PDA

View Full Version : Exploring antisemitism through the eyes of Jews - Defamation movie

Diutisc
02-27-2011, 09:07 AM
A good video, I think, that portrays the aspects of antisemitism in a Jewish/ Israeli perspective:

http://www.archive.org/details/Hashmatsa

I find it interesting how the kids are brought on field trips to Aushwitz so that they can enliven the horrors. Also how they are given the idea that antisemitism is baseless and is inherent in almost all gentile so there is no way in correcting that like maybe talking about the mistakes done by their own people. They are very emotionally aroused and it definitely strengthens the "never forgive, never forget". Maybe the Ukranians, Russians, Poles and Germans should also have had regular trips to sites where atrocities were committed by the communists so that their younger generations will not forget and forgive their enemies who are still scheming to bring the downfall onto them.

What's also interesting is that most of them seem oblivious to the even question themselves and contemplate on a plausible reason that the host population was probably not hating them just because they were successful but because their success meant misusing and deceiving the host. The tricksters at the top know what they're really doing and did. But obviously if it works for them why should they not? Nature surely doesn't have a set of principles to follow in order to be successful. Only to reproduce and sustain a biological continuum is her fundament.

Joe McCarthy
02-27-2011, 09:36 AM
I don't think the never forgive, never forget mentality is unique to Jews. The Chinese or Korean attitude toward Japan, or even the attitudes of various European nationalities' toward each other, are similarly pronounced.

Fortis in Arduis
02-27-2011, 09:46 AM
I have no idea how I would cope with anti-Semitism if I were Jewish.

Whether it came from public figures, street thugs or learned men or theology, I just have no idea how I would cope with it.

Raising awareness of genocide, regicide and dysgenic attacks against Europeans would be sensible.

Obviously, the Jewish people have documented and incorporated attacks themselves into their religion, which is something that Christianity and Islam can never do.

This is why folkish religions have such an important role to play.

Magister Eckhart
02-27-2011, 01:05 PM

Whether it came from public figures, street thugs or learned men or theology, I just have no idea how I would cope with it.

Raising awareness of genocide, regicide and dysgenic attacks against Europeans would be sensible.

Obviously, the Jewish people have documented and incorporated attacks themselves into their religion, which is something that Christianity and Islam can never do.

This is why folkish religions have such an important role to play.

I know what I'd do. I'd grab a bunch of fellow Jews and go to the Arabian desert, steal some land from the people living there, found a state and then proceed to spend the next sixty years actively exploiting the most powerful capitalistic nation in the world.

Agrippa
02-27-2011, 05:10 PM
Many honest comments in this video, this makes it worthwhile, worth to watch!

Because honest Jews know themselves, that many of the Jewish people gone too far, very much actually - and some honest ones speaking in this video just confess that and that's good, because if you are a gentile and saying the same true things, these days, with all that mind control and "political correctness" brainwashing, you being called and Antisemite by default, even if just bringing the facts forward in a straight and honest way, without stirring irrational hate and creating lies...

Adalwolf
02-27-2011, 05:32 PM
It has proceeded far beyond that point now. Any criticism or animosity towards Jews in seperate scenarios and the person will still get pegged with the anti-semite guilt card. It is their ultimate scapegoat.

Beorn
02-27-2011, 07:55 PM

The same way in which you react to anti-English sentiment I'd presume. ;)