PDA

View Full Version : Guess&Classify this girl

Blossom
02-22-2011, 05:44 PM
I found her pretty interesting...maybe its just me (the weirdo who find it interesting).

Anyway! CLASSIFY HER AND GUESS WHERE SHE'S FROM!

Blossom
02-22-2011, 08:04 PM
Nobody wants to try my game? :cry

Adalwolf
02-22-2011, 08:11 PM
I would say Faelid + Nordid with minor Cromagnoid influences.

She would fit in anywhere from north Germany, Scandinavia and even parts of Russia.

Eldritch
02-22-2011, 08:13 PM
Baltid/Borreby? My guess would be that she's Finnish or from somewhere in the Scandinavian peninsula.

Blossom
02-22-2011, 08:37 PM
I would say Faelid + Nordid with minor Cromagnoid influences.

She would fit in anywhere from north Germany, Scandinavia and even parts of Russia.

....I'll wait for more answers.

Blossom
02-22-2011, 08:40 PM
Baltid/Borreby? My guess would be that she's Finnish or from somewhere in the Scandinavian peninsula.

....I'll wait for more answers.

Curtis24
02-22-2011, 08:45 PM
West Baltid or Baltid-Faelid.

Blossom
02-22-2011, 08:51 PM
Interesting!

hajduk
02-22-2011, 09:12 PM
Germany

Guapo
02-22-2011, 11:45 PM
Balkan Slav

Gamera
02-23-2011, 03:23 AM
Well, seeing you are saying "interesting" to the most obvious answers then I guess it's not too obvious where she is from. :laugh:

I would guess she is from Italy since I know an Italian who looks like her, but maybe she could also be Romanian?

Fintorah
02-23-2011, 07:24 AM
Ugly at first glance, but quite beautiful upon further investigation :).
I stopped doing taxonomies a while ago, since I'm often quite terrible at them and I get into violent arguments regarding semantics and etymology, and... eh. But I'd say she looks like some sort of Balto-Slavic type + Nordid.

Blossom
02-23-2011, 07:58 AM
Well, seeing you are saying "interesting" to the most obvious answers then I guess it's not too obvious where she is from. :laugh:

I would guess she is from Italy since I know an Italian who looks like her, but maybe she could also be Romanian?

BINGO! Yes. Nobody said Romania. Guapo said Balkan Slav, he was near. But yes! She's Romanian. Haha I said 'interesting' in order to make you think some more before saying she's from Scandinavia. Few friends guessed her from Scandinavia or Germany aswell some members did here too! :) I've seen swedish girls seemed to her (not many but some) so that's what made me doubt and say ''interesting''.

Its interesting because I havent seen too many girls looking like her in Bucharest while my trip. So yeah, it was interesting TO ME. Maybe someone who visited there more...knows how's like. North part of Romania seemed to have plenty blondes but...south havent seen that much.

Good one Gamera!:thumb001:

Fintorah
02-23-2011, 08:09 AM
BINGO! Yes. Nobody said Romania. Guapo said Balkan Slav, he was near. But yes! She's Romanian. Haha I said 'interesting' in order to make you think some more before saying she's from Scandinavia. Few friends guessed her from Scandinavia or Germany aswell some members did here too! :) I've seen swedish girls seemed to her (not many but some) so that's what made me doubt and say ''interesting''.

Its interesting because I havent seen too many girls looking like her in Bucharest while my trip. So yeah, it was interesting TO ME. Maybe someone who visited there more...knows how's like. North part of Romania seemed to have plenty blondes but...south havent seen that much.

Good one Gamera!:thumb001:

I think her hair probably gave off the illusion of "Northerner". In reality, her facial features would point to Southern Slavic origins.

That's not even close to her natural hair color, is it? :P

Blossom
02-23-2011, 08:10 AM
I think her hair probably gave her the illusion of being a Northerner. In reality, her facial features mostly point to Southern Slavic countries.

That's not even close to her natural hair color, is it? :P

Yes she's actually dark blonde, as I could seen on pics. I dont know her lol, found her on social network:p

Adalwolf
02-23-2011, 03:56 PM
She possibly could be part German. The Hochdeutsch population there is quite significant.