PDA

View Full Version : New survey of the Median IQ of Southeast Asian countries.

Selurong
04-17-2018, 02:27 PM
Median IQ of ASEAN members using more recent IQ surveys
(country: median, highest; lowest)

Brunei: 91, no new data
Cambodia: 83.5, 84; 83
Indonesia: 87, 87; 79
Laos: 88.5, 88; 89
Malaysia: 86.5, 92; 85
Myanmar: 87, no new data
Philippines: 92, 94; 86
Singapore: 112.5, 114; 103
Thailand: 87, 104.5; 72
Vietnam:94, 99; 75

Average of median IQ in ASEAN(not accounting population): 90.9

Source: NAT-IQ-DATA (05.10.2016).xls (http://"https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZNUVaZ0VhZ3dUMkk/view")

Compiled by prominent IQ researcher Richard Lynn

Selurong
04-17-2018, 02:28 PM
It's no surprise that Singapore topped the list since they're the richest, what surprised me was that Vietnam, a poor country ranked second at a median IQ of 94 overall. The Philippines is pleasantly ranked at 3rd place with a median score of 92, which is also a poor country.

The Philippines median score of 92 is a vast improvement to the previous score of 86 during 2006.
https://iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/ph-philippines

I predict that as Vietnamese and Filipinos get richer and more educated, the median IQ will continue to increase to possibly 100 soon.

Smeagol
04-17-2018, 02:30 PM
IQ is mainly genetic. Singapore has the highest because of it's predominantly Chinese population.

Teutone
04-17-2018, 02:33 PM
IQ is mainly genetic. Singapore has the highest because of it's predominantly Chinese population.

Meanwhile Indonesians genocided them lol

Indonesia will be the Syria of the region, alot of wahabi low IQ scum that is establishing sharia and on the same time many other developed groups of people living there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965%E2%80%931966

Selurong
04-17-2018, 02:59 PM
IQ is mainly genetic. Singapore has the highest because of it's predominantly Chinese population.You may have a point there. Albeit a politically incorrect point.

Vietnam, in the past was once a province of China before it gained independence, so there are strong Sinitic genes there. Also, around 27% of Filipinos have partial Chinese descent too. Do you think that Vietnam and the Philippines would be dumber without the Chinese admixture?

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Selurong
04-17-2018, 03:04 PM

Indonesia will be the Syria of the region, alot of wahabi low IQ scum that is establishing sharia and on the same time many other developed groups of people living there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965%E2%80%931966But Indonesia is the giant of the region. It has the largest population and largest economy. It will be very hard to oppose a behemoth in your backyard.

Joso
04-17-2018, 03:10 PM
Cool

zhaoyun
04-17-2018, 04:15 PM
Actually expected Vietnam to be higher.

Philippines is about where I expected, though I think if they can get their development going, there is room to move upwards.

Indonesians are morons. Their IQ sounds about right.

Selurong
04-17-2018, 04:28 PM
Actually expected Vietnam to be higher.

Philippines is about where I expected, though I think if they can get their development going, there is room to move upwards.

Indonesians are morons. Their IQ sounds about right.Yeah I expected Vietnam to be higher too, since they are a Confucian society which values education and they have a culture far more similar to East Asia than Southeast Asia. I expected them to score more along the ranks of the East Asians, of levels approaching the 100 IQ mark.

Maybe in the future when it gets more prosperous, they will catch up to East Asia.

As for us, we are neither Confucian nor wealthy but I'm quite satisfied that at least, our IQ scores improved over the last decade, I hope it improves some more.

What I found strange though is the IQ score of Brunei, which is a developed country yet they scored only a measly 91 and the Vietnamese and Filipinos outrank them despite being poorer.

zhaoyun
04-17-2018, 04:32 PM
Yeah I expected Vietnam to be higher too, since they are a Confucian society which values education and they have a culture far more similar to East Asia than Southeast Asia. I expected them to score more along the ranks of the East Asians, of levels approaching the 100 IQ mark.

Maybe in the future when it gets more prosperous, they will catch up to East Asia.

As for us, we are neither Confucian nor wealthy but I'm quite satisfied that at least, our IQ scores improved over the last decade, I hope it improves some more.

What I found strange though is the IQ score of Brunei, which is a developed country yet they scored only a measly 91 and the Vietnamese and Filipinos outrank them despite being poorer.

Brunei is only rich because of the oil, not because of their people's talents. So it's not surprising.

I think the Philippines is about to head into a period of fast economic growth thanks to Duterte so its prospects are rising.

Teutone
04-17-2018, 05:12 PM
But Indonesia is the giant of the region. It has the largest population and largest economy. It will be very hard to oppose a behemoth in your backyard.

Wahabism will cause a civil war and a crumbling economy believe me

1R0N M4N XL
04-18-2018, 01:20 AM

Singapore has 52k GDP of 5 million people... keep in mind everywhere 5 trillions goods passes by Singapore with backing by USA protection..
it means their wealth is heavily used/focused on education system etc etc.. no effort on military etc..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965%E2%80%931966

Malay-INDO.. malays-indonesian are actually similar to white nationalist... malays were kind enough to give Chinese ethics Singapore land. now Chinese are 25% of the total population in malay land & growing.. they ( malays) dont immigrate to other countries, they stay in their land & mind their own business.

the Indians & Chinese were forced into their lands.. the malays didnt invite them over..

Indonesians & malays are the actually same race & same religion with strong connection with each other.

You may have a point there. Albeit a politically incorrect point.

Vietnam, in the past was once a province of China before it gained independence, so there are strong Sinitic genes there. Also, around 27% of Filipinos have partial Chinese descent too. Do you think that Vietnam and the Philippines would be dumber without the Chinese admixture?

theres no scientific evidence that proves Filipinos are 27% Chinese outside of wiki source... ( DNA results from genome means Taiwanese natives) which needs to reclassified as south east Asian.
thousands & thousands of Filipinos takes DNA test.. Chinese DNA is not showing or barely showing.

But Indonesia is the giant of the region. It has the largest population and largest economy. It will be very hard to oppose a behemoth in your backyard.

Indonesia has alot of resources. Indonesian has no history with Philippines.. Indonesia are stealing the land & killing australoids in the papua new guinea

1R0N M4N XL
04-18-2018, 01:23 AM
Yeah I expected Vietnam to be higher too, since they are a Confucian society which values education and they have a culture far more similar to East Asia than Southeast Asia. I expected them to score more along the ranks of the East Asians, of levels approaching the 100 IQ mark.

brunei has oil.. developed country means more access to schools etc etc..

also welcome back!! check your pvt messages.. i got to talk to you in PVT.

Iloko
04-18-2018, 11:09 PM
Would this IQ change if they were to be raised in a first world country as opposed to their native one?

Morena
04-18-2018, 11:58 PM
Brunei is only rich because of the oil, not because of their people's talents. So it's not surprising.

I think the Philippines is about to head into a period of fast economic growth thanks to Duterte so its prospects are rising.

I hope so. :thumb001:

Óttar
04-19-2018, 12:07 AM
I wanted Thailand's IQ to be higher. Hmm.