PDA

View Full Version : What shape nose do i have?

Congolese Rice
04-15-2018, 07:11 PM
Because i've been thinking about it, and come to think of it i have a pretty uncommon nose shape i think, like, it it's hooked for the bridge part but then the tip doesnt point down it points forward slightly, not up like in a upturned or celestial nose because i have a bump on my nose bridge so it's odd, can anyone identify which ethnic group tends to have my nose shape? If at all? xD Thanks in advance

^ these are all older pictures in general but i hope it gets the job done haha

Reason i posted this is because it got me thinking, if i don't have a hooked nose, a roman nose, a upturned nose, or basically anything that fully resembles mine then what is it? xD i hope ya'll can figure it out haha and thanks 4 reading ^^

amoora
04-15-2018, 07:18 PM
your nose is so bomb lol I'm not sure what the shape is though

Wrong
04-15-2018, 07:23 PM
Germanic nose

Congolese Rice
04-15-2018, 07:26 PM
your nose is so bomb lol I'm not sure what the shape is though

Nope, i don't know either, my nose doesn't resemble anything ive seen so far XD

Congolese Rice
04-15-2018, 07:28 PM
Germanic nose

Are you sure? xD I've seen quite some Germans and Dutch people alike in my time in the Netherlands (Roughly 15 years or so, i've lived 2 years in Aruba when i was a baby) And i've seen no Western European/Germanic person who has a nose shape similar to mine, all i've heard on Theapricity is that i have an "Aesthetic nose" and i still don't know what that means xD

But yeah, what i've seen in my time being in the Netherlands is that alot, and ALOT of Dutch people have the Upturned/Celestial nose, German people tend to have the same type of nose but there are also a good amount of germans that have like a more hooked/roman shape to it. Idk it's odd.

Wrong
04-15-2018, 07:33 PM
Are you sure? xD I've seen quite some Germans and Dutch people alike in my time in the Netherlands (Roughly 15 years or so, i've lived 2 years in Aruba when i was a baby) And i've seen no Western European/Germanic person who has a nose shape similar to mine, all i've heard on Theapricity is that i have an "Aesthetic nose" and i still don't know what that means xD

But yeah, what i've seen in my time being in the Netherlands is that alot, and ALOT of Dutch people have the Upturned/Celestial nose, German people tend to have the same type of nose but there are also a good amount of germans that have like a more hooked/roman shape to it. Idk it's odd.
I see these noses everyday in Scandinavia. They're most likely correlated with Germanic nose shape.

Forget those nose/subrace charts you find through google.

Congolese Rice
04-15-2018, 07:41 PM
I see these noses everyday in Scandinavia. They're most likely correlated with Germanic nose shape.

Forget those nose/subrace charts you find through google.

Lol it's odd though, as far as i know my ethnicity shouldn't include Scandinavian in it, however my dad is American of mostly Western European and Mediterranean ancestry. With possible Middle Eastern aswell, but neither does he have a nose shape like this, his nose is basically short and aquilline, same with my mom's as she was a afro-caribbean of 50+% african ancestry and most likely also Arabian.

Is it possible to take nose shapes from Grandparents or is my nose just a weird mix of my ethnicities? XD I really don't know it's confusing to me.

Sp_loa
04-15-2018, 08:51 PM
Lol it's odd though, as far as i know my ethnicity shouldn't include Scandinavian in it, however my dad is American of mostly Western European and Mediterranean ancestry. With possible Middle Eastern aswell, but neither does he have a nose shape like this, his nose is basically short and aquilline, same with my mom's as she was a afro-caribbean of 50+% african ancestry and most likely also Arabian.

Is it possible to take nose shapes from Grandparents or is my nose just a weird mix of my ethnicities? XD I really don't know it's confusing to me.

It is possible to take nose shape from grandparents. From experience. My uncles don't have their mom or dad nose, but each of them took the nose shape of other grandparent. Like most traits (hair texture, pigmentation,height...) nose can skip generations.

FilhoV
04-15-2018, 09:06 PM
How many threads do you need?

Congolese Rice
04-16-2018, 12:03 PM
How many threads do you need?

lmao imma stack them threads till i caint no more B^)

Sacrificed Ram
04-16-2018, 12:11 PM
Straight with a russian hump.

Congolese Rice
04-16-2018, 08:23 PM
Straight with a russian hump.

My nose is in general alot broader than that of a european i have to say though. My friends also claimed that lol, and also when i laugh my nostrils just expand with my laugh its weird lol

The Blade
04-16-2018, 11:14 PM
Pretty similar nose to Amber Heard's:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1f/9a/2c/1f9a2c763b49c01ce0df9e0e59b8a49a.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/88/83/bc8883b141db018ed884b412da02f64e.jpg
Observed most often in Northwestern Europe.

Carlito's Way
04-16-2018, 11:29 PM
you dont look north african in these pictures, you look more like an euro mix race person, ambiguous looking

Zroota
04-17-2018, 12:18 AM
Very central European nose.

Congolese Rice
04-17-2018, 06:47 AM
you dont look north african in these pictures, you look more like an euro mix race person, ambiguous looking

Exactly lol, somehow i am starting to turn more into my "arab" side cuz these pictures are atleast half a year old or so, recently my skin turned darker, also my hair, and my features look alot less european than before. Probably just puberty lol, i've had many different looks XD I was born with dark blonde hair and blue eyes, then after my hair turned brown and curly, then it turned offblack and wavyish/curlyish straight. It's odd being mixed race XD

Congolese Rice
04-17-2018, 06:49 AM
Pretty similar nose to Amber Heard's:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1f/9a/2c/1f9a2c763b49c01ce0df9e0e59b8a49a.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/88/83/bc8883b141db018ed884b412da02f64e.jpg
Observed most often in Northwestern Europe.

Lol, nope, doesn't look very similar tbh. Her nose is more straight and upturned than mine is, mine's rather aquilline compared to that.

Congolese Rice
04-17-2018, 06:49 AM
Very central European nose.

Could be i inherited this nose from a grandparent in my dad's family, he was a White American so yeah.