I know Sikeliot was waiting for this one to happen
https://i.imgur.com/SaAbsTa.png

skain
05-01-2018, 01:15 AM
She is from Island?

Carlito's Way
05-01-2018, 01:42 AM
She is from Island?

yes, cuban born and everything, i think shes the average Afro-cuban, similar percentage of SSA as African Americans

Heather Duval
05-01-2018, 04:11 AM
yes, cuban born and everything, i think shes the average Afro-cuban, similar percentage of SSA as African Americans

how much ssa are mulatos cubanos? mulatos are half of their census and blacks being minority

Carlito's Way
05-01-2018, 05:15 PM
how much ssa are mulatos cubanos? mulatos are half of their census and blacks being minority

They look pred euro to me, I think on DNA they come out around 60 percent euro

Heather Duval
05-01-2018, 05:17 PM
They look pred euro to me, I think on DNA they come out around 60 percent euro

Makes sense. In Latin America in most case only really ssa looking people are considered black. Thats why Cuba has mulatto option on census and Brazil pardo. People like Beyoncé would be call morena in Brazil, like my grandmother was often considered.
USA one drop rule is racist.

Carlito's Way
05-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Makes sense. In Latin America in most case only really ssa looking people are considered black. Thats why Cuba has mulatto option on census and Brazil pardo. People like Beyoncé would be call morena in Brazil, like my grandmother was often considered.
USA one drop rule is racist.

Well in countries that had a large slave population yeah but in mestizo countries with small afro populations it's different, mulattos and triracial are all black

Dominicanese
05-01-2018, 05:22 PM
shes pretty typical honestly

and her afro origins too

shes not very yoruba like most afro cubans