PDA

View Full Version : Swedish woman meets two Muslim migrants at night to prove xenophobes wrong, is brutally raped

Pages : [1] 2

wvwvw
04-25-2018, 06:21 PM
But at least she proved it: she isn’t “racist” or “Islamophobic,” and that’s the important thing.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Afghan-rapist-in-Sweden.jpg

Swedish woman who accompanied two Afghans to prove that xenophobes are wrong, is raped and abused
Voice of Europe, April 24, 2018

A middle-aged Swedish woman was raped and abused by two Afghan asylum seekers in their asylum accommodation, Fria Tider reports. The woman, who was a member of a Facebook group against migrant deportations, tried to prove that xenophobes are wrong about the fact that Afghans are dangerous.

The woman was raped and harassed on 26 December last year. She wanted to meet someone during a night out and when she was unsuccessful, decided to go with the two Afghan men, she told the police.

She met the two unaccompanied refugees from Afghanistan outside a pub and decided to accompany them to their asylum centre in Ljungby.

The woman, a member of an anti-deportation group, told police: “I have never been afraid or worried about people from other countries” and “I thought it was quite interesting to talk with them”.

When they arrived at the men’s room in the asylum accommodation, things changed rapidly. They drank alcohol and one of the men started touching her, even though she told him she didn’t want him to and against her repeated protests.

Later, one of the men, called Anwar, raped her vaginally and anally, while the other masturbated next to her. It was a very painful experience she said.

After getting away the woman called the police. The two Afghans were arrested and were convicted last week by the Växjö District Court.

Anwar is convicted of rape. His sentence was one year and three months in prison. He will also pay 134,990 SEK (13,000 euros) in damages to the woman. Fardin is sentenced for sexual abuse and he will pay 23,990 SEK (2,300 euros) in damages to the victim. The prosecutor never asked for Fardin to be expelled…

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/04/swedish-woman-who-accompanied-two-afghans-to-prove-that-xenophobes-are-wrong-is-raped-and-abused/#.Wt8jZqSRRRo.twitter

pragmatist says
Apr 25, 2018 at 5:51 am

I bet she still won’t want them deported.

patriotliz says
Apr 25, 2018 at 9:20 am

@Pragmatist,
I think so…because that would be Islamophobic and contradict all the brainwashing she has received of the Leftist Globalist religion of “multiculturalism.” Thus, you can’t blame the barbarian rapefugees because that’s how they were raised by their misogynistic culture of Islam. Who’s to say that our Western Civilization culture is “superior?”
This cartoon video… classically illustrates the dumb-dumb-dhimmi Leftist desire for suicide by 3rd world barbarian cultures:

https://youtu.be/6_GYLxe3Vuk

Simo Hayha says
Apr 25, 2018 at 8:29 am

But, but, but, “Migrants are not dangerous, they are IN DANGER,” according to libturds especially the uneducated, unsophisticated, low-information pinheads who lead marches with large banners showing their solidarity with rapists, drug dealers, bombers, beheaders, child attackers, etc. Yeah, right. Maybe SOME DAY, the idiot politicians will acknowledge their horrible error of judgement in opening the floodgates to bring in and support millions of worthless detritus specimens of semi-humanity!

somehistory says
Apr 24, 2018 at 3:18 pm

Experience teaches, but in cases like this, it’s a hard lesson learned.

paul_bay says
Apr 25, 2018 at 11:50 am

a libtard getting an education… Love it!

Asally says
Apr 25, 2018 at 12:31 pm

This woman seems ok with xenophobia now. She went to the police. That is xenophobic right there. One of the things that makes these people so “interesting” is their different views and customs. Wasn’t it great that she learned about the Islamic belief that women are chattel and the Islamic custom that they are provided by Allah to give pleasure to Muslim men? And what is this with the police arresting them, the court’s convicting them and a judge sentencing them? All wrong!! Where is the respect for THEIR sensitivities and THEIR culture? They were, after all, just doing what they believe is their right to do in their culture. Should Swedish culture trump theirs just because this happened in Sweden? The Swedes have not seemed to care about the abuses of most of the other women in their country. This one must have connections. What a disgusting story – from every angle.

We did not learn she is not a xenophobe. We learned that at heart she IS a xenophobe. And one that can apparently learn from experience, even though it had to be HER and not just some other woman she didn’t really care about. RIght?

Carolyne says
Apr 25, 2018 at 2:01 pm

One supposes that it got more interesting to her as the night went along.

Krishna says
Apr 25, 2018 at 5:46 am

That’s the same reason why muslim women in muslim world won’t dare to leave home without husband

boris says
Apr 24, 2018 at 4:19 pm

In Afghan eyes she is just a Swedish whore. Went out in the night alone, went with them to their room, drank alcohol. If this stupid leftish woman read more then just Mainstream Swedish Media she would have known better! Now she knows ‘the truth’, that morlim men

JM says
Apr 25, 2018 at 9:33 am

Post-moderism and neo-Marxism paved the path for the Trojan Horse. The left-wing politicians opened the gates. And the third wave feminists are making sure that no guards are posted. Good luck making it through the night, Sweden.

KMack
04-25-2018, 06:27 PM
Anwar is convicted of rape. His sentence was one year and three months in prison. He will also pay 134,990 SEK (13,000 euros) in damages to the woman. Fardin is sentenced for sexual abuse and he will pay 23,990 SEK (2,300 euros) in damages to the victim. The prosecutor never asked for Fardin to be expelled…

Let that sink in.

Rotterdam
04-25-2018, 06:32 PM
One year and three months? Only? These bastards should be hanged, rape is worse than murder.

Morena
04-25-2018, 09:30 PM
the Swedish judicial system has always been a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kivan
04-25-2018, 09:34 PM
They should castrate him, and send him back to the shithole where he came from.

Gold-Shekel
04-25-2018, 09:38 PM
One one hand it's sad on her personal level but on the other hand it's really funny, it's like a meme at this point.

CordedWhelp
04-25-2018, 09:56 PM
Sigh

Finnish Swede
04-25-2018, 09:58 PM

Honestly this situation is just as bad in all Nordic countries.

But there is something (what comes to sizes of penalties) there these countries are in the top of list in the world.
Speed penalties! As what a richer person you are, the more you'll need to pay for same crime.

Soooo .... 10years ago one Finn (IT sector...security firm owner) businesman got 118 000euros speed penalty with his Lamborghine.

But oh no...now one Swedish put much better. Much much better. He drove with her Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 288km/h ... and got 800 000euros speed penalty! That means almost 1 million US dollars!

So as you can see, Swedes can share hard penalties, but not to these ****** ''poor'' rapefugee muds!

Root
04-25-2018, 10:06 PM
it's getting worse and worse in Europe everyday. Where the hell are your males? Are they dead or what?

Finnish Swede
04-25-2018, 10:13 PM
it's getting worse and worse in Europe everyday. Where the hell are your males? Are they dead or what?

I don't think people (big mass) are ready to act, as long as there is a risk that you will get catch and judge.

By above I did't mean judiciary and laws as such (or alone)...I meant if polices and other civil people just would start look on the ''opposite'' direction (= did't see ''anything'') and stay silence.

cyberlorian
04-25-2018, 10:19 PM
I don't think people (big mass) are ready to act, as long as there is a risk that you will get catch and judge.

By above I did't mean judiciary and laws as such (or alone)...I meant if polices and other civil people just would start look on the ''opposite'' direction (= did't see ''anything'') and stay silence.

If that happened in Turkey, most Turkish guys would seriously beat the rapist guy.

Bobby Martnen
04-25-2018, 10:21 PM
Send those fuckers home. Or just throw them in the Mediterranean, I really don't care either way.

Root
04-25-2018, 10:30 PM

I'm truly sorry that you feel unsafe in your own country and the majority of immigrants are ungrateful toward the local people.. that's really really sucks. If police&laws are not able to deal with such extreme situation, then your males must protect all of you in any possible way

Finnish Swede
04-25-2018, 10:54 PM
I'm truly sorry that you feel unsafe in your own country and the majority of immigrants are ungrateful toward the local people.. that's really really sucks. If police&laws are not able to deal with such extreme situation, then your males must protect all of you in any possible way

I live in country side and I would not be the most easiest target for any attacker ... but of course I watch my back. I bought my first car last summer, so now I won't need use public transport (buses or trains) same way as earlier. Earlier: In the evenings, waiting for bus alone in one bus stop did't feel very comfortable. Now I can use my Mini!

Still one comment to those penalties/court decisions. They are short. But that is only on side of coin. Oh, how much I wish that Sweden could sent those criminals to sit their penalties in some other countries. Indonesia etc. sounds perfect.
Meaning: Sweden's prisons are quite nice places to spend time or even study.

Gold-Shekel
04-25-2018, 10:56 PM
I live in country side and I would not be the most easiest target for any attacker ... but of course I watch my back. I bought my first car last summer, so now I won't need use public transport (buses or trains) same way as earlier. Earlier: In the evenings, waiting for bus alone in one bus stop did't feel very comfortable. Now I can use my Mini!

Still one comment to those penalties. They are short. But that is only on side of coin. Oh, how much I wish that Sweden could sent those criminals to sit their penalties in some other countries. Indonesia etc. sounds perfect.

All that is because you've taken your men's balls away in the name of equality.

Root
04-25-2018, 11:01 PM

Still one comment to those penalties. They are short. But that is only on side of coin. Oh, how much I wish that Sweden could sent those criminals to sit their penalties in some other countries. Indonesia etc. sounds perfect.

Could you tell me please why do your males allow unknown rapists from the foreign countries to rape their females?

Finnish Swede
04-25-2018, 11:13 PM
All that is because you've taken your men's balls away in the name of equality.

Personally I have't voted any Sweden's general election yet (I was too young 4 years ago). Now 2018 I will. So I have not taken anything away...

Still exactly men and women relationship (equal, like you put) is not the main thing here. It is all the rest. Men can or could ''fight'' against other men, no matter how they behave at home with their own women and kids. I would say whole society has cut their ''wings away''. And even more... criminals position has been made very good/strong here. All those worked just perfectly as long as these countries did't have people from other cultures. They worked just well in homogeneous countries. Now as those countries are not anymore homogeneous, they don't. Same goes with laws, amounts of Polices, Polices rights to act etc. Those are ''relics'' from times then everything was still fine.

Cristiano viejo
04-25-2018, 11:16 PM
Really sad.

Finnish Swede
04-25-2018, 11:23 PM
Could you tell me please why do your males allow unknown rapists from the foreign countries to rape their females?

What should they do?
Catch those, beat those, kill those?
They are not ready to sit in prison for murder (and same time destroy their own rest of lifes).

Gold-Shekel
04-25-2018, 11:25 PM
Personally I have't voted any Sweden's general election yet (I was too young 4 years ago). Now 2018 I will. So I have not taken anything away...

Still exactly men and women relationship (equal, like you put) is not the main thing here. It is all the rest. Men can or could ''fight'' against other men, no matter how they behave at home with their own women and kids. I would say whole society has cut their ''wings away''. And even more... criminals position has been made very good/strong here. All those worked just perfectly as long as these countries did't have people from other cultures. They worked just well in homogeneous countries. Now as those countries are not anymore homogeneous, they don't. Same goes with laws, amounts of Polices, Polices rights to act etc. Those are ''relics'' from times then everything was still fine.

It's a process that has hit most of W.Europe. The role of men is to protect their women from foreigners, but feminism has made it that saying "their" women is somehow sexist, the role of protecting women has been put on the state (not only phisycal security) and men have lost their traditional role and they may even face criminal charges if they act like they should. For example in France, there have been many cases of men protecting women from rape by beating up a rapist and then get charged with battery.

Magnolia
04-25-2018, 11:36 PM
I still can't believe that denying differences between people/cultures/values/mindsets is on such a high level in Sweden.
It seems that Swedes live in a comfortable bubble and are totally out of reality.
Of course that every kitty likes milk, but people differ from each other, no need to be apriori scared of foreigner people, it is about keeping respect to worlds one doesn't know.
And it is normal to go with a group of unknown men (doesn't matter if they are Swedes or whatever) to an apartment for Swedish women, really?

ЛыSSый
04-25-2018, 11:44 PM
1) she should take operator with camems for earn money
2) where is finno-swed girl?

Root
04-25-2018, 11:47 PM
What should they do?
Catch those, beat those, kill those?
They are not ready to sit in prison for murder (and same time destroy their own rest of lifes).

What an injustice, ma'am.. how will you handle the current problem if your guys worry about their safety more than about the safety of their female? WTF? This is the only reason why they rape your females whenever and wherever they want

Finnish Swede
04-25-2018, 11:48 PM
It's a process that has hit most of W.Europe. The role of men is to protect their women from foreigners, but feminism has made it that saying "their" women is somehow sexist, the role of protecting women has been put on the state (not only phisycal security) and men have lost their traditional role and they may even face criminal charges if they act like they should. For example in France, there have been many cases of men protecting women from rape by beating up a rapist and then get charged with battery.

I basically agree with all that. Still I do not see why man and woman could not be ''equal'' in their on family life (inside of their 4 walls house)? This is actually issue which should be discussed bit more (my age people... who just are creating their families in coming years). What it means to be ''equal'' and opposite to that .... ''not equal''? Are both genders seeing those terms same ways etc.?

And what comes to rest of your posts (France part) .... unfortunately the same are even worse here than in France. And those are real matters which influences to men.

Anyway, it is late here. I'll need to go bed now. Good night!

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-25-2018, 11:51 PM
Well i havnt been raped by afghan men so im safe.

Jägerstaffel
04-25-2018, 11:57 PM
Clown world.

Moje ime
04-25-2018, 11:57 PM
And it is normal to go with a group of unknown men (doesn't matter if they are Swedes or whatever) to an apartment for Swedish women, really?

+1

There were lot of similar unbelievable stories like this one recently about drunk women and immigrants. I suspect that it may be fake news.

Vožd
04-25-2018, 11:58 PM
What a irony...

Gold-Shekel
04-25-2018, 11:59 PM
I basically agree with all that. Still I do not see why man and woman could not be ''equal'' in their on family life (inside of their 4 walls house)? This is actually issue which should be discussed bit more (my age people... who just are creating their families in coming years). What it means to be ''equal'' and opposite to that .... ''not equal''? Are both genders seeing those terms same ways etc.?

And what comes to rest of your posts (France part) .... unfortunately the same are even worse here than in France. And those are real matters which influences to men.

Anyway, it is late here. I'll need to go bed now. Good night!

Men and women are already considered equal by law, I don't see why people are still saying men and women are not equal and that we need more equality. Imposing quotas is not equality.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-26-2018, 12:00 AM

It is on craigslist

Livin
04-26-2018, 12:11 AM

Swedish men?

Ahahahahahahahaha nice joke.

KMack
04-26-2018, 12:12 AM
Maybe the muzzies have it right, maybe we should switch sides. Can you imagine if everyone did, the feminists would say holy chit we fucked up lol.

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 12:15 AM
What an injustice, ma'am.. how will you handle the current problem if your guys worry about their safety more than about the safety of their female? WTF? This is the only reason why they rape your females whenever and wherever they want

To tell the true....would be hell much easier if the laws would also see that ''injustice''.

Handel the current problem? At the moment? It is not handled as statistics shows!

No question people (men & women) will/would try to help one, if they would see it. I think here it is more a less question what people will do if/then the rape has already happened. Will they try to revenge it someway or not? If yes when to whom? How? etc. If the girl is already raped, that will not take it away anymore. So are ones willing to go jail as making some revenges? And basically destroying his own life (hard to get work, hard to create family etc.).

Good night!

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 12:21 AM
Men and women are already considered equal by law, I don't see why people are still saying men and women are not equal and that we need more equality. Imposing quotas is not equality.

Laws are just laws. Personal attitudes and behavior are the real things here. How one see another person (rights, role, responsibilities).

Aren
04-26-2018, 12:21 AM
There's nothing wrong with the Swedish law. It's simply outdated as it was created by Scandinavians, for Scandinavians. The idea of prisons being a rehab surely works for your average redneck drunk Swede who got off the wrong path and became a small time criminal. It's however not effective towards 28 year old Afghans or Moroccans pretending to be 16 and who believe women are creatures for them to do whatever they want with. These kind of animals only respond to laws which will cut off your hand if you ever touch a woman inappropriately.

de Burgh II
04-26-2018, 12:30 AM
I might be coming off as insensitive to an extent, but this woman put herself in a situation that could have been avoided. Meaning that, she is too hellbent on her SJW crusades that is enabling this nonsensical behavior that is coalescing into this societal, rat-experiment abomination that is plaguing the Western world today. Which is this politically-correct, liberal-socialism that is destroying Western society and values. That is dismantling traditional values,cultures, norms and ways of life into the modernistic abomination we see today. Unregulated immigration of rapists, extremists, and overall degenerates that raises crime and downgrades a country's living standards to that of a third world abomination gone wrong.

Nevertheless, despite this, these two rapists do deserve the death penalty for their despicable actions without a second thought. Every action has consequences; regardless if their good or bad. That includes the two Afghan rapists and the woman herself.

Lightshade25
04-26-2018, 12:42 AM
There's nothing wrong with the Swedish law. It's simply outdated as it was created by Scandinavians, for Scandinavians. The idea of prisons being a rehab surely works for your average redneck drunk Swede who got off the wrong path and became a small time criminal. It's however not effective towards 28 year old Afghans or Moroccans pretending to be 16 and who believe women are creatures for them to do whatever they want with. These kind of animals only respond to laws which will cut off your hand if you ever touch a woman inappropriately.

So is it normal for someone who killed 77 people (Breivik) to be sentenced to only 21 years in prison and be allowed to study at one of Norway's top colleges? Meh, so fucking weird.

Aren
04-26-2018, 12:47 AM
So is it normal for someone who killed 77 people (Breivik) to be sentenced to only 21 years in prison and be allowed to study at one of Norway's top colleges? So fucking weird.

I knew someone was gonna bring up Breivik. So what? It's not like he's the norm or anywhere close to it. Although I do think there should be actual life sentences and Breivik obviously deserved one. But he's case is unique and nothing that would've broken the system if Norway was 100% Scandinavian unlike the current situation.

Magnolia
04-26-2018, 01:29 AM
+1

There were lot of similar unbelievable stories like this one recently about drunk women and immigrants. I suspect that it may be fake news.

Many internet news about Sweden sound pretty unrealistic and even absurd to me. I am not an expert on the Swedish society so it is very difficult for me to say what is true...

But I saw a Swedish movie - and father told to his small son (maybe 3 yo) something like "you shouldn't restrict yourself with conviction you are a boy; life is more colorful" - I have to say I was quite surprised to hear that. I would never thought they'd want to create a neuter society for real.

Rumata
04-26-2018, 05:27 AM
Honestly this situation is just as bad in all Nordic countries.

The Nordic countries are commonly believed to enjoy democracy... So, there are two options:

1. Most of the voters approve the current situation.
2. The system doesn't properly represent the expectations of voters and can hardly be considered democratic.

Choose one.

Rumata
04-26-2018, 05:31 AM

It all sounds sane. But 15 months of jail for a rape doesn't seem an appropriate sentence even for a drunk Swedish redneck.

Dandelion

Too many people, especially boomers, are trusting in the naive and egalitarian narrative. It reminds me of that one video about Sweden I once watched were a hysterical middle-aged woman was yelling 'they are just children' when talking about economic male migrants who are in their late 20s or mid thirties in most cases.

Older women are the biggest proponents of the Social Democrats in Sweden I think, because when they were young they saw the Swedish economy grow steadily.

Finnish Swede
Maybe the muzzies have it right, maybe we should switch sides. Can you imagine if everyone did, the feminists would say holy chit we fucked up lol.

First: Americans (those who are conservative, like you?) ideas what & who is feminists differs quite a lot how majority of people see the same in Scandinavia.

Scondly: if doing that (theorecitical ... and here) you really could step in the situation like gender war.

I don't think that big mass of mens wants that or could even go on that. Ever. As it something which is against your nature (wanted or not). Plus that if anything, would destroy one ethnic forever....so what's the benefits?

If one don't see (or agree) that there is a problem, then he obvious won't see anything which should be changed or fixed either. Believe me I have talked enough with my dad and my Swedish grandparents about all different immigration waves into Sweden...since 1960's (Finns).

All big traditional Swedish political parties have supported those (and back at those days even said that Sweden can handle the immigration issues much better than France or USA). Today I partly feel that those same political parties simply will not have guts to admit that they have been totally wrong. And another part of their members probable still believes those fantasies.

With fixing something? I ment society: it's laws, morals, values. Those should be first updated to correspondence the present condition of Sweden. It is not anymore country there Norwegians, Danish and Finns were the only foreigners they had or faced.

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 05:54 AM
The Nordic countries are commonly believed to enjoy democracy... So, there are two options:

1. Most of the voters approve the current situation.
2. The system doesn't properly represent the expectations of voters and can hardly be considered democratic.

Chose one.

How a hell I would know for sure? But what know about your system? It is a bad joke and pure farce!

Ok. Personally? Based on my own feelings only? I think it has been 1 (they have elections after every 4 years). Of course if the right wing and the nationalis forces would still increse their popularity a lot (as they have done little by little now in last 8 years time)....then that would really test the democracy system of Sweden. Other political parties have been ready to create all kind of coalitions to keep SD out of power. Something which was still totally impossible 20 years ago. These nationalist parties are new phenomenon in Sweden's political field. SD took a part of general election first time 2010 and by then many did even know about them. 2014 they increased their popularity a lot. And same will happen now 2018. So Swedish really have not had much options to change anything (if looking their immigration development since 1960's).

Rumata
04-26-2018, 06:49 AM
How a hell I would know for sure? But what know about your system? It is a bad joke and pure farce!

Ok. Personally? Based on my own feelings only? I think it has been 1 (they have elections after every 4 years). Of course if the right wing and the nationalis forces would still increse their popularity a lot (as they have done little by little now in last 8 years time)....then that would really test the democracy system of Sweden. Other political parties have been ready to create all kind of coalitions to keep SD out of power. Something which was still totally impossible 20 years ago. These nationalist parties are new phenomenon in Sweden's political field. SD took a part of general election first time 2010 and by then many did even know about them. 2014 they increased their popularity a lot. And same will happen now 2018. So Swedish really have not had much options to change anything (if looking their immigration development since 1960's).

You can't know it for sure as you aren't sure the Swedish elections weren't rigged. That's my point. And the next elections will test it indeed. Even though iirc in 2014 this kind of crime in Sweden was already widespread and the fact that no political party had the will and power to address them properly looks strange.

Concerning 'my system', I know it well enough. But I don't pretend that it works. While many people pretend that the West has real democracy. In my opinion, it's not possible to have elections both closed and fair as there are always people willing to rig them. Think before you point the finger.

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 07:46 AM
You can't know it for sure as you aren't sure the Swedish elections weren't rigged. That's my point.
And I said the same ... did't I? Still there is always one kind of ''feeling'' or ''image'' how people will think (big picture). Not talking about gallups only, but real people. Sweden is much smaller country versus Russia.

And the next elections will test it indeed.
Sure, again like I wrote. Still last gallups (now 2018) shows that popularity of SD is going down again. Big question...are those real or reliable? It would be quite easy to make a ''fake'' ones even here (especially as one will not be responsible of those kind of data/information).
http://i.xomf.com/gyrpd.png

Even though iirc in 2014 this kind of crime in Sweden was already widespread
Sure. But they still were a new one. Average age of Swedish people is getting higher and higher all the time (people will not change easily something which they have voted decates maybe whole lifes). Media likes to write negative issues about SD and nationalist forces and honestly some of their own sayings and actions...are ....sorry to say ...really stupid! Being nationalist will not make anybody automatically ''clever or wise'' person. Sad but true. And last but not least ...so called one matter movement can not really win any elections in Sweden (not in near future...for sure). So those should (among of critism of immigration) also be able to offer realiable proposals to other areas of lives like economic policy. 2014 they did't or worse ... could't. That's the real problem of many populist movements. Hell now...maybe I should go to politic. LOL.

the fact that no political party had the will and power to address them properly looks strange.
Njah...they are just scary that system which has run Sweden last decades could loose its power.

Concerning 'my system', I know it well enough. But I don't pretend that it works. While many people pretend that the West has real democracy.
You should start to know me. Did anything what I wrote surprise you? I'm not like your Putin lover trolls (= totally blind person).

Think before you point the finger.
Sorry. This needs to be a culture issue now. There is one unwritten ''law'' in Finland; followed by wise persons....
Do not start to critize something if your own ''home base'' sucks much more! Just because it makes you look hypocrite, stupid and liar....and Finns hates all those types very much!

And yes, I someway like that guideline in life too.

Gold-Shekel
04-26-2018, 09:31 AM
Laws are just laws. Personal attitudes and behavior are the real things here. How one see another person (rights, role, responsibilities).

Why do you want to change people's attitudes? Feminists (and women in general) behave like children, are men pushing for a change by forcing them to grow up? Nope. The law is there to avoid these attitudes impeaching actual equality.

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 09:37 AM
Why do you want to change people's attitudes?

Oh. Not in here. Those are fine here. I talked just general levels.

Would be funny to hear what that: ''behave like childish'' will mean to you.

Gold-Shekel
04-26-2018, 09:39 AM
Oh. Not in here. It's fine here. I talked just general levels.

In reality the "general level" is just women observing things they don't like about their man (or other women's men) and pointing it out as a societal problem.

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 09:44 AM
In reality the "general level" is just women observing things they don't like about their man (or other women's men) and pointing it out as a societal problem.

And those are not that (if they don't like them)?
Half of population...

Dandelion
04-26-2018, 09:45 AM
I agree with Rumata that Western Europeans are less free than they think, it matters not if Russians are even less. However, I do believe the Swedish election happen according to a correct procedure. This is also bad news, for it means many Swedes still are trusting in the Social Democrats despite everything.

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 09:49 AM
I agree with Rumata that Western Europeans are less free than they think, it matters not if Russians are even less.

It matters so that they should look on mirror.....loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time and keep their mouth shut! I agree, it will not matter any other ways!

Gold-Shekel
04-26-2018, 09:50 AM
And those are not that (if they don't like them)?
Half of population...

So you want men to behave exactly like women want them to be? That sounds like extremism to me.

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 09:56 AM
It matters so that they should look on mirror.....loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time and keep their mouth shut! I agree, it will not matter any other ways!

better tell us more about rape culture in sweden-finnland, we all know that refugees just try to follow aborigenal culture.
I also might say the woman wanted to be raped for enjoy from new expirience, but I have no proves for it.

About freedom: i think it's rather nice idea be free for rape someone who you want.

Aaaand, some old movie about innocent practices in norht eupore. surely, no links with present situation

http://www.yapfiles.ru/show/1235350/f52b1f162bcb030751bc29251a5d6695.mp4.html?autoplay =1

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 09:58 AM
I agree with Rumata that Western Europeans are less free than they think, it matters not if Russians are even less. However, I do believe the Swedish election happen according to a correct procedure. This is also bad news, for it means many Swedes still are trusting in the Social Democrats despite everything.

But let you define: freedom for doing what? Also: order and freedom are opposite things.

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 10:02 AM
So you want men to behave exactly like women want them to be? That sounds like extremism to me.

Njah.... I'm not forcing anybody to behave anyways. I support free system! Bit like market economy, you know? Plus good equal opportunities to women develop themselves if/then they want or need that.

Most of times women will choose who she will accept (men are the hunters). If the guy still will not want to live like she wants .... next one please! He can also continue looking another women. If needed maybe one time dropping some of his other criterion for woman...free to do that too ... his choices...if he still want to live how he likes (and that's something which most of women will not agree). And finally even live alone his whole life if it ends on that. Again his choices, not mine!

So nope...I'm not one the who says how ones should live (as long as he follows the local laws). But I damn sure know how I will want to live!

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 10:09 AM
Most of times women will choose who she will accept (men are the hunters). If the guy still will not want to live like she wants .... next one please! He can also continue looking another women. If needed maybe one time dropping some of his other criterion for woman...free to do that too ... his choices...if he still want to live how he likes (and that's something which most of women will not agree). And finally even live alone his whole life if it ends on that. Again his choices, not mine!

pure communism in action, lenin cries. wear on this one, comrade

http://www.sovietboots.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Soviet-ushanka.jpg

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 10:21 AM
pure communism in action, lenin cries. wear on this one, comrade

http://www.sovietboots.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Soviet-ushanka.jpg

Sorry to be cruel ... but you are really boring man ЛыSSый.

I like Rumata much more than you. Even if we disagree many things ... he always explains his opinions. Same goes with Targitaus. Even Porn Master wins you 6-0! LOL.

Luckily I will need to go now ''lissu''! So for next time .... which I hope will never see the dayligh ... but knowing you...it sure will.

Gold-Shekel
04-26-2018, 10:30 AM
Njah.... I'm not forcing anybody to behave anyways. I support free system! Bit like market economy, you know? Plus good equal opportunities to women develop themselves if/then they want or need that.

So nope...I'm not one the who says how ones should live (as long as he follows the local laws). But I damn sure know how I will want to live!

You just described how beta males are made. Adapt to women, get a woman an alpha wouldn't live with or submit to, get a woman that has "changed" guys just because she fails to adapt herself. No wonder your society is declining.

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 10:31 AM
Sorry to be cruel ... but you are really boring man ЛыSSый.

I like Rumata much more than you. Even if we disagree many things ... he always explains his opinions. Same goes with Targitaus. Even Porn Master wins you 6-0! LOL.

Luckily I will need to go now ''lissu''! So for next time .... which I hope will never see the dayligh ... but knowing you...it sure will.

ay, i know this funny silly tactic. some users have written you also fall in love with me, now i get one prove about it. sorry, no chances, try porn master - if you rich and lucky might be you may brag after your friends "he raped me and took all my money, awesome, real russian".

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 10:33 AM
You just described how beta males are made. Adapt to women, get a woman an alpha wouldn't live with or submit to, get a woman that has "changed" guys just because she fails to adapt herself. No wonder your society is declining.

but such betas are basis of present day society and civilisation in general.

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 10:40 AM

Oh, and how so called alpha men will behave (differently) if women will reject them? Kidnapp her, beat her, rape her, kill her?

Yes, that's real ''alpha''!

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 10:59 AM
this thread reminds me old wisdom "man may speak about ewerything, woman turn everythyng in relations theme".

Gold-Shekel
04-26-2018, 11:16 AM
Oh, and how so called alpha men will behave (differently) if women will reject them? Kidnapp her, beat her, rape her, kill her?

Yes, that's real ''alpha''!

No, an alpha finds a real woman who understands that her little complaints are not important compared to the ideological and spiritual closeness to her man.

Funny how you were conditionned, you immediately narrow things down to rape.

Moje ime
04-26-2018, 11:52 AM
No, an alpha finds a real woman who understands that her little complaints are not important compared to the ideological and spiritual closeness to her man.

Stockholm syndrome?

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 12:00 PM

Funny how you were conditionned, you immediately narrow things down to rape.

Bravo!

I was already worry that you are just similar person than ''lissu''. I meant that was't hard question to answer, was it?
If people are talking a lot of beta-men, surely they have had picture what alpha men are...

Ok, in bigger picture...I agree.

Compromises are needed! Easy to see that then looking on my parents marriage (they are still happily together).

But that concerns both sides ... at least here!

Otherwise it will not work. As my dad is a wise man, he knows that too :). He gives my mother to decide some things (maybe smaller ones or something which are quite to same for him...where to go holidays etc.). And as doing that he someway rise his ''rights'' to influence family's big decisions (which he mainly do ... of course after he has talked with my mother). And as he behaves like that (and has done all the time) ... he has someway earned the trust of my mother (he will think what's the best of whole family, and not only for him) and she will let him to make those big decisions. But that all will not come just like that. Snaps fingers...just because one is man and another is women. One thing which some men don't understand.

That's why I'm bit sad what comes to Sweden. Many nationalist here brings up their ideas totally wrong ways. Because I also think (and hope) that normal days matters can be fixed so that both women and men can be happy here. But if those are ''offered'' to women unquestionable facts (what they should do, how they should behave or live)...it really piss us off heavily. And after you have lost the discussion (as it will not lead anywhere anymore). I think; men should behave more like my dad! Win the right ''battles'' and always think the total benefit of whole family (not only yourself). And everything would go just well....

Other European cultures differs lot of ours, so I will not comment behalf of those.

KMack
04-26-2018, 12:09 PM
What does this have to do with bringing in 3rd world rapeugees. For forcible rape he gets a little over a year and no deportations? What happened to civilization?

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 12:11 PM
What does this have to do with bringing in 3rd world rapeugees. For forcible rape he gets a little over a year and no deportations? What happened to civilization?

Laws (and their background) and political field (parties) have been already discussed on this thread.
=> I don't have anything to add on those.

Of course others .... free to talk.

KMack
04-26-2018, 12:18 PM
BTW what kind of a women, in her 40's, who bumps into 18-20 year old refugees outside of a bar and then willingly goes back to the refugee center to drink and smoke with them? This was like 3 AM. Weird.

Gold-Shekel
04-26-2018, 12:23 PM
Bravo!

I was already worry that you are just similar person than ''lissu''. I meant that was't hard question to answer, was it?
If people are talking a lot of beta-men, surely they have had picture what alpha men are...

Ok, in bigger picture...I agree.

Compromises are needed! Easy to see that then looking on my parents marriage (they are still happily together).

But that concerns both sides ... at least here!

Otherwise it will not work. As my dad is a wise man, he knows that too :). He gives my mother to decide some things (maybe smaller ones or something which are quite to same for him...where to go holidays etc.). And as doing that he someway rise his ''rights'' to influence family's big decisions (which he mainly do ... of course after he has talked with my mother). And as he behaves like that (and has done all the time) ... he has someway earned the trust of my mother (he will think what's the best of whole family, and not only for him) and she will let him to make those big decisions. But that all will not come just like that. Snaps fingers...just because one is man and another is women. One thing which some men don't understand.

That's why I'm bit sad what comes to Sweden. Many nationalist here brings up their ideas totally wrong ways. Because I also think (and hope) that normal days matters can be fixed so that both women and men can be happy here. But if those are ''offered'' to women unquestionable facts (what they should do, how they should behave or live)...it really piss us off heavily. And after you have lost the discussion (as it will not lead anywhere anymore). I think; men should behave more like my dad! Win the right ''battles'' and always think the total benefit of whole family (not only yourself). And everything would go just well....

Other European cultures differs lot of ours, so I will not comment behalf of those.

It seems to me your family and the roles in it are quite traditional but that you believe most guys don't want a functional and stable family. Most men are not selfish and think of a higher interest, it is women that are selfish, just look at most divorces where women target money and material assets and use excuses like "I wanna live life to its fullest" while at the same time ruining the father of their children and their children at the same time, I blame that on Western propaganda about freedom being superior to national/familial interest. Your dad is just a normal man, or is your country so fucked up that such a man is considered a rarity, but it's good that you think highly of him.

KMack
04-26-2018, 12:31 PM
What would feminists say if a 45 year old Man, who bumped into 2 18 year old female refugees, and then went back to their room to drink some more? That is what this lady did. When people, at 3 AM after drinking, go to someone else's place it is for 1 reason.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 12:35 PM
BTW what kind of a women, in her 40's, who bumps into 18-20 year old refugees outside of a bar and then willingly goes back to the refugee center to drink and smoke with them? This was like 3 AM. Weird.
What would feminists say if a 45 year old Man, who bumped into 2 18 year old female refugees, and then went back to their room to drink some more? That is what this lady did. When people, at 3 AM after drinking, go to someone else's place it is for 1 reason.

Good points. Maybe in fact she raped those refugee boys?:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Qda95tuimgo/Tbn07QW35XI/AAAAAAAAAAw/oQM9-fbYEgc/s1600/opera-singer..class.jpg

https://mott342.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/opera-viking.jpg

Moje ime
04-26-2018, 12:37 PM

You obviously think feminists are some brainless females without sense for reality. Well maybe in America today you have that.

I and some other women on this thread said already that this sounds like nonsense story. Possible fake news.

And I will add this - maybe woman was a prostitute but they were so "primitive" to refuse to pay.

KMack
04-26-2018, 12:40 PM
You obviously think feminists are some brainless females without sense for reality. Well maybe in America today you have that.

I and some other women on this thread said already that this sounds like nonsense story. Possible fake news.

And I will add this - maybe woman was a prostitute but they were so "primitive" to refuse to pay.

Now that I read about this more, this lady seems like those female UN workers who was fucking male refugees in the camps.

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 12:45 PM
It seems to me your family and the roles in it are quite traditional but that you believe most guys don't want a functional and stable family. Most men are not selfish and think of a higher interest, it is women that are selfish, just look at most divorces where women target money and material assets and use excuses like "I wanna live life to its fullest" while at the same time ruining the father of their children and their children at the same time, I blame that on Western propaganda about freedom being superior to national/familial interest. Your dad is just a normal man, or is your country so fucked up that such a man is considered a rarity, but it's good that you think highly of him.

Correct. It's a typical Lutheran Northern Europe family. Sorry, I forgot to mentioned one thing: my mother is working too. She was at home from pregnancy period to I started school.

Yes...you are right. I don't believe most of guys are like my dad. Unfortunately. Not even here, not to talking about other sides of Europe. For example I have seen enough documents about southern European marriages and discussed with couple of girls too. After Amen...too many guys still continues their old life-style (spending times with their friends in the evenings and women will take care about whole home and kids). Of course, does't matter me, but just to say.

Divorces are common here too. But unlikely USA, here women will not suck their husband same ways. And many cases the wealthy of family is divided more equally between parents (as both are working). Plus wise persons will sign marriage settlement at time they'll get marry. BUT...I agree....there is one thing which is not right. Mens rights to be or see kids after possible the divorce. Mother can make that quite difficult to father. Or at least limit that time heavily. Of course everything changes then child will become 18 (adult).

Moje ime
04-26-2018, 12:46 PM
Now that I read about this more, this lady seems like those female UN workers who was fucking male refugees in the camps.

If they do that with free will then fine, why would we bother about that?

Peterski
04-26-2018, 12:53 PM
The role of men is to protect their women from foreigners, but feminism has made it that saying "their" women is somehow sexist

Male chivalry (including the idea that the role of men is to protect women) was only invented during the Middle Ages.

It did not exist before the Middle Ages. Also bear in mind, that the role of Medieval knights was to protect ladies, not all women. A lady is someone who behaves in a certain way and respects men. What incentives do Swedish men have to start protecting Swedish feminists who hate Swedish men?

Gold-Shekel
04-26-2018, 12:54 PM
Male chivalry (including the idea that the role of men is to protect women) was only invented during the Middle Ages.

It did not exist before the Middle Ages. Also bear in mind, that the role of Medieval knights was to protect ladies, not all women. A lady is someone who behaves in a certain way and respects men. What incentives do Swedish men have to start protecting Swedish feminists who hate Swedish men?

If you don't protect your woman and women of your family, you're not a man. As for the Swedish men thing, you're taking the problem backwards. It's because men's role was taken away and given to the state that feminism has had such a rise.

Correct. It's a typical for Northern Europe family. Sorry, I forgot to mentioned one thing: my mother is working too. She was at home from pregnancy period to I started school.

Yes...you are right. I don't believe most of guys are like my dad. Unfortunately. Not even here, not to talking about other sides of Europe. For example I have seen more enough documents about southern European marriages and discussed with couple of girls too. After Amen...too many guys still continues their old life-style (spending times with their friends in the evenings and women will take care about whole home and kids). Of course, does't matter me, but just to say.

Divorces are common here too. But unlikely USA, here women will not suck their husband same ways. And many case the wealthy of family is divided more equally between parents (as both are working). Plus wise persons will sign marriage settlement at time they'll get marry. BUT...I agree....there is one thing which is not right. Mens rights to be or see kids after possible divorce. Mother can make that quite difficult to father. Or at least limit that time heavily. Of course everything changes then child will become 18 (adult).

It's no wonder men have a hard time settling, in fact women today are like that too, the fact that everyone has has several boyfriends/girlfriends before takes away any sensitivity one could have for their partner and do not accept the responsibility of being a couple(relationship is a bullshit word). As for women sucking the money out, I don't mean in the way they do it in the US but through a)Selling the house and b)Going in a lawyer war in which both will just lose all their money.

Moje ime
04-26-2018, 12:55 PM

It did not exist before the Middle Ages. I also think that the role of Medieval knights was to protect ladies, not all women. A lady is someone who behaves in a certain way and who respects men. What incentives do Swedish men have to start protecting Swedish feminists who hate Swedish men?

What about mothers and daughters?

Peterski
04-26-2018, 12:59 PM
What about mothers and daughters?

This is about family, not about gender. Your instinct to protect your sons is just as strong as your instinct to protect your daughters.

But people don't feel such strong kinship with entire nation as they do with close family.

And feminists are anti-nationalist and anti-ethnocentrist, so they exclude themselves from the bond of kinship on national level.

Here is what a Ukrainian feminist wrote about it: "(...) women did not participate in the wars of civilizations, didn’t care much about the ideas of tribes and nations, which they considered were invented by men and for men (...)"

Source: http://www.bestkievguide.com/why-on-earth-ukrainian-women-are-so-beautiful/

She forgot to add that men also used to kidnap and trade brides, and cared mainly about male lineage when it comes to kinship.

The Swedish Vikings for example, had a history of enslaving and kidnapping women from continental Europe for sex and marriage.

It was only during the Middle Ages when maternal line of descent also became important for defining ethnicity in some cultures.

Anglojew
04-26-2018, 01:06 PM
But at least she proved it: she isn’t “racist” or “Islamophobic,” and that’s the important thing.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Afghan-rapist-in-Sweden.jpg

Swedish woman who accompanied two Afghans to prove that xenophobes are wrong, is raped and abused

A middle-aged Swedish woman was raped and abused by two Afghan asylum seekers in their asylum accommodation, Fria Tider reports. The woman, who was a member of a Facebook group against migrant deportations, tried to prove that xenophobes are wrong about the fact that Afghans are dangerous.

The woman was raped and harassed on 26 December last year. She wanted to meet someone during a night out and when she was unsuccessful, decided to go with the two Afghan men, she told the police.

She met the two unaccompanied refugees from Afghanistan outside a pub and decided to accompany them to their asylum centre in Ljungby.

The woman, a member of an anti-deportation group, told police: “I have never been afraid or worried about people from other countries” and “I thought it was quite interesting to talk with them”.

When they arrived at the men’s room in the asylum accommodation, things changed rapidly. They drank alcohol and one of the men started touching her, even though she told him she didn’t want him to and against her repeated protests.

Later, one of the men, called Anwar, raped her vaginally and anally, while the other masturbated next to her. It was a very painful experience she said.

After getting away the woman called the police. The two Afghans were arrested and were convicted last week by the Växjö District Court.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/04/swedish-woman-who-accompanied-two-afghans-to-prove-that-xenophobes-are-wrong-is-raped-and-abused/#.Wt8jZqSRRRo.twitter

pragmatist says
Apr 25, 2018 at 5:51 am

I bet she still won’t want them deported.

patriotliz says
Apr 25, 2018 at 9:20 am

@Pragmatist,
I think so…because that would be Islamophobic and contradict all the brainwashing she has received of the Leftist Globalist religion of “multiculturalism.” Thus, you can’t blame the barbarian rapefugees because that’s how they were raised by their misogynistic culture of Islam. Who’s to say that our Western Civilization culture is “superior?”
This cartoon video… classically illustrates the dumb-dumb-dhimmi Leftist desire for suicide by 3rd world barbarian cultures:

https://youtu.be/6_GYLxe3Vuk

Simo Hayha says
Apr 25, 2018 at 8:29 am

But, but, but, “Migrants are not dangerous, they are IN DANGER,” according to libturds especially the uneducated, unsophisticated, low-information pinheads who lead marches with large banners showing their solidarity with rapists, drug dealers, bombers, beheaders, child attackers, etc. Yeah, right. Maybe SOME DAY, the idiot politicians will acknowledge their horrible error of judgement in opening the floodgates to bring in and support millions of worthless detritus specimens of semi-humanity!

somehistory says
Apr 24, 2018 at 3:18 pm

Experience teaches, but in cases like this, it’s a hard lesson learned.

paul_bay says
Apr 25, 2018 at 11:50 am

a libtard getting an education… Love it!

Asally says
Apr 25, 2018 at 12:31 pm

This woman seems ok with xenophobia now. She went to the police. That is xenophobic right there. One of the things that makes these people so “interesting” is their different views and customs. Wasn’t it great that she learned about the Islamic belief that women are chattel and the Islamic custom that they are provided by Allah to give pleasure to Muslim men? And what is this with the police arresting them, the court’s convicting them and a judge sentencing them? All wrong!! Where is the respect for THEIR sensitivities and THEIR culture? They were, after all, just doing what they believe is their right to do in their culture. Should Swedish culture trump theirs just because this happened in Sweden? The Swedes have not seemed to care about the abuses of most of the other women in their country. This one must have connections. What a disgusting story – from every angle.

We did not learn she is not a xenophobe. We learned that at heart she IS a xenophobe. And one that can apparently learn from experience, even though it had to be HER and not just some other woman she didn’t really care about. RIght?

Carolyne says
Apr 25, 2018 at 2:01 pm

One supposes that it got more interesting to her as the night went along.

Krishna says
Apr 25, 2018 at 5:46 am

That’s the same reason why muslim women in muslim world won’t dare to leave home without husband

boris says
Apr 24, 2018 at 4:19 pm

In Afghan eyes she is just a Swedish whore. Went out in the night alone, went with them to their room, drank alcohol. If this stupid leftish woman read more then just Mainstream Swedish Media she would have known better! Now she knows ‘the truth’, that morlim men

JM says
Apr 25, 2018 at 9:33 am

Post-moderism and neo-Marxism paved the path for the Trojan Horse. The left-wing politicians opened the gates. And the third wave feminists are making sure that no guards are posted. Good luck making it through the night, Sweden.

Reminds me of this story;

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html

Moje ime
04-26-2018, 01:06 PM
This is about family, not about gender. Your instinct to protect your sons is just as strong as your instinct to protect your daughters.

But people don't feel such strong kinship with entire nation as they do with close family.

And feminists are anti-nationalists and anti-ethnocentrist, so they exclude themselves from the bond of kinship on national level:

http://www.bestkievguide.com/why-on-earth-ukrainian-women-are-so-beautiful/

"(...) women did not participate in the wars of civilizations, didn’t care much about the ideas of tribes and nations, which they considered were invented by men and for men (...)"

Those are fancy "feminists". I consider women who did participate in war a true feminists. Yes there were examples in WW2.

On the other hand you can't say that female's bigger empathy is useless in situation eg. when we have to bond better with other nations in mutual interest. Just it doesn't have to go in nonsense extremes.

But solution for this Swedish situation is changing the laws and stop migration that is only real solution here.

Moje ime
04-26-2018, 01:08 PM
Reminds me of this story;

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html

Yes, those are that people without sense of reality.

AK-47
04-26-2018, 01:13 PM
Sorry this woman was brutally attacked.
Her politics are sordid, but no woman should ever be abused like that.
Hopefully she will recover fully and live a happy and productive life.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 01:14 PM
On the other hand you can't say that female's bigger empathy

Women only evolved greater empathy for children (maternal instinct) - they did not evolve empathy for men, or even for other women.

Dandelion

At least some common sense. I always think of personal issues when I see the lack of empathy.

Root

do you have a female member in your family? Whoever they are they're your compatriots women from your own country and you must protect them in any possible ways

Peterski
04-26-2018, 01:15 PM
do you have a female member in your family?

No we are a family 100% consisting of males. But if I had any female family members, I would protect them.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 01:17 PM
Whoever they are they're your compatriots women from your own country and you must protect them in any possible ways

But Polish women usually respect men (and vice versa). That's why they deserve protection.

I'm not sure if the same can be said about Swedish women for example, especially feminists.

Dandelion
04-26-2018, 01:18 PM
No we are a family 100% consisting of males. But if I had any female family members, I would protect them.

Two sperm cells fused. One X and one Y. Your autosomal DNA comes from two males and as an embryo/fetus you were grown in an artificial womb.

Moje ime
04-26-2018, 01:18 PM
Women only evolved greater empathy for children (maternal instinct) - they did not evolve empathy for men, or even for other women.

Maybe in your head. Two sisters eg. have always great empathy for each other.

But women and men - women are careful how they will show it to men because they can be hurt. Is it hard to understand? When you deserve empathy of a woman you will get it alot I'm sure.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 01:19 PM
and you must protect them in any possible ways

"You must" = low morale and desertion. "You want, because you know it is worth it" = high morale and actual will to fight.

The woman in the OP - do you think she deserved to be protected from her own crazy ideas? She is an Anti-Swedish leftist.

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 01:21 PM
If you don't protect your woman and women of your family, you're not a man. As for the Swedish men thing, you're taking the problem backwards. It's because men's role was taken away and given to the state that feminism has had such a rise.

It's no wonder men have a hard time settling, in fact women today are like that too, the fact that everyone has has several boyfriends/girlfriends before takes away any sensitivity one could have for their partner and do not accept the responsibility of being a couple(relationship is a bullshit word). As for women sucking the money out, I don't mean in the way they do it in the US but through a)Selling the house and b)Going in a lawyer war in which both will just lose all their money.

Sure; both genders should change.
That's why (as a girl) I'm against mens comments here that all are women faults! And partly as those comments surely will not lead anything good/positive.

I don't believe that turning back is any realistic option either. The world has changed so much (and change all the time). We don't really know either how happy those women have been back in those those days ...as they did't have any other options ... men most likely were more happy than they are today! But as average women will not be ready to step back into those shoes....the solution should be found somewhere else.

I like how my parents work together .... like loving & caring ''team''.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 01:22 PM
Maybe in your head. Two sisters eg. have always great empathy for each other.

As do e.g. two brothers. Your idea that women have more empathy than men is just wrong.

If they have more empathy than men, it only applies to children, not to people in general.

Dick
04-26-2018, 01:25 PM
is there something mentally wrong with her?

Moje ime
04-26-2018, 01:26 PM
As do e.g. two brothers. Your idea that women have more empathy than men is just wrong.

If they have more empathy than men, it only applies to children, not to people in general.

There are big individual differences, yes, this kind of generalization is dangerous. But you are doing generalization of woman in worst possible way over and over again and it irritates.

AK-47
04-26-2018, 01:28 PM
is there something mentally wrong with her?
https://i0.wp.com/bitchspot.jadedragononline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Liberalism-is-a-Mental-Disease.jpg?w=400

Peterski
04-26-2018, 01:28 PM
But you are doing generalization of woman in worst possible way over and over again and it irritates.

I just said that men are not inferior to women in terms of empathy, and it irritates you?

Wasn't feminism about equality rather than about claiming that women are superior?

Moje ime
04-26-2018, 01:31 PM
I just said that men are not inferior to women in terms of empathy, and it irritates you?

Wasn't feminism about equality rather than about claiming that women are superior?

No you didn't said that, you said woman are low class humans not capable to love anything but their offspring.

Root
04-26-2018, 01:32 PM
"You must" = low morale and desertion. "You want, because you know it is worth it" = high morale and actual will to fight.

The women in the OP - do you think she deserved to be protected from her own crazy ideas? She is an Anti-Swedish leftist.

with such your thoughts those rapists will continue to rape innocent women in your own town.. you either protect them or they'll face the consequences

Anastasio Somoza: “Somoza may be a son of a bitch, but he's our son of a bitch.” something like this, this applies to the current situation..

Peterski
04-26-2018, 01:35 PM
do you have a female member in your family? Whoever they are they're your compatriots women from your own country and you must protect them in any possible ways

I have empathy for my compatriots, but not so much for "Westerners", because I learned that they have no empathy and no respect for Polish people.

So generally it is mutual indifference.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 01:37 PM
Two sperm cells fused. One X and one Y. Your autosomal DNA comes from two males and as an embryo/fetus you were grown in an artificial womb.

No, gender is a social construct and 100% of my family identify as males.

wvwvw
04-26-2018, 01:39 PM

She decided to test her leftist assumptions that Swedes are xenophobic and that these radical Muslims are pure gentlemen. Her extreme political ideas overruled her common sense. But just because you are stupid you don’t deserve to be raped.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 01:40 PM
There was a social experiment in Sweden which shows that local men are indifferent (and I'm sure they have their reasons for this):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFaYU87AgAE

tropicofcapricorn
04-26-2018, 01:43 PM
it is getting so out of hand

Gold-Shekel
04-26-2018, 01:44 PM
Sure; both genders should change.
That's why (as a girl) I'm against mens comments here that all are women faults! And partly as those comments surely will not lead anything good/positive.

I don't believe that turning back is any realistic option either. The world has changed so much (and change all the time). We don't really know either how happy those women have been back in those those days ...as they did't have any other options ... men most likely were more happy than they are today! But as average women will not be ready to step back into those shoes....the solution should be found somewhere else.

I like how my parents work together .... like loving & caring ''team''.

This idea that women did not work before feminism is false, proletarian women have always worked but it is the bourgeoises that did not work and even today, now that they have forced all women to work (it is pretty much impossible to survive with one salary) these bourgeoises do not work real jobs, proof is that they always study useless things.

Men were more happy? Let's not kid ourselves, men were miserable, they had to work for pennies and in case of a war had to die for the interest of the rich.

The real problem today is that feminism has created a horizontal conflict between men and women over little things that do not matter in the real world, instead of looking at real problems people today only look at the people who are on the same level as them and blame them for all the world's problems. Men and women blame eachother, black and white blame eachother, religions blame eachother for problems that were caused by people who belong to a whole different cast and that superior cast does not have to worry about being questioned because the bottom people are battleing eachother. This idea that we still have to fight for equality, even though the law has established equality, has destroyed society.

I may sound a bit like a Marxist, but that's the reality, when you look at who George Soros finances it's a bit more clear.

Moje ime
04-26-2018, 01:46 PM
There was a social experiment in Sweden which shows that local men are indifferent (and I'm sure they have their reasons for this):

This is nothing "local", this is how people in all big cities today live, they don't pay much of attention to others. But in more rural areas, where people know each other better, they are more willing to help.

Yaglakar
04-26-2018, 01:46 PM
One has to refer to rape statistics by ethnicity to come to any sort of conclusions. Everything else is food for half-witted minds who digest outliers and form opinions based on isolated cases.

Having said that, the alleged sentences for 'rape' are soft, unless these were cases of sexual misconduct of some sort.

LOL "your women" "our women", those women don't belong to anyone. I am sure they see themselves as independent capable members of society. Sweden is not Asia.

wvwvw
04-26-2018, 01:49 PM
But Polish women usually respect men (and vice versa). That's why they deserve protection.

I'm not sure if the same can be said about Swedish women for example, especially feminists.

Many feminists are men. Sweden’s PM Stefan Löfven, Canada’s Justin Trudeau, and others. The Swedish politicians are the ones throwing girls and women under the bus, to propitiate their multicultural, Leftist deity.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 01:50 PM
If you don't protect your woman and women of your family, you're not a man.

Why do you make it personal?

I just explained where the idea that men should protect women comes from (it is Medieval chivalry, in Ancient times women did not enjoy such special treatment) and why it is becoming obsolete today (because women no longer act as they were supposed to act in times of Medieval chivalry).

Just because I understand what the problem is and why, does not mean that I'm part of the problem.

But on this forum when you post anything, people always turn to ad personam when responding.

Gold-Shekel
04-26-2018, 01:54 PM
Why do you make it personal?

I just explained where the idea that men should protect women comes from (it is Medieval chivalry, in Ancient times women did not enjoy such special treatment) and why it is becoming obsolete today (because women no longer act as they were supposed to act in times of Medieval chivalry).

Just because I understand what the problem is and why, does not mean that I'm part of the problem.

But on this forum when you post anything, people always turn to ad personam when responding.

Why did you take it personally? I'm making a general statement, the "you" was not personal.

wvwvw
04-26-2018, 01:56 PM

People like her are so thoroughly indoctrinated by progressive brainwashing, it’s highly likely that not even being raped will change her mindset one iota. She may believe that they don’t represent Islam. We’ll only find out if she tries again with ’moderate’ ’peaceful’ Muslims

Peterski
04-26-2018, 01:56 PM
The idea that men sacrifice to save women also comes from our deep prehistory, when humans were few in numbers and survival of the species was uncertain.

Prehistoric humans lived in very small bands ca. 50 individuals in each band, 25 men and 25 women. When a hostile band (Neanderthals, etc.) attacked, and killed 20 men but no women, the band still had some chance to survive, because men have higher reproductive powers (they can impregnate many women). However, if that hostile band killed 20 women and no men (because men escaped instead of protecting their women), the decimated band was pretty much doomed to extinction. It was not possible for them to recover demographically - unless they could attack another band and kidnap their women. But if men were cowards, they would not be able to do even that. Generally there were two strategies to avoid the shortage of women - protecting your own women no matter the cost, or kidnapping women (brides) from other bands.

Both of these prehistoric male reproductive strategies (sacrificing to protect your own women and kidnapping foreign women) required men to be brave warriors.

Of course none of those things apply today, when there are seven billion humans on the planet and Western women have low fertility rates anyway, especially feminists. Today, the vast majority of women are just as disposable and unimportant for the survival of human species or even of nations, as men. And they don't like it.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 02:18 PM
The modern equivalent of prehistoric bride kidnapping, are basically mail-order brides.

Western men have apparently abandoned the protective strategy, and switched back to kidnapping (which has not been common since the Middle Ages!).

It means that they see their own women as being low-value compared to foreign women.

Medieval Christian constructs - marriage and chivalry - increased the value of women, while feminism has reduced them to the same value as men.

What I mean by "reduced to the same value as men" is no special treatment like under chivalry. The reason why Western men are opting out of marriage (which is an institution that was introduced in Europe during the Middle Ages by the Catholic Church) is the same as the reason why they are opting out of chivalry.

Marmara
04-26-2018, 02:35 PM
People like her are so thoroughly indoctrinated by progressive brainwashing, it’s highly likely that not even being raped will change her mindset one iota. She may believe that they don’t represent Islam. We’ll only find out if she tries again with ’moderate’ ’peaceful’ Muslims

Hi Raine :) How is your day? :) Weather must be very hot there :) You should practice on tolerating heat, who knows maybe you would one day find yourself in much hotter climate :)

Peterski
04-26-2018, 02:37 PM
BTW, I'm not so traditional and I'm not even anti-feminist in personal life.

Maybe I'm a bit of a "hypocrite" - I'm an internet crusader for traditional European values, by I never want to live my own life in a very traditional way.

I just don't like that leftists and feminists are trying to destroy traditional societies. I'm actually for freedom of choice - who wants to live a traditional life, should be allowed to do so, and who doesn't want it, should be allowed to live as they want. I'm just against the widespread anti-traditional agenda and leftist propaganda.

That's why I don't like when people use ad personam against me, because a lot of my defence of traditionalism does not even apply to my personal life.

I just think that an ideal society is a society where 3/4 of people live a traditional life but 1/4 who choose to be more liberal have freedom to do this.

These proportions can be different it doesn't have to be 3/4 and 1/4, but IMHO at least 1/2 should be traditional.

And of course if you want at least 1/2 of your society to stay traditional, you must defend traditionalism rather than spreading leftard propaganda.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 02:56 PM
with such your thoughts those rapists will continue to rape innocent women in your own town.. you either protect them or they'll face the consequences

Anastasio Somoza: “Somoza may be a son of a bitch, but he's our son of a bitch.” something like this, this applies to the current situation..

We have very few rapefugees in Poland. But I think this (link) is overreaction (and Western media are bashing Poland for incidents like this):

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=cc1_1484830535

And BTW how can you even protect someone if she willingly went to their appartment with them? Read what KMack wrote, I agree with him.

alnortedelsur
04-26-2018, 03:00 PM
LOL, what an idiot progressive leftard.

As we say in Spanish "eso le pasa por buscarse lo que no se le ha perdido" (that happens to her for looking for what she hasn't lost).

I hope this changed her opinion about the refugees she defended so much.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 03:06 PM
Western media bashing of Polish men for protecting their women (incidents such as the one linked in my previous post):

http://www.dw.com/en/polands-government-stays-silent-as-xenophobia-worsens/a-39941042

"Nearly every day, there are attacks on the few foreigners in Poland. The opposition blames the country's ruling right-wing nationalist party, whose leaders rarely dissociate themselves from racist violence."

alnortedelsur
04-26-2018, 03:07 PM

They would pay with life in prison, or at least with many decades in prison, here in US.

All the European judicial systems are a joke, but the Swedish one even more, compared to most of Europe, for what I can see.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 03:17 PM
Polish men are actually protecting their women and all we get for that is being called primitives, backward xenophobes, religious fundamentalists, racists, etc. by Westerners. Or we are even accused of trying to control our women (not allowing them to have sex with Muslim refugees if they want) and being anti-feminist, etc.

I would rather pay the price of some stupid feminists being raped by Muslims from time to time instead of enduring all of that shaming.

On this forum there is also rampant Polonophobia and Poles are being poked fun at for being less liberal, more religious, conservative, etc.

You only fake being concerned about such issues when some tragedy happens. And then you go back to poking fun at backward xenophobic Polacks.

alnortedelsur
04-26-2018, 03:20 PM

We finally agree on something. Except that I would change in the beginning of your paragraph that there were nothing wrong with Swedish law, in the past when there were only Swedes and some few infractors among them who got off the wrong path.

But is very obsolete and inappropriate for the scum/criminal refugees that Sweden is filled up with today.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 03:27 PM

You are idealizing Swedes and Scandinavians. Many things are wrong with modern Sweden and it's not like the only problem are immigrants.

Communism didn't work anywhere and there is no reason to think that it would work well in Sweden if only Sweden was 100% ethnic Swedish. I've noticed that this forum is full of far leftist racists, who think Marxism and Communism are great but some races just haven't evolved enough to live in such societies.

This is actually 100% like views of Engels and Marx (skip to 3:40 and listen to what historian George Watson says):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5vUo1eJyBc

Aren
04-26-2018, 04:01 PM
You are idealizing Swedes and Scandinavians. Many things are wrong with modern Sweden and it's not like the only problem are immigrants.

Communism didn't work anywhere and there is no reason to think that it would work well in Sweden if only Sweden was 100% ethnic Swedish. I've noticed that this forum is full of far leftist racists, who think Marxism and Communism are great but some races just haven't evolved enough to live in such societies.

This is actually 100% like views of Engels and Marx (skip to 3:40 and listen to what historian George Watson says):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5vUo1eJyBc
Ofc many things are wrong with Sweden, unlreated to immigrants. But the Swedish criminal law has not changed much since the late 70s and Sweden in the late 70s from the stories I've heard was a completely safe society. So what has changed? Well we all know that answer to that.
Honestly if the law is punitive or rehabilitating in a society of Scandinavians, it does not matter much it would roughly have the same outcome.

TheMaestro
04-26-2018, 04:17 PM
Swedish cucks wake up :picard2: :thumb001:

Dandelion
04-26-2018, 04:22 PM
Polish men are actually protecting their women and all we get for that is being called primitives, backward xenophobes, religious fundamentalists, racists, etc. by Westerners. Or we are even accused of trying to control our women (not allowing them to have sex with Muslim refugees if they want) and being anti-feminist, etc.

I would rather pay the price of some stupid feminists being raped by Muslims from time to time instead of enduring all of that shaming.

On this forum there is also rampant Polonophobia and Poles are being poked fun at for being less liberal, more religious, conservative, etc.

You only fake being concerned about such issues when some tragedy happens. And then you go back to poking fun at backward xenophobic Polacks.

But not in your country. If refugees were allowed in en masse it would not be because they're feminist women or traditionalist women they'd harass them, it would be because they're Polish women.

So don't bow for the hostility from outside of Poland and stand firmly and steadfast.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 04:29 PM
But we did in fact allow in refugees en masse - we have a few million Ukrainian refugees!

Well not all of them are actual refugees, but the same applies to immigrants in the West.

Dandelion
04-26-2018, 04:47 PM
But we did in fact allow in refugees en masse - we have a few million Ukrainian refugees!

Well not all of them are actual refugees, but the same applies to immigrants in the West.

And ЛыSSыйs are very rapey toward Polish women? Most hohols probably find pigs more attractive; then again so do many Afghans goats. I'd still be wary, Peterski.

One thing is for sure, if afterward women get raped it wouldn't be feminist women nor conversative women, it would be Polish women. This is why you should keep protecting them.

Peterski
04-26-2018, 04:49 PM
And ЛыSSыйs are very rapey toward Polish women?

No they behave well.

Porn Master
04-26-2018, 05:31 PM
you are envy peasant ugly losers because you don't know how to rape properly xd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqOcoU7aoFM

silentkiller
04-26-2018, 05:45 PM
That poor woman probably didn't read the Bible, because there is a warning that reads as follows:
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces"
Fuck islam, Muhamed is a pedophile and Allah is the god of dirty camelfuckers.

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 06:04 PM
Fuck islam, Muhamed is a pedophile you write like it something bad

and Allah is the god of dirty camelfuckers. ))) it isn't a name, it just word "god"

silentkiller
04-26-2018, 07:31 PM
you write like it something bad
hahaha, well, somebody really finds some kind of pleasure there.

Rumata
04-26-2018, 07:47 PM
Sorry. This needs to be a culture issue now. There is one unwritten ''law'' in Finland; followed by wise persons....
Do not start to critize something if your own ''home base'' sucks much more! Just because it makes you look hypocrite, stupid and liar....and Finns hates all those types very much!

And yes, I someway like that guideline in life too.

What makes you think that I should keep my mouth shut on the issues of Sweden and Finland? Try to give a reasonable explanation.

Why couldn't I criticize anything in your countries even if the country of my residence sucked more? Would I get the right to bash your countries if I moved to Switzerland?

Of course, my criticism doesn't make me 'hypocrite, stupid and liar' a bit. Why would it? :picard1: But it seems that someone here just doesn't stand the criticism much no matter if correctly applied. And the equation of persons to their countries doesn't help as you probably take it personally what I say about your countries as well. Is it a kind of super-collectivism you have over there?

Rumata
04-26-2018, 07:54 PM

If the couple has children the break up damages them. The children won't have the example of right family before them. And they'll miss at least one of the parents many times. As your next quote shows it's usually the father in your lands like elsewhere in European countries.

The parents should try to adapt to each other. And in the first place they should know and check each other properly so that not much of the adaptation were required.

...BUT...I agree....there is one thing which is not right. Mens rights to be or see kids after possible the divorce. Mother can make that quite difficult to father. Or at least limit that time heavily. Of course everything changes then child will become 18 (adult).

Rumata
04-26-2018, 08:01 PM
What would feminists say if a 45 year old Man, who bumped into 2 18 year old female refugees, and then went back to their room to drink some more?

Well, the question seems strictly hypothetical as it's probably hard to find as many as "2 18 year old female refugees" together and outside of their camp :rolleyes:

https://www.fresher.ru/mary/10-2015/migranty-stroynoyu-tolpoy%E2%80%A6-chast-2/big/20.jpg

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 08:03 PM
What makes you think that I should keep my mouth shut on the issues of Sweden and Finland? Try to give a reasonable explanation.

Why couldn't I criticize anything in your countries even if the country of my residence sucked more? Would I get the right to bash your countries if I moved to Switzerland?

Of course, my criticism doesn't make me 'hypocrite, stupid and liar' a bit. Why would it? :picard1: But it seems that someone here just doesn't stand the criticism much no matter if correctly applied. And the equation of persons to their countries doesn't help as you probably take it personally what I say about your countries as well. Is it a kind of super-collectivism you have over there?

Yup...that's the difference between Scandinavians & Finns versus Russians. The first ones...if they see something wrong...they'll try to fix it.

Latter one? ...just ''harasoo''...and the things will be just the same ways after next 5years. But still there is always enough time to critize others...this and that (as long as those are outsiders).

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 08:12 PM
If the couple has children the break up damages them. The children won't have the example of right family before them. And they'll miss at least one of the parents many times. As your next quote shows it's usually the father in your lands like elsewhere in European countries.
True, but I would not dramatize that too much. Thanks to somebodies there were lots of kids (1939 -1945) without fathers in Finland. And even those still grew up humans.

Here are lots of talks about divorces and how bad those are. Period. And then nothing more. I would like to see more discussions about reasons behind of divorces and how those reasons could be eliminated.

Rumata
04-26-2018, 08:14 PM
Yup...that's the difference between Scandinavians & Finns versus Russians. The first ones...if they see something wrong...they'll try to fix it.

Latter one? ...just ''harasoo''...and the things will be just the same ways after next 5years. But still there is always enough time to critize others...this and that (as long as those are outsiders).

You don't know if I try to fix or not so isn't it you who should shut up now?

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 08:18 PM
You don't know if I try to fix or not so isn't it you who should shut up now?

Njah...everybody knows that. Those who lives closely enough to Russia.

Rumata
04-26-2018, 08:23 PM
Njah...everybody knows that. Those who lives closely enough to Russia.

You mean if I tried to make things better in the country of 140 000 000 people, you'd notice it? Are you sober now? Be honest.

Aren
04-26-2018, 08:27 PM

She does not represent Swedes. Most rightwing Swedes have a rather positive view of Russia nowadays. And Swedish leftwing tards are just like any other leftwing tards in Western Europe. This is just her anti-Slavic Finnish side talking.

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 08:28 PM
You mean if I tried to make things better in the country of 140 000 000 people, you'd notice it? Are you sober now? Be honest.

Oh, it is exacty opposite...it doesn't mean anything what you do or what you don't do .... but it means alot what you all 140 000 000 people will do together, or not do!

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 08:31 PM
Oh, it is opposite...it doens't mean anything what you do or not do....but it means alot what you all 140 000 000 people will do, or doing ... nothing!

all of them are doing what they need. sorry if they do another things what you want. at least they don't rape each other and don't use socialistic ideology as basis. isn't it great? they even don't tolerance and goverment don't requare it from them.

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 08:35 PM
all of them doing what they need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNoK2N3pmK8

Rumata
04-26-2018, 08:36 PM
Oh, it is exacty opposite...it doesn't mean anything what you do or what you don't do .... but it means alot what you all 140 000 000 people will do together, or not do!

Look, you've addressed me on the personal level. Now, stop playing an idiot and shift subject to the whole population of the country of my residence.
You still didn't answer my question: what would you sing to me if I lived in Switzerland??

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 08:42 PM
Look, you've addressed me on the personal level. Now, stop playing an idiot and shift subject to the whole population of the country of my residence.
You still didn't answer my question: what would you sing to me if I lived in Switzerland??

Did I? I used to talk about Russians as a group!

Rumata
04-26-2018, 08:46 PM
She does not represent Swedes. Most rightwing Swedes have a rather positive view of Russia nowadays. And Swedish leftwing tards are just like any other leftwing tards in Western Europe. This is just her anti-Slavic Finnish side talking.

This positive view is probably due to the fact Russia still didn't fall to ultra-liberalism and is increasingly less left wing.

Rumata
04-26-2018, 08:56 PM
Did I? I used to talk about Russians as a group!

Sure, you did. Also, stop falling to this nonsense addressing to me as to the people of my country. It's stupid and irritating.

I agree with Rumata...

------------------------

True, but I would not dramatize that too much. Thanks to somebodies there were lots of kids (1939 -1945) without fathers in Finland. And even those still grew up humans.

Here are lots of talks about divorces and how bad those are. Period. And then nothing more. I would like to see more discussions about reasons behind of divorces and how those reasons could be eliminated.
Humans, but not the same humans as they could be.
I'm dealing with this problem closely, so you can believe me that I don't overdramatize here.

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 09:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNoK2N3pmK8

yep, just tell us more about welfare crowds in finnland, surely they're hardworking people

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 09:21 PM
Humans, but not the same humans as they could be.

Oh, really....well mister...whose fault was that?

I someway assume that those guys did't think about that much...they had ''greater'' goals.

Rumata
04-26-2018, 09:28 PM
Oh, really....well mister...whose fault was that?

I someway think that those guys did't think about that much...

OMG, could you stop with your propaganda for a minute? The matter was children from broken families, not the red bastards butchering innocent Finns.

Sure, you aren't interested in acknowledging openly that you consider fathers to be less important to children than mothers. And you do, don't you?

MissMischief
04-26-2018, 10:08 PM
I have a feeling this is just another deliberately fabricated story. I can't find any evidence-based, credible articles about it from reputable news outlets.

Either way, assuming it's true (which I don't think it is), that's a horrible thing to experience. However, why are some women so freaking dumb and naive? Don't they have any sense of personal responsibility or any kind of awareness?

You shouldn’t meet or go with any stranger(s) alone at night regardless of who they are. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 10:11 PM
OMG, could you stop with your propaganda for a minute? The matter was children from broken families, not the red bastards butchering innocent Finns.

Sure, you aren't interested in acknowledging openly that you consider fathers to be less important to children than mothers. And you do, don't you?

Rumata, she can't. It's ordinary for present day western society when person smart enpught for remember propaganda, but too stupied for thinking. This is the besis of their siciety. The same thing with unimportance of fathers - their role is share life expirience, it's useless and harmful how - western servants must do not remember their past, just present day propaganda. Ler you re-read "1984". And let you recall my words after: after 10 years this girl will have another point of wiev on some things cause oficcial propaganda of her country will be changed. Such persons interesting in such aspects only: get knowledge about latest western propaganda news and have fun from them due to it.

Teutone
04-26-2018, 10:16 PM

Totally unrelated but arent mothers really more important? for thousamd of years mothers had the leading role of raising children. I have more problems with feminized manlets in the west that take the mother role while the wife takes the father role

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 10:35 PM
Totally unrelated but arent mothers really more important? for thousamd of years mothers had the leading role of raising children. I have more problems with feminized manlets in the west that take the mother role while the wife takes the father role

not mother, but grandmas and grandphas

https://knk.media/images/2017/05/19/Lavrov.jpg

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 10:35 PM
The matter was children from broken families, not the red bastards butchering innocent Finns.
LOL.

Oh, I have had very good relationship with both; mom & dad. My dad was helper & active supporter then I trained sport seriously.
BUT...yes....if we think about whole childhood...sorry...mother is more important. What a older the child grow the same become more even. Plus if I would a boy, maybe I would keep dad's role slightly bigger than I do now.

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 10:40 PM
LOL.

Oh, I have had very good relationship both with dad and mother. My dad was helper & active supporter then I trained sport seriously.
BUT...yes....if we think about whole childhood...sorry...mother is more important. What a older the child grow the same become more even.

modern day stupied western propaganda based on fact father is slave on work till late evening or perants are divorced. important isn't mother or father, but complete family.

https://svopi.ru/uploads/posts/2015-07/1436600586_0.jpg

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 10:48 PM
modern day stupied western propaganda based on fact father is slave on work till late evening or perants are divorced. important isn't mother or father, but complete family.

Oh, I see .... men can breast-feed in East?

http://chadhowse.helpfuldeveloper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/man-boobs.jpg

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 10:55 PM

http://chadhowse.helpfuldeveloper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/man-boobs.jpg

girl, i've thought you more smart. really, but...

if it's requied, grandma may feed by breasts, sorry, you don't know even such simple fact due to familes are totally broken in your society.
Let me repeat and i ask you re-read such new for you definition for some times you may remember it. don't understand, just remember

Important isn't mother or father, but complete family. with grands

https://lentaua.net/images/news/177fa55d9524e51fcc9d15508a26f5c8.jpg

Dandelion
04-26-2018, 10:57 PM
girl, i've thought you more smart. really, but...

if it's requied, grandma may feed by breasts, sorry, you don't know even such simple fact due to familes are totally broken in your society.
Let me repeat and re-read such new for you definition for some times you may remember it. don't understand, just remember

Grandma even made cheese of milk from her tit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdx_ikUWhms

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 10:59 PM
Grandma even made cheese of milk from her tit.

earlier you've written funnier things. c'mon, try one time more

Dandelion
04-26-2018, 11:03 PM
earlier you've written funnier things. c'mon, try one time more

Well, Ukraine has a different family structure than Sweden and Finland according to a French anthropologist.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MtogVVcH58w/Tk_yrJy-w1I/AAAAAAAAAEw/8OkH_bofojs/s1600/Todd%2527s+family+system+map+by+Medynski%252C+Engl ish+translation.png

EDIT: Apparently Finland hasn't, except for the Swedish-speaking parts. Of course, I take all of this with a grain of salt.

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 11:11 PM
Well, Ukraine has a different family structure than Sweden and Finland according to a French anthropologist.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MtogVVcH58w/Tk_yrJy-w1I/AAAAAAAAAEw/8OkH_bofojs/s1600/Todd%2527s+family+system+map+by+Medynski%252C+Engl ish+translation.png

EDIT: Apparently Finland hasn't, except for the Swedish-speaking parts. Of course, I take all of this with a grain of salt.

sorry, no links (too lazy for search), but now standart for western families - lonely mother and fifferent "fathers".

Crimean
04-26-2018, 11:11 PM
BUT...yes....if we think about whole childhood...sorry...mother is more important.
In an incomplete family (without a father and grandfather), the son grows wanker and loser, and the daughter is a "princess" who does not want to work, but wants only to suck on a rich man. Both offsprings may have mental and sexual deviations, since they did not have an example of a normal relationship between a man and a woman. Is this normal situation in the West?

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 11:19 PM
In an incomplete family (without a father and grandfather), the son grows wanker and loser, and the daughter is a "princess" who does not want to work, but wants only to suck on a rich man. Both offsprings may have mental and sexual deviations, since they did not have an example of a normal relationship between a man and a woman. Is this normal situation in the West?

haven't you noticed lavrov is oficcial mascot of the thread? поищи исследования - там нормальные семьи только у чюрок остались

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 11:19 PM

Nope, the most important is that kid can grow in safety and stable environment. How many relatives he/she has in his/hers life comes just second.
Meaning: bad marriages are bad marriages! Divorces are not actually the problem, they are outcome. Bad marriages are the problem.
People should focus more to their marriages.

ЛыSSый
04-26-2018, 11:34 PM
Nope, the most important is that kid can grow in safety and stable environment. How many relatives he/she has in his/hers life comes just second.
Meaning: bad marriages are bad marriages! Divorces are not actually the problem, they are outcome. Bad marriages are the problem.

thanks for portion of propaganda. but can you explain how child can grow in safety without transmission of expirience?

Crimean
04-26-2018, 11:40 PM
haven't you noticed lavrov is oficcial mascot of the thread? поищи исследования - там нормальные семьи только у чюрок остались
There in the West, the majority of white children were raped by their relatives, and therefore they grow mental rejects. But it's ok, everything goes according to plan of dehumanization.

Finnish Swede
04-26-2018, 11:43 PM
thanks for portion of propaganda. but can you explain how child can grow in safety without transmission of expirience?

Big Boy ... humans are not that ''weak''! There are kids who have faced pure war and still has not become any kinds of nutcases!

Of course optimum is traditional family, but it has to be a good one. Kids (even very small ones) sense it their parents have problems (or that they are unhappy, fighting etc.).

Marmara
04-26-2018, 11:57 PM

Why is all Turkey pink, lol. Such thing only exists in East. Green would be accurate for the rest.

Dandelion
04-27-2018, 12:03 AM
Why is all Turkey pink, lol. Such thing only exists in East. Green would be accurate for the rest.

Izmir is cousin fucking galore!

Yeah, you have a point. Emmanuel Todd's work is incomplete and too generalised.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-27-2018, 12:07 AM
In a community where crime is rare people don't think 'what is the worst that can happen' and so when the community changes they're literally like children who can be led by the hand. The thought of "what is the worst that can happen' and reacting accordingly doesn't cross their mind.

Finnish Swede
04-27-2018, 12:08 AM

Is that some 300-500 years old map or something? Otherwise it is BS!

Alessio
04-27-2018, 12:12 AM
Moral relativism at it's best.

Dandelion
04-27-2018, 12:19 AM
Is that some 300-500 years old map or something? Otherwise it is BS!

French wogs have the cutest theories. :) Honhonhon.

JohnSmith
04-27-2018, 12:44 AM
Stuff like this happens but think of how many natives do the same thing. It is not just migrants that do these things but it is a horrible story no doubt.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-27-2018, 02:41 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMGkMX24HPQ

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-27-2018, 02:50 AM
Stuff like this happens but think of how many natives do the same thing. It is not just migrants that do these things but it is a horrible story no doubt.

It's not just migrants that rape but they do have a very high rate of raping and other crimes than the locals. Stuff like this happens far less when you don't allow just about everyone into a country with a real or fake sob story.

Think about this: if you were a criminal where would you prefer to ply your craft? In the ME where you'll get the shit kicked out of you or killed at worst and at best be thrown in a prison with substandard conditions.

Or...

Wonderful Sweden where you barely do any serious prison time if yo u get busted and the time you do in prison is very soft. You live better in a Swedish prison than you do scrapping a living in the backstreets of an Iraqi city.

Which would you prefer?

Rumata
04-27-2018, 07:22 AM

Oh, I have had very good relationship with both; mom & dad. My dad was helper & active supporter then I trained sport seriously.
BUT...yes....if we think about whole childhood...sorry...mother is more important. What a older the child grow the same become more even. Plus if I would a boy, maybe I would keep dad's role slightly bigger than I do now.

Both full family and good family relations are important. No talk about safety here. Being part of family relations a child naturally gets the knowledge of how the family works and what it is good for. What are the roles of the parents. How behave a man and a women in a couple. Thus it gets the idea of how to construct its own family. Of how to behave with the partner. And of how to choose the right partner for life.

Let me notice that in the case of a break up, usually, the child doesn't have a possibility to with both parents any equal time, like: 60%/40%. NO. Usually, it's like 90%/10% of time if not more inequal. And afaik in European countries it's mothers who have the privilege to get this time and manipulate with this fact all they want in the future. In Arabic countries it's probably the other way around.

I think that both parents are about equally important for a child. In the average case: for a son it's the father, and for a daughter it's the mother.
Children who are fostered in the families where females have (full) authority have it hard in the real world where it's very very different. Sports and other physical development being practiced more fathers is another reason.
Teutone, a mother only family is more likely to produce 'feminized manlets' than a father only family.

Breastfeeding is a minor thing, because:
1) it's quite short lasting (almost) always.
2) many women can't/don't feed even during that time.
3) it's not necessary although desirable.

Rumata
04-27-2018, 07:23 AM

There's a Russian saying: 'Having said 'A', say 'B' too'.
The meaning is: Don't stop developing your thought half way. What you did. The reason is quite clear though as developing this idea you'd come to something like: 'Rumata were bound to be responsible for all the generations of his ancestors and their whole societies too'. Which really wouldn't make much sense.

Bari
04-27-2018, 08:23 AM
Its unfortunately another tragedy that is shattering the good nature and openness of the swedes. Most Muslim immigrants are not a problem like them. There needs to be a stricter policy torwards expelling criminals no matter what punishment awaits them back home. Had they done so years ago the situation would have been completely different.

But the Swedes keep pouring in immigrants without the means to take care of them with jobs or mental evaluations. There are MANY unemployed of immigrant descent. They should be given educated if needed and found a job thus stabilizing the situation before receiving more.

ЛыSSый
04-27-2018, 09:11 AM
So, let me propose nuclear family conception is based on finno-swed rape culture when it's impossible to find or determine father. That's why finno-swed girl so hardly defend such phenomenon.

https://pronedra.ru/upkeep/uploads/2017/11/crjGq8Zi.orig_.jpg

Rumata
04-27-2018, 10:44 AM

What does Lavrov have to do with the discussion?

Finnish Swede
04-27-2018, 11:37 AM

Oh, sorry. Is this really that big question for you?
First I thought it was just a rhetorical question. Then I though that the answer would/should still be very clear....but I guess not.

Bit disappointed.

Okeyyy...

Sing?
I'm bad singer (absolutey northing).

Talk?
If you would hide your russian identity and pretend to be Swiss (dark hair & brown/hazel eyed)....I would probable ''sing'' you .... nothing!

But if you would expose your true nature ... same as now.

Finnish Swede
04-27-2018, 12:10 PM
Both full family and good family relations are important. No talk about safety here. Being part of family relations a child naturally gets the knowledge of how the family works and what it is good for. What are the roles of the parents. How behave a man and a women in a couple. Thus it gets the idea of how to construct its own family. Of how to behave with the partner. And of how to choose the right partner for life.
''Roles'of parents'' .... oh man ...here we go again. A topic which could easiy lead some 20 pages extra discussions. What roles? Mixed roles and collective responsibilities!

Let me notice that in the case of a break up, usually, the child doesn't have a possibility to with both parents any equal time, like: 60%/40%. NO. Usually, it's like 90%/10% of time if not more inequal. And afaik in European countries it's mothers who have the privilege to get this time and manipulate with this fact all they want in the future. In Arabic countries it's probably the other way around.
Sure, so keep her happy (so that she will not end apply divorce). No cheatings etc. Doesn't matter that if business trip's one night stand did't meant anything...as it will mean for her.

I think that both parents are about equally important for a child.
Naturally. We all have rights to our opinion.

Breastfeeding is a minor thing, because:
1) it's quite short lasting (almost) always.
2) many women can't/don't feed even during that time.
3) it's not necessary although desirable.

For some it is't, for some it can be. Sorry mister, I think you are not the right person to value that.
Do you think that mother will create naturally deeper bond with the baby because of pregnancy period and as giving a birth? If yes, do you think that baby will sense that too?

No other questions.

Rumata
04-27-2018, 12:28 PM
Oh, sorry. Is this really that big question for you?
First I thought it was just a rhetorical question. Then I though that the answer would/should still be very clear....but I guess not.

Bit disappointed.

Okeyyy...

Sing?
I'm bad singer (absolutey northing).

Talk?
If you would hide your russian identity and pretend to be Swiss (dark hair & brown/hazel eyed)....I would probable ''sing'' you .... nothing!

But if you would expose your true nature ... same as now.

Sure it was a serious question. And no, the answer isn't clear and you help unwillingly to make it clear.

As you mention I had to change my physical traits to change your attitude that implies pure racism from your side.

Can you make yourself clear in English just like I do??? I mean if I were a Swiss citizen critisizing your country the same way I did here, would it change your reaction?

Rumata
04-27-2018, 12:36 PM
''Roles'of parents'' .... oh man ...here we go again. A topic which could easiy lead some 20 pages extra discussions. What roles? Mixed roles and collective responsibilities!

Sure, so keep her happy (so that she will not end apply divorce). No cheatings etc. Doesn't matter that if business trip's one night stand did't meant anything...as it will mean for her.

Naturally. We all have rights to our opinion.

For some it is't, for some it can be. Sorry mister, I think you are not the right person to value that.
Do you think that mother will create naturally deeper bond with the baby because of pregnancy period and as giving a birth? If yes, do you think that baby will sense that too?

No other questions.

I think that a mother would hardly develop a bond to the child that would be like 10 times deeper than than that of the father! The pregnancy and breastfeeding end but the genetic bond remains always and it's equal.
Besides, it really depends on the person. Some women just get rid of their children as soon as they are born. And there are the cases not so extreme too.

It's not the sole responsibility of the father to 'keep happy' the mother to have a proper family. The responsibility is equal.

Finnish Swede
04-27-2018, 12:54 PM
https://knk.media/images/2017/05/19/Lavrov.jpg

https://svopi.ru/uploads/posts/2015-07/1436600586_0.jpg

https://lentaua.net/images/news/177fa55d9524e51fcc9d15508a26f5c8.jpg

Oh, lissu...these are much better :clap:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShrillDelayedAmphibian-max-1mb.gifhttps://i.makeagif.com/media/8-04-2015/8kO539.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/4KkkJxSomcqn6/giphy.gifhttps://i.makeagif.com/media/11-13-2015/y01rsS.gif

Finnish Swede
04-27-2018, 01:30 PM
Can you make yourself clear in English just like I do??? I mean if I were a Swiss citizen critisizing your country the same way I did here, would it change your reaction?

If your own country works better than another, you might have some arguments to criticize it. But if your own works worse...then it would better be fix it first.... before starting to criticize others. But of course .... I'm not slavic.

Got it now?

Rumata
04-27-2018, 01:41 PM
If your own country works better than another, you might have some arguments to criticize it. But if your own works worse...then it would better be fix it first.... before starting to criticize others. But of course .... I'm not slavic.

Got it now?

No. You don't talk for your country. Neither do you for Sweden. You talk for a girl who is afraid to develop her thought so that everyone sees that it's pure nonsense. And that comes from a person who talks about responsibility with a thrill. Not the time when it concerns you, huh?

Rumata
04-27-2018, 02:00 PM

Got it now?

I told you to assume a Swiss addressed you with similar criticism and you reply with this babble about Slavic speakers and human pigmentation. Is it the way all Finnish Swedes argue or just some little girls?

Finnish Swede
04-27-2018, 02:42 PM
I told you to assume a Swiss addressed you with similar criticism and you reply with this babble about Slavic speakers and human pigmentation. Is it the way all Finnish Swedes argue or just some little girls?

If Swiss or Norwegian (for example) would criticize my country...I would ask to him give example to explain his options (and describe how the same is in his country....I know Norwegian quite well). And I would give my comments only afterwards.

If Albanian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Slovenia etc. would criticize my country? I would say same as to you...look on the mirror (your own country first). Or any poorer country from African, Asian, Latin American. So it does not need to be slavic. Unfortunately many slavics countries just are that....

Rumata
04-27-2018, 02:51 PM
If Swiss or Norwegian (for example) would criticize my country...I would ask to him give example to explain his options (and describe how the same is in his country....I know Norwegian quite well). And I would give my comments only afterwards.

If Albanian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Slovenia etc. would criticize my country? I would say same as to you...look on the mirror (your own country first). Or any poorer country from African, Asian, Latin American. So it does not need to be slavic. Unfortunately many slavics countries just are that....

Now what is the difference to you if I'm a citizen of RF, Switzerland or Congo? Tomorrow, I might change my citizenship and I would still be the same. So what makes the difference to you?

I mean what would be the difference if I became a Swiss tomorrow?

ЛыSSый
04-27-2018, 03:03 PM
Now what is the difference to you if I'm a citizen of RF, Switzerland or Congo? Tomorrow, I might change my citizenship and I would still be the same. So what makes the difference to you?

I mean what would be the difference if I'd became a Swiss tomorrow?

Rumata, she's right, go rape someone for make russia better. Там такой прикол, что согласно нынешней экономике они деньги не зарабатывают, а получают ссуды (берут в долг), то есть не зарабатывают, а насасывают. У россии такой хуйни нема, вы живёте за свой счёт, и если сравнить чистую прибыль, то она особо не отличается.

What does Lavrov have to do with the discussion? его послание "дыбылы, мля". мне дико что эти еврочерти не понимают основ.

ЛыSSый
04-27-2018, 03:08 PM
Oh, lissu...these are much better :clap:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShrillDelayedAmphibian-max-1mb.gifhttps://i.makeagif.com/media/8-04-2015/8kO539.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/4KkkJxSomcqn6/giphy.gifhttps://i.makeagif.com/media/11-13-2015/y01rsS.gif

1) i'm not russian, but you have too low IQ for catch the difference
2) nice example of level of russian freedom. cry and envy cause rapes and divorces are last pieces of freedom present in north europe

Rumata
04-27-2018, 03:21 PM
Today
Rumata:
There's a problem in Sweden.
Finnish Swede:
You, Slavic trash, look in the mirror before talking to a Swede like this.

Tomorrow
Rumata:
I'm a Swiss now, there's a problem in Sweden.
Finnish Swede:
Let's see. How do you fix it in Switzerland?

Harkonnen
04-27-2018, 04:18 PM
No you didn't said that, you said woman are low class humans not capable to love anything but their offspring.

He is quite likely projecting his own experiences with women. Just saying.

Videx
04-27-2018, 04:26 PM
I always heard Afghan men are one of the worst... I am not surprised.
But also... how can someone be this naive? Seriously? Going with strangers to their home, and top of it, with men from entirely different culture and background?

Anyway, the rapists should be jailed in the worst possible prison (but that's a problem I bet, because Swedish prisons are almost luxurious), and then after suffering years, expell them forever.

Finnish Swede
04-27-2018, 04:36 PM
Today
Rumata:
There's a problem in Sweden.
Finnish Swede:
You, Slavic trash, look in the mirror before talking to a Swede like this.

Tomorrow
Rumata:
I'm a Swiss now, there's a problem in Sweden.
Finnish Swede:
Let's see. How do you fix it in Switzerland?

Have I ever call you trash? Nope. I kept you forum's wisest russian.

Ok, good luck to apply Switzerland's citizenship. If you succee just move there and start to critize Finland & Sweden. That would be much more freshing. But again that is not what any western european would do, as even then...you or your ancestors have had nothing to do how Switzerland looks today.

Finnish Swede
04-27-2018, 05:00 PM
1) i'm not russian, but you have too low IQ for catch the difference
2) nice example of level of russian freedom. cry and envy cause rapes and divorces are last pieces of freedom present in north europe

Everyone knows here that you are: wanna be russian.

But as you are "lissu", that's much better and more than enough for one man. :pound:

Harkonnen
04-27-2018, 05:29 PM
I have empathy for my compatriots, but not so much for "Westerners", because I learned that they have no empathy and no respect for Polish people.

There is no respect in Europe because Europe is a civilized society. In barbarian societies when you started running your mouth you get your skull smashed. This is why mouths were kept shut. That's why all societies deriving from barbarian societies are so peacefull and quiet places.

ЛыSSый
04-27-2018, 05:31 PM
Everyone knows here that you are: wanna be russian.

But as you are "lissu", that's much better and more than enough for one man. :pound:

for your words become from your fantasies to true we needs some proves as quotes of my words whom i wanna be.

Dandelion
04-27-2018, 07:28 PM

The most slandered people, despite taken less well-fare than locals (only 1.8% of them is on well-fare versus 2.3% of native Dutch). Poland should take its Poles back and propose to have the vacancies filled in by Somalis (who take the most well-fare in the Netherlands at 70%).

Anyway, Dutch people aren't like Brits in slandering Poles though. :)

Peterski
04-27-2018, 07:33 PM
The most slandered people, despite taken less well-fare than locals (only 1.8% of them is on well-fare versus 2.3% of native Dutch). Poland should take its Poles back and propose to have the vacancies filled in by Somalis (who take the most well-fare in the Netherlands at 70%).

Anyway, Dutch people aren't like Brits in slandering Poles though. :)

If Native Dutch were willing to do all kinds of jobs and for lower salaries, you wouldn't need any immigrant workforce at all. You have to choose either to reduce living standards of the native population, or to continue mass immigration and population replacement, you cannot eat the cake and have it too.

Dandelion
04-27-2018, 07:34 PM
If Native Dutch were willing to do all kinds of jobs and for lower salaries, you wouldn't need any immigrant workforce at all.

Well, cost of living is high, but I think native Dutch are wiling to do pretty lousy jobs already. It's hard to compete versus a Pole who decides to rent an apartment with five other men and throw matrasses on the floor and work a few years, to return back to Poland afterward.

But generally Poles are considered okay in the Netherlands, the British press likes to stigmatise. Dutch are more neutral toward Poles.

Archduke
04-27-2018, 07:54 PM
She probably enjoyed it.

Rumata
04-27-2018, 08:18 PM
Have I ever call you trash? Nope. I kept you forum's wisest russian.

Let's get to the point. You made it clear that I embody the Russian ethnos in your eyes, the people which you consider lower than yourself. Nevermind other Russians your regard even lower.
Btw, this attitude seems quite non-Swedish to me as the Jante law says - You aren't better then others. But I'm not sure if non-Swedes are included there.

Ok, good luck to apply Switzerland's citizenship. If you succee just move there and start to critize Finland & Sweden. That would be much more freshing. But again that is not what any western european would do, as even then...you or your ancestors have had nothing to do how Switzerland looks today.

We talk hypothetically so I don't need your wishing of good luck.
Why wouldn't a Western European criticize your countries? :picard1: Sure it's possible.
Concerning my ancestors not having shaped Switzerland - it can't be helped. But it's an haughty and stupid way of thinking because you mix citizenship with personal achievements again. One can do more living in a shithole than does another living in the best place of the world.
And finally, let me remind you that my ancestors probably helped to shape the borders of Sweden, so you can't say that they haven't done anything to it :p

Rumata
04-27-2018, 09:09 PM
Finnish Swede mode ON

Dear members, think if you should have any empathy to rape victims of Sweden because you know that neither you nor your ancestors have done anything for this shit to happen.

KMack
04-27-2018, 09:22 PM
She probably enjoyed it.

She went back there to have drink and smoke more and have sex. IDK if she was raped or not. It was 3AM outside of the bar she met them. I guess no Swedish men want to fuck her. Is it normal for 40 plus year women to close down bars in Sweden? In the USA that is more of what 20 somethings do.

ЛыSSый
04-27-2018, 10:09 PM
But what I want to know: how much swedes and finns were raped in libraries before 20:00? It's about who are really guilty.

templumForasticus
04-27-2018, 10:15 PM

I feel as much pity / solidarity for her as she does to divorced, ruined and falsely reported men by her Misandric Country!

Finnish Swede
04-27-2018, 10:47 PM
Finnish Swede mode ON

Dear members, think if you should have any empathy to rape victims of Sweden because you know that neither you nor your ancestors have done anything for this shit to happen.

I though (and even truly hoped) that you would have been one of the smartest Russian I have ever met. That could have been interesting ....really...to change opinions. Unfortunately it was not like that (I'm disappointed). Plus free tip for you: better stop now! As what a more you have post here the lower quality you post has come (especially the latter ones).

What comes to your comments ''Let's get to the point. You made it clear that I embody the Russian ethnos in your eyes, the people which you consider lower than yourself.''
Just because if huge 270 000 million nation needs to start aggressive war action against small 5 million nation...I hardly call them greater people! Not yesterday, not today, not tomorrow, not EVER! It's like 18 years of old adult boy would attack against 6 years old boy.

What kind of natural resources you have (lucky for you), and what is your position is in the world...tells it's own story.

Truth hurts sometimes!

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-28-2018, 02:18 AM
I though (and even truly hoped) that you would have been one of the smartest Russian I have ever met. That could have been interesting ....really...to change opinions. Unfortunately it was not like that (I'm disappointed). Plus free tip for you: better stop now! As what a more you have post here the lower quality you post has come (especially the latter ones).

What comes to your comments ''Let's get to the point. You made it clear that I embody the Russian ethnos in your eyes, the people which you consider lower than yourself.''
Just because if huge 270 000 million nation needs to start aggressive war action against small 5 million nation...I hardly call them greater people! Not yesterday, not today, not tomorrow, not EVER! It's like 18 years of old adult boy would attack against 6 years old boy.

What kind of natural resources you have (lucky for you), and what is your position is in the world...tells it's own story.

True hurts sometimes!

Don't worry. Russia will be crushed again tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS3O8vhqGME

lolz@that Chicago accent.

Rumata
04-28-2018, 08:52 AM

And I thought that there I met a Scandinavian who is refreshingly open in expression herself. But it turned out to be until the subject became uncomfortable. Not that I expected any different and not that I particularly blame you personally for that. This is in the human nature in general whether we like it or not. Few avoid it.

Truth hurts sometimes!

The population of Russia is 145 millions, not 270. But let's get to the point.
1. The fact of aggression doesn't make a people inferior.
2. I neither ever approved the Winter war nor the repressions of Finnic people (I lack info on this last subject). So I don't see any point in crying like you do now.
3. You seem unable to detach a person from his/her ethnos. Going in the associations to the ridiculous level. Even in the your last message. The same experience I had with another member from Finland, so it might be cultural. Well, here we disagree.

And finally my return free tip:
Hardly any worthy man would tolerate commands to shut up because he was thought to be from 'inferior' country or region or family... You get the idea. And somehow I doubt you'd ever be short of 'reasons' to aggrandize yourself.

Grace O'Malley
04-28-2018, 09:18 AM
I haven't read all this thread and I most likely won't but I think it is not a wise decision for a woman to go alone somewhere with two strange men. I don't want to come across as judgemental either but even a man should be wary of going somewhere with two men he doesn't know. You've got to take some responsibility for your own safety and be leery of certain situations. A great book to read is The Gift of Fear and really people shouldn't be so automatically trusting of everyone. I know most people are good but you still have to use a bit of commonsense. Not everyone is a saint out there. Anyway those two men should be deported and if I was a Swede that's what I would be lobbying for.

Finnish Swede
04-28-2018, 09:25 AM
And I thought that there I met a Scandinavian who is refreshingly open in expression herself. But it turned out to be until the subject became uncomfortable. Not that I expected any different and not that I particularly blame you personally for that. This is in the human nature in general whether we like it or not. Few avoid it.
Uncomfortable? Nope...not really. We have discussed quite many posts about those ''uncomfortable'' matters now. If they would be that ''uncomfortable''....that would never happened. Boring? Surely. So time to end now.

The population of Russia is 145 millions, not 270.
And was it Russia or Sovjet Union which attacked to Finland 1939? Or tried to make Finland communist country 1918 (civil war)?

But let's get to the point.
1. The fact of aggression doesn't make a people inferior.
Oh mister...now we proceed someway....Do you want hear how I call those (''aggression men'')? Be sure...I have plenty of adjectives for those and believe me inferio is one of the most positive ones. Your ears would start reddish after fourth one. Not to talking about lissu. So this time...I will not publish those.

2. I neither ever approved the Winter war nor the repressions of Finnic people (I lack info on this last subject).
Should I cry & laugh now? Sure, as they do not teach you anything about negative issue you/your country has done! And then as somebody talks about those to you....they are either fantasy, propaganda or russophobia to you! Brainwashing, brainwashing!

3. You seem unable to detach a person from his/her ethnos.
Correct....and as long as injustices have not been corrected & compensated (and that only so as their ancestors unfortunately did't do/handle that in their own lifetimes).

Sokoli
04-28-2018, 10:23 AM
There is no respect in Europe because Europe is a civilized society. In barbarian societies when you started running your mouth you get your skull smashed. This is why mouths were kept shut. That's why all societies deriving from barbarian societies are so peacefull and quiet places.

Actually, is the opposite. The place where you are free to say whatever you want without any consequences, are mental institutions, that are half-prisons of people that are NOT accused of being too intelligent.

In civilized societies that invented languages as a necessity to operate, you say what you mean and mean what you say, so words are taken very seriously, and you're kept accountable for what you say

Rumata
04-28-2018, 12:36 PM
Uncomfortable? Nope...not really. We have discussed quite many posts about those ''uncomfortable'' matters now. If they would be that ''uncomfortable''....that would never happened. Boring? Surely. So time to end now.

Call these questions "boring" if you choose so. The point is still there. What is never boring to you is to how we abused Finland.

And was it Russia or Sovjet Union which attacked to Finland 1939? Or tried to make Finland communist country 1918 (civil war)?

OK, it was SU, so it was about your number. Concerning 1918 there were local Finnish commies as well. But you succesfully repressed them. And I'm not sure if the repression was softer than that of Stalin.

Oh mister...now we proceed someway....Do you want hear how I call those (''aggression men'')? Be sure...I have plenty of adjectives for those and believe me inferio is one of the most positive ones. Your ears would start reddish after fourth one. Not to talking about lissu. So this time...I will not publish those.

'inferiority' just isn't an appropriate word there. That's all.

Should I cry & laugh now? Sure, as they do not teach you anything about negative issue you/your country has done! And then as somebody talks about those to you....they are either fantasy, propaganda or russophobia to you! Brainwashing, brainwashing!

I generally don't behave like this. You must be mistaking me for someone else once again.

Correct....and as long as injustices have not been corrected & compensated (and that only so as their ancestors unfortunately did't do/handle that in their own lifetimes).

Your nazi boyfriend will not be able to compensate the harm his idols done to my country in his whole life... So, when you with your Finns come to me for the compensation, take along Odin too. I'll try do be just and to everything that is in my power.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-28-2018, 01:04 PM
Actually, is the opposite. The place where you are free to say whatever you want without any consequences, are mental institutions, that are half-prisons of people that are NOT accused of being too intelligent.

In civilized societies that invented languages as a necessity to operate, you say what you mean and mean what you say, so words are taken very seriously, and you're kept accountable for what you say

Are you arguing that a society where you hit someone over words is more civilized? Words don't cause physical harm. Like is met with like. If someone says something to me I don't like I respond in kind. I don't need to bash their head in because I don't like what they said to me.

Look at societies where harsh words said are typically met with violence. They're typically hell holes where the rule of law is not respected. Everything is up in the air.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-28-2018, 01:11 PM
I haven't following the debate completely but I'm on team Finnish-Swede cuz she does Jiu-Jitsu. She should move on to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Although freestyle wrestling is superior to BJJ but weight is important in freestyle wrestling unlike in BJJ and I don't think there is any woman who wants to be heavy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L13PSj3hZE

Finnish Swede
04-28-2018, 02:05 PM
Call these questions "boring" if you choose so. The point is still there. What is never boring to you is to how we abused Finland.

Oh, you understood that wrongly. This discussion with you quite is boring. Not the topic as such. You have noticed Risto Ryti in my profile?

OK, it was SU, so it was about your number. Concerning 1918 there were local Finnish commies as well. You should have understood that via number. Don't pretend to be more stupid that you actually are. I doesn't fit on you well.
1918 SU heavily manipulated, supported, materialized and even encourages some of local lunatics. Otherwise there would not be a civil war at all.

'inferiority' just isn't an appropriate word there. That's all.
What puts you think that Russians opinion means anything to me...on this particular matter?

I generally don't behave like this. You must be mistaking me for someone else once again.
Russian yesterday, Russian today, Russian tomorrow.

Your nazi boyfriend will not be able to compensate the harm his idols done to my country in his whole life... So, when you with your Finns come to me for the compensation, take along Odin too. I'll try do be just and to everything that is in my power.

I'm only interest/concerned on my own country. I leave the rest of big world to others.

Americans helped you at WW2; not fought against you. So I guess you would thank him very warmly because of his ancestors. I? I just hope that they would agreed with Patton in the end of WW2 ... (you know what I ment by that, don't you?)

Sokoli
04-28-2018, 02:07 PM
Are you arguing that a society where you hit someone over words is more civilized? Words don't cause physical harm. Like is met with like. If someone says something to me I don't like I respond in kind. I don't need to bash their head in because I don't like what they said to me.

Look at societies where harsh words said are typically met with violence. They're typically hell holes where the rule of law is not respected. Everything is up in the air.

In your short comment, analyzing my comment, you made use of these words: "hit someone", "physical harm", "bash their head", "violence", "hell holes", "the rule of law is not respected", "everything is up in the air".
For reference, below is my comment. None of them comes from it, so you haven't argued against what I said, but against something else that you had in your mind.

If not locked and supervised by guards in a mental institution, the society that such mentally ill patients would create, would fit perfectly with your description: A society where everything is up in the air, unless these people are physically restrained. And this is the only place where you can say whatever you want, because whatever you say is dismissed.

Both, words and actions, are expressions of thoughts. If you don't mean to do something, you neither do it, nor say that you'll do it. And the reverse.

If words don't match actions, then what about thoughts? Do you mean what you say, or do you mean what you do?

* If you mean what you do, but not what you say, then why do you try to deceive others by giving them a wrong impression about what you think? Is a society of deceivers at the foundation of a civilization?

* If you mean what you say, but not what you do, then why spend your life doing things that you don't believe are right? Fear maybe? Is this how civilizations are born, out of pools of people that spend their lives NOT doing what they think is the right thing to do, out of fear?

It's neither words, nor actions that matter. It's thoughts.

If you do some actions, and as a consequence of them someone dies, the society wants to know what you were thinking. If you were thinking to kill this guy, and your actions were a materialization of this thought, then the society will punish you for first degree of premeditated murder, that is, the harshest punishment.
If you were thinking something else, like maneuvering the excavator doing your job, and this person happened to be in the wrong place, even though this person still died, and it was your actions that killed it, you may not have any consequence, because you din't have the intention to kill him.

After all, punishing killers can't resuscitate the victims. It's all about giving a lesson, not to the guy in prison, but to those outside in whose minds the thought of planning a murder may have started to develop.

Rumata
04-28-2018, 03:47 PM
You understood that wrongly. This discussion with you is boring. Not the topic as such.

I'm tired of pulling answers out of you too.

Have you noticed for example Risto Ryti in my profile?

Yes, but I don't know why his name is there.

You should have understood that via number. Don't pretend to be more stupid that you actually are. I doesn't fit on you well.
1918 SU heavily manipulated, supported, materialized and even encourages some of local lunatics. Otherwise there would not be a civil war at all.

I don't pretend anything. What I stated is a fact, whether you like it or not.

What puts you think that Russians opinion means anything to me...on this particular matter?

Another fact is that aggressiveness doesn't correlate with inferiority. And your opinion isn't important here - it's a fact. I write it for anyone.

Russian yesterday, Russian today, Russian tomorrow.

That looks like a rebus to me.

I'm only interest/concerned on my own country. I leave the rest of big world to others.

Americans helped you at WW2; not fought against you. So I guess you would thank him very warmly because of his ancestors. I? I just hope that they would agreed with Patton in the end of WW2 ... (you know what I ment by that, don't you?)

OK. For your country, I can say that it fought my country together with Nazi Germany and this alliance lost. Losers pay. If it weren't the case, I'd be all for the return of pre-war borders. But now I don't care much.

I'm not the kind of person who puts emphasis on ancestry when building opinion about a person. And in WWII American government helped exactly those whom it considered to be profitable for America itself.

Rumata
04-28-2018, 03:56 PM
double post

Harkonnen
04-28-2018, 10:13 PM

If it's a WISE decision to run your mouth in a mental asylym, I wonder why the one flew over the cuckoo's nest, was playing deaf and dumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzm9Ck8cHSs

ЛыSSый
04-28-2018, 10:20 PM
I haven't following the debate completely but I'm on team Finnish-Swede cuz she does Jiu-Jitsu. She should move on to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Although freestyle wrestling is superior to BJJ but weight is important in freestyle wrestling unlike in BJJ and I don't think there is any woman who wants to be heavy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L13PSj3hZE

it's nothing. even noob gang/rapist hobble victim at first. but proven knowledge of any martial art is equal to cold weapon for judge/criminal code. Try ot measure situation from yhis side.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-29-2018, 04:11 AM
Don't worry. Russia will be crushed again tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS3O8vhqGME

lolz@that Chicago accent.

A sad day for Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gItESZf3L_M

Now there is some god damn Russian walking around with my $100.

:(

Finnish Swede
04-29-2018, 07:25 AM
I'm tired of pulling answers out of you too.
Yes, but I don't know why his name is there.

Good. Me too => we agree with this one!

Exactly! You don't ''know''! God damn...if you start to debate with me on topics like this...you surely should know that!

And that's why the discussions with Russians are most of the time totally useless, and like this one...in the end....boring!

I don't pretend anything. What I stated is a fact, whether you like it or not.
Let me correct this a bit: Facts for you!

Another fact is that aggressiveness doesn't correlate with inferiority. And your opinion isn't important here - it's a fact. I write it for anyone.
As I said; that is just one of many names .... just a same ways as for some 18 years old young adult man who would attack against 6 years old small boy.

That looks like a rebus to me.
Use your imagination...maybe you can find out the answer....one day.

OK. For your country, I can say that it fought my country together with Nazi Germany and this alliance lost. Losers pay. If it weren't the case, I'd be all for the return of pre-war borders. But now I don't care much.

You started it! You tried to destroy whole Finland! You bombed our cities! Your partisans killed, murdered our civil people (women and kids) just to ''kill Finns spirits as a nation'' to fight against you and for their own country.

So no...you pay!And before you have done that, my opinions will not change what comes to you! And I will transform this to my own kids. And let the world knows about it in every possible moment.

I see that you are one who thinks that stronger nation can do anything to weaker nation and get a rid off it without consequences. Sorry mister, I feel differently. I believe in justice!

And somebodies says that NATO has no meanings anymore. They are so wrong! NATO is needed as long as there is one Russian alive! Thanks to prove that. Conqueror nation once, conqueror nation always. Just because your nature, morals, values, ideas thoughts supports on that. No matter at all what your political system might be. As in the end you people...you are the same!

I'm not the kind of person who puts emphasis on ancestry when building opinion about a person. And in WWII American government....

It was you who took Americans into this discussion. Not me. They have nothing to do with issues we have talked about.

Sokoli
04-29-2018, 11:02 AM
If it's a WISE decision to run your mouth in a mental asylym, I wonder why the one flew over the cuckoo's nest, was playing deaf and dumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzm9Ck8cHSs

I have seen that movie but I can't remember its story now to comment.
Anyway, It's not whether it is wise to run your mouth in a mental asylum or not; these people don't choose their strategy, let alone base it on wisdom.
They don't have any more control over their mouths than they have over their actions, and unless their mouths are physically restrained in the same way a straitjacket does for their hands, they'll let it loose.

Dandelion
04-29-2018, 11:08 AM
Never cross a Finn about the Winter War, or he/she will be an enemy for life. Even if you - at a later point - show respect in other departments. I understand though, because the country's entire survival was on the line and many seem to still believe the obvious propaganda of Finns supposedly being the first aggressors which was told by the Soviet authorities to justify the invasion after Finland obviously disagreed in giving away land.

Rumata
04-29-2018, 02:06 PM
You started it! You tried to destroy whole Finland! You bombed our cities! Your partisans killed, murdered our civil people (women and kids) just to ''kill Finns spirits as a nation'' to fight against you and for their own country.

So no...you pay!And before you have done that, my opinions will not change what comes to you! And I will transform this to my own kids. And let the world knows about it in every possible moment.

I see that you are one who thinks that stronger nation can do anything to weaker nation and get a rid off it without consequences. Sorry mister, I feel differently. I believe in justice!

And somebodies says that NATO has no meanings anymore. They are so wrong! NATO is needed as long as there is one Russian alive! Thanks to prove that. Conqueror nation once, conqueror nation always. Just because your nature, morals, values, ideas thoughts supports on that. No matter at all what your political system might be. As in the end you people...you are the same!

I have no time to study the Winter war as it's very difficult to find out what is true and what is false.

I leave you with your opinion about my person and Russia.

Soviet Union shouldn't had broken up before NATO.

It was you who took Americans into this discussion. Not me. They have nothing to do with issues we have talked about.

I didn't involve Americans! I involved one Nazi admirer who happens to be your boyfriend. That's all.

Finnish Swede
04-29-2018, 02:32 PM
I have no time to study the Winter war as it's very difficult to find out what is true and what is false.
Of course you'll not have ''time'' to study that. As what you would find...will not look positive on your side. There are no difficulties to know what is true and what is false (in whole world that has been ''problematic'' only for you .... Russians). Plus if you don't know something (or just not admit it), you do not need care about it either? Just overlook it. Right? Still you liked to comment about the topic here....

Soviet Union shouldn't had broken up before NATO.
Oh, I think end of Sovjey Union was the best and happiest moment in last 70 years! Same goes to everything what followed it (Baltic countries Independences, end existence of DDR/Berlin wall, Russians power ended in Eastern European countries etc.

I didn't involve Americans!
But you did, as mention one who is American and whose ancestor were Americans at WW2 time.

Rumata
04-29-2018, 02:41 PM
Of course you'll not have ''time'' to study that. As what you would find...will not look positive on your side. Plus if you don't know something, you do not need care about it either? Just overlook it. Right? Still you liked to comment about the topic....

Oh, I think end of Sovjey Union was the best and happiest moment in last 70 years! Same goes to everything what followed it (Baltic countries Independences, end existence of DDR/Berlin wall, Russians power ended in Eastern European countries etc.

But you did, as mention one who is American and whose ancestor were Americans at WW2 time.

I commented that little that I already knew...

In the time of Soviet Union Sweden was probably a better place than it is now. Cheer more.

I have no idea what his ancestors did in the time of WWII and which side they supported. And it's only ONE family of Americans anyway and it's not that important who were his ancestors actually.

Finnish Swede
04-29-2018, 03:00 PM
I commented that little that I already knew...

In the time of Soviet Union Sweden was probably a better place than it is now. Cheer more.

Sweden started to go down already 1980's .... about 10 - 13 years before end of Sovjet Union. I don't recommend to start to discuss about that topic. Or try to explain me the reasons.

I have no idea what his ancestors did in the time of WWII and which side they supported. And it's only ONE family of Americans anyway and it's not that important who were his ancestors actually.
And still you decided to mentioned him. Oh, lissu has even Hitler's photo on his avatar .... have you comment that?

Rumata
04-29-2018, 03:07 PM
Never cross a Finn about the Winter War, or he/she will be an enemy for life. Even if you - at a later point - show respect in other departments. I understand though, because the country's entire survival was on the line and many seem to still believe the obvious propaganda of Finns supposedly being the first aggressors which was told by the Soviet authorities to justify the invasion after Finland obviously disagreed in giving away land.

I've never heard that Finland attacked USSR first.
But I've heard that it re-activated hostilities exactly at the time when Nazi Germany attacked. With these consequences:

The Finnish army also advanced further, especially in the direction of Lake Onega, (east from Lake Ladoga), closing the blockade of the city of Leningrad from the north, and occupying Eastern Karelia, which had never been a part of Finland before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Finland_during_World_War_II

Finnish Swede
04-29-2018, 03:24 PM
I've never heard that Finland attacked USSR first.
But I've heard that it re-activated hostilities exactly at the time when Nazi Germany attacked. With these consequences:

Who started it .... is responsible of everything! Keep that in your mind!

Ok. Just like every Russian .... of course you are ''well aware'' of Continuation War but not Winter War! Anyway ... as having that aggressive neighbour ... Finns hoped to get a border line which would have as much water as possible: Gulf of Finland - Lake Ladoga - Lake Onega - Lake Vygozera - White Sea. I can understand that. Plus after Winter war .... Sovjet Union already stole some areas of Finland.

Rumata
04-29-2018, 03:39 PM
Who started it .... is responsible of everything! Keep that in your mind!

Oh really? Is it him perhaps then?

https://zbroya.info/storage/medias/2014/10/09/13/Рис3.jpg

Ok. Just like every Russian .... of course you are well aware of Continuation War but not Winter War! Anyway ... as having that aggressive neighbour ... Finns hoped to get a border line which would have as much water as possible: Gulf of Finland - Lake Ladoga - Lake Onega - Lake Vygozera - White Sea. I can understand that. Plus after Winter war .... Sovjet Union already stole some areas of Finland.

But this is what Stalin tried to do too. To secure the weak points in the border (just peacefully). You don't blame you country as much it seems.

Btw, the first in the history Finnish state got its independence from this aggressive neighbour exactly.

Rumata
04-29-2018, 03:59 PM
Sweden started to go down already 1980's .... about 10 - 13 years before end of Sovjet Union. I don't recommend to start to discuss about that topic. Or try to explain me the reasons.

I have an idea that with the weakening of USSR the western elites saw less threat from lower classes to get the power from them. So now the elites feel to dare more than they did when USSR was there.

And still you decided to mentioned him. Oh, lissu has even Hitler's photo on his avatar .... have you comment that?

ЛыSSый is rarely serious here, much unlike Odin. And in ЛыSSый's avatar Hitler is presented in a funny (Ukrainian) way. A big difference. ЛыSSый also is anti-nazi which is noticable.

KMack
04-29-2018, 04:05 PM
A swedish woman and 2 muslims walk into a bar, https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1380417303i/825206.jpg

Finnish Swede
04-29-2018, 04:49 PM
Oh really? Is it him perhaps then?

https://zbroya.info/storage/medias/2014/10/09/13/Рис3.jpg
You tell me.

But this is what Stalin tried to do too. To secure the weak points in the border (just peacefully). You don't blame you country as much it seems.

Again....you started it! Remember timeline mister. We only tried do that because your aggression against Finland. You did it because you were scary about nazi Germany. That had nothing to do with us.

Btw, the first in the history Finnish state got its independence from this aggressive neighbour exactly.

And Finland should had never ever even been apart of Russia! Why? Because Finns are not Russians! And even less we. Simple as that.

Rumata
04-29-2018, 05:10 PM
Again....you started it! Remember timeline mister. We only tried do that because your aggression against Finland. You did it because you were scary about nazi Germany. That had nothing to do with us.

Everything had to do with Germany back then, one way or another.

And Finland should had never ever even been apart of Russia! Why? Because Finns are not Russians! And even less we. Simple as that.

And weren't it the Finns who chose to be a part of Russia? And without Russia the Finns probably would be Swedified by this point. I guess it would sadden you to have them called "Swedes".

Harkonnen
04-29-2018, 05:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur94GUaOjL8

Crimean
04-29-2018, 05:15 PM
The USSR was the only factor restraining liberal reforms and the power of Jewish financial cannibals in the world. You may treat differently to the military activities of the USSR, but its deterrent role was invaluable. At least, the USSR propagandized social justice and healthy human relations, tried to develop every person mentally and physically, people there were not divided into social strata and had comparatively equal opportunities. You will remember the USSR in 10 years, but it will be too late.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-29-2018, 05:23 PM
A sad day for Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gItESZf3L_M

Now there is some god damn Russian walking around with my $100.

:(

Oddly enough there is video of Mir teaching his kids not to do what caused him to get caught and knocked out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTke2SOofn8

"Don't throw with your waist. That's daddy's old way. You get hit that way."

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-29-2018, 05:27 PM
The USSR was the only factor restraining liberal reforms and the power of Jewish financial cannibals in the world. You may treat differently to the military activities of the USSR, but its deterrent role was invaluable. At least, the USSR propagandized social justice and healthy human relations, tried to develop every person mentally and physically, people there were not divided into social strata and had comparatively equal opportunities. You will remember the USSR in 10 years, but it will be too late.

The Soviet Union failed massively and hence why it no longer exists. It's difficult to convince others that failure is success when the system falls apart. Everyone can see for themselves. There is no 'matter of perception' argument one can put forth.

Crimean
04-29-2018, 05:37 PM
The Soviet Union failed massively and hence why it no longer exists. It's difficult to convince others that failure is success when the system falls apart. Everyone can see for themselves. There is no 'matter of perception' argument one can put forth.
History develops in a spiral. Now the bad guys are winning. This is also a matter of perception.

Rumata
04-29-2018, 05:38 PM

At the moment of its fall (Perestroika) Soviet Union lacked exactly (real) democracy to go on, as most people would vote for it.
Actually, they had a referendum on one matter but the result of it was ignored by "pro-democratic" powers. That irony.
Soviet Union referendum, 1991 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union_referendum,_1991)

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-29-2018, 05:47 PM
History develops in a spiral. Now the bad guys are winning. This is also a matter of perception.

Or maybe the Soviets pushed an economic system that doesn't work. It's not the 'bad guys' who created crappy Soviet products or wasn't able to match the needs of the people.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-29-2018, 05:51 PM
At the moment of its fall (Perestroika) Soviet Union lacked exactly (real) democracy to go on, as most people would vote for it.
Actually, they had a referendum on one matter but the result of it was ignored by "pro-democratic" powers. That irony.
Soviet Union referendum, 1991 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union_referendum,_1991)

Of course they would vote for it. People always go with what they know best. When Russian hockey players began arriving to the US they were shocked that the supermarkets were stacked with so much food. They were shown something different from their norm. People stick with what they know best because they know how to navigate through that life and so they know what to expect. A world where you have no frame of reference is frightening.

The reality is what they were accustom was not possible even at subsistence level at that point.