PDA

View Full Version : Kurdish protestors in Sweden attack a man because he is wearing a Franco T-shirt

İrle
05-08-2018, 12:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwdvDKB_D1A

https://samnytt.se/stod-i-opassande-t-shirt-vid-syndikalisternas-demonstration-misshandlades-med-trapakar-och-fick-sex-stygn-i-huvudet/

Marmara
05-08-2018, 12:17 AM
WTF xD but i think there were some ethnic swedes kicking as well.

Kivan
05-08-2018, 12:21 AM
So tolerant...

İrle
05-08-2018, 12:23 AM
So tolerant...

They gonna bring peace and secularism to Middle East.

Aren
05-08-2018, 12:26 AM
Looks and sounds like there are some ethnic Swedes involved aswell. Typical Antifa scums.

Smeagol
05-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Franco was a great man.

İrle
05-08-2018, 12:33 AM
Franco was a great man.

Tell this to Kurds.

Jehan
05-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Tell this to Kurds.

what's the link between franco and the kurds?

Armenian Bishop
05-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Franco was a great man.

It took me a while to comprehend the greatness of Franco.

Yaglakar
05-12-2018, 03:21 PM
ethnic swedes attack ethnic swede.

Böri
05-12-2018, 03:40 PM
PKK sympathisers will obviously declare war on Swedish monarchy.. For decades Sweden has welcomed all sorts of such problematic people just for sake of opposing Turkey's policy.

Armenian Bishop
05-12-2018, 03:49 PM
That handful of Kurds are in solidarity with hundreds if not thousands of Anti-Fascists, who attacked rightwing protestors in Göteborg. Hence, they came there as Anti-Fascists (Kurdish Anti-Fascists with Kurdish flags). The Göteborg demonstration went out of control and it was on the brink of a riot. Kurds were only one faction of leftwing extremists whom attacked the rightwing demonstrators.

The Franco T-shirt Guy was probably attacked because Franco is associated with Fascism, and the Kurdish faction was in alignment with the Anti-Fascists in the demonstration. Just the same, I'll have no problem finding cases of Turkish hate speeches, and Turkish violence.

İrle
05-12-2018, 04:52 PM
That handful of Kurds are in solidarity with hundreds if not thousands of Anti-Fascists, who attacked rightwing protestors in Göteborg. Hence, they came there as Anti-Fascists (Kurdish Anti-Fascists with Kurdish flags). The Göteborg demonstration went out of control and it was on the brink of a riot. Kurds were only one faction of leftwing extremists whom attacked the rightwing demonstrators.

The Franco T-shirt Guy was probably attacked because Franco is associated with Fascism, and the Kurdish faction was in alignment with the Anti-Fascists in the demonstration. Just the same, I'll have no problem finding cases of Turkish hate speeches, and Turkish violence.

No one says or portrays Turks as liberal butterflies unlike Kurds. Their actions show they are intolerant and hateful.

Armenian Bishop
05-12-2018, 04:57 PM
No one says or portrays Turks as liberal butterflies unlike Kurds. Their actions show they are intolerant and hateful.

I understand . . . You're right: Those kind of Anti-Fascist & Anti-Rightwing attacks against demonstrators & bystanders are very bad.

İrle
05-12-2018, 05:00 PM
I understand . . . You're right: Those kind of Anti-Fascist & Anti-Rightwing attacks against demonstrators & bystanders are very bad.

As marginal leftits and communists, they are not in a better position than those "fascists".

Kamal900
05-12-2018, 05:11 PM
Franco was a great man.

I agree. He was a great man.

Armenian Bishop
05-12-2018, 05:17 PM
As marginal leftits and communists, they are not in a better position than those "fascists".

Well, there's a difference between a marginal leftist and a leftwing extremist or communist. In the first place, the leftwing extremist and communist more easily adopt violent measures. And, many leftwing extremist are nonviolent, as are many fascists, as well.

Böri
05-13-2018, 06:42 AM
PKK is extreme leftwing.

Rumata
05-13-2018, 07:31 AM
Franco was a scum to send a Spanish division (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Division) to starve civilians in Leningrad along with the Nazi. But Swedish pluralism is amusing.

Grace O'Malley
05-13-2018, 07:53 AM
Well to be honest they look like Swedes hitting another Swede. I can't understand why people can get that aggressive to physically attack another person? Especially if they are supposedly civilised. I know this sort of thing happens everywhere but I don't understand how people that most of the time live very peaceful lives can do this. :icon_eyes: They aren't oppressed and live in democratic societies so why the violence?

Rumata
05-13-2018, 07:59 AM
Well to be honest they look like Swedes hitting another Swede.

Most of them do, indeed. But one of them looks much more tanned.

Maintenance
05-13-2018, 08:07 AM
I don't really understand this one, they say shia murderers

Any turk can explain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNLXsSqIySw

Andromega123
05-13-2018, 08:16 AM
I don't really understand this one, they say shia murderers

Any turk can explain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNLXsSqIySw
According to Turkmen people:
Some of Iraqi Turkmens are the members of Shia religion and YPG-PKK are not tolerating them.
May be related with this

Armenian Bishop
05-13-2018, 08:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zyWEIKYwOE

"Death to Armenian Dogs" -- Turkish Hate Speech in Sweden.

Böri
05-13-2018, 08:44 AM
Kingdom of Sweden is shooting itself in the foot by accepting and settling hordes of such kind of Anarchist, Radical extreme left wingers who flee their home countries. PKK supporters (whateva their ethnicity but obviously most of them being Kurds) enter in that category.
Armenian ASALA terrorist group being from same category. These people nowadays beat native Swedes in the streets of Sweden for not thinking like them.
Tomorrow when they will brainwash some natives, they will be more confident and think they will be more rightful; thus they will react against the system in Sweden and try to overthrow the established order.

StonyArabia
05-13-2018, 08:53 AM
According to Turkmen people:
Some of Iraqi Turkmens are the members of Shia religion and YPG-PKK are not tolerating them.
May be related with this

Iraqi Turkmens are majority Sunni but a significant minority are Shia. Since sectarianism became a problem in Iraq, it divided the community. A lot of Sunni Turkmens claim to have been oppressed by the Shia Turkmens after 2003. Kurds in general are very sectarian, especially in Iraq if your not a Kurd or Sunni, there will be mistreatment. Thus being a shia Turkmen in Kurdish held territory is not good, but a Sunni Turkmen is not as bad. In North of Iraq no one wants Shias of any ethnicity there to be honest.

Andromega123
05-14-2018, 06:47 AM
Iraqi Turkmens are majority Sunni but a significant minority are Shia. Since sectarianism became a problem in Iraq, it divided the community. A lot of Sunni Turkmens claim to have been oppressed by the Shia Turkmens after 2003. Kurds in general are very sectarian, especially in Iraq if your not a Kurd or Sunni, there will be mistreatment. Thus being a shia Turkmen in Kurdish held territory is not good, but a Sunni Turkmen is not as bad. In North of Iraq no one wants Shias of any ethnicity there to be honest.

This text is much more spesific than mine, thanks. Also, i think this is one of the important reason about aggresive policy of turkey which against kurdish regions of syria and iraq.
Because according to my observations, Turkish people gives much more importance to their nationality than their religion and even the right-sunni government of turkey can’t reject that importance.

StonyArabia
05-17-2018, 06:43 AM
This text is much more spesific than mine, thanks. Also, i think this is one of the important reason about aggresive policy of turkey which against kurdish regions of syria and iraq.
Because according to my observations, Turkish people gives much more importance to their nationality than their religion and even the right-sunni government of turkey can’t reject that importance.

Well yes, but the Turkmens are largely Sunni in Iraq, and there significant minority of them being Shia. In general Kurds especially Iraqi Kurds who are majority Sunni don't like Shias, not even Shia Kurds, despite what Western propaganda would like to propagate, even when they are secular, there is some sectarian elements. However in recent years Sunni Turkmens and Shia Turkmens became divided. There was even fighting between them. Turkey still see the Turkmens as subset of it's people and their Turkic brothers, hence began to go in, but it's due to ethnicity, but I doubt right-wing Sunni Turks would accept the Shia Turkmens. Shia Turkmens were not welcome in Sunni Arab areas, Kurdish areas or even Sunni Turkmen areas, and hence why they suffered a lot. Turkey wants to keep the formation of a Kurdish state a dream, and hence why it began to assert it's influence in the region. Iraq is very sectarian place right now following the 2003 war, things completely changed. Shia Turkmens tend to be more Iranian loyalist which does not sit with most of the communities in Northern Iraq.