Ruski brah.

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 05:56 PM
Short list of zog suckers. Thanks for maintaining, KGB loves you all

https://a.radikal.ru/a33/1804/96/4da4d73af34e.png (https://radikal.ru)

Sean-Jobst
04-10-2018, 05:57 PM
Fair point, but in my view Russian isn't controlled by who you say it is

All you have to do is look at who Putin surrounds himself with. Oligarchs like Lev Leviev, Roman Abramovich, Viktor Vekselberg, Mikhail Fridman, the Rotenberg brothers. He gives special privileges to the Chabad movement and their Rabbi Berel Lazar. These oligarchs have a lot of control over the Russian economy, which they obviously see as their play-thing. Meanwhile, Putin has allowed in large numbers of immigrants, actually encourages them while criminalizing native Russians who protest this mass-immigration, even slandering them as "xenophobes" and "extremists" merely because they don't want to see their country being overtaken by foreigners.

People make a big deal about the traditionalism under Putin, but seem to forget that Stalin too promoted traditional family values and was against homosexuality - what we see with Cultural Marxism is an offshoot of the Trotskyite and not Stalinist wing of Communism, but doesn't make it any less a vile, murderous ideology either way. And the same people also forget that meanwhile, Kremlin-funded stations such as "RT" are fully aligned with Western Cultural Marxists and promote mass-immigration into the West, giving a voice to Leftists such as Subhas Chandran and other vile anti-White/European voices. And the same people also forget that ETHNIC Russian birth-rates are actually declining under Putin; the statistics which show rising birth-rates are predominately either the immigrants or the ethnic non-Russian regions.

Sean-Jobst
04-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Short list of zog suckers. Thanks for maintaining, KGB loves you all

https://a.radikal.ru/a33/1804/96/4da4d73af34e.png (https://radikal.ru)

And you're an apologist for Putin's ZOG, so what's the difference? Its strange because you're Ukrainian, so....

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 06:02 PM
And you're an apologist for Putin's ZOG, so what's the difference? Its strange because you're Ukrainian, so....

your mistake you thinks by stereotypes. there arent two ways, but much more. And very strange how murican how you are still beleive in good/bad lord. Is it from genecaly slavery? How much of your ancestores were slaves?

Sean-Jobst
04-10-2018, 06:08 PM
your mistake you thinks by stereotypes. there arent two ways, but much more. And very strange how murican how you are still beleive in good/bad lord. Is it from genecaly slavery? How much of your ancestores were slaves?

You don't make any sense, but I'll try to decipher. First of all, I oppose BOTH the American and Russian governments. That includes here in America, where I oppose both the Democratic and Republican parties; its all corrupted and controlled by the same interests. A ZOG like you correctly state - yet you ignore that Putin's Russia is also a ZOG. If you oppose Zionism, you should oppose ALL who are controlled and aligned with Zionists, including your beloved Putin.

I don't believe in "good/bad lord". Neither is good and as I said in my comments on this thread, its all a dialectic I reject and expose unlike you who despite being Ukrainian believe in your neo-Soviet overlord Putin with his mostly-Jewish oligarchs. And no, none of my ancestors were "slaves" - my father immigrated to this country and my maternal great-grandparents also immigrated here of their own free-will.

Carpatz
04-10-2018, 06:12 PM
I don't support either western or eastern zog

Carpatz
04-10-2018, 06:16 PM

Lol your ethnicity was so known for being slaves that the latin word for slave was changed from servus to sclavus. Only Russians are slave-like enough to worship as heroes the very foreigners who genocided half your country

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Yu36R_tfyUM/maxresdefault.jpg

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 06:26 PM
You don't make any sense, but I'll try to decipher. First of all, I oppose BOTH the American and Russian governments. That includes here in America, where I oppose both the Democratic and Republican parties; its all corrupted and controlled by the same interests. A ZOG like you correctly state - yet you ignore that Putin's Russia is also a ZOG. If you oppose Zionism, you should oppose ALL who are controlled and aligned with Zionists, including your beloved Putin

I don't believe in "good/bad lord". Neither is good and as I said in my comments on this thread, its all a dialectic I reject and expose unlike you who despite being Ukrainian believe in your neo-Soviet overlord Putin with his mostly-Jewish oligarchs. And no, none of my ancestors were "slaves" - my father immigrated to this country and my maternal great-grandparents also immigrated here of their own free-will.

it'a so funnyt to discover shit in western heads. So: you're fucked by zog snd dream for mighty lord, you measure all other by yourself, therefore you think there is the same zog in russia as in usa and butthurt Putin isn't your master. But you want to blame others they like him and put as master cause you wanna the same and know how much it's ashmeble for you. Sorry, man, i'm free by definition and there aren't any above me. Just remember it casue it's impossinbe to explain such thing to you due it isn't presented in your stereotypes.

Sean-Jobst
04-10-2018, 06:30 PM
I don't support either western or eastern zog

Exactly. Both want to dominate with their Zionism/Globalism and subvert countries' sovereignty. A good example is your own country, Romania. The Western ZOG wants Romanians to join their wars and open their markets to their private corporations. But the Eastern ZOG also has an agenda against Romania. It is supporting Russian separatists in the Romanian country of Moldova and like under Stalin, would view Romania as subservient to its multicultural, cosmopolitan, Jewish oligarch-dominated "Eurasian" empire. Alexander Dugin, whose ideals have a sway with Putin via their mutual friend Konstantin Malofeev, openly wrote in his book that Romania would be one such country he wants dominated by his "Eurasia".

I am a supporter of the Intermarium and want to see truly nationalist, neutralist governments in control who will bow to neither NATO or to Putin's Eurasianism, but maintain their sovereignty from all Zionist/Globalist elites.

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Nice attempt of trolling based on western propaganda for itiots beginners for romani(an).

Lol your ethnicity was so known for being slaves that the latin word for slave was changed from servus to sclavus.
time changes. Where is rome empire?

Only Russians are slave-like enough to worship as heroes the very foreigners who genocided half your country
you just butthurt about whom? surely - yes, Stalin, cause he's main person is represented in western propaganda for 3th world holes.
But try to understand - he's like great hohol Volodya Tsepiesh, but for all of us. At least he added a lot of lands to my native hohlostan.
Cry, enve and still suck zog prick - it makes you european

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Yu36R_tfyUM/maxresdefault.jpg

nice comic, i lke his works. Mainly because only people with iq about 60 maight beleive in his tales.

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 06:36 PM
thread is turning to "ЛыSSый vs zogsuckers".

Sean-Jobst
04-10-2018, 06:39 PM
it'a so funnyt to discover shit in western heads. So: you're fucked by zog snd dream for mighty lord, you measure all other by yourself, therefore you think there is the same zog in russia as in usa and butthurt Putin isn't your master. But you want to blame others they like him and put as master. Sorry, man, i'm free by definition and there aren't any above me. Just remember it casue it's impossinbe to explain such thing to you due it isn't presented in your stereotypes.

It seems to go over your head but you miss my point: I reject BOTH sides and want to see true Americans and true Russians controlling both our countries. Trump, Hillary, Bernie or Putin....None of them serve any of our actual interests, but only those of the oligarchs and Big Business interests who surround them.

I would advise you as a Ukrainian, to discover the history of people like Shavchenko and Hrushevskyi and their keeping the old Ukrainian national consciousness alive. Research how the Polish and Russian nobility who successively ruled your country, used the Jewish arendar to oppress the Ukrainian peasants. I don't even need to tell you about the Soviets and Holomodor, but know that under Putin the holomodor is denied or downplayed and he has presided over Red Army marches, more statues of Stalin coming up, buildings and streets named after Stalin, etc.. I would advise you to look into the true Ukrainian nationalists, who oppose both the corrupt Kiev government AND the Eurasianists. Its not about being anti-Russian, because the true Russian nationalists who oppose Putin also want rapprochement with Ukraina.

Carpatz
04-10-2018, 06:41 PM
time changes. Where is rome empire?

Where is the Russian Empire? I only see the Bydlo Federation of double digit iq Slav(e)s who can't even put together a coherent sentence.

Voskos
04-10-2018, 06:50 PM
I support Maria Sharapova and Jennifer Aniston.

Sean-Jobst
04-10-2018, 06:52 PM
At least he added a lot of lands to my native hohlostan.

What is Hohlostan? So your people are so weak they have to depend on a murderous tyrant to give them lands that weren't theirs? And do you know how he accomplished all of this? By expelling and exporting entire groups of nationalities from their own native lands. Its all an artificial process and nothing organic about it.

i lke his works. Mainly because only people with iq about 60 maight beleive in his tales.

What's wrong? You don't like Stalin, Kaganovich, Yagoda and the rest of the murderers exposed? It rains on your glorious Soviet "Paradise" imagination. To me, Solzhenitsyn represents the true Russians and not these corrupted, oligarchic ideologues who surround themselves with and give their own country away to non-Russians.

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 06:56 PM
Where is the Russian Empire? it's russia by itself.

I only see the Bydlo Federation of double digit iq Slav(e)s who can't even put together a coherent sentence.

aaaa, i know this type of butthurt - if you can't attack some definition, let you attack the person has written one. But! just don't stop suck dick - it makes you part of european cucture.

EdwardS
04-10-2018, 07:00 PM
What is Hohlostan? So your people are so weak they have to depend on a murderous tyrant to give them lands that weren't theirs? And do you know how he accomplished all of this? By expelling and exporting entire groups of nationalities from their own native lands. Its all an artificial process and nothing organic about it.

What's wrong? You don't like Stalin, Kaganovich, Yagoda and the rest of the murderers exposed? It rains on your glorious Soviet "Paradise" imagination. To me, Solzhenitsyn represents the true Russians and not these corrupted, oligarchic ideologues who surround themselves with and give their own country away to non-Russians.

Peendos do not get smart! You don't know anything about Khokhlostan/Ukraine

AK-47
04-10-2018, 07:00 PM
I would support sanity.
Let us all hope we that can avoid WW3.
Proxy wars are a reasonable alternative, and of course I would support my nation.

Dick
04-10-2018, 07:04 PM
double digit iq Slav(e)s.

Take that back right now mister

Sean-Jobst
04-10-2018, 07:08 PM
Peendos do not get smart! You don't know anything about Khokhlostan/Ukraine

Is that why I actually correspond with and are on friendly terms with actual Ukrainian nationalists? Of course, not those who think Ukraine is merely a province of Russia and deny that there are a separate people called Ukrainians. You should be talking to your friend though, because while praising Stalin he seems to neglect the fact that some historical Ukrainian lands were given by him to Russia and that he culturally cleansed the Ukrainians of the Kuban. Is this not part of the historical Ukrainian ethnic homeland?

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 07:09 PM
It seems to go over your head but you miss my point: I reject BOTH sides and want to see true Americans and true Russians controlling both our countries. sorry-sorry, but they're controlling. Right now. The question is murican goverment is zog. by definition. At least because it was defenited by muricans. But try to imagine another case, russian KGB, fir example.

Trump, Hillary, Bernie or Putin....None of them serve any of our actual interests, but only those of the oligarchs and Big Business interests who surround them.

Your main mistake you put them all together and think they all are independent figures. Ofc, zog persons don't give a fuck about population of usa in reason it's country of immigrants. These die - they invite new ones. Feel pity to you in this reason. But try to imagine another case...

I would advise you as a Ukrainian, to discover the history of people like Shevchenko and Grushevskyi and their keeping the old Ukrainian national consciousness alive.
Best joke in the thread. Random murican advises me something about my fatherland.

Research how the Polish and Russian nobility who successively ruled your country, used the Jewish arendar to oppress the Ukrainian peasants.

sorry-sorry, we're core of chaos, nobody can ride us.

I don't even need to tell you about the Soviets and Golomodor,
It was happened in russia and kazahstan, here it was less 5% of population died.

I don't want to continue to answer on copy-paste of propanda for idiots dummies. It's useless for both of us.
But, main thin you must know - zog is the natural born usa type of management, bone from bone and flesh from flash of usa community, and you have only wto ways - or suck their procks and be in system or go away. And we both know what do you prefer - sucking is giving money.

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 07:10 PM
I support Maria Sharapova and Jennifer Aniston.

the first sane indea in the thread

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 07:13 PM

just go suck zog pricks. or try to make revolution. And envy to us - we're free like a wind. Hail to hohlostan.

EdwardS
04-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Is that why I actually correspond with and are on friendly terms with actual Ukrainian nationalists? Of course, not those who think Ukraine is merely a province of Russia and deny that there are a separate people called Ukrainians. You should be talking to your friend though, because while praising Stalin he seems to neglect the fact that some historical Ukrainian lands were given by him to Russia and that he culturally cleansed the Ukrainians of the Kuban. Is this not part of the historical Ukrainian ethnic homeland?

Kuban has never been Ukrainian! Ukrainians there live as a diaspora in there! I from this place!

Aodhan
04-10-2018, 07:21 PM
RUSSIA!

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 07:22 PM
Kuban has never been Ukrainian! Ukrainians there live as a diaspora in there! I from this place!

jaja, and in this reason you define yourself as hohol. Let me tell you something more: Kuban is just one more borderland and territory of slightly controlled chaos.

Sean-Jobst
04-10-2018, 07:24 PM
Your main mistake you put them all together and think they all are independent figures. Ofc, zog persons don't give a fuck about population of usa in reason it's country of immigrants. These die - they invite new ones. Feel pity to you in this reason. But try to imagine another case...

Meanwhile your glorious Putin also allows large numbers of immigrants into Russia and suppresses and criminalizes anti-immigrant protests by ethnic Russians, so what's your point?

Best joke in the thread. Random murican advises me something about my fatherland.

You can call me a "random murican" all you want, but as the son of an immigrant I have an actual connection to Germany and Spain. What I do know also is that my German great-grandfather who was in the Wehrmacht, fought against Bolshevism; he fought in Ukraine and Kuban, where the locals initially greeted them as liberators because obviously they were fed up with Stalin. I know that true Ukrainians wanted nothing to do with the Soviet Union that was imposed upon them, but apparently you are one of those Stalin-worshippers who deny your own Ukrainian heritage in favor of a false multicultural "Soviet" identity. How pathetic!

It was happened in russia and kazahstan, here it was less 5% of population died.

Ok, now I know what you're all about: You're one of those silly neo-Stalinists, Eurasianist NazBol types. I am very familiar with this claim because I've heard it too often. What apologists such as you ignore is that within Ukraine, it specifically took on an anti-Ukrainian dimension, seeking to demolish the intelligentsia and other cultural elements who are always the ones who carry their people's culture. It was in Ukraine with the historic cultural habit of peasants owning land that was viewed as the biggest threat to Stalin's "de-kulakization" policies. Elsewhere, yes others died in the famine but it didn't take on the ethnic element it did in Ukraine of specifically breaking what Stalin called the "separatist" tendencies....I'm glad that I've met actual self-respecting, self-identifying Ukrainians that give me an actual good view of your people and not brainwashed neo-Stalinists such as you.

Carpatz
04-10-2018, 07:25 PM
Take that back right now mister

Serbs = Vlach. You haven't taken enough of Dr. Bosniensis' medicine

Sean-Jobst
04-10-2018, 07:29 PM

Because from 1932 onwards Stalin suppressed the Ukrainian intellectuals, poets and musicians of the Kuban. Even as late as 1926, the Soviet census found a Ukrainian ethnic majority in the Kuban, especially in those areas closest to Crimea. I will concede though that perhaps you mean ethnic Ukrainians moved there at some point as a diaspora? If you mean that, then of course I know that. But they gradually became a majority there.

Carpatz
04-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Meanwhile your glorious Putin also allows large numbers of immigrants into Russia and suppresses and criminalizes anti-immigrant protests by ethnic Russians, so what's your point?

You can call me a "random murican" all you want, but as the son of an immigrant I have an actual connection to Germany and Spain. What I do know also is that my German great-grandfather who was in the Wehrmacht, fought against Bolshevism; he fought in Ukraine and Kuban, where the locals initially greeted them as liberators because obviously they were fed up with Stalin. I know that true Ukrainians wanted nothing to do with the Soviet Union that was imposed upon them, but apparently you are one of those Stalin-worshippers who deny your own Ukrainian heritage in favor of a false multicultural "Soviet" identity. How pathetic!

Ok, now I know what you're all about: You're one of those silly neo-Stalinists, Eurasianist NazBol types. I am very familiar with this claim because I've heard it too often. What apologists such as you ignore is that within Ukraine, it specifically took on an anti-Ukrainian dimension, seeking to demolish the intelligentsia and other cultural elements who are always the ones who carry their people's culture. It was in Ukraine with the historic cultural habit of peasants owning land that was viewed as the biggest threat to Stalin's "de-kulakization" policies. Elsewhere, yes others died in the famine but it didn't take on the ethnic element it did in Ukraine of specifically breaking what Stalin called the "separatist" tendencies....I'm glad that I've met actual self-respecting, self-identifying Ukrainians that give me an actual good view of your people and not brainwashed neo-Stalinists such as you.
Lol Lissy is larping as a hohol. It's well known. He's a liberator from the east.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1424/33/1424336460530.jpg

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 07:33 PM
Meanwhile your glorious Putin also allows large numbers of immigrants into Russia and suppresses and criminalizes anti-immigrant protests by ethnic Russians, so what's your point? putin is your glorious person. For me he's just one more representer of kgb. So do you see now difference between naruralborn free person and genetical servant?

You can call me a "random murican" all you want, but as the son of an immigrant I have an actual connection to Germany and Spain.
sorry, no connections, you're just one more burger-eater.

What I do know also is that my German great-grandfather who was in the Wehrmacht, fought against Bolshevism; he fought in Ukraine and Kuban, where the locals initially greeted them as liberators because obviously they were fed up with Stalin. I know that true Ukrainians wanted nothing to do with the Soviet Union that was imposed upon them, but apparently you are one of those Stalin-worshippers who deny your own Ukrainian heritage in favor of a false multicultural "Soviet" identity. How pathetic! all what you know - propaganda stereotypes for itiots and 3th world holes. feel pity to you.

sorry, not. Your main problem - you're able to think by stereotypes only. But I'm out of ones.

Might I propose you stop butthurt about zog and be happy of sucking their dicks? It'll be really better for you.

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 07:35 PM
nice attemp to suck my dick

Lol Lissy is larping as a hohol. It's well known. He's a liberator from the east.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1424/33/1424336460530.jpg

EdwardS
04-10-2018, 07:37 PM
Because from 1932 onwards Stalin suppressed the Ukrainian intellectuals, poets and musicians of the Kuban. Even as late as 1926, the Soviet census found a Ukrainian ethnic majority in the Kuban, especially in those areas closest to Crimea. I will concede though that perhaps you mean ethnic Ukrainians moved there at some point as a diaspora? If you mean that, then of course I know that. But the gradually became a majority there.

They drove there by order of the Russian tsarist government!
Only the marginals were met by the Wehrmacht .. many of them admitted their mistake!
My great-grandfather bombed Berlin 45 .. after that your Fuhrer got scared and climbed into the bunker and dying like a Bavarian dog! Aha.. I read the documents ... my great-grandfather was one of those who frightened hitler!

Leopard
04-10-2018, 07:43 PM

He lives in Germany, that's how much Putin is good for him.

Decius
04-10-2018, 07:44 PM
Russia by far

Sean-Jobst
04-10-2018, 07:56 PM
Only the marginals were met by the Wehrmacht .. many of them admitted their mistake!

The "mistake" was made by the Schutzstaffel and the civilian NSDAP, who clung to stupid anti-Slavic racial theories and archaic Prussian colonialism. They undid all the good-will that the Wehrmacht enjoyed. The Wehrmacht went out of their way in territories liberated, to do three things: Allow the locals to do swift justice to the local Commissars and other Bolshevik functionaries; restore the right to religion; and to restore the right to private property.

I would've preferred seeing Germans restore full independence to these territories, rather than the idiots at the top who had old dreams of Prussian colonialism (which I with my deep Suddeutsch roots and decentralist ideas also oppose for many other reasons). The ideas of the Wehrmacht officer class and even the Waffen-SS (who partially realized their ideas with the various ethnic divisions) also preferred the former idea because it would've broken up the Soviet Union and truly ended Bolshevism, but as so often happens stupid civilian party ideologues mess everything up.

My great-grandfather bombed Berlin 45 .. after that your Fuhrer got scared and climbed into the bunker and dying like a Bavarian dog! Aha.. I read the documents ... my great-grandfather was one of those who frightened hitler!

First, he was not "my" Fuhrer; three of my "heroes" listed are actually notorious for being his opponents, so that shows where I stand on that ideology and time. But neither am I one of those self-hating Germans, constantly apologizing because of what was alleged by Ihya Ehrenberg's propaganda. Second, Hitler was actually an Osterreicher and not Bayernische. But I will say your great-grandfather fought to keep propping up the Stalin regime. And I would be surprised if he too wasn't murdered or sent to a gulag, like so many other Red Army soldiers had upon their return to the USSR because they had been exposed to the West. Tell me, what did Stalin have to be frightened for if his government was such a paradise as you claim?

EdwardS
04-10-2018, 08:37 PM
He died 2 years ago! He was not anti-German, but was forced to kill the Germans, including the officers' headquarters, judging by the award documents! Of course he did not fight for the Stalin, but simply against the nazi-occupants ... he learned the news about the fate of his native region from relatives so he went to the front

Sean-Jobst
04-10-2018, 09:11 PM
He died 2 years ago! He was not anti-German, but was forced to kill the Germans, including the officers' headquarters, judging by the award documents! Of course he did not fight for the Stalin, but simply against the nazi-occupants ... he learned the news about the fate of his native region from relatives so he went to the front

Just like my great-grandfather fought against the Bolshevism threatened Deutschland and all Europa, and not the Russians. The main difference is whereas I oppose Hitlerism and have condemned the anti-Slavic elements, you still have nostalgia for Stalinism and justify Stalin's various crimes it seems. I don't really know why.

Mikula
04-10-2018, 09:16 PM
War between USA and Russia means end of human civilization - no matter whom you will support.

Vlatko Vukovic
04-10-2018, 09:20 PM
He lives in Germany, that's how much Putin is good for him.

So what?? There are no foreigner workers in Russia? Weren't in the past?

....Ridiculous

Joso
04-10-2018, 09:24 PM

Russia is not that good, i don't know why there are lots of Russia/Putin fanboys in the internet... I think China would be better than Russia in this situation.

Ülev
04-10-2018, 09:27 PM

....Ridiculous

they are the owners there

https://youtu.be/zbtFmdY3JNM
https://youtu.be/6pQNxIK-2YM

recently there was a new reportage about him on russia24

Ujku
04-10-2018, 09:28 PM
USA USA USA !!

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 09:35 PM
fxd

USA USA USA !!
http://www.ragefaces.memesoftware.com/faces/large/happy-omega-troll-face-l.png

Ülev
04-10-2018, 09:45 PM
European civil aviation watchdog recommends tightening flight control over Syria situation

More:
http://tass.com/world/998917

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 09:49 PM
they are the owners there

https://youtu.be/zbtFmdY3JNM
https://youtu.be/6pQNxIK-2YM

recently there was a new reportage about him on russia24

ooo, Vaasiliy is already searching for servants.

Cristiano viejo
04-10-2018, 10:01 PM
Russia is not that good, i don't know why there are lots of Russia/Putin fanboys in the internet... I think China would be better than Russia in this situation.

I know but USA is Satanas compared with Russia.

Leopard
04-10-2018, 10:33 PM

....Ridiculous

It is extremely hypocrytical to live in a certain country and to shit agaist it.

Vlatko Vukovic
04-10-2018, 10:34 PM
It is extremely hypocrytical to live in a certain country and to shit agaist it.

I agree. But it's not true that just East Europeans live in West, but also the Westerners in the Russia.

Wanderer
04-10-2018, 11:25 PM
I am a supporter of the Intermarium and want to see truly nationalist, neutralist governments in control who will bow to neither NATO or to Putin's Eurasianism, but maintain their sovereignty from all Zionist/Globalist elites.

Intermarium supporters never seem too troubled by the question of pragmatics. It's all about idealism. You seem like quite an idealist. How is Intermarium even remotely possible when you have hostile parties (who are stronger) to both to the east and west in Russia and Western Europe, respectively? The Nord Stream 2 pipeline project has got to be the most anti-Intermarium initiative imaginable, and it's inexorably moving forward towards reality.

ЛыSSый
04-10-2018, 11:34 PM
http://forumimage.ru/uploads/20180410/15233551014183698.jpg

Decius
04-11-2018, 01:10 AM

Its proven genetically that russians are far more aryan then german cunts and all other NW europeans

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 03:16 AM
Its proven genetically that russians are far more aryan then german cunts and all other NW europeans

That claim is contingent on what you mean by "Aryan". Blonde hair, blue eyes, and taller height? Then yes, the Slavic Russians do tend to be more "Nordic" looking than many Germans. (And your ignorant use of "cunt" merely shows your level of "intelligence"). But "Aryan" (i.e. Indo-European) is about far more than merely those specific features.

Besides, what's Russia's excuse to have so many Mongols, Tatars and Central Asians in their armed forces rather than the "far more Aryan" Russians? Their role in the Red Army was notorious, as are now with the ones who flow into Ukraine to support the separatists against the Slavic Ukrainians. Meanwhile, Putin is suppressing as "xenophobic" the protests of "Aryan" ethnic Russians against the mass-immigration. Yet you obviously bat not an eyelid, since your only concern about their "Aryan" status is if you can use to taunt against Germans.

Decius
04-11-2018, 03:24 AM
That claim is contingent on what you mean by "Aryan". Blonde hair, blue eyes, and taller height? Then yes, the Slavic Russians do tend to be more "Nordic" looking than many Germans. (And your ignorant use of "cunt" merely shows your level of "intelligence"). But "Aryan" (i.e. Indo-European) is about far more than merely those specific features.

Besides, what's Russia's excuse to have so many Mongols, Tatars and Central Asians in their armed forces rather than the "far more Aryan" Russians? Their role in the Red Army was notorious, as are now with the ones who flow into Ukraine to support the separatists against the Slavic Ukrainians. Meanwhile, Putin is suppressing as "xenophobic" the protests of "Aryan" ethnic Russians against the mass-immigration. Yet you obviously bat not an eyelid, since your only concern about their "Aryan" status is if you can use to taunt against Germans.

Genetically russians are more indo european this is proven. The closest modern descendents of proto indo europeans are Northern Slavs and Baltic people. I dont have any respect for Germans, They have only done bad to slavs

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 03:33 AM
Intermarium supporters never seem too troubled by the question of pragmatics. It's all about idealism. You seem like quite an idealist. How is Intermarium even remotely possible when you have hostile parties (who are stronger) to both to the east and west in Russia and Western Europe, respectively? The Nord Stream 2 pipeline project has got to be the most anti-Intermarium initiative imaginable, and it's inexorably moving forward towards reality.

That is very true and of course there's always flaws since it involves real-world politics where emotions can often get in the way. It would be contingent foremost on the Poles and Ukrainians putting aside their historic rivalries. There are already activists on the grassroots level who are doing exactly this, although some on each side cling to old rivalries. The Baltic States get along well with both the Poles and Ukrainians, and so do the Belarussians, so it mostly calls for improvement between Polska and Ukraina.

I have long been an advocate of German-Polish rapprochement, because I identify the sources of that rivalry in what Strasser termed the "Prussianization" of Germany whereas those of us with South German roots have nothing to do with that Prussian mentality. So it would also be contingent on that, along with a truly neutralist and independent Germany on the left flank (which is definitely not near reality). Finally, it would also entail Hungarians and Romanians resolving their own long-standing disputes.

You're right about the pipeline. So much of geopolitics nowadays is due to competing pipelines. This is how the Zionists/Globalists controlling both the American and Russian governments ensure that all these countries - and those in other regions, such as the Middle East - can be turned into dependencies/client states of one or the other. The Visegrad Group is a good start, although some of the governments therein are a little too naïve when it comes to Putin, thinking he is more favorable to their interests than the EU. But it could be a good start, especially on the mass-immigration issue.

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 03:41 AM
Genetically russians are more indo european this is proven. The closest modern descendents of proto indo europeans are Northern Slavs and Baltic people. I dont have any respect for Germans, They have only done bad to slavs

Using that generalization, I can point to the Red Army rapists, thieves and murderers and their atrocities against millions of ethnic Germans to represent Slavs, but of course that would be as ridiculous as generalizing all Germans as having "only done bad to slavs." From the very inception of German nationalism, Herder actually looked favorably upon a Slavic awakening. With many of the thinkers linked to the German Conservative Revolution as well, there wasn't this hatred of Slavs. Even during the war, while there were the anti-Slavic racist trends (which I have condemned), which I have written earlier were old Prussian archaic thinking and not a truly forward-thinking German nationalism, there were many elements within the Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS opposed to those policies at the top. After the war, one of my "heroes" Otto Strasser, wrote favorably about a Germanic friendship with Slavic peoples within the broader context of a decentralized European federation.

Although I will say, Slavic peoples haven't always been kind to each other but I don't see how you could reconcile "Slavs doing bad to other Slavs"? Its just easier for you to target the "outsider" Germans instead without looking internally within "Slavdom".

Decius
04-11-2018, 03:48 AM
Using that generalization, I can point to the Red Army rapists, thieves and murderers and their atrocities against millions of ethnic Germans to represent Slavs, but of course that would be as ridiculous as generalizing all Germans as having "only done bad to slavs." From the very inception of German nationalism, Herder actually looked favorably upon a Slavic awakening. With many of the thinkers linked to the German Conservative Revolution as well, there wasn't this hatred of Slavs. Even during the war, while there were the anti-Slavic racist trends (which I have condemned), which I have written earlier were old Prussian archaic thinking and not a truly forward-thinking German nationalism, there were many elements within the Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS opposed to those policies at the top. After the war, one of my "heroes" Otto Strasser, wrote favorably about a Germanic friendship with Slavic peoples within the broader context of a decentralized European federation.

Although I will say, Slavic peoples haven't always been kind to each other but I don't see how you could reconcile "Slavs doing bad to other Slavs"? Its just easier for you to target the "outsider" Germans instead without looking internally within "Slavdom".

Look, Germans have always hated us slavs this is a fact. Your nationalists considered slavs to be inferior. Only today some germans have changed there opinion because of the refugee problem in europe. Nazis hated slavs. We have always been enemies of Germany.

Decius
04-11-2018, 03:50 AM
Thank god we crushed the Nazis

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 03:59 AM
Look, Germans have always hated us slavs this is a fact. Your nationalists considered slavs to be inferior. Only today some germans have changed there opinion because of the refugee problem in europe. Nazis hated slavs. We have always been enemies of Germany.

Whatever. I cited actual examples which show the opposite, but you cling to archaic Prussian chauvinists (who merely wanted to subordinate us South-Germans to their Prussian dominated state) and the National Socialists (whose personality cult was adopted from Italian Fascism, took racial theories from the Jews, and generally sold out to bankers and industrialists and violated its own principles) to "prove" your case. That would be news to the various German Nationalists who actively opposed and fought both ideologies, and its actually those nationalists who didn't have this anti-Slavism.

I am obviously not anti-Slavic, as I've already indicated and one merely can refer back to my various words in this thread. But I will refute this idea that somehow Slavs are historically "united" and its always been "outsiders", specifically "those bad Germans" allegedly disrupting "unity". I can cite how the Polish nobility used Jewish arendars (tax farmers) against the Ukrainian peasants and tried to Catholicize them, or the Russian-Ukrainian disputes, or the historical disputes between Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks to point out just how ridiculous this claim of "Slavic unity" is. But its convenient to ignore all of that so you can hype up how "evil" Germans are!

Yeah, so your glorious "Aryan" Slavs could remain subordinated to the foreign ideology called Bolshevism! It is this Bolshevism which killed FAR MORE Slavs than "the Nazis" or anyone else, yet you defend them. Is this not a contradiction?

Decius
04-11-2018, 04:18 AM
Whatever. I cited actual examples which show the opposite, but you cling to archaic Prussian chauvinists (who merely wanted to subordinate us South-Germans to their Prussian dominated state) and the National Socialists (whose personality cult was adopted from Italian Fascism, took racial theories from the Jews, and generally sold out to bankers and industrialists and violated its own principles) to "prove" your case. That would be news to the various German Nationalists who actively opposed and fought both ideologies, and its actually those nationalists who didn't have this anti-Slavism.

I am obviously not anti-Slavic, as I've already indicated and one merely can refer back to my various words in this thread. But I will refute this idea that somehow Slavs are historically "united" and its always been "outsiders", specifically "those bad Germans" allegedly disrupting "unity". I can cite how the Polish nobility used Jewish arendars (tax farmers) against the Ukrainian peasants and tried to Catholicize them, or the Russian-Ukrainian disputes, or the historical disputes between Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks to point out just how ridiculous this claim of "Slavic unity" is. But its convenient to ignore all of that so you can hype up how "evil" Germans are!

Germans are the scum of the earth.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 04:18 AM

nonono- he has also spagetti in blood. Swear, even my niergbour dog is more arian/germanian than this zogsucker, at least due to he was stolen in germany.

Decius
04-11-2018, 04:24 AM
Yeah, so your glorious "Aryan" Slavs could remain subordinated to the foreign ideology called Bolshevism! It is this Bolshevism which killed FAR MORE Slavs than "the Nazis" or anyone else, yet you defend them. Is this not a contradiction?

if nazis won all of us slavs would be dead or be slaves in siberia.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 04:27 AM

not all, some of them are assimilated and live as czechs. Not good, but also don't worst case scenario.

Decius
04-11-2018, 04:35 AM
not all, some of them are assimilated and live as czechs. Not good, but also don't worst case scenario.

they expanded the czech porn industry probably lol

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 04:58 AM
they expanded the czech porn industry probably lol

idk, better you ask expert opinion from our spagetti-burger friend

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 04:59 AM

I hope Germans take note, because this is exactly how Eurasianists think about them. And "Eurasianist" fits you perfectly because, as your own "Ancestry" and "Politics" admits, you're more Mongol and West Asian than Slavic but larp as a Slav. Btw its mostly this "scum" who built up Tsarist Russia and did much to form the Russian nation, so you'd have to repudiate this history you look up to!

nonono- he has also spagetti in blood. Swear, even my niergbour dog is more arian/germanian than this zogsucker, at least due to he was stolen in germany.

Whatever you say, Putin zogsucker. And I thought spaghetti was Italian and not Spanish? Keep showing your "intelligence"!

if nazis won all of us slavs would be dead or be slaves in siberia.

Yes indeed, because Bolshevism didn't mass-murder millions of Slavs and didn't enslave millions of Slavs in Siberian gulags? Right....

Decius
04-11-2018, 05:04 AM
I hope Germans take note, because this is exactly how Eurasianists think about them. And "Eurasianist" fits you perfectly because, as your own "Ancestry" and "Politics" admits, you're more Mongol and West Asian than Slavic but larp as a Slav. Btw its mostly this "scum" who built up Tsarist Russia and did much to form the Russian nation, so you'd have to repudiate this history you look up to!

Yes indeed, because Bolshevism didn't mass-murder millions of Slavs and didn't enslave millions of Slavs in Siberian gulags? Right....

I am a Serb.

If the nazis won all slavs would be enslaved/killed.

We will never be an ally of you stupid germans.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 05:05 AM
Whatever you say, Putin zogsucker.
boy, are you idiot or what? pay attention on zog news from your country - he's only one who sucsessfuly fight against them. cry and envy sauce he doesn't suck her dicks unlike you do

And I thought spaghetti was Italian and not Spanish? Keep showing your "intelligence"!

sorry-soory, I'm not expext about kinds of brown subhumans. you see: keyword is "brown".

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 05:07 AM
I am a Serb.

try to feel pity to him: he's too butthurt for be part of his native zog and too retard for accept any socialist ideology.

Mortimer
04-11-2018, 05:22 AM
I like the USA very much, but I still need to say that I would support Russia. I would support Russia against anyone else. Russia and Serbia are the same, were always will be always.

Crn Volk
04-11-2018, 05:26 AM
I am a Serb.

Rubbish. Croatia, Bulgaria, Slovakia were Axis allies. Not to mention various SS units from Slavic countries.
You can't lump all Slavs together.

Decius
04-11-2018, 05:28 AM
Rubbish. Croatia, Bulgaria, Slovakia were Axis allies. Not to mention various SS units from Slavic countries.

Most slavs were considered inferior by nazis

Rumata
04-11-2018, 05:29 AM
... Even as late as 1926, the Soviet census found a Ukrainian ethnic majority in the Kuban, especially in those areas closest to Crimea. I will concede though that perhaps you mean ethnic Ukrainians moved there at some point as a diaspora? If you mean that, then of course I know that. But they gradually became a majority there.

...You should be talking to your friend though, because while praising Stalin he seems to neglect the fact that some historical Ukrainian lands were given by him to Russia and that he culturally cleansed the Ukrainians of the Kuban. Is this not part of the historical Ukrainian ethnic homeland?

Kuban isn't a historically Ukrainian land. Yes, some Cossacks were forcefully resettled by Russian empress from Eastern Ukraine to Kuban. Btw, Cossacks can be considered a sub-ethnos of its own. Yes, they spoke Ukrainian and constituted a big part of population. But this territory was never part of Ukraine. And Ukrrainian speakers hardly ever constituted a majority here.

I've found this chart on 1926 census:
dash line - Russians
grey - Ukrainians
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/hgTEo.jpg (http://uploads.ru/hgTEo.jpg)
http://wiki.kubsu.ru/index.php/%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BB%D 1%8C%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0 %B0%D0%B2_%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0% BD%D0%B8%D1%8F_(%D0%BF%D0%BE_%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0 %B5%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%B8_1926_%D0%B3.)#.D0.A3.D 0.BA.D1.80.D0.B0.D0.B8.D0.BD.D1.86.D1.8B

You can see that Ukrainians were a minority even though at that time Bolsheviks tried to inflate Ukrainian nationalism in Kuban, probably to weaken Russian imperialism. Later, Bolsheviks changed their attitude to Ukrainian nationalism to the opposite and crashed it. So, in 1926 people could be under influence of Bolshevik pro-Ukrainian politics.
Yes, Ukrainian speakers were probably majority in North-Western part of Kuban, but not in total (modern Krasnodar Kray territory).
What is your source of demographic information?

I know that true Ukrainians wanted nothing to do with the Soviet Union that was imposed upon them...

Funnily, the most Ukrainian person I know is a devoted communist and he comes from Western Ukraine, what shock.

By your logic, a 'true Ukrainian' can't support Soviet ideology, but 'true Ukrainians' can shift their identity to Russian as easily as they did in Kuban after 1926. It's interesting.
Are, by your logic, all, say, Merkel voters not true Germans too?

Rumata
04-11-2018, 05:33 AM
USA USA USA !!

Who would have doubts on your loyalty?

http://varlamov.me/2016/prishtina1/08.jpg

StonyArabia
04-11-2018, 05:45 AM
I like the USA very much, but I still need to say that I would support Russia. I would support Russia against anyone else. Russia and Serbia are the same, were always will be always.

Serbia was and is the most loyal Russian ally. I don't really care about the Russian-American conflict quite neutral. Also the U.S did terrorize Serbia one should not forget that. But if had to choose it would be more in favor toward the U.S, simply because I live in Canada which is and was an American ally and takes vacations in Oman which is isolationist but at times in Qatar which is an American "ally". I certainly don't want to see them both Russia and in U.S in the Mideast, they already have caused enough problems there. However I am neutral it's their battle and it's rooted in Germanic and Slavic rivalry.

catgeorge
04-11-2018, 05:55 AM

Kek

Bosniensis
04-11-2018, 06:00 AM
Kek

georgie are you greeks gonna join your american allies and fight Russians? WW3 imminent.

I have never been more happy to be out of NATO and EU.

Norb
04-11-2018, 06:08 AM

Slavs didn't crush any 'Nazis', you also need to break free and stop believing what you are told by the media, education system and literature on 'Nazis'. To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize You know why you are told to hate 'Nazis'? Because they fought against Bolshevism, Globalism and Freemasonry

Decius
04-11-2018, 06:09 AM
Slavs didn't crush any 'Nazis', you also need to break free and stop believing what you are told by the media, education system and literature on 'Nazis'. To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize You know why you are told to hate 'Nazis'? Because they fought against Bolshevism, Globalism and Freemasonry

I hate nazis because they wanted to kill slavs.

Rumata
04-11-2018, 06:23 AM
You know why you are told to hate 'Nazis'? Because they fought against Bolshevism, Globalism and Freemasonry

Well, if the Nazis won, you'd probably have another version of Globalism. The Nazi Globalism.

Bosniensis
04-11-2018, 06:25 AM
Since it's eve of WW3 (Syrian Conflict) USA and Allies vs Russia.

Putin should give a speech something like Stalins speech 1941:

https://youtu.be/poOZFKoEx9c

TheForeigner
04-11-2018, 06:25 AM
The US. Russia is and was always expansionist, imperialist and ruled by tyrants. Worst neighbour another country can have is Russia.

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 06:26 AM
I hate nazis because they wanted to kill slavs.

....Yet you don't hate Bolshevism which actually did kill millions of Slavs?

Bosniensis
04-11-2018, 06:27 AM
The US. Russia is and was always expansionist, imperialist and ruled by tyrants. Worst neighbour another country can have is Russia.

I agree

But it would be awesome to see Russia kick ass Americans :)

Americans have been way worse than Russia in recent past.

Decius
04-11-2018, 06:27 AM
....Yet you don't hate Bolshevism which actually did kill millions of Slavs?

Nazis would have killed all or most slavs

TheForeigner
04-11-2018, 06:29 AM
I agree

But it would be awesome to see Russia kick ass Americans :)

Americans have been way worse than Russia in recent past.

Without American protection and support, Europe would be at the mercy of Russia.

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 06:34 AM
Since it's eve of WW3 (Syrian Conflict) USA and Allies vs Russia.

Since you bring up the Syrian conflict, know that Russia doesn't do anything in Syria except by agreement with Israel. Look up how many times Putin and Netanyahu meet, as its very frequent. They've established a joint coordination center to ensure they don't accidentally clash, and notice how the Russian Air Force with its carte blanche ability to dominate Syrian skies, never does anything whenever Israel attacks its Syrian or Iranian "allies". The Israeli Oded Yinon Plan simply says to destabilize Syria for the benefit of Israel, and Russia is playing its role just like the "USA and Allies".

Btw, why is a Bosniak like you so pro-Putin? Russia is and has always been the biggest backer of Serbia and just read some of the Serbs' comments on this thread.

Putin should give a speech something like Stalins speech 1941

Yes because Stalin is such a role model to emulate? Either way both speeches would be nothing but the ravings of a lunatic

Rumata
04-11-2018, 06:35 AM
Without American protection and support, Europe would be at the mercy of Russia.

No. Without American 'protection', Europe would be able to have means to protect itself.

Bosniensis
04-11-2018, 06:35 AM

if Europe needs protection from USA or Russia than it doesn't deserve to exist.

Useless things have it's way of disappearing... and Europe will disappear very soon if it will rely on USA.

StonyArabia
04-11-2018, 06:39 AM
Since you bring up the Syrian conflict, know that Russia doesn't do anything in Syria except by agreement with Israel. Look up how many times Putin and Netanyahu meet, as its very frequent. They've established a joint coordination center to ensure they don't accidentally clash, and notice how the Russian Air Force with its carte blanche ability to dominate Syrian skies, never does anything whenever Israel attacks its Syrian or Iranian "allies". The Israeli Oded Yinon Plan simply says to destabilize Syria for the benefit of Israel, and Russia is playing its role just like the "USA and Allies".

Well said I agree with you on this one, I have always said the same in this regard. Both are not to be trusted. Russia is controlled opposition. It's all a game.

Bosniensis
04-11-2018, 06:41 AM

Btw, why is a Bosniak like you so pro-Putin? Russia is and has always been the biggest backer of Serbia and just read some of the Serbs' comments on this thread.

Bosniaks, Serbs... we are all 50% Slavs, 50% balkan people.

Bosniaks are also predominantly Serbs who converted to Islam, never the less we prefer Slavic people over Germanic Tyrants.

Truth is we dislike both Russia and USA, it's just we dislike USA more.

TheForeigner
04-11-2018, 06:41 AM
No. Without American 'protection', Europe would be able to have means to protect itself.

Well it would be great if Europe got it's act together militarily and if Americans took their troops out of Europe. I think Europe has the financial resources to implement a common European military and defense policy.

StonyArabia
04-11-2018, 06:49 AM
Russia does not really care that much about Syria, but they like Assad because he gives them access to the Med, which most European nations are not willing to do so. That said Russia is controlled by ZOG as much as the U.S and their doing ZOG divide and conquer sectarian warfare in Syria nothing more and nothing less. It does not take anyone who understands politics that Russia is a controlled opposition. So choose your poison, hence why I said if choose my poison and by tiny tiny tiny margin it would be the U.S due to some politics of Russia that I don't like.

Finnish Swede
04-11-2018, 06:51 AM

What you think ''ЛыSSый'' .... wants hear how this is?

Sarmatian
04-11-2018, 06:53 AM
... and that he culturally cleansed the Ukrainians of the Kuban. Is this not part of the historical Ukrainian ethnic homeland?

No it is not, you imbecile. You know nothing of Russian history yet you dare to speak with 'know-it-all' arrogance. There were never any ethnic Ukrainians at Kuban region.

TheForeigner
04-11-2018, 06:53 AM

That guy is a jackass and I can never fully understand what he is writing.

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 06:54 AM
Bosniaks are also predominantly Serbs who converted to Islam, never the less we prefer Slavic people over Germanic Tyrants.

Ah, the elusive Slavic "unity" I keep reading about on this thread - something which has always been elusive and contradicted by Slavic peoples fighting each other, yet can always be found on a Forum of all places, just so long as its against those pesky "Germanic tyrants" obsessively out for Slavic blood. You must've been asleep in the early and mid 1990s or perhaps too young to remember whom was fighting whom in Bosnia. Hint: It wasn't Germanic people.

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 06:57 AM
No it is not, you imbecile. You know nothing of Russian history yet you dare to speak with 'know-it-all' arrogance. There were never any ethnic Ukrainians at Kuban region.

Funny how you and your fellow Russian picked up a minor statement I made in passing, which wasn't even the main point of the post, when I keep proving your other neo-Stalinist brethren wrong point after point. I never claimed to be a "know-it-all" and ironically its comments such as "imbecile" which reveal your own projection.

Rumata
04-11-2018, 06:58 AM
Well it would be great if Europe got it's act together militarily and if Americans took their troops out of Europe. I think Europe has the financial resources to implement a common European military and defense policy.

IMHO, total European resources are enough to counter 2 or 3 Russian Federations lumped together at least. But the current masters of Europe won't let it go easily.

Bosniensis
04-11-2018, 06:59 AM
Ah, the elusive Slavic "unity" I keep reading about on this thread - something which has always been elusive and contradicted by Slavic peoples fighting each other, yet can always be found on a Forum of all places, just so long as its against those pesky "Germanic tyrants". You must've been asleep in the early and mid 1990s or perhaps too young to remember whom was fighting whom in Bosnia. Hint: It wasn't Germanic people.

Yes but your people staged that conflict by using Bourgeoisie aka Nationalist to destroy Yugoslavia.

All sides admitted that they had false promises from USA etc...

We were taken for a ride.

Post-Communist politicians were brainless people, but now after Libya, Syria... we actually see what happened to us.

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 07:06 AM
Yes but your people staged that conflict by using Bourgeoisie aka Nationalist to destroy Yugoslavia.

Yugoslavia was an artificial country created out of nothing and was only kept together by the charisma and power of Tito. As soon as he died, it unraveled through its own internal contradictions not through external powers. The Slovenes, Croats, even the vast majority of your own Bosniak people, were more than happy to get their own countries. What is wrong with Nationalists forming their own countries because they no longer wanted to be dominate from Belgrade? Each people had their own history and identity.

Rumata
04-11-2018, 07:09 AM
Funny how you and your fellow Russian picked up a minor statement I made in passing, which wasn't even the main point of the post, when I keep proving your other neo-Stalinist brethren wrong point after point. I never claimed to be a "know-it-all" and ironically its comments such as "imbecile" which reveal your own projection.

Idk, whom you mean exactly, but I agree with some of your points, and I've commented those I disagree with.

Finnish Swede
04-11-2018, 07:13 AM
As there are lots of ''Russians'' present in this thread....from you...I would like to ask couple of general questions...concerning today's Europe.

1.) Do you think that every ''independent country'' has rights to be ''suverinity country'' as well?

2.) Do you see those as synonyms, or not?

3.) Which, who and how those are defined (you are one versus you are not one)?

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 07:14 AM
Idk, whom you mean exactly, but I agree with some of your points, and I've commented those I disagree with.

Not you. A couple of the others particularly. I respect you because you're obviously more knowledgeable and rational than certain others. Another indicator my problem isn't with Russians themselves.

Sarmatian
04-11-2018, 07:15 AM
... mass-murder millions of Slavs and didn't enslave millions of Slavs in Siberian gulags? Right....

The latest statistics: from 1921 to 1953 around 700k were sentenced to death and just over 4 millions were imprisoned or relocated. That's over period of 30 years in country with population of 200 millions and including Great Purges and war time. If according to you millions were mass-murdered and Solzhenitsyn is the beacon of truth you have my congratulations - you have been successfully brainwashed. Virtually everything you know about Russia and USSR is a myth.

You can't prove anyone wrong because, as all these minor statements shows us, you're full of misinformation.

Bornoz
04-11-2018, 07:17 AM
I am not fan of capitalist Russia but I would support them against USA.

Bosniensis
04-11-2018, 07:28 AM
I am not fan of capitalist Russia but I would support them against USA.

Yes but your nation is NATO member, lending airports for Syrian bombing starting from.... Tomorrow?

Bornoz
04-11-2018, 07:30 AM
Yes but your nation is NATO member, lending airports for Syrian bombing starting from.... Tomorrow?

Don't care about my nation in such a case. Other than that everybody hates USA in Turkey because of different reasons.

Bosniensis
04-11-2018, 07:31 AM
Don't care about my nation in such a case. Other than that everybody hates USA in Turkey because of different reasons.

Then leave NATO asap... it may get your people killed :)

Sarmatian
04-11-2018, 07:31 AM
As there are lots of ''Russians'' present in this thread....from you...I would like to ask couple of general questions...concerning today's Europe.

1.) Do you think that every ''independent country'' has rights to be ''suverinity country'' as well?

Yes, they have this right. The problem is it's rarely the case in practice.

2.) Do you see those as synonyms, or not?

No, they are not.

3.) Which, who and how those are defined (you are one versus you are not one)?

There could be some confusion here due to use of term 'sovereign' in Russian language. Basically in Russian independent would mean just separate territory from everyone else with some official government running it. It might still be dependent on other countries politically or/and economically. Sovereign would mean total independence from everyone else on all levels.

Within this frame only USA, China and to some degree Russia could be considered fully sovereign states. Everyone else is dependent on someone else to one degree or another.

Keep in mind it's not some sort of ideological belief. It's just observation of current state of international affairs.

Bornoz
04-11-2018, 07:32 AM
Then leave NATO asap... it may get your people killed :)

OK I will leave. Just give me 5 minutes. Simple work

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 07:33 AM

it was temporary decision before they be be enslaved/killed.

surely yes, we all live in 3th reich. But why does your ass burn so hard from nazy question? Do you wanna be nazy too?[

another statement from propaganda for idiots 3th world holes and low iq persons. And I don't wondered why this romani(an) use it.

So, sorry, but russia don't give a fuck about beggar europe, where low iq servants is only one good, only in reason it has siberia. cry, anve and eat burda.

Bosniaks, Serbs... we are all 50% Slavs, 50% balkan people.

= it means balkan slavs. how I kknow bodody denies slavs assimilated local tribes on territory of their present inhabbitance.

yep. want and hear every statement of stupied propaganda. As example - ussr left your finland free at least 2 times. if your "elite" doesn't want to live with people, let they build rare culture with scandinavians. Sure, this is the ancient stockholm complex. Did you being raped or prefer to stay away from your folk traditions?

And let you notice: i don't speak about ordinary finns and finnosweds here. They're like horses in a cab - innocent hostages of the owner.

Bosniensis
04-11-2018, 07:33 AM
OK I will leave. Just give me 5 minutes. Simple work

xD

Do Turks support NATO memership?

Bornoz
04-11-2018, 07:34 AM
xD

Do Turks support NATO memership?

No. Mostly no

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 07:41 AM
So, how I predicted the thread has been turned into "slavs vs butthurt zogsuckers".

https://c.radikal.ru/c18/1804/1d/5a81c7414f0b.png (https://radikal.ru)

Finnish Swede
04-11-2018, 07:42 AM
yep. want and hear...

You never ''fall down''. Thanks to you => VOTED USA !! LOL.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 07:46 AM

Sure, this is the ancient stockholm complex. you're funny as fuck, but answer please on "Did you being raped or prefer to stay away from your folk traditions?"

Rumata
04-11-2018, 07:49 AM

Damn it Lyssyj, now Finnish Swedes are going to invade us because of you :(

Finnish Swede
04-11-2018, 07:52 AM
Yes, they have this right. The problem is it's rarely the case in practice.

No, they are not.

There could be some confusion here due to use of term 'sovereign' in Russian language. Basically in Russian independent would mean just separate territory from everyone else with some official government running it. It might still be dependent on other countries politically or/and economically. Sovereign would mean total independence from everyone else on all levels.

Within this frame only USA, China and to some degree Russia could be considered fully sovereign states. Everyone else is dependent on someone else to one degree or another.

Keep in mind it's not some sort of ideological belief. It's just observation of current state of international affairs.

Thank's for your replies. Based on those I still have one last question:

How Russian's sphere of interest ... outside of Russian borders ... fits on those you wrote above?
Their ''rights'' for those ideas? And don't just reply back that somebody elses are doing the same. Won't take that as a answer.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 07:52 AM

ay, this is their sneaky plan how to be liberated by you all for free.

Let me add: all these wannabe scandinavian proyebaltic states and finnland are like old women, who wanna be fucked, but nobody dare to make such deed.

Rumata
04-11-2018, 08:04 AM
ay, this is their sneaky plan how to be liberated by you all for free.

Let me add: all these wannabe scandinavian proyebaltic states and finnland are like old women, who wanna be fucked, but nobody dare to make such deed.

Interesting. But Grudinin says he sympathises with Scandinavian economical system.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 08:13 AM
Interesting. But Grudinin says he sympathises with Scandinavian economical system.

ofc - commy likes commies.

Finnish Swede
04-11-2018, 08:18 AM

Rumata: he is the only ''jackass'' here who still goes and gives me Thumbs ups. A wierd person.

Maybe blonde Scandinavians just are his secret weak point (especially those who can kick as high as his head!).

catgeorge
04-11-2018, 08:44 AM
georgie are you greeks gonna join your american allies and fight Russians? WW3 imminent.

I have never been more happy to be out of NATO and EU.

I consider Europe the land I was born to be my family. I not know of NATO and EU (currency bullshits)

EdwardS
04-11-2018, 10:10 AM
Just like my great-grandfather fought against the Bolshevism threatened Deutschland and all Europa, and not the Russians. The main difference is whereas I oppose Hitlerism and have condemned the anti-Slavic elements, you still have nostalgia for Stalinism and justify Stalin's various crimes it seems. I don't really know why.

Bolshevism did not invade Germany, Hitler did it first ... I do not justify the politics of Stalin! Where did you get this from?
I guvoirl that the Bolsheviks drew a map of modern Ukraine and without the Bolsheviks the Ukrainians could not do it!

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 10:14 AM
Bolshevism did not invade Germany, Hitler did it first ... I do not justify the politics of Stalin! Where did you get this from?
I guvoirl that the Bolsheviks drew a map of modern Ukraine and without the Bolsheviks the Ukrainians could not do it!

yep, thanks to lenin, stalin, peter the great and yekaterina. and fuckoff nikolay - this looser lost privislinskiy kray.

Rumata
04-11-2018, 10:20 AM
Bolsheviks got material support for their revolution from Germany.
http://www.dw.com/en/how-germany-got-the-russian-revolution-off-the-ground/a-41195312

And German Nazis got material support for their 'little' war from USA. Dirty politics.

Norb
04-11-2018, 10:32 AM

Hitler invaded first, do you know why? It is because the Soviets had offensive positions set up ready to attack Europe. They were two weeks from doing so, so it was a case of attack or be attacked for Germany

Rumata
04-11-2018, 10:43 AM
USSR just happened to be on the territory claimed by the Nazis as Lebensraum (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum).

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0b/Greater_Germanic_Reich.png

Sarmatian
04-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Thank's for your replies. Based on those I still have one last question:

How Russian's sphere of interest ... outside of Russian borders ... fits on those you wrote above?
Their ''rights'' for those ideas? And don't just reply back that somebody elses are doing the same. Won't take that as a answer.

To answer that you have to understand how country's interest is forming. It's all game of gains and losses.

Is there anything to gain from enforcing oneself upon weaker neighbors? Not really. Lands don't matter that much these days and resource wise Russia is far richer than any of its neighbor. Any other kind of gain? I don't see much of it. For example I know that many Finns are quite paranoid about potential Russian aggression but what would Russia gain from taking Finland? Only whole bunch of headaches and nothing profitable.

Now is there anything to lose? Yes and a lot of it, territory is massive and resources are numerous. And what a coincidence: various Western politicians openly criticized Russia for controlling such vast territory with such abundance of resources. Some went as far as to say it's outright unfair that Russia possess Siberia, it should be shared with others. That is direct questioning of Russian territorial integrity and sovereignty and only one step away from another Drang nach Osten. If you are what you claim you are you should protect sovereignty of Russia just like you do it for any other country. It's should be fair for all, right? Yet we witness these strange behaviors at the very top of Western politics.

So how could Russia protect itself from such aggressive intentions? (Whether those intentions are real or just empty political talk - we don't know) In modern day and age missiles and aviation are decisive factor so have to make sure no major relevant installations are present within specific range of Russian borders. In any modern conflict logistics is crucial part and simply extending range at which potential enemy will have to operate will have serious detrimental effect on outcome. When Finland is performing joint military exercises with NATO forces what do you think Russia see? A potential for another NATO military installation right next to its border. What is the logical decision on Russian part? Make this installation (and the country at which it's built) a target for missile strike. Just like in case of Poland and Romania. They have made themselves a targets.

I'm sorry to break it to you but all your little countries are too insignificant to pay attention to. That is until you decide to whore yourself to one side and allow some big player to use your territory as their playfield. That's when attention of another big player will be turned on you. Can scream 'He is a big bully' all you want, you have sold yourself to even bigger bully so stop complaining. Want to be aside from all this mess? Declare neutrality and show middle finger to USA just as you do to Russia. Then nobody would care about what you do next as on your own you'll be to small and insignificant to matter.

Sarmatian
04-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Hitler invaded first, do you know why? It is because the Soviets had offensive positions set up ready to attack Europe. They were two weeks from doing so, so it was a case of attack or be attacked for Germany

I can even tell you where you get this nonsense from. 'Icebreaker (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icebreaker_(Suvorov))'. One massive pile of lies rebutted by historians already. Stop being a clown and go read real books.

Crimean
04-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Of course, I will support Russia. Having defeated America (corporate) and London City at the same time, Russia thereby destroys the nest of the parasitic system (capitalism), freeing the population of the planet from slavery and will begin to build a unified, fair socialist state for everyone.

Vlatko Vukovic
04-11-2018, 11:27 AM
Rumata: he is the only ''jackass'' here who still goes and gives me Thumbs ups. A wierd person.

Maybe blonde Scandinavians just are his secret weak point (especially those who can kick as high as his head!).

:D :D

He gived thumbs up even to his great enemy: Magnolia. Our Gopnik is, above all, big gentleman.

Rumata
04-11-2018, 11:34 AM

He gived thumbs up even to his great enemy: Magnolia. Our Gopnik is, above all, big gentleman.

I guess it's more about tactics as his male opponents got that attitude as well.

gopnik-gentleman, lol

Bosniensis
04-11-2018, 11:37 AM
Donald Trump on Twitter (30 mins ago):

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

RUSSIAN OFFICIAL: IF U.S. ATTACKS, WE WILL RETURN FIRE TO LAUNCH POSITIONS

“IF the U.S decides to attack Syria militarily in response to the chemical attack in Douma, Russia will intercept its missiles and target the sources they were fired from”

DOOM ON!

Gold-Shekel
04-11-2018, 11:43 AM
If they get into a war with eachother it only means they're equally evil, none should be supported in that case.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 12:26 PM

surry, bro, but Masha isn't my enemy. she's very unhappy person and i've tryed to make her bit more happy in reason every single her butthurt post makes me laught.
the same is with some other users here.

Graham
04-11-2018, 12:29 PM
https://image.ibb.co/ijgBUx/image.png

Sarmatian
04-11-2018, 12:40 PM
https://image.ibb.co/ijgBUx/image.png

Aren't there political procedures to settle these matters? Why addressing it at public social network? Is he trying to create new precedent in international politics? Like 'Well, I asked them to talk about it but they didn't respond so we launched missiles.' Basically now staging an excuse for what's coming next. He is good at putting up a show but it's not about show anymore.

Root
04-11-2018, 12:53 PM
Putin should give a speech something like Stalins speech 1941:

https://youtu.be/poOZFKoEx9c

nah, these guys are better.. they gave a good speech back in the 90's ;p

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/9168208-3x4-700x933.jpg

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/file/show//Images/Images.New/facebook%20Milosevic%20640.png

Hexachordia
04-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Russia is wrong here. Russia has no justifiable strategic interests in Syria. I will be sad if I have to consider Russia as an enemy. Russia is a great country, Assad does not worth your military commitment.

Vlatko Vukovic
04-11-2018, 01:05 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/e84bvp.jpg

Hmm, what a change in 30 minutes

Ülev
04-11-2018, 02:07 PM
US Air Force
E-4B Nightwatch
73-1677 MATH01

https://twitter.com/CivMilAir

United States aircraft E-4B Nightwatch, known as the "Doomsday" aircraft flew out

Ujku
04-11-2018, 02:17 PM
Oh god ,can these fuckers stop it ? All we need now is another ww...

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 03:41 PM
Bolshevism did not invade Germany, Hitler did it first ...

What about the Spartacus Rebellion, Rosa Luxemburg, Karl Radek, and the other Communist Jewish subversives? What about the subversive activities of the Comintern which targeted Germany? If Stalin was some peace-loving guy only responding to "aggression", why did he invade and conquer eastern Poland in 1939, invade Finland in 1940, and occupy Bessarabia and Northern Bukovina in June 1940? These are the actions of an expansionist tyrant and not someone merely "defending" Russia.

Is that why the Bolsheviks fought and suppressed Ukrainian nationalists and also the anarchists of Nestor Makhno? These were measures by Ukrainians to form their own nation and borders, yet the Bolsheviks squashed them. The idea of modern Ukraine is not created by Bolsheviks, but goes back to the 1500s and 1600s, with the Cossack Hetmans and kept alive through the centuries by various intellectuals, poets and journalists. But using the same logic, you should repudiate certain boundaries of your modern Russia, since they too were often drawn and determined by the Bolsheviks.

Geni
04-11-2018, 03:45 PM
USA

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 03:46 PM
And German Nazis got material support for their 'little' war from USA. Dirty politics.

I will concede there were certain Western elites who wanted to see Germany and Russia slaughter each other. For example, the statement of Harry S. Truman to the New York Times at the beginning of Operation Barbarossa admitted this....But what about the massive Anglo-American material support for the Soviet Union? What about the Lend-Lease aid that was given to and propped up the Soviet Union? Stalin was made a trusted and valued ally of theirs in the totar war struggle of "unconditional surrender" of Germany.

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 03:53 PM
I can even tell you where you get this nonsense from. 'Icebreaker (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icebreaker_(Suvorov))'. One massive pile of lies rebutted by historians already. Stop being a clown and go read real books.

"Real books" = Pro-Soviet newspeak.... Icebreaker is obviously a thorn in the side of the stupid neo-Stalinists like yourself, but we don't even have to look at it. Just look at the facts of Stalin's actions. First, the massive numbers of Soviet POWs captured immediately after Barbarossa. Why? Because they were obviously mobilized in the offensive positions. Second, Stalin's occupation of Eastern Poland in 1939 and Bessarabia and Northern Bukovina in 1940 demonstrate his westward expansionism. Third, the subversive activities of the Comintern in Germany and other European countries show a pattern of meddling. Despite his "socialism in one country," Stalin was still very much an expansionist.

Ülev
04-11-2018, 04:12 PM
checkmate?

В Думе с 12 апреля вводят российскую военную полицию / Russian military police introduced in Duma on April 12

http://www.mk.ru/politics/2018/04/11/v-dume-s-12-aprelya-vvodyat-rossiyskuyu-voennuyu-policiyu.html

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 04:16 PM
I will concede there were certain Western elites who wanted to see Germany and Russia slaughter each other. For example, the statement of Harry S. Truman to the New York Times at the beginning of Operation Barbarossa admitted this....But what about the massive Anglo-American material support for the Soviet Union? What about the Lend-Lease aid that was given to and propped up the Soviet Union? Stalin was made a trusted and valued ally of theirs in the totar war struggle of "unconditional surrender" of Germany. it was great - we paid by gold from the beginning and for long time after. Bigger part of help was after it became clear USSR won, and, as final - muricans drowned a lot of tecnics and vihicles in ocean.

Переведите этому недочеловеку: ссср платил за "помощь" с самого начала и до конца существования ссср, при этом, необходимые объёмы были предоставлены только после сталинградской битвы, когда стало ясно шо немцам здец. А ещё они после войны дохуя техники изъяли и в тихом океане потопили. Та чё, я и за это благодарен, хули. А вот дед при жизни пару раз по случаю морды бил - его сильно массовое затопление задело.

dddcc
04-11-2018, 04:17 PM
I should support fellow R1b against aR1ans so I vote for USA;)
More seriously Donald Trump is a good guy, Poutine is pure evil.
No good-hearted person would support baby killer Poutine

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 04:18 PM
it was great - we paid by gold from the beginning and for long time after. Bigger part of help was after it became clear USSR won, and, as final - muricans drowned a lot of tecnics and vihicles in ocean.

Gold that you stole from Spain during the Civil War and also gold you were given by your International Banker benefactors who propped up your glorious USSR

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 04:20 PM
"Real books" = Pro-Soviet newspeak.... Icebreaker is obviously a thorn in the side of the stupid neo-Stalinists like yourself, but we don't even have to look at it. Just look at the facts of Stalin's actions. First, the massive numbers of Soviet POWs captured immediately after Barbarossa. Why? Because they were obviously mobilized in the offensive positions. Second, Stalin's occupation of Eastern Poland in 1939 and Bessarabia and Northern Bukovina in 1940 demonstrate his westward expansionism. Third, the subversive activities of the Comintern in Germany and other European countries show a pattern of meddling. Despite his "socialism in one country," Stalin was still very much an expansionist.

you so butthurt about stalin due slavs had him as leader, but you haven't such person. typical point of wiev for genetical determined servant. Ps: it wasn't occupation, but reunion of my native hohlostan, my dear spagetty-burger friend. And i'm wondered how someone may beleive in such stupied 70 years old propagande. Let you check your iq and if it'll be higher then 70 - show us proves, wee need to know you're able to understand at least basic definitions.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 04:21 PM
checkmate?

В Думе с 12 апреля вводят российскую военную полицию / Russian military police introduced in Duma on April 12

http://www.mk.ru/politics/2018/04/11/v-dume-s-12-aprelya-vvodyat-rossiyskuyu-voennuyu-policiyu.html

Вась, там она давно была. И Военная автоинспекция была.

Teutone
04-11-2018, 04:22 PM
The only war I would support the imperialist jewish USA Empire would be against China.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 04:22 PM
Gold that you stole from Spain during the Civil War and also gold you were given by your International Banker benefactors who propped up your glorious USSR

Stole? really? please show us exaple of such old propaganda, we wanna laught.

ps: maan, i've seen your photoes in the thread. i still do not beleive in theory facelines and body determines mind level, but it still work. Sorry, buddy, let me degrade to your level: usa - suck, russia - luck.

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 04:27 PM
you so butthurt about stalin due slavs had him as leader, but you haven't such person. typical point of wiev for genetical determined servant. Ps: it wasn't occupation, but reunion of my native hohlostan, my dear spagetty-burger friend. And i'm wondered how someone may beleive in such stupied 70 years old propagande. Let you check your iq and if it'll be higher then 70 - show us proves, wee need to know you're able to understand at least basic definitions.

Many Slavs did not "have him as leader" - not all Slavs lived in your USSR - and many non-Slavs had him as a leader; he was also a non-Slavic ethnic Georgian, so there goes your strange "Mighty Slavdom" theories again! Just like your friend Decius has trouble processing the fact that it was "German scum" who founded his beloved Russia. As for Hohlostan, you have already been exposed before as a Russian larping as a Ukrainian and this much is also clear in your Stalin-worship. And finally, spaghetti is Italian and not Spanish; I don't have Italian roots. "Spagetty-burger friend", whatever that means.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 04:30 PM
The only war I would support the imperialist jewish USA Empire would be against China.

much more probably it be usa+eu+india against china+russia.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Many Slavs did not "have him as leader" - not all Slavs lived in your USSR - and many non-Slavs had him as a leader; he was also a non-Slavic ethnic Georgian, so there goes your strange "Mighty Slavdom" theories again! Just like your friend Decius has trouble processing the fact that it was "German scum" who founded his beloved Russia. As for Hohlostan, you have already been exposed before as a Russian larping as a Ukrainian and this much is also clear in your Stalin-worship. And finally, spaghetti is Italian and not Spanish; I don't have Italian roots. "Spagetty-burger friend", whatever that means.

Sorry, buddy, let me degrade to your level again: usa - suck, russia - luck. pizza is great.

Teutone
04-11-2018, 04:32 PM

because the NATO left Russia no choice but to bound with China. Putin is aware of the Chinese danger and their plans and actions in Siberia. But the NATO bastards leave him no choice.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 04:43 PM
because the NATO left Russia no choice but to bound with China. Putin is aware of the Chinese danger and their plans and actions in Siberia. But the NATO bastards leave him no choice.

sorry, but nato bastars primally leave you no chioce. liberation in answer will be unstoppable. My advice: be kind with syrian refugees.

Finnish Swede
04-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Is there anything to gain from enforcing oneself upon weaker neighbors? Not really. Lands don't matter that much these days and resource wise Russia is far richer than any of its neighbor. Any other kind of gain? I don't see much of it. For example I know that many Finns are quite paranoid about potential Russian aggression but what would Russia gain from taking Finland? Only whole bunch of headaches and nothing profitable
Sorry the next LOL. Meaning...like it or not...but people are more profitable. But you were right too...Finns would never ever be that under Russians' 2 heads Eagle. Nope, they want to be free to work hard ... behalf of their own country.

Now is there anything to lose? Yes and a lot of it, territory is massive and resources are numerous. And what a coincidence: various Western politicians openly criticized Russia for controlling such vast territory with such abundance of resources. Some went as far as to say it's outright unfair that Russia possess Siberia, it should be shared with others. That is direct questioning of Russian territorial integrity and sovereignty and only one step away from another Drang nach Osten. If you are what you claim you are you should protect sovereignty of Russia just like you do it for any other country. It's should be fair for all, right? Yet we witness these strange behaviors at the very top of Western politics.
Yes I'm...and guess what...I go even furthern. So of course Siberia will not belong to any Western global capitalist companies, but it either will not belong to slavic Russians!
It belongs to ethnics which originally lived there. Happy?

So how could Russia protect itself from such aggressive intentions? (Whether those intentions are real or just empty political talk - we don't know) In modern day and age missiles and aviation are decisive factor so have to make sure no major relevant installations are present within specific range of Russian borders. In any modern conflict logistics is crucial part and simply extending range at which potential enemy will have to operate will have serious detrimental effect on outcome. When Finland is performing joint military exercises with NATO forces what do you think Russia see? A potential for another NATO military installation right next to its border. What is the logical decision on Russian part? Make this installation (and the country at which it's built) a target for missile strike. Just like in case of Poland and Romania. They have made themselves a targets.
Honestly...if Russians would descend serious crise (or even war) in its European side....would you really think that ''neutral Finland'' could stay out of it (or out of Russians aggressions)? Of course not! Nope...by then Finland and Finns will suffer (via your actions)... no matter are we NATO country or not. Just like it has always been....very unfair.

I'm sorry to break it to you but all your little countries are too insignificant to pay attention to. That is until you decide to whore yourself to one side and allow some big player to use your territory as their playfield. That's when attention of another big player will be turned on you. Can scream 'He is a big bully' all you want, you have sold yourself to even bigger bully so stop complaining. Want to be aside from all this mess? Declare neutrality and show middle finger to USA just as you do to Russia. Then nobody would care about what you do next as on your own you'll be to small and insignificant to matter.

No needs (your ''break it''...part). Meaning that was just what I expected from Russian person.

Still could you explain below clause in the contex of matters we discussed earlier
a.) independent country,
b.) sovereignty country...and today's European countries rights for those 2?)

''...your little countries are too insignificant to pay attention to.''

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 04:50 PM
how to finish useless conversation with a butthurt clown? just show them they're butthurt clowns.

https://www.tuxboard.com/photos/2014/09/pizza-hut.jpg

Teutone
04-11-2018, 04:54 PM
sorry, but nato bastars primally leave you no chioce. liberation in answer will be unstoppable. My advice: be kind with syrian refugees.

You are such an brainwashed idiot that you didint even got my message. Hope Putin will annexx all of Ukraine.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 04:57 PM
Sorry the next LOL. Meaning...like it or not...but people are more profitable. But you were right too...Finns would never ever be that under Russian's 2 heads Eagle. Nope, they want to be free to work hard ... behalf of their country. never say newer, moreover you've written about profit before.

Yes I'm...and guess what...I go even furthern. So of course Siberia will not belong to any Western global capitalist companies, but it either will not belong to slavic Russians!
It belongs to ethnics which originally lived there. Happy?
it almost the same now - almost all natives are assimilated and rusificatad by their own good will.

Honestly...if Russians would descended serious crise (or even war) in its European side....would you really think that ''neutral Finland'' could stay out of it (or out of Russians aggressions)? Of course not! Just a like 1939...and just more lies from your side. Nope...by then Finland and Finns will suffer (via your actions)... no matter are we NATO country or not. Just like it has always been....very unfair.
surely not. finland again like a small dog will loudly bark and get slapped on ass again. Feel pity to ordinary finns - they will useless die for other interests again.

No needs (your ''break it''...part). Meaning that was just what I expected from Russian person.
Still could you explain below clause in the contex of matters we discussed earlier
a.) independent country,
b.) sovereignty country...and today's European countries rights to those 2?)

''...your little countries are too insignificant to pay attention to.''
just stop promote your little insignificant country in every first post about russia. Beter make nokia great again.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 04:59 PM
You are such an brainwashed idiot that you didint even got my message. Hope Putin will annexx all of Ukraine.

ok-ok, but might you tell us the reason of your butthurt? And say to us: will you fight agains russia or prefer to go in a concentration camp instead.

Teutone
04-11-2018, 05:04 PM
ok-ok, but might you tell us the reason of your butthurt? And say to us: will you fight agains russia or prefer to go in a concentration camp instead.

I dont say neither of it. Lebensraum Ost was a retarded idea and I oppose nationalsocialism as much as communism. I cannot stand slavs like you that think I should feel guilty of something I never commited. I wont be a friend with Syrian refugees, my political side has ties with the Syrian Government and Putin. Syrian Refugees are traitors to Syria.

Ülev
04-11-2018, 05:07 PM

Indi(R1)a is with you

http://www.mk.ru/politics/2018/04/11/putin-obsudil-s-premerom-indii-strategicheskoe-partnerstvo.html

Путин обсудил с премьером Индии стратегическое партнерство / Putin discussed with the Prime Minister of India a strategic partnership

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 05:11 PM
I dont say neither of it. Lebensraum Ost was a retarded idea and I oppose nationalsocialism as much as communism. I cannot stand slavs like you that think I should feel guilty of something I never commited. I wont be a friend with Syrian refugees, my political side has ties with the Syrian Government and Putin. Syrian Refugees are traitors to Syria.

:picard1: I haven't speak anything about things you wrote. My words weren't about pastm but about near possible future.
In case nato makes germany fight again russia what will you do? and I has advices to you most efficient tactic of survive.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 05:12 PM
Indi(R1)a is with you

http://www.mk.ru/politics/2018/04/11/putin-obsudil-s-premerom-indii-strategicheskoe-partnerstvo.html

Путин обсудил с премьером Индии стратегическое партнерство / Putin discussed with the Prime Minister of India a strategic partnership

UNBAN RETHEL!!!
HE MUST POST ABOUT R1 UNITY!!!

Teutone
04-11-2018, 05:14 PM
:picard1: I haven't speak anything about things you wrote. My words weren't about pastm but about near possible future.
In case nato makes germany fight again russia what will you do? and I has advices to you most efficient tactic of survive.

There is no Germany for me. The current Federal Republic is a US puppet state I oppose where I can. I want a constitution for my country, leave the EU/NATO and be block free.

Ülev
04-11-2018, 05:14 PM
checkmate?

Вась, там она давно была. И Военная автоинспекция была.

but, but....

Gerasimov says his men will take measures against missiles and launch vehicles over Damascus both

Moscow is ready to respond if lives of the Russian servicemen are endangered, including by strikes on Damascus, head of Russia’s General Staff Valery Gerasimov said.

http://www.defenddemocracy.press/head-of-russian-general-staff-says-will-target-us-aircraft-if-strikes-on-syrian-army-endanger-his-servicemen-2/

and he said that in March already

Teutone
04-11-2018, 05:18 PM
One concept most of you dont understand is, you can be a nationalist while you oppose your political elite, system and constitution, in a globalist world most nationalists should do that.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 05:20 PM
There is no Germany for me. The current Federal Republic is a US puppet state I oppose where I can. I want a constitution for my country, leave the EU/NATO and be block free.

let you use common expirience of your people: come to siberia. Ask Vaasiliy why

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 05:29 PM

I'm curious because you rightly oppose Jewish domination of the USA Empire, but you still support Putin who is also very pro-Jewish. He surrounds himself with many Jewish oligarchs like Lev Leviev, Roman Abramovich, Viktor Vekselberg, the Rotenberg brothers, Mikhail Fridman, etc. He is close to the Judeo-supremacist Chabad movement and its Rabbi Berel Lazar, upon whom he confers many special privileges. His rhetoric about World War II and Israel is very pro-Jewish. Do you not see this as a contradiction?

Rather, I think we should oppose the governments of both dialectics. Meanwhile we should support the true nationalists of both countries and other countries. Within Russia, these are the nationalists who are actually opposed to Putin and his mass-immigration policies. Yet it is these nationalists whom Putin has called "xenophobes" merely because they are ethno-nationalists who oppose their country being flooded with large numbers of immigrants. Putin has also revived many pro-Soviet symbols, including statues of Stalin, buildings and streets named after Stalin, massive rallies for the Red Army, and criminalizing dissent to the pro-Soviet view of the war including the same type of holocaust laws as in Bundesrepublik and other European countries. Yet you still support Putin?

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 05:34 PM
In case nato makes germany fight again russia what will you do?

Eurasianists like yourself want to push this stupid myth of NATO vs. Russia, to think only within the dialectic the Zionists/Globalists on both sides have laid out for us. But what you will never say is why your glorious Putin supported the NATO war in Afghanistan? He was even pushing for it as early as 2000 and easily jumped on the "War on Terror" bandwagon. With Afghanistan, NATO actually invoked the war clause and allegedly "anti-NATO" Putin went along with this! And why did he not use Russia's veto power to stop the NATO aggression in Qadhafi's Libya? Obviously, he knew he would benefit from that policy just like Israel has.

Ülev
04-11-2018, 05:36 PM

Among the strike group's ships will be the German frigate FGS Hessen. The state-of-the-art vessel specializes in air defense.

https://www.fredericksburg.com/news/news-wire/german-warship-to-embark-with-us-navy-carrier-strike-group/article_90fc88e5-7f12-586e-8bdd-a35280d29856.html

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 05:58 PM
Eurasianists like yourself want to push this stupid myth of NATO vs. Russia, to think only within the dialectic the Zionists/Globalists on both sides have laid out for us. But what you will never say is why your glorious Putin supported the NATO war in Afghanistan? He was even pushing for it as early as 2000 and easily jumped on the "War on Terror" bandwagon. With Afghanistan, NATO actually invoked the war clause and allegedly "anti-NATO" Putin went along with this! And why did he not use Russia's veto power to stop the NATO aggression in Qadhafi's Libya? Obviously, he knew he would benefit from that policy just like Israel has.

eat spagetty with pizza - isurely you looks smarter when you aren't speaking. NATO by definition was created against russia, pay attention on theirs bases places.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Among the strike group's ships will be the German frigate FGS Hessen. The state-of-the-art vessel specializes in air defense.

https://www.fredericksburg.com/news/news-wire/german-warship-to-embark-with-us-navy-carrier-strike-group/article_90fc88e5-7f12-586e-8bdd-a35280d29856.html

but what is the symbol of the ship? bmw? audi? mersedes? sachs?

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 06:09 PM
eat spagetty with pizza - isurely you looks smarter when you aren't speaking. NATO by definition was created against russia, pay attention on theirs bases places.

Some friendly advice. Next time, don't drink so much vodka with your borscht. That mix of alcohol and cold beets are messing with your head too much. Yes, I know about the original creation of NATO. As I have consistently said, I see the Cold War as nothing but a staged dialectic controlled by the same elites at the top, much like the current phony "conflict" between the Western and Eastern ZOGs. The "bases places" is the same - its called theater. They were united in Afghanistan; Russia allowed USA to do whatever it wanted in Libya while USA allowed Russia to do whatever it wanted in Crimea and eastern Ukraine. Why is this? Because its the same elites controlling both and you're fooled by mindless propaganda about "Matushka Rossiya" even while Putin is tearing away the true ethnic foundations. How pathetic.

Ülev
04-11-2018, 06:10 PM
checkmate?

I will not tell you, you will use Kh-35 Uran missile (https://youtu.be/vITGdtKV1jk) then, ahaha

btw, I just heard, that Iran has allowed Russia access to its base in Hamedan, which Russian Su-34 equipped with anti-ship missiles Kh-35 flew, is that true?

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 06:18 PM
I will not tell you, you will use Kh-35 Uran missile (https://youtu.be/vITGdtKV1jk) then, ahaha

btw, I just heard, that Iran has allowed Russia access to its base in Hamedan, which Russian Su-34 equipped with anti-ship missiles Kh-35 flew, is that true?

ask putin - he must know it for sure

Ülev
04-11-2018, 06:43 PM
ask putin - he must know it for sure

Путин напугал Нетаньяху, lol http://www.mk.ru/politics/2018/04/11/putin-prizval-premera-izrailya-ne-destabilizirovat-situaciyu-v-izraile.html

Mraz
04-11-2018, 06:48 PM
USA: I like KFC and Coca Cola.

Bosniensis if I got enrolled by NATO, I'll yell Allahu Akbar during the psychology test so we won't have to fight each other.

Teutone
04-11-2018, 07:43 PM
I'm curious because you rightly oppose Jewish domination of the USA Empire, but you still support Putin who is also very pro-Jewish. He surrounds himself with many Jewish oligarchs like Lev Leviev, Roman Abramovich, Viktor Vekselberg, the Rotenberg brothers, Mikhail Fridman, etc. He is close to the Judeo-supremacist Chabad movement and its Rabbi Berel Lazar, upon whom he confers many special privileges. His rhetoric about World War II and Israel is very pro-Jewish. Do you not see this as a contradiction?

Rather, I think we should oppose the governments of both dialectics. Meanwhile we should support the true nationalists of both countries and other countries. Within Russia, these are the nationalists who are actually opposed to Putin and his mass-immigration policies. Yet it is these nationalists whom Putin has called "xenophobes" merely because they are ethno-nationalists who oppose their country being flooded with large numbers of immigrants. Putin has also revived many pro-Soviet symbols, including statues of Stalin, buildings and streets named after Stalin, massive rallies for the Red Army, and criminalizing dissent to the pro-Soviet view of the war including the same type of holocaust laws as in Bundesrepublik and other European countries. Yet you still support Putin?

Inner politics of USA and Russia doesnt bother me, both nations and population are complete strangers to me. Actions speak louder than words at the end, Russia is helping Syria, Hezbollah and Iran which are an active alliance against Zionism. Every foreign political action of the USA is a complete violation of international right, and my nations puppet leaders gotta follow.

Teutone
04-11-2018, 07:44 PM

wtf do you smoke?

Ülev
04-11-2018, 08:03 PM
Путин напугал Нетаньяху, lol http://www.mk.ru/politics/2018/04/11/putin-prizval-premera-izrailya-ne-destabilizirovat-situaciyu-v-izraile.html

or in English --> http://tass.com/politics/999194

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 08:49 PM
or in English --> http://tass.com/politics/999194

@Loki, Vaasiliy is the biggest Putin's fan here.

EdwardS
04-11-2018, 09:02 PM
What about the Spartacus Rebellion, Rosa Luxemburg, Karl Radek, and the other Communist Jewish subversives? What about the subversive activities of the Comintern which targeted Germany? If Stalin was some peace-loving guy only responding to "aggression", why did he invade and conquer eastern Poland in 1939, invade Finland in 1940, and occupy Bessarabia and Northern Bukovina in June 1940? These are the actions of an expansionist tyrant and not someone merely "defending" Russia.

Is that why the Bolsheviks fought and suppressed Ukrainian nationalists and also the anarchists of Nestor Makhno? These were measures by Ukrainians to form their own nation and borders, yet the Bolsheviks squashed them. The idea of modern Ukraine is not created by Bolsheviks, but goes back to the 1500s and 1600s, with the Cossack Hetmans and kept alive through the centuries by various intellectuals, poets and journalists. But using the same logic, you should repudiate certain boundaries of your modern Russia, since they too were often drawn and determined by the Bolsheviks.

You follow the propaganda of Goebbels ... all the generals of the Red Army in their memoirs write that they were expecting an invasion, but did not plan it (they were anti-Stalinist views), for example, my distant relative Moskalenko!
Your understanding of the situation in Ukraine leaves much to be desired! Most of the leaders of the Bolsheviks were from Ukraine!

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 09:09 PM
You follow the propaganda of Goebbels ... all the generals of the Red Army in their memoirs write that they were expecting an invasion, but did not plan it (they were anti-Stalinist views), for example, my distant relative Moskalenko!
Your understanding of the situation in Ukraine leaves much to be desired! Most of the leaders of the Bolsheviks were from Ukraine!

yep. we're great. Hrushchov is my most liked persona

EdwardS
04-11-2018, 09:19 PM
yep. we're great. Hrushchov is my most liked persona

Indeed? he is one of the culprits of the Crimean crisis .. but Beria was worse and I like the anti-Beria plot and its participants!))

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 09:39 PM
Indeed? he is one of the culprits of the Crimean crisis .. but Beria was worse and I like the anti-Beria plot and its participants!))

nikita was great. he presented crimea to us. It isn't her fault novaday idiots lost it.

серьёзно, хрущёв - красавчик и охуеньчик. кто ж ещё может туфлёй по трибуне хуякнуть?

EdwardS
04-11-2018, 09:41 PM
nikita was great. he presented crimea to us. It isn't her fault novaday idiots lost it.

серьёзно, хрущёв - красавчик и охуеньчик. кто ж ещё может туфлёй по трибуне хуякнуть?

ну фраза---мы вас похороним- конечно же эпик!

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 09:44 PM
ну фраза---мы вас похороним- конечно же эпик!

да, расскажи это мерьканскому чюрке, а то у них из известных только обамка с клинтоном, и то второго раскрутили только из-за того, что секретутке на клык напихал.

Ülev
04-11-2018, 09:51 PM
btw, that Nebenzya (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Nebenzya) looks quite like Khrushchev (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev)

Wanderer
04-11-2018, 09:52 PM

I think Germany has a very negative influence on Europe today, in general. I am also anti-Nazi. But this is completely ridiculous. Germans are a very fine people.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 09:53 PM
btw, that Nebenzya (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Nebenzya) looks quite like Khrushchev (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev)

https://www.dialog.ua/images/news/3d476e54bc41afc33fa49ec5e27f258a.jpg

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Actions speak louder than words at the end, Russia is helping Syria, Hezbollah and Iran which are an active alliance against Zionism.

But meanwhile Russia has a strong alliance WITH Israel and Putin is close friends with Netanyahu. Look it up; there are literally hundreds of reports about it, many of them even Russian media. As for "helping" Syria, Hezbollah and Iran, I will share what I documented elsewhere complete with some sources:

There has been direct coordination between Israel and Russia, after the Turkish air force shot down the Russian plane in September 2015. The purpose was defined by an Israeli military official during one of the frequent meetings between Israeli and Russian officials in Moscow ( http://www.rfi.fr/europe/20160606-troisieme-visite-benyamin-netanyahu-russie-depuis-septembre ): "Our agreement with the Russians is simple. Israel does not shoot down Russian planes and Russians do not shoot down Israeli planes."

Shortly thereafter, the two governments established what they termed a "deconflictualization mechanism" ( http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/strange-love-affair-putin-and-netanyahu-1736252238 ) between the Russian air base at Hmeimin and the Israeli air force command: "The Russian president agreed during a meeting that the two countries are creating a joint "de-escalation" mechanism to prevent accidental air and ground clashes between Israeli and Russian pilots and air defense systems. Since the beginning of this coordination, which is still in place and working well, there was no need for additional meetings between the two leaders, the de-escalation device being implemented by high-ranking officers of both armies. And yet, Netanyahu continued to visit Russia to meet Putin.”

This corresponds to the intensifying Israeli-Russian cooperation, as Netanyahu himself admitted during his trip to Moscow on 6 June 2016: “Russia is a world power and our relationship is getting closer and closer. I worked for a rapprochement that serves us today, which contributes to our national security by preventing dangerous and unnecessary clashes on our northern border." ( http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/israels-relationship-with-russia-is-blooming/ )

"Last week [late August 2016] we witnessed one of the most bizarre and unexplained events in the recent annals of Israel's foreign and security policy," observes Israeli commentator Yossi Melman. "Near Fordo's highly fortified nuclear enrichment facility, Iran has deployed its advanced S-300 air defense systems, built by Russia. While the United States expressed 'worry,' Israel kept silent. Local media reported the fact, but Israel's leaders did not say anything. This marks a stark contrast to the virulent, almost hysterical statements of Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu against any military maneuver in Iran...

“It seems that Israel's silence has less to do with Iran - which it still considers as its number one enemy and which keeps its place at the top of the agenda of Israeli intelligence goals - and more with the Russia. Since last year, Israel and Russia, or to be more precise Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu and Russian President Vladimir Putin, have been flirting - a relationship that has puzzled the experts of Israel and the Middle East and set off the doorbell in Washington." ( http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/strange-love-affair-putin-and-netanyahu-1736252238 )

Russia is Israel's Policeman Against Hezbollah

Putin has personally pledged to Netanyahu that his forces would prevent weapon from passing through Syria to Hezbollah. "Russia ensures that Russian weapons do not end up in the hands of Hezbollah, which fights alongside the Syrian army, but is also a declared enemy of Israel," observes a French report about Netanyahu's many visits to Russia. "Last April, Benyamin Netanyahu admitted for the first time that Israel had attacked dozens of weapons convoys destined for Hezbollah." ( http://geopolis.francetvinfo.fr/benjamin-netanyahu-et-vladimir-poutine-une-amitie-de-circonstance-108305 )

This was further confirmed by a Jerusalem Post report dated 6 June 2016: "Although Moscow is working closely with the pro-Iranian axis including Israel's most hostile and strongest enemy in the region, the (Lebanese) Hezbollah movement, the Russian presence is having a moderating effect on Hezbollah's behavior to Israel.” ( http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Netanyahu-Deepening-ties-with-Russia-important-for-Israels-security-456011 )

Russian Compliance in an Israeli Buffer Zone

A current map of the Syrian war reveals a chunk of territory controlled by anti-Assad rebels, along the border with the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights. In early August 2017, Russian military forces replaced the Syrian military's presence in Daraa and Quneitra. This came only a month after Russia publicly allayed Israeli fears of a potential Iranian presence in the region, so it was obviously as an acceptable solution for Netanyahu. ( http://www.algemeiner.com/2017/08/03/russian-military-builds-base-in-southern-syria-near-israeli-border/ )

On 26 November 2017, the Jerusalem Post mentioned Israeli reports about Putin mediating between Netanyahu and Assad, for a "demilitarized zone" - a buffer zone - in this same region on the borders of Golan Heights. This report was further confirmed by the Russian propaganda site, The Duran ( http://theduran.com/a-secret-deal-between-assad-and-netanyahu-with-putin-mediating/ ). As The Jerusalem Post ( http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-vows-to-destroy-Iranian-positions-within-40-km-of-Syrian-border-515209 ) reported:

"Kuwaiti newspaper Al Jarida revealed on Sunday that an Israeli source disclosed a promise from Jerusalem to destroy all Iranian facilities within 40 kilometers (25 miles) of Israel’s Golan Heights. The source, who remains unnamed, said that during Syrian President Bashar Assad’s surprise visit to Russia last week, Assad gave Russian Premier Vladimir Putin a message for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: Damascus will agree to a demilitarized zone of up to 40 kilometers from the border in the Golan Heights as part of a comprehensive agreement between the two countries, but only if Israel does not work to remove Assad’s regime from power.”

my nations puppet leaders gotta follow.

Ich kenne. Mein Vater war aus Bad Cannstatt und ich habe immer noch Cousins ​​in Deutschland. Ich bin stolz darauf, Schwäbisch und Deutsch zu sein....But why do you think Putin has Deutschland's interests at heart? He would merely want to replace the Judeo-American domination with the Judeo-Russian domination over Deutschland. He constantly uses events of WWII as rhetoric against Germany.

The Illyrian Warrior
04-11-2018, 10:00 PM
Not only support US but I'd sing in for a volunteer to crush pesky slav head, these scums are what's wrong with Syria, Ukraine, Balkans, Georgia and many more.

Vlatko Vukovic
04-11-2018, 10:05 PM
Not only support US but I'd sing in for a volunteer to crush pesky slav head, these scums are what's wrong with Syria, Ukraine, Balkans, Georgia and many more.

This goverment is legitimate. Fuck the American democracy which never was in Syria historically and never will be. Pesky Slav heads will destroy every single rocket which will be shoted to legitimate Syrian goverment objects.

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 10:05 PM
I think Germany has a very negative influence on Europe today, in general. I am also anti-Nazi. But this is completely ridiculous. Germans are a very fine people.

I appreciate the gist of your comment. Well-said! But I will add that Germany is not an independent country in control of its own policies. Its governed by an elite that perpetuates a shame/guilt subservience upon all Germans. The banking and bureaucratic elites that control the EU use Germans as a cash cow, stealing their taxes. Unfortunately, the banking puppet Merkel's words and actions against Southern European nations (related to austerity measures and the like) create much resentment, but she does it because it serves the interests of her banker friends and not Germany. But it is wrongly perceived as Germany's influence whereas self-respecting proud Germans aren't even in control of their own country.

The Illyrian Warrior
04-11-2018, 10:13 PM
This goverment is legitimate. Fuck the American democracy which never was in Syria historically and never will be. Pesky Slav heads will destroy every single rocket which will be shoted to legitimate Syrian goverment objects.

Not anymore, they run out of legitimacy many years ago.

Lets see balija, you better hope Russia doesn't make a move when US retaliate against Bashar, speaking of slavs they were the ones who genocide the fuck outta you not US, but since you're a dumb balija who has not been able to learn the lesson from past perhaps the chetnik scums should prepare for second round of manslaughter and see how slavic brotherhood works out for you.

Wanderer
04-11-2018, 10:19 PM

Do you mean the Europeans would be forced to provide for their own security instead of relying on us? If so, you should rephrase that to something like, "Europe would be force to fend for itself" which is absolutely correct.

Vlatko Vukovic
04-11-2018, 10:25 PM
Not anymore, they run out of legitimacy many years ago.

Lets see balija, you better hope Russia doesn't make a move when US retaliate against Bashar, speaking of slavs they were the ones who genocide the fuck outta you not US, but since you're a dumb balija who has not been able to learn the lesson from past perhaps the chetnik scums should prepare for second round of manslaughter and see how slavic brotherhood works out for you.

It is legitimate government. It is recognized in the world as legitimate how before, so today. The US proclamation means nothing. It stays as it was before - legitimate.

speaking of slavs they were the ones who genocide the fuck outta you not US

Yes and also Slavs Croats helped us to defeat Serbs. So what is your point?

EdwardS
04-11-2018, 10:34 PM
[QUOTE=Sean-Jobst;5069208]But meanwhile Russia has a strong alliance WITH Israel and Putin is close friends with Netanyahu. Look it up; there are literally hundreds of reports about it, many of them even Russian media. As for "helping" Syria, Hezbollah and Iran, I will share what I documented elsewhere complete with some sources:

Trump is the servant of the Zion, not Putin .. all this Syrian scam for the sake of Israel! Shame of the Fritz (Trump) in the service of Zion!

The Illyrian Warrior
04-11-2018, 10:43 PM
It is legitimate government. It is recognized in the world as legitimate how before, so today. The US proclamation means nothing. It stays as it was before - legitimate.

Yes and also Slavs Croats helped us to defeat Serbs. So what is your point?

Assad can only be legitimate for dictatorial and semi dictatorial nations like Russia not for the people and western nations who apply democratic rules and human rights this Russian puppet violated against his own, what you serb lapdog claim is wrong and above all, irrelevant.

Only when war was about to end they helped you out but in majority they didn't, slavic brotherhood remains a big delusion balija, Srebrenica and Ukraine are best remainder for that.

Vlatko Vukovic
04-11-2018, 10:47 PM
Assad can only be legitimate for dictatorial and semi dictatorial nations like Russia not for the people and western nations who apply democratic rules and human rights this Russian puppet violated against his own, what you serb lapdog claim is wrong and above all, irrelevant.

Only when war was about to end they helped you out but in majority they didn't, slavic brotherhood remains a big delusion balija, Srebrenica and Ukraine are best remainder for that.

I spit on the democracy of Western nations. Who are they to impose their "democracy" around the world. It's enough of their force-imposing democracy in Afghanistan and Syria. The Talibans showed them theeth, now the Russia & Iran and Syrian legal legitimate army will also show them what they deserve, if they did agression toward country Syria.

Sean-Jobst
04-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Trump is the servant of the Zion, not Putin .. all this Syrian scam for the sake of Israel! Shame of the Fritz (Trump) in the service of Zion!

Putin is the same as Trump. Now, go back to your bowl of borscht and stop embarrassing yourself....

"I support the struggle of Israel as it attempts to protect its citizens." - Putin, 9 July 2014 ( www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182754 )

"I support Israel's battle that is intended to keep its citizens protected." - Putin, January 2014 ( http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2016/01/14/vladimir-putin-is-the-closest-thing-to-a-friend-israel-has-ever-had-in-moscow/ )

"That's exactly the reason I came here - to pray for the Temple to be built again. I wish that your prayers will be received." - Putin at the Wailing Wall, 26 June 2012 ( www.portal-credo.ru/site/?act=news&id=93301 )

"What I just heard has warmed my feelings toward the Jewish people and especially toward Israel." - Putin in Netanya, Israel, June 2012 ( www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Putin-Peres-unveil-Netanya-memorial-honoring-Red-Army )

"Israel is, in fact, a special state to us. It is practically a Russian-speaking country. Israel is one of the few foreign countries that can be called Russian-speaking. It's apparent that more than half of the population speaks Russian." - Putin at the Euro-Asian Jewish Congress in Moscow, 2011 ( www.breakingisraelnews.com/55179/how-russian-jews-helped-shape-life-worlds-most-powerful-leaders-jewish-world/#z4s3SZJMxotSJjP5.99 )

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vw5ehBsYDkU/WiYjZipJZqI/AAAAAAAAChk/aGHfAyS5tRwrELz_biaAUR15qEEviLc5ACLcBGAs/s1600/putin-bibi.jpg

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-A01x77vdtDg/WK6yL-Y2THI/AAAAAAAABm0/iscr6ASXMEcixmJ5PsHz57Y-0UhfCDB7gCLcB/s1600/images.jpg

Wanderer
04-11-2018, 11:25 PM

What a strange comment. I think that would be his dream come true.

ЛыSSый
04-11-2018, 11:25 PM
Putin is the same as Trump. Now, go back to your bowl of borscht and stop embarrassing yourself....

for persons with iq 70 only. trump is merchant, putin is warrior. yes, we have a borshch, and try to compare it with burgers, i hope your iq allows at least it.