PDA

View Full Version : Should a Man serve in war or military?

Teutone
04-28-2018, 08:53 PM
I think it was part of us for thousand of years.

Bobby Martnen
04-28-2018, 08:54 PM
My grandfather was in the Army.

Teutone
04-28-2018, 08:55 PM
I refused to join the Army since I dont see it as a reprentative of our people and intrest.

I highly despite "German" soldiers and the mayority of the German people never had a positive image of these Oil Merchant bastards.

But its sad I never had the chance to join a true German Army.

Teutone
04-28-2018, 08:56 PM
My grandfather was in the Army.

All my male ancestors where in the Army.

Father, Grandfather, Great Grandfather and so on

And besides my father they almost all were involved in wars.

MysteriousWays
04-28-2018, 08:56 PM
Many in my family served in the U.S. Army (on my father's side), so I think in general, yes, although I did not serve.

Teutone
04-28-2018, 08:58 PM
Many in my family served in the U.S. Army (on my father's side), so I think in general, yes, although I did not serve.

I know that the Army used to be a great source to help young men to become real men.

But is that still the case? With women serving, homosexuals and transvestites and on top limited options for Drill Sergants to punish the soldiers?

I think the US Army of today became a SJW shithole just like College. Same with most western Armies.

Bobby Martnen
04-28-2018, 08:59 PM
I know that the Army used to be a great source to help young men to become real men.

But is that still the case? With women serving, homosexuals and transvestites and on top limited options for Drill Sergants to punish the soldiers?

I think the US Army of today became a SJW shithole just like College. Same with most western Armies.

When my grandfather was in college in the late 1940s/early 1950s, it was a good thing. Now it's just SJW indoctrination camp.

MysteriousWays
04-28-2018, 09:00 PM

I think it can still be good, although I have heard some standards have been relaxed, and the U.S. Army is having trouble meeting recruiting goals right now. I think it depends on what the person wants to get out of it though.

Teutone
04-28-2018, 09:02 PM
I think it can still be good, although I have heard some standards have been relaxed, and the U.S. Army is having trouble meeting recruiting goals right now. I think it depends on what the person wants to get out of it though.

Thats what you get for SJW opening.

No man with dignity and honor would accept orders from a clown transvestite.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/21/1413871135966_wps_21_Transgender_Sergeant_Lucy.jpg

happycow
04-28-2018, 09:09 PM

They've gone soft. When I was in the navy we had some fruit that would run around base wearing a dress when I was stationed in san diego. In Great lakes I don't know if they would have let fly though. So it may depend on where you are stationed.

there also wasn't as much yelling as I expected in boot camp. I probably got yelled at more outside of boot camp. haha.

Teutone
04-28-2018, 09:10 PM
They've gone soft. When I was in the navy we had some fruit that would run around base wearing a dress when I was stationed in san diego. In Great lakes I don't know if they would have let fly though. So it may depend on where you are stationed.

there also wasn't as much yelling as I expected in boot camp. I probably got yelled at more outside of boot camp. haha.

Shows again we westerners became fucking whimps, so we should stop only blaming women, western men are fucking pussies and crybabies and the government is highly supporting this

Token
04-28-2018, 09:13 PM
In Brazil, military service is obrigatory, and in my opinion it should be everywhere. Here, if you don't turn into a man until your 18's, if you don't love your country, you'll be forced to, want it or not. This would certainly reduce the high number of half men that we unfortunately have today in Europe.

Teutone
04-28-2018, 09:14 PM
In Brazil, military service is obrigatory, and it should be everywhere. Here, if you don't turn into a man until your 18's, if you don't love your country, you'll be forced to, want it or not. This would certainly reduce the high number of half men that we unfortunately have today in Europe.

It was obrigatory here too, and it doesnt change shit.

Do you know the german army or other european armies? It makes you even more of a pussy.

happycow
04-28-2018, 09:17 PM
Shows again we westerners became fucking whimps, so we should stop only blaming women, western men are fucking pussies and crybabies and the government is highly supporting this

Yup. I took my service for granted, and I think it was easy to because there were so many times where I should have been shit on 10x harder than I did. I remember I asked a master chief "how are you doing?" and he tore me a fucking new one for that. I was shaking hahaha. I needed more experiences like that in the military, and unfortunately I got away with some stupid shit. Very lenient. THe military is perfect for people who have zero discipline and excel at taking orders. Like me. But they will cater to your emotions... its weird. I wish i could go back.

Marinus
04-28-2018, 11:03 PM
All fit men should serve, it's good for discipline and fitness, knowing how handle a gun is also a very underestimated skill. That said, the nation should instill a sense of patriotism, it should create something worth fighting for instead of just forcing you to do it.

In Britain, it's completely voluntary. In Brazil we are coerced to enlist at 18, and might or might not be called on to actually serve, depending on recruitment levels, location and your personal fitness level.

Norb
05-30-2018, 03:06 PM
I would serve jail time for refusing to join

The Lawspeaker
10-02-2018, 04:29 PM
In an ideal situation ? Yes. But for this present government ? I wouldn't want to risk my life for it or stand by idly when my (thankfully not yet existing) sons are forced to do so.

Bogdan
11-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Yes. It's our nature.