PDA

View Full Version : European people, would you deport all gypsies somewhere outside of Europe? If you could?

Robocop
05-12-2018, 11:55 PM
European people, would you deport all gypsies somewhere outside of Europe? If you could?

Also explain your answer if you want.

Tooting Carmen
05-12-2018, 11:57 PM
No, I would have a special integration programme for them.

Weiss
05-12-2018, 11:57 PM
No, theyd been commiting crimes and stealing tax money since they came without working a single day. I will enslave them all for the same time theyd been in europe and then, send them to Madagascar

Teutone
05-13-2018, 01:42 AM
Either to India and if not to countries they are native by now like Romania. Just the fuck out of West Europe.

Cristiano viejo
05-13-2018, 01:55 AM
Stop saying stupidities. Do you think these programmes dont exist already or what?

Integrate them in your house if you want (and this obviating the fact that you are an immigrant too).

Either to India and if not to countries they are native by now like Romania. Just the fuck out of West Europe.

You stole my words.

Al-Meksiki
05-13-2018, 02:08 AM
https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1508/61/1508619417202.jpg

Damiăo de Góis
05-13-2018, 02:14 AM
Yes, integration has failed since the XV century. So maybe it's time to admit that they don't belong here.

Argentano
05-13-2018, 02:20 AM

lol i first read "I would have a special interrogation programme for them" and i was like WTF tooting

Aelaufey
05-13-2018, 02:25 AM
<voracious>
Integrate. Assimilate. Consume.
</voracious>

Robocop
05-13-2018, 10:38 AM
Yes, integration has failed since the XV century. So maybe it's time to admit that they don't belong here.

They dont belong here or anywhere else except Pakistan and India.

They just cannot integrate into any society, I never saw that in my life with any other racial group honestly.

IN GENERAL I saw black ppl integrating into European ssociety, not all of them, but in general I saw them, I saw even Arabs integrating somehow, not all of them are Jihadists, I saw Chinese integrating (I have much respect for chinese ppl), I saw Latinos integrating IN GENERAL into european society, I SAW FUCKING MARTIANS INTEGRATING into European society, but I never saw Gypsies (IN GENERAL) Integrating themselves into european society, NEVER...

I honestly dont know wtf is it with them, honestly man? I was never supporting those crazy Hitler's ideas about inferiority of someone, but damn, sometimes I think he was right about them, GOD FORGIVE ME for saying this but sometimes I think he was right, not in terms one should kill them, oh no, GOD FORBID THAT, but in his views of them.

As I've said, wtf is wrong with them man...

gıulıoımpa
05-13-2018, 10:48 AM
I SAW FUCKING MARTIANS INTEGRATING into European society, but I never saw Gypsies (IN GENERAL) Integrating themselves into european society, NEVER...

I would see them very well on an Island in the middle of the black sea. pity it does not exist.

Livin
05-13-2018, 10:56 AM
Along with jews the worst races in universe...

First option plss!!!!

magyar_lány
05-13-2018, 10:57 AM
No.

Crn Volk
05-13-2018, 11:18 AM

They are not native to any European country, so straight to India where they came from.

Carpatz
05-13-2018, 11:36 AM
if not to countries they are native by now like Romania

Lol! Just wait a few more years until they become native Germans, like the thousands of German born menas and africans.

Moje ime
05-13-2018, 11:41 AM
I don't know what to say. Fact is that all of the violence that I personally experienced in my life was from Gypsies. From terror of neighbours with loud music to even physical attacks. They are known to be violent even as kids in groups, neglected by parents. They aggressively ask for money or even try to hit people sometimes on streets where nobody expect such violence. That is why people are rough with them because you can't trust them.

But I must say that there are some of them who are assimilated, they got education and normal jobs. But again fact is that those examples are always mixed with European people.

Those who live in extreme poverty just can't integrate, and nobody could from that situation. Now I don't know what is the problem, are they really not smart enough or is there a problem of language why they don't do well in schools or maybe their moral norms.

Problem is that they have different moral norms of Europeans, they have that "untouchable" values from India that makes them to beg, neglect children, steal, use everything that others drop etc. It seems that they just love that kind of living.

Answer to question - yes I would send them out of Europe but like I said only those who still have Indian or "untouchable" moral values.

Robocop
05-13-2018, 11:50 AM
I don't know what to say. Fact is that all of the violence that I personally experienced in my life was from Gypsies. From terror of neighbours with loud music to even physical attacks. They are known to be violent even as kids in groups, neglected by parents. They aggressively ask for money or even try to hit people sometimes on streets where nobody expect such violence. That is why people are rough with them because you can't trust them.

But I must say that there are some of them who are assimilated, they got education and normal jobs. But again fact is that those examples are always mixed with European people.

Those who live in extreme poverty just can't integrate, and nobody could from that situation. Now I don't know what is the problem, are they really not smart enough or is there a problem of language why they don't do well in schools or maybe their moral norms.

Problem is that they have different moral norms of Europeans, they have that "untouchable" values from India that makes them to beg, neglect children, steal, use everything that others drop etc. It seems that they just love that kind of living.

Answer to question - yes I would send them out of Europe but like I said only those who still have Indian or "untouchable" moral values.

Support for you bro.

Anyway, IMO they dont have much in common with Indian mindset, means Indians of present day India. I think Gypsies developed trough centuries and centuries their own mindset which is like... HELL, there are some exceptions amongst them who are hard working people etc, but those are exceptions to a rule, and rule is; they always beg for money, sometimes in very agressive way, they curse at you if you dont give them money, they have like 10 children or somethin, and what's worse their parents (most of them) dont even care for those children except how to bring them money.

Here in south Croatia we dont have gypsies, but I saw them in Northern Croatia. Croatia doesnt have many of them, but seeing those who are in this country, it is enough to make conclusion how they behave.

And from what I've heard from ppl from other countries in Europe, they're same everywhere you go.

Never in my life I would say for everyone that he or she is genetically inferior, but man..., I think gypsies are the only ethnic/racial group for which I think sometimes they truly are inferior, honestly, either that or WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM?

Ülev
05-13-2018, 11:51 AM
However, the primary branch H2 (P96) seems to have been found primarily in Europe and West Asia, since prehistory. It has been found in remains from the Linear Pottery culture and Neolithic Iberia.[1][2] H2 may have entered Europe as long ago during the Epipaleolithic. It was found to have a somewhat higher average concentration in Eastern Europe, as well as parts of the Caucasus, Middle East and Western Europe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_H_(Y-DNA)

Mortimer
05-13-2018, 11:55 AM

True some do that. I also think you are overtly sensitive with bad manners from gypsies i know plenty of europeans who listen loud music or their kids are loud or aggressive the kids of a neighbour destroyed our flowers

Robocop
05-13-2018, 11:56 AM
And btw, Mortimer, please don't get offended by this thread, because you're half gypsie etc...

I never wanted to insult anyone but sometimes I honestly dont know wtf is wrong with gypsies as a group, as an ethnic group.

Ofcourse one can go back and forward with discussion why are they like that; "it's system fault, it's Zevs fault, it's Odin's fault" etc..., but somehow I dont believe in those fairytales, IMO gypsies in general just doesn't want to integrate, they have their own ways, their own mindset, which is like... damn..., I honestly never saw somethin like that in any other racial group on this planet, honestly.

Livin
05-13-2018, 11:58 AM
Support for you bro.

Anyway, IMO they dont have much in common with Indian mindset, means Indians of present day India. I think Gypsies developed trough centuries and centuries their own mindset which is like... HELL, there are some exceptions amongst them who are hard working people etc, but those are exceptions to a rule, and rule is; they always beg for money, sometimes in very agressive way, they curse at you if you dont give them money, they have like 10 children or somethin, and what's worse their parents (most of them) dont even care for those children except how to bring them money.

Here in south Croatia we dont have gypsies, but I saw them in Northern Croatia. Croatia doesnt have many of them, but seeing those who are in this country, it is enough to make conclusion how they behave.

And from what I've heard from ppl from other countries in Europe, they're same everywhere you go.

Never in my life I would say for everyone that he or she is genetically inferior, but man..., I think gypsies are the only ethnic/racial group for which I think sometimes they truly are inferior, honestly, either that or WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM?

Prophet Adolf was very right that he didint liked them.

In Greece along with albanians they control drug trafficking,protection at night clubs,human trafficking,robbers and more....!!!!

Founding fathers of criminality...

Moje ime
05-13-2018, 12:01 PM
True some do that. I also think you are overtly sensitive with bad manners from gypsies i know plenty of europeans who listen loud music or their kids are loud or aggressive the kids of a neighbour destroyed our flowers

Ok but can you explain this to me - Belgrade, shopping mall, two young girls, Gypsies obviously, very WELL dressed (which means they are not poor) going around people and beg for money. Why? It seems to me they just love doing that, no matter are they really hungry or not.

Robocop
05-13-2018, 12:03 PM
Now I don't know what is the problem, are they really not smart enough or is there a problem of language why they don't do well in schools or maybe their moral norms.

Oh cammon man...

And Chinese speak various european languages in various european countries when come here? NO!, but those same chinese people are hard working people and they respect country they came in, so how come they're not like gypsies?

Or for example take another example, you can see in UK various Indian people (FROM INDIA, not gypsies as gypsies) who came there to work, and they are NOTHING like gypsies in their behaviour, also they're more or less hard working ppl etc..., how come they dont have any problems with integrating?

I saw black people from Sierra Leone in Germany who are totally OK PEOPLE, honestly man, they are hard working ppl (those who I saw) they would't kill an ant, not to mention anythin else.

Turkish ppl in Germany also have their stores, caffe bars etc... working class ppl, nevermind what anyone think of them from political or racial point of view, same goes with everyone else EXCEPT GYPSIES.

Wherever you go, troughout Europe, you will see same picture about gypsies everywhere you go, HOW THE FUCK CAN THAT BE that they're not integrated into any of those countries as a group?

It cannot be fault of those countries, no way man, it is their fault, and one can only ask a question; WHY, WHY WHY, why are they like that?

P.S. Hell man, gyspsies are not integrated even into Latin american countries, EVEN THERE they have their own mindset from what I've heard.

Mortimer
05-13-2018, 12:04 PM
Im not offended. I think that many gypsies are indeed integrated i wouldnt say model citizens but they are integrated in the lower classes of european society not all have 10 kids etc in my family i dont know anyone of my relatives with more then 2 kids and some can have bad manners that kids fight eatch other but thats with every ethnic group. A group of european kids pissed on my bike and i was very sad i think thats low class too they wanted to humiliate me
And btw, Mortimer, please don't get offended by this thread, because you're half gypsie etc...

I never wanted to insult anyone but sometimes I honestly dont know wtf is wrong with gypsies as a group, as an ethnic group.

Ofcourse one can go back and forward with discussion why are they like that; "it's system fault, it's Zevs fault, it's Odin's fault" etc..., but somehow I dont believe in those fairytales, IMO gypsies in general just doesn't want to integrate, they have their own ways, their own mindset, which is like... damn..., I honestly never saw somethin like that in any other racial group on this planet, honestly.

Mortimer
05-13-2018, 12:07 PM
I dont think its correct that gypsies are never integrated. The ones who are not are the most visible who pickpocket you or begg they draw attentiontion but we dont know if many of them are
Oh cammon man...

And Chinese speak various european languages in various european countries when come here? NO!, but those same chinese people are hard working people and they respect country they came in, so how come they're not like gypsies?

Or for example take another example, you can see in UK various Indian people (FROM INDIA, not gypsies as gypsies) who came there to work, and they are NOTHING like gypsies in their behaviour, also they're more or less hard working ppl etc..., how come they dont have any problems with integrating?

I saw black people from Sierra Leone in Germany who are totally OK PEOPLE, honestly man, they are hard working ppl (those who I saw) they would't kill an ant, not to mention anythin else.

Turkish ppl in Germany also have their stores, caffe bars etc... working class ppl, nevermind what anyone think of them from political or racial point of view, same goes with everyone else EXCEPT GYPSIES.

Wherever you go, troughout Europe, you will see same picture about gypsies everywhere you go, HOW THE FUCK CAN BE that they're not integrated into any of those countries as a group?

It cannot be those countries fault, no way man, it is their fault, and one can only ask a question; WHY, WHY WHY, why are they like that?

TheMaestro
05-13-2018, 12:08 PM
Well, firstly you would have to select those who contribute so probably like 20% I guess and the rest I would deport.

Mortimer
05-13-2018, 12:10 PM
Yes i think its a traditional source of income for gypsies to begg. I think its a gypsy thing women with kids and such. I dont pprove of it but i dont approve of it
Ok but can you explain this to me - Belgrade, shopping mall, two young girls, Gypsies obviously, very WELL dressed (which means they are not poor) going around people and beg for money. Why? It seems to me they just love doing that, no matter are they really hungry or not.

Robocop
05-13-2018, 12:10 PM

Well I will be now "ignorant" in purpose; they are like that because of their genetics, obviously it's part of their DNA, I dont see any other explanation.

They are not in Europe from yesterday, but centuries..., and still, they behave like centuries and centuries ago, totally alien to this continent in terms they dont want to integrate, somethin is very wrong with them, that's my opinion.

MinervaItalica
05-13-2018, 12:11 PM
Outside of my country for sure. They don't pay taxes, they do nothing beside crimes and this not only ruins turism but also gives a bad image of Italy.

Kamal900
05-13-2018, 12:22 PM
Oh cammon man...

Wherever you go, troughout Europe, you will see same picture about gypsies everywhere you go, HOW THE FUCK CAN THAT BE that they're not integrated into any of those countries as a group?

It cannot be fault of those countries, no way man, it is their fault, and one can only ask a question; WHY, WHY WHY, why are they like that?

P.S. Hell man, gyspsies are not integrated even into Latin american countries, EVEN THERE they have their own mindset from what I've heard.

I guess it's the way how they grew up really. I mean, the Indians that are migrating to Europe and elsewhere are NOT representatives of Indians back home since most of these migrants are from upper class and even upper caste societies in contrast to those from the Desi or lower class Indians which Gypsies originated from. Though, I don't really have a problem with them since they live with Palestinians in Lebanon and they're not doing anything wrong whatsoever.

Megadorian
05-13-2018, 12:30 PM
Probably not, as a whole they don't pose any threat or problem, theu're quite segregated and very rarely interact with people outside of their group, beggars come in all shapes and ethnicities and to be honest Crete and southern Greece has seen far more problems in the past from 'european brothers'like Albanian and Bulgarian criminals/thiefs

Livin
05-13-2018, 12:41 PM
Probably not, as a whole they don't pose any threat or problem, theu're quite segregated and very rarely interact with people outside of their group, beggars come in all shapes and ethnicities and to be honest Crete and southern Greece has seen far more problems in the past from 'european brothers'like Albanian and Bulgarian criminals/thiefs
You live outside of Greece and you know the situation with gypsies better than me?

And you claim that they are not threat or problem?

I pm you and you send me this

I'm a diaspora greek I don't speak ellenika...!!!

And you give me thups down?

Are you gypsy?

Megadorian
05-13-2018, 01:10 PM
You live outside of Greece and you know the situation with gypsies better than me?

And you claim that they are not threat or problem?

I pm you and you send me this

I'm a diaspora greek I don't speak ellenika...!!!

And you give me thups down?

Are you gypsy?

There's more Greek blood in one single cretan village than whole of Attika used to say my late grandfather

I don't live in Greece but I visit almost yearly Naxos and Crete(where my early grandfathers lived until they set the village of Apeirantho)

You who think a gypsy out of me, you tell me your detailed ancestry and what relates you to Greece

Teutone
05-13-2018, 01:14 PM
Lol! Just wait a few more years until they become native Germans, like the thousands of German born menas and africans.

The Muslims are our problem the gypsies are your problem. Ever since we let you in Schengen and EU they come to our lands cause you never managed to get rid of the the past houndred years. Main reason BREXIT happend were the entry of thousand romanian gypsies and regular romanian low skilled workers. The best solution would be end of the EU and bring back an iron curtain. So Western European problems wouldnt have to bother you and eastern problems wouldnt have to bother us.

Tommie
05-13-2018, 01:14 PM
-deleted-

Teutone
05-13-2018, 01:15 PM
Lol Giannis when a Diaspora Greek try to tell a REAL Greek in Greece whats going on. Diaspora Nationalists are a joke.

Megadorian
05-13-2018, 01:17 PM
Lol Giannis when a Diaspora Greek try to tell a REAL Greek in Greece whats going on. Diaspora Nationalists are a joke.

Keep masturbating to Bismarck photos while Syrians and Nigerians bang your women 24/7

Teutone
05-13-2018, 01:18 PM
Keep masturbating to Bismarck photos while Syrians and Nigerians bang your women 24/7

At least I am living in my own country and not leaving it like a coward

Carpatz
05-13-2018, 01:41 PM
The Muslims are our problem the gypsies are your problem. Ever since we let you in Schengen and EU they come to our lands cause you never managed to get rid of the the past houndred years. Main reason BREXIT happend were the entry of thousand romanian gypsies and regular romanian low skilled workers. The best solution would be end of the EU and bring back an iron curtain. So Western European problems wouldnt have to bother you and eastern problems wouldnt have to bother us.

If the gypsies are in Germany, they're your problem. They don't wanna to go back, and Romanians don't want them back. And guess what? Most Germans beg to be replaced and don't want to send them back either. Gypsies are the New Germans.

Tong
05-13-2018, 01:43 PM
>implying this isnt an honeypot to get west euro members in jail

Tong
05-13-2018, 01:44 PM

implying that they dont do the same in greece LOL
at least germans are well respected around the world and live in a very rich, relevant country

Tong
05-13-2018, 01:45 PM
lot of shit talking about germans by people in east or southern europe when theyre literally whats keeping most of you alive. like half of actual east euro achievements come from german people

Gold-Shekel
05-13-2018, 01:50 PM
It's funny how people who voted for deportation come from countries where people get mistaken for gypsies when they go to whiter places.

Livin
05-13-2018, 02:12 PM
There's more Greek blood in one single cretan village than whole of Attika used to say my late grandfather

I don't live in Greece but I visit almost yearly Naxos and Crete(where my early grandfathers lived until they set the village of Apeirantho)

You who think a gypsy out of me, you tell me your detailed ancestry and what relates you to Greece

Ahahahahahaha Ok Kolokotronis
You pretend the patriot far away from Greece?

Livin
05-13-2018, 02:14 PM
It's funny how people who voted for deportation come from countries where people get mistaken for gypsies when they go to whiter places.

Says the subhuman jew who used to Live in other Peoples land.....

Btw the problem has nothin to do with skin colour or features.

I look more gypsy than Mortimer if you wanna know

cyberlorian
05-13-2018, 02:15 PM
European people, would you deport all gypsies somewhere outside of Europe? If you could?

Also explain your answer if you want.

I think this is not a correct question to ask. Remind that there are also members such as Mortimer who are members of TA.

cyberlorian
05-13-2018, 02:20 PM

I believe at least 1:3 of gypsy descendants do not live like stereotypical gypsies. However, there exist so many gypsies who do not pay their taxes, do not work, which is totally incorrect and should be penalised.

Livin
05-13-2018, 02:20 PM
I think this is not a correct question to ask. Remind that there are also such members such as Mortimer here.

Mortimer is not full gypsy and His behavior has nothin to do with gypsies.

Original gypsies right now selling heroine and doing some robbers!!!

cyberlorian
05-13-2018, 02:22 PM

Then they should be jailed.

Mortimer
05-13-2018, 02:23 PM
I dont approve of criminal gypsies or crime. But he said he wants to deport all gypsies
Mortimer is not full gypsy and His behavior has nothin to do with gypsies.

Livin
05-13-2018, 02:33 PM
I dont approve of criminal gypsies or crime. But he said he wants to deport all gypsies
Mortimer in my country the majority of gypsies have done jail at the age of 12.

The majority are pure criminals and they reject our greek culture.

Ofc there are some exceptions.

Morlak
05-13-2018, 02:34 PM
I would never deport all of them, but ones who don't respect the law should gtfo

And while we dream of "gypsiefree" Europe, they are spreading even more. Whenever i go out i see more and more of them here in Belgrade.

Mens-Sarda
05-13-2018, 03:37 PM
Yes, absolutely. Sadly, but integration is not possible, since they don't behave like normal citizens from every other country in the world, they usually live in squalid abusive camps full of garbage which are the center of a web of burglars, thieves, drug dealers, car stealers and so on. When the Italian government in the past gave them (for free) full equipped camps with all comforts, water, electric energy, sanitary facilities etc.etc. they were not even able to keep them clean, and these camps have become identical to their old camps full of garbage. Other forms of integration are not possible, because no one sound of mind would rent an house to gypsies, and no one would like to have gypsies as neighbours.

Dandelion
05-13-2018, 03:38 PM
We'd be better off without them for they don't integrate well. But still, no. No deportation of any ethnic group should take place.

gıulıoımpa
05-13-2018, 03:41 PM
Yes, absolutely. Sadly, but integration is not possible, since they don't behave like normal citizens from every other country in the world, they usually live in squalid abusive camps full of garbage which are the center of a web of burglars, thieves, drug dealers, car stealers and so on. When the Italian government in the past gave them (for free) full equipped camps with all comforts, water, electric energy, sanitary facilities etc.etc. they were not even able to keep them clean, and these camps have become identical to their old camps full of garbage. Other forms of integration are not possible, because no one sound of mind would rent an house to gypsyes, and no one would like to have gypsies as neighbours.

Da romano mio malgrado posso confermare...��

Cristiano viejo
05-13-2018, 03:43 PM
We'd be better off without them for they don't integrate well. But still, no. No deportation of any ethnic group should take place.

Put all them in Belgium and everybody happy, ok?

Dandelion
05-13-2018, 03:47 PM

No way. :p Especially in Ghent they are impossible.

Deportation to me is a last resort survivalist measure, not a petit bourgeois measure.

Teutone
05-13-2018, 04:15 PM

Let him have his criminal czechs who sell drugs in Germany too, since this traitor defends chzechs selling meth to fellow germanics.

Teutone
05-13-2018, 04:16 PM

Happens to me all the time

Dandelion
05-13-2018, 04:18 PM
Let him have his criminal czechs who sell drugs in Germany too, since this traitor defends chzechs selling meth to fellow germanics.

I love all things Czech.

Teutone
05-13-2018, 04:18 PM
I love all things Czech.

I know leave there then you racetraitor

Moje ime
05-13-2018, 04:25 PM

It's not about color, it is about behavior.

Livin
05-13-2018, 04:26 PM

You try to explain a Jew?
hahahahahahaha good luck....

Sikeliot
05-13-2018, 04:37 PM
They assimilate worse than recent South Asian immigrants oddly enough. But no, I would not ever propose deporting people due to their ethnicity.

Marmara
05-13-2018, 04:49 PM
Question is for Europeans but i would also want to answer. Yes, some cautions must be taken for them because they are nothing but trouble. Some gypsies are ok so i guess they can be allowed to remain, the problematic ones should have been gone long ago.

Robocop
05-13-2018, 05:01 PM
I think this is not a correct question to ask. Remind that there are also members such as Mortimer who are members of TA.

Mortimer is half gypsie and ok dude, and having in mind how many threads that guy opened asking could he pass as white in any corner of this planet, IMO he would give his right arm to be fully European.

No offence to anyone.

Moje ime
05-13-2018, 05:08 PM
Mortimer is half gypsie and ok dude, and having in mind how many threads that guy opened asking could he pass as white in any corner of this planet, IMO he would give his right arm to be fully European.

No offence to anyone.

Actually it is sad to me. It seems like there is nothing that a Gypsy could be proud of regarding their heritage. And he is not first one who wants to be seen as a European.

Robocop
05-13-2018, 05:10 PM
They assimilate worse than recent South Asian immigrants oddly enough. But no, I would not ever propose deporting people due to their ethnicity.

Then what?

Maybe sterilization, without them knowing for it, means to put somethin in water their drink which will create sterilization. Ofcourse when medias discovers what govermont has done, gypsies will be gone or at least many of them will dissapear in generation or two, and who will judge those who implemented sterilization? God?

LOL

Go ahead, let "him" judge.

Asheffar
05-13-2018, 05:11 PM
bring them here in NA

Robocop
05-13-2018, 05:13 PM
Actually it is sad to me. It seems like there is nothing that a Gypsy could be proud of regarding their heritage. And he is not first one who wants to be seen as a European.

It is sad.

That's why I was always sayin that I am not against racial mixing, because: if someone wants to mix with individual of different race HE OR SHE NEEDS TO think of their children and how will that affect them.

Obviously no one from those interracial couples thinks of that, but they should.

For example if I would fell in love with some black woman I would know my child will be soooo different in croatian schools and maybe even teased daily, because kids can be very crude, which would make my heart hurt also, because in the end I would love that child more than anythin, it would be mine. But if I would live in USA (just an example) then there is no problem, hope you get my point.

Robocop
05-13-2018, 05:14 PM
bring them here in NA

Be careful what you wish for lol.

I doubt they would asimilate even there lol, no sir.

Smeagol
05-13-2018, 05:14 PM
They should all be sent back to India, or possibly Madagascar or something.

Moje ime
05-13-2018, 05:17 PM
Then what?

Putting them to jail for long time or until they assimilate or forever. There are million points why they should be in jail already. All of them. Children neglect, making illegal objects, stealing etc. Children should be taken away of them and assimilated in European families and while they would be in jail they could not make more children. But as we all know our jails are not working that way and this is just a science fiction.

Asheffar
05-13-2018, 05:17 PM
Be careful what you wish for lol.

I doubt they would asimilate even there lol, no sir.

The maghreb and egypt had its fair share of gypsies,who called themselves Dom. They all assimilated since they looked same as us and had no choice to speak local arabic dialects.

cyberlorian
05-13-2018, 05:20 PM
and having in mind how many threads that guy opened asking could he pass as white in any corner of this planet.

Yes, I realised them :D

Marinus
05-13-2018, 05:20 PM
Yes

Anyone who does not assimilate and/or is a general detriment to society should be kicked out, or at least imprisoned and conditioned to behave properly.

Robocop
05-13-2018, 05:24 PM
The maghreb and egypt had its fair share of gypsies,who called themselves Dom. They all assimilated since they looked same as us and had no choice to speak local arabic dialects.

Yes but that was long time ago, and Islam had it's influence in that, but today..., not even Islam could change them if they would come to your place, Im convinced in that. In fact I think they wouldn't give a blind fuck for Islam (or anythin anywhere for that matter), just trying to use you and your society to the point where you would say; wtf is going on.

Decius
05-13-2018, 05:38 PM
Yes, they belong in India.

♥ Lily ♥
05-13-2018, 05:56 PM
Putting them to jail for long time or until they assimilate or forever.

Most of the Romanian and Bulgarian migrants actually consist of Roma gypsies. (The media doesn't usually directly state that they're 'Roma gypsy' - so not to appear as being antiziganist. So that's why they're usually referred to as 'Eastern Europeans' or 'Bulgarians' or 'Romanians' in the media.)

When Bulgaria and Romania joined the EU, there was a lot of high anxiety and panic and concern in the UK. Leaflets were posted through many British peoples letterboxes by UKIP and the BNP warning that floods of Roma gypsies would enter the UK for a better quality of life via the EU's open immigration borders.

As a result, the UK government placed restrictions on the amount of migrants from Bulgaria and Romania that could enter the UK.

But the EU dictators later forced the UK government to remove the immigration restrictions. So after that, the UK then voted to leave the EU. :)

For centuries they've been kicked-out of European nations due to their inability to assimilate (despite having lived in Europe for 1000 years - and they still can't assimilate,) and for causing problems.

I've absolutely nothing against British gypsies and Irish gypsies and travellers. These gypsies all orginate from England and Ireland. Images of British and Irish white gypsies can be seen here - post no. 47 onwards: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?148538-Are-Gypsies-considered-White-in-the-UK-and-Ireland/page5

And here - you can see in the UK national census forms that British and Irish gypsies are classified as White: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?148538-Are-Gypsies-considered-White-in-the-UK-and-Ireland/page6

But Roma gypsies are very culturally different (they originated from India,) and they're known for defecating in peoples private land and in the private gardens of their properties, defecating in public places, trashing the land, stealing, pickpocketing, are welfare leeches, and even resort to desperately sending their children to beg and endanger their lives and make people feel uncomfortable, and they're also known for causing lots of complaints about them, etc.

Most of the foreign prisoners in UK prisons consists of Roma gypsies from Romania... and they're costing taxpayers to keep them funded in jail with free meals each day, free water, free lighting and electricity, free heating, free gym, free education, etc, for them... funded by hard-working tax payers. I don't know how much it would cost to deport them all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdSA8D9c4TU

The term Roma is often confused with Romanian, but I know they're referring to Roma gypsies when the media mentions Romanian migrants in UK jails.
http://s16745.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/25EC48F400000578-0-image-a-10_1424557589628.jpg

Seems like wherever they go, lots of complaints are received - and I don't believe it's due to antiziganism, but due to their behaviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBBRgvXXPFg

Gold-Shekel
05-13-2018, 08:46 PM

Says you.

Says the subhuman jew who used to Live in other Peoples land.....

Btw the problem has nothin to do with skin colour or features.

I look more gypsy than Mortimer if you wanna know

You're behaving worse than a gypsy, gypsies aren't hateful people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xSeVNKics

Moje ime
05-13-2018, 08:48 PM
Says you.

This whole thread is about Gypsy's behavior not skin color. You try to be smart?

Robocop
05-13-2018, 09:40 PM
It takes a higher culture and civilised people to assimilate their minorities well. I think Anglo countries are good at this.

Yeah.. Anglos have more simplistic ways for minorities; iradicate all native populations around the globe hahaha.

Joke joke, sorry Anglos.

P.S. Ylla I just couldnt help myself not to write this lolll

Bosniensis
05-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Barbarian Franks (French) should be deported.

For 1400 years they have plagued Gaul with their presence.

Back to Steppes!

Tooting Carmen
05-13-2018, 09:43 PM
Yeah.. Anglos have simple way for minorities; iradicate all native populations hahaha.

Joke joke, sorry Anglos.

P.S. Ylla I just couldnt help myself not to write this lolll

Actually, neither of you are entirely right. What Anglos are best at is subjugating populations, whether they are Blacks in the Southern USA and Apartheid-era South Africa, Aboriginals in Australia or Indians living under British colonial rule.

Harkonnen
05-13-2018, 10:15 PM
Off to Dagobah system with Luke and rest of the misfits to train with Yoda.

paradox
05-14-2018, 09:40 AM
In Australia we don't have a problem with gypsies so I will answer this in a general sense. If a group of people choose not to assimilate and are a burden to a nation it is because their mindset and worldview are contradictory to that of society. You cannot change people who do not see their behaviour as a problem. Their values, beliefs, ethics etc are therefore passed on from one generation to the next and so the problem continues. So deporting Gypsies will solve the problem for Europe but create a problem else where.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Crn Volk
05-14-2018, 11:05 AM
In Australia we don't have a problem with gypsies so I will answer this in a general sense. If a group of people choose not to assimilate and are a burden to a nation it is because their mindset and worldview are contradictory to that of society. You cannot change people who do not see their behaviour as a problem. Their values, beliefs, ethics etc are therefore passed on from one generation to the next and so the problem continues. So deporting Gypsies will solve the problem for Europe but create a problem else where.

We have an African gang problem instead. They should be deported.

Rumata
05-14-2018, 11:53 AM
I would keep only well assimilated ones. I wouldn't put much effort in assimilation though (it was done here already in Soviet time).

Gold-Shekel
05-14-2018, 12:23 PM
This whole thread is about Gypsy's behavior not skin color. You try to be smart?

You're behaving like an uncivilized twat, most gypsies I've seen are normal people with decent moral standards. What is the non-European "behavior" you keep talking about?

Putting them to jail for long time or until they assimilate or forever. There are million points why they should be in jail already. All of them. Children neglect, making illegal objects, stealing etc. Children should be taken away of them and assimilated in European families and while they would be in jail they could not make more children. But as we all know our jails are not working that way and this is just a science fiction.

Sounds like you want to open Jasenovac again...

Mikula
05-14-2018, 12:44 PM
They dont belong here or anywhere else except Pakistan and India.

They just cannot integrate into any society, I never saw that in my life with any other racial group honestly.

IN GENERAL I saw black ppl integrating into European ssociety, not all of them, but in general I saw them, I saw even Arabs integrating somehow, not all of them are Jihadists, I saw Chinese integrating (I have much respect for chinese ppl), I saw Latinos integrating IN GENERAL into european society, I SAW FUCKING MARTIANS INTEGRATING into European society, but I never saw Gypsies (IN GENERAL) Integrating themselves into european society, NEVER...

I honestly dont know wtf is it with them, honestly man? I was never supporting those crazy Hitler's ideas about inferiority of someone, but damn, sometimes I think he was right about them, GOD FORGIVE ME for saying this but sometimes I think he was right, not in terms one should kill them, oh no, GOD FORBID THAT, but in his views of them.

I have met several integrated Gypsies, already

Mortimer
05-14-2018, 12:53 PM
Thanks but its not about being a good or bad gypsy but about being a good or bad human

No offence to anyone.

Moje ime
05-14-2018, 12:54 PM
You're behaving like an uncivilized twat, most gypsies I've seen are normal people with decent moral standards. What is the non-European "behavior" you keep talking about?

I'm talking about begging, stealing, spitting at you and cursing if you refuse to give them money etc.

Can you tell me more about my behavior? I would really like to know? :coffee:

Sounds like you want to open Jasenovac again...

I'm not Croat.

Moje ime
05-14-2018, 01:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9hVXAN81yQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc06y_gZ0CI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY67h90BUck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ENiqDzc7f0

grecoroman
05-14-2018, 01:33 PM
gypsy master race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpG52tP00xs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK6ZUUZ9rNk

Bosniensis
05-14-2018, 02:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9hVXAN81yQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc06y_gZ0CI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ENiqDzc7f0

Ima ih svakakvi kod vas u Srbiji posebno užas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moje ime
05-14-2018, 02:55 PM

A tek kod vas sto ima Gurbeta... xD

paradox
05-14-2018, 03:17 PM
We have an African gang problem instead. They should be deported.Yes they should. We have been extremely tolerant towards them.

Rumata
05-14-2018, 04:27 PM
If anyone deserved to have a reservation, that would be them. American expert opinion is required.

Fieraru
05-14-2018, 06:47 PM

There are ones who have been native to many countries in western Europe for five hundred years. Communities in of course Iberia but also Italy, and Romanichal in Britain! Even Scandinavia has some

Mens-Sarda
05-14-2018, 07:38 PM
There are ones who have been native to many countries in western Europe for five hundred years. Communities in of course Iberia but also Italy, and Romanichal in Britain! Even Scandinavia has some

It's true, but in 500 years they haven't changed an inch of their bad way of life and bad behaviour.

Insuperable
05-14-2018, 07:41 PM
Yes. Nothing personally against Gypsies as I would deport all non-Europeans.

Mortimer
05-15-2018, 02:38 AM
This woman is attractive. I think she is cute. Some others are ugly but also old and fat and such and poorly groomed. What i noticed from the videos is that they complained to be very poor and cannot survive because of few money. Their crime was that they stole metall for recycling which is illegal. But its hard work to recycle metall and carton, what they said, they dont begg though but work eventhough its illegal to collect this material. But they are very poor and live below the poverty line, you see they have no electricity running water etc. This is not a crime to be poor but sad.

Mortimer
05-15-2018, 03:05 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont revert back from your position (I had impression you are against deportation). Those are people who are extremely poor, listen to what they say and how they live. Their crime is mostly being poor (well they recycle illegally objects though its illegal but morally not that much of a crime like pedophilia or murder because they are very poor and they need to survive). They are also poorly groomed and very poor. But I think that 70% of gypsies dont live like that. Or at least 50%, they arent doctors or managers but also not in carton houses. Btw I added you to my favourite list https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?241255-Favorite-TA-Members&p=5135870&viewfull=1#post5135870

Robocop
05-15-2018, 03:11 AM
This woman is attractive. I think she is cute. Some others are ugly but also old and fat and such and poorly groomed. What i noticed from the videos is that they complained to be very poor and cannot survive because of few money. Their crime was that they stole metall for recycling which is illegal. But its hard work to recycle metall and carton, what they said, they dont begg though but work eventhough its illegal to collect this material. But they are very poor and live below the poverty line, you see they have no electricity running water etc. This is not a crime to be poor but sad.

Ok Mortimer but you know very well that various govermonts built them brand new settlments with free electricity, water etc..., like that case in Italy someone mentioned here, where Italian govermont gave them for free entire settlment with everythin and they ruined everyhin in matter of months, in matter of months they converted it into mess you see in this video, how you explain that?

Also, this woman have life problems ok, but you cannot tell me she cannot find a job as waitress somewhere? Somethin like that, how the Hell she cannot find a job as Waitress? I think they have their own ways how make the money and they stick to it like blind and that's it, not all of them but majority, and it's always like CLAN with them, always.

Mortimer
05-15-2018, 03:13 AM
Ok Mortimer but you know very well that various govermonts built them brand new settlments with free electricity, water etc..., like that case in Italy someone mentioned here, in matter of months they converted it into mess you see in this video, how you explain that?

Also, this woman have life problems ok, but you cannot tell me she cannot find job as waitress somewhere? Somethin like that, how the Hell she cannot find a job as Waitress? I think they have their own ways how make the money and they stick to it like blind and that's it, not all of them but majority, and it's always like CLAN with them, always.

Thats true too, she probably could find job as waitress, but she sticks to the way of gypsies to collect metall. I think she should get a job as waitress or such.

Moje ime
05-15-2018, 09:04 PM
Ok Mortimer but you know very well that various govermonts built them brand new settlments with free electricity, water etc..., like that case in Italy someone mentioned here, where Italian govermont gave them for free entire settlment with everythin and they ruined everyhin in matter of months, in matter of months they converted it into mess you see in this video, how you explain that?

Also, this woman have life problems ok, but you cannot tell me she cannot find a job as waitress somewhere? Somethin like that, how the Hell she cannot find a job as Waitress? I think they have their own ways how make the money and they stick to it like blind and that's it, not all of them but majority, and it's always like CLAN with them, always.

I absolutely agree to what you say about settlements that they occasionally get from governments but they misuse it. I know such examples.

But I disagree that she could get waitress job. In the first place there is our prejudice when we should employ them, not much people are ready for that, even with better educated ones. And honestly for this one, it is obvious that she doesn't have any social skills like manners and such even for waitress (she even admits that she is illiterate). Although I'm sure she could work as a cleaning staff like lot of such Gypsies already work but those work places are given by government in most of the cases.

Then there is a problem of poor society/country when there is no jobs even for better educated people.

Those are all facts and circumstances but in the end we already learned that such people just don't want to work normal jobs in most of the cases, they don't want to go out of way of life they are used to.

Mortimer
05-16-2018, 04:59 AM
I absolutely agree to what you say about settlements that they occasionally get from governments but they misuse it. I know such examples.

But I disagree that she could get waitress job. In the first place there is our prejudice when we should employ them, not much people are ready for that, even with better educated ones. And honestly for this one, it is obvious that she doesn't have any social skills like manners and such even for waitress (she even admits that she is illiterate). Although I'm sure she could work as a cleaning staff like lot of such Gypsies already work but those work places are given by government in most of the cases.

Then there is a problem of poor society/country when there is no jobs even for better educated people.

Those are all facts and circumstances but in the end we already learned that such people just don't want to work normal jobs in most of the cases, they don't want to go out of way of life they are used to.

1.I never heard before that Gypsies got whole settlements from government. Where? They were placed in some boxes "temporarily" because their houses and settlements were destroyed in Serbia. They never got a house for free or electricity for free. My uncle got his electricity cut because he didnt had the money to pay the bill. When he pays the bill he will get it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht6fq0pC8y0

2.You say they should not be employed by your people because you cannot trust them but at the same time you say they dont want to work, that negates eatch other.

Moje ime
05-16-2018, 10:49 AM
1.I never heard before that Gypsies got whole settlements from government. Where? They were placed in some boxes "temporarily" because their houses and settlements were destroyed in Serbia. They never got a house for free or electricity for free. My uncle got his electricity cut because he didnt had the money to pay the bill. When he pays the bill he will get it again.

2.You say they should not be employed by your people because you cannot trust them but at the same time you say they dont want to work, that negates eatch other.

1. Kamendin, Zemun Polje, affordable apartments built for poor people most of them Gypsies. Neighbors protest against this because of "geto" that they got there and because Gypsies steal and make other problems.

https://www.blic.rs/vesti/beograd/useljeni-socijalni-stanovi-u-kamendinu/2s9y79w

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/beograd.74.html:462515-Zemun-Polje-Problem-su-Romi-suga-i-kradje

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/beograd.74.html:462677-Zemun-Polje-Romski-geto-trn-u-oku-komsija

https://www.vreme.com/cms/view.php?id=859967

Btw nobody got a house and electricity completely "for free" why would Gypsies got that?

2. I didn't say that. I say that people like private owners have prejudices when they have to employ Gypsies which can be understood why, but there is a government that provides jobs especially for Gypsies (lot of Gypsies work as cleaning staff, you know that). And I say that some of Gypsies just don't want to work normal jobs even if they have chance. And I say that there is no jobs even for more educated people in Serbia.