PDA

View Full Version : Replace Little Proud Human

Bornoz
05-03-2018, 05:12 PM
------

Bobby Martnen
05-03-2018, 05:22 PM
TBH probably Central Asia, but it's really hard to classify/place toddlers.

Bornoz
05-03-2018, 05:27 PM
TBH probably Central Asia, but it's really hard to classify/place toddlers.

LOL

Thank you but I don't think that I look Central Asian. Only in last photo due to my smile, eyes are dissappearing but that's all.

Bobby Martnen
05-03-2018, 05:28 PM
LOL

Thank you but I don't think that I look Central Asian. Only in last photo due to my smile, eyes are dissapearing but that's all.

I don't think you look Central Asian as an adult. I think you do as a little kid, but it's really hard to place little kids.

Gangrel
05-03-2018, 05:37 PM
100% Turkish baby if I've ever seen one

Bornoz
05-03-2018, 05:41 PM
100% Turkish baby if I've ever seen one

But he is 50% Kurdish actually :lol:

StonyArabia
05-03-2018, 05:44 PM
You look like northern Iraqi, so Assyrian, Kurd, and northern Iraqi Arab(non-Bedouin)

Bornoz
05-03-2018, 05:47 PM
You look like northern Iraqi, so Assyrian, Kurd, and northern Iraqi Arab(non-Bedouin)

As an adult or toddler?

StonyArabia
05-03-2018, 05:51 PM
As an adult or toddler?

Both, you can be an Iraqi Turkmen though.

Bornoz
05-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Both, you can be an Iraqi Turkmen though.

As I know Syrians are the lightest Arabs and as you know we have plenty of Syrians in here (thanks to Air Dwan) so I am familiar with them. They are easily appreciable in society. Their features are pretty much ME. I eliminated the Arab option. Kurdistani Kurds are clearly darker than Anatolian Turks and I am lighter than Anatolian Kurds generally. That option is also eliminated. I have Iraqi Turkmen friends too in here and they are also darker than average people. I think speakinng for Assyrians is not even needed.

Thanks for your opinions but personally, I don't agree.

StonyArabia
05-03-2018, 06:33 PM
As I know Syrians are the lightest Arabs and as you know we have plenty of Syrians in here (thanks to Air Dwan) so I am familiar with them. They are easily appreciable in society. Their features are pretty much ME. I eliminated the Arab option. Kurdistani Kurds are clearly darker than Anatolian Turks and I am lighter than Anatolian Kurds generally. That option is also eliminated. I have Iraqi Turkmen friends too in here and they are also darker than average people. I think speakinng for Assyrians is not even needed.

Thanks for your opinions but personally, I don't agree.

Yes but you still pass among them but many Iraqi turkmens have Arabian ancestry don't forget lol

Gangrel
05-03-2018, 06:46 PM

no way. ive seen him without beard he does not look anywhere south of anatolia

Bornoz
05-04-2018, 12:27 PM
Bump