PDA

View Full Version : Albania ranked second among nations with citizens getting EU citizenship

Crn Volk
04-19-2018, 05:13 AM
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-04/09/c_137098513.htm

Albania ranked second among nations with citizens getting EU citizenship

TIRANA, April 9 (Xinhua) -- Albania ranked second among the countries whose citizens received European Union (EU) citizenship, with a total number 67,483 in 2016 following Morocco, local media reported on Monday.

The majority of Albanian citizens who became EU citizens in 2016 live in Italy and Greece.

According to the data taken from EUROSTAT in 2016, in Italy a total of 36,920 Albanians became Italian citizens followed by 35,000 Moroccan immigrants.

Meanwhile, in Greece, the statistics declared that a total of 28,548 Albanian immigrants got the EU citizenship.

Other states where Albanian citizens have benefited citizenship are Belgium with 560 cases, Britain with 466 cases and France with 356 cases.

ShenGjergj
04-19-2018, 07:29 AM
Albania is surrounded by EU countries so it's not very surprising. Same as Poles or Romanians move to UK, Germany, Italy, Spain etc.. but since they are already in EU they don't apply for EU citizenships.

FYROM is already EU as all of your people own Bulgarian passport, this way is easier.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
04-19-2018, 08:46 AM
Deffenitely not good to have Albanians, Morrocans and who knows what else roaming freely through most of Europe. Schengen agreement needs to be reformulated.

ShenGjergj
04-19-2018, 09:11 AM
Deffenitely not good to have Albanians, Morrocans and who knows what else roaming freely through most of Europe. Schengen agreement needs to be reformulated.

Albania is Europe, Morroco is Africa.

04-19-2018, 09:15 AM
Albania is Europe, Morroco is Africa.

No shit, Sherlock. What I mean is that they bring more hidrance to host nations than benefits.

ShenGjergj
04-19-2018, 09:19 AM
No shit, Sherlock. What I mean is that they bring more hidrance to host nations than benefits.

Same as your people back when they didn't assimiliate in Luxembourg, France etc.. and same as the whole "migrating people"

04-19-2018, 09:23 AM
Same as your people back when they didn't assimiliate in Luxembourg, France etc.. and same as the whole "migrating people"

What are you on about? Portuguese diasporas are notoriously known for their successful assimilation and for posing no problems whatsoever. Even far-right\anti-immigration political parties like the Front National use our diaspora as an example.

ShenGjergj
04-19-2018, 09:29 AM
What are you on about? Portuguese diasporas are notoriously known for their successful assimilation and for posing no problems whatsoever. Even far-right\anti-immigration political parties like the Front National use our diaspora as an example.

Known only as construction workers and house maids.

04-19-2018, 09:32 AM
Known only as construction workers and house maids.

Known for being law-abiding peaceful people.

The way you talk in a bragger fashion almost had me believing that average Albanians are known in Europe for being Nobel Prize candidates.

ShenGjergj
04-19-2018, 09:50 AM
Known for being law-abiding peaceful people.

The way you talk in a bragger fashion almost had me believing that average Albanians are known in Europe for being Nobel Prize candidates.

I'm happy for your peaceful pacifist people.

Kelmendasi
04-19-2018, 04:34 PM
Of course they do, the average Albanian person is a drug lord that pimps hoes, nice one m8....

04-19-2018, 04:41 PM
Of course they do, the average Albanian person is a drug lord that pimps hoes, nice one m8....

Albanians are overrepresented on crime charts in nearly every European nation where they have a significant diaspora.

Not every Morrocan is a criminal as well but we know for a fact that their presence is more counterproductive and detrimental rather than benefitial.

Drusilla
04-19-2018, 04:55 PM
Italy gives double citizenship quite easily compared to other countries. I don't know how it works in Greece.

QUICAS
04-19-2018, 05:06 PM
Morrocos are crownding Spain. I dont guilt them, to live so next to an awesome country, of course they wanna left Morrocco.

Jana
04-19-2018, 05:15 PM
Morrocos are crownding Spain. I dont guilt them, to live so next to an awesome country, of course they wanna left Morrocco.

why ? Morocco is amazing looks wise and historical heritage wise.

Kelmendasi
04-19-2018, 05:18 PM
Albanians are overrepresented on crime charts in nearly every European nation where they have a significant diaspora.

Not every Morrocan is a criminal as well but we know for a fact that their presence is more counterproductive and detrimental rather than benefitial.
But i'm talking about averages here, there is a higher percentage of Albanians in foreign country that aren't criminals than there are criminals. Albanians form a large percentage of the labor workers which is a beneficial trade last time I checked. Could you show me recent crime charts of Europe?

04-19-2018, 05:27 PM
But i'm talking about averages here, there is a higher percentage of Albanians in foreign country that aren't criminals than there are criminals. Albanians form a large percentage of the labor workers which is a beneficial trade last time I checked. Could you show me recent crime charts of Europe?

From 22th March 2018.

https://s14.postimg.cc/v5dzt7khd/Opera_Instant_neo_2018-04-19_182349_www.dailymail.co.uk.png (https://postimages.org/)

https://s14.postimg.cc/so28ly8ap/Opera_Instant_neo_2018-04-19_182412_www.dailymail.co.uk.png (https://postimages.org/)

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5534047/Surge-drug-gangs-triples-number-Albanians-jails.html

Basically jailed Albanians in the UK alone cost up to £53million per year to the taxpayer. I don't get why Albanians have an hard time recognizing that their diasporas are on pair with North African diasporas when it comes to crime and the threat that they pose to host nations.

QUICAS
04-19-2018, 05:57 PM
why ? Morocco is amazing looks wise and historical heritage wise.

Historical heritage isnt everything

ShenGjergj
04-19-2018, 06:31 PM
Basically jailed Albanians in the UK alone cost up to £53million per year to the taxpayer. I don't get why Albanians have an hard time recognizing that their diasporas are on pair with North African diasporas when it comes to crime and the threat that they pose to host nations.

I don't see you mentioning Poles, Romanians, Lithuanians.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/21/25EC48F400000578-0-image-a-10_1424557589628.jpg

Not even your own people

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/22/25F3553300000578-2963368-image-m-127_1424613902235.jpg

Dibran
04-23-2018, 10:56 PM
I don't see you mentioning Poles, Romanians, Lithuanians.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/21/25EC48F400000578-0-image-a-10_1424557589628.jpg

Not even your own people

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/22/25F3553300000578-2963368-image-m-127_1424613902235.jpg

Notice how the moorish sperm never replied back......

Arjana
04-27-2018, 09:47 AM

Get the fuck out of here portugese mulatto.

Gypsies of europe.

Not a single Albanian will come to the shithole of portugal.

Most of those Albanians are already living for decades in Italy, Greece or Germany.

What is the matter with this swarthy portugese subhuman trying to upgrade his midget sand swarthy '' nation'' by downgrading others.

Don't comment on Albanian topics animal.

TheMaestro
04-27-2018, 10:06 AM
No reason.

04-27-2018, 02:53 PM
Get the fuck out of here portugese mulatto.

Gypsies of europe.

Not a single Albanian will come to the shithole of portugal.

Most of those Albanians are already living for decades in Italy, Greece or Germany.

What is the matter with this swarthy portugese subhuman trying to upgrade his midget sand swarthy '' nation'' by downgrading others.

Don't comment on Albanian topics animal.

Exactly what I was talking about. Vicious people who can't handle an personal opinion without getting triggered and think they are entitled to anything. We already have third world migrants with the same conduct for that.

Like you PT people are angel hell no, you even here in Slovakia for some reason. Some PT guy wanted to fight me 2 weeks ago he thought he is like kingpin or something and he ran towards me and realised he is head shorter than me, turn back bro this is eastern europe you PT scum.

You want to compare our diaspora with any from Eastern Europe? Honestly, that's a comparison you absolutely don't want to do.

Portugueses in Slovakia, lol, tourists probably. I have been to Bratislava as well, probably the most depressive place I have visited in whole Eastern Europe.

How did you know that he was Portuguese? And for what reason did he wanted to fight you? That sounds so believable, especially the part where he runs away because you really look like a frightening eastern european guy judging by your avatar, right?

04-27-2018, 02:57 PM
Notice how the moorish sperm never replied back......

You just have to do the math and measure the proportions. Albanians are notoriously prone to criminality and they are one of the most unwanted and infamous diasporas you can find in Europe.

I never replied back because I posted an article from the last month based on data taken from the British ministry of justice, not some outdated Google images with no source.

Arjana
04-27-2018, 07:52 PM
Exactly what I was talking about. Vicious people who can't handle an personal opinion without getting triggered and think they are entitled to anything. We already have third world migrants with the same conduct for that.

You want to compare our diaspora with any from Eastern Europe? Honestly, that's a comparison you absolutely don't want to do.

Portugueses in Slovakia, lol, tourists probably. I have been to Bratislava as well, probably the most depressive place I have visited in whole Eastern Europe.

How did you know that he was Portuguese? And for what reason did he wanted to fight you? That sounds so believable, especially the part where he runs away because you really look like a frightening eastern european guy judging by your avatar, right?

Do you understand swarthy portugese midget that no one cares about your opinions and that you come from a very unimportant country and you are also not a represenativce of any average europan because you are outcasts in Europe due to your looks, race and genetics?

Noe one care about opinions of half animals that think they are some kind of descendant of Schopenhauer.

The Portuguese are too short and dark to create problems in eastern europe, you are lucky that they dont beat you for confusing you with middle eastern sex tourists.

Other Albanians have told you that because you are the gypsies of europe, you try to upgrade your country by downgrading other people.

To the average french and german you will always be the small dark construction worker at least for another 50 years., Oh i forgot that many people there think that protugese are some king of mulattoes....

You just have to do the math and measure the proportions. Albanians are notoriously prone to criminality and they are one of the most unwanted and infamous diasporas you can find in Europe.

I never replied back because I posted an article from the last month based on data taken from the British ministry of justice, not some outdated Google images with no source.

What Albanians are and wanted it is not prone of judgement to a swarthy unimportant Portuguese being active in some forum on the net.

Most french and swiss also dint want portugese trash in their countries because they think you are lazy dark midgets and you will also damage their European genetics by mixing with you.

Thise images are statistics from 2014 and 2015 and what you posted are dome Daily Mail ''statistics ''.

There are around 450 albanians in jail in England out of 95,600 prisoners there.

They are around 0.4% of the inmates.

Despite that London is indeed a center of albanian gangsters because of the high consumption of cocaine there by the english men and women.

I already gave too much explanation to a trash such as you.

After 5 months of me being inactive I thought you would have not been here, I though you woulod be searching for your Tunisian roots and doing something with your life.

TheMaestro
04-27-2018, 07:57 PM
No reason.

Kouros
04-27-2018, 08:00 PM
Honey, it's not his 'opinion', they are facts

Arjana
04-27-2018, 08:10 PM
Honey, it's not his 'opinion', they are facts

what is fact neo greek?

Kouros
04-27-2018, 08:12 PM
what is fact neo greek?

What Viriato wrote, princess

04-27-2018, 08:26 PM
No he is PT and he married a Slovakian girl and he plays football everywhere he can he pretends to be badass and thinks he is best in everything just a PT low scum, he was talking shit about me I said him if he wants to tell me something first talk into face you cunt, he came to me (I wanted to fight him so I pushed him fast so he reacts and touches me ) he only came very close to me watched upward and probably shit his pants and went away, ofcourse he was still talking shit but he didnt have balls to touch me because he would be send back to PT 1st class DHL package.

Watch out, we have a badass over here.

I knew there had to be a reason like being married to someone or an highly paid job for a Portuguese to even consider moving to Slovakia, lol. If that story was true to begin with, which I have my doubts.

Nonetheless, assuming it to be true then he is scoring Slovakian women while you are here ranting on how dangerous you supposedly are.

Not that you should care about it anyway because you ain't even a proper Slovakian, just someone trying to act as gopnik with drop lines such "I am a very dangerous eastern European brat". I am sure your Albanian ancestors would be proud of having you embracing your slavdom.

On the other hand, if you feel like a right winged Slovakian as stated on your profile then I would love to see you joining a Slovakian nationalist inner circle and tell them you're half Albanian. I am sure you would be "warmly" welcomed to join the cause.

04-27-2018, 08:36 PM
Do you understand swarthy portugese midget that no one cares about your opinions and that you come from a very unimportant country and you are also not a represenativce of any average europan because you are outcasts in Europe due to your looks, race and genetics?

Noe one care about opinions of half animals that think they are some kind of descendant of Schopenhauer.

The Portuguese are too short and dark to create problems in eastern europe, you are lucky that they dont beat you for confusing you with middle eastern sex tourists.

Other Albanians have told you that because you are the gypsies of europe, you try to upgrade your country by downgrading other people.

To the average french and german you will always be the small dark construction worker at least for another 50 years., Oh i forgot that many people there think that protugese are some king of mulattoes....

What Albanians are and wanted it is not prone of judgement to a swarthy unimportant Portuguese being active in some forum on the net.

Most french and swiss also dint want portugese trash in their countries because they think you are lazy dark midgets and you will also damage their European genetics by mixing with you.

Thise images are statistics from 2014 and 2015 and what you posted are dome Daily Mail ''statistics ''.

There are around 450 albanians in jail in England out of 95,600 prisoners there.

They are around 0.4% of the inmates.

Despite that London is indeed a center of albanian gangsters because of the high consumption of cocaine there by the english men and women.

I already gave too much explanation to a trash such as you.

After 5 months of me being inactive I thought you would have not been here, I though you woulod be searching for your Tunisian roots and doing something with your life.

No one cares about my opinions yet you like to drop wall texts while having them in consideration.

Portuguese people have no intention to create problems in Eastern European or anywhere else to begin with.

People acquiring citizenships that allows them to travel freely within the EU is a matter of concern to EU member states and its own citizens, more so than Albanians actually. Hence why I am telling you what I think.

You said previously that Albanians wouldn't ever consider coming to Portugal but they have actually been smuggled in the past to Portugal (estimations of 30,000). Albanians in Portugal and Spain are notorious for robbing houses and dealing drugs. That and also for being smuggled inside containers like cattle from Bilbao into the UK.

Kouros
04-27-2018, 08:38 PM
Arjana is so hot when she's all riled up

TheMaestro
04-27-2018, 11:29 PM
Irellevant

TheMaestro
04-27-2018, 11:36 PM
You know what is even funny you compare Albanians to Morrocans but you are the country mostly compared to Moroccans since most of your people have atleast 20% admixture from north africa, you low key kid. And aswell you never meet any Albanian in your life probably and you prejudice them just shows your mentality

04-28-2018, 10:46 AM
Did i say I am dangerous no? I just saw one PT monkey jumping around and he got scared as fuck just true how it is true story. Half of my ancestors are Slovakian and half Albanian noone here cares if I had Albanian ancestors lol you think people like discriminate Albanians on that level I pass fine in Slovakia and noone questions me about origin you low PT monkey, we only tend to ask those PT monkeys about their ancestors because you look how you look. And you saying joining Slovakian nationalist why couldnt I? :D I have many even right winged friends from nazi party and they would whipe your shit ass from here, you wannabe PT highest ranked popularity in world lol, when i saw those PT guys in Prague or Bratislava you can literally distinguish them from 5km total garbage

You don't have to say that you are dangerous, you're implying that you are with your online fairytale. There's like three Portugueses living in whole Slovakia and by sheer coincidence you know one and he also tried to pick a fight with you. That story is probably as true as you being a guy with whom we shouldn't mess with.

I never mentioned Portugal's popularity in the world but if the term of comparison is Slovakia then you better ignore the path you don't want to follow.

Having friends from a supposedly nazi party just confirms how dull-witted you are, especially considering your half-Slav\half-Albanian background. I checked Slovakian education levels on charts and now I get it, I promise I won't have such high expectations for you next time.

TheMaestro
04-28-2018, 10:57 AM
No reason..

04-28-2018, 10:58 AM
You know what is even funny you compare Albanians to Morrocans but you are the country mostly compared to Moroccans since most of your people have atleast 20% admixture from north africa, you low key kid. And aswell you never meet any Albanian in your life probably and you prejudice them just shows your mentality

I compare Albanians to Moroccans on the premise that they both are undesired diasporas. The only people who is disagreeing with it is obviously Albanians and Albanian descents.

Albanians plot closer to MENAs than Iberians do. Perhaps you should know that.

I have met two Albanians in Luanda and they were fairly short, since you like to bring up how tall you are. Albanians having two meters on average is a reality only on TA, not on real life.

If Albanians are prejudiced it is certainly not because for the sake of being prejudiced but for your own people's actions. Could it be that it has something to do with the large number of migrants who left Albania in the 1990s until the present and led a life of crime overseas? Could it be because they are notorious as smugglers of drugs, weapons and even people?

04-28-2018, 11:15 AM
I am pretty sure we have much better reputation than you PT guys in world, our education system is shit but I am pretty sure it's better than yours since most of youth PT guys can't even properly speak English, while on other hand most of young Slovakians can speak English on good level and German on low level. My story as you say is true and it happened why would I even make something like that up, there are more PT than you can even think aswell Spanish people but this isn't even longer than 4 years since they came here. Having friends from a nazi party makes you stupid ? That does not even make sense, you are what you are and you have friends from all corners, there are many young nationalist in Slovakia nowaydays, what is bad being nationalist it makes you dumber? Heh okay probably because you are half morroccan yourself, you are afraid to get whiped out. And the hate towards Albanians is trivial, go check northern Albanians how they look like once in your life and then comment you north african scum because even on DNA tests they score 100% european while on other hand those PT results are the most mixed shit i have ever seen. Btw you can come to Bratislava once as a tourist and we can go on a coffe and talk about this I am serious since you generally have a super baised opinion, I am not a narrow wannabe fighter, I do not provoke people I get to fights only if people ask for it.

Hum...no, not really. You ask any average American or European about Slovakia and they will probably mention the Hostel movie and\or prostitution rings.

Portuguese youth can speak English fairly well. It surpasses Slovakia.

http://i.imgur.com/o6MJOVv.png

I don't know why you would make up that story, could it be because you're actually an insecure guy making up stories on how though you are?

Someone should explain to you that being a nationalist doesn't necessarily mean that you are a nazi. If you can't understand why it makes you sound dumb considering your origins then I don't know what else to say.

Unlike you I am a fully native Portuguese so it would be legitimate to be a nationalist. That's the point of being a nationalist\identitarian, get it? When you have people who has origins all over the place such as you acting as a legitimate "Slovakian nationalist" or whatever you're trying to pass for, it only ridicules the Slovakian movement.

I have been in Slovakia before. It is not a country that you visit twice, it was more than enough to get a general impression. Especially not to meet a guy like yourself. I have lived in Poland and Angola but the moment I would sit down on a table for a coffee with you it is the moment I would fear for my life and shit on my pants because you really are that scary and though.

TheMaestro
04-28-2018, 11:51 AM
I compare Albanians to Moroccans on the premise that they both are undesired diasporas. The only people who is disagreeing with it is obviously Albanians and Albanian descents.

Albanians plot closer to MENAs than Iberians do. Perhaps you should know that.

I have met two Albanians in Luanda and they were fairly short, since you like to bring up how tall you are. Albanians having two meters on average is a reality only on TA, not on real life.

If Albanians are prejudiced it is certainly not because for the sake of being prejudiced but for your own people's actions. Could it be that it has something to do with the large number of migrants who left Albania in the 1990s until the present and led a life of crime overseas? Could it be because they are notorious as smugglers of drugs, weapons and even people?

You´ve met Tosk Albanians those who have ancestors from coastal areas which are more swarthier my half family is from mountainous area on north, those people are mainly dinarid long people, you should start to think a little bit before you speak, everywhere you have influence of something else same goes with dialect etc...

TheMaestro
04-28-2018, 12:01 PM
No reason.

Kouros
04-28-2018, 12:07 PM
lol Viriato hasn't said a thing about race in this thread, dont change the subject boys and girls.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-28-2018, 12:55 PM
I am pretty sure we have much better reputation than you PT guys in world, our education system is shit but I am pretty sure it's better than yours since most of youth PT guys can't even properly speak English, while on other hand most of young Slovakians can speak English on good level and German on low level. My story as you say is true and it happened why would I even make something like that up, there are more PT than you can even think aswell Spanish people but this isn't even longer than 4 years since they came here. Having friends from a nazi party makes you stupid ? That does not even make sense, you are what you are and you have friends from all corners, there are many young nationalist in Slovakia nowaydays, what is bad being nationalist it makes you dumber? Heh okay probably because you are half morroccan yourself, you are afraid to get whiped out. And the hate towards Albanians is trivial, go check northern Albanians how they look like once in your life and then comment you north african scum because even on DNA tests they score 100% european while on other hand those PT results are the most mixed shit i have ever seen. Btw you can come to Bratislava once as a tourist and we can go on a coffe and talk about this I am serious since you generally have a super baised opinion, I am not a narrow wannabe fighter, I do not provoke people I get to fights only if people ask for it.

If you want to know if the Slovakian education system is better than that of the Portuguese then you should look at PISA scores (the Portuguese have a better score).

Anyway, I find it humorous that when presented with the facts that the Albanian diaspora has an issue with criminality you and Arjana rant on about 'but your people look Moroccan!' How is that worse than having a reputation for criminality? I don't care what my neighbor looks like. I care whether he's robbing my home when I'm away.

To pretend something isn't an issue when it is an issue means the issue won't be resolved. To fix a problem you need to first acknowledge a problem instead of pretending it's not such a big deal.

TheMaestro
04-28-2018, 01:17 PM
Irellevant

Trilecce
04-28-2018, 06:45 PM

Idiot, what you dont get is that OUR WHOLE NATION will be part of the EU in a not so distant future.

Dick
04-28-2018, 07:04 PM
Why would viriato be a moorish sperm baby. His ydna is from celtiberians

B01AB20
04-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Idiot, what you dont get is that OUR WHOLE NATION will be part of the EU in a not so distant future.

I doubt it a lot.

With the euro skeptics anti-immigration rising in many EU countries and having into consideration that the membership of Romania and Bulgaria flooded EU with millions of unwanted immigrants included a shitload of gypsies. And in this aspect Albania is even worse, with the bad reputation of albanian diaspora all over Europe, and besides muslims... Honestly I think Albania has no chance in many many years.

Ujku
04-28-2018, 08:57 PM
I doubt it a lot.

With the euro skeptics anti-immigration rising in many EU countries and having into consideration that the membership of Romania and Bulgaria flooded EU with millions of unwanted immigrants included a shitload of gypsies. And in this aspect Albania is even worse, with the bad reputation of albanian diaspora all over Europe, and besides muslims... Honestly I think Albania has no chance in many many years.

By 2030 the whole Western Balkan region will be in the EU.

But EU will do more damage than good in Albania, because of those fucking jews that want to take revenge on Hitler by vanishing his race.

Trilecce
04-30-2018, 06:05 PM
I doubt it a lot.

Albanian membership is inevitable. And the EU is not a short term mission. Its built for the far far future (+100 years) and the petty whims and troubles of this decade will barely make a footnote in the future history of the European Union.

Arjana
04-30-2018, 06:24 PM
What Viriato wrote, princess

Words of a monobrow drug addicted neo greek are facts??

Words of a morish gypsy from an irrelevant country that survives with the pensions of old germans are facts?

There are some facts, that 1000 greeks were arrested for drug trafficking ( cannabis mostly) for example last year in greece, you have beaten albanians on this regard for example.

And dont go unleashing your self like a savage in history threads ( opened by that guy from fyrom on april 4) such as the heavy presence of albanian in '' greece'' since early middle ages which is a hard fact, but debate with facts there if you have any.

And than go and cry after the behavior of Kastrioti, Laberia or the Mask to mods, when your behavior is not better.

Arjana
04-30-2018, 06:27 PM
If you want to know if the Slovakian education system is better than that of the Portuguese then you should look at PISA scores (the Portuguese have a better score).

Anyway, I find it humorous that when presented with the facts that the Albanian diaspora has an issue with criminality you and Arjana rant on about 'but your people look Moroccan!' How is that worse than having a reputation for criminality? I don't care what my neighbor looks like. I care whether he's robbing my home when I'm away.

To pretend something isn't an issue when it is an issue means the issue won't be resolved. To fix a problem you need to first acknowledge a problem instead of pretending it's not such a big deal.

The issue is that this comes from a gypsy such as Vroatio from the most underdeveloped country in the EU, where you can barely find any albanian.

Not a single albanian will come in the africsan land of portugal.

I would have accepted comments maybe from germans or italians ( i dobt a lot italians with their ndrangheta with 40 billions euros a years revenues) but from this mororish gypsy?

I explained my self, he comes froma country where people are short and dark and african admixed.

he want to increase the value of his arab land by downgrading others.

Also Albanian mafia has already pentrated a long time ago, it was american plan.

Normal people getting citizenship has nothing to do with this

Voskos
04-30-2018, 06:30 PM
The issue is that this comes from a gypsy such as Vroatio from the most underdeveloped country in the EU, where you can barely find any albanian.

you seem to look down on viriato because his dark colour. Thats not very elegant for a woman.

Kouros
04-30-2018, 06:33 PM
And than go and cry after the behavior of Kastrioti, Laberia or the Mask to mods, when your behavior is not better.

I registered on this forum long after 2/3 of these members we're banned. I don't know why they are even mentioned in your post. Alboscum like you attack Greeks and Serbs completely unprovoked, like it's your day job. And the one time someone fights fire with fire you cry like a bunch of babies.

There are some facts, that 1000 greeks were arrested for drug trafficking ( cannabis mostly) for example last year in greece, you have beaten albanians on this regard for example.

If it's true, they must be Albanians. And if they aren't, I condemn them.

But it's funny that a fucking Albanian of all people is scolding someone for crimes. You've built a shitty reputation in every country you've immigrated too, so bad it seems that Wikipedia has dedicated a wiki page to your scum activities. Don't get me started princess, I can go all day about the shit I've heard about Alboscum here in my city alone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Albania

Kouros
04-30-2018, 06:55 PM
Oh don't start with this zemër :cry2, I'm tame in comparison to TheApricity Albanimals :lmao

https://i.imgur.com/8q2APAs.png

04-30-2018, 06:59 PM

You're The.Mask. You're not fooling anyone.

I would have accepted comments maybe from germans or italians ( i dobt a lot italians with their ndrangheta with 40 billions euros a years revenues) but from this mororish gypsy?

I explained my self, he comes froma country where people are short and dark and african admixed.

he want to increase the value of his arab land by downgrading others.

I wish what you were saying was accurate but it is far from the truth.

Albanian Mafia targeting Portugal

"In his second special report from the southern Adriatic, the BBC’s Brian Barron investigated how Albanian gangsters are making huge profits from human trafficking.
He said that several million illegal immigrants had been smuggled into Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain and Germany by the Albanian mafia since 2000.

A number of the illegal immigrants are thought to be youngsters under 18 and Barron estimates that around 30,000 are now working in Portugal in the black economy.

Source: http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/albanian-mafia-targeting-portugal/21426

It is hard to track the real number of Albanians living in Portugal when 95% of them are probably residing illegally in here.

Also we had this recent news (07.04.2018) in one of our most respected newspapers:

Albaneses escolhem Portugal como porta de saída da Europa (Albanians choose Portugal as a gateway door)

"Nos últimos três anos têm sido os albaneses a liderar, de longe, os casos de estrangeiros apanhados pelas autoridades com documentos falsos. De acordo com o último Relatório Anual de Segurança Interna só em 2017 foram intercetados 130 cidadãos indocumentados de um dos países mais pobres da Europa, mais do dobro dos angolanos na mesma situação, país com muito mais afinidades sociais, económicas e culturais com Portugal."

("In the last three years, Albanians have been leading by far the cases of foreigners caught by the Portuguese authorities with false documents. According to the last Annual Homeland Security Report in 2017, 130 undocumented citizens of one of the poorest countries of Europe were caught, more than twice than Angolans")

Source: http://expresso.sapo.pt/sociedade/2018-04-07-Albaneses-escolhem-Portugal--como-porta-de-saida-da-Europa#gs.MyPgSdw

You can't counter facts and reports on how problematic Albanians are for the authorities across Europe.

Kouros
04-30-2018, 07:10 PM
Arjana is typing...

omg look at this mulatto viriato and neo-greek kouros, albanains dont want to move to ur shit fucken countries. albania is best country we are aryans. SS division skanderbeg, SEIG HEIL!

Arjana
05-01-2018, 07:07 PM
I registered on this forum long after 2/3 of these members we're banned. I don't know why they are even mentioned in your post. Alboscum like you attack Greeks and Serbs completely unprovoked, like it's your day job. And the one time someone fights fire with fire you cry like a bunch of babies.

If it's true, they must be Albanians. And if they aren't, I condemn them.

But it's funny that a fucking Albanian of all people is scolding someone for crimes. You've built a shitty reputation in every country you've immigrated too, so bad it seems that Wikipedia has dedicated a wiki page to your scum activities. Don't get me started princess, I can go all day about the shit I've heard about Alboscum here in my city alone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Albania

Listen here neo greek subhuman, the last thing i care is what a neo greek thinks or states.

Also you gypsies should stop claiming Himara, as my mother is from there and we have nothing to do with you gypsies, who are totally alien to us racially.

I have never attacked neo greeks in here, barely any posts of me is towards you because you are irrelevant to my attention.

The paleokosta brothers used to traffic 5 tons of heroine every shipment until a few times ago and became an issue in the greek parliament and 11 greeks were arrested in France some months ago for 1.5 tonnes of cocaine.

Wikipedia has pages for anything, if there is a half page for some criminal activities in albania is not a big deal and huan traffikcing from albania has never been a big deal,. mostly some gypsies selling themselves out and in or selling their children.

It has been much more of an issue in bulgaria and romania or serbia than albania.

Since you want to play with pages, you should care more about your issues gypsy and do not even attack me because i dont even had any conversation with you . do you understand turkish gypsy neo greek ?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/prostitution-the-hidden-cost-of-greeces-economic-crisis/

https://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/29/europe/refugees-prostitution-teenagers-athens-greece/index.html

Arjana
05-01-2018, 07:12 PM
You're The.Mask. You're not fooling anyone.

I wish what you were saying was accurate but it is far from the truth.

Albanian Mafia targeting Portugal

"In his second special report from the southern Adriatic, the BBC’s Brian Barron investigated how Albanian gangsters are making huge profits from human trafficking.
He said that several million illegal immigrants had been smuggled into Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain and Germany by the Albanian mafia since 2000.

A number of the illegal immigrants are thought to be youngsters under 18 and Barron estimates that around 30,000 are now working in Portugal in the black economy.

Source: http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/albanian-mafia-targeting-portugal/21426

It is hard to track the real number of Albanians living in Portugal when 95% of them are probably residing illegally in here.

Also we had this recent news (07.04.2018) in one of our most respected newspapers:

Albaneses escolhem Portugal como porta de saída da Europa (Albanians choose Portugal as a gateway door)

"Nos últimos três anos têm sido os albaneses a liderar, de longe, os casos de estrangeiros apanhados pelas autoridades com documentos falsos. De acordo com o último Relatório Anual de Segurança Interna só em 2017 foram intercetados 130 cidadãos indocumentados de um dos países mais pobres da Europa, mais do dobro dos angolanos na mesma situação, país com muito mais afinidades sociais, económicas e culturais com Portugal."

("In the last three years, Albanians have been leading by far the cases of foreigners caught by the Portuguese authorities with false documents. According to the last Annual Homeland Security Report in 2017, 130 undocumented citizens of one of the poorest countries of Europe were caught, more than twice than Angolans")

Source: http://expresso.sapo.pt/sociedade/2018-04-07-Albaneses-escolhem-Portugal--como-porta-de-saida-da-Europa#gs.MyPgSdw

You can't counter facts and reports on how problematic Albanians are for the authorities across Europe.

Whatever you think, I repeat, is less than important to me and I dont care.

Even in your so called reports not a single one points out of any albanian living in portugal

Not a single albanian will ever go the african shithole of portugal.

When some albanian decides to go, it will be too late because you arel already partially african.

Leave the so called act of being '' the defendor of europe' because no one care who you are or what your whithole is.

In order for some people to whose countries albanian do reside ( such as italy and germany or belgium) to give an opinion most of the opinions or given by a mulatto who comes from one of the poorest countries in europe to where barely albanian lives.

I thought that you had already died. I left this forum 5 months ago to return and see your dark face again, with the same inferiority complex as before.

You are not going to become more europan and you are not going to change your genetic make up by attacking other countries.

ShenGjergj
05-01-2018, 08:50 PM
Whatever you think, I repeat, is less than important to me and I dont care.

Even in your so called reports not a single one points out of any albanian living in portugal

Not a single albanian will ever go the african shithole of portugal.

When some albanian decides to go, it will be too late because you arel already partially african.

Leave the so called act of being '' the defendor of europe' because no one care who you are or what your whithole is.

In order for some people to whose countries albanian do reside ( such as italy and germany or belgium) to give an opinion most of the opinions or given by a mulatto who comes from one of the poorest countries in europe to where barely albanian lives.

I thought that you had already died. I left this forum 5 months ago to return and see your dark face again, with the same inferiority complex as before.

You are not going to become more europan and you are not going to change your genetic make up by attacking other countries.

I don't know a single Albanian living in Portugal, I have already heard about some Albanians going to work in dangerous places such as Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan because of good money but never Portugal.

Trilecce
05-02-2018, 01:41 AM
I don't know a single Albanian living in Portugal, I have already heard about some Albanians going to work in dangerous places such as Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan because of good money but never Portugal.

I have a cousin whos a doctor in Sao Paolo, Brazil. Its almost Portugal.

Voskos
05-02-2018, 07:05 AM

you and kouros have similar albanian IQ.

CommonSense
05-02-2018, 10:37 PM
Listen here neo greek subhuman, the last thing i care is what a neo greek thinks or states.

Also you gypsies should stop claiming Himara, as my mother is from there and we have nothing to do with you gypsies, who are totally alien to us racially.

I have never attacked neo greeks in here, barely any posts of me is towards you because you are irrelevant to my attention.

The paleokosta brothers used to traffic 5 tons of heroine every shipment until a few times ago and became an issue in the greek parliament and 11 greeks were arrested in France some months ago for 1.5 tonnes of cocaine.

Wikipedia has pages for anything, if there is a half page for some criminal activities in albania is not a big deal and huan traffikcing from albania has never been a big deal,. mostly some gypsies selling themselves out and in or selling their children.

It has been much more of an issue in bulgaria and romania or serbia than albania.

Since you want to play with pages, you should care more about your issues gypsy and do not even attack me because i dont even had any conversation with you . do you understand turkish gypsy neo greek ?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/prostitution-the-hidden-cost-of-greeces-economic-crisis/

https://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/29/europe/refugees-prostitution-teenagers-athens-greece/index.html
Ah, the suposedly minor Gypsy population in Albania is to be blamed for everything. How interesting.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39047787
https://euobserver.com/investigations/131964

Human trafficking, drug dealing, organ smuggling, you name it. In every type of organised crime there is a disproportionate amount of Albanians. It's no wonder your diaspora is so detested throughout Europe, despite all your colossal propaganda efforts.

Dibran
05-02-2018, 11:12 PM
you and kouros have similar albanian IQ.

Trump supposedly has a high IQ and we know how retarded he is. IQ is not always indicative of educational ability. Additionally, I know plenty of Albanians with high IQs. In fact I know a few child prodigies who bypassed university, or young Albanian doctors in the states. As long as the tools are provided Albanians always excel. So keep on hating.

Arjana
05-07-2018, 06:28 PM
Ah, the suposedly minor Gypsy population in Albania is to be blamed for everything. How interesting.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39047787
https://euobserver.com/investigations/131964

Human trafficking, drug dealing, organ smuggling, you name it. In every type of organised crime there is a disproportionate amount of Albanians. It's no wonder your diaspora is so detested throughout Europe, despite all your colossal propaganda efforts.

It is a well known thing that even today, there are gypsies who sell their children or make them beg in the streets , ans that was what he was talking about, of course they are not albanians and Albanians have mad clear they have nothing to do with us.

As for those reports, they are fake and I have proofs in my favor.

Do you even know who Lindita Cela is? ( the author of the 2nd article) ? She is a journalist of Soros and has even met him personally. She is a well know feminist and protector of '' female rights''. She is known as a low brow journalist and a joke to the investigative journalist circles.

Her article written in 2016 is fake and denounced by many people. She is talking about some events happening 16 years in year 2000.

She is talking about a few events happening 16 years ago in October 2000 as they are today a spread out phenomena. Her so called '' article '' is a pure disinformation in every sense. Those 2 males involved in those trafficking issues did something that was never a spread out things among albanians and above all, things that have nothing to do with now days or even the years 1016 when the article was written.

The same things is with the '' report'' of BBC done 1 year and a half above.

The video and the black woman are from a video done 15 years ago actually and not in February 2017. Albania is a easy target for the english media, as there is no state, no prime minister, no ministry to defend albanians. This is nothing new to Albanians, as one english portal in 2015 said that '' in albanian villages ISIS flags were risen and that islamic terrorists have take over Lazarat''. For this higly mis informative article it was the Albanian government who responded and asked for the article to be removed. I don't know if it has.

I just gave you some facts how the english media works. That article wirtten in early 2017 has nothing to do with the reality. 95% of the Albanian that enter UK are males and the few remaining females in order to stay and not be deported some times state they are '' trafficked'' in order to get asylum. Not a brave act, but nothing to do with trafficking or albanian gangsters. All Albanian know this and even the Albanian government has stated to the enlgish police to not believe anymore these declarations .

Albanians are probably the most honorable people in Europe concerned to the honor of their females. I was raised my self in a military family with 5 males, 2 of them officers.

It is not a coincidence, that even those few prostitutes and strippers in Albania are foreign girls, half of them being serbian btw.

Also albanians are not at all responsible for trafficking slavic girls ( pretty sure you were going to mention that). Slavic girls have always been degenerate ( read Tolstoy masterpiece for that) and majority of them have gone with their desire in '' brides'' websites very spread out in russia and ukraine and also working in brothels in germany, netherland, spain and uk where they make the havy majority of '' work girls'' there. Jewish organizations are also very responsible for creating these nets.

However you as a serb should not take about these issues, such as human trafficking, crimes, drugs, or for God's sake even the fairy tales of organ trafficking.

This is typical behavior of Asiatic animal tribes from Asia such as you serbs are. You are responsible for creating a war that caused the death of 200,000 people and you create rape camps in Bosnia where 50,000 women were raped and you come with fairy tales of '' organ trafficking'' that albanians tooked from the ''innocent butchered servs''.

You should know first of all that serbia is a country that has around 40,000- 60,000 Serbian prostitutes according to your own government which is even now days proposing to legalise sex and make serbia the center of sex tourism

http://www.novinite.com/articles/106805/%22Experts%22%3A+Serbia+Should+Follow+Bulgaria+Pro stitution%2C+Sex+Tourism+Model

On the other hand since we are talking about this, do you even know how many serbian prostitutes are in Albanian lands?

Do you know that in Kosovo alone there are 10,000 serbian prostitutes? Do you know how many of them are deported every week and every months?

One of endless articles :

https://gazetablic.com/prostitutat-serbe-ulin-cmimet-zbritja-vlen-edhe-ne-kosove/

Do you know how endless serbian strippers are in Albania and Tetovo in FYROM?

http://www.arkivalajmeve.com/Policia-vesh-striptistet-serbe-ne-Tetove-ilegalisht-ne-lokale-nate-VIDEO.1047415252/

http://www.botasot.info/kronike-e-zeze/467602/tirane-ndalohen-22-striptiste-serbe-shqiptare-e-rumune-dyshohet-se-perdoreshin-per-prostitucion/

There is a program in Albania called '' Zone e Lire'' , ( free zone ) once in 2 weeks serbian strippers come and perform there... if i remeber correctly they work in 4 Elements and Bonita clubs.

How is it possible you fight albanians politically and send to their lands so many girls? Are Albanians transporting these serbian women also?

In Roosh Forum, a forum dedicated to sex travelers arounf the world, Serbia is pretty famous as a sex tourism place.

Do you even want to continue talk about women and things like that again? I can continue endlessly with pro and counter arguments .

Also a final things, since you talked about drugs.... Your national hero Arkan, was responsible for the robbery of 20 banks in europe and was linked with many drug trafficking groups in serbia.

Here, one of the main investigative insitutions in italy states how serbian clans control a great deal of heroine trafficking in europe

http://www.gazetatema.net/2018/01/06/klanet-mafioze-serbe-dhe-malazeze-ne-krye-te-trafiqeve-te-droges-ne-ballkan/

''Ochi della guerra'' is called the institution.

After you have taken all the serbian prostitutes from albanian lands, after your country does not become a sex tourms center, after you do not celebrate crimes against humanity anymore and you are not one of the main routes of heroine trafficking in Europe, you can come and talk like the way you did.

With all these roblems you have as people, it is very problematic for you to portray yourself as '' christian defenders of europe against Ottoman Muslim Albanians''.