PDA

View Full Version : Classify Italian woman from sicily

Scipio Africanus
05-02-2018, 01:43 PM
https://s17.postimg.cc/5ua7rz8cv/stel2.jpg https://s17.postimg.cc/da9hdte2n/stel6.jpg
https://s17.postimg.cc/uasdmk3zj/stel5.jpg https://s17.postimg.cc/t789amlxb/stel.png

decordoba
05-02-2018, 01:50 PM
Mediterran - what else ;)

(maybe gracile Mediterran)

Catarinense1998
05-02-2018, 01:53 PM
Gracile-Med.Pan Southern Euro type.Pass in Iberia, Italy and Maybe in Southern France.

frdfgcg
05-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Pretty-Med.

Sikeliot
05-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Gracile-Med.Pan Southern Euro type.Pass in Iberia, Italy and Maybe in Southern France.

Not France.

She'd fit better in Cyprus than in France. And she doesn't really look very Iberian but she would pass.

Catarinense1998
05-02-2018, 02:31 PM
Not France.

She'd fit better in Cyprus than in France. And she doesn't really look very Iberian but she would pass.

I dont said that she looks very iberian, only "passable".

frdfgcg
05-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Not France.

Too white for Cyprus.

Sikeliot
05-02-2018, 02:46 PM
Too white for Cyprus.

Surely not.
The disparity between her look and that of a French person is greater than between her look and that of a Cypriot.

Columella
05-02-2018, 02:57 PM
Mainly Med. maybe some Dinaric but it’s hard to say.
http://www.splendor.tv/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/xframe_egitto-544x306.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Soovya2jIb.jpg

Hylates
05-02-2018, 03:12 PM
Mainly Med. maybe some Dinaric but it’s hard to say.
http://www.splendor.tv/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/xframe_egitto-544x306.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Soovya2jIb.jpg

Imo it is common in almost all of the Med islands to be Med + something else .

Hylates
05-02-2018, 03:13 PM
Surely not.
The disparity between her look and that of a French person is greater than between her look and that of a Cypriot.

Honestly she can pass in Cyprus unnoticed . She blends right in :)

Sikeliot
05-02-2018, 03:14 PM
Honestly she can pass in Cyprus unnoticed . She blends right in :)

Yes. I don't understand this "she is too white for Cyprus, she fits better in France" nonsense. People don't realize most French are not even Mediterranean.

Columella
05-02-2018, 04:48 PM
Yes. I don't understand this "she is too white for Cyprus, she fits better in France" nonsense. People don't realize most French are not even Mediterranean.
I agree. Although France has many Meds she doesn’t look French.

Sikeliot
05-02-2018, 04:50 PM
I agree. Although France has many Meds she doesn’t look French.

I think her look is southeast European/island Mediterranean.

Papastratosels26
05-02-2018, 05:06 PM
I will say Gracile Med.

Scipio Africanus
05-02-2018, 06:13 PM
Bump:pig00000:

safinator
05-02-2018, 06:32 PM
Pan Mediterranean

Scipio Africanus
05-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Pan Mediterranean

pan Euro med.

safinator
05-02-2018, 06:43 PM
pan Euro med.

Yes i meant that.

Wrong
05-02-2018, 06:44 PM
Dinaric, or Dinaricised Mediterranean if you will.

Doesn't seem long-headed, so there is clearly Dinarization going on.

Space between ear and occiput is very close:

guerrilla
05-02-2018, 09:19 PM
Dinarized Med. Is she quite tall right?

Odin
05-02-2018, 09:29 PM
Dinaro-Med.

Corded
05-03-2018, 12:02 AM
Gracile-med

Livin
05-03-2018, 12:04 AM
Gracile med.
Very beautiful btw....

What’s her name?

kleenex
05-03-2018, 12:11 AM
I see a mix of predominantly gracile med and (less so) dinaro med. Finer features than an Atlanto Med. I would say she could fit in Southern Italy, possibly Mani, Aegean Islands, even Cyprus.

MysteriousWays
05-03-2018, 12:17 AM
Dinaro-Med (leaning towards Gracile Med, as others have said, but shows at least a bit of dinaricization to me). S. Italy, Greek islands, Cyprus.

Scipio Africanus
05-18-2018, 12:27 PM
bump

The Blade
05-18-2018, 09:15 PM
Gracile Med.

Cristiano viejo
05-18-2018, 09:21 PM
Passes in Spain.
Very pretty. She would be a pretty couple with me.

alnortedelsur
05-18-2018, 09:33 PM
Alpine-Med + Dinarid

Looks very Italian but could reasonably pass in Southern France, Iberia and Greece.

Very beautiful ragazza!

MysteriousWays
05-18-2018, 09:34 PM
Dinaro-Med.

DarknessWin
05-18-2018, 11:15 PM
DinaroMed

Tauromachos
05-18-2018, 11:18 PM
Not France.

Nope she doesn't look that much Cypriot.

She looks just Italian or Greek.

Could be Continental Greek also quite easily nothing more exotic about her than that.

Med with Minor Alpine

Voskos
05-18-2018, 11:20 PM
Looks Cypriot.

Tauromachos
05-18-2018, 11:23 PM
Looks Cypriot.

Nope man thats a joke

Cypriots are darker than her and have more medish look.

This woman has nothing Cypriot lookin in particular about her.

Of course she could pass but then she could pass in Western Crete also equally well.

Go to some Nightclub in Chania and you find this look even more often there than in Cyprus.

Sikeliot
05-18-2018, 11:35 PM

Are you kidding? She is as Mediterranean as it gets.

And yes of course she could pass in Crete but probably more eastern Crete.

Tauromachos
05-18-2018, 11:38 PM
Are you kidding? She is as Mediterranean as it gets.

No she is not.

Her type is Mediteranean but for a Med type she isn't realy dark.
And she doesn't look East Med or Levantine.

The realy dark types of Cypriots are way darker than her.

She would just fit fine in Crete and thats it.

Sikeliot
05-18-2018, 11:39 PM
Now she is not.

Her type is Mediteranean but for a Med type she isn't realy dark.
And she doesn't look East Med or Levantine.

The realy dark types of Cypriots are way darker than her.

She would just fit fine in Crete and thats it.

She doesn't look necessarily Levantine (she'd pass but would not be the most common type) but she definitely fits in Cyprus.

kleenex
05-18-2018, 11:42 PM
It's funny but I've noticed that Cypriots claim that everyone can fit in Cyprus.

kleenex
05-18-2018, 11:45 PM
Nope man thats a joke

This woman has nothing Cypriot lookin in particular about her.

Of course she could pass but then she could pass in Western Crete also equally well.

Go to some Nightclub in Chania and you find this look even more often there than in Cyprus.

Now suddenly she's too light to be Cypriot before you were like everyone fits in Cyprus even my Irish/German wife. What's up?

Tauromachos
05-18-2018, 11:46 PM
She doesn't look necessarily Levantine (she'd pass but would not be the most common type) but she definitely fits in Cyprus.

Again general Cypritos would be darker.
She isn't dark

Even the Cretan women in this video are darker than her and look more distinct exotic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKoBphXetY0

Tauromachos
05-18-2018, 11:55 PM
Now suddenly she's too light to be Cypriot before you were like everyone fits in Cyprus even my Irish/German wife. What's up?

She can be a Cypriot but this is different from saying she looks Cypriot in particular or fits there best.

Read all my posts i made starting with the very first and then you might understand.

I'm just tired whenever it says for some person that this person is Sicilian people automatically claim this person fits best in Cyprus without
considering if this person realy has Cypriot type look.

I could even post a blond Sicilian like Loredana Cacciatore and half of the users would still vote Cyprus as the best fit :picard1:

Sikeliot
05-19-2018, 12:00 AM
Again general Cypritos would be darker.
She isn't dark

Even the Cretan women in this video are darker than her and look more distinct exotic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKoBphXetY0

The Cretan women in the video are definitely not more exotic than the woman in the first post.

Tauromachos
05-19-2018, 12:10 AM
The Cretan women in the video are definitely not more exotic than the woman in the first post.

They look darker.

Are you going to claim they are Balkan or South Slavic looking?? :lol:

But my point is more she would pass fine among Cretans.

Personally if you would ask me where she would fit best in Greece i would in fact said Crete.

But she would be average for Cretan Med types.

The dark types of the woman dancing in this video are darker than her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aodV-k292CE

Newsboy
05-19-2018, 12:11 AM
Dinaro-Med

Sikeliot
05-19-2018, 12:12 AM
They are look darker.

Are you going to claim they are Balkan or South Slavic looking?? :lol:

But my point is more she would pass fine among Cretans.

Personally if you would ask me where she would fit best in Greece i would in fact said Crete.

But she would be average for Cretan Med types.

The dark types of the woman dancing in this video are darker than her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aodV-k292CE

She fits well in Crete but she is not less exotic/less dark than the women in the video. She also looks too "southern" for places like Epirus or Macedonia.

Tauromachos
05-19-2018, 12:18 AM
She fits well in Crete but she is not less exotic/less dark than the women in the video. She also looks too "southern" for places like Epirus or Macedonia.

She is lighter and more Western looking then the darkest types of women in this video.

Note there are some blond women in this video also just as there are even in Sicily.
But since she is Med to compare her to blond types doesn't make sense.

For non blond Cretan types she would be just average not beyond that.

And there is nothing particular or distinctivly Cypriot looking about her.

I have seen other Sicilian women posted here who would look much more Cypriot than her.

And for Sicilians she as average also.
Some Sicilian women you have posted in the past were much darker.

Sikeliot
05-19-2018, 12:29 AM
She is lighter and more Western looking then the darkest types of women in this video.

Note there are some blond women in this video also just as there are even in Sicily.
But since she is Med to compare her to blond types doesn't make sense.

For non blond Cretan types she would be just average not beyond that.

And there is nothing particular or distinctivly Cypriot looking about her.

I have seen other Sicilian women posted here who would look much more Cypriot than her.

And for Sicilians she as average also.
Some Sicilian women you have posted in the past were much darker.

I agree with some of what you're saying (she is not the most Cypriot-looking Sicilian) but my point was she looks more Cypriot than Iberian or French.

And I disagree she looks "western" at all, she looks southeast European and Mediterranean. She looks less western European than many Peloponnesians.

Tauromachos
05-19-2018, 12:36 AM
I agree with some of what you're saying (she is not the most Cypriot-looking Sicilian) but my point was she looks more Cypriot than Iberian or French.

And I disagree she looks "western" at all, she looks southeast European and Mediterranean. She looks less western European than many Peloponnesians.

Nope not realy.

Let me say it this way if i would not know about her origin and had to guess her i would guess her first Italy"not exclusivly Sicily" or somewhere in Greece"preferably Crete"
before something else.

She doesn't look Levantine to me and she would be atypical in Turkey also.

In Cyprus she would pass but wouldn't strike me for Cypriot as the first choice

nafz
05-19-2018, 12:53 AM

Actually cybernautic is right on this one. This woman lacks the east med or (aegean med) traits that many Cypriots and some Greeks have. That's why she would not be typical of Cyprus - although she passes.

Look at her

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/stella-egitto-attends-malarazza-photocall-on-november-6-2017-in-rome-picture-id870841088

and now look at some Cypriot actresses:

http://dailystarscy.com/assets/components/phpthumbof/cache/222-0.lifestyle15135.430568a192c4d2e1ce4cad71f035c596. jpg

http://ips-static.videopublishing.com/kyproscom/ValentinaSof-profile.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-I7bfX8js4j8/Wh5pccFobUI/AAAAAAAAvUo/2TKfa5bpxp8OUwYDnzkneo21fIuxttD7wCLcBGAs/s640/screenhunter_2422_nov._29_08.51_0.jpg

http://ladytimes.com.cy/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/xristina_3.jpg

I think it is clear now why she would not fit as typical in Cyprus.

kleenex
05-19-2018, 12:57 AM
She can be a Cypriot but this is different from saying she looks Cypriot in particular or fits there best.

Read all my posts i made starting with the very first and then you might understand.

I'm just tired whenever it says for some person that this person is Sicilian people automatically claim this person fits best in Cyprus without
considering if this person realy has Cypriot type look.

I could even post a blond Sicilian like Loredana Cacciatore and half of the users would still vote Cyprus as the best fit :picard1:

What is the Cypriot phenotype in general? It's not just Eastern Med right? It could be Armenoid, it could Alpine, Pontid, Atlanto or Dinaro Med in lesser proportion. I guess I need to see more images of Cypriots to have an idea of what were talking about.

Sikeliot
05-19-2018, 01:01 AM
Actually cybernautic is right on this one. This woman lacks the east med or (aegean med) traits that many Cypriots and some Greeks have. That's why she would not be typical of Cyprus - although she passes.

But she absolutely does not look Iberian nor French is my point. I never said she looked typically Cypriot, just that she doesn't look southwest European.

If you mean Levantine when you say "East Med" then I would say this look is more present in Sicily than in non-Cypriot Greeks.

Every one of those Cypriot women you posted fits in Sicily just fine.

nafz
05-19-2018, 01:05 AM
But she absolutely does not look Iberian nor French is my point. I never said she looked typically Cypriot, just that she doesn't look southwest European.

If you mean Levantine when you say "East Med" then I would say this look is more present in Sicily than in non-Cypriot Greeks.

Every one of those Cypriot women you posted fits in Sicily just fine.

This woman passes best in her native country in my opinion. But if I had to chose between Cyprus and Iberia, I would say she fits better in Iberia.

Tauromachos
05-19-2018, 01:05 AM
What is the Cypriot phenotype in general? It's not just Eastern Med right? It could be Armenoid, it could Alpine, Pontid, Atlanto or Dinaro Med in lesser proportion. I guess I need to see more images of Cypriots to have an idea of what were talking about.

Well look at the pictures posted by nafz or google some videos for example with dance groups in Cyprus.
Its hard to explain in terms of mere taxinomy.
Cypriots can have elements of all the options you named except that Atlantid would be much less there then in Western Greeks or even Cretans.

And Cypriots on average would be darker than this woman regardless of their type.

But the main point is simply that this woman doesn't look much Cypriot.
And the best way to understand that would be to look at different pictures and videos of people who are real Cypriots

Sikeliot
05-19-2018, 01:08 AM
This woman passes best in her native country in my opinion. But if I had to chose between Cyprus and Iberia, I would say she fits better in Iberia.

I don't agree with that. She does not look Iberian.

But if what you are saying is Greeks look more Levantine than this woman, well, I don't agree. Cyprus maybe so but she still fits in Cyprus better than Iberia.

Tauromachos
05-19-2018, 01:14 AM

But if what you are saying is Greeks look more Levantine than this woman, well, I don't agree. Cyprus maybe so but she still fits in Cyprus better than Iberia.

As a matter of fact the real distinct Med types of Greek Islanders and Cypriots have a look which is different and more distinct than this woman.
And they look more Medish than her.
It doesn't mean it must be a Levantine look.

This woman would look medish only if you compare her to the blond and lighter types of Mainland Greeks and Cretans people often like to post.

But if you compare her to corresponing Med type Greek looks which are more distinct for Greek Islands this woman looks less medish than them.

As you can see in the examples of the women nafz has posted.

Sikeliot
As a matter of fact the real distinct Med types of Greek Islanders and Cypriots which have a look which is different and more distinct than this woman.
And they look more Medish than her.
It doesn't mean it must be a Levantine look.

This woman would look medish only if you compare her to the blond and lighter types of Mainland Greeks and Cretans people often like to post.

But if you compare her to corresponing Med type Greek looks which are more distinct for Greek Islands this woman looks less medish than them.

As you can see in the examples of the women nafz has posted.

This woman though does not look less southern nor Mediterranean than an average Greek woman, absolutely not. She looks closer, certainly, than the more heavily Levantine type of Sicilian look.

nafz

This woman is Gracile med. You can find Gracile Meds in all European Mediterranean countries including Iberia and France. She also lacks east med features. Iberia and France normally dont have east meds types, that's why she would fit better in these countries.

Sikeliot
05-19-2018, 01:15 AM
This woman is Gracile med. You can find Gracile Meds in all European Mediterranean countries including Iberia and France. She also lacks east med features. Iberia and France normally dont have east meds types, that why she would fit better in these countries.

She doesn't look less Levantine than Greek people though.

Tauromachos
05-19-2018, 01:16 AM
This woman is Gracile med. You can find Gracile Meds in all European Mediterranean countries including Iberia and France. She also lacks east med features. Iberia and France normally dont have east meds types, that's why she would fit better in these countries.

I would even say she has minor Alpine influence.

She is basicly Gracile Med with some minor Alpine

Sikeliot
05-19-2018, 01:18 AM
I don't understand cybernautic trying to turn mainland Greeks into Levantines and turn Sicilians into Iberians here.. I really don't.

Tauromachos
05-19-2018, 01:20 AM
This woman though does not look less southern nor Mediterranean than an average Greek woman, absolutely not. She looks closer, certainly, than the more heavily Levantine type of Sicilian look.

She doesn't look more Southern or Mediteranean than an average Med type Greek woman.
In particular if compared to Greek Med types from the Islands let alone Cyprus.

As i said before comparing her to Non Med type Greek people deosn't make sense in this context.

Sikeliot
05-19-2018, 01:21 AM
She doesn't look more Southern or Mediteranean than an average Med typ Greek woman.
In particular if compared to Greek Med types from the Islands let alone Cyprus.

As i said before comparing her to Non Med type Greek people deosn't make sense in this context.

But she is also not the most exotic Mediterranean type in existence for Sicily either (and the more exotic ones than her do not look any more Greek). And besides as you fully well know, most Greeks are not purely Mediterranean either but are Alpine, Dinaric, etc. and those types do not look more southern than her.

nafz
05-19-2018, 01:21 AM
She doesn't look less Levantine than Greek people though.

I am not going to discuss this now as I need to go.

Tauromachos
05-19-2018, 01:22 AM
I don't understand cybernautic trying to turn mainland Greeks into Levantines and turn Sicilians into Iberians here.. I really don't.

I didn't even mention anything about Mainland Greeks here in the first place

Sikeliot
05-19-2018, 01:24 AM
I didn't even mentioned anything about Mainland Greeks here in the first place

But you in general try to erase the differences there but for some reason want Sicily to be light. I don't get it. I am sure you'd say this woman fits better in the least "exotic" Greek regions like Epirus and Thrace. :lol:

Carlito's Way
05-19-2018, 01:25 AM
she passes in many southern european countries, i dont know why they trying to brown wash that lady lol and yeah she even passes in southern france, when i went there, i saw many like her

Tauromachos
05-19-2018, 01:26 AM
But she is also not the most exotic Mediterranean type in existence for Sicily either (and the more exotic ones than her do not look any more Greek). And besides as you fully well know, most Greeks are not purely Mediterranean either but are Alpine, Dinaric, etc. and those types do not look more southern than her.

They are Mediteranean and Alpine in majorty before Dinaric or other stuff.
In particular in the Islands.

Sikeliot
05-19-2018, 01:27 AM
They are Mediteranean and Alpine in majorty before Dinaric or other stuff.
In particular in the Islands.

The islands do not look any more Mediterranean nor exotic than Sicilians do..

Tauromachos
05-19-2018, 01:30 AM
But you in general try to erase the differences there but for some reason want Sicily to be light. I don't get it. I am sure you'd say this woman fits better in the least "exotic" Greek regions like Epirus and Thrace. :lol:

When you don't have a point again you start to become manipulative and twist the argument as you would like to have it.

When a non exotic or non dark Sicilian woman is posted and i say she doesn't look Cypriot this has nothing to do with what you are trying to claim about me here.
It has also nothing to do if this woman would or would not fit in Thrace or Epirus.

If she wouldn't fit in Thrace or Epirus still she wouldn't look Cypriot afaik therefore

Sikeliot
05-19-2018, 01:33 AM
When you don't have a point again you start to become manipulative and twist the argument as you would like to have it.

When a non exotic or non dark Sicilian woman is posted and i say she doesn't look Cypriot this has nothing to do with what you are trying to claim about me here.
It has also nothing to do if this woman would or would not fit in Thrace or Epirus.

If she wouldn't fit in Thrace or Epirus still she wouldn't look Cypriot afaik therefore

Well let me ask you, which part of Greece would you place her in first then?

She is not "exotic" featured but she surely is solely Mediterranean looking, and would fit better in Cyprus than France (you all realize most French do not look Mediterranean at all, no)?

Tauromachos
05-19-2018, 01:34 AM
Well let me ask you, which part of Greece would you place her in first then?

She is not "exotic" featured but she surely is solely Mediterranean looking, and would fit better in Cyprus than France (you all realize most French do not look Mediterranean at all, no)?

I already answered in one of my previous posts.

For Greece i think she would pass best in Crete.

Southern France has alot of Mediteranean types as well.

Sikeliot
05-19-2018, 01:40 AM
I already answered in one of my previous posts.

For Greece i think she would pass best in Crete.

Southern France has alot of Mediteranean types as well.

This is my opinion because I have not been clear.

I think this woman looks "mainstream" southern Italian, Maniot, Cretan, Dodecanese and could pass as a lighter than average Cypriot, but I DO NOT think she fits in France nor do I think she looks truly Iberian.

She is not an exotic type for Sicily either.. there are exotic outliers in the places listed (except Mani which to me, doesn't have many MENA-like outliers) but this woman is not one.

But I think that doesn't mean she looks French. Most French look far more British, Irish, and German rather than Sicilian, and the Med types do not look like this.

Tauromachos
05-19-2018, 01:51 AM
This is my opinion because I have not been clear.

I think this woman looks "mainstream" southern Italian, Maniot, Cretan, Dodecanese and could pass as a lighter than average Cypriot,

Ok fine don't disagree

but I DO NOT think she fits in France nor do I think she looks truly Iberian.

She is not an exotic type for Sicily either.. there are exotic outliers in the places listed (except Mani which to me, doesn't have many MENA-like outliers) but this woman is not one.

But I think that doesn't mean she looks French. Most French look far more British, Irish, and German rather than Sicilian, and the Med types do not look like this.

I didn't comment explicitly if i think she looks Iberian or French since i'm not sure who well she fits there

frdfgcg
06-13-2018, 02:40 PM
Bump.;)

Scipio Africanus
06-07-2019, 05:44 PM
Bump.;)

this