PDA

View Full Version : What would you do/react if a family member was raped?

poiuytrewq0987
02-24-2011, 02:03 AM
??

The Journeyman
02-24-2011, 03:13 AM
Round up some buddies, hunt the rapist down, tie him up, break his back and ribs with a baseball bat.

Grumpy Cat
02-24-2011, 03:53 AM
Round up some buddies, hunt the rapist down, tie him up, break his back and ribs with a baseball bat.

Yup... same here.

I wouldn't necessarily have to react. We Acadians can be peaceful and docile, but if one of our own was to be raped, it would not be a pretty scene. Not only would there be a crew of bruisers beating up the rapist, but there would also be crew of computer nerds at home insuring that when said rapist comes out of the coma, his credit rating is destroyed.

Fortis in Arduis
02-24-2011, 07:06 AM
I would make sure that she received the proper punishment for adultery.

AussieScott
02-24-2011, 08:49 AM
The last time there was a racially motivated rape in a town I use to live in the rapist ended up having his old fella blow off with a shot gun. I bet you can guess the family member who did it. If it was my family, daughter I would probably do the same if not worse. The joys of living in rural Australia. :-)

Peyrol
03-02-2011, 11:19 AM
??

I'll make him an offer he cannot refuse

seriously ... I think i'll expect he in an ambush and i'll end with machetes ... then, I also take vengeance on any accomplices who have covered him.

Svipdag
03-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Note that none of the above shows any faith in the law. This may not be as it should be, but it is definitely as it is. With the assistance of as many friends and relatives as I deemed necessary, I would amputate the rapist's penis flush with his body,destroying the organ to make sure that it could not be re-attached, thus dooming him to a life of endless sexual frustration.

Bloodeagle
03-06-2011, 04:03 PM
I would make the offender disappear, forever! :)

Aviane
03-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Make sure the attacker was feeling haunted.

Loddfafner
03-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Was it Lytton Strachey who, when a military tribunal questioning his patriotism in WWI asked what he would do if a German soldier raped his sister, responded,

I shall try and interpose my own body

Brynhild
03-06-2011, 08:54 PM
I would make the offender disappear, forever! :)

Nah, I would be all for a very public execution, by hitching him behind a couple of horses, face down onto the road, and driven very slowly over a freshly tarred road.

Beorn
03-06-2011, 08:57 PM
An interesting twist to the thread. I'd be interested to see responses from the pro-vigilante members.

What would you do if a family member was a rapist?

p-black
03-12-2011, 01:33 PM
I say the best way to handle this kind of situation, especially if it was someone close to you, would be to first make sure that the victim would have some psychological counselling since it must be very traumatic. Giving the victim proper counselling and giving the sense of security would somehow ease the emotional pain. It is also essential that the case be put into justice and the right person be punished.

Mordid
03-12-2011, 01:34 PM
I'd get seriously mad. :D

Kazimiera
08-08-2012, 09:43 PM
I would speak to some "friends" who would ensure that the perpetrator "vanishes" off the face of this earth without a trace.

Midori
08-08-2012, 10:44 PM
I'll find the rapist and kill him, simple as that.

kabeiros
08-08-2012, 10:48 PM
I would find the rapist, tie him and bruttaly rape his coward ass with a large budgeon!

Queen B
08-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Cut his genitals off, smash his head , not too much to die though, and let him die slowly.

SilverKnight
08-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Simply put, the offender wouldn't want to be around me if that ever happened.

korkolola
08-11-2012, 12:14 AM
The most important thing would be first to provide psychological help for the victim and make him/her feel comfortable again, it's usually a very long process. Then I'd do everything to put the rapist in jail, at least for some time and there other prisoners would take care of him/her. That's the prison code at least in Lithuania, if you know what I mean, these kind of crimes are never washed off.

Anarch
08-11-2012, 01:25 AM
My answer is probably not fit for publication.

Krampus
08-16-2013, 03:31 AM
I would take the rapist to a forest, cut off his arms and legs(also a personal benefit for my private organ/limb trafficking business), choke small wooden logs down his throat, and tie him to a tree upside down

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 03:38 AM
i would insist on death penalty or at least literally life long imprisenment not life sentence as in 20 years

Blackout
08-16-2013, 03:49 AM
I don't like to think about such things, but if it was my family (including future wife / children) i would have to execute the rapist/s. I don't mind going to prison in such instances. May God insure such a thing never happens though (Ameen)...