PDA

View Full Version : Britain faces summer of rage - police

Creeping Death
02-23-2009, 05:19 AM
Britain faces summer of rage - police (http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/feb/23/police-civil-unrest-recession)

Police are preparing for a "summer of rage" as victims of the economic downturn take to the streets to demonstrate against financial institutions, the Guardian has learned.

Britain's most senior police officer with responsibility for public order raised the spectre of a return of the riots of the 1980s, with people who have lost their jobs, homes or savings becoming "footsoldiers" in a wave of potentially violent mass protests.
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2009/1/11/1231690241526/Protestors-clash-with-mou-001.jpg
Looks like Britain is about to experience a full fledged ethnic race war.

If the Brits want to know how to deal with this, they need to review the movie ‘Zulu’.

Coming to the U.S. soon?

Treffie
02-23-2009, 08:21 AM
Yep, I've had a feeling in my bones about this for a while. I've alluded to it a little in my blog. :thumb001:

Beorn
02-23-2009, 09:19 AM
I've been saying this for what seems an eternity, but you have a clear and distinct social underclass throughout Britain who would be more than willing to exercise a bit of "controlled rioting", shall we say.
And these lines are also heavily augmented by racial motives too.

The only thing stopping them is the lack of organisation and a clear spark to set things off.

The left continue to bleat on about how the right is nothing to seriously worry about and how the 'good people of Britain would never fall for the ruse of fascism'; but the recent wildcat demonstrations have clearly shown that when jobs, the big t.v and home comforts are threatened, the ordinary man of Britain soon reveals otherwise.

With the rise of the BNP, having also cemented a seat in Kent, the future looks bright in amongst all the gloom.

Freomćg
02-23-2009, 09:49 AM
Looks like Britain is about to experience a full fledged ethnic race war.
A little bit of a leap. Rioting is expected, but at the moment there's little in mainstream thought to suggest it's going to ethnically divided. To begin with, it's more likely to be 'class' based, then perhaps religiously based, then as a grand finale ethnically based - possibly. That being said, there's no doubt at all that the economic crisis will enhance BNP popularity.