PDA

View Full Version : The dream thread

Vanilla Wafer
02-28-2011, 06:11 AM
I've heard lots of weird things about dreams, such as if you dream about someone it means they were thinking of you. I think this could possibly be true. I've also heard that different people can have similar dreams at the same time.

As I've acquired a more active brain while studying in college I've had more and more crazy dreams; I dream every single night as opposed to more like once a week. I had this really crazy erotic dream the day after valentines day; it was awesome and I felt this euphoric feeling the whole morning afterwards. Last night I dreamed I was part of an occult society, and then I saw what they were doing and I ran away. It was so weird, it started off as this group of religious rednecks with a boat on a lake then it morphed into this scientology thing. It was so weird its hard to even describe, but if you could experience you would definitely cry laughing. It was almost as if I was predicting my ban on sf or something.

Share your interesting dreams and theories about them here.

poiuytrewq0987
02-28-2011, 06:24 AM
You are funny... and very erotic.

Vanilla Wafer
02-28-2011, 06:35 AM
You are funny... and very erotic.

I wasn't trying to be funny so people will like me. I just wish other people could understand my dream, because it remains and endless mystery to me because it is so complicated and has so many hidden meanings. At one point in the dream, I got lost on the boat and went into this huge nursery room, full of mothers and babies. I was trying to find a bathroom to check my makeup and take a pee, and everytime I came to the door, someone would ask me the time or I would get distracted and it would disappear. I watched the mothers with their babies and I felt so jealous that I didn't have a little baby. Finally I just decided to get out of there and I went to this other room with my friends who respected me and a weird religious ceremony where we would promise our devotion and find resources to convert other people. Sounds a bit scary and scientology like huh? lol. I then had a chance to get off the boat and I ran away into the woods with these really tall thick trees with some other people and was scared that I would be murdered for doing so. In the religious ceremony, they said everyone that takes a vow will die a painful death if he is found a traitor. I'm not really sure whether I was considered a traitor or not, and in the dream I was a little unsure about my loyalty to this secret society.

Gaztelu
02-28-2011, 06:42 AM
I once had a dream where I was in a hotel suite. Two men showed up in my room, posing as technicians. They then revealed that they came to torture and kill me unless I gave them money. Since I was outnumbered, I stabbed one in the stomach with a knife and got into a brawl with the other, killing him by kicking him from the window. I ran from the hotel room with the fear of being arrested. I then woke up.

Don
02-28-2011, 06:52 AM
I think there is already a thread about the matter. Seek it.