PDA

View Full Version : Features by which Lithuanians are culturally similar to scandinavians

Pages : [1] 2

ЛыSSый
05-07-2018, 11:12 PM
So, how KGB has discovered - almost in all, except extremly high rape rates. And due to commies only - in USSR be judged for rape meant made pasiive gey career in prison after.

So, in this article (https://ria.ru/amp/world/20180124/1513170049.html) was written lithuanians have almost the same highest rates by suicides, alcohol consumption and unemployment as in nord europe. True nordic spirit in action.

Methuselah
05-07-2018, 11:31 PM
Lithuanians do have really high suicide rates. I would say the highest in Europe together with Russia. Russian economical crisis pretty much affected them. Their sad communist past is still present there as well and they are pretty melancholic people too. Many factors. But they are still less depressive and nihilistic than Russian men. That is for sure and i'm not even trying to be rude or something.

Also. Wanted to say this. Raping has never been a hobby of any leaders of Northern Europe or Lithuania. Soviet Russia was a bit different case. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria Over 300 rapes. Raped children as well. A good friend of Stalin.

I gotta say that Finnish laws regarding rape are a big joke. You can rape as much as you can and you will be forced to play video games all year long. Free warm meals included for one year in prison. This is pathetic. But not as pathetic as completely corrupt Russia (let's include parts of Ukraine as well) not even speaking about Soviet Union.

ЛыSSый
05-07-2018, 11:34 PM
Lithuanians do have really high suicide rates. I would say the highest in Europe together with Russia. Russian economical crisis pretty much affected them. Their sad communist past is still present there as well and they are pretty melancholic people too. Many factors. But they are still less depressive and nihilistic than Russian men. That is for sure and i'm not even trying to be rude or something.

Also. Wanted to say this. Raping has never been a hobby of any leaders of Northern Europe or Lithuania. Soviet Russia was a bit different case. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria Over 300 rapes. Raped children as well. A good friend of Stalin.

I gotta say that Finnish laws regarding rape are a big joke. You can rape as much as you can and you will be forced to play video games all year long. Free warm meals included for one year in prison. This is pathetic. But not as pathetic as completely corrupt Russia (let's include parts of Ukraine as well) not even speaking about Soviet Union.

beria wasn't russia, but you just butthurt he could in 300 rapes, but you can't. he shoud be hero by finnish standrts.

Methuselah
05-07-2018, 11:47 PM
beria wasn't russia, but you just butthurt he could in 300 rapes, but you can't. he shoud be hero by finnish standrts.

Just imagine how many free warm meals he would get in Finland... Why do you think he would be regarded as a hero? People here don't praise murderers and rapists as their gods. But yeah, pretty sick bastard anyway, Russian or Soviet, either way. Some Communists were really as bad as the worst Nazis. I wanna go and watch this movie in order to understand why so many Russians and Lithuanians kill themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukJ5dMYx2no

ЛыSSый
05-08-2018, 12:01 AM
Just imagine how many free warm meals he would get in Finland... Why do you think he would be regarded as a hero? People here don't praise murderers and rapists as their gods. But yeah, pretty sick bastard anyway, Russian or Soviet, either way. Some Communists were really as bad as the worst Nazis. I wanna go and watch this movie in order to understand why so many Russians and Lithuanians kill themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukJ5dMYx2no

ay, you just try to shift theme from miserable nordic features. so silly trolling attempt, so I feel sorry to you.

https://img.yle.fi/uutiset/ulkomaat/article7291695.ece/ALTERNATES/w940h529/Telley%20Savalas%20Otieno%20Suomen%20Marsalkka%20y le0b7bx.jpg

Crimean
05-08-2018, 12:08 AM
Lithuanian women are cold as ice, the meaning of living for men is partially lost.

Methuselah
05-08-2018, 12:25 AM
ay, you just try to shift theme from miserable nordic features. so silly trolling attempt, so I feel sorry to you.

https://img.yle.fi/uutiset/ulkomaat/article7291695.ece/ALTERNATES/w940h529/Telley%20Savalas%20Otieno%20Suomen%20Marsalkka%20y le0b7bx.jpg

I was going for direct reasons behind those high suicide rates. Nothing trollish about this. You have to understand that Scandinavia is still too far away from any Russian type of misery. Even if we talk about suicide rates, Lithuanians and Russians are on top. And you don't have to be Nostradamus in order to realize it has something to do with Soviet history. Good moral values, a respect towards human rights and a stable economy are keys to success. And we know how stable that Russian rubble is. Just as stable as Zhirinovskys mind.

Obvious things are obvious. Scandinavia does consume strong liquor in it's own unique way but that's all. Comparing Lithuania to Scandinavia is a bit stupid. They are doing pretty well, despite that vodka belt thing. You should have compared Lithuania to a Northern European Finland particularly. That would make more sense since Finns tend to be more lonely, sad and hopeless in general. This is a stereotype of course but in reality other Scandinavians, actually Northern Europeans tend to be a lil bit more outgoing and social i would say. But Russians and Lithuanians are pretty outgoing but they still have too high suicide rates. Now how do you explain this?

catgeorge
05-08-2018, 12:34 AM
Its sad seeing Europeans taking their life so easily. Is there an indepth study on why this is occurring?

ЛыSSый
05-08-2018, 12:38 AM
Its sad seeing Europeans taking their life so easily. Is there an indepth study on why this is occurring?

Lithuanian women are cold as ice, the meaning of living for men is partially lost.

ЛыSSый
05-08-2018, 12:44 AM
I was going for direct reasons behind those high suicide rates. Nothing trollish about this. You have to understand that Scandinavia is still too far away from any Russian type of misery. Even if we talk about suicide rates, Lithuanians and Russians are on top. And you don't have to be Nostradamus in order to realize it has something to do with Soviet history. Good moral values, a respect towards human rights and a stable economy are keys to success. And we know how stable that Russian rubble is. Just as stable as Zhirinovskys mind.

Obvious things are obvious. Scandinavia does consume strong liquor in it's own unique way but that's all. Comparing Lithuania to Scandinavia is a bit stupid. They are doing pretty well, despite that vodka belt thing. You should have compared Lithuania to a Northern European Finland particularly. That would make more sense since Finns tend to be more lonely, sad and hopeless in general. This is a stereotype of course but in reality other Scandinavians, actually Northern Europeans tend to be a lil bit more outgoing and social i would say. But Russians and Lithuanians are pretty outgoing but they still have too high suicide rates. Now how do you explain this?

your main mistake you're trying to compare russia and european lithuania in first sentence and say it's impossible to to it due to huge difference in next one. are you really so much stupied?

But Russians and Lithuanians are pretty outgoing but they still have too high suicide rates. Now how do you explain this? this is commies fault, they forced them

Why do you think he would be regarded as a hero? People here don't praise murderers and rapists as their gods. but statistic sais they like to rape. Why they wouldn't worhip him as most sucsessful in such kind of activity? due to envy and hyposricy only. isn't it?

Jacques de Imbelloni
05-08-2018, 01:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5fbB7Qr70A

Methuselah
05-08-2018, 02:08 PM
your main mistake you're trying to compare russia and european lithuania in first sentence and say it's impossible to to it due to huge difference in next one. are you really so much stupied?

this is commies fault, they forced them

but statistic sais they like to rape. Why they wouldn't worhip him as most sucsessful in such kind of activity? due to envy and hyposricy only. isn't it?

I think you got me wrong. Let's see what i wrote.

First set here. "You have to understand that Scandinavia is still too far away from any Russian type of misery. Even if we talk about suicide rates, Lithuanians and Russians are on top." So i'm telling you Russia and Lithuania are on top. Socioeconomic issues are much worse in Russia and Lithuania so they are in top and comparable but not to Scandinavia.

Second here. "Comparing Lithuania to Scandinavia is a bit stupid. They are doing pretty well, despite that vodka belt thing." I of course meant that Scandinavians are doing pretty well, since Lithuania is still on that high suicide rate radar. This makes no sense other wise, right? My bad. But still made pretty clear that 1. Lithuania and Scandinavia are not comparable (your post was going for that) and 2. Russia and Scandinavia are not comparable. 3. Russia and Lithuania are comparable somehow. Those were the points.

Gediminas
05-08-2018, 02:10 PM

Fucking pussies

Methuselah
05-08-2018, 02:19 PM
Fucking pussies

I never heard about those stereotypes of Lithuanian women being cold. Was in Kaunas some time ago with a team. People somehow reminded me of Finns...

Crimean
05-09-2018, 10:41 AM
I never heard about those stereotypes of Lithuanian women being cold. Was in Kaunas some time ago with a team. People somehow reminded me of Finns...
Finns and everything that reminds them is cold a priori. This is an axiom, evidence and other people's opinions are not needed here.

Finnish Swede
05-09-2018, 11:45 AM
Finns and everything that reminds them is cold a priori. This is an axiom, evidence and other people's opinions are not needed here.

I guess that depends from whom you ask that and where to put ''origin'' (= neutral). If that is asked from Finns, they hardly agree (as not seeing that anyway negative character, more like totally opposite).

Ülev
05-09-2018, 12:00 PM
Lyssiy against his own medias?

Русский с литовцем — братья навек / Russian and Lithuanian - brothers forever

https://lenta.ru/articles/2015/09/15/balto/

Crimean
05-09-2018, 12:26 PM
I guess that depends from whom you ask that and where to put ''origin'' (= neutral). If that is asked from Finns, they hardly agree (as not seeing that anyway negative character, more like totally opposite).
It's just a stable stereotype in the world. Of course, in Scandinavia it can be treated differently, but we in the south of Russia agree with this.

Methuselah
05-09-2018, 12:35 PM

It is pretty cold in Finland sometimes indeed. That's why we have so many saunas. But i actually meant that Lithuanians remind me a bit of Finns when it comes to their looks not their emotional life.

Finnish Swede
05-09-2018, 12:48 PM
It's just a stable stereotype in the world. Of course, in Scandinavia it can be treated differently, but we in the south of Russia agree with this.

Free to think whatever you like/wish.

....but we (Northern Europeans) don't care much what people southern than Hamburg might think. They (and their opinions) are like "air" to us!

Dandelion
05-09-2018, 12:51 PM

I'd also say Finns aren't making their stereotypes proud concerning suicide rates. You even let the Belgians beat you. Also, Walloons are the undisputed champs. They reputedly are the region with the highest suicide rate in all of Europe, making Belgium score so high.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/Sucide_rate.PNG

http://www.dhnet.be/actu/societe/la-wallonie-detient-le-taux-de-suicide-le-plus-eleve-d-europe-587fc0f0cd70e747fb4bef44

Meanwhile Finns scored the reputation as being the happiest Europeans this year.

Dandelion
05-09-2018, 01:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5fbB7Qr70A

And also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtlsTI4LH58

He should make more videos in English with that accent. :p

Crimean
05-09-2018, 01:02 PM
Free to think whatever you like/wish.

....but we (Northern Europeans) don't care much what people southern than Hamburg might think. They (and their opinions) are like air to us!
Try not to suffocate from the Somali and Syrian "air" in your home country. By the way, this air likes to rape and eat at someone else's expense, too.

Methuselah
05-09-2018, 01:11 PM
I'd also say Finns aren't making their stereotypes proud concerning suicide rates. You even let the Belgians beat you. Also, Walloons are the undisputed champs. They reputedly are the region with the highest suicide rate in all of Europe, making Belgium score so high.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/Sucide_rate.PNG

http://www.dhnet.be/actu/societe/la-wallonie-detient-le-taux-de-suicide-le-plus-eleve-d-europe-587fc0f0cd70e747fb4bef44

Meanwhile Finns scored the reputation is being the happiest Europeans this year.

Finnish men have disturbingly high suicide rates too. This was the reason i told lyssyj his trolling was a bit off without a proper logic. He should have compared Lithuania to Finland. But i don't think he really got me, i wonder if he even realizes Finland is not part of Scandinavia but a part of Northern Europe. It is what it is. Anyway, people in Iceland and China, Japan have really high suicide rates too. It is hard to compare those problems just by looking at the stats. Russia obviously is a worse case than even Lithuania itself. Or Japan. Doesn't matter if we speak about suicides, rapes or domestic violence.

Finnish Swede
05-09-2018, 01:12 PM
Try not to suffocate from the Somali and Syrian "air" in your home country. By the way, this air likes to rape and eat at someone else's expense, too.

Oh, you're talking about yourself now (= this "air")?

Methuselah
05-09-2018, 01:14 PM
Oh, you're talking about yourself now (= "this air")?

Let them gopnik warriors bark as much as they want... :dog00000:

Crimean
05-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Oh, you're talking about yourself now (= this "air")?
I thought I was talking to a normal person, but this is a insult of a pre-school level.
Pretty soon you will dream of such as I am in your country.

Crimean
05-09-2018, 01:52 PM
Let them gopnik warriors bark as much as they want... :dog00000:
You call the Russians "gopnik", and I call the Finns fagots and retards. I think it's fair.

Finnish Swede
05-09-2018, 02:38 PM
I thought I was talking to a normal person, but this is a insult of a pre-school level.
Thank yourself mister...you started it this time. You are absolutely free to have your own opinion, but bringing it up as one kind of universal truth? Sorry, but no taking!

Pretty soon you will dream of such as I am in your country.

Sorry to disagree here. As you see .... we are making bit opposite things .... just because of Russians!
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-05/09/c_137166473.htm

Methuselah
05-09-2018, 05:50 PM
You call the Russians "gopnik", and I call the Finns fagots and retards. I think it's fair.

I was more like referring to some of the Apricity users, but if you guys are some kind of face of modern Russia you can forget about any spiritual and technological growth right away.

Crimean
05-09-2018, 11:54 PM
Thank yourself mister...you started it this time. You are absolutely free to have your own opinion, but bringing it up as one kind of universal truth? Sorry, but no taking!

Sorry to disagree here. As you see .... we are making bit opposite things .... just because of Russians!
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-05/09/c_137166473.htm
This is stable stereotype, at least outside of Finland.

Do you seriously think that Russia is about to invade you? You forgot who the real enemy is, it's big business and corporations, it's they who are currently depriving the future of our descendants.
By the way, how about building a defense against the Negroes and the Arabs?
You are really SMALL viking and you do not have enough knowledge to conduct a serious discussion.

Crimean
05-09-2018, 11:58 PM
I was more like referring to some of the Apricity users, but if you guys are some kind of face of modern Russia you can forget about any spiritual and technological growth right away.
Do you think that loving liberals, LGBT people and color immigration is the way to progress? I have bad news for you.

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 06:10 AM
This is stable stereotype, at least outside of Finland.
Oh yeah...''stereotype''? And I say that there are lots of stupidity outside of Finland.
Sorry as we are calm people .... and we don't share this southerns behavior...
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RemarkableColorfulGorilla-size_restricted.gif

Do you seriously think that Russia is about to invade you?
For sure I don't hope that, but sorry....the risk is there (as long as Russia/Sovjet Union...big empire exists) and that possibility has to be keeping in minds. Plus ''sovereign independent country'' does not always mean same to your leaders and your neighbouring states. For us those means...keep your fucking nose out of our business/matters!

You forgot who the real enemy is,
Nope....it is shitty people (and those one can be found in many places). The real dangerous ones are shitty people who has also lots of power...either economical or military. You know any?

By the way, how about building a defense against the Negroes and the Arabs?
I have said the next couple of times....Finland has now some 80 000muslims. I would easily take 10 times more ... let me say ... 1 million muslim and then have a 2. civil war (Finns fighting against those) ..... than fight against Russians like WW2. Just because Finns could still win the 1. battle but not the second one. Nothing more to say.

You are really SMALL viking and you do not have enough knowledge to conduct a serious discussion.
Yes...I'm not very tall (for one living here), but I kick high.

Rumata
05-10-2018, 11:24 AM

Comrade, our opinions are all air to them, unless it's Stalin telling them to do 'bad things (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapland_War)' :fhhorse:

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 12:10 PM
I think you got me wrong. Let's see what i wrote.

First set here. "You have to understand that Scandinavia is still too far away from any Russian type of misery. Even if we talk about suicide rates, Lithuanians and Russians are on top." So i'm telling you Russia and Lithuania are on top. Socioeconomic issues are much worse in Russia and Lithuania so they are in top and comparable but not to Scandinavia.

Second here. "Comparing Lithuania to Scandinavia is a bit stupid. They are doing pretty well, despite that vodka belt thing." I of course meant that Scandinavians are doing pretty well, since Lithuania is still on that high suicide rate radar. This makes no sense other wise, right? My bad. But still made pretty clear that 1. Lithuania and Scandinavia are not comparable (your post was going for that) and 2. Russia and Scandinavia are not comparable. 3. Russia and Lithuania are comparable somehow. Those were the points.

basically wrong point. according european mass-media lithuania is almost scandinavian, according lithuanian mass-media too, and, moreover every 3th lithuanian is or has worked in scandinavian countries. About russia - the biggest part of "suicides" are hidden homicides, sorry is you have lack of education for don't know such easy things.

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 12:12 PM
Comrade, our opinions are all air to them, unless it's Stalin telling them to do 'bad things (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapland_War)' :fhhorse:

all these ecpectstions about be attacked are from finnish rape culture - they all secretly want to be raped by someone hard and powerful.

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 12:16 PM
all these ecpectstions about be attacked are from finnish rape culture - they all secretly want to be raped by someone hard and powerful.

Oh troll, just go back to study this EXPANSION ....via your propaganda books.

https://www.worldmapsonline.com/images/Cram/History/expansionrussianemp.jpg

Crimean
05-10-2018, 12:37 PM
Sorry as we are calm people .... and we don't share this southerns behavior...
Being like a corpse in bed, still dreaming of perversions is a real Nordic superiority.

Nope....it is shitty people (and those one can be found in many places). The real dangerous ones are shitty people who has also lots of power...either economical or military. You know any?
Bingo! You instantly solved the age-old problem of confronting systems. It turns out that shitty people are to blame for everything!
Of course, I know a lot of shitty people, this forum including some of them as well.

I have said the next couple of times....Finland has now some 80 000muslims. I would easily take 10 times more ... let me say ... 1 million muslim and then have a 2. civil war (Finns fighting against those) ..... than fight against Russians like WW2. Just because Finns could still win the 1. battle but not the second one. Nothing more to say.
That is, do you consider black Muslims better than educated Russians? Why? Circumcision isn't done?

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 12:47 PM
Oh troll, just go back to study this EXPANSION ....via your propaganda books.

https://www.worldmapsonline.com/images/Cram/History/expansionrussianemp.jpg

I can't see links between my post and your answer, but I see you're beggaring some attention from me. Girl, sorry, without c sized boobs you have no chances with me, ahmeds is your only one opportunity to have sex.

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 12:50 PM
That is, do you consider black Muslims better than educated Russians? Why? Circumcision isn't done?

It's oblivious, Vatson: because black Muslims wanna rape them, but russians don't. Ті попробуй отказать бабе - такой хуйни потом о себе наслушаешься.

Dandelion
05-10-2018, 12:51 PM
I can't see links between my post and your answer, but I see you're beggaring some attention from me. Girl, sorry, without c sized boobs you have no chances with me, ahmeds is your only one opportunity to have sex.

Lissites all want to conquer Poland and Germany for that reason.

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 01:06 PM
do you consider black Muslims better than educated Russians? Why? Circumcision isn't done?

You really don't seem to understand the value on independence! That is more than anything in life!

So you are asking wrong questions mister (who is ''better'' or who is ''worse''). Nonsense. You should ask who can conquer Finland and steal that Independence from Finland?

Dandelion
05-10-2018, 01:07 PM
FS doesn't want neither black muslims nor Russian Ivans coming to her country. :p But I guess - though she won't admit it - would be more ready to accept a Russian over the first.

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 01:10 PM
I can't see links between my post and your answer,

Never hear the saying: The history is the best teacher? That map brings up your peoples real nature. In the past and today!

Dandelion
05-10-2018, 01:12 PM
Don't let them in! :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbO0GJBlbZM

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 01:15 PM

Well...that loser Russians ass kisser (east Ukrainian) have not even seen my photos. Still he just dreams about my breasts (and several times now).

Crimean
05-10-2018, 01:16 PM
You really don't seem to understand the value on independence! That is more than anything in life!

So you are asking wrong questions mister (who is ''better'' or who is ''worse''). Nonsense. You should ask who can conquer Finland and steal that Independence from Finland?
1) Are you sure that Russia can capture someone in 2018? Russia is not the USSR, nobody will allow it.
2) Are you sure that your country is independent and sovereign, again, in 2018?

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 01:22 PM
FS doesn't want neither black muslims nor Russian Ivans coming to her country. :p But I guess - though she won't admit it - would be more ready to accept a Russian over the first.

Between 80 000 muslim refugees or Russians soldiers with back up of Russian's army/military?

What Odyssey did between Scylla and Charybdis? Yes, for just the same reason he chose Scylla... I will always choose 80 000 muslim refugees.

Peterski
05-10-2018, 01:25 PM

:)

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?224860-How-would-you-partition-Ukraine

I think that partitioning Ukraine (together with Moldova & Transnistria) is not a bad idea.

But I would split it like this (with Poland and Belarus gaining access to the Black Sea):

1. Sumy, Poltava, Kharkiv, Luhansk, Donetsk, eastern-bank Dnipropetrovsk, eastern-bank Zaporizhia,
eastern-bank Kherson, Crimea and Sevastopol (in total ~18 M people) -> to Russia

2. Volyn, Rivne, Zhytomyr, Kiev, Cherkasy, Kirovohrad, eastern-bank Mykolaiv, western-bank Kherson, western-bank Dnipropetrovsk (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnipropetrovsk_Oblast#/media/File:Dnipropetrovsk_oblast_detai.png) & Zaporizhia Raion, Chernihiv (~14 M ppl) -> to Belarus

3. Lviv, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk, Khmelnytskyi, Vinnytsia, northern Odessa, Transnistria, western-bank parts (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Bug#/media/File:PietinisBugas.png) of Mykolaiv Oblast and the city of Mykolaiv itself (~11 M ppl) -> to Poland

4. Chernivtsi, southern part Odessa and Moldova (~4.5 M ppl) -> to Romania

5. Zakarpattia (~1.25 M ppl) -> to Hungary or Slovakia (or split between these two)

Poland on top!:

https://www.tapetus.pl/obrazki/n/132111_euro-2012-polska-ukraina.jpg

Peterski
05-10-2018, 01:31 PM
Here is what Dmowski wrote in 1930 about Ukraine and why it cannot be a functional nation:

"Roman Dmowski on The Ukraine Question" (part 1):

http://www.theimaginativeconservative.org/2014/07/ukraine-question-1930-part.html

"Roman Dmowski on The Ukraine Question" (part 2):

http://www.theimaginativeconservative.org/2014/08/ukraine-question-1930-part-2.html

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 01:32 PM
Never hear the saying: The history is the best teacher? That map brings up your peoples real nature. In the past and today!

ok, you know you have no chances, but still beggar for my attention. tell us about links between map and nature, we wanna laught from stupied finnish propaganda.

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 01:34 PM
Well...that loser Russians ass kisser (east Ukrainian) have not even seen my photos. Still he just dreams about my breasts (and several times now).

:jump0000:

Girl, sorry, without c sized boobs you have no chances with me, ahmeds is your only one opportunity to have sex.

Dandelion
05-10-2018, 01:34 PM
Between 80 000 muslim refugees or Russians soldiers with back up of Russian's army/military?

What Odyssey did between Scylla and Charybdis? Yes, for just the same reason he chose Scylla... I will always choose 80 000 muslim refugees.

Russians are too loyal to the Russian state and disagree with you on history. Got it. Those few Russians who are there from pre-Soviet times, however, they're the exception to you I guess.

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 01:35 PM

yep, this was main reason why soviets came to germany

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 01:36 PM
1) Are you sure that Russia can capture someone in 2018? Russia is not the USSR, nobody will allow it.
2) Are you sure that your country is independent and sovereign, again, in 2018?

Bravo...I was already bit worried that you are just one new ''lissu''....

1. Maybe they could (one country), but not several ones in the same time and keep those also under control? Nope. And Finns are even stubborn people. But this is 2018, I did't talk about this year. Situations can change....

2. I'm not a supporter of EU. I have lived in EU Finland and Euro Finland only (no experiences of time before that). Other people have made those decisions behalf of me too. I agree that with joining EU Finland lost some sovereignty to Bryssel. Sad but true. BUT...today (and more a less at EU-time) Finland is more neutral country than it has never been since WW2. That can be see via it's foreign policy. So someway Finland is today more independent and more sovereign country than it has never been since 1945.

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 01:39 PM
Russians are too loyal to the Russian state and disagree with you on history. Got it.

And I spit against their faces as they are liars.

So what?!

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 01:39 PM

easily: all these refugees are pro-european, they want to join to european values. Isis just gave them opportunity when they startes riot in syria. Moreover, most of these refugees supported it. Girl, but if you want to blame russia - let you blame russia, we all like laught from your posts.

Dandelion
05-10-2018, 01:40 PM
I just wonder

How long did this video last in 'production' before they found enough Finns to be positive on Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtIWwX7xgEg

That Russian woman does look Finnish-passing enough to blend in, until she speaks though. ;)

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 01:41 PM
And I spit against their faces as they are liars. So what!

better you try to spit in real life in muslim rapist faces. But you don't do it. Why?

Rumata
05-10-2018, 01:44 PM
That map brings up your peoples real nature. In the past and today!

What about your people's nature then? Are they not imperialistic anymore? :)

http://holidaymapq.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/sweden-stability-and-power-howstuffworks.jpg

http://www.metaldetectingworld.com/detecting_tavern_site/nya_sverige_map.gif

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 01:45 PM
I just wonder

How long did this video last in 'production' before they found enough Finns to be positive on Russia.

That Russian woman does look Finnish-passing enough to blend in, until she speaks though. ;)

finnoswede girl mode on: all of them are putin's agents

Dandelion
05-10-2018, 01:46 PM
finnoswede girl mode on: all of them are putin's agents

She looks Finnic enough to remain under the radar as a Russian agent. Their only salvation is the difficulty of the Finnish language. ;)

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 01:46 PM
better you try to split in real life in muslim rapist faces. But you don't do it. Why?

You don't know me personally.

That depends ...
1.) only one of those or lots of them (like with you...always).
2.) a trained fighter (man) or just a loser like you.

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 01:48 PM
What about your people's nature then? Are they not imperialistic anymore? :)

http://holidaymapq.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/sweden-stability-and-power-howstuffworks.jpg

http://www.metaldetectingworld.com/detecting_tavern_site/nya_sverige_map.gif

Nope, and they have been much ''worse'' on that than your people...put those 2 maps someway one upon the other and even you might see it?

Rumata
05-10-2018, 01:56 PM
Nope, and they have been much ''worse'' on that than your people...put those 2 maps someway one upon the other and even you might see it?

Russia in 17-th century wasn't that big either. The matter is either Sweden or Russia had to stop expanding in 17-th century. And the war decided that it would be Sweden. Don't you think that Sweden gained from it?

Btw, you once said that 500 years should pass before the 'old sins' are 'washed off'. It technically makes you still responsible for the Swedish imperialism, I guess ;)

Dandelion
05-10-2018, 02:04 PM
Russian woman was helped by a Finnish family after she fell off her bicycle in Finland and she was even invited in their house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqyJnsj4LT8

One Finn has an explanation ready:

Jouko Pentikäinen
1 maand geleden
In Finland it is a crime not to help someone after a traffic accident

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 02:08 PM
I just wonder

There are two things to notice on that video ....

1.) Russians calling Finland neat and clean country (they always do that ... every interview ...in TV, in newspapers etc.).
Ok. Finland is ''fine'' here but I keep that as a standard ... not something special. If it feels clean then it just means that their own country is dirty!

2.) Russians are saying Finland's goverment loves their people.
What a hell? That is just how normal people behaves. Unfortunately Russian leaders are different...always been that.

Rumata
05-10-2018, 02:12 PM
There are two things to notice on that video ....

1.) Russians calling Finland neat and clean country (they always do that ... every interview ...in TV, in newspapers etc.).
Ok. Finland is ''fine'' here but I keep that as a standard ... not something special. If it feels clean then it just means that their own country is dirty!

2.) Russians are saying Finland's goverment loves their people.
What a hell? That is just how normal people behaves. Unfortunately Russian leaders are different...always been that.

Finnish Swede never misses a chance to take it out on on Russia :D

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 02:13 PM
You don't know me personally.

That depends ...
1.) only one of those or lots of them (like with you...always).
2.) a trained fighter (man) or just a loser like you.

and don't give a fuck about it. the main reason you're blaming russians cause in this way your propaganda turns you from real finnish problems, like muslim rapists are, cause they're more sucsessful in rapes than finns. Refugees ruin finnish folk rape culture and you do nothing with it.

Mortimer
05-10-2018, 02:15 PM
Finnish Swede is very racist. I said that my cousin who is half gypsy was beaten in school for being gypsy and she said "gypsies are foreign in europe if they dont like it they should leave and no one will miss them", thats stupid, so she thinks its ok to beat him for being gypsy? Also she never approved my friendship request eventhough I was nice to her, I am a Gypsy but I was nice to her, and never attacked her. I have 450 friends or like that on Apricity, most people even if they dislike gypsies in general are ok with me, because I am nice but she isnt. That means she hates me only for being Gypsy and I didnt choose to be born as Gypsy.

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 02:16 PM
Russia in 17-th century wasn't that big either. The matter is either Sweden or Russia had to stop expanding in 17-th century. And the war decided that it would be Sweden. Don't you think that Sweden gained from it?

Btw, you once said that 500 years should pass before the 'old sins' are 'washed off'. It technically makes you still responsible for the Swedish imperialism, I guess ;)

Pure unrealistic speculation (like all of your posts). Already population of Sweden would had put stop/limit on that much much earlier. Like it did (lifestory of Charles XII)

Well...then you will be decreasing again (like us)? Believe me...all European nations are waiting for that day much more than any Santa Claus ever. And whát a closer to you the country is, the harder/more.

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 02:18 PM

Nope...not before you have admitted and compensated the crimes you have done (= not before the justice has happened)!

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 02:19 PM
she's like woman from funny story, where man are walking by the street and suddenly hear woman's scream from 3th floor balcony: "help, i'm being raped". Man asks: "dear, who's rape you?". "You" - woman says, "but how?" - ask man, - "I'm on the street, you're on 3th floor?". "It isn't a problem", - woman says, - "just let you up on stairs to me!".

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Nope...not before you pay for crimes you have done!

surely russians are sorry thay haven't liberated separetistic finnland.

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 02:22 PM
Finnish Swede is very racist.
she isn't. She's like a little dog who's barking on caravan, but caravan still travel. Surely I'm only one person on the forum who has beaten churkas.

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 02:24 PM
Russian woman was helped by a Finnish family after she fell off her bicycle in Finland and she was even invited in their house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqyJnsj4LT8

One Finn has an explanation ready:

finnoswede girl mode on: all!!!11!! all of them are putin's agents!!1!!oneone

Rumata
05-10-2018, 02:26 PM
Pure unrealistic speculation (like all of your posts). Already population of Sweden would had put stop/limit on that much much earlier. Like it did (lifestory of Charles XII)

Well...then you will be decreasing again (like us)? Believe me...all European nations are waiting for that day much more than any Santa Claus ever. And whát a closer to you the country is, the harder/more.

You are responsible for your imperialistic efforts, don't try to slip away :D

Concerning population numbers, the could be gained quickly considering the families were big back then.

Nope...not before you have admitted and compensated the crimes you have done (= not before the justice has happened)!

At least not all the Finns feel this way as the videos show.

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 02:27 PM
bobody more cares about lithuania after finnoswed has come in the thread )))

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 02:31 PM
You are responsible for your imperialistic efforts, don't try to slip away :D
Someway yes. Happy? Just like you.

Concerning population numbers, the could be gained quickly considering the families were big back then.
And people died at the age of 30's years old. So nope. Population were and stayed small back then.

At least not all the Finns feel this way as the videos show.

Some are more polite than me (yes, for sure). That does not mean how they really feel (in the bottom of their heart).

Every Finns knows slogan: RYSSÄ ON RYSSÄ VAIKKA VOISSA PAISTAISI!

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 02:33 PM
bobody more cares about lithuania after finnoswed has come in the thread )))

You should not have linked them to Finland. And I would not be at all...

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 02:37 PM
finnoswede girl mode on: all!!!11!! all of them are putin's agents!!1!!oneone

Oh, I think you should just and only wonder why Finns did't rape that girl?!!
She must be like lottery winner for you... based on your talks about Finns.

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Finnish Swede is very racist.

Better be racists than leftists in the present world we are living.

And you lost (in the eyes of mine) all the rights (even in the smallest way/mode) to criticize me (or my values) as being a friend of persons like Bobby Martnen.

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 02:49 PM

kurwa porwa perkkele!

Dandelion
05-10-2018, 02:50 PM
Oh, I think you should just and only wonder why Finns did't rape that girl?!!
She must be like lottery winner for you... based on your talks about Finns.

It was a Finnish family and the Russian girl did still refuse their offer telling them she's okay.

1) Finnish family with females among them (wife most likely);
2) If it were just a horny Finnish man, he would probably have profited from that Russian woman's moment of weakness.

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 02:50 PM
Better be racists than leftists in the present world we are living.

commies only one were able to deport churka crowds by dozens thousands.

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 02:51 PM
It was a Finnish family and the Russian girl did still refuse their offer telling them she's okay.

1) Finnish family with females among them (wife most likely);
2) If it were just a horny Finnish man, he would probably have profited from that Russian woman's moment of weakness.

yep, according finnish statistic they prefer to rape their own wives

Dandelion
05-10-2018, 02:55 PM
Example of Dutch lesbo abusing her position of power to sexually molest a Russian woman.

https://www.vkmag.com/magazine/dit_moet_de_engste_moeder_van_heel_nederland_zijn

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Example of Dutch lesbo abusing her position of power to sexually molest a Russian woman.

https://www.vkmag.com/magazine/dit_moet_de_engste_moeder_van_heel_nederland_zijn

finns must rape her as revenge

Dandelion
05-10-2018, 03:04 PM
finns must rape her as revenge

TBH, kind of sick. Apparently it's from a thrashy Dutch reality television show about Dutch 'men' who brought their wife from Russia. Rarely the best men who do apparently (look at that doofus there standing, well just look at him period lol). His mother (already 'not done' involving her to your dating life like that) appeared to be lesbo and gropey to boot. That poor woman.

Methuselah
05-10-2018, 03:07 PM
Do you think that loving liberals, LGBT people and color immigration is the way to progress? I have bad news for you.

Do i think if loving liberals, LGBT people and immigrants is a right thing to do? I think accepting different opinions is the way of being a normal human being. I have no reason to hate LGBT people. They are human beings. I see beauty in a love between a man and a woman but i have no reason to hate on gays. Same goes for people who are more liberal than me or more conservative than me. I use my vote and they use theirs. We have to come along with each other. It's a sign of a civilized culture if you have a friend who is a Madrid fan while you are not. It is not an easy task, since people are over sensitive and bitter these days. But it is what is is. But yeah, i don't think being a nazi or a communist is a way to success. You had a communist government which destroyed churches, now you have a nazi government full of ex KGB people (who used to destroy churches) lighting up some church candles and pretending to be christians. How beautiful.

I would personally prefer Christians, women, children and gay immigrants since they are persecuted in their own countries very often but i'm not a God. What comes to you guys, of course you can throw some critics on Europe but our countries are not very close when it comes to prosperity and economy. We are considered a developed country, you are still in between.

Marmara
05-10-2018, 03:14 PM
Russians should just admit they were mean to Finland i guess. Shouldn't be that hard.

Sebastianus Rex
05-10-2018, 03:14 PM

It's simply a shitty weather phenomena, due to lack of vitamin D. It's called SAD (seasonal affective disorder):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 03:17 PM
Russians should just admit they were mean to Finland i guess. Shouldn't be that hard.

+1

But you don't know Russians.

Marmara
05-10-2018, 03:19 PM
+1

But you don't know Russians.

No I think we have some similarities (unfortunately)

Methuselah
05-10-2018, 03:32 PM

Words of wisdom. Simple and clear. But you can't expect anything from their modern culture, since they don't feel any collective shame. They are able to feel some collective pride, but not any shame. I know life is hard over there but if your previous government butchered literally millions of people just in order to wipe away any freedom, how can they be proud of their past but not be able to accept any bad things they did. Like be proud but accept that your government (Soviet Russia) did a lot of shit too. But they can't, since they see things in a completely different way.

Rumata
05-10-2018, 05:08 PM
Someway yes. Happy? Just like you.

Yes. I'm not really.

And people died at the age of 30's years old. So nope. Population were and stayed small back then.

As they'd get more land that would be able to feed more population just like Russians did.

Some are more polite than me (yes, for sure). That does not mean how they really feel (in the bottom of their heart).

I don't understand that phrase. Neither does Google translator.

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 05:16 PM

Not my fault; every Finn will. And maybe some Estonians as well. LOL

Dandelion
05-10-2018, 05:22 PM
It's a Finnish shibboleth to root out foreign elements unloyal to their land.

Rumata
05-10-2018, 05:24 PM
Not my fault; every Finn will. And maybe some Estonians as well. LOL

No it's your fault actually, because you can't write in that language in that thread. And replying in it to me makes even less sense.

But little emotional girls can afford this, I guess.

Rumata
05-10-2018, 05:45 PM

Wrong. I think I've told her already that I've disapproved the Winter war but it's not enough to her. She apparently wants some compensation, ages long remorse and maybe something more.

And she thinks it's OK for her to have a murderer of Soviet people as a hero.

Rumata
05-10-2018, 05:47 PM
It's a Finnish shibboleth to root out foreign elements unloyal to their land.

I wonder how they plan to conduct that rooting out. Concentration camps Carl-Gustav Mannerheim's style, perhaps?

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 05:54 PM
No it's your fault actually, because you can't write in that language in that thread. And replying in it to me makes even less sense.

Oh, of course I could translate that. The question goes do you deserve that?

I don't think so!

Rumata
05-10-2018, 05:59 PM
Oh, of course I could translate that. The question goes do you deserve that?

I don't think so!

It made no sense addressing me that gibberish then. Next time address it to your dog, maybe it gets it better.

Dandelion
05-10-2018, 06:00 PM
From what I as a person uninitiated in Finnish can gather is that it means that Russians remain Russians. A Russian tends to side with the pro-Russian side of the conflict which left Finland traumatised, hence a Finn will always be wary of a Russian individual.

The word is a play on words, because it means 'rye'.

"Rye is rye, even if we bake it in butter."

Rumata
05-10-2018, 06:19 PM
From what I as a person uninitiated in Finnish can gather is that it means that Russians remain Russians. A Russian tends to side with the pro-Russian side of the conflict which left Finland traumatised, hence a Finn will always be wary of a Russian individual.

The word is a play on words, because it means 'rye'.

"Rye is rye, even if we bake it in butter."

Whatever it could mean. It's even disrespectful to write a gibberish like that.

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 07:38 PM
Whatever it could mean. It's even disrespectful to write a gibberish like that.

Waaaaaaaaaauuuuuuh! You said: disrespectaful?! The biggest crime in the world!
Especially what comes to history of Russians & Finns!
More like that is the least what can be done!!

Rumata
05-10-2018, 07:43 PM

Have you built a concentration camp of your for Russians already?

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 07:44 PM

just let you repent and apologize for finnish death camps for ussr children. It's not about russians, some innocent hohols died there. Why do you hate ukraine? cause we don't give a fuck about you

http://www.imperiyanews.ru/content/dfa1f0e8-c173-e711-80e1-020c5d00406e

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 07:53 PM
Have you built a concentration camp of your for Russians already?

No needs...you are pretty good to kill yourself...passive (hunger), or active (Stalin).

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 08:10 PM
No needs...you are pretty good to kill yourself...passive (hunger), or active (Stalin).

it'a our internal problem your problem is your own govermwnt and prople murdered innocent children in death camps. But what can I expect from etnicity where pare is folk tradition?

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 08:23 PM
it'a our internal problem your problem is your own govermwnt and prople murdered innocent children in death camps. But what can I expect from etnicity where pare is folk tradition?

ЛыSSый's East Ukraine:
https://images.cdn.yle.fi/image/upload//w_1198,h_674,f_auto,fl_lossy,q_auto/13-3-7786547.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wxMkUVSTq9o/Vglan1nf8RI/AAAAAAAAAGw/WSxq9peWVmo/s320/1305879570464.jpg
https://24tv.ua/resources/photos/news/610x344_DIR/201711/888083.jpg?201711170400
http://www.dw.com/image/18486612_303.jpg

Helsinki Finland
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/30/11/28FADF3E00000578-0-Helsinki-a-2_1432980341059.jpg

Tampere Finland
http://lakecityrally.fi/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Koskipanoraama.jpg

Turku Finland
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DM2f6UgUMAAE-Tr.jpg

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 08:25 PM
East Ukraine

let you stop your silly useless tryings to shift the thread. We aren't so stupied as you are

just let you repent and apologize for finnish death camps for ussr children. It's not about russians, some innocent hohols died there. Why do you hate ukraine? cause we don't give a fuck about you

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 08:32 PM
let you stop your silly useless tryings to shift the thread. We aren't so stupied as you are

Poor Lissu. You really don't invent anything new, do you? This starts to become very boring. As it has been said many many times, you started the war (= you are responsible of it), you killed more civil people in Finland than Finns did in Russia. But war is war ... bad things happened.

ЛыSSый
05-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Poor Lissu. You really don't invent anything new, do you? This starts to become very boring. As it has been said many many times, you started the war (= you are responsible of it), you killed more civil people in Finland than Finns did in Russia. But war is war ... bad things happened.

Finnish Swede
05-10-2018, 08:46 PM
BTW: There are quite many ex. Ukrainian based people living in Viipuri (Vyborg). I wonder what a hell they do there?

Methuselah
05-10-2018, 08:49 PM
ЛыSSый's East Ukraine:
https://images.cdn.yle.fi/image/upload//w_1198,h_674,f_auto,fl_lossy,q_auto/13-3-7786547.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wxMkUVSTq9o/Vglan1nf8RI/AAAAAAAAAGw/WSxq9peWVmo/s320/1305879570464.jpg
https://24tv.ua/resources/photos/news/610x344_DIR/201711/888083.jpg?201711170400
http://www.dw.com/image/18486612_303.jpg

Helsinki Finland
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/30/11/28FADF3E00000578-0-Helsinki-a-2_1432980341059.jpg

Tampere Finland
http://lakecityrally.fi/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Koskipanoraama.jpg

Turku Finland
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DM2f6UgUMAAE-Tr.jpg

There is actually a word for that East Ukrainian thing too. Ryssiä means to make things in a Russian way/ to screw up.

Dandelion
05-10-2018, 09:54 PM
Ryssä is just Russian, not a play on words. Google translate made it 'rye' though. ROFL :p

Rumata
05-11-2018, 04:23 AM

Finns killed other Finns in the Finnish civil war. Do I have right to murder Finnish Swedes in a concentration camp for that reason?
Your hero is a murderer of Soviet people.

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 07:39 AM
Finns killed other Finns in the Finnish civil war. Do I have right to murder Finnish Swedes in a concentration camp for that reason?
Your hero is a murderer of Soviet people.

let me tell you something more: low birht rates, high suicide rates and alcohol consumption, destroyed family institute - finns and swedes are almost dead nations, in one genre they will be changed on ahmeds. The even even sold nokia to chineses. It' so funny to speak with dead.

Methuselah
05-11-2018, 09:33 AM
let me tell you something more: low birht rates, high suicide rates and alcohol consumption, destroyed family institute - finns and swedes are almost dead nations, in one genre they will be changed on ahmeds. The even even sold nokia to chineses. It' so funny to speak with dead.

Nokia was not sold to China. Google sold Lenovo to China (because it didn't need it) and Ford sold Volvo to China. Nokia made a deal with Microsoft for many years in order to stay on top, since it didn't have any software on it's own. All it had was discontinued and no one wanted to jump on that Android backwagon because of the bad leadership. HMD has been releasing some Androided Nokia branded phones lately, but that old mobile manufacturing Nokia is gone indeed. It is still a pretty big company if you look at it's revenue. An even if Nokia was sold to China your talks about dead Northern nations are just plain stupid. Developed countries do not depend on one single company.

You have "Ahmeds" and stray dogs and what not all over your country. How many IT companies do you have which can be considered big and worth billion. I can tell you. You have only one. It is Kaspersky Lab. Only one big IT company for a huge nation. Now you can go and rewind if your country is doing well and is good for doing any business. Northern Europe is almost perfect for that, despite some real taxing.
The only logical thing you actually mentioned were low birth rates. This exists in almost any developed country, including Japan. They will need some Chinese and Indian immigrants in the future. Finland should get some Chinese or Eastern European workers too.

Finnish Swede
05-11-2018, 09:57 AM
Nokia was not sold to China. Google sold Lenovo to China (because it didn't need it) and Ford sold Volvo to China. Nokia made a deal with Microsoft for many years in order to stay on top, since it didn't have any software on it's own. All it had was discontinued and no one wanted to jump on that Android backwagon because of the bad leadership. HMD has been releasing some Androided Nokia branded phones lately, but that old mobile manufacturing Nokia is gone indeed. It is still a pretty big company if you look at it's revenue. An even if Nokia was sold to China your talks about dead Northern nations are just plain stupid. Developed countries do not depend on one single company.

Nothing new under the Sun....ЛыSSый tells lies as always.

Nokia (company) is still alive (and in good shape) ... even it's not anymore involved mobile business. My present Nokia 6 has nothing to do with old Nokia mobilephones .... company level ... (not sure about individual levels as Finns have designed these new Nokia mobile phones and Chinese handles the production). Those ''makers'' have bought rights to use Nokia name in their products/mobiles.

Nokia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia

Crimean
05-11-2018, 02:19 PM
"Русский всегда остаётся русским, хоть изжарь его в масле."

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 02:30 PM
Nokia was not sold to China. Google sold Lenovo to China (because it didn't need it) and Ford sold Volvo to China. Nokia made a deal with Microsoft for many years in order to stay on top, since it didn't have any software on it's own. All it had was discontinued and no one wanted to jump on that Android backwagon because of the bad leadership. HMD has been releasing some Androided Nokia branded phones lately, but that old mobile manufacturing Nokia is gone indeed. It is still a pretty big company if you look at it's revenue. An even if Nokia was sold to China your talks about dead Northern nations are just plain stupid. Developed countries do not depend on one single company. yep, i really see no difference between these dying companies.
Motorola was sold to lenovo, nokia just fucked off all their mobile part instead sell one. Big difference, isn't it?

You have "Ahmeds" sorry nope, we're only one muslim-free country in eu.

and stray dogs and what not all over your country.
you write like it something bad. Maybe even more bad than mass suisides in finland.

How many IT companies do you have which can be considered big and worth billion. I can tell you. You have only one. It is Kaspersky Lab. Only one big IT company for a huge nation. Now you can go and rewind if your country is doing well and is good for doing any business. Northern Europe is almost perfect for that, despite some real taxing. idiot, i'm from ukraine. How many times should I repeat this easy things to you both for you may get it? Are finns are so stupied in mass you just 2 exclusions?

About IT - there are a lot of small companies with good profit, almost all of them are unoficcial. they're a part of usa statistic.

The only logical thing you actually mentioned were low birth rates. This exists in almost any developed country, including Japan. They will need some Chinese and Indian immigrants in the future. Finland should get some Chinese or Eastern European workers too.

but you have a lot of muslim refugees who don't work, do what they want and get welfare. Confess: you're even not dying, but almost dead nation.

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 02:34 PM
Nothing new under the Sun....ЛыSSый tells lies as always.

girl, this is the first time you corrected me. Or not? Anyway, I really see no difference between random dying companies, nations etc.

Nokia has fucked off their mobile part, even didn't sell, just fucked off, which part will be the next?

About dying nation: try to notice how much children in families you know. Sure most of them has 1, smaller part - 2 ones. It's all, pure death.

RIP finns.

Statistic from 2014 year: birth rate is 1,73 (it should be at least 2), mother's age for 1st child - 28,4 years (2011). It's all - finns wanna rape, but don't want to have children.

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 02:44 PM
finns are getting butthurt as fuck when somebody tells them thuth is differ from their propaganda.

Methuselah
05-11-2018, 02:50 PM
yep, i really see no difference between these dying companies.
Motorola was sold to lenovo, nokia just fucked off all their mobile part instead sell one. Big difference, isn't it?

sorry nope, we're only one muslim-free country in eu.

you write like it something bad. Maybe even more bad than mass suisides in finland.

idiot, i'm from ukraine. How many times should I repeat this easy things to you both for you may get it? Are finns are so stupied in mass you just 2 exclusions?

About IT - there are a lot of small companies with good profit, almost all of them are unoficcial. they're a part of usa statistic.

but you have a lot of muslim refugees who don't work, do what they want and get welfare. Confess: you're even not dying, but almost dead nation.

You truly are a muslim free country, for sure. First of all Russia is a multi ethnic, multi religious nation. Second thing is that you do have a huge muslim population. You are Russian minded Ukrainian and asking any Ukrainian minded Ukrainian you will be Russian not Ukrainian. Russian minded Ukrainian is Russian, not Ukrainian. Small IT companies have no influence on your economy, since it is based primitively on the oil and gas only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L94-87Ho8aE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL9HNU4U_Ak

Finnish Swede
05-11-2018, 02:55 PM
girl, this is the first time you corrected me. Or not? Anyway, I really see no difference between random dying companies, nations etc.

Nokia has fucked off their mobile part, even didn't sell, just fucked off, which part will be the next?

About dying nation: try to notice how much children in families you know. Sure most of them has 1, smaller part - 2 ones. It's all, pure death.

RIP finns.

Statistic from 2014 year: birth rate is 1,73 (it should be at least 2), mother's age for 1st child - 28,4 years (2011). It's all - finns wanna rape, but don't want to have children.

First time? LOL. Nope, you're just too stupid to notice that...

Dying nation? Well, neither Russians or Ukrainians are making babies either. They propable even do those less than Finns (per adult people). How your countries will survive? In the future you will have huge mass of old people, plus your economics are in bad shape even today. Not to talking about photos I posted earlier. Even your infra (in East Ukraine) is down/destroyed. Nope, you are not playing in right "serie level" now. Far from that!

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 02:59 PM
First time? LOL. Nope, you're just too stupid to notice that...

Dying nation? Well, neither Russians or Ukrainians are not making babies either. They propable even do those less than Finns (per adult people). How your countries will survive? In the future you will huge mass of old people, plus your economics are in bad shape even today. Not to talking about photos I posted earlier. Even your infra (in East Ukraine) is down/destroyed. Nope, you are not playing in right serie level now. Far from that!

don't worry about us - main thing you're dead nation. rip

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 03:00 PM
You truly are a muslim free country, for sure. First of all Russia is a multi ethnic, multi religious nation. Second thing is that you do have a huge muslim population. You are Russian minded Ukrainian and asking any Ukrainian minded Ukrainian you will be Russian not Ukrainian. Russian minded Ukrainian is Russian, not Ukrainian. Small IT companies have no influence on your economy, since it is based primitively on the oil and gas only.
idiot, let me repeat you one time more: i'm ukrainian. just remember it.

Finnish Swede
05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
don't worry about us - main thing you're dead nation. rip

LOL. Tells all about you as a person/human.

Wanna bet which collapse first?

Crimean
05-11-2018, 03:10 PM
Freken, why are you such a victim of propaganda? Are you there in Finland fed stories of evil Russians from infancy instead of milk? It is absolutely pointless to argue about the events of 100 years ago. It is still impossible to restore historical truth, every historian has his own interpretation of events. It is important that in Europe the only aggressors against their peoples now are their own governments occupied by global capital. Any propaganda is aimed at distracting your attention from THIS fact.
You must understand that there is much more in common between the white nations than differences, and if they do not reach agreement, then in 50-70 years will remain only in history textbooks (if term "education" will remain). And Europe will be inhabited by brown primitive creatures without roots, culture and race, and by victims of juvenile justice.
As for the Russians, we are just as hostage to the situation as the rest of Europeans, just the climate is worse and the thieves are thicker).
In general, stop describing the grandfather's tales here, especially in your best years.

Dandelion
05-11-2018, 03:14 PM
I don't get the anger from Russian side tbh

The winter between 1941 and 1942 was particularly harsh for the Finnish urban population due to poor harvests and a shortage of agricultural labourers.[136] However, conditions were much worse for the Russians in Finnish concentration camps. More than 3,500 people died, mostly from starvation, amounting to 13.8 per cent of those detained, while the corresponding figure for the free population of the occupied territories was 2.6 per cent, and 1.4 per cent for Finland.[138] Conditions gradually improved, ethnic discrimination in wage levels and food rations was terminated, and new schools were established for the Russian-speaking population the following year after Commander-in-Chief Mannerheim called for the International Committee of the Red Cross from Geneva to inspect the camps.[139][140] By the end of the occupation, mortality rates had dropped to the same levels as in Finland.[138]

War is war and it's sad people have died in camps, but it's still a low percentage compared to other nation's POWs.

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 03:17 PM
LOL. Tells all about you as a person/human.

Wanna bet which collapse first?

have you heard about carma? finns raped and murdered children in death camps and how finns are raped and have no children. rip, just rip.

about collapsing - ukraine sucsessfuly has been collapsed at least 4 times last 30 years, we're accustomed )))

Crimean
05-11-2018, 03:21 PM
have you heard about carma? finns raped and murdered children in death camps and how finns are raped and have no children. rip, just rip.

about collapsing - ukraine sucsessfuly has been collapsed at least 4 times last 30 years, we're accustomed )))
Multiple defaults - the path to salvation, because enemies within the country also become poor.

Finnish Swede
05-11-2018, 03:23 PM
Freken, why are you such a victim of propaganda? Are you there in Finland fed stories of evil Russians from infancy instead of milk? It is absolutely pointless to argue about the events of 100 years ago. It is still impossible to restore historical truth, every historian has his own interpretation of events. It is important that in Europe the only aggressors against their peoples now are their own governments occupied by global capital. Any propaganda is aimed at distracting your attention from THIS fact.
You must understand that there is much more in common between the white nations than differences, and if they do not reach agreement, then in 50-70 years will remain only in history textbooks (if term "education" will remain). And Europe will be inhabited by brown primitive creatures without roots, culture and race, and by victims of juvenile justice.
As for the Russians, we are just as hostage to the situation as the rest of Europeans, just the climate is worse and the thieves are thicker).
In general, stop describing the grandfather's tales here, especially in your best years.

Not good enough, not nearly good enough. It is easy to talk then you put us pay for war YOU started. If it would be opposite...your talks would be quite different. Nope, there won't be united Europe or Europeans (vs other races) before you carry your responsibilities! If that will cost the whole white race in Europe, so be it!

Methuselah
05-11-2018, 03:29 PM
idiot, let me repeat you one time more: i'm ukrainian. just remember it.

What kind of Ukrainian you are then, may i ask? :) A Ukrainian who thinks Russian backed soldiers are rescuing them? Do you think that Russia did wrong attacking Ukraine?

Crimean
05-11-2018, 03:43 PM
Not good enough, not nearly good enough. It is easy to talk then you put us pay for war YOU started. If it would be opposite...your talks would be quite different. Nope, there won't be united Europe or Europeans (vs other races) before you carry your responsibilities! If that will cost the whole white race in Europe, so be it!
Ma'am, you would know how right you are. The processes currently taking place in Europe and Russia (color migration, impoverishment of the population, degradation of infrastructure, etc.) - this is the attempt to force "us" to answer for everything. More precisely not "us", but parasites, ruling us for 100 years instead of legal power. The territory is brought to bankruptcy by any means, and then it is confiscated for debts together with all property. By whom? The legitimate government of our countries, which was removed from power in 1917, but not destroyed. Now it is gradually returning power.
It sounds like a fantasy, but it's not so simple.

Dandelion
05-11-2018, 03:46 PM
One great thing about today's Europe is how states and mutual border disputes are mostly gone. That is, between democratic nations. It hopefully won't get reversed as a trend, but the 21st century will tell.
Russia being outside of the EU and being at odds versus the NATO for geopolitical reasons and bordering nations sadly haven't reached that level with us yet and vice versa and it might take a long time before - if ever - that point gets reached.

But Targitaus is right, we have the potential to see each other in that light eventually.

For instance FS prefers 80,000 muslim refugees who feel zero loyalty to Finland over a few Russians who are more likely loyal to Russia versus Finland's interests even if that same Russian shares more of the ethos of the average Finn in how he sees society.

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 03:56 PM
What kind of Ukrainian you are then, may i ask? :) A Ukrainian who thinks Russian backed soldiers are rescuing them? Do you think that Russia did wrong attacking Ukraine?

sgould I commly with your stupied propaganda stereotypes for be or not to be ukrainian? Are you really so stupied and hillarious or you just have lack of humour?

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 03:58 PM
RIP finns. And lithianians rip too. Ahmeds and Russia will get empty lands 50 years after.

Methuselah
05-11-2018, 04:39 PM
sgould I commly with your stupied propaganda stereotypes for be or not to be ukrainian? Are you really so stupied and hillarious or you just have lack of humour?

I asked you a simple question. Did your semechki ass get scared? You are not capable of giving me any proper answer? Ah, i forgot you are too afraid of losing your semechki friends, right? Or i actually really doubt this, since i'm pretty sure you are not the one to condemn Russian soldiers in Ukraine. You are what you are...

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 04:58 PM
I asked you a simple question. Did your semechki ass get scared? You are not capable of giving me any proper answer? Ah, i forgot you are too afraid of losing your semechki friends, right? Or i actually really doubt this, since i'm pretty sure you are not the one to condemn Russian soldiers in Ukraine. You are what you are...

ok, i give you answer if you're so interested , but this is prepayed service. let you give 50 euros on forum needs at first

Rumata
05-11-2018, 05:39 PM
Nope, there won't be united Europe or Europeans (vs other races) before you carry your responsibilities! If that will cost the whole white race in Europe, so be it!

:clap:

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 06:13 PM
:clap:

it's because finns feel themselves as part of asians

https://ii.yuki.la/b/26/5612b5f06847d4dcecd28dca3c47e0717cbefd982958cba6b4 6f8334d157726b.png

Dandelion
05-11-2018, 06:16 PM
it's because finns fell themselves as part of asians

https://ii.yuki.la/b/26/5612b5f06847d4dcecd28dca3c47e0717cbefd982958cba6b4 6f8334d157726b.png

The Finnish mafia used to own all the brothels in Northern Sweden, until the Albanians took over their ring. They used to be a very feared group. They would execute their enemies by locking them in saunas.

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 06:25 PM
The Finnish mafia used to own all the brothels in Northern Sweden, until the Albanians took over their ring. They used to be a very feared group. They would execute their enemies by locking them in saunas. with finnish prostitutes?

Dandelion
05-11-2018, 06:26 PM
with finnish prostitutes?

Russian girls mainly.

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Russian girls mainly.

surely not - as all finnes so partiotiv as local one, they should propose only finnish girls as the best prostitutes

Finnish Swede
05-11-2018, 06:29 PM
it's because finns fell themselves as part of asians

LOL. You're hitting the wrong tree here now mister (like always). Ask Harkonnen what he thinks about those pictures.

Finnish Swede
05-11-2018, 06:29 PM
Deleted: double post.

Dandelion
05-11-2018, 06:30 PM
LOL. You're hitting the wrong tree here mister (like always). Ask Harkonnen what he thinks about those pictures.

You once said. "Call a Finn a yellow mong and you make an enemy for life."

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 06:32 PM

truth hurts

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 06:34 PM
LOL. You're hitting the wrong tree here now mister (like always). Ask Harkonnen what he thinks about those pictures.

i don't care about opinion of almost dead etnicity. you're the last genre of one. rip finns

Finnish Swede
05-11-2018, 06:40 PM

For Finns...sure!

Finnish Swede
05-11-2018, 06:53 PM
i don't care about opinion of almost dead etnicity. you're the last genre of one. rip finns

Oh, I'm well aware that my ethnic is disappearing in Finland (from 20% to 6% in last 200 years). But guess what... I can always move to Sweden (my another home country).

Dandelion
05-11-2018, 07:12 PM
Oh, I'm well aware that my ethnic is disappearing in Finland (from 20% to 6%in last 200 years). But guess what... I can always move to Sweden (my another home country).

He does mean Finns and Scandos together due to low fertility rates and too loose of an immigration policy. Finnish Swedes and True Finns are the same in his eyes, like Harkonnens and shlömös were also addressed en passant by the hoholtroll.

I disagree that your ethnicity is dying, though.

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 07:16 PM
Oh, I'm well aware that my ethnic is disappearing in Finland (from 20% to 6% in last 200 years). But guess what... I can always move to Sweden (my another home country).

the same shit. with the same situation. in one genre scandinavia will be turned into ahmed land. rip, for you can't say i'm unpolite

Marmara
05-11-2018, 07:17 PM

It was Swedes themselves who first called Finns "Yellow Mongs" though :p

Rumata
05-11-2018, 07:38 PM
I don't get the anger from Russian side tbh

War is war and it's sad people have died in camps, but it's still a low percentage compared to other nation's POWs.

Concentration camps aren't necessary for warfare. More so for the kids! Have Flemish kids been in concentration camps? What was the percentage of their mortality? Are the numbers acceptable by you? Are you OK with people glorifying the murderers of those people?

You see that FS puts eternal shame on Russians only for belonging to the country that once waged war on hers. But she feels no shame to glorify a murderer only because he was 'defending' Finland. That's hypocrisy. Those murders weren't necessary at all.

Btw, the note on this photo translates as: "Talking through the wire is prohibited. The penalty - execution (by a firing squad)".

https://imgprx.livejournal.net/b4543a9c5fc9779053ba46777bd0e70d129fc3e3/TXUOK4XtSXyoRlU2MSH1OnSQ4xLKvPJQigcAhObR48xZw__t0n lydNr9y6qszyNNXZAdQxyra3DKMrjxiBvBsfyscvy2WHpaFLvl qWF2J-EEjjl6lM1jj6iUQ1dG6Sv-

Dandelion
05-11-2018, 07:54 PM
Concentration camps aren't necessary for warfare. More so for the kids! Have Flemish kids been in concentration camps? What was the percentage of their mortality? Are the numbers acceptable by you? Are you OK with people glorifying the murderers of those people?

You see that FS puts eternal shame on Russians only for belonging to the country that once waged war on hers. But she feels no shame to glorify a murderer only because he was 'defending' Finland. That's hypocrisy. Those murders weren't necessary at all.

Btw, the note on this photo translates as: "Talking through the wire is prohibited. The penalty - execution (by a firing squad)".

https://imgprx.livejournal.net/b4543a9c5fc9779053ba46777bd0e70d129fc3e3/TXUOK4XtSXyoRlU2MSH1OnSQ4xLKvPJQigcAhObR48xZw__t0n lydNr9y6qszyNNXZAdQxyra3DKMrjxiBvBsfyscvy2WHpaFLvl qWF2J-EEjjl6lM1jj6iUQ1dG6Sv-

Well, the reasoning for those camps were to exchange them for Finnish POW. But I agree with your statement still.

Rumata
05-11-2018, 07:56 PM
Well, the reasoning for those camps were to exchange them for Finnish POW.

How do you know it? And should kids be included???

Dandelion
05-11-2018, 08:04 PM
How do you know it? And should kids be included???

Sure. Civilians should have been left alone, except if they posed political treats (for it is war after all). But that's easy to tell for us. It's still a fact that Beria's prisoners had higher mortality rates and that Mannerheim at least had the decency to allow their situation to improve so it boiled down to a mortality rate of around 10%-ish. Still too many, given the right mentality both of your nations should be able to forgive it.

Rumata
05-11-2018, 08:15 PM
Sure. Civilians should have been left alone, except if they posed political treats (for it is war after all). But that's easy to tell for us. It's still a fact that Berias prisoner's had higher mortality rates and that Mannerheim at least had the decency to allow their situation to improve so it boiled down to a mortality rate of around 10%-ish. Still too many, given the right mentality both of your nations should be able to forgive it.
Two points:

1. I don't consider Beria (or Stalin) as my 'hero'.
2. Mannerheim had to look back at the West so that not to be lumped together with Hitler which well could happen.

Rumata
05-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Danielion, as I've said already, I don't have grudges with Finland as a whole. I just don't accept the attitude where I am the only side to blame.

Finnish Swede
05-11-2018, 08:47 PM
the same shit. with the same situation. in one genre scandinavia will be turned into ahmed land. rip, for you can't say i'm unpolite

Yeah....we all know very well ....you like muslims and Asians much more.

Moscow:
http://america.aljazeera.com/content/ajam/articles/2015/8/6/as-ties-with-the-west-suffer-russia-embraces-its-own-east/jcr:content/mainpar/textimage/image.adapt.990.high.russia_islam_moscow_prayer.14 38875863423.jpg

A real war hero for you:
http://i49.tinypic.com/117qx3q.jpg

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 08:56 PM
Yeah....we all know very well ....you like muslims and Asians much more.

Moscow:

1) girl, i know you're too stupied for get i'm not russian, but just remember: i'm hohol
2) at least they haven't created death camps for innocent ukrainian children

A real war hero for you:

looks like finn/lapp, so what? let you dare to say to finns they're asians if you're so rasist

anyway: your ethnicity is almost dead.

Rumata
05-11-2018, 08:59 PM
A real war hero for you:

Mongol pride world wide.

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4508/grinnols.8f/0_47a95_ebe8cffd_orig.jpg

Finnish Swede
05-11-2018, 09:16 PM
2) at least they haven't created death camps for innocent ukrainian children

LOL. Finns army where very far from Ukraine. But what a hell .... there are Ukrainian descendants living in Viipuri (Vyborg) today. Get a hell out of there...that is not a slavic city!

Oh, we did't bomb your cities!, You bombed our cities and even many times (killing much more civil people than we did). Not to talking about your partisans who butchered civil people in Finland (old, women, kids) in Eastern part of Finland.

But only thing which really matters is that YOU STARTED WHOLE SHITTY WAR! If you had't done that...nothing of those would have happened!

ЛыSSый
05-11-2018, 09:25 PM
LOL. Finns army where very far from Ukraine. But what a hell .... there are Ukrainian descendants living in Viipuri (Vyborg) today. Get a hell out of there...that is not a slavic city!

Oh, we did't bomb your cities!, You bombed our cities and even many times (killing much more civil people than we did). Not to talking about your partisans who butchered civil people in Finland (old, women, kids) in Eastern part of Finland.

But only thing which really matters is that YOU STARTED WHOLE SHITTY WAR! If you had't done that...nothing of those would have happened!

nice histeric. It confirms "swedes" from finland is 2nd sort of people, descendants of white thrash which was fucked away from civiliced swed to wild finnland.

Finnland attacked ussr, rurrendered Leningrad and murdered thousands of inoocent hohols and their children there. And now carma works: your people murder themselves, rape each other and don't want to have children.

Rumata
05-11-2018, 09:25 PM

Looks like a proofless propaganda repeated again and again. This site dedicated to the Winter war states only 892 dead of Finnish noncombatants:

Noncombatants

In addition to the losses suffered by military personnel, the soviet bombing raids on the towns, railroad-net, etc. extracted a further 892 dead 540 badly and 1 316 slightly wounded (majority of them were elderly people, women and children).

65 men lost their lives serving in the merchant fleet.
http://www.winterwar.com/War%27sEnd/casualti.htm#finnish

Dandelion
05-11-2018, 09:38 PM
A Finn and a Russian best have iglo sex and never mention the war, lest one kill the other in his/her sleep.

Rumata
05-11-2018, 09:44 PM
The Nazi Germans weren't the only ones backstabbed by Finland. In 1945 Finland extradited to USSR 20 Russian people to rot in Soviet prisons. That said not even a single Finnish war criminal of Continuational war got a real punishment.

In Russian:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A3%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8_%D0%9B%D0%B5% D0%B9%D0%BD%D0%BE

Rumata
05-11-2018, 09:46 PM
A Finn and a Russian best have iglo sex and never mention the war, lest one kill the other in his/her sleep.

Particularly if that Finn is a Swede.

Crimean
05-11-2018, 10:51 PM
All these stinks and affrays due to events almost a century ago look extremely stupid. Why do not the Russians quarrel with the Germans, the Turks and the French and the Japanese because of past times? Maybe the reason in the small ungrateful creatures?

Crimean
05-11-2018, 11:13 PM
anyway: your ethnicity is almost dead.
The problem is that the disappearance of the Finns and proeBalts will not be noticed, but the disappearance of the Eastern Slavs will change the world beyond recognition, for the worse side. Will kill him irrevocably.

Finnish Swede
05-12-2018, 06:35 AM
The Nazi Germans weren't the only ones backstabbed by Finland. In 1945 Finland extradited to USSR 20 Russian people to rot in Soviet prisons. That said not even a single Finnish war criminal of Continuational war got a real punishment.

In Russian:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A3%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8_%D0%9B%D0%B5% D0%B9%D0%BD%D0%BE

Liar again, like always!

There were war crimes trials in Finland. Lead by Russians only (as all the other Winner countries were "too" busy or did't want to be "involved"). That was pure farss and actually one of the reasons why Finns really hates Russians this much! Yes, it someway nailed all (lies). You see Risto Ryti in my profile? You judged him to penitentiary for rest of his life! Among of several others. Your people? Nobody judged those, real criminals!

ЛыSSый
05-12-2018, 06:46 AM
Liar again, like always!

There were war crimes trials in Finland. Lead by Russians only (as all the other Winner countries were "too" busy or did't want to be "involved"). That was pure farss and actually one of the reasons why Finns really hates Russians this much! Yes, it someway nailed all (lies). You see Risto Ryti in my profile? You judged him to penitentiary for rest of his life! Among of several others. Your people? Nobody judged those, real criminals!

one more butthurt what reality is differ from your stupied propaganda.

ЛыSSый
05-12-2018, 06:48 AM
The problem is that the disappearance of the Finns and proeBalts will not be noticed, but the disappearance of the Eastern Slavs will change the world beyond recognition, for the worse side. Will kill him irrevocably.

finns and proebalts are like stupied relatives - russians feel pity to them, but it's impossible to boost their iq to human level. finnoswede girl as example.

let thet rest in peace due to darvin theory

Rumata
05-12-2018, 06:55 AM
Liar again, like always!

More lies and English hurting the eyes from Finnish Swede.

War criminals that had operated in concentration camps weren't really punished. Ryti got not bad conditions in prisons and was hospitalised in less then 4 years. The rest of sentenced were released by that time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risto_Ryti#War-guilt_trials

Finnish Swede
05-12-2018, 09:58 AM
More lies and English hurting the eyes from Finnish Swede.

War criminals that had operated in concentration camps weren't really punished. Ryti got not bad conditions in prisons and was hospitalised in less then 4 years. The rest of sentenced were released by that time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risto_Ryti#War-guilt_trials

And what your real criminals got? Absolutely nothing!

1. For starting war against Finland and attacked to Finland! This is the main and only thing which matters. You are guilty!

2. Stealing more than 10% of Finland's area (incl. 3. biggest city of country and Finland's only connection to Artic sea)

3. Killing more civil people than Finns did.

4. Bombed Finland's cities

5. Russian partisans attacked & killed exactly civil people (old, children, women) to spread fear & kill the spirit of Finns (fight for their own country).

6. Putting Finns paid high war reparations.

7. Judged Finnish leaders penitentiary because of war.

ЛыSSый
05-12-2018, 10:42 AM

1. For starting war against Finland and attacked to Finland! This is the main and only thing which matters. You are guilty!

2. Stealing more than 10% of Finland's area (incl. 3. biggest city of country and Finland's only connection to Artic sea)

5. Russian partisans attacked & killed exactly civil people (old, children, women) to spread fear & kill the spirit of Finns (fight for their own country).

finnoswed iq is too low for leave such stupied propaganda )))

Finnish Swede
05-12-2018, 02:29 PM
finnoswed iq is too low for leave such stupied propaganda )))

And you loose every time then we are talking about real facts!

I'm simply happy that everyone (except Russians and some fanatic Russia lovers) knows & admits how the things really were...and still you deny those...which makes you look pure arrogant liars (in the eyes of the world). Which you actually are.

ЛыSSый
05-12-2018, 02:50 PM
And you loose every time then we are talking about real facts!

I'm simply happy that everyone (except Russians and some fanatic Russia lovers) knows & admits how the things really were...and still you deny those...which makes you look pure arrogant liars (in the eyes of the world). Which you actually are.

real facta are your country murdered innocent children in concentration camps and now you're dissapering and being raped.

Rumata
05-12-2018, 05:51 PM

You're right, the real criminals who tortured civilian people in Karelian concentration camps got nothing, unfortunately.

1. You can't use any means for your self defence! I'm sure that even your Finnish law tells you so, but you somehow can't get this idea in you mind. Why? Is it because you are a low IQ
finnoswede?

2. Not 3, but 3-rd. Write it correctly so that it doesn't look like disinformation.

3. I think you shamelessly lie for at least third time about it. No proofs so far, of course. The statistics say the opposite. Finns murdered many times more Soviet civilians than Soviet killed Finnish ones. Besides, Finns helped Germans to siege and starve Leningrad (about one million victims in total).

5. Probably another lie repeated multiple times. No proofs either.

Finnish Swede
05-12-2018, 07:21 PM
You're right, the real criminals who tortured civilian people in Karelian concentration camps got nothing, unfortunately.

1. You can't use any means for your self defence! I'm sure that even your Finnish law tells you so, but you somehow can't get this idea in you mind. Why? Is it because you are a low IQ
finnoswede?

2. Not 3, but 3-rd. Write it correctly so that it doesn't look like disinformation.

3. I think you shamelessly lie for at least third time about it. No proofs so far, of course. The statistics say the opposite. Finns murdered many times more Soviet civilians than Soviet killed Finnish ones. Besides, Finns helped Germans to siege and starve Leningrad (about one million victims in total).

5. Probably another lie repeated multiple times. No proofs either.

Oh, my IQ is just high enough for you ... ryssä.

Any statistics created by Sovjet Union (against Finns) based on pure lies. Just because the original purpose of those had been to someway prove Russians ''rights'' to behave as they did (winners ''write'' the history ... even a fake one then needed). But everyone knows that Russians real reason was fully political one (protect St. Petersburg). It had nothing to do with Finns. Opposite it had all the do with Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. It think Russians here see that also very noble one?

Rumata
05-12-2018, 07:41 PM

Any statistics created by Sovjet Union (against Finns) based on pure lies. Just because original purpose of those had been to someway prove Russians ''rights'' to behave as they did (winners ''write'' the history ... even a fake one then needed). But everyone knows that the real reason was fully political one (protect St. Petersburg). It has nothing to do with Finns. Opposite it has all the do with Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. It think Russians here see that also very noble one?

Your IQ isn't enough to grasp some simple ideas, unfortunately. It must be programmed genetically.

Don't try to shift the subject in this stupid way. Every source of information I've found says the Finnish civilian victims in the Winter war were less then a thousand, while the victims of Finnish concentration camps were several thousands at least. Stop spreading your lies all over the forum already, finnosvessa.

ЛыSSый
05-12-2018, 08:00 PM
sorry girl, but your iq is low even comparing with turks

Any statistics created by Sovjet Union (against Finns) based on pure lies.

we want to beleive you like you beleive in your stupied propaganda, but we, as educated civiliced people, need some proves, like I gave you about finns murdered innocent ukainian kinds in death camps.

Just because original purpose of those had been to someway prove Russians ''rights'' to behave as they did (winners ''write'' the history ... even a fake one then needed). nice butthurt. thanks for my laught. you're nothing for lie you. it's like you will lie to random smelly hobo. oh, i'm sorry, you may easily do it.

But everyone knows that the real reason was fully political one (protect St. Petersburg). It has nothing to do with Finns. Opposite it has all the do with Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. It think Russians here see that also very noble one?

there were a lot of other pakts of germany. with czrp or poland for example. But due to your low iq you don't know ones.
And yes, russians followed the rules of pacts, but finns and germans - didn't. And after all of this you try to say about some honour? Fuck, even refugee rapist has more honour than you are and finnish goverment.

Also you don't know finns lied to ussr and attacked one.

from wiki

Вопреки условиям мирного договора, подписанного 12 марта 1940 года, правительство Финляндии не провело демобилизацию финской армии

Contrary to the terms of the peace treaty signed on March 12, 1940, the Finnish government failed to demobilize the Finnish army

Finns also singed pakt with germany and attacked peaceful ussr.

В сентябре 1940 года было разгромлено Общество мира и дружбы с СССР[42][45], его активисты были репрессированы[6].

In September 1940, the Society for Peace and Friendship with the USSR was defeated [42] [45], its activists were repressed [6].

So, peaceful USSR wanted to be a friend, but finns murdered even another finns who wanted peace with USSR. Great deed, isn't it?

С осени 1940 года на территорию Финляндии начали прибывать немецкие войска[42], позднее они начали занимать позиции на советско-финской границе.

Since the fall of 1940, German troops began to arrive in Finland [42], later they began to occupy positions on the Soviet-Finnish border.

finns secretly helped germans to attack ussr. About what honour we may speak after? Even pickpocketer has more honour when they steal money.

в частности, весной 1941 года на территории Финляндии началась подготовка диверсионной группы «Erna» из эстонских эмигрантов, к началу Великой Отечественной войны было подготовлено 85 человек (1 командир, 14 радистов и 70 диверсантов); после начала военных действий все они были переброшены на территорию Эстонской ССР[51].

in particular, in the spring of 1941, preparations began for the sabotage group Erna from Estonian immigrants on the territory of Finland; by the beginning of the Great Patriotic War, 85 people were trained (1 commander, 14 radio operators and 70 saboteurs); after the outbreak of hostilities, they were all transferred to the territory of the Estonian SSR [51].

great. honour? the same honour has cat when it's pissing in your shoes. Finnoswed girl, how much do you like piss in shoes and as you proud about it as about actions of your goverment?

And yes, about us, hohols

в ноябре-декабре 1941 некоторое количество финнов находилось во Львове[71]

in November-December 1941, a number of Finns were in Lvov [71] what did they do there? surely fought with peaceful civillians and murdered them. Do you really proud of such deeds?

Finnish Swede
05-12-2018, 08:00 PM
Your IQ isn't enough to grasp some simple ideas, unfortunately. It must be programmed genetically.

Don't try to shift the subject in this stupid way. Every source of information I've found says the Finnish civilian victims in the Winter war were less then a thousand, while the victims of Finnish concentration camps were several thousands at least. Stop spreading your lies all over the forum already, finnosvessa.

Just talks....there are no real official confirmed numbers of those.

But as you attacked to Finland...after that...Finns had ''purely theoretical speaking'' more than rights to kill all of you! Unfortunately Finns could't do that....and people like you have been able to born!

I bet you are proud about Molotov-Ribbentrop pact too...as you did't comment that any way?

Rumata
05-12-2018, 08:18 PM
Just talks....there are no real official confirmed numbers of those.

If you don't have official confirm numbers, don't spread lies all around the forum as if you had them. Is this idea simple enough to grasp for a swinnofinn like you??

But as you attacked to Finland...after that...Finns had ''purely theoretical speaking'' more than rights to kill all of you! Unfortunately Finns could't do that....and people like you have been able to born!

Finally, you show your true muzzle that you've hidden for so long. Very sneaky people you are, aren't you? Such a trash should not get Vyborg (which was added to Finland only by the grace of a Russian tsar). Not even an inch of land. As I've already told you, I encourage you and you nazi friends to come again and try to kill us again. Your peace time has lasted too long now.

Finnish Swede
05-12-2018, 08:36 PM
Finally, you show your true muzzle that you've hidden for so long. Very sneaky people you are, aren't you? Such a trash should not get Vyborg (which was added to Finland only by the grace of a Russian tsar). Not even an inch of land. As I've already told you, I encourage you and you nazi friends to come again and try to kill us again. Your peace time has lasted too long now.

Just as you asked that soooo long & deeply now ''ryssä''.

Read the history of Vyborg again!

1.) Russians did't create the city of Vyborg,
2.) Russians did't build up the city or developed it to state it was 1939.
3.) Citizens of Vyborg never speak Russians before end of WW2.
4. Russians did't live there before end of WW2.
5. All original citizens of Vyborg moved to Finland (= they were forced to move by Stalin) in the end of WW2 as ... they were no Russians.

So enlighten me mister how it would had been Russian city?

ЛыSSый
05-12-2018, 08:37 PM
Finally, you show your true muzzle that you've hidden for so long.

don't be so hard to her - she just has too low iq for properly lie or think and compare facts. She just beleive in old stupied propaganda as in bible, but we're ruining her cozy rusophobic wordl.

Finnoswed girlm do you really so much stupied for don't see in this way doverment turns your agression for your shitty life and real problems of your country on other innocent people?

Finnish Swede
05-12-2018, 09:05 PM
don't be so hard to her - she just has too low iq for properly lie or think and compare facts. She just beleive in old stupied propaganda as in bible, but we're ruining her cozy rusophobic wordl.

Finnoswed girlm do you really so much stupied for don't see in this way doverment turns your agression for your shitty life and real problems of your country on other innocent people?

Honestly with you Lissu ...it is totally same which ends of yours will keep the nose...your mouth or ass hole :fuck:.

ЛыSSый
05-12-2018, 09:18 PM
Honestly with you Lissu ...it is totally same which ends of yours will keep the nose...your mouth or ass hole :fuck:.

girl, i'm sorry we with rumata have thought you're able to civiliced discussion. proveless insults it's all what you can and it's pure proof of total degradation of finnland/sweden.

Finnish Swede
05-12-2018, 09:38 PM
girl, i'm sorry we with rumata have thought you're able to civiliced discussion. proveless insults it's all what you can and it's pure proof of total degradation of finnland/sweden.

Oh, I have discussed civilized ways enough with you already couple of weeks now.
On the other hand your posts Lissu...have been bit different. So sorry, as I think you don't deserve that anymore.

ЛыSSый
05-12-2018, 09:43 PM
Oh, I have discussed civilized ways enough with you already couple of weeks now.
On the other hand your posts Lissu...has been bit different. So sorry, as I think you don't deserve that anymore.

Finally, you show your true muzzle that you've hidden for so long.

Finnish Swede
05-12-2018, 09:57 PM
''Finally, you show your true muzzle that you've hidden for so long.''

LOL. How? Have you really though that I love you (your ethnic)? Opposite should have come quite clear now. Incl. my reasons. Even you can not be that stupid.

For your info...nobody actually loves you in Europe (except maybe Serbs). Why? Just because you don't deserve anything more.

Rumata
05-14-2018, 07:48 AM
Just as you asked that soooo long & deeply now ''ryssä''.

Read the history of Vyborg again!

5. All original citizens of Vyborg moved to Finland (= they were forced to move by Stalin) in the end of WW2 as ... they were no Russians.

So enlighten me mister how it would had been Russian city?

Is Wikipedia available in swinnofinnia? A I told you Vyborg only became part of Finland due to the grace of a Russian tsar. Next time check such an easy to find info by yourself!

Genocidical trash should get no land whatever its history were though.

After the rest of Finland was ceded to Russia in 1809, Emperor Alexander I incorporated the town and the governorate into the newly created Grand Duchy of Finland in 1811

Historical affiliations
Sweden 1323–1710

Tsardom of Russia 1710–1721
Russian Empire 1721–1811
Grand Duchy of Finland (Russian Empire) 1811-1917
Finland 1917–1940
Soviet Union 1940–1941
Finland 1941–1944
Soviet Union 1944–1991
Russia 1991–present

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vyborg

Rumata
05-14-2018, 07:53 AM
For your info...nobody actually loves you in Europe (except maybe Serbs).

And Europe 'loves' your Nazi scum so much:

http://www.istpravda.ru/upload/medialibrary/63d/63d92d0e85193f2c63d9db29fc579fc4.jpg

Finnish Swede
05-14-2018, 05:51 PM
Is Wikipedia available in swinnofinnia?

2. time .... enlighten me how it would had been Russian city?

... I'm waiting.

Rumata
05-14-2018, 05:57 PM
2. time .... enlighten me how it would had been Russian city?

... I'm waiting.

I've explained myself and gave the links even though you don't deserve it. Now, fuck off with your mumbling you retarded being.

Finnish Swede
05-14-2018, 07:49 PM
I've explained myself and gave the links even though you don't deserve it. Now, fuck off with your mumbling you retarded being.

So no answers to my post.

Rumata
05-14-2018, 07:59 PM
So no answers to my post.

Your agenda is obvious and I have no time to lose on swinnofinns of this kind.

Finnish Swede
05-14-2018, 09:39 PM
Your agenda is obvious and I have no time to lose on swinnofinns of this kind.

So what? There is nothing wrong with agenda (or agendas) if those bases on truths. And if someone deserves those. Nope, I would call it more like ''fate'' ... caused by someones to themselves.

Rumata
05-14-2018, 09:44 PM
So what? There is nothing wrong with agenda (or agendas) if those bases on truths. And if someone deserves those. Nope, I would call it more like ''fate'' ... caused by someones to themselves.

But yours is just fucked up.

https://jestomg.com/uploads/posts/2014-12/1419688079_0.jpg

Rumata
05-14-2018, 09:46 PM
Swinnofinn, skip babbling about 'truth', you've been caught on spreading disinformation multiple times and shut up as soon as the proofs were asked for.

Finnish Swede
05-14-2018, 09:49 PM
But yours is just fucked up.

https://jestomg.com/uploads/posts/2014-12/1419688079_0.jpg

And you're not only stupid but also blind if you think so. I have never ever said that Germans had rights to do what they did. That is your own imagination, your brainwashing.
For me Finns and Germans wars against you (reasons) where totally different. Also the backgrounds. Also who was responsible of those.

And that's why Finns have never felt guilty about their WW2 history (unlike Germans), or ever rejected their swastika totally either.

Finnish Swede
05-14-2018, 10:11 PM
Swinnofinn, skip babbling about 'truth', you've been caught on spreading disinformation multiple times and shut up as soon as the proofs were asked for.

LOL Who is talking :rotfl: :lol00002: :rotfl2 :laugh: :lol00001: :pound: :clap :lmao :notworth: :rofl: :bowlol:

In the white-blue-red corner we have a person who comes from ethnic/nation which is famous of lies and have high level of corruption (= their culture & behavior).

In the blue-white corner we have a person who comes from ethnic/nation which is famous of being the most honest (even naive honest) in Europe and have one of least corruption (= their culture & behavior)

Rumata
05-16-2018, 05:12 AM
And you're not only stupid but also blind if you think so. I have never ever said that Germans had rights to do what they did. That is your own imagination, your brainwashing.
For me Finns and Germans wars against you (reasons) where totally different. Also the backgrounds. Also who was responsible of those.

And that's why Finns have never felt guilty about their WW2 history (unlike Germans), or ever rejected their swastika totally either.

Indeed, you aren't German but you said you wished Finns could kill us all (Soviet people) so that people like I weren't born. You consider persons of other peoples to have the inborn inferiority to you.
Those are ideas found exactly in nazism. And you have them even though you live in peaceful Finland, and not in a post WWI Germany.
Unsurprisingly, you chose the virtual boyfriend who admires exactly German nazism. "Tell me who are your friends and I'll tell you who you are".

Rumata
05-16-2018, 05:29 AM
LOL Who is talking :rotfl: :lol00002: :rotfl2 :laugh: :lol00001: :pound: :clap :lmao :notworth: :rofl: :bowlol:

In the white-blue-red corner we have a person who comes from ethnic/nation which is famous of lies and have high level of corruption (= their culture & behavior).

In the blue-white corner we have a person who comes from ethnic/nation which is famous of being the most honest (even naive honest) in Europe and have one of least corruption (= their culture & behavior)

There are no 'corners' and no contest of our nations/countries. You talk for yourself and I talk for myself. So far, it's you who is infamous to spread disinformation here, like: "the number of Finnish civilians in Winter war were multiple times more than that of Soviet civilians in Continuation war". The lier is you.

Worthless people always try to glue to achievements of other people.

Concerning agendas. It's just dull to have a conversation with someone who has a rigid agenda and won't change it no matter what are the arguments. It's as good as hitting oneself against a wall and it won't change anything except spreading of information among other, more clever, members. But I don't care about it so much as to go on arguing with a genocide minded robot like you. Maybe on some bad occasion.

Rumata
05-16-2018, 05:48 AM
swinnofinn, it's a pity your retarded genocider scum weren't cleared from Europe totally. But as we know most of modern Swedes don't share these views and your ideas are marginal.

Sikeliot
05-16-2018, 05:49 AM
I am unsure how much Lithuanians are related to Scandinavians, but I know they are much more closely related to Finnic groups and Belarusians.

Rumata
05-16-2018, 05:56 AM
Epic. Sorry, Lithuanians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GykNnWRfW1w

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 06:17 AM
Indeed, you aren't German but you said you wished Finns could kill us all so that people like I weren't born.
Just because you are too arrogant & proud ***** to admitted the crimes what your nation has done more than 70 years ago. That issue has nothing to do with nazism.

Simply replying me the war crimes which Finns perhaps did (yes, but we don't know the real numbers), will not make your country's crimes anyway disappearing. Or somehow compensate those. For the peace alone....we paid you extreme high price for that; you did't pay anything. And you started the war! Not to talking about other crimes....

Unsurprisingly, you chose the virtual boyfriend who admires exactly German nazism. "Tell me who are your friends and I'll tell you who you are".
And now you try to be ''clever'' as using one of old sayings to anayze me? Oh boy...you have be able to do much better than that with me. Surprise for you....I have not discussed a word of nazism with him! But why ask this from me at all (if you are so interested)?

Still you should have already noticed, that my ''feelings'' against your country comes from different sources. But for that...you are too ''brainwashed'' (by Sovjets/Russians' propaganda) to notice the difference. Ever seen this or recognize it?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0b/Lapuan_liike.svg/220px-Lapuan_liike.svg.png

Anyway....for your info: fascists never got in power in Finland (like they did in Germany or in Italy). Already because....

1.) there simply was not any fascist who had right kind of personal qualities (to step in the shoes of big leader).

Calling Mannerheim or any other Finns real leader's like...
* Risto Ryti
* J.W Rangell
* Edwin Linkomies
* Väinö Tanner
* T.M Kivimäki
* Henrik Ramsay
* Antti Kukkonen
* Tyko Reinikka

as a fascist is one bad propaganda of Sovjet Union.

2.) As 1.) did't happen (already lack of right kind of person) we don't know how the Finns would have behaved if there really would had been one. Today, that is pure useless speculation.

Rumata
05-16-2018, 06:37 AM
Just because you are too arrogant & proud ***** to admitted the crimes what your nation has done more than 70 years ago. That issue has nothing to do nazism.

You are the one who sees a speck in the white of others' eyes but who doesn't see a log in your own. You stink of arrogance a mile.

Also I did disapprove the Winter war so stop your filthy lies. And even if I didn't, one doesn't want to genocide hundreds of millions of people only because someone on the internet writes something. You wanted to see an excuse for your beastly intentions, so you found one on TA. You idea of inborn superiority and your inclination to genocide are that of nazi character, were you a swede a finn or whatever.

I got it about Odin, your relations are an internet joke apparently.

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 06:54 AM
You are the one who sees a speck in the white of others' eyes but who doesn't see a log in your own. You stink of arrogance a mile.
How is that? I have't denied that Finns killed your people (continuation war). And I don't deny that now. But I have also said that you started the war (stolen areas of Finland already via Winter war)....and finally put us pay a lot to you via those both wars (Winter war and Continuation war). Not fair. And your country has not officially never admitted your side's crimes/parts! Ours...you forced to us to admit those via peace treaty and war-responsibility trials in Finland (1945). Even many which were not real at all. So we have huge difference here....

Also I did disapprove the Winter war so stop your filthy lies.
''Disapprove''? Will that mean you judge that action/decision of Stalin? Meaning: it was a wrong against one sovereignty nation? Your people did wrong then they attacked to Finland and being so Sovjet Union was responsible of it? Or what you are trying to say?

Rumata
05-16-2018, 07:03 AM
How is that? I have't denied that Finns killed your people (continuation war). And I don't deny that now. But I have also said that you started the war (stolen areas of Finland already via Winter war)....and finally put as paid a lot to you via those wars (Winter war and Continuation war). Not fair. And your country has not officially never admitted your side's crimes/parts? Ours...you forced to us to admit those via peace treaty and war-responsibility trials in Finland (1945). So we have huge difference here....

How are you arrogant? Should I explain the obvious? You bear yourself as if you were above most of us (non-Scandinavians) when you were a drop of sperm yet.

Concerning your habit to stick people to the decisions of their governments, you point is clear now. You do it to get an excuse for you genocidical ideas. I'm not going to fall to the mistake to discuss this shit with you any longer. Just fuck off.

''Disapprove''? Will that mean you judge that action/decision of Stalin? Meaning: it was a wrong one against sovereignty nation? Your people did wrong then they attacked to Finland and being so be responsible of it? Or what you are trying to say?

YES.

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 07:12 AM
How are you arrogant? Should I explain the obvious? You bear yourself as if you were above most of us (non-Scandinavians) when you were a drop of sperm yet.
More like I based my writings on facts ... some of those ''hurts'' ... as those are against Sovjet Union's propaganda. The way how I express those facts ...that is totally unessential matter.

Concerning your habit to stick people to the decisions of their governments, you point is clear now.
Who else to stick? Especially if those people tries to support, defend and justify their own governments decisions?

You do it to get an excuse for you genocidical ideas.
Nope, not really. I have already said couple of times that nazism is not my idea. I'm not even in SF. But wait a second....
... my granny was actually member of Lotta Svärd organization in Finland (as a very young girl). Nursing badly wounded Finnish soldiers, and cooking to them. I guess she was actually nazi to your country as you forced Finland to wound up that organization in peace treaty (among of many others).

But...yes...it does not harm at all that world will see what kind of people you really are. Some young naive nationalist in western countries might adore you because lack of knowledges. And if they do that via right reasons ... sad for them and sad for those countries...as by then those movements will stay minority scale movements.

YES.

Thank you :thumb001:. Now you saw (about 1s) your people in the same light as I see them all the time.

Rumata
05-16-2018, 07:40 AM
More like I based my writings on facts ... some of those ''hurts'' ... as those are against Sovjet Union's propaganda. The way how I express those facts ...that is totally unessential matter.

Who else to stick? Especially if those people tries to support, defend and justify their own governments decisions?

Governments are governments, peoples are peoples and individuals are individuals. If someone critics Finnish government it doesn't automatically mean he supports Soviet government in that case.

The matter is I'm a honest individual who tries to form an independent opinion and you are a slave of your agenda who throws in some fancy data pretending they were facts again and again. And when it doesn't prove true you lack courage to admit you was the liar.

Thank you :thumb001:. Now you saw (about 1s) your people in the same light as I see them all the time.

Not at all. What does mean the rest of the quote?

Rumata
05-16-2018, 08:09 AM
... as those are against Sovjet Union's propaganda. The way how I express those facts ...that is totally unessential matter.

Your arrogance has nothing to do with Soviet propaganda or the whole Soviet Union for that matter! It has a much broader scale (almost the whole world)!
You aren't nearly as cunning as you think of yourself and you don't fool anyone past teen age.

The idea of inborn superiority + inclination to genocide. This are your Nazi features but you can call yourself as you wish. I know it's not popular to be a European Nazi these days.

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 08:59 AM
Governments are governments, peoples are peoples and individuals are individuals. If someone critics Finnish government it doesn't automatically mean he supports Soviet government in that case.

Ok, I someway agree. Meaning: we really might have culture differences here and that's way are not talking or seeing that the same ways.

Here...we have been able to vote our leaders (and doing so ... I feel that we are as a nation someway responsible of those). But in your country? Your chances to on influence on those (who is a leader) have been more a less zero. So I can understand that you do not individual level feel that you are responsible of their actions. You have not chosen them like us.

Still fair or not, there are not anybody else who fits on that any better.

The matter is I'm a honest individual who tries to form an independent opinion and you are a slave of your agenda who throws in some fancy data pretending they were facts again and again. And when it doesn't prove true you lack courage to admit you was the liar.

Here we don't agree. Go and read what others (not Russians and not Finns scientists) have wrote about those wars now afterwards. Yes, they support Finns ideas.

What else...

I have not denied that Finns killed your people in Continuation war time, and that there were prison camp (see partisans actions below).

We have different opinions about Leningrad (Finns units motivations to be here...our old border was less than 30km from that city)

We might have different opinion about the border line....one which Finns hoped to get (I do't not remember anymore). I have expressed mine. Not have hear yours ... which is?

You have admitted Winter War (who started it). Thank you for that. Jeltsin also admitted that Shelling of Mainila had been set up.

And now we go...

We might have different opinion about targets of Stalin (what comes to Winter war). I have expressed mine...have not hear yours....which is?

You have not admitted (or commented anyways) that your airplaines bombed Finland's cities (destroying our infra, killing people).

You have not admitted (or commented anyways) that your partisans killed civil people in Eastern part of Finland ... I see the link here why Finns did those bad things in Sovjet Union (twist of violence). And the memory of Winter war. Still not proud about those.

You have not not commented how you feel about stealing land from Finland?

You have not commented or admitted that there were prison camps in Sovjet Union too (for Finnish soldiers)? And that you put those to build up Canal of Saimaa?

You have not commented were the war indemnity rights (those you forced us to pay you afterwards)?

You have not commented was war-responsibility trials in Finland (1945) fair?

So that's about it. Which one above (red font) are based on fancy datas? And did I forgot to mention something?

Rumata
05-16-2018, 09:18 AM
We aren't two diplomats to set relations of our countries here. We are two individuals who waste their time here on this subject mostly.

And you aren't as responsible for the actions of your government as you think too. Btw, your government was in charge during WWII due to the previous German intervention (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War#German_intervention) which I disapprove as well. Otherwise it could be a different government.
Anyway you have no idea if your votes really influenced anything back then. Hell, you have no idea if they do even now. Stop wasting time.

I haven't admitted anything about 'partisans' because I have no idea what you are babbling about. And you haven't presented any facts so far. Pure propaganda without any proofs only. The same is true about Canal of Saimaa building. Despite I'd asked about proofs.

You are 20 and you apparently think that you will live forever. Well, I don't so I'll skip guessing what objectives Stalin could have and such.

Besides, it disgusts me to talk to you personally.

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 09:30 AM
We are two individuals who waste their time here on this subject mostly.

And you aren't as responsible for the actions of your government as you think too. Free to you have your opinion.

I haven't admitted anything about 'partisans' because I have no idea what you are babbling about. And you haven't presented any facts so far. Pure propaganda without any proofs only.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_partisans#Finland_and_Karelia

And the others I listed in red font? Still waiting....

Well, I don't so I'll skip guessing what objectives Stalin could have and such.
Fair enough....but by then don't call mine as fancy ones.

Besides, it disgusts me to talk to you personally.
Truth hurts. I know.

Rumata
05-16-2018, 09:40 AM
Free to you have your opinion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_partisans#Finland_and_Karelia

And the others I listed in red font? Still waiting....

Fair enough....but by then don't call mine as fancy ones.

Truth hurts. I know.

Yes the truth hurts you and that's why you know it well.

You've just said Wiki figures about Finnish concentration camps are no real figures and now you link me to a Wiki page "as a proof". Go try to fool kids in the next kindergarten.

I don't want to keep this discussion because of your disgusting personality and because of its unimportance (to me at this moment).

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 09:44 AM
You've just said Wiki figures about Finnish concentration camps are no real figures and now you link me to a Wiki page "as a proof".

Nope! I said that exact numbers of camps victims can not be confirmed. Same (if you want) with your partisans actions. But neither of those facts will not make those bad thing disappearing totally.

And still waiting your comments on the rest of (red color font) issues I mentioned.

Rumata
05-16-2018, 09:54 AM
Nope! I said that exact numbers of camps victims can not be confirmed. Same (if you want) with your partisans actions. But neither of those facts will not make those bad thing disappearing totally.

And still waiting your comments on the rest of (red color font) issues I mentioned.

Your camps are documented, so you can't just deny them. But the 'partisan actions' you talk about not so much I guess.

You rather ask ЛыSSый about the rest of red lines. May be he would have the will to participate in a discussion with you.

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 10:00 AM
Your camps are documented, so you can't just deny them. But the 'partisan actions' you talk about not so much I guess.

You rather ask ЛыSSый about the red lines. May be he would have the will to participate in a discussion with you.

LOL. Documented by Sovjet Union!

Partisan actions: Finns have numbers of those (equally documented)....village by village. Even name lists. Partisans attack against Seitajärvi village (summer 1944) was one the of cruelest one in whole war time.

https://is.mediadelivery.fi/img/658/af007db094c9476385e1339af655945e.jpg

ЛыSSый? Why? He answer even less to questions than you do. Waist of time. But I see those are hard ones for you. I don't blame yourself...as they are truth and not fancy lies (like you called my opinions).

Rumata
05-16-2018, 10:09 AM
LOL. Documented by Sovjet Union!

Partisan actions: Finns have numbers of those (equally documented)....village by village. Even name lists. Attack against Seitajärvi village (summer 1944) was one the of cruelest one in whole war time.

ЛыSSый? Why? He answer even less to questions than you do. Waist of time. But I see those are hard ones for you. I don't blame yourself...as they are truth and not fancy lies (like you called my opinions).

Lyssyj, because his agenda is as strong as yours. Feel free to tell him there were no Finnish concentration camps in Eastern Karelia in the special thread he created about this shameful act. Even Harkonnen said he was sorry in that thread.

https://ds01.infourok.ru/uploads/ex/0f99/00000f98-32703b7d/img8.jpg

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 10:16 AM
Even Harkonnen said he was sorry in that thread.

What a fuck?! You can not read? I have not denied that, and not proud about those either. I just have said the total numbers are unknown....like always in wars.

BUT it's you who has denied your own country's actions (except who started Winter war)!

Calling my posts fancy lies...and when as I'm asking how .... you run away!

Here's more about Seitajärvi....which is just one of many.

https://www.is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005175498.html

Rumata
05-16-2018, 10:42 AM
What a fuck?! You can not read? I have not denied that, and not proud about those either. I just have said the total numbers are unknown....like always in wars.

Yes, you're not proud because 'too many' of us survived. I know that, no need to explain.

BUT it's you who has denied your own country's actions (except who started Winter war)!

Another lie from the swinnofinn.

Calling my posts fancy lies...and when as I'm asking how .... you run away!

I don't run away but I value my time more then you value yours. Besides, why should I have a discussion with such a disgusting personality like you?

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 10:54 AM
Yes, you're not proud because 'too many' of us survived. I know that, no need to explain.

I don't run away but I value my time more then you value yours. Besides, why should I have a discussion with such a disgusting personality like you?

Yes, those of us who knows russians well enough:

It's either fake news, russophobia or disgusting personalities...then subjects are not flattering for you. No matter if those are true.

Nope, you can not deny things I have brought on the table and now you can only write personal comments.

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 10:59 AM

(Whatever....you already once wrote "YES" what comes to Winter war)

It's either fake news, russophobia or disgusting personalities...then subjects are not flattering for you. No matter if those are true.

Nope, you can not deny things I have brought on the table and now you can only write personal comments.

Rumata
05-16-2018, 11:09 AM

I haven't got a half of the message, but it's probably not bad.

If you find me disgusting, it's mutual. You have nothing better to do than arguing with disgusting people, but I do have.

Good by and never-ever try to genocide us else your ass may suffer.

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 11:24 AM
I haven't got a half of the message, but it's probably not bad.
Which one?

If you find me disgusting, it's mutual. Me? Nope, not really. Why? You are just brainwashed but I can not blaime you on that. Brainwashing has been hard in your country (always), plus I'm touching now the only thing you feel some proud of as nation...victory of WW2. In your shoes, I would probable behave just the similar ways. So nope...you are not disgusting, no matter that you think about me that way. Still I'm not looking for useless (yes-yes) friends here either. The truth is important for me.

You have nothing better to do than arguing with disgusting people, but I do have.
More like edjucate people...

Good by and never-ever try to genocide us else your ass may suffer.
And you guarantee that your people will stay that side of border and will not set up new fake arguments against us to get "rights" attack against my country? Can be hard as you will not take any responsibilities of your leaders actions?

Dandelion
05-16-2018, 01:20 PM
Some YouTuber has been reading The Apricity, as only two days ago he uploaded this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmC9jJuXAbQ

Rumata
05-16-2018, 01:44 PM
Some YouTuber has been reading The Apricity, as only two days ago he uploaded this.

Almost 10K of likes in two days. Isn't it damn fast?

Rumata
05-16-2018, 01:47 PM
Which one?

I didn't understand how the following part were connected to the previous discussion. But nevermind.

Dandelion
05-16-2018, 01:55 PM
Almost 10K of likes in two days. Isn't it damn fast?

One interesting point. The Winter War might have encouraged the Germans to invade the USSR that early, because of their vastly underestimating the Red Army (not in the least due to Stalin not wanting a fast concentrated push to Helsinki).

Rumata
05-16-2018, 01:57 PM
Me? Nope, not really. Why? You are just brainwashed but I can not blaime you on that. Brainwashing has been hard in your country (always), plus I'm touching now the only thing you feel some proud of as nation...victory of WW2. In your shoes, I would probable behave just the similar ways. So nope...you are not disgusting, no matter that you think about me that way.

I'm not brainwashed and this tirade of yours is false. Or extremely stupid which I don't believe. This is what your 'Germanic honesty' is worth.
I'm proud of my ancestors who made the Victory real which provided our survival. But it's far from being the only reason I can be proud about. The main reason being I'm not false moron like you.

More like edjucate people...

'Good luck' you absolutely have to do it.

And you guarantee that your people will stay that side of border and will not set up new fake arguments against us to get "rights" attack against my country? Can be hard as you will not take any responsibilities of your leaders actions?

No comments.

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 02:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmC9jJuXAbQ

Njah...Russians and one Eastern Ukrainian here will call that fake video (information).

Rumata
05-16-2018, 02:00 PM
One interesting point. The Winter War might have encouraged the Germans to invade the USSR that early, because of their vastly underestimating the Red Army (not in the least due to Stalin not wanting a fast concentrated push to Helsinki).

If Germany lingered the invasion, USSR probably would get ready to the war much better.

ЛыSSый
05-16-2018, 02:01 PM
finnoswede girl is surely putin's agent in the way she shows all finns as degraded braindead low iq people on her personal example.

Rumata
05-16-2018, 02:01 PM
Njah...Russians and one Eastern Ukrainian here will call that fake video (information).

Just in case, I won't watch it.

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 02:17 PM
I'm not brainwashed and this tirade of yours is false.
I'm proud of my ancestors who made the Victory real which provided our survival.
And I'm pointing out that your country's actions against Finland was taint/embarrassment part in your WW2 victory. You try to deny that as your victory would not look anymore as great, pure and noble...all the time more than 70 years now. But you can not hide the truth or hope that people will just forget it...not before as you as a nation will have enough balls to admit that and atleast apology from Finns.

No comments.
I guess this is also typical for Russians; first comment something from your side and then if another will reply on that same way ... you will not comment at all.

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 02:31 PM
Just in case, I won't watch it.

Sure! Nobody did't expect anything less than that.

I mean, it could be "poisonous" your "pure one truth mind"!

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 02:56 PM
finnoswede girl is surely putin's agent in the way she shows all finns as degraded braindead low iq people on her personal example.

And you can only go to personal level insults with me. Tells really more about you than me.

Dandelion
05-16-2018, 02:57 PM
Everyone sides with the underdog, Finland. Well, the USSR attacked first and Finland was neutral in the world war, only joined the Axis due to the Winter War. However, the video remains very factual in the end and devoid of Finnish nationalism (it's an American who made it).

What did stick to me was how the Soviets supposedly hoped Finnish reds would ally with them during the invasion, while patriotism trumped ideology in the end, in part of how the economy under white-aligned government growed. That probably is the most bitter pill to swallow for a Soviet to hear.

ЛыSSый
05-16-2018, 03:00 PM
And you can only go to personal level insults with me. Tells really more about you than me.

dear putun agent, you're nothing for insult you. russians, be careful with her for don't get problems with your own police you break job for your own agents.

Finnish Swede
05-16-2018, 03:03 PM
Everyone sides with the underdog, Finland. Well, the USSR attacked first and Finland was neutral in the world war, only joined the Axis due to the Winter War. However, the video remains very factual in the end and devoid of Finnish nationalism (it's an American who made it).

What did stick to me was how the Soviets supposedly hoped Finnish reds would ally with them during the invasion, while patriotism trumped ideology in the end, in part of how the economy under white-aligned government growed. That probably is the most bitter pill to swallow for a Soviet to hear.y

I just shortly looked it. Better than any fake news of Russians/ Russians lovers here. No matter who has created it.

Finland's civil war just 20 year earlier? Yup, that sounds short, but Russians actually did that by themselves. First with those stupid Finns who moved to live "paradise" (Sovjet Union)...they faced sad ends 1930's, plus Sovjet's own actions between 1918-1939 united Finns (whites and reds). Meaning at 1939 even hard core ex. reds knew that living in Sovjet Union would be hell versus independent Finland.
Not any kind of news...

ЛыSSый
05-16-2018, 03:05 PM

What did stick to me was how the Soviets supposedly hoped Finnish reds would ally with them during the invasion, while patriotism trumped ideology in the end, in part of how the economy under white-aligned government growed. That probably is the most bitter pill to swallow for a Soviet to hear.

wasn't. they murder thousands ukrainian children in karelia death camps.

Dandelion
05-16-2018, 03:18 PM
wasn't. they murder thousands ukrainian children in karelia death camps.

At the outbreak of WWII they were, after the Winter War, they weren't anymore.