PDA

View Full Version : Who will you support in the inevitable Iranian/Israeli war?

AK-47
04-24-2018, 12:25 AM
Who will you support in the inevitable Iranian/Israeli war?

KMack
04-24-2018, 12:26 AM
No war. Iranians have staged massive protests again their governments over the past 2 weeks. They want freedom.

StonyArabia
04-24-2018, 12:27 AM
No such war will happen. However my ethnic interest is to limit Iran's power in the region:wink

AK-47
04-24-2018, 12:28 AM
No such war will happen. However my ethnic interest is to limit Iran's power in the region:wink
A war will happen.
Pick a side in the poll, please.

AK-47
04-24-2018, 12:29 AM
No war. Iranians have staged massive protests again their governments over the past 2 weeks. They want freedom.
I strongly disagree.
Can you please pick an answer in the poll question?

Bobby Martnen
04-24-2018, 12:29 AM
Israel.

StonyArabia
04-24-2018, 12:31 AM
A war will happen.
Pick a side in the poll, please.

I doubt it, but I will go with the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Marinus
04-24-2018, 02:13 AM
I have some Jew in me, so Israel I suppose.

Jägerstaffel
04-24-2018, 02:28 AM
It would be in the benefit of the US if Iran wiped out Israel. Then maybe our leadership could adopt the stance that the majority of Americans have: "I don't give a shit about what happens in the Middle East"

That being said, I wouldn't take either side. I'm strongly isolationist.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-24-2018, 02:35 AM
Isolationist but if I had to make a choice I'd choose Israel. I pick what is most familiar to me. I banged a couple of Jewish chicks. I haven't banged a Persian chick.

Livin
04-24-2018, 03:13 AM
Iran is strogngly against globalization and liberalism.
I have nothin with Jews but zionists are behind everything.
They run usa,nato,european union etc.

They fucked up Middle East,they ruined Iraq,Syria and they created isis.
I will go with Iran only because I think they fight for their freedom.
I report again that I don’t have something with Jews.
I love Jews and I have friends in thessloniki.

Livin
04-24-2018, 03:21 AM
Also the majority of Jews all over the world should understand that the antiSemitic feelings coming from the foreιgn policy that USA did to the world all these years.

The key people in US foreign policy and also on economics(banks etc) are Jews.

Henry Kissinger is a good example!!!!!

Kivan
04-24-2018, 03:36 AM
Neither.

Decius
04-24-2018, 03:53 AM
Neither

Incal
04-24-2018, 04:10 AM
I'll just rub my hands.

StonyArabia
04-24-2018, 07:11 AM
I'll just rub my hands.

So you see it as killing two birds with one stone lol.

Oneeye
04-24-2018, 07:15 AM
I'd rather they just did their own thing without our involvement.

StonyArabia
04-24-2018, 07:19 AM
I'd rather they just did their own thing without our involvement.

That's the ideal but the Americans empowered Iran, which had lead to the chaos unfolding in the Mideast, since you invaded Iraq, it's blowback in many ways. The Americans and Europeans will be dragged and plus they see Israel as an outpost of the West, well Iran does not have that view. Plus many Americans are Christian Zionist who will urge the Americans to go to war with Iran. Your president George Dubya Bush really fucked up

Oneeye
04-24-2018, 07:21 AM
That's the ideal but the Americans empowered Iran, which had lead to the chaos unfolding in the Mideast, since you invaded Iraq, it's blowback in many ways. The Americans and Europeans will be dragged and plus they see Israel as an outpost of the West, well Iran does not have that view. Plus many Americans are Christian Zionist who will urge the Americans to go to war with Iran. Your president George Dubya Bush really fucked up

Doesn't matter. Let's play fiddle.

Bosniensis
04-24-2018, 07:23 AM
Neither.

I dislike Both Persians and Jews.... couldn't care less if they both nuke themselves.

StonyArabia
04-24-2018, 07:25 AM
Doesn't matter. Let's play fiddle.

So it does not matter that you made the world more dangerous, due to your president and his admins being short-sighted. Americans are going to reap what they sew pretty soon if shit gets real between Israel and Iran, but the latter is like Russia is just a controlled opposition anyways. Your invasion of Iraq is responsible for the Syrian crisis and not mention there will be huge human waves toward Europe if this takes place, which Americans created, not that I care to be honest.

Smeagol
04-24-2018, 08:19 AM
Neither. I don't like either of them.

TheMaestro
04-24-2018, 09:11 AM
I don't know nothing about Iran and I dislike zionists, so probably neither. But if there was magic wand and both were "innocent" I would pick Israel.

Vlatko Vukovic
04-24-2018, 09:31 AM
I like Iran! Iran is friend of Bosnia!

Gold-Shekel
04-24-2018, 09:52 AM
If Iran falls, there will be nobody to stop Sunni extremism which would be very dangerous, they already stopped Sunni Arab extremism is Syria. Israel knows Iran is not a real threat and that they can use it as a way to milk the US for weapons and money. I'd be more worried of Arabs.

Kamal900
04-24-2018, 11:22 AM

A true American conservative patriot as what the founding fathers wanted.

Mens-Sarda
04-24-2018, 11:58 AM
It would be in the benefit of the US if Iran wiped out Israel. Then maybe our leadership could adopt the stance that the majority of Americans have: "I don't give a shit about what happens in the Middle East"

That being said, I wouldn't take either side. I'm strongly isolationist.

It's more likely the opposite, Israel has one of the strongest and most efficient armies in the world, it would be the Iranians to be wiped out.

Papastratosels26
04-24-2018, 12:00 PM
None of them.

AK-47
04-24-2018, 12:05 PM
None of them.
Not a option on this poll.
But fair enough.:thumb001:

AK-47
04-24-2018, 12:07 PM
It's more likely the opposite, Israel has one of the strongest and most efficient armies in the world, it would be the Iranians to be wiped out.
Very likely.
In a conventional war, Iran would suffer a serious defeat.
If the Iranians play dirty, the IDF can take off the gloves, too...

Peterski
04-24-2018, 12:09 PM
I will support both sides just like Rothshilds during the Napoleonic Wars. :)

Supporting both of them to make more $$$ is what a true Jew would do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtcIMsRpjqg

AK-47
04-24-2018, 12:22 PM
A true American conservative patriot as what the founding fathers wanted.
Don't necessarily agree, but hey your opinion is ok by me.
We can agree to disagree...
The western world is under attack by an Islamo-Nazi Jihad.
Sunni/Shiite conflict aside, both are antisemitic and anti Christian to the core, and they can never coexist with non Muslims as equals.
If a western person doesn't take sides, they're playing the same isolationist card that got us in 2 worlds wars already.
Not sure that an Arab posting for the location of the Islamo-Nazi delusional "state" of "Palestine" is qualified to comment on Conservative American politics/founding fathers, or what it means to be an American patriot.:confused:

Peterski
04-24-2018, 12:23 PM
I would support Israel against Muslim Arabs, who are ethnically alien to me.

However... Iranians are Indo-Europeans, and I kinda have a thing for Aryans.

Bosniensis
04-24-2018, 12:27 PM
I would support Israel against Muslim Arabs, who are ethnically alien to me.

However... Iranians are Indo-Europeans, and I kinda have a thing for Aryans.

Difference between Jews and Arabs is like difference between Austrians and Bavarian Germans, they are the same people.

Why do you consider Arabs Alien?

Jews and Arabs are two nations founded by two brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AK-47
04-24-2018, 12:29 PM
If Iran falls, there will be nobody to stop Sunni extremism which would be very dangerous, they already stopped Sunni Arab extremism is Syria. Israel knows Iran is not a real threat and that they can use it as a way to milk the US for weapons and money. I'd be more worried of Arabs.
Fair assessment on face value.
BUT...
The Islamo-Nazi regime in Tehran is feverishly trying to nuke-up, and they wont stop their nuclear program or ICBM program.
I wouldn't use the term "Sunni Extremism," it really is an oxymoron.
Anyone that follows a book written by a schizophrenic and homicidally inclined pedophile, is an extremist by definition...:lightbul:

AK-47
04-24-2018, 12:36 PM
I have some Jew in me, so Israel I suppose.
My Jewish heritage had no bearing on this issue.
I'm a western person and this is a conflict between Islamic supremacy, and western values of freedom and secular governance.
I'm not gay, but I call out the Muslims for murdering gay people, as prescribed in their satanic Koran.
I'm not a Christian, but I call out the Muslims for their sub-human and barbaric persecution of Coptic Christians in Egypt.
I'm not a woman, but I call out the Muslims for relegating women to 3rd class citizenship and the status of a baby machine and occasional punching bag.

AK-47
04-24-2018, 12:39 PM
Iran is strogngly against globalization and liberalism.
I have nothin with Jews but zionists are behind everything.
They run usa,nato,european union etc.

They fucked up Middle East,they ruined Iraq,Syria and they created isis.
I will go with Iran only because I think they fight for their freedom.
I report again that I don’t have something with Jews.
I love Jews and I have friends in thessloniki.
Fart.:bored:
Compose some original thoughts, and I will chat.
Stormfront/David Duke talking points....

AK-47
04-24-2018, 12:43 PM
Ok.
That will work just fine and is a thoughtful and highly rational stance.
http://mostons.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

Enr1989
04-24-2018, 12:57 PM
Sunni/Shiite conflict aside, both are antisemitic and anti Christian to the core, and they can never coexist with non Muslims as equals.
If a western person doesn't take sides, they're playing the same isolationist card that got us in 2 worlds wars already.
Not sure that an Arab posting for the location of the Islamo-Nazi delusional "state" of "Palestine" is qualified to comment on Conservative American politics/founding fathers, or what it means to be an American patriot.:confused:
Well, actually it is Israel that support the Nazi/Jihad Wahabism throught is allies expecially Saudi Arabia, Iran is fighting against them in Siria, that is why Israel wants move war to Iran

Ülev
04-24-2018, 01:06 PM
Does Persia have a similar program?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?239439-60mn-%91potential-Jews%92-could-be-converted-to-promote-Israel-%96-govt-report

Marinus
04-24-2018, 01:19 PM
My Jewish heritage had no bearing on this issue.
I'm a western person and this is a conflict between Islamic supremacy, and western values of freedom and secular governance.
I'm not gay, but I call out the Muslims for murdering gay people, as prescribed in their satanic Koran.
I'm not a Christian, but I call out the Muslims for their sub-human and barbaric persecution of Coptic Christians in Egypt.
I'm not a woman, but I call out the Muslims for relegating women to 3rd class citizenship and the status of a baby machine and occasional punching bag.

Yes I agree, while I don't practice Judaism either, Israel is the only semblance of Western ideals in the region, even if I don't agree with them and the US/UK/FR in their middle eastern intervention, Islam should be checked wherever it happens to rear it's head.

Gold-Shekel
04-24-2018, 01:30 PM
Fair assessment on face value.
BUT...
The Islamo-Nazi regime in Tehran is feverishly trying to nuke-up, and they wont stop their nuclear program or ICBM program.
I wouldn't use the term "Sunni Extremism," it really is an oxymoron.
Anyone that follows a book written by a schizophrenic and homicidally inclined pedophile, is an extremist by definition...:lightbul:

Remember that western leaders are degenerates who want to accomplish their own prophecies, the "second coming", I'm more worried about them than I'm worried about Muslims. Muslim want to destroy Israel for mostly political reasons, the West however has more religious reasons which is way more fucked up. Also, at least Muslims are monotheistic unlike Christians who pray to "god", the son of "god" who is "god" and to the mother of "god". Who set up Muslims vs Jews?

Root
04-24-2018, 01:52 PM
the invisible third option: neither. Sick and tired of hearing about this overrated Middle East

AK-47
04-24-2018, 01:55 PM
Well, actually it is Israel that support the Nazi/Jihad Wahabism throught is allies expecially Saudi Arabia, Iran is fighting against them in Siria, that is why Israel wants move war to Iran
Nice talking points...
http://www.nndb.com/people/210/000024138/davidduke1.jpg

zhaoyun
04-24-2018, 02:11 PM
Neither, I just don't want the US involved.

And I don't see Israel and Iran ever coming directly into blows, but they will continue to fight it out through proxy wars.

AK-47
04-24-2018, 02:15 PM
Neither, I just don't want the US involved.

And I don't see Israel and Iran ever coming directly into blows, but they will continue to fight it out through proxy wars.
I think that the proxy war will inevitably spill over to a full blown conflict between Israel and the Islamo-Nazi entity of Iran.
Maybe as soon as this summer.
We shall see, zhaoyun...

zhaoyun
04-24-2018, 02:17 PM
I think that the proxy war will inevitably spill over to a full blown conflict between Israel and the Islamo-Nazi entity of Iran.
Maybe as soon as this summer.
We shall see, zhaoyun...

I seriously doubt it. It would be rather disastrous for both sides. Israel is geographically tiny so if Iran manages to rain missiles down unto Israel it will create a state of massive shock and damage. While Iran is still fundamentally weaker in many aspects, its economy will be completely destroyed in an all out war, not to mention risk an all out invasion by an American led coalition.

The conflict will primarily be contained through proxy wars.

AK-47
04-24-2018, 02:23 PM
I seriously doubt it. It would be rather disastrous for both sides. Israel is geographically tiny so if Iran manages to rain missiles down unto Israel it will create a state of massive shock and damage. While Iran is still fundamentally weaker in many aspects, its economy will be completely destroyed in an all out war, not to mention risk an all out invasion by an American led coalition.

The conflict will primarily be contained through proxy wars.
The proxy wars can only contain this situation so long.
The dam is going to burst.
Soon.
Especially with 8 years of Obama propping the regime in Tehran and pushing them towards the finish line in developing a nuclear bomb.
Israel can never allow the Iranians to develop a functional nuclear device and load it on a ballistic missile.

Cristiano viejo
04-24-2018, 02:35 PM
A war between USA and Iran, you meant, true? :rolleyes:

Kamal900
04-24-2018, 02:45 PM

Just because I'm a Palestinian that doesn't mean that I have no knowledge on what the founding fathers of America intended their country to be like. I know for a fact that they wanted America to be more closer to how Japan operates than how it operates in the world today. Any self respecting American would NOT care about a shitty sand box called Israel or Iran for that matter. America was a country founded for Americans, and that their foreign policy should never be used to serve the interests of foreign nations as we see in the case with Israel where it has the most powerful political lobby in the country AKA AIPAC.

You're not an American or White. You're nothing more than a Zionist Jew who wish to see the goyim in both sides of the conflict in killing each other for your tribal interests.

Methuselah
04-24-2018, 03:08 PM
Israel obviously, since it will be defending itself. Israel is not perfect by any means (Israeli settlements are too much), but it has a right to exist. It will be pretty easy operation for Israel i guess if Russia and Turkey will stay out. I don't wish any bad for Iran honestly, it is a beautiful country and a cultural/ scientific powerhouse in the middle east. Well, at least it used to be. Before a fundamental form of Islam...

Ülev
04-24-2018, 03:26 PM
https://youtu.be/0Cq340CtbW4

Cristiano viejo
04-24-2018, 03:28 PM
You're not an American or White. You're nothing more than a Zionist Jew who wish to see the goyim in both sides of the conflict in killing each other for your tribal interests.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:: clap2::clap2::clap2:

AK-47
04-24-2018, 03:32 PM
https://youtu.be/0Cq340CtbW4
Armageddon baby!:thumb001:
Mooslums want to liberate "Palestine?"
How about the Israeli counter proposal of turning the entire Islamic shithole world into a pile of glowing rubble?
You Iranian sheeeetheads can nuke Israel in return and vape all your beloved "Palestinian" stooges, and level that satanic eye sore called the Dome of the Cock, along with the Jews....
Bring it.

Ülev
04-24-2018, 03:42 PM
Красавица в чадре, или Опасная дружба России с Ираном / Beauty in the veil, or the Dangerous Friendship of Russia with Iran

http://www.mk.ru/politics/2018/04/24/krasavica-v-chadre-ili-opasnaya-druzhba-rossii-s-iranom.html

Anthony PV
04-24-2018, 03:55 PM
http://img1.joyreactor.com/pics/post/comics-war-beneficiary-1646787.png

Jägerstaffel
04-24-2018, 11:09 PM
Just because I'm a Palestinian that doesn't mean that I have no knowledge on what the founding fathers of America intended their country to be like. I know for a fact that they wanted America to be more closer to how Japan operates than how it operates in the world today. Any self respecting American would NOT care about a shitty sand box called Israel or Iran for that matter. America was a country founded for Americans, and that their foreign policy should never be used to serve the interests of foreign nations as we see in the case with Israel where it has the most powerful political lobby in the country AKA AIPAC.

This.

The United States has a stronger casus belli to bomb and drone strike Mexico than it does to involve itself in further aggression in the Middle East.

I'm not calling for that, by the way, just pointing out that the interests of our people are being ignored or belittled in favor of the massive engagement in the interests of others.