PDA

View Full Version : Which country has the highest percentage of Med phenotype people

Cristiano viejo
05-08-2018, 06:21 PM
Discuss.

Dibran
05-08-2018, 06:26 PM
Is the point only in finding the highest Med in the aforementioned Countries? According to this map the Med phenotype is strongest in Spain, Sardinia and Italy(Neither of which are options). However going based on the options for selection, it would be Romania(if the map is still accurate).

https://s7.postimg.cc/bds4rk1i3/mediterranean_race_map_anthropology_map_by_schrodi nger_excidiu.png

Cristiano viejo
05-08-2018, 06:29 PM
Is the point only in finding the highest Med in the aforementioned Countries? According to this map the Med phenotype is strongest in Spain, Sardinia and Italy(Neither of which are options).
Forget Spain or Italy. There is already a thread about them.

However going based on the options for selection, it would be Romania(if the map is still accurate).

And now forget maps, specially if they were made by people that really did not visit many countries that equally they analyzed :rolleyes:

Dibran
05-08-2018, 06:31 PM
Forget Spain or Italy. There is already a thread about them.

And now forget maps, specially if they were made by people that really did not visit many countries that later they analyzed :rolleyes:

Well I can't forget maps and scientific data. After all, the amount of people we meet on a daily basis are but a fraction of the whole, and likely to be skewed from personal experience. I much rather follow the closest thing I have to the truth based on sources. If you have a more updated map with compiled data then post it.

Cristiano viejo
05-08-2018, 06:33 PM
Well I can't forget maps and scientific data. After all, the amount of people we meet on a daily basis are but a fraction of the whole, and likely to be skewed from personal experience. I much rather follow the closest thing I have to the truth based on sources. If you have a more updated map with compiled data then post it.

But that map is not "scientific data". It was created by a man (Coon) that never was in Spain, and probably neither in a lot of countries more. Do you think that is reliable??

Dibran
05-08-2018, 06:36 PM
But that map is not "scientific data". It was created by a man (Coon) that never was in Spain, and probably neither in a lot of countries more. Do you think that is reliable??

Which is why I said if you have more reputable sources to post it. I will keep searching.

MinervaItalica
05-08-2018, 07:00 PM
This is an even more interesting question. The other thread is just too ridiculous and stupid. Bosnia or Romania imo. Croatia has its amount of Meds too though.

RN97
05-08-2018, 07:03 PM
Romania

Bosniensis
05-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Romania is a mix of Thracians and Illyrians, and because of that have more Med influence (cause of Thracians).

Serbia would be Second, cause Serbians are also Thraco-Illyrians.

Bosnia is Illyrians + Celts as well as Croatia (except Dalmatian region that has been populated by some Italians) hence there you got some Med.

Western Balkans aka Illyrians are Hallstatt people.

Illyrians are related to Celts and can't be Med people really.

and mix some 20% Slavs in all of that.

Livin
05-08-2018, 07:07 PM
The majority of these countries have Pontid and North Pontid witch for me is not original med type like the gracile or the altantomed.!!!

Pontid has alpine,baltic and gorid traits.More square,mesocephalic skull shape,taller etc.
Same goes for North Pontid witch have east nordic elements.

Anyway i am going with Romania.

This is the original med type:
http://humanphenotypes.net/GracileMediterranid.html

guerrilla
05-08-2018, 07:12 PM
Romania

TEUTORIGOS
05-08-2018, 08:43 PM
Is the point only in finding the highest Med in the aforementioned Countries? According to this map the Med phenotype is strongest in Spain, Sardinia and Italy(Neither of which are options). However going based on the options for selection, it would be Romania(if the map is still accurate).

https://s7.postimg.cc/bds4rk1i3/mediterranean_race_map_anthropology_map_by_schrodi nger_excidiu.png

Yeah, about the mathematics for instance the Egyptinan civilization was basically mediterranean but they were not European they sophisticated mathematics enough to do stuff like build pyramids and measure land for peasants after the annual flood of the Nile so on and so forth etc... but it was the ancient Greeks were the first to give us serious mathematics that demanded proof etc... you know Euclid and stuff. The ancient Greeks and Romans were mediterranean with Nordic infusion but they were not Nordic like delusional nordicists like to claim. Also , I should obviously mention Archimedes if Alexandria. The Greeks invented Democracy. Aristotle was was not just a philosopher but a basically invented physics. As far as medicine obviously I need to mention Hippocrates but that ate other figures less obvious but I am pressed for time right now. There is really much more to say but I am busy. I don't mean to self-aggrandize myself but I am a mixture of med and northern European that just happens to have an Irish name but less than 1% of Irish people look like me because I have brown eyes. I got racially in north western France and Ireland and maybe Glasgow Scotland, Wales and Cornwall England.

As far as those countries on the voting lust I am not familiar with Western Europe proper.

Cuore di Tenebra
05-08-2018, 09:07 PM
Istria and Dalmazia are the most mediterranean spots in the Balkans for obvious reasons. And today this regions are for the most part territories of Croatia. ;)

MysteriousWays
05-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Romania I think of the list looking at countries as a whole

HarryPrince
06-02-2018, 01:29 AM
Romania

BlueMan
06-02-2018, 02:06 AM
Romania

trebil
06-02-2018, 12:24 PM
Romania

brennus dux gallorum
06-02-2018, 12:31 PM
Romania
Croatia
Serbia
Bosnia

Jana
06-02-2018, 12:33 PM
Romania
Croatia
Serbia
Bosnia

I really agree. :)

Wrong
06-02-2018, 12:41 PM
Romania is a mix of Thracians and Illyrians, and because of that have more Med influence (cause of Thracians).

Serbia would be Second, cause Serbians are also Thraco-Illyrians.

Bosnia is Illyrians + Celts as well as Croatia (except Dalmatian region that has been populated by some Italians) hence there you got some Med.

Western Balkans aka Illyrians are Hallstatt people.

Illyrians are related to Celts and can't be Med people really.

and mix some 20% Slavs in all of that.
Bosnians are almost 0% Celto-Illyrian-Doric-Cimmerian:

http://faithandheritage.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Y-DNA-mtDNA-R1b-patriarchs-DF27-U152-L21-Jean-Manco-archeogenetics-Ibero-Celts-Insular-Celts-Italo-Celts-Germanics.png

Fantomas
06-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Istria and Dalmazia are the most mediterranean spots in the Balkans for obvious reasons. And today this regions are for the most part territories of Croatia. ;)
Agree. I wonder why so many voted for Romania, which is heavily mixed with another types unlike Adriatic shores where Meds are dominate

Jana
06-02-2018, 12:45 PM
Agree. I wonder why so many voted for Romania, which is heavily mixed with another types unlike Adriatic shores where Meds are dominate

Nope, it is obvious you have never set foot in Dalmatia or Istria.

It is most mediterranean region in term of culture and climate, not genetically not racially.

Fantomas
06-02-2018, 12:53 PM
Nope, it is obvious you have never set foot in Dalmatia or Istria.

It is most mediterranean region in term of culture and climate, not genetically not racially.
If its not Med. so what is it, Nordic mostly?

Wrong
06-02-2018, 12:53 PM
Alpine.

People forget that Alpine is the most numerous phenotype of Europe today.

Fantomas
06-02-2018, 12:57 PM
Alpine.
Hmmm, its surprising for me, i didn't know that

trebil
06-02-2018, 12:59 PM
Istria and Dalmazia are not so different from the rest of Croatia

Wrong
06-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Hmmm, its surprising for me, i didn't know that
Romania is mostly an Alpine zone, followed by Nordic, Med, Dinaric, East Baltic, Gorid influences.

trebil
06-02-2018, 01:02 PM
Romania is mostly an Alpine zone, followed by Nordic, Med, Dinaric, East Baltic, Gorid influences.

I don't agree

FilhoV
06-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Another thread that will backfire on this panchito

Tommie
06-02-2018, 01:06 PM
I don't agree
Why not? Alpine is the most widespread type in Romania.

Wrong
06-02-2018, 01:07 PM
I don't agree
I've got a better idea than these psuedo-maps made by amateurs.

Jana
06-02-2018, 01:08 PM

None of these, but a mix.

Wrong
06-02-2018, 01:09 PM
Why not? Alpine is the most widespread type in Romania.
Correct. And there are variations of it, such as Alpine-Med, Alpine-Nordic, Alpine-Dinaric and so on.

Jana
06-02-2018, 01:09 PM
Istria and Dalmazia are not so different from the rest of Croatia

Yeah, Croats are genetically quite homogenous. There are regional difference ofc, but much, much smaller than they are in culture architecture and history.

cyberlorian
06-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Discuss.

I would say Romania.

Livin
06-02-2018, 01:19 PM
I have been 3 times the majority there are pure alpines.

There are many Pontids,Gorids,Neodanubians,Dinarids and ofc some Balts.

Bosniensis
06-02-2018, 02:17 PM
Bosnians are almost 0% Celto-Illyrian-Doric-Cimmerian:

http://faithandheritage.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Y-DNA-mtDNA-R1b-patriarchs-DF27-U152-L21-Jean-Manco-archeogenetics-Ibero-Celts-Insular-Celts-Italo-Celts-Germanics.png

Map is good.

Only Bosnians are Celto/Illyrians and some Romanians

Those Red are Germanic people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong
06-02-2018, 02:48 PM
Map is good.

Only Bosnians are Celto/Illyrians and some Romanians

Those Red are Germanic people

Nope, it peaks in Ireland & then the Celtic areas of France and Great Britain.

Bosnians are little-to-none Celtic-Illyrian. Gheg Albanians have the highest Illyrian R1b out of the entire Balkans. In the core Gheg area it reaches 30%.

Germans are part-Celtic, that's why we have R1b there.

Bosniensis
06-02-2018, 02:54 PM
Nope, it peaks in Ireland & then the Celtic areas of France and Great Britain.

Bosnians are little-to-none Celtic-Illyrian. Gheg Albanians have the highest Illyrian R1b out of the entire Balkans. In the core Gheg area it reaches 30%.

Germans are part-Celtic, that's why we have R1b there.

Those are Celtic territories but today only graveyards

There isn’t a single Celt in Britain, France all murdered.

They themselves deny Celtic identity and confirm they took the land from Celts.

Also if they are Celts what are Albanians then ?

Celts and Illyrians share the same ancestry R1 and E1b dont Match

But I2 was dominant in France Britain and Balkans before barbarian invasions

Wrong
06-02-2018, 02:59 PM
Those are Celtic territories but today only graveyards

There isn’t a single Celt in Britain, France all murdered.

They themselves deny Celtic identity and confirm they took the land from Celts.

Also if they are Celts what are Albanians then ?

You are wrong and coping since there is little-to-none R1b in Bosnians.

Brittany in France, Ireland, Scotland, Wales where R1b peaks are almost pure Celt zones.

Celts are Indo-European population, therefore R1b.

This is where you have the Celtic-Illyrian connection, through the R1b in Albanians.

I, J, G, E were Indo-Europeanized by R elites. Your clade: I2a1b-CTS10228 happened to be assimilated by Slavs, or even more plausably, was part of the Slavic ethnogenesis along with the main R1a-clades, some G, E and J aswell.

It is not rocket science, you are just being a retarded Bosniak.

Jana
06-02-2018, 03:27 PM
Most Celtic country in region is Slovenia, rest have little to none. Most of Slovene R1b is Celtic and they score 20% of it. Also autosomally, since they are very similar to Austrians where Hallstatt culture comes from.

Albanian R1b is Illyrian.

Wrong
06-02-2018, 03:28 PM
Most Celtic country in region is Slovenia, rest have little to none. Most of Slovene R1b is Celtic and they score 20% of it. Also autosomally, since they are very similar to Austrians where Hallstatt culture comes from.

Albanian R1b is Illyrian.
Yep. The Slovenian R1b is the Italo-Celtic clade, is it not?

Found it, also exists among Tosks + some Ghegs and areas of Greece + Crete:

R1b-S28

https://cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup-R1b-S28.gif

Jana
06-02-2018, 03:31 PM
Yep. The Slovenian R1b is the Italo-Celtic clade, is it not?

Yes, mostly, and some part of it is Germanic. I think L23 is very low in Slovenia, in Croatia it is different :)

Universe
06-02-2018, 03:32 PM
Why Romania more med than Bulgaria?

Wrong
06-02-2018, 03:35 PM
Yes, mostly, and some part of it is Germanic. I think L23 is very low in Slovenia, in Croatia it is different :)
The R1b-L23 direct predecessor has been in the Balkans for a long time, apparently since 8000BC+.

Lulz at Germanic "barbarian invadorz".

alex23
06-02-2018, 04:34 PM
https://s7.postimg.cc/bds4rk1i3/mediterranean_race_map_anthropology_map_by_schrodi nger_excidiu.png[/QUOTE]

According to this map Ukraine :rolleyes:

Jana
06-02-2018, 06:06 PM
Why Romania more med than Bulgaria?
Bulgaria isn't in the poll.

The R1b-L23 direct predecessor has been in the Balkans for a long time, apparently since 8000BC+.

Lulz at Germanic "barbarian invadorz".
what do you mean ?

Columella
06-02-2018, 08:51 PM
:
I wouldn’t quote that map. Seems amateur stuff. That Ukraine is as Med as Sardinean is risibile.

Urbanuss
05-24-2022, 06:51 PM

Bullshit map, this underestimates the Alpine and Baskid influence in Northern Spain

Uranous
05-24-2022, 07:04 PM
http://image.noelshack.com/minis/2022/21/2/1653419027-103142490-o.png (http://www.noelshack.com/2022-21-2-1653419027-103142490-o.png)

Greece, Albania and generally south east european

Roy
05-24-2022, 09:18 PM
Italy