PDA

View Full Version : I rage quit Instagram

Bobby Martnen
05-01-2018, 07:04 AM
I got tired of seeing stupid sluts get hundreds of likes on their dumb bikini pictures, when I would only get 40-70 likes on my very good and interesting posts, so I deleted Instagram in a fit of rage.

Do any of you use this app? It's not very good, and a huge waste of time.

Gold-Shekel
05-01-2018, 07:32 AM
I do not use such applications, I think they are sick and deviant, they must be deleted in order to safeguard a certain level of normality in our society.

Ujku
05-01-2018, 08:10 AM
Why would you give a fuck about likes?

Bosniensis
05-01-2018, 08:24 AM
It's true... sluts getting hundreds of likes, and when men write or post something descent... are completely ignored.

I am not a member of any social network except YouTube, but it's true that only evil and deviant things brings you likes on social media.

It's sad to see all those girls behaving like sluts.... for some attention.

Larali
05-06-2018, 11:05 PM
Instagram is just for that purpose, for posting dumb pictures that look pretty. I rarely go on there. I NEVER post pictures, not a single pic on my account, but I subscribe to cute doggy pics :)

I also hate/quit Facebook... same stupidness

Odin
06-15-2018, 07:56 AM
https://i.imgur.com/iZBNvKw.jpg

Bobby Martnen
06-15-2018, 05:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/iZBNvKw.jpg

Slutty, degenerate, whores don't deserve to have children.

de Burgh II
06-15-2018, 05:31 PM
Global trends in research related to social media in psychology: mapping and bibliometric analysis [...]

Social media, defined as interactive Web applications [1], have been on the rise globally, particularly among adults [2, 3]. Overall, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Instagram were the most used social network worldwide [4, 5]. Hundreds of publications have discussed the benefits and harm stemming from social media in different age groups of both genders [6]. Of particular interest is the impact of social media on the psychology and self-image of users. A recently published report indicated that social media can be used to forecast and prevent suicide attempts at the national level [7]. Another recent report indicated that social media, particularly Facebook, are positively correlated with divorce [8]. Survey studies, such as that conducted by Clayton et al. [9], had shown that high levels of Facebook use, when mediated by Facebook-related conflict with romantic partners, significantly predict negative relationship outcomes [9–11]. Previous studies clearly indicated that social media makes it easy for users to reconnect with any past lover, which could lead to emotional cheating and this could then lead to a breakup or divorce [9–11]. The diverse psychological and behavioral effects of social media on users necessitate further and deeper analysis. Such an analysis will be of value not only to academic researchers, but also to sociology experts, psychologists, psychiatrists, and even to those in the field of telecommunications to adapt and tailor these social media to the psychological health and needs of the users. Bibliometric and scientometric studies on Facebook and other social media have been carried out to assess the research trends in these social media in general [12–15]. Similarly, several bibliometric and scientometric studies have been accomplished to assess the research trends in psychology and behavior [16–18]. However, no search of the literature for bibliometric or scientometric analyses of psychology publications pertaining to social media was found. In response, this study was designed to address this gap by mapping the literature regarding the largest and most popular social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Instagram) [4, 5] in the field of psychology. Specifically, this study will assess the growth in publications, citation analysis, international collaboration, author productivity, emerging topics and the mapping of frequent terms in publications pertaining to social media in the field of psychology. [...]

The scientific landscape of main research areas related to social media in psychology is presented in Fig. 3, based on the retrieved publications terms co-occurrence network from the retrieved publications. The most important research areas related to social media in psychology were personality psychology, experimental psychology, psychological risk factors, and developmental psychology. Based on the map, the four main clusters (denoted by the green, blue, red, and yellow colours) were characterised by the most commonly used terms in the research related to social media in the psychology field. Green coloured cluster represented terms related to the developmental psychology topic, such as “child”, “adolescent”, or “adult”; blue coloured cluster represented terms related to personality psychology, such as “extraversion”, “openness”, or “romantic”; red coloured cluster represented terms related to experimental psychology, such as “empirical”, “experiment”, or “mechanism”; and yellow coloured cluster represented terms related to psychological risk factors, such as “risk” or “alcohol”. [...]

l
l
l
l
l
l
\ /

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5775539/bin/13033_2018_182_Fig3_HTML.jpg

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5775539/

Meerkat
06-15-2018, 05:40 PM
I never made myself an Instagram account. I waste enough time on the internet as it is.

I deleted my Tumblr back in August and I haven't used twtioter in three years. I also deleted my Facebook eight years ago. Social media has a way of making one jealous and miserable.