Robust-iranid + taurid

Gangrel
05-04-2018, 02:55 AM
Caucasid-Robust Iranid

this

Proto-Shaman
05-04-2018, 03:34 AM
Caucasid-Robust Iranid

I think this fits best. This would reflect his Mazandaran origins.

Pahli
05-04-2018, 03:43 AM

Yeah, Mazandaranis are usually more Azeri (minus Mongoloid) / Caucasian shifted than Persians and Kurds, he could even fit in the Caucasian countries too

Maintenance
05-04-2018, 04:20 AM
Yeah, Mazandaranis are usually more Azeri (minus Mongoloid) / Caucasian shifted than Persians and Kurds, he could even fit in the Caucasian countries too

+1

Massagetae
05-04-2018, 02:51 PM

Interesting, I just read a few days ago that Mazandaran people had Uralic input.

Odin
05-04-2018, 11:09 PM
So, Iranid-Turand.

Zero Turanid.:picard1:

Proto-Shaman
05-05-2018, 07:00 PM
Zero Turanid.:picard1:
CM? CM? CM? CM is like saying I want french fries without sauce. Iran has many CM-derivations. There are Turano-CM's, Alpine-CM's, Pamiro-CM's, Caucasid-CM's.

Proto-Shaman
05-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Interesting, I just read a few days ago that Mazandaran people had Uralic input.
how comes?

Odin
05-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Iran has many CM-derivations. There are Turano-CM's, Alpine-CM's, Pamiro-CM's, Caucasid-CM's.

Source?

Proto-Shaman
05-06-2018, 12:44 AM
Source?
About what? About Turanids and other Asiatic brachycephalic types invading Iranian longheads? Or about the fact Turano-Pamirids belonging to the CM branch?

Odin
05-06-2018, 10:17 PM
About what? About Turanids and other Asiatic brachycephalic types invading Iranian longheads? Or about the fact Turano-Pamirids belonging to the CM branch?

About those CM-derivations from Iran, I need the sources with plates.

Proto-Shaman
05-07-2018, 12:50 AM
About those CM-derivations from Iran, I need the sources with plates.
I don't have the plates for CM-derivations in Iran. I only have information about Alpine-derived brachycephalic types in South Asia via Turanids (aka. Scythians). Alpine represents a highly brachycephalized form of Crô-Magnon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Turanid_race&oldid=624202880

Hungarian anhtropologist Fóthi Erzsébet points out that the Turanid type emerged from a Cro-Magnon type population during the bronze age in South-Siberia and the northern plains of present-day Kazakhstan, in particular as an amalgation between Andronovo-typed and Paleo-Sibirid tribes.[30] Ginzburg (1966) holds the view that the Oriental (Mongoloid) mixture started at the Sakas (Scythians) already in the middle of the 1st millennium B.C., and the gradual shift of the Andronovo type to the Turanid one lasted till the end of the 1st millennium. The ancient Andronovo features, however, have dominantly survived in Kazakhstan till the end of the 12th century (Ismagulov 1970).[31] Ginzburg (1966) postulates the mixing of the Sakas with the Huns as early as the middle of the 1st millennium B.C. Anthropologically they were significantly different from the Persians (called now Iranians).[32]

During the 1st millennium A.D. Turanids and other Asiatic brachycephalic types had invaded the domain of the Iranian longheads.[44]

Turanoid elements do occur among the Mahrāṭṭa (also known as "West-brachids") and Orientaloid Mohammedans in the population of Mysore of India.[45] Eickstedt and Risley noticed that Turanid brachycephalic elements even reached the Bengal corridor via Balochistan, which Eickstedt traces to a contact-metamorphosis with adjacent Paleo-Mongoloids.[46] British ethnographer Herbert Risley suggested that this bracbycephalic elements resulted from "Scythian" invasions.[47] Indian historian Ramaprasad Chanda traces the broad-headed elements in both "Scytho-Dravidians" (Gujaratis, Marathis and Coorgs) and "Mongolo-Dravidians" (Bengalis and Oriya) to one common source, the Homo Alpinus of the Pamirs and Chinese Turkestan, suggesting a migration of Alpine invaders from Central Asia over Gujarat, Deccan, Bihar, Bengal.[47] The Hungarian-British archaeologists Aurel Stein concurs with Chanda.[47]

At the archaeological site of Alfalou in North Africa there were also found brachycephalic (short-headed) and mesocephalic (medium-headed) Turanoid skulls dating to the Mesolithic age.[48]

The strongly Mongoloid Turanid form can be shown to exist among the present day Hungarians only in 0.5% frequency, the other characterized by the strongly Andronovo form. Lipták divided and renamed 'Cromagnoid-C' (recalling the "Andronovo type"),[54] 'Cromagnoid-C+Turanid', and 'Pamiro-Turanid'. In this way, broken up, redistributed, and renamed, Lipták succeeded in 'hiding' the strongly Europoid majority of the Turanid physical types from those scholars who were interested in tracing the Hungarian ancestry and prehistory. The Pamiro-Turanian form can be shown to exist in 20.0% frequency in the Hungarian population, among all the Central Asian Turkic-speaking peoples, the Hungarians bear the closest physical resemblance not only to the predominantly Turanian Kazakhs, but also to the Turanid, Turanoid, Turano-Pamrian, Pamiro-Turanian, and Pamiroid Uzbeks as well. The closeness between the Europoid variants of the Turanoids and the transitional forms of the Pamiro-Turanian forms may exist because the Andronovo type was one of the components not only of the Turanian but, according to Ginzburg, this type played an important role also in the development of the Pamirian type.[55]

The sources [30], [31], [32], [44], [45], [46], [47], [54] and [55] can be found on that page.

As Pahli rightly expressed before, the CM factor among northern Iranians also can be derived from Caucasids (also known as Mtebid).