PDA

View Full Version : Christopher Columbus did he start the destruction of the Natives?

Pages : [1] 2

JohnSmith
04-16-2018, 03:10 PM
https://indiancountrymedianetwork.com/history/events/celebrating-columbus-iii-inadvertent-evil/

Do these children know what they are standing for?? From the NY Columbus Italian Festival Parade.

https://cdn.indiancountrymedianetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/ap-children-explorers-columbus-day-parade-2012.jpg

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/italian-american-children-marching-columbus-day-parade-new-york-city-new-york-52311493.jpg

As you know there are calls to remove monuments to Columbus. He is the still heavily celebrated in the USA especially in NY, Boston, and Chicago where they still have parades for him.

I have been to some before. It is a big Italian festival but it is looking like it may be time for us to realize what he really meant. I question if it is something I would now participate in!

Celebrating Columbus III: Inadvertent Evil?
Steve Russell • October 12, 2015

Still, as I tell this story, I realize that it’s not just the absence of torture and murder that makes Cribiore less of a bad actor than Christopher Columbus. While just thinking of $50 billion makes my nose bleed, it’s a trivial sum beside what Columbus took from American Indians, directly and indirectly.

Still, his voyages did not turn a profit. He recovered thousands of maravedes in gold but the bills for the expeditions were in the millions. Within about three years, Columbus took away all the gold the Caribbean Indians had accumulated over a thousand years. There were not and are not substantial deposits of gold on the Caribbean islands. Most of the gold the Indians could hand over to save their lives was acquired by trade.

Anyone who doubts Columbus’s motivations should read his diaries. He mentioned God 26 times. He mentioned gold 114 times. The conquistadores who followed were just as ruthless at killing Indians and separating them from their property. They had better success on the mainland, where there actually were gold and silver deposits.

Exquisite Aztec art objects rendered in gold—the patrimony of an empire—were melted down to ingots for shipment to Spain. With Indian slave labor, the Spanish carted away an entire mountain of silver and Spain wound up with 80 percent of the world supply.

In a way, the Indians got the last laugh as the precious metals first made Spain a world power and then destroyed it, a destruction that lasted longer than the power. Historians estimate 10-15 percent of the loot was pirated from the Spanish pirates or stolen by other thieves or put on the bottom of the ocean by storms before arrival in Spain. Still, the booty that did get to Spain created a society with more money than wealth.

There was too much money chasing too few goods and the result was world-class inflation that drove up the price of Spanish goods, pricing Spain out of world trade. Spain got a spending spree on domestic and foreign markets while England got the Industrial Revolution. Spanish booty blew up an economic bubble that lasted 400 years, but when it popped England was an industrial powerhouse and Spain was an economic backwater.

What about the South American Indians? They died in such numbers that the farmlands they left fallow sucked up enough CO2 to change the climate. In our time, we’ve coined the word “genocide” and defenders of the Spanish defend the charge of genocide by saying there was no intent.

RELATED: Did the Deaths of 50 Million Indians Cause Climate Change?

The Indians didn’t intend to blow up the Spanish economy, either, but given how it happened they could be excused for cracking a smile. Given how they were treated by the Spanish, the Indians are entitled to some schadenfreude.

Cribiore did not intend to destroy $50 billion that didn’t belong to him. Still, Grand Marshal Cribiore makes a fitting avatar for Christopher Columbus. The harm Cribiore did was tiny by comparison, but both men escaped responsibility for the damage they caused in blind pursuit of the main chance.

JohnSmith
04-16-2018, 03:13 PM
By the way half of the "Italians" in the parade are probably half Irish,lol.

Bobby Martnen
04-16-2018, 03:26 PM
Columbus wasn't perfect, but he was a good man who changed history.

KMack
04-16-2018, 04:50 PM
Native American tribes waged wars, killed, took land, enslaved, engaged in ritual sacrifce against each other.

Cristiano viejo
04-16-2018, 05:05 PM
John Smith the anti-white.

KMack
04-16-2018, 05:29 PM
John Smith the anti-white.

A strange obsession.

JohnSmith
04-16-2018, 07:45 PM
Native American tribes waged wars, killed, took land, enslaved, engaged in ritual sacrifce against each other.

Most Native Tribes were not mean and violent to women and children of enemy tribes. The Romans and Vikings would sometimes kill all women and children of their enemies Native Americans rarely engaged in this type of brutality.

I suppose the Aztec were the exception as they would do human sacrifices of their enemies but the Spanish had plenty of native tribes help them defeat the Aztecs. They were not liked by the surrounding tribes in the least.

I am just asking the questions,, I do not think what the Spanish did was intentional.

Smeagol
04-16-2018, 08:07 PM
Columbus was a great man.

Bobby Martnen
04-16-2018, 08:11 PM

Agreed. What he helped create was far greater than what he helped destroy.

Smeagol
04-16-2018, 08:12 PM
Agreed. What he helped create was far greater than what he helped destroy.

True. I honestly have no sympathy for any Indian savage anyway.

B01AB20
04-16-2018, 08:27 PM

History tells that Columbus was a greedy and ruthless son of bitch even for his time, that's why he was convicted by spanish catholic kings for crimes against humanity, we could say.
Time after that he was forgiven and returned to the Americas.

Nevertheless his discovery was trascendental for mankind.

It must be a lot of cases like him in human history.

What surprises me the most is the fact that he is someway celebrated in USA, what the huge political correctness paranoia running there.

Smeagol
04-16-2018, 08:41 PM

Exactly, which is why despite any faults he may have had it would be wrong to view him as anything other than one of the greatest and most important men in history. He and his accomplishments deserve to be celebrated.

What surprises me the most is the fact that he is someway celebrated in USA, what the huge political correctness paranoia running there.

Yeah, liberals and indians throw a temper tantrum every year when Columbus Day comes around but the majority of Americans still respect and celebrate him. He's the the first thing they teach kids about in elementary school history and is presented as a hero.

KMack
04-16-2018, 09:01 PM
Most Native Tribes were not mean and violent to women and children of enemy tribes. The Romans and Vikings would sometimes kill all women and children of their enemies Native Americans rarely engaged in this type of brutality.

I suppose the Aztec were the exception as they would do human sacrifices of their enemies but the Spanish had plenty of native tribes help them defeat the Aztecs. They were not liked by the surrounding tribes in the least.

I am just asking the questions,, I do not think what the Spanish did was intentional.

Mean? They killed the rival male tribesman and forced the women children to convert to their tribe. Also "most"....There 500 recognized tribes . N. American and 720 in S. America. Most is an over reaching term.

B01AB20
04-16-2018, 09:06 PM
Exactly, which is why despite any faults he may have had it would be wrong to view him as anything other than one of the greatest and most important men in history. He and his accomplishments deserve to be celebrated.

He was a despicable human being who commited terrible crimes, his accomplishments are of the greatest and most important in history.
And that's the moral dilemma.

And in front of a moral dilemma like this there're different answers and reactions. I guess people's reaction depends on what side of the aftermath of Columbus's accomplishments they are.
Because America's discovery had great consecuences for some and terrible for others.

KMack
04-16-2018, 09:13 PM
History tells that Columbus was a greedy and ruthless son of bitch even for his time, that's why he was convicted by spanish catholic kings for crimes against humanity, we could say.
Time after that he was forgiven and returned to the Americas.

It must be a lot of cases like him in human history.

King Ferdinand released CC and restored his money and I thought funded his 4th voyage. CC is a minor celebration in the USA. Founding Fathers are much more revered even though people say "they were slave owners".

B01AB20
04-16-2018, 09:42 PM
King Ferdinand released CC and restored his money and I thought funded his 4th voyage. CC is a minor celebration in the USA. Founding Fathers are much more revered even though people say "they were slave owners".

Yeah I guess controversy over Columbus in USA is peccata minuta compared with slavery and other domestic historical things.

Carlito's Way
04-16-2018, 10:20 PM
Mean? They killed the rival male tribesman and forced the women children to convert to their tribe. Also "most"....There 500 recognized tribes . N. American and 720 in S. America. Most is an over reaching term.

who cares what they do dumbass? that is like saying, oh because europeans waged war against each other, it is okay for non-whites to invade Europeans, those savage europeans are already killing each other and starting wars", nigga you stupid

Akachi
04-16-2018, 10:34 PM

You all appear to create a jurisdiction around the globe called Hell that you rule. So are you all the Devils who determines their judgement for their supposed crimes in the jurisdiction that you force the World into? It only makes sense. Most of you people are absolutely horrible (the worst on Earth)!

The number one excuse that Western Europeans have for their evil is technology...many of you assume that your ancestors (who were recorded by all civilized people as the last uncivilized peoples on Earth) actually created the things that they used to do their evils with. If Caucasians were so smart then they would not have went through what they went through in the Caucus...Y'all don't even like to mention that that's where y'all came from. But I digress.

Carlito's Way
04-16-2018, 10:39 PM
You all appear to create a jurisdiction around the globe called Hell that you rule. So are you all the Devils who determines their judgement for their supposed crimes? It only makes sense.

that is why they are the blue eyed devils, the true devils who want to play god

Bobby Martnen
04-16-2018, 10:42 PM
who cares what they do dumbass? that is like saying, oh because europeans waged war against each other, it is okay for non-whites to invade Europeans, those savage europeans are already killing each other and starting wars", nigga you stupid

Learn how to speak properly.

Bobby Martnen
04-16-2018, 10:43 PM

Your eyes are blue, retard.

JohnSmith
04-16-2018, 10:43 PM

1492 is much different time frame than 1776. Hundreds of years of difference. I do agree with you that it is unfair to judge a man of the 15th century in today's terms and the same applies to the Founding Fathers. However, Columbus before he sent sail did have the intent to exploit the Indians as he thought he landed on the Indian Sub Continent. I doubt he wanted to cause much trouble he just wanted to bring some of the riches back to look successful, so I do not really see him as an evil man this was the 15th century everyone was evil.

JohnSmith
04-16-2018, 10:45 PM

KMack
04-16-2018, 10:45 PM
You all appear to create a jurisdiction around the globe called Hell that you rule. So are you all the Devils who determines their judgement for their supposed crimes in the jurisdiction that you force in the World into? It only makes sense. Most of you people are absolutely horrible (the worst on Earth)!

The number one excuse that Western Europeans have for their evil is technology...many of you assume that your ancestors (who were recorded by all civilized people as the last uncivilized peoples on Earth) actually created the things that they used to do their evils with. If Caucasians were so smart then they would not have went through what they went through in the Caucus...Y'all don't even like to mention that that's where y'all came from. But I digress.

LOL. You guys are some weird MoFo's. You Hoteps were flying spaceships when Euros where living in caves. Yeah Yeah I heard it all. Kangs.

Akachi
04-16-2018, 10:47 PM

Is it true that Caucasians hate Islam because it talks about how you all are horrible...and will be destroyed eventually (likely from within)

"Shakir: On the day when the trumpet shall be blown, and We will gather the guilty, blue-eyed, on that day" Chapter (20) sūrat ṭā hā

I'm not a Muslim, but it's all starting to make sense.

JohnSmith
04-16-2018, 10:48 PM

I do not think the natives really had total war type of warfare that the Europeans conducted. It doesn't matter most died from unintended reasons from disease that was not something the Europeans wanted to do.

All I am saying is the that the people participating in the parade should know what he did on his 3 voyages.

Akachi
04-16-2018, 10:49 PM
LOL. You guys are some weird MoFo's. You Hoteps were flying spaceships when Euros where living in caves. Yeah Yeah I heard it all. Kangs.

Y'all play games with the truth, because y'all hate it. It works with some feeble minded Negroes, but not me. Y'all are full of shit.

KMack
04-16-2018, 10:51 PM
1492 is much different time frame than 1776. Hundreds of years of difference. I do agree with you that it is unfair to judge a man of the 15th century in today's terms and the same applies to the Founding Fathers. However, Columbus before he sent sail did have the intent to exploit the Indians as he thought he landed on the Indian Sub Continent. I doubt he wanted to cause much trouble he just wanted to bring some of the riches back to look successful, so I do not really see him as an evil man this was the 15th century everyone was evil.

John, everyone group, religion, race, ethnicity, has tried to conquer someone else. Euros back then were just more successful.
I am supposed to hate the Brits because of what they did to the Irish for centuries?

KMack
04-16-2018, 10:52 PM
Y'all play games with the truth, because y'all hate it. It works with some feeble minded Negroes, but not me. Y'all are full of shit.

You got wifi in Wakanda?

JohnSmith
04-16-2018, 10:52 PM
John, everyone group, religion, race, ethnicity, has tried to conquer someone else. Euros back then were just more successful.
I am supposed to hate the Brits because of what they did to the Irish for centuries?

I agree with you. You cannot judge people of the past in today's terms. All I am saying is one should be educated in how things happened in history. How many people in those parades know that Columbus was a pretty ruthless man and not really to the natives more so to his own Spanish compatriots.

Akachi
04-16-2018, 11:05 PM
John, everyone group, religion, race, ethnicity, has tried to conquer someone else.

Human nature is one thing, and y'all are another. These problems did not plague the Earth prior to the introduction of a "special" group of people who exited out of a particular mountain range, and USURPED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaE_QHhbync
IN THE EXACT SAME SHAMELESS NONCHALANT PATTERN AS MODERN POPULAR CULTURE (AND DON'T PRETEND THAT IT'S JUST RAP OR MUSIC).
....civilization.

2,000 BC when your ancestors left those caves is when your history began, and no sooner than that! Egypt's origin's is dated 3,200 BC. That fact alone is proof that white didn't have a thing to do with the creation of civilization! Y'all had to be civilized (at least attempted) by older civilized people, and that's something that y'all hate to talk about. Just like with the music that listen to today Caucasians never created a single civilization, and the coming of you people (or a mulatto group) in every civilization on Earth signaled the end of it's zenith. For example no one talks about the ancient Greek Dark Ages...BECAUSE THE SPEECHLESS WHITE DORIANS AND IONIANS WERE THE ONE'S WHO FUCKED THE ORIGINAL PELASGI (WHO CAME DIRECTLY FROM AFRICAN-LIBYAN REGION OF THE DRYING SAHARA DESERT AT THE TIME) CIVILIZATION UP.... The mulatto population of Greece stayed in a dark state until THE NEXT migration of black Africans (Egyptians) settled in Greece and thus began "Classical Greece" that more Caucasians eventually overran. It is because Caucasians control academia it's not really acknowledged other than the clear implications of the matter based on consistent bio-cultural evidence.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/t5q7tt.jpg

civilization.

Euros back then were just more successful.

No Caucasians are CRAZY... You all actually tried to invade the Nile Valley for over 1,000 years. You all kept coming under various usurped identities of other originally black civilizations. You kept getting your asses kicked. White Libyans admitted that they had not defeated Egyptians since the days of Horus...THAT MEANT NEVER for THOUSANDS OF YEARS! But humiliating (Yes I have receipts) ass whipping never stopped y'all.It was so crazy with Caucasians that when y'all were defeated you all were sent on your way, but some even begged to enter our civilization as serfs and semi slaves... You kept coming. So my people moved south into interior Africa and some migrated to the Americas much earlier, but y'all found us! That craziness is what makes y'all special!

Let's talk about it on a grander racial scale.

Anthony PV
04-16-2018, 11:13 PM
@JohnSmith: Have you watched the season 4 episode of The Sopranos about Columbus? :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBD61skoMk8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSlX36QP_po

KMack
04-16-2018, 11:28 PM
Is it true that Caucasians hate Islam because it talks about how you all are horrible...and will be destroyed eventually (likely from within)

"Shakir: On the day when the trumpet shall be blown, and We will gather the guilty, blue-eyed, on that day" Chapter (20) sūrat ṭā hā

I'm not a Muslim, but it's all starting to make sense.

You are really racist.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-16-2018, 11:34 PM
True. I honestly have no sympathy for any Indian savage anyway.Man who rapes enslaves and kills innocent people. Bathes like once a week = hero

Dying innocent people = savages
great logic.

Tainos were peaceful people and didnt enslave people. You people are idiots.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-16-2018, 11:39 PM
Your eyes are blue, retard.His eyes arent blue.

B01AB20
04-16-2018, 11:54 PM
Man who rapes enslaves and kills innocent people. Bathes like once a week = hero

great logic.

Aztecs were of the most advanced and civilized people of the Americas... and they killed people in a industrial scale, like in an assembly line.

GiCa
04-17-2018, 12:00 AM
A curious analysis given to those who don't know ancient Latin.

Christophorus actually means Christo=Christ; Ferere=to Bring; so it means Bringer of Christ

This is for your curiosity

Ah.. and Colombo in italian is the Dove/Pigeon Bird.. A Christian symble of peace

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 12:03 AM
Man who rapes enslaves and kills innocent people. Bathes like once a week = hero

great logic.

Peaceful my ass. And the point is that Indians were primitive, uncivilized and undeveloped as fuck.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 12:06 AM
Peaceful my ass. And the point is that Indians were primitive, uncivilized and undeveloped as fuck.

They were peaceful, they could have been primitive, doesnt mean they acted like savages. Like raping and gencoding people, enslaving people because they wanted to steal other peoples gold.

All the acts of a criminal. In something called law these are crimes.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 12:09 AM
Aztecs were of the most advanced and civilized people of the Americas... and they killed people in a industrial scale, like in an assembly line.I dont care about aztecs tainos werent aztecs ...

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 12:13 AM
@JohnSmith: Have you watched the season 4 episode of The Sopranos about Columbus? :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBD61skoMk8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSlX36QP_po

I saw that one and I believe they cracked some skulls. Columbus was not any worse than any others.

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 12:14 AM
They were peaceful, they could have been primitive, doesnt mean they acted like savages. Like raping and gencoding people, enslaving people because they wanted to steal other peoples gold.

All the acts of a criminal. In something called law these are crimes.

Yes they were savages. Spaniards did not rape Indians. Indians did. Indians also traded with their own women. They offered them to Spaniards. No need of rape.
It were the Indians the criminal with their own.

No comment about caribes etc

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 12:18 AM
Yes they were savages. Spaniards did not rape Indians. Indians did. Indians also traded with their own women. They offered them to Spaniards. No need of rape.

Again pro spanish narrative and lies about tainos. They didnt trade their women. Spanish enslaved the tainos and raped the woman. You maybe talking about other native groups. For which i am not concerned with because they are not tainos. Even other spanish thought spanish in new world acted savagely and inhuman towards tainos

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 12:22 AM
Again pro spanish narrative and lies about tainos. They didnt trade their women. Spanish enslaved the tainos and raped the woman. You maybe talking about other native groups. For which i am not concerned with because they are not tainos. Even other spanish thought spanish in new world acted savagely and inhuman towards tainos
Not true and it is very well documented. Both things: Indians trading their own women and offering them to Spaniards.
Not only in the Caribe. Also in the continent. The lover of Cortés was an Indiam woman who her own tribe traded with other tribe, and that other tribe offered to Spaniards https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Malinche

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 12:22 AM

The point I was making was that most natives did not engage in the European tradition of Total War. That type of savage behavior was not something most were accustomed too.

The Aztecs were probably the exception as they did a lot of human sacrifice. However, I also believe in many cases many Aztecs saw it as an honorable thing to be sacrificed(I am not entirely sure). However, the point is many many other native tribes despised and hated the Aztecs deeply because of their barbaric nature on their enemies and they gladly helped Cortes in defeating them.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 12:26 AM
Not true and it is very well documented. Both things: Indians trading their own women and offering them to Spaniards.
Not only in the Caribe. Also in the continent. The lover of Cortés was an Indiam woman who her own tribe traded with other tribe, and that other tribe offered to Spaniards.
What cortes are you talking about?
Is it like when spanish muslims trades their wives in moorish spain?

Akachi
04-17-2018, 12:28 AM
You are really racist.

This is a nonsensical response to what I posted.

KMack
04-17-2018, 12:41 AM
This is a nonsensical response to what I posted.

Go find that website that discusses the centuries of black african kindoms, capturing millions of blacks, and selling them to Arabs and then Euros to become wealthy.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 12:51 AM
Go find that website that discusses the centuries of black african kindoms, capturing millions of blacks, and selling them to Arabs and then Euros to become wealthy.The thing is african nations have apologized for it, european nations never did nor did the United states.

Akachi
04-17-2018, 12:54 AM
When y'all talk about these ancient Native American wars, y'all should be aware that that was in fact a racial war between the ORIGINAL black native Americans,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JEAMzJDyZs
http://oi64.tinypic.com/2rolrwx.jpg
http://oi64.tinypic.com/14v3fya.jpg
(These are simply inconvenient facts that Caucasians consistently omit in their narrative of World History)

coupled with the later groups of Africans coming from West Africa (Mande) and ancient Nubians and the mongoloid or relative "white giant (https://www.ancient-code.com/ancient-race-white-giants-existed-according-ancient-native-american-tribes/)" savage nomadic cannibalistic race,

http://oi66.tinypic.com/f2uh4n.jpg

"Sailing the Mouth of the Straights of La Maire, they met with very tempestuous Weather, and seventeen of their Men going ashore, were Devoured by the Cannibals of Terra del Fuogo. These People being all Whites, and of large stature, Paint themselves Red, and go stark naked, except some of highest quality who tie a Deer Skin about their Necks; and the Women cover their Nakedness with a piece of Leather....Lastly, they are So Savage, that they seem rather to be Beasts than Men, knowing no Religion, ill Natured, Cruel and Treacherous."

This race of white savages was eventually subdued by the black aboriginals until the European arrived (which was a horrific native American prophesy),

http://www.ancient-origins.net/sites/default/files/field/image/Vikings-Met-the-Aztecs.jpg
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Americas/Aztec_images/Codex_9.jpg

when they teamed up with them to kill and enslave the aboriginal black races of America.

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 12:58 AM
The leftist attack on Columbus isn't because they truly think we shouldn't honor people that have killed others (leftists love communists and they were blood-thirsty) - it's because Columbus is a source of European pride and identity.

Don't fall for their tricks.

Anthony PV
04-17-2018, 01:00 AM
When y'all talk about these ancient Native American wars, y'all should be aware that that was in fact a racial war between the ORIGINAL black native Americans,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JEAMzJDyZs
http://oi64.tinypic.com/2rolrwx.jpg
http://oi64.tinypic.com/14v3fya.jpg
(These are simply inconvenient facts that Caucasians consistently omit in their narrative of World History)

coupled with the later groups of Africans coming from West Africa (Mande) and ancient Nubians and the mongoloid or relative "white giant (https://www.ancient-code.com/ancient-race-white-giants-existed-according-ancient-native-american-tribes/)" savage nomadic cannibalistic race,

http://oi66.tinypic.com/f2uh4n.jpg

"Sailing the Mouth of the Straights of La Maire, they met with very tempestuous Weather, and seventeen of their Men going ashore, were Devoured by the Cannibals of Terra del Fuogo. These People being all Whites, and of large stature, Paint themselves Red, and go stark naked, except some of highest quality who tie a Deer Skin about their Necks; and the Women cover their Nakedness with a piece of Leather....Lastly, they are So Savage, that they seem rather to be Beasts than Men, knowing no Religion, ill Natured, Cruel and Treacherous."

This race of white savages was eventually subdued by the black aboriginals until the European arrived (which was a horrific native American prophesy),

http://www.ancient-origins.net/sites/default/files/field/image/Vikings-Met-the-Aztecs.jpg
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Americas/Aztec_images/Codex_9.jpg

when they teamed up with them to kill and enslave the aboriginal black races of America.
The Amerindians were Black Africans?! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Akachi
04-17-2018, 01:01 AM
Go find that website that discusses the centuries of black african kindoms, capturing millions of blacks, and selling them to Arabs and then Euros to become wealthy.

Shut the fuck up with that generic ass white lie. These lies are the reason why y'all burn up in sun! The mulatto children of White merchants gained power in their mother's African kingdoms, and betrayed our people. The same thing happened with those large Muslim African states. Infiltrating mutant people with low moral consciousness infect morality of the African populace during their rule.

A fact that is not ever talked about are the MILLIONS of Africans who died RAIDING AND RESCUING OUR PEOPLE FROM YOUR DEVILISH SLAVE PORTS. Those deaths were not in vein and stopped the theft of millions of more Africans.

https://pics.me.me/this-is-the-head-of-badu-bonsu-ii-a-ghanaian-14679583.png

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 01:01 AM
The leftist attack on Columbus isn't because they truly think we shouldn't honor people that have killed others (leftists love communists and they were blood-thirsty) - it's because Columbus is a source of European pride and identity.

Don't fall for their tricks.Its because your an idiot. He was a criminal thats what you are proud of. He literally went to non european land and genocided indigenous people there.

Mean while you complain about white genocide and "invasion of europe" but are numerous living in several continents and countries around the world.

This is how I know you are insincere, and white genocide is a fake cover up to in fact commit genocide on other people. Because he to you is a hero for doing genocide.

GiCa
04-17-2018, 01:03 AM
Before the Human Rights revolution Slavery was a common accepted thing.

Althought europeans stopped practicing it on other Europeans after the fall of the Roman empire.

It s reported that African kings purposely sold their prisionniers to the slave ships of european.s. So the fault is double of europeans and African kings.

Still, yes. We celebrate one who used violence. But still people celebrate dictators like Che Guevara who killed people to be on power.

But yes, as radical pacifists we should analyze better all the historic figures and not celebrate those who made wars.

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 01:05 AM
Its because your an idiot. He was a criminal thats what you are proud of. He literally went to non european land and genocided indigenous people there.

Mean while you complain about white genocide and "invasion of europe" but are numerous living in several continents and countries around the world.

This is how I know you are insincere, and white genocide is a fake cover up to in fact commit genocide on other people. Because he to you is a hero for doing genocide.

I care about my own people. Let others care for their own. Sorry you're mad about that.

KMack
Shut the fuck up with that generic ass white lie. These lies are the reason why y'all burn up in sun! The mulatto children of White merchants gained power in their mother's African kingdoms, and betrayed our people. The same thing happened with those large Muslim African states. Infiltrating mutant people with low moral consciousness infect morality of the African populace during their rule.

A fact that is not ever talked about are the MILLIONS of Africans who died RAIDING AND RESCUING OUR PEOPLE FROM YOUR DEVILISH SLAVE PORTS. Those deaths were not in vein and stopped the theft of millions of more Africans.

https://pics.me.me/this-is-the-head-of-badu-bonsu-ii-a-ghanaian-14679583.png

This isn't a dumb Hotep message board go away and STFU. All the Arabs and Euros had to do was pull up the ships like at a fast food carry out. Slavery still exists in Africa. Go Away DEVIL.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
Before the Human Rights revolution Slavery was a common accepted thing.

Althought europeans stopped practicing it on other Europeans after the fall of the Roman empire.

It s reported that African kings purposely sold their prisionniers to the slave ships of european.s. So the fault is double of europeans and African kings.

Still, yes. We celebrate one who used violence. But still people celebrate dictators like Che Guevara who killed people to be on power.

But yes, as radical pacifists we should analyze better all the historic figures and not celebrate those who made wars.

Che guevera was a communists but he wanted african nations to become independant from imperialism.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 01:06 AM
I care about my own people. Let others care for their own. Sorry you're mad about that.Yes you are insincere. European people commiting genocide is ok in fact heros..... but muh white genocide...

GiCa
04-17-2018, 01:08 AM
This songs that I m very found of.. Tells you how it feels to Shot to another person

https://youtu.be/rmqPe4P5mkE

Anthony PV
Che guevera was a communists but he wanted african nations to become independant from imperialism.
Che Guevara was a piece of shit.

Jägerstaffel
Yes you are insincere. European people commiting genocide is ok in fact heros..... but muh white genocide...

I'm not insincere. I sincerely care about my own people.

I refuse to participate in selective outrage against my own people pushed by people with motives that I don't trust.

KMack
04-17-2018, 01:09 AM
Yes you are insincere. European people commiting genocide is ok in fact heros..... but muh white genocide... Very well documented. Asian and African much less so in the media.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
I'm not insincere. I sincerely care about my own people.

I refuse to participate in selective outrage against my own people pushed by people with motives that I don't trust.

You are, about the notion of genocide. Its very simple you are happy when you see a european who killed a non european.

Akachi
The Amerindians were Black Africans?! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is you rtypical white devil denying the truth. You all will never really present a legitimate argument, but rather resort to mocking that which challenges your status quo.

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2qiwcjn.jpg

This was the new Kemet where many of our people migrated to after the white savage mutants invaded and Usurped it. The Mississippi river acted as the Hapi Valley in Africa. They are lased with pyramids and mounds that are found throughout Africa, and the sites are full of ancient "Negroid" remains.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/9zuj3a.jpg
http://oi64.tinypic.com/21cuq6b.jpg
http://www.crystalinks.com/pyrmiss2.jpg

http://oi68.tinypic.com/t97591.jpg
http://oi64.tinypic.com/2czzhmp.jpg

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 01:10 AM
Wait, are we really doing the Kangz narrative here? lol

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 01:11 AM
You are, about the notion of genocide. Its very simple you are happy when you see a european who killed a non european.

I've never promoted genocide. What are you talking about? Quit impugning my motives.

Anthony PV
04-17-2018, 01:12 AM
This is you rtypical white devil denying the truth. You all will never really present a legitimate argument, but rather resort to mocking that which challenges your status quo.

This was the new Kemet where many of our people migrated to after the white savage mutants invaded and Usurped it. The Mississippi river acted as the Hapi Valley in Africa. They are lased with pyramids and mounds that are found throughout Africa, and the sites are full of ancient "Negroid" remains.

Amerindians were not Black Africans. :shrug: Go bore someone else with your Afrocentric bullshit. :bored:

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 01:12 AM
Very well documented. Asian and African much less so in the media.

Theres no white genocide epidemic happening. Theres no large army of brown people conquering europe and placing their brown people flag over the capital. Theres no deathcamps of europeans being slaughtered all over america and europe please take this imigination elsewhere.

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 01:13 AM
What cortes are you talking about?

How many conquistadores called Cortés do you know, asshole?

Is it like when spanish muslims trades their wives in moorish spain?idk and not my problem what they did. It were your ancestors, not the mine.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 01:13 AM
I've never promoted genocide. What are you talking about? Quit impugning my motives.But your hero is columbus. In his time in the americas genocide is what he facillitated and did.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 01:15 AM
How many conquistadores called Cortés do you know, asshole?

idk and not my problem what they did. It were your ancestors, not the mine.I only know of one whos wife was a mexican...
Tainos were not doing this. Only tainos are my ancestors. Not every native.

It was their spanish heritage that propelled them to act like savages. They were tribal savages before romans conquered them and hamilcar barca told them to stop acting like savages.

Akachi
04-17-2018, 01:16 AM
All the Arabs and Euros had to do was pull up the ships like at a fast food carry out. Slavery still exists in Africa. Go Away DEVIL.

No no no...both morally weak groups of recessive beings gained the trust of Africans whom you were civilized by, and exploited that trust. You all know that! You white people sat underneath Africans for 400 years before they made a serious colonial move. There was NEVER an in your face white vs black agenda, because if the Africans would have known they would have gotten on code (like they did in Hait) and y'all would have been swallowed in every region prior to the late 19th century, especially without the proper utilization of your divide and conquer tactics. The Whites in South Africa for example teamed up with, armed and deputized other Africans against the might Zulu nation. Y'all never let your intentions known until it was too late, because y'all are naturally shameless cowards. This has been known about you all since ancient times.

Teaching for King Merykara

"Speak thus concerning the barbarian: As for the wretched Asiatic (Caucasians first moved into Asia not Europe when they left the caves), unpleasant is the place where he is (with) trouble from water, difficulty from many trees, and the roads thereof awkward by reason of mountains.

He does not dwell in one place, being driven hither and yon through want, going about [the desert] on foot. He has been fighting since the time of Horus; he never conquers, yet he is not conquered, and he does not announce a day of fighting, like a thief whom a community has driven out.
But I lived, and while I existed the barbarians were as though in the walls of a fortress; [my troops] broke open [///]. I caused the Delta to smite them, I carried off their people, I took away their cattle, until the detestation of the Asiatics was against Egypt. Do not worry about him, for the Asiatic is a crocodile on his riverbank; he snatches a lonely serf, but he will never rob in the vicinity of a populous town."

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/1547/valley-origins-dispersal-niger-speakers#ixzz5Ct8JNl8l

KMack
04-17-2018, 01:16 AM

The "Wheel" was introduced to SSA in the 1800's by Euros. Ancient Egyptians were vastly caucasian. But as an example if SSA Blacks were some sort of genius race, then how in the hell did you all get you ass captured by bush whacking black kings and get sold into slavery? How could cave dwelling Euros and inferior Arab muslims rule over you forever? Cave dwellers over space ship Wakanda kangs?

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 01:17 AM
But your hero is columbus. In his time in the americas genocide is what he facillitated and did.

You're missing the point.

I don't trust the MOTIVES of people pushing for the denigration of Columbus. It's selective.

Bad historical figures have existed and been exalted throughout history. Mongols still celebrate Temüjin and leftists aren't shitting their pants about it.

It's specifically being done because Columbus is a European hero. It's an attack on European identity and culture (to fight white supremacy of course, lol)

I don't even feel that strongly about Columbus but I recognize this for what it is and refuse to operate in their parameters.

KMack
04-17-2018, 01:21 AM

I don't trust the MOTIVES of people pushing for the denigration of Columbus. It's selective.

Bad historical figures have existed and been exalted throughout history. Mongols still celebrate Temüjin and leftists aren't shitting their pants about it.

It's specifically being done because Columbus is a European hero. It's an attack on European identity and culture (to fight white supremacy of course, lol)

I don't even feel that strongly about Columbus but I recognize this for what it is and refuse to operate in their parameters.

Why do people hate the NY Yankees or the NE Patriots? Winners.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 01:22 AM

I don't even feel that strongly about Columbus but I recognize this for what it is and refuse to operate in their parameters.Its not hes a criminal. Hes not a hero. Theres other people in european history that were actually good people. Some even for for their peoples actual freedom from descrimination and slavery. Because goths were savages and seen that way. Like alaric the goth. He was a good person. He freed his people. But columbus was genocidal and not good in anyway. He just wanted wealth and power. His legacy was just to be rich by enslaving and destroying where he went
You are just being PC about the notion of "european identity" and not what the person actually did

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 01:23 AM
Its not hes a criminal. Hes not a hero. Theres other people in european history that were actually good people. Some even for for their peoples actual freedom from descrimination and slavery. Because goths were savages and seen that way. Like alaric the goth. But columbus was genocidal and not good in anyway. He just wanted wealth and power. His legacy was just to be rich by enslaving and destroying where he went

Great job not addressing my point.

It's not really about Columbus, dude.

Akachi
04-17-2018, 01:26 AM
Amerindians were not Black Africans. :shrug: Go bore someone else with your Afrocentric bullshit. :bored:

Yes we are! That's why the state of Virginia passed laws MERGING black enslaved "Africans" with the native American population in the 20th century. How in the Hell can you mash the identities of two distinct people? In Virginia also the Negro rebellion leader Nat Turner was able to hide and blend in with WHO prior to turning himself in...NATIVE AMERICANS. It's a game that y'all playing to avoid the legality of our status here on this land. Hell you all went so far to hide this identity that white people starting paying $5 ($5 Indians are what they are called) to be considered Native Americans in order to STEAL MORE LAND. You are lying Devils, and this truth is becoming more and more apparent to our people.

GiCa
04-17-2018, 01:27 AM
Actually we celebrate also our politicians, that sometimes they make wars.

Try to enter in the American politic (shitstorms on me), Obama received the Nobel prize (I agree as he was first Afro American president) but then I did also the war.. Was he Constricted to do it by majour occult powers-groups (even if he didn t want to do it).. Perhaps?

Akachi
04-17-2018, 01:27 AM
The "Wheel" was introduced to SSA in the 1800's by Euros. Ancient Egyptians were vastly caucasian. But as an example if SSA Blacks were some sort of genius race, then how in the hell did you all get you ass captured by bush whacking black kings and get sold into slavery? How could cave dwelling Euros and inferior Arab muslims rule over you forever? Cave dwellers over space ship Wakanda kangs?

Y'all are so full of shit. Now if/when I clown you on every one of these lies, you'll retreat like the coward that you are, because again you know that y'all are full of shit!

Anthony PV
04-17-2018, 01:28 AM
Yes we are! That's why the state of Virginia passed laws MERGING black enslaved "Africans" with the native American population in the 20th century. How in the Hell can you mash the identities of two distinct people? In Virginia also the Negro rebellion leader Nat Turner was able to hide and blend in with WHO prior to turning himself in...NATIVE AMERICANS. It's a game that y'all playing to avoid the legality of our status here on this land. Hell you all went so far to hide this identity that white people starting paying $5 ($5 Indians are what they are called) to be considered Native Americans in order to STEAL MORE LAND. You are lying Devils, and this truth is becoming more and more apparent to our people.
Amerindians are not Black Africans. Period. Now, two words: FUCK. OFF. :eviltongue:

KMack
04-17-2018, 01:29 AM
Actually we celebrate also our politicians, that sometimes they make wars.

Try to enter in the American politic (shitstorms on me), Obama received the Nobel prize (I agree as he was first Afro American president) but then I did also the war.. Was he Constricted to do it by majour occult powers-groups (even if he didn t want to do it).. Perhaps?
Before he was President lol.

GiCa
04-17-2018, 01:29 AM
Y'all are so full of shit. Now if/when I clown you on every one of these lies, you'll retreat like the coward that you are, because again you know that y'all are full of shit!

By writing this you are contributing to the racial divide on people. It seems that you want to divide the Good-Black by the White-Bad people. You create racism in writing this.

KMack
04-17-2018, 01:30 AM

Is this Domare?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 01:34 AM
Great job not addressing my point.

It's not really about Columbus, dude.Me: I did. You ignore it. All columbus did was steal and genocide in foreign peolples land.
You: you attack european idenity. Muh pride![emoji24]

Me: you only want to celebrate columbus for genociding people because to you it symbolizes power.
Alaric freed his people. You dont worship him though for European identity...

You: you are just a lefty. I dont care about him. I like columbus. 🤩

GiCa
04-17-2018, 01:35 AM
Actually if women were on powers, and women managed the Exterior-Fireign policy relations.. I strongly belive that there would be less Wars and Violence in the world.

What we need is Females on foreign relations Power Positions.

MEN should Not command ANYMORE

KMack
04-17-2018, 01:41 AM
Actually if women were on powers, and women managed the Exterior-Fireign policy relations.. I strongly belive that there would be less Wars and Violence in the world.

There would be more. 1/2 of the men is jails are because they fight over women who get them to fight on their behalf. Only the brave do not answer to the deep state.

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 01:41 AM
I only know of one whos wife was a mexican...
No, it was not his wife. It was his lover. She was one of the twenty women that Indians from Tabasco gave to Spaniards after the Battle of Centla. As I have said to you, Indians traded with their women. There was not need of rapes.

Tainos were not doing this.
Yes, they did. How is possible that I know more about Tainos than yourself. Tainos, specifically their caciques, traded with Taino women to reach peace and treaties with Caribes.

Only tainos are my ancestors. Not every native.
Since that Tainos were not the only ethnicity of Dominican Republic, I doubt very much you know who your ancestors were.

It was their spanish heritage that propelled them to act like savages. They were tribal savages before romans conquered them and hamilcar barca told them to stop acting like savages.
But the savagery of Spaniards/Iberians was not comparable with that of Indians. We did not practice cannibalism, nor we killed our children, etc etc :D

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 01:44 AM

Women are too often controlled by altruistic emotion. Men fight for things (and sometimes you have to fight for things that matter) while women worry about feelings.

"Progressive" positions on subjects are much more likely to be found among women than men.

We need less of you in power, not more.

GiCa
04-17-2018, 01:45 AM
There would be more. 1/2 of the men is jails are because they fight over women who get them to fight on their behalf. Only the brave do not answer to the deep state.

As a general tendency (there are exception of course) women:

Don t dream when kid of playing games with weapons, swords, pistols,.. Or physical violent games like liking of peacefully playing in using their hands to punch or playing wrestling.

Women Dreams of COOPERATION

Men should not be on power and use their aggressivity on non exterior political matters.

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 01:46 AM

Don t dream when kid of playing games with weapons, swords, pistols,.. Or physical violent games like liking of peacefully playing in using their hands to punch or playing wrestling.

Men should not be on power and use their aggressivity on non exterior political matters.

Women are some of the strongest to push for open borders and endless forms of welfare because of feelings.

These actions should be strongly discouraged, not promoted.

KMack
04-17-2018, 01:47 AM

OK but then for the next 1,000 years all soldiers are women. Men are exempt from service. We get to stay home and the women fight the wars. That is only fair.

GiCa
04-17-2018, 01:48 AM
Women are too often controlled by altruistic emotion. Men fight for things (and sometimes you have to fight for things that matter) while women worry about feelings.

"Progressive" positions on subjects are much more likely to be found among women than men.

We need less of you in power, not more.

When kids women do very often Cooperative games

Instead Males do WEAPONS, BODY WRESTLING, AND WARS games

Females when kid do cooperative games like creating families or composing cooperative speeches. Some may be authoritative but never engage as resolution with their hands in violence.

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 01:49 AM
When kids women do very often Cooperative games

Instead Males do WEAPONS, BODY WRESTLING, AND WARS games

Females when kid do cooperative games like creating families or composing cooperative speeches. Some may be authoritative but never engage as resolution with their hands in violence.

So what you're saying is that men should protect society and women should tend to their families?

I wholeheartedly agree.

GiCa
04-17-2018, 01:50 AM
OK but then for the next 1,000 years all soldiers are women. Men are exempt from service. We get to stay home and the women fight the wars. That is only fair.

It won t be needed.. Because I bet the women tendency would be to erase every wars.

Men should use their aggressive behavior just on the work but not in international political relations

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 01:52 AM
It won t be needed.. Because I bet the women tendency would be to erase every wars.

Men should use their aggressive behavior just on the work but not in international political relations

So, no one guards the borders, no one fights against aggression, because women just want to make sure everyone is happy.

Sorry, GiCa but enemies exist whether people want to pretend we're at the end of history or not.

GiCa
04-17-2018, 01:52 AM
There are exceptions. Ad not every women is like that. But as you look back in history wars were mostly started by male leaders. But yes there are exceptions.

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 01:53 AM
There are exceptions. Ad not every women is like that. But as you look back in history wars were mostly started by male leaders. But yes there are exceptions.

And wars were won by men as well.

War is sometimes needed. Should we not secure our nations?

KMack
04-17-2018, 01:53 AM

No will not do HVAC, Roof, Garbage collection, Electrical, Road paving, Auto Mechanic, Dock work, or any dirty job. These will be female only work.
Including being killed in the wars.

GiCa
04-17-2018, 01:54 AM
And wars were won by men as well.

War is sometimes needed. Should we not secure our nations?

War is needed when someone attacks you with wars. It s not needed to start instead a wars if nobody attacks you.

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 01:58 AM
War is needed when someone attacks you with wars. It s not needed to start instead a wars if nobody attacks you.

I've seen women argue against the idea of effective policing and try to hinder self defense.

I don't trust the instincts of women in this regard. Women, being more prone to emotion and caring, want to even care for our enemies.

The fields of security, war and policing are best left to men who are more willing to recognize when state sanctioned violence must be meted out. And men are more willing to recognize that societies have enemies than women.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 02:01 AM
No, it was not his wife. It was his lover. She was one of the twenty women that Indians from Tabasco gave to Spaniards after the Battle of Centla. As I have said to you, Indians traded with their women. There was not need of rapes.

Yes, they did. How is possible that I know more about Tainos than yourself. Tainos, specifically their caciques, traded with Taino women to reach peace and treaties with Caribes.

Since that Tainos were not the only ethnicity of Dominican Republic, I doubt very much you know who your ancestors were.

But the savagery of Spaniards/Iberians was not comparable with that of Indians. We did not practice cannibalism, nor we killed our children, etc etc :D

Battle of whatever was at mexico....

The tainos were a large family group. Its not like you know anything about them. Cacikes travelled around to help fight spanish. Like cacike hatuey who travelled to cuba to resist the spanish there. Or cacike jumacao who got revenge for spanish breaking their deals and continually opressing them.

I doubt you know your spanish ancestors. Its not like you can trace it back to the 1500s... i can probably trace my paternal line farther back than you. I cant do that on my mothers line because my mom lost contact with family members that lived in puerto rico and she doesnt remember enough information. My grandmothes birth year is too young for puerto rico because it it has laws for going through archives and what year and earlier you can do that. And puerto rico keeps better records than dominican republic.

Tainos never practiced cannibalism. For something that was supposed to be widely practiced. Theres zero archeological evidence for this. Its really spaniards who made this up so they can justify this to queen isabella to enslave natives for mining gold. So the real savages were the spaniards.

KMack
04-17-2018, 02:04 AM
It is time for the women to do the heavy lifting. All blue collar jobs and military is female only. The men have don their fair share. It is time for us to stay home and not risk our lives. We deserve pubs, beer, booze and fabulous island girls.

GiCa
04-17-2018, 02:09 AM
It is time for the women to do the heavy lifting. All blue collar jobs and military is female only. The men have don their fair share. It is time for us to stay home and not risk our lives. We deserve pubs, beer, booze and fabulous island girls.

I did not say that. I d say in only political international relations power positions. As it basically means: politicians, high public CEOs.

And as in only women is more like an approximation. An approximation of cooperative people instead of war resolution people.

And as a statistics i think that in cooperative people there are more women than men.. But of course a man who is cooperative can and should commamd

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 02:11 AM
Imagine this scenario, GiCa:

Your small community is plagued by rapists, murderers, gang members, etc. They have the society firmly in the grip of their crime wave. Citizens are outraged. Something must be done! These people are murdering, raping and causing tremendous mayhem while their gangs grow in size. The elected official in charge proposes the best steps forward:

1) More tax-collected money must be given to the communities which house, educate and produce these miscreants.
2) Government enforced zero-tolerance policy of criticism of the miscreant communities.
3) Community outreach in which members of society are introduced to the vibrant cultural norms of the miscreant communities.

Is this government official a man or a woman in your mind?

GiCa
04-17-2018, 02:14 AM
Imagine this scenario, GiCa:

Your small community is plagued by rapists, murderers, gang members, etc. They have the society firmly in the grip of their crime wave. Citizens are outraged. Something must be done! These people are murdering, raping and causing tremendous mayhem while their gangs grow in size. The elected official in charge proposes the best steps forward:

1) More tax-collected money must be given to the communities which house, educate and produce these miscreants.
2) Government enforced zero-tolerance policy of criticism of the miscreant communities.
3) Community outreach in which members of society are introduced to the vibrant cultural norms of the miscreant communities.

Is this government official a man or a woman in your mind?

I Don t know. It can be a man or a woman.

That politic is Progressive of the Left.

The right would just punish in jail the criminals, and not giving money to the community.

In this matter depending on situation I can be on right positions

KMack
04-17-2018, 02:15 AM
I did not say that. I d say in only political international relations power positions. As it basically means: politicians, high public CEOs.

And as in only women is more like an approximation. An approximation of cooperative people instead of war resolution people.

And as a statistics i think that in cooperative people there are more women than men.. But of course a man who is cooperative can and should commamd

I understand, but Men as a group we have done all of the labor for centuries. And now even today all of the hard work the man does. We have been conscripted into fighting wars for thousands of years (often to protect the women and the culture). It is time now for equality. The woman needs to do this service. You can be the President and the soldiers. My men need 1,000 years of rest.

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 02:20 AM
I Don t know. It can be a man or a woman.

That politic is Progressive of the Left.

The right would just punish in jail the criminals, and not giving money to the community.

In this matter depending on situation I can be on right positions

Women favor the progressive position. It's biological.

Women are born with a caring and nurturing mentality.

Which is great if they're caring for their families. It isn't great when they're dealing with competing interests in the realm of national sovereignty.

There are certainly women who aren't inclined to the things that I've spelled out - but if you're arguing for more women in politics based solely on their feminine nature - I would strongly, strongly disagree. If more women enter politics, we should be very critical of this "nurturing" mentality.

Nations have borders, enemies and anti-social citizens. Men are more capable and willing to recognize this and as such act accordingly. Women are more inclined to fling open their arms. This mentality is good for some arenas but certainly not other arenas.

GiCa
04-17-2018, 02:21 AM
I understand, but Men as a group we have done all of the labor for centuries. And now even today all of the hard work the man does. We have been conscripted into fighting wars for thousands of years (often to protect the women and the culture). It is time now for equality. The woman needs to do this service. You can be the President and the soldiers. My men need 1,000 years of rest.

I just would be the president to not start the wars. To reduce wars. This in an ideal world. Actually I Don t know if wars are sometimes needed to start if another place do indirects things to your country and is not cooperative with you, and Doesn t trade with you basicall needed things.

I Don t know. But in an ideal world I would never start wars.

And I don't want to be a soldier. Only in an extreme needed condition I would be a soldier

GiCa
04-17-2018, 02:25 AM
In Israel women are soldiers.

They criticize them but in the end they are one of the most equal country on earth in many matters. Even they make for Women to fight compulsory.

No other country do this.

Only in mitica Greek literature there were the Amazonies

It s really strange and against nature (or not?) to see women fight compulsory.. But at the end that country had no other choice because it needs a lot of soldiers that they can achieve also with mandatory women fighting

KMack
04-17-2018, 02:25 AM
I just would be the president to not start the wars. To reduce wars. This in an ideal world. Actually I Don t know if wars are sometimes needed to start if another place do indirects things to your country and is not cooperative with you, and Doesn t trade with you basicall needed things.

I Don t know. But in an ideal world I would never start wars.

And I don't want to be a soldier. Only in an extreme needed condition I would be a soldier
That does not exist.

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 02:31 AM
Another thing to consider is that feminization of society is asymmetrical.

It's mostly the West that is feminizing and neutering the men in their societies, leaving them weak and society as a whole susceptible to the non-feminized and un-neutered men of other societies.

Couple that with the progressive matriarchal feminist position of open borders and enforced tolerance contributes to some of the issues we're seeing in the clashes of civilizations and cultures among "migrants" in the West and their host societies.

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 02:37 AM
Since this is turning into a cluster fuck I will say this.

For anybody no-matter what or who they are to deny the importance of what Columbus meant for the World is living in some dream world. Of-course we can debate if it was good or bad but that will be an endless discussion of back and forth which helps no-one today.

It was Columbus that went back to Europe which in return caused the "Age of Discovery" period in Europe and this was a very important part of world history.

I was just saying people should just know that Columbus was a man that wanted to make a name for himself he really in many ways is no different than a Astronaut or Army General. He just lived in a period where many bad things were commonplace.

If it was good or bad doesn't really matter we are where we are now have to make the best of it.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 02:49 AM
Since this is turning into a cluster fuck I will say this.

For anybody no-matter what or who they are to deny the importance of what Columbus meant for the World is living in some dream world. Of-course we can debate if it was good or bad but that will be an endless discussion of back and forth which helps no-one today.

It was Columbus that went back to Europe which in return caused the "Age of Discovery" period in Europe and this was a very important part of world history.

I was just saying people should just know that Columbus was a man that wanted to make a name for himself he really in many ways is no different than a Astronaut or Army General. He just lived in a period where many bad things were commonplace.

If it was good or bad doesn't really matter we are where we are now have to make the best of it.

Columbus was important for genociding natives. Thats pretty much it

Let me explain to you the difference between an atsronaught general vs columbus. A astro naught does not engage of war. But is simply an explorer. Astro naughts dont slave trade and rape people

Generals are for war. Generals manage the grunts and soldiers. Trying to teach them how to defend and fight for homeland.

Then there is columbus who was a genocidal maniac and only cared about being richer at the expense of genociding people. He did not care about country because he was italian. He went to portugal and spain because itay wouldnt support him. Please explain to me why you make excuses for columbus but dont pardon saddam hussein or hesbollah or Isis?

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 02:57 AM

Remove your emotion from the equation and think about what you just said.

Have you ever heard of the Columbian exchange? It vastly changed the course of human history.

Someone else may have done what Columbus did at a different time and a different manner, but that's not what happened so we have to at the very least recognize the person behind it. The Columbian exchange on a biological scale forever altered the world.

It seems to me that you've bought into the anti-European narrative around this denigration though. It would be wise to question the motives of people who talk daily about the cause of equity and the dismantling of whiteness and "white supremacy" because these are the type of people who are leading the charge against the remembrance of Christopher Columbus.

I, for one, refuse to be played by their games.

KMack
04-17-2018, 02:59 AM

Let me explain to you the difference between an atsronaught general vs columbus. A astro naught does not engage of war. But is simply an exlporer. Astro naughts dont slave trade and rape people

Generals are for war. Generals manage the grunts and soldiers. Trying to teach them how to defend and fight for homeland.

Then there is columbus who was a genocidal maniac and only cared about being richer at the expense of genociding people. He did not care about country because he was italian. He went to portugal and spain because itay wouldnt support him. Please explain to me why you make excuses for columbus but dont pardon saddam hussein or hesbollah or Isis?

Actually no. He fucking mapped the W Indies. The natives could not do this. They could not sail to Europe of Africa either. Have you complained about the Jewish genocide or Rwandan where a million were butchered with machetes? English penal laws against the Irish? Ottoman Empire? Roman Empire? How about the wholesale capturing of slaves by African kingdoms for centuries?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 03:05 AM
Actually no. He fucking mapped the W Indies. The natives could not do this. They could not sail to Europe of Africa either. Have you complained about the Jewish genocide or Rwandan where a million were butchered with machetes? English penal laws against the Irish? Ottoman Empire? Roman Empire? How about the wholesale capturing of slaves by African kingdoms for centuries?

So he had to commit genocide to make a map ? Oh mai guudness I am enlightened. Or not teach native to make maps?

I havnt complained about english penal laws on irish because i am not irish. But i also didnt support it and say x person who did that was a hero did I?

I did not say the jewish genocide or ruwandan genocide was good because it opened the doors for x event to happen did ? Dont be rediculous

I did not say anything about the ottomon empire did I? I know they did f'ed up stuff. Im not telling you they are heros for massacring armenians am I?

Still playing plenty of games

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 03:06 AM
Yea you are an idiot. Its bound to happen when two cultures meet. But it didnt mean columbus had to genocide people for that. he was simply a genocidal maniac. Playing the race card. Muh european ness is offended. So what hes european? Im talking about columbus not every single italian or everyone in europe.

You've insulted me three times in this thread and I haven't insulted you once. Why are you so mad?

I reiterate my stance that this is part of an anti-European narrative pushed by rabid leftists drunk on their education of cultural Marxism. It was never really about Columbus. You seem to have absorbed this narrative so deeply that you've forgotten the IMPACT that Columbus had (whether you like him or not) and have boiled down his very existence to "native killer" and nothing more.

That's a deeply flawed concept of reality, history and the impact of history on our modern world.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 03:10 AM
You've insulted me three times in this thread and I haven't insulted you once. Why are you so mad?

I reiterate my stance that this is part of an anti-European narrative pushed by rabid leftists drunk on their education of cultural Marxism. It was never really about Columbus. You seem to have absorbed this narrative so deeply that you've forgotten the IMPACT that Columbus had (whether you like him or not) and have boiled down his very existence to "native killer" and nothing more.

That's a deeply flawed concept of reality, history and the impact of history on our modern world.

Because your reasons for why he was good are rediculous thats why. He was a murderer and genocidal maniac. You praise him a hero. I explained that would happen because its what happens when different cultures meet. Food exchanges and customs mix sometimes. Sometimes words are borrowed ect. Doesnt need to be a genocide for that to happen.

Hold we should thank x genocide of peoples because i would not have delicious barbeque. Dont fucking rediclous.

KMack
04-17-2018, 03:11 AM
So he had to commit genocide to make a map ? Oh mai guudness I am enlightened. Or not teach native to make maps?

I havnt complained about english penal laws on irish because i am not irish. But i also didnt support it and say x person who did that was a hero did I?

I did not say the jewish genocide or ruwandan genocide was good because it opened the doors for x event to happen did ? Dont be rediculous

I did not say anything about the ottomon empire did I? I know they did f'ed up stuff. Im not telling you they are heros for massacring armenians am I?

Still playing plenty of games

CC did not commit genocide. And if he did do so what? What are you going to do about it, nothing. Native American tribes did the same and worse. In his journals he remarked how many natives enslaved each other.

Jacques de Imbelloni
04-17-2018, 03:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQJRyC6AUkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWKD02Ta8Ck

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 03:16 AM
Because your reasons for why he was good are rediculous thats why. He was a murderer and genocidal maniac. You praise him a hero. I explained that would happen because its what happens when different cultures meet. Food exchanges and customs mix sometimes. Sometimes words are borrowed ect. Doesnt need to be a genocide for that to happen.

Hold we should thank x genocide of peoples because i would not have delicious barbeque. Dont fucking rediclous.

You. Keep. Missing. The. Point.

I never called him good. Or bad. I never praised him. I even said that I don't even care that much about him.

It's clearly pointless to talk to you. lol.

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 03:16 AM
CC did not commit genocide. And if he did do so what? What are you going to do about it, nothing. Native American tribes did the same and worse. In his journals he remarked how many natives enslaved each other.

I have to admit,, I do not understand sometimes the backlash against Columbus. I doubt he really was any different than any other person of the time in the same situation. People have to stop judging 15th men in the standards of the 21th century that is just ludicrous. Anyway most of the complaints at the time about Columbus was from the harsh treatment he imposed on fellow Europeans not really Natives. He was very close to being arrested on his return to Spain.

The Sailors were even very close to mutiny because of Columbus but again he was probably not much different than any other of the time.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 03:17 AM

He did. I can simply tell the truth about him and what he did.

X person kills an entire family your logic is so what x OTHER people did the that to X 2nd other people. But they are different people. All it means is that columbus was bad and genocide is excusable because X other did that to x people that have nothing to do with tainos or columbus doing what he did to them

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 03:20 AM

I never called him good. Or bad. I never praised him. I said that I don't even care that much about him.

The only real reason to mention Columbus is that his actions started the "Age of Discovery" that is all. There were other Europeans that were in North America before him but they just never advertised it like Columbus,, this goes back to what you were saying about his importance. But I could see how his actions changed the world forever and the genie was out of the bottle, that is important to world history, but the man not so much.

Jägerstaffel
04-17-2018, 03:24 AM
The only real reason to mention Columbus is that his actions started the "Age of Discovery" that is all. There were other Europeans that were in North America before him but they just never advertised it like Columbus,, this goes back to what you were saying about his importance. But I could see how his actions changed the world forever and the genie was out of the bottle, that is important to world history, but the man not so much.

His actions changed the world forever. There are valid reasons to recognize the man behind those actions.

His character, however, isn't the reason for the furor and uproar against him.

This is what I suggest we turn our eye towards. We're being told to focus on him, but I'd rather focus on who is telling me to focus on him instead.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 03:27 AM

I never called him good. Or bad. I never praised him. I even said that I don't even care that much about him.

Its pointless to talk to you because if I called him a genocidal person and that he was a criminal it clearly does bother you.

KMack
04-17-2018, 03:28 AM
He did. I can simply tell the truth about him and what he did.

X person kills an entire family your logic is so what x OTHER people did the that to X 2nd other people. But they are different people. All it means is that columbus was bad and genocide is excusable because X other did that to x people that have nothing to do with tainos or columbus doing what he did to them

The Native American tribes did that. CC just mapped the area from abroad. As I said the Euros were more organized and less tribal, and more forward thinking. No tribes had constitutional rights then. Al rights were granted by a kingdom be that Native American or European.

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 03:29 AM
It would not be fair to attack Columbus as a way of discrediting white accomplishments. But this is expected,, Italians can never get any accomplishment handed to them. Alexander Graham Bell stole the credit for the telephone from Antonio Meucci. We are used to this,, I seen the movies Carlito's Way and Do the Right Thing.

I have no idea what to be proud of of anymore.

KMack
04-17-2018, 03:31 AM
Its pointless to talk to you because if I called him a genocidal person and that he was a criminal it clearly does bother you.
So were native Americans. Bu then again they had no written language or enforcement thereof.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 03:34 AM
The Native American tribes did that. CC just mapped the area from abroad. As I said the Euros were more organized and less tribal, and more forward thinking. No tribes had constitutional rights then. Al rights were granted by a kingdom be that Native American or European.

Rights are an illusion. You rights are only protected because someone doesnt want to take or harm you. At anytime you can be killed. Your rights dont protect you from that. Enforcement of rules is what really matters.

The US constitution was literally inspired by iroqouis

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 03:34 AM
His actions changed the world forever. There are valid reasons to recognize the man behind those actions.

His character, however, isn't the reason for the furor and uproar against him.

This is what I suggest we turn our eye towards. We're being told to focus on him, but I'd rather focus on who is telling me to focus on him instead.

If those are the reason it is unfair. Sometimes I wish Italians were minorities so we could have more leverage to fight injustice,, but many people make us look like uneducated fools on the shore or uneducated mafioso. The truth is running something like a mafia requires a lot of intelligence and strategic planning but again we are just idiots in Hollywood.

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 03:39 AM
I will teach my kids to be proud Americans that can do whatever they want.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 03:39 AM
CC did not commit genocide. And if he did do so what? What are you going to do about it, nothing. Native American tribes did the same and worse. In his journals he remarked how many natives enslaved each other.Which natives? Source? Post it

KMack
04-17-2018, 03:41 AM
Rights are an illusion. You rights are only protected because someone doesnt want to take or harm you. At anytime you can be killed. Your rights dont protect you from that. Enforcement of rules is what really matters.

The US constitution was literally inspired by iroqouis
You are insane. The USA constitution and common laws was 100% British influenced. Go away/

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 03:43 AM
You are insane. The USA constitution and common laws was 100% British influenced. Go away/

https://youtu.be/6ka7HgmQYDw

KMack
04-17-2018, 03:44 AM
Which natives? Source? Post it

Over 1,200 tribes in N and S America. Research it for yourself. Why they lost, "tribal".

KMack
04-17-2018, 03:45 AM
https://youtu.be/6ka7HgmQYDw

Dude it is British.

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 03:46 AM

There is some truth to that. The Iroquois nation was said to influence the Constitution but I doubt it was as large of an influence as many may think. I really do not know to be honest, we White Americans certainly did get some customs from the natives I mean they lived here with us.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 03:46 AM
https://youtu.be/wjJeIhV9EEc

KMack
04-17-2018, 03:48 AM
https://youtu.be/wjJeIhV9EEc

Who wrote it and in what language?

KMack
04-17-2018, 03:49 AM
There is some truth to that. The Iroquois nation was said to influence the Constitution but I doubt it was as large of an influence as many may think. I really do not know to be honest, we White Americans certainly did get some customs from the natives I mean they lived here with us.

British colony where British went to = first world. period

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 03:51 AM
Who wrote it and in what language?

ինչի մասին ես խոսում

Ով է գրել այն եւ ինչ լեզվով:

Does that mean I am that ethnicity for that script? I got that sentence from you though.

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 03:53 AM
British colony where British went to = first world. period

Well yeah, but when you live near people you tend to gain some of their customs it would be strange not too. There is no Berlin Wall between everyone. Even smoking tobacco I think that probably came from the natives along with popcorn and things like that.

Some Native Americans lived in huge plantations and owned slaves. They were basically White in all but race. I am sure there was some cultural exchange from hundreds of years of living among each other.

Akachi
04-17-2018, 03:54 AM
The Native American tribes did that.

No...They civilizations (some of the largest metropolises on Earth) that you white people simply destroyed, like you have done since you were freed from your caverns in the Caucus.

As I said the Euros were more organized and less tribal, and more forward thinking.

No No No Sir...Western Europeans were introduced to technology by the African-Muslims known as the Moors. Prior to the 800 Moorish occupation of Europe, you were backwards cave people who did not know how to build a civilization after you all bum rushed and destroyed the Western Roman empire. Y'all really need to stop this lie that you created all of this technology to justify your evil. The Moors gave you everything from the gun, ships, the compass, astrology...EVERYTHING! The reason for this is BECAUSE

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2rm5jrl.jpg

your ancestors did not come from any legacy of civilization. The only legacy that your ancestors had prior to that was nomadic cave dwelling. You were the last white people out of the caves, and your premixed early albinoid features and backwards ways were written about in great detail by Romans (largely mulattoes) such as Tacitus. Therefore without the Moors your ancestors would never have been shit, but wandering cave people.

KMack
04-17-2018, 03:55 AM
ինչի մասին ես խոսում

Ով է գրել այն եւ ինչ լեզվով:

Does that mean I am that ethnicity for that script? I got that sentence from you though.

Dear lord if you want to take credit for the constitution and bill of rights please do. I really don't care.

KMack
04-17-2018, 03:58 AM
No...They civilizations (some of the largest metropolises on Earth) that you white people simply destroyed, like you have done since you were freed from your caverns in the Caucus.

No No No Sir...Western Europeans were introduced to technology by the African-Muslims known as the Moors. Prior to the 800 Moorish occupation of Europe, you were backwards cave people who did not know how to build a civilization after you all bum rushed and destroyed the Western Roman empire. Y'all really need to stop this lie that you created all of this technology to justify your evil. The Moors gave you everything from the gun, ships, the compass, astrology...EVERYTHING! The reason for this is BECAUSE

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2rm5jrl.jpg

your ancestors did not come from any legacy of civilization. The only legacy that your ancestors had prior to that was nomadic cave dwelling. You were the last white people out of the caves, and your premixed early albinoid features and backwards ways were written about in great detail by Romans (largely mulattoes) such as Tacitus. Therefore without the Moors your ancestors would never have been shit, but wandering cave people.

Do you have those space ships and knagz chit? You got your ass sold into slavery.

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 03:58 AM
Not everyone lived in animosity with each other. There were at times in the USA history of Blacks,Natives, and Whites all living together in peace at different times in history.

In 1776 there were even about 2 dozen African American Marines. They were not allowed to join the Marines again until 1941. Nothing is that simple.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 03:59 AM
Dear lord if you want to take credit for the constitution and bill of rights please do. I really don't care.I am not, i said it was inspired by the iroqouis.

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 03:59 AM
Also, in many places in the American South, Native Americans were not subjected to Jim Crow Laws. In some places they were but vast majority they were treated as White.

KMack
04-17-2018, 04:02 AM
Not everyone lived in animosity with each other. There were at times in the USA history of Blacks,Natives, and Whites all living together in peace at different times in history.

In 1776 there were even about 2 dozen African American Marines. They were not allowed to join the Marines again until 1941. Nothing is that simple.

Yeah somehow you missed the love affair between Protestants and Catholics, maybe due to similar skin color. I miss the god old days when people would fight.

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 04:03 AM
The most despicable thing I ever heard today was this. During WWII, In some places in the USA South,,, Black G.I.'s had to give up their seats to White POWs .

Please KMack tell me you agree that this is wrong and just sounds very much something we should now have allowed.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-17-2018, 04:03 AM
Columbus was a man of his time.

Sorry to break the news to SJW but back then people were rough around the edges.

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 04:04 AM
Yeah somehow you missed the love affair between Protestants and Catholics, maybe due to similar skin color. I miss the god old days when people would fight.

Jesus is Jesus.

KMack
04-17-2018, 04:04 AM
I am not, i said it was inspired by the iroqouis.

Do you really want us to believe that the Founding Fathers relied on Indians as the founding documents? OK
you now get to claim blacks as 2/3 a human. Thanks I feel much better now.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 04:11 AM
Do you really want us to believe that the Founding Fathers relied on Indians as the founding documents? OK
you now get to claim blacks as 2/3 a human. Thanks I feel much better now.

Blacks being considered 2/3s of human makes you feel better thats your concious. I said it was inspired i didnt say they made everything in the constitution.

Akachi
04-17-2018, 04:17 AM
Do you have those space ships and knagz chit? You got your ass sold into slavery.

Again this is why y'all burn to death in the life giving sun. You all are evil, and the truth kills you!

KMack
04-17-2018, 04:18 AM
The most despicable thing I ever heard today was this. During WWII, In some places in the USA South,,, Black G.I.'s had to give up their seats to White POWs .

Please KMack tell me you agree that this is wrong and just sounds very much something we should now have allowed.

That is worse than a million blacks slaughtered by blacks in Rwanda? A bus seat?

KMack
04-17-2018, 04:19 AM
Blacks being considered 2/3s of human makes you feel better thats your concious. I said it was inspired i didnt say they made everything in the constitution.

Your own people considered you less.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 04:20 AM
That is worse than a million blacks slaughtered by blacks in Rwanda? A bus seat?Vikings slaughtering celts. And then taking the celts bus seat.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 04:21 AM
Your own people considered you less.That really makes no sense. My family in Dr is upper class...
And in puerto rico having native blood is actually a good thing. And no body considers me black in real life. I actually remind hispanics of the carribean they are mixed with black.

KMack
04-17-2018, 04:22 AM
Again this is why y'all burn to death in the life giving sun. You all are evil, and the truth kills you!

Very racist.

Akachi
04-17-2018, 04:23 AM
That is worse than a million blacks slaughtered by blacks in Rwanda? A bus seat?

And to think that one of the worst recorded genocides (King Leopold's genocide in the Congo made the Nazis look like Nuns) were all orchestrated by Belgium Colonial powers. This is WHY...Y'all were only given 6,000 years to exist. Y'all are absolutely horrible!

KMack
04-17-2018, 04:23 AM
Vikings slaughtering celts. And then taking the celts bus seat.
Yeah no sense to live in the past.

KMack
04-17-2018, 04:27 AM
And to think that one of the worst recorded genocides (King Leopold's genocide in the Congo made the Nazis look like Nuns) were all orchestrated by Belgium Colonial powers. This is WHY...Y'all were only given 6,000 years to exist. Y'all are absolutely horrible!

Not even close to the Russian deaths. But if you hate a 38 year old Belgium today so be it. You can choose to hate or not to hate.

NSXD60
04-17-2018, 04:28 AM
Yeah, we wuz Kang Kongs fo you shot us off OUR pyramids!

Akachi
04-17-2018, 04:47 AM
Not even close to the Russian deaths. But if you hate a 38 year old Belgium today so be it. You can choose to hate or not to hate.

You see that your evil is a pattern that fucks up the World. Y'all's logic in trying to explain away Y'ALL'S evil is fascinating!

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 04:48 AM
Not even close to the Russian deaths. But if you hate a 38 year old Belgium today so be it. You can choose to hate or not to hate.You realize hes clearly a sock a ccount. Likely from a moderator...

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 05:12 AM
Over 1,200 tribes in N and S America. Research it for yourself. Why they lost, "tribal".

I said which one. I am talking a specific peoples. Not every native tribe. And your response. Research. You should research. The carribean is not south america or north america geographically neither. Its in between both. For someone who flys to the carribean you seem clueless about where the carribean is.

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 04:10 PM
Battle of whatever was at mexico....

The tainos were a large family group. Its not like you know anything about them. Cacikes travelled around to help fight spanish. Like cacike hatuey who travelled to cuba to resist the spanish there. Or cacike jumacao who got revenge for spanish breaking their deals and continually opressing them.
Dont tell me the life of the caciques about events that have nothing to do with what we are discussin here: Taínos sold their women to other tribes. Period.
That makes them primitive, savages and uncivilized.

I doubt you know your spanish ancestors. Its not like you can trace it back to the 1500s... i can probably trace my paternal line farther back than you.

hahaha. Best comment in April 2018 ;) Dominicans are not the best people in the world (Latinos in general) to can trace their genealogy tree, so dont make me laugh.

Tainos never practiced cannibalism. For something that was supposed to be widely practiced. Theres zero archeological evidence for this. Its really spaniards who made this up so they can justify this to queen isabella to enslave natives for mining gold. So the real savages were the spaniards.
No no, I never claimed Taínos practiced cannibalism. What I claim is that they sold and traded with their women. To other Indian tribes and to Spaniards. That is why I call savages to them. I deny Spaniards raped Taíno women and I am giving you proofs rapes were not need. Not my problem if you dont like the truth.

Savagery of Spaniards is related to kill Indians, enslaved them etc etc, nothing to do with trading their own women.
I COULD NOT CARE LESS AND I AM VERY PROUD OF THEIR BEHAVIOR :thumb001:

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 04:22 PM
Dont tell me the life of the caciques about events that have nothing to do with what we are discussin here: Taínos sold their women to other tribes. Period.
That makes them primitive, savages and uncivilized.

hahaha. Best comment in April 2018 ;) Dominicans are not the best people in the world (Latinos in general) to can trace their genealogy tree, so dont make me laugh.

No no, I never claimed Taínos practiced cannibalism. What I claim is that they sold and traded with their women. To other Indian tribes and to Spaniards. That is why I call savages to them. I deny Spaniards raped Taíno women and I am giving you proofs rapes were not need. Not my problem if you dont like the truth.

Savagery of Spaniards is related to kill Indians, enslaved them etc etc, nothing to do with trading their own women.
I COULD NOT CARE LESS AND I AM VERY PROUD OF THEIR BEHAVIOR :thumb001:

1. You provided no evidence. You talked about cortes and what happened to his mexican wife from other tribes. Not tainos.

2. I can, theres actually alot of records for dominican geneology. Some records as far back as 1600s. Just some records are not well taken care of and are damaged. You cant trace yours i bet. I can probably trace it farther than. I never was talking whos the best. You made a claim about geneology. I countered about it.

3. You claimed they did cannibalism but now you back away into your other claim you have no evidence for.

4. Spaniards trading their women happened in muslim spain back when 90 percent of spain was in muslim rule . And probably happened before the punic wars. Its good you recognize spanish savagery. You admit they were savages.

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 04:25 PM
1. You provided no evidence
Yes, I did. Not my fault that you dont like it and dont read it.

2. I can, theres actually alot of records for dominican geneology. Some records as far back as 1600s. Just some records are not well taken care of and are damaged. You cant trace yours i bet. I can probably trace it farther than.
So your logic is: records in Dominican Republic (the Third World) can be found... but in Spain (the First World) can not.
Yes, makes sense :zzz

3. You claimed it but now you back away into you other claim you have no evidence for.
No, I never claimed Taínos practiced cannibalism, dont invent.

4. Spaniards trading their women happened in muslim . Its good you recognize spanish savagery. You admit they were savages.
No, Spaniards never traded with their own women, sorry for you. We never were so primitive like your ancestors.

And in any case why do you talk me about what happened in Muslim era? these were not the ancestors of current Spaniards but the yours since you do have Moorish roots :laugh:

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 04:34 PM
Yes, I did. Not my fault that you dont like it and dont read it.

So your logic is: records in Dominican Republic (the Third World) can be found... but in Spain (the First World) can not.
Yes, makes sense :zzz

No, I never claimed Taínos practiced cannibalism, dont invent.

No, Spaniards never traded with their own women, sorry for you. We never were so primitive like your ancestors.

And in any case why do you talk me about what happened in Muslim era? these were not the ancestors of current Spaniards but the yours since you do have Moorish roots [emoji23]

Again you provided no evidence. You talk about cortes with mexican tribes like it has to do with tainos. It doesnt. That happened at mexico.

You cant trace it. You arent even argueing you can. Its pretty obvious you cant.

You did but it doesnt matter because they didnt

Spaniards did.

Your "civilized" spaniard ancestor washed their ass once a week. Thats fucking disgusting. No wonder your people were walking diseases. A fun fact is that spain is one of the few european countries that hadnt really contributed to anything about the enlightenment period. Because spain didnt really have intellectuals. Nobody thinks about spain for this. They think of spaniards for being muslims of europe and genociding people. And tacos ( which is really mexican). And getting run over by bulls
My y dna is ancient east medditerenean/ balkan. Not iberian. I am glad its not iberian at least.

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 04:38 PM
Again you provided no evidence. You talk about cortes with mexican tribes like it has to do with tainos. It doesnt. That happened at mexico.
I already did and posted a link, a thing you avoided, of course.

You cant trace it. You arent even argueing you can. Its pretty obvious you cant.
Yeah, records in the First World can not be achieved. Very difficult :laugh: yes in Dominican Republic, not in Spain :laugh:

You did but it doesnt matter because they didnt
Yes, Taínos did. Taíno caciques traded Taíno women to reach treaties with Caribes. Such pussies.

You "civilized" spaniard ancestor washed their ass once a week. Thats fucking disgusting.
Oh, a Dominican black with North African ancestry talking about hygiene :rolleyes:

KMack
04-17-2018, 04:39 PM
http://www.stxmaps.com/go/img/columbus-fleet.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7khQNR7s1Ho

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 04:44 PM
I already did and posted a link, a thing you avoided, of course.

Yeah, records in the First World can not be achieved. Very difficult [emoji23] yes in Dominican Republic, not in Spain [emoji23]

Yes, Taínos did. Taíno caciques traded Taíno women to reach treaties with Caribes. Such pussies.

Oh, a Dominican black with North African ancestry talking about hygiene :rolleyes:

1. Post it. I havnt seen it.

2. You cant trace yours. I havnt argued others in spain cant. YOU cant. Because you havnt claimed you can.

3. Im waiting for proof.

4. North africans were the ones ironicly that taught you to bathe. Because iberian christians thought bathing was a sin.

Black Panther
04-17-2018, 04:46 PM
One of the biggest assholes in History.

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 05:16 PM
1. Post it. I havnt seen it.

La Malinche fue una mujer nahua oriunda de la región sur del actual estado mexicano de Veracruz que jugó un papel importante en la conquista española del imperio mexica. La Malinche sirvió de intérprete, consejera e intermediaria de Hernán Cortés. En 1519, fue una de las veinte mujeres esclavas dadas como tributo a los españoles por los indígenas de Tabasco, tras la batalla de Centla.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Malinche

2. You cant trace yours. I havnt argued others in spain cant. YOU cant. Because you havnt claimed you can.
Yeah, everybody can trace their roots in Spain... less myself :laugh2:

3. Im waiting for proof.

Los caciques tenían muchas mujeres, pero eran mujeres de tratado, a las que llamaban lieguas. Las mujeres tenían que ser vírgenes, y mayormente las utilizaban para mantener la paz con los indios caribes. El cacique Bohechio tenía 30 mujeres, pero solamente quería a una, las demás eran para mantener la paz con los demás yucayeques.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta%C3%ADno#Los_caciques_taínos

4. North africans were the ones ironicly that taught you to bathe. Because iberian christisns thought bathing was a sin.
Yeah yeah, cool story.

Teutone
04-17-2018, 05:18 PM
Christopher Columbus is a hero and I am proud of him.

A person we White Christians can be proud of.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 05:22 PM
La Malinche fue una mujer nahua oriunda de la región sur del actual estado mexicano de Veracruz que jugó un papel importante en la conquista española del imperio mexica. La Malinche sirvió de intérprete, consejera e intermediaria de Hernán Cortés. En 1519, fue una de las veinte mujeres esclavas dadas como tributo a los españoles por los indígenas de Tabasco, tras la batalla de Centla.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Malinche

Yeah, everybody can trace their roots in Spain... less myself :laugh2:

Los caciques tenían muchas mujeres, pero eran mujeres de tratado, a las que llamaban lieguas. Las mujeres tenían que ser vírgenes, y mayormente las utilizaban para mantener la paz con los indios caribes. El cacique Bohechio tenía 30 mujeres, pero solamente quería a una, las demás eran para mantener la paz con los demás yucayeques.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta%C3%ADno#Los_caciques_taínos

Yeah yeah, cool story.

1. That talks about mexico. Im not mexican...

2. You cant..

3.it only says they got got tribute.
It doesnt say amything about women. Many cacikes werre women. Why would a female cacike want women 4?

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 05:29 PM
1. That talks about mexico. Im not mexican...
That talks about the Indian mentality and happened in Caribe islands and in continental America, since Venezuela until North America.
You need to read a bit about the matter.

2. You cant..
Yes, that is what I am telling you :D I am the only Spaniard in the world that can not :D

3.it only says they got got tribute.
It doesnt say amything about women. Many cacikes werre women. Why would a female cacike want women 4?

Yes, it says it. Translate it because it seems your Castilian is quite poor.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 05:48 PM
That talks about the Indian mentality and happened in Caribe islands and in continental America, since Venezuela until North America.
You need to read a bit about the matter.

Yes, that is what I am telling you :D I am the only Spaniard in the world that can not :D

Yes, it says it. Translate it because it seems your Castilian is quite poor.

1.It doesnt because im not mexican or venuezelan... my ancestors were tainos in specific islands. That would be as stupid as equating spaniards to italians because both are european. It doesnt talk about tainos. Trinidad and tabago is part of the carribean. The natives there were not the same peoples.

2. You havnt proved anything about it

3. You cant. You still dont claim you can its literally been this long and you have been hesitating to claim you can. Its pretty obvious .

Bell Beaker
04-17-2018, 06:06 PM
I've read most of this thread so far and I can state that if most of the members here posting are born into Anglo countries, I can become a professional translator. Maybe I'm in the wrong course.

Annie999
04-17-2018, 06:12 PM
I only wish europeans never arrived to America, who knows what amazing civilizations amerindians would have created. If we take a look at Macu Picchu or any other native civilization remains we can only dream what all that would have become in the future. Natives had already invented interesting stuff regarding astronomy, agriculture and more, they would have evolved in an amazing way, that I'm sure of.

Dandelion
04-17-2018, 06:15 PM
I only wish europeans never arrived to America, who knows what amazing civilizations amerindians would have created. If we take a look at Macu Picchu or any other native civilization remains we can only dream what all that would have become in the future. Natives had already invented interesting stuff regarding astronomy, agriculture and more, they would have evolved in an amazing way, that I'm sure of.

Not to mention their loss of linguistic diversity. :(

KMack
04-17-2018, 06:28 PM

There are plenty of remains, megaliths, pyramids in C. S America so we have good idea about the more sophisticated tribes. There was 15-20 Million Mayans in the Yucatan. Large cities and all of that, then they up and vanished. Abandoned the entire complex, some scattered elsewhere.
Nobody know why maybe a drought or a plague. Similar stuff in S. America. And there are still tribes in S. America that live far away from other human contact. Very primitive lives.

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 06:30 PM
1.It doesnt because im not mexican or venuezelan... my ancestors were tainos in specific islands. That would be as stupid as equating spaniards to italians because both are european. It doesnt talk about tainos. Trinidad and tabago is part of the carribean. The natives there were not the same peoples.
I am telling you that you should read more about the common Indian mentality, not that that only happened in Mexico or Venezuela. I recommend you the book The slave trade, of Hugh ThomaS, or La cruzada del Océano, of José Javier Esparza.

But checking that you are not able to understand what you read, what for...

2. You havnt proved anything about it
I dont need to prove that I, as any European, can prove my ancestry by records :thumb001:
Same than I dont need to prove that I dont live in a guetto neither, or that my 4 grandparents were/are Spaniards. These are things so obvious that I dont need to prove :thumb001:

You would not exist, dear.

Autrigón
04-17-2018, 06:32 PM
The Roman Empire destroyed hundreds of european native tribes...someone should condemn it too!!!! :eek:

B01AB20
04-17-2018, 06:43 PM
The Roman Empire destroyed hundreds of european native tribes...someone should condemn it too!!!! :eek:

Homo Sapiens led Neanderthals to extinction.
The guilt has no end, if you're conscious and sensitive enough.

Annie999
04-17-2018, 07:07 PM
There are plenty of remains, megaliths, pyramids in C. S America so we have good idea about the more sophisticated tribes. There was 15-20 Million Mayans in the Yucatan. Large cities and all of that, then they up and vanished. Abandoned the entire complex, some scattered elsewhere.
Nobody know why maybe a drought or a plague. Similar stuff in S. America. And there are still tribes in S. America that live far away from other human contact. Very primitive lives.

Thats nothing in comparison to what it could have been if euros never arrived. BTW, the few tribes that still exist are day by day getting expelled from the lands they inhabit, they are getting extinguished or assimilated into our culture, either way they are dissapearing.

Black Panther
04-17-2018, 07:09 PM
Thats nothing in comparison to what it could have been if euros never arrived. BTW, the few tribes that still exist are day by day getting expelled from the lands they inhabit, they are getting extinguished or assimilated into our culture, either way they are dissapearing.

120 Indians were murdered in Brazil last year. All so loggers can continue to cut down the Amazon.

Annie999
04-17-2018, 07:12 PM

Is that supposed to be any kind of argument? I am nothing in comparison to entire civilizations, besides, going by your reasoning if [insert any historical thing] changed in any way you wouldn't exist either, that includes moros invading Spain, so be glad they did or you wouldnt be here today.

KMack
04-17-2018, 07:12 PM

You think they would have built spaceships or something?

Black Panther
04-17-2018, 07:15 PM

I hope Swedes build a space ship ASAP, otherwise the Chinese should come here and rape/kill everyone.

Dandelion
04-17-2018, 07:16 PM
I hope Swedes build a space ship ASAP, otherwise the Chinese should come here and rape/kill everyone.

A snekkja-like spaceship.

Annie999
04-17-2018, 07:18 PM

We will never know.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 07:31 PM
I am telling you that you should read more about the common Indian mentality, not that that only happened in Mexico or Venezuela. I recommend you the book The slave trade, of Hugh ThomaS, or La cruzada del Océano, of José Javier Esparza.

But checking that you are not able to understand what you read, what for...

I dont need to prove that I, as any European, can prove my ancestry by records :thumb001:
Same than I dont need to prove that I dont live in a guetto neither, or that my 4 grandparents were/are Spaniards. These are things so obvious that I dont need to prove :thumb001:

1. You reccomend me to read a book about mexicans and venezuelans? Im not mexican or venuzelan

2. You still did not prove anything you cant even comprehend i am not mexican or venuezelan.

3. You dont. You are a berber iberian converso descendant. Nuff said

Heather Duval
04-17-2018, 07:38 PM
Natives are a part of my ancestors that I know nothing about.

KMack
04-17-2018, 07:43 PM
Natives are a part of my ancestors that I know nothing about.

Have you done a DNA test?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 07:49 PM
Natives are a part of my ancestors that I know nothing about.Thats the downside of being of being native from an area like brazil or colombia. You dont really know which people they are from because it has way too many ethnicities

Heather Duval
04-17-2018, 07:51 PM
Have you done a DNA test?

No. My mother is a granddaughter of natives and has traits. I do not know which tribe. And no dna shows it.

Thot Whisperer
04-17-2018, 08:27 PM
Thats the downside of being of being native from an area like brazil or colombia. You dont really know which people they are from because it has way too many ethnicities

Your a black Dominican meaning your ancestors came from west Africa you don’t carry Taino blood bruh just except it your a nigga

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 08:29 PM
Is that supposed to be any kind of argument? I am nothing in comparison to entire civilizations, besides, going by your reasoning if [insert any historical thing] changed in any way you wouldn't exist either, that includes moros invading Spain, so be glad they did or you wouldnt be here today.
No, bad example since Moors never ruled my region and my ancestors had nothing to do with them. In the other hand you really would not exist if Spaniards would not have colonized America/Uruguay.

ChildrenFromTheSun
04-17-2018, 08:32 PM

Not to mention how much more advanced they'd become through engaging in positive diplomatic relations, such as trade. with the Old World. Europeans could've still arrive in the Americas without causing such destruction. Mind you that Old World pathogens and illnesses were, by far, the prime reason for the catastrophic fall of the Native American race. Just so long as disease was never an issue, Native American societies would've successfully managed to ward off European or any other Old World invaders from their land. Furthermore, Native American warriors often rapidly adopted weapons and horses from European traders and even the stereotypical, "primitive" tribal Native American societies still put a hell of a fight against European invaders despite being at a massive disadvantage due to disease. There was even a full-scale war where these Native American tribes who fit the stereotypical view defeated European soldiers and that happens to be the Chichimeca war. The line still continues with tear gas (https://www.history.com/topics/maya/videos/mayan-tear-gas), armor highly resistant to firearms at the time (https://heatherpringle.com/2010/01/15/how-early-wooden-armor-defeated-russian-firearms/), and armor-piercing weapons (http://www.aztec-indians.com/aztec-weapons.html) taking root in various Native American societies against the invaders...

Funny you mention that...

https://ancient-code.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/18dcafc5ac08.jpg

^ There was an Ancient Aliens episode where Erich von Daniken claims the cover of Pakal's tomb represents a spaceship. Last time I checked, it actually represents a Mayan religious feature; the journey through the underworld. If I had to pull off an "Ancient Aliens"-esque move, the tomb cover representing a drill is the more reasonable claim, since the Xibalba (the Mayan underworld) is located beneath the earth's surface and I find the design resembles a drill more than spacecraft:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T-1thKVhc2k/VNF3mrqQl_I/AAAAAAAACWA/_7Nd3wO69Cc/s1600/pacal%2Bnave%2Bnewest.jpg

Anyways, I'm sure space programs would emerge in major Native American societies if post-1492 European colonialism and invaders were expelled from the Americas. Trade and other diplomatic relations between the Old World can still occur though. Especially if we're speaking of the Native American societies with the pinnacle knowledge and practice of astronomy in not just the Americas but even the entire world in some cases; the Andes and Mesoamerica.

Homo Sapiens led Neanderthals to extinction.
The guilt has no end, if you're conscious and sensitive enough.

To be fair, the vast majority of non-African folks today inherit traces of Neanderthal admixture, especially East Asians and Native Americans.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 08:34 PM
No. My mother is a granddaughter of natives and has traits. I do not know which tribe. And no dna shows it.Then you arent native. If you grandmother was really from natives she might have been less than half native.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 08:34 PM
Your a black Dominican meaning your ancestors came from west Africa you don’t carry Taino blood bruh just except it your a niggaIm 1/4 taino
And my mother is 38 percent.
Your'e clearly an imbecile hehehe

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 08:36 PM
Chichimeca wars.

Chichimeca wars did not have a winner military speaking but at the end Chichimecas disappeared as ethnicity and all of them finished under the Spanish rule, so saying Chichimecas defeated Spaniards is false.

Thot Whisperer
04-17-2018, 08:42 PM
Im 1/4 taino
And my mother is 38 percent.
Your clearly an imbecile hehehe

Still a significant amount of your dna is west African, you retarded Dominicans and Rican’s embrace everything but the significant negroid admixture you carry

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 08:44 PM
Still a significant amount of your dna is west African, you retarded Dominicans and Rican’s embrace everything but the significant negroid admixture you carryLol dominicans are half black so what bahahahaha. Im still 1/4 taino and my mother is 38 percent and i am direct decendant of tainos. Black ricans and black dominicans are still my brothers but i have more taino blood than most.

Heather Duval
04-17-2018, 08:45 PM
Then you arent native. If you grandmother was really from natives she might have been less than half native.

i didnt say i was a native lol i said its part of my ancestors
im a descent like most latinos
i wouldnt be indio since i live in a urban big city not in amazonas

Thot Whisperer
04-17-2018, 08:52 PM
Lol dominicans are half black so what bahahahaha. Im still 1/4 taino and my mother is 38 percent and i am direct decendant of tainos. Black ricans and black dominicans are still my brothers but i have more taino blood than most.
Yes but making it seem like the spanish were genocidal murderers is hard to take you seriously, especially when the areas in the Western Hemisphere that the most native population/cultural heritage are where the Iberians colonised

ChildrenFromTheSun
04-17-2018, 08:52 PM
Chichimeca wars did not have a winner military speaking but at the end Chichimecas disappeared as ethnicity and all of them finished under the Spanish rule, so saying Chichimecas defeated Spaniards is false.

This definitely doesn't agree with you (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chichimeca_War)

Also, the Chichimeca aren't extinct as an ethnicity either. Only some Chichimeca tribes are extinct only through assimilation, but other ones still exist: Chichimeca Jonaz, Zacateco, etc. but they aren't well-attested as most other Native American societies of Mexico.

RMuller
04-17-2018, 08:54 PM
Your a black Dominican meaning your ancestors came from west Africa you don’t carry Taino blood bruh just except it your a nigga

He scored over 25% Native American.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 08:55 PM
Yes but making it seem like the spanish were genocidal murderers is hard to take you seriously, especially when the areas in the Western Hemisphere that the most native population/cultural heritage are where the Iberians colonised

Bleh bleh bleh. I have my taino blood. And my mom is 38 percent. The spanish were still genocidal

Annie999
04-17-2018, 09:05 PM
No, bad example since Moors never ruled my region and my ancestors had nothing to do with them. In the other hand you really would not exist if Spaniards would not have colonized America/Uruguay.

Youre wrong, as every step in history affected you and me. If moors never invaded Spain the people there would have had different lives, your parents surely never met (or more like never existed) and you wouldn't be here. For things to be as they are now every little thing in history should have happened the way they did, you change that and the present is changed too.

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 09:42 PM
This definitely doesn't agree with you (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chichimeca_War)

Also, the Chichimeca aren't extinct as an ethnicity either. Only some Chichimeca tribes are extinct only through assimilation, but other ones still exist: Chichimeca Jonaz, Zacateco, etc. but they aren't well-attested as most other Native American societies of Mexico.
And this definitely agree with me https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerra_Chichimeca

Chichimecas, all of them, finished under the Spanish rule. And that is fact.

Bleh bleh bleh. I have my taino blood. And my mom is 38 percent. The spanish were still genocidal
You even can not know if your Indian ancestry came from Taínos since Taínos were not the only Indians of Dominican Republic.

Spanish were not less genocidal than Indians. And if we were, damn, that is great :icon_lol:

Youre wrong, as every step in history affected you and me. If moors never invaded Spain the people there would have had different lives, your parents surely never met (or more like never existed) and you wouldn't be here. For things to be as they are now every little thing in history should have happened the way they did, you change that and the present is changed too.

That still is much less indirect than the fuckin colonization of Uruguay by Spaniards.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 09:47 PM
And this definitely agree with me https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerra_Chichimeca

You even can not know if your Indian ancestry came from Taínos since Taínos were not the only Indians of Dominican Republic.

Spanish were not less genocidal than Indians. And if we were, damn, that is great :icon_lol:

That still is much less indirect than the fuckin colonization of Uruguay by Spaniards.

They did because about 3/4ths of my dna relatives come from puerto rico and the rest are from DR basically hahaha IDIOT. And my MTDNA is only related with puerto ricans and it matches with confirmed native desecendants from paper trail ect. Lol.but i have dominicam taino ancestors as well. I just have more native ancestry from Pr.

Spaniards were genocidal. More so than tainos. White genocide is fake but the taino one was real

ChildrenFromTheSun
04-17-2018, 09:59 PM

Then how do you explain the other numerous sources, including mine describing the Chichimeca decisively militarily victorious? Once again, the Chichimeca aren't extinct (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chichimeca_War#Chichimecas_today) and the only ones "finished" under Spanish rule was only through assimilation, not military force:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UQ1Nr5LEfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K5pz96xfP4

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 10:06 PM
Then how do you explain the other numerous sources, including mine describing the Chichimeca decisively militarily victorious? Once again, the Chichimeca aren't extinct (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chichimeca_War#Chichimecas_today) and the only ones "finished" under Spanish rule was only through assimilation, not military force:

Chichimecas are not extinct same than Apaches are not :rolleyes:

You are who has to explain how if Chichimecas won the war absolutely all the Chichimecas finished under Spanish control (a war against colonists and settlers, by the way)

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 10:07 PM
They did because about 3/4ths of my dna relatives come from puerto rico and the rest are from DR basically hahaha IDIOT. And my MTDNA is only related with puerto ricans and it matches with confirmed native desecendants from paper trail ect. Lol.but i have dominicam taino ancestors as well. I just have more native ancestry from Pr.

Spaniards were genocidal. More so than tainos. White genocide is fake but the taino one was real

Sorry if I insist but any fuckin Dominican can claim he descend from Tainos with total security since the fuckin Tainos were not the only Indians in what now is Dominican Republic :thumb001: and as it is obvious for a Latino that is impossible to check :thumb001:

Even Tainos were genocidal, my dear:

Los taínos constituían el grupo étnico principal de la isla La Española al momento de la llegada de los europeos. Se trata de un pueblo que llegó procedente de América del Sur, específicamente de la desembocadura del Orinoco. Pasando de isla en isla, llegaron hasta Cuba reduciendo o asimilando a los pobladores más antiguos, como los guanahatabeyes y los ciguayos.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta%C3%ADnos_de_La_Espa%C3%B1ola

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 10:12 PM
Guys just calm down. I try to think of the best of people. I really doubt the Spanish intentionally wanted to kill the Natives. They were really no different than any other group at the time. It is not something that is only white behavior. Japanese, Turks, and Arabs were also imperialist.

ChildrenFromTheSun
04-17-2018, 10:21 PM
Chichimecas are not extinct same than Apaches are not :rolleyes:

You are who has to explain how if Chichimecas won the war absolutely all the Chichimecas finished under Spanish control (a war against colonists and settlers, by the way)

https://memegenerator.net/img/images/17463023.jpg

Your grammar and choice of words is just...

Anyhow, I can definitely understand we're in disagreement and I suspect you might just be arguing semantics.

Annie999
04-17-2018, 10:26 PM

Still valid, so every time you whine when people remind you of the MENA input of Spain remember to be thankful for that.

Annie999
04-17-2018, 10:28 PM
Guys just calm down. I try to think of the best of people. I really doubt the Spanish intentionally wanted to kill the Natives. They were really no different than any other group at the time. It is not something that is only white behavior. Japanese, Turks, and Arabs were also imperialist.

STFU with your fake humanism. In Uruguay the few natives that happened to be on these lands were exterminated on purpose, obviously, and the last 3 remaining Charruas were sold to a circus in France.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-famous-people/last-charrua-honored-warrior-tribe-uruguay-003528

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 10:31 PM
STFU with your fake humanism. In Uruguay the few natives that happened to be on these lands were exterminated on purpose, obviously, and the last 3 remaining Charruas were sold to a circus in France.

Whatever. I do not even know what you are referring too. I really do not think the King of Spain was thinking how the exterminate natives. Most died from disease which was mostly unintended. Of-course there are examples of all kinds of bad things but doubt they were official policy. Most people are not that evil I would hope.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 10:32 PM
Sorry if I insist but any fuckin Dominican can claim he descend from Tainos with total security since the fuckin Tainos were not the only Indians in what now is Dominican Republic :thumb001: and as it is obvious for a Latino that is impossible to check :thumb001:

Even Tainos were genocidal, my dear:

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta%C3%ADnos_de_La_Espa%C3%B1ola

Hahaha. Yes aztecs were in quisqueya and boriken during early 1500z lmao

Still have not proven a thing...
And the tainos arived a thousand - 2000 of years ago and assimilated the people. So hold your L
Edit its actually 2000 bc

Thot Whisperer
04-17-2018, 10:32 PM

Dude your bitterness is affecting your rationality, the native the spanish colonized are still around

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 10:36 PM

http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-famous-people/last-charrua-honored-warrior-tribe-uruguay-003528

You find bad examples of behavior all over the place. I am trying to bridge the divide, but it seems like there is just too much hate in the world.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 10:40 PM
Dude your bitterness is affecting your rationality, the native the spanish colonized are still aroundShut up. Fuck i care about what you think.

GiCa
04-17-2018, 10:40 PM
... Ward started because one invaded.. Or better tried to peacefully colonize and the other didn't t want them.. It s actually reverse genocide on the new immigrants.

But actually I Don t know if in the America's natives were OK with immigrants and war were started by Europeans and europeans genocide them out of pure evilness.

History books are never clear

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 10:42 PM
I do not think Genocide is a word that should be used so freely. It was rare for any official policy anywhere in the New World to qualify as genocide. We must get the facts straight here. I think the majority of the deaths were from disease.

GiCa
04-17-2018, 10:44 PM
I do not think Genocide is a word that should be used so freely. It was rare for any official policy anywhere in the New World to qualify as genocide. We must get the facts straight here. I think the majority of the deaths were from disease.

There is modern statistics that help us tell if something is genocide or not. By analyzing graphs and the number of population. If there is a characteristic well know outlook in the graph than that was a Genocide

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 10:47 PM
There is modern statistics that help us tell if something is genocide or not. By analyzing graphs and the number of population. If there is a characteristic well know outlook in the graph than that was a Genocide

A Genocide to me is a systematic way of killing people. Such as the Holocaust and the Armenian Genocide. The goals were to eliminate all people of those groups. I cannot think of that ever being the case in the New World at least not in North America. I doubt this was the case in Latin America also. Also, I do not consider forcing a culture on people as anything close to being a genocide.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 10:50 PM
"Also, I do not consider forcing a culture on people as anything close to being a genocide".

Nope just killing them

cosmoo
04-17-2018, 10:58 PM

This is the main narrative of every Euromutt Yank ever. Completely useless excuse, at that, as mass-scale extermination is hardly comparable to endemic warfare.

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 10:59 PM
Nope just killing them

In my opinion it has to be intentional and systematic. I doubt much that happened in Latin America in this way. I would us to try to see us all as one people the new worlders not separated by race and evils.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 11:00 PM
In my opinion it has to be intentional and systematic. I doubt much that happened in Latin America in this way. I would us to try to see us all as one people the new worlders not separated by race and evils.

It doesnt have to be intentional. The result has to be the extinction or near extinction of a people.

cosmoo
04-17-2018, 11:06 PM
True. I honestly have no sympathy for any Indian savage anyway.

Sympathizer of those who mated negros with enslaved Irish women in hopes of creating a more durable slave offspring talks about savagery, adorable.

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 11:09 PM
It doesnt have to be intentional. The result has to be the extinction or near extinction of a people.

Viruses and Bacteria then are the killers.

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 11:11 PM

The Europeans at that time were too dumb to know that they were killing with disease. You give them too much credit,

A Native American Shaman had better knowledge of Medicine than those Europeans.

KMack
04-17-2018, 11:17 PM
The Europeans at that time were too dumb to know that they were killing with disease. You give them too much credit,

There was diseases not brought by Europeans. The latest research suggests this.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
Viruses and Bacteria then are the killers.So why isnt all of south america Dna nearly gone?

Annie999
Whatever. I do not even know what you are referring too. I really do not think the King of Spain was thinking how the exterminate natives. Most died from disease which was mostly unintended. Of-course there are examples of all kinds of bad things but doubt they were official policy. Most people are not that evil I would hope.

I dont care what you "think". Do yourself a favor and read some history to speak with property, otherwise don't say nothing at all.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
There was diseases not brought by Europeans. The latest research suggests this.It obviously was. The chinese didnt come to america in the 1500s...

Cristiano viejo
04-17-2018, 11:18 PM
Still valid, so every time you whine when people remind you of the MENA input of Spain remember to be thankful for that.

No, no valid. You can not compare an indirect event with which the birth of the Spaniards had nothing to do with the direct colonization of Uruguay, without which no one fuckin Uruguayan not even would exist.

Wanderer
04-17-2018, 11:18 PM

You are exactly right. It is a selective assault on the Occident, more generally, and specifically on the foundation of American civilization itself. The myth is a genocide of Amerindians. The reality is the Amerindians were constantly fighting and brutalizing one another, just as pretty much every tribe does to its closely-related rivals. Europeans were simply the victors in this civilizational struggle. Non-Europeans do not think twice celebrating their own heroes, regardless of how brutal they were.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 11:19 PM

Wrong again they knew about it. And would deliberatly infect traded goods with the diseases sometimes to weaken a village.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-17-2018, 11:22 PM
You are exactly right. It is a selective assault on the Occident, more generally, and specifically on the foundation of American civilization itself. The myth is a genocide of Amerindians. The reality is the Amerindians were constantly fighting and brutalizing one another, just as pretty much every tribe does to its closely-related rivals. Europeans were simply the victors in this civilizational struggle. Non-Europeans do not think twice celebrating their own heroes, regardless of how brutal they were.You sound really stupid. Tell me about taino "heroes" and identify their name. Dont talk to me about an aztec tribe or a venuzelan tribe that is only distant related from several hundreds and thousands of years ago. pls.

JohnSmith
04-17-2018, 11:28 PM
Wrong again they knew about it. And would deliberatly infect traded goods with the diseases sometimes to weaken a village.

Ok, the point is what is it that can be done now to make us all live peacefully. I think Columbus must be known as a historical figure that changed the world. However, the man himself is not very important or special for that time period. The people just need to know he was not that nice of a person that is all.

The same applies to many historical figures. It is ashame that so many died but what can be done about that now?