PDA

View Full Version : An Australian has woken up to the joys of islam

wvwvw
04-17-2018, 10:16 AM
Australia: Sleeping man feels “sharp pain in his neck,” wakes to see knife-wielding Muslima screaming “Allahu akbar”
https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/02/10/11/31/woman-charged-with-terrorist-act-after-islamic-state-inspired-melbourne-stabbing

“When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks…” (Qur’an 47:4)

Not that this has anything to do with…

An update on this story.

Father recounts the terrifying moment a burqa-clad Bangladeshi student staying at his house and ‘inspired by ISIS screamed “Allahu Akbar” as she stabbed him in the neck’ while he slept and his daughter, 5, watched in horror
Daily Mail, April 15, 2018

A father has told how there was ‘blood everywhere’ when an ISIS-inspired woman wearing a burqa and staying at his house screamed ‘Allahu Akbar’ as she allegedly stabbed him in the neck.

Momena Shoma, a Bangladeshi student, allegedly attacked the man as he was sleeping in front of his five-year-old daughter, who watched in horror.

Roger Singaravelu, 56, felt a ‘sharp pain in his neck’ when he claims he saw Shoma leaning over him with a kitchen knife in her hand screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ in Melbourne, the Herald Sun reported.

‘I reactively grabbed on to the knife and fought (her) off, my daughter was screaming nearby, and I told her to run and hide,’ he told the publication.

‘There was blood everywhere. I ran outside with my daughter and got the attention of neighbours, who assisted me.’

Shoma allegedly stabbed Singaravelu in the neck in February at his Callistemon Rise home in Mill Park, northeast of Melbourne.

Police charged Shoma with one count of engaging in a terrorist attack after allegedly being inspired by Islamic State….

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5618099/A-Bangladeshi-student-inspired-Isis-screamed-Allahu-Akbar-stabbed-man-neck.html

oszkar07
04-17-2018, 11:36 AM
Australia: Sleeping man feels “sharp pain in his neck,” wakes to see knife-wielding Muslima screaming “Allahu akbar”
https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/02/10/11/31/woman-charged-with-terrorist-act-after-islamic-state-inspired-melbourne-stabbing

“When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks…” (Qur’an 47:4)

Not that this has anything to do with…

An update on this story.

Father recounts the terrifying moment a burqa-clad Bangladeshi student staying at his house and ‘inspired by ISIS screamed “Allahu Akbar” as she stabbed him in the neck’ while he slept and his daughter, 5, watched in horror
Daily Mail, April 15, 2018

A father has told how there was ‘blood everywhere’ when an ISIS-inspired woman wearing a burqa and staying at his house screamed ‘Allahu Akbar’ as she allegedly stabbed him in the neck.

Momena Shoma, a Bangladeshi student, allegedly attacked the man as he was sleeping in front of his five-year-old daughter, who watched in horror.

Roger Singaravelu, 56, felt a ‘sharp pain in his neck’ when he claims he saw Shoma leaning over him with a kitchen knife in her hand screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ in Melbourne, the Herald Sun reported.

‘I reactively grabbed on to the knife and fought (her) off, my daughter was screaming nearby, and I told her to run and hide,’ he told the publication.

‘There was blood everywhere. I ran outside with my daughter and got the attention of neighbours, who assisted me.’

Shoma allegedly stabbed Singaravelu in the neck in February at his Callistemon Rise home in Mill Park, northeast of Melbourne.

Police charged Shoma with one count of engaging in a terrorist attack after allegedly being inspired by Islamic State….

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5618099/A-Bangladeshi-student-inspired-Isis-screamed-Allahu-Akbar-stabbed-man-neck.html

I dont think all Muslims are bad people.
I think can be some really good ones.
But there is too many stories like this account above and for this reason in a general sense I can never really trust Muslims, not
completly.

Anglojew
04-17-2018, 12:10 PM
Great title