PDA

View Full Version : My father is a North Caucasian descendant and his seems to be Iranid. Iranid among North Caucasians?

cyberlorian
05-13-2018, 09:52 AM
My father is a North Caucasian descendant and his seems to be Iranid. My mother is partial Romanian, partial Southern Turkish descendant and her face seems to be Carpathid (Alpinised Dinarid). How common is Iranid among North Caucasians?

jackrussell
05-13-2018, 10:26 AM
Ossetian ?

cyberlorian
05-13-2018, 11:05 AM
Ossetian ?

Kabardey :)

Proto-Shaman
05-13-2018, 06:46 PM
Iranid is very common among North Caucasians, it is sometimes confused with Dinarid.
see here: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?206212-classify-a-Circassian

Dekziiro
05-31-2018, 03:45 PM
Circassians and Turks somehow were allies, i don't know how they got contact but whatever, now somes of them are mixed, now you won't find an Iranid Ingush

Dekziiro
05-31-2018, 03:48 PM
Iranid is very common among North Caucasians, it is sometimes confused with Dinarid.
see here: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?206212-classify-a-Circassian

Again, that's a circassian probably mixed with turks, you can't generalize the entire North Caucasian people

Kivan
05-31-2018, 04:34 PM
Again, that's a circassian probably mixed with turks, you can't generalize the entire North Caucasian people

That man is not an Iranid(looks more like a Dinarid or maybe Taurid). Most Circassians are Pontid, Caucasid and Alpine/Asiatic-Alpine. Iranid is not common in neither Turkey(except maybe among Kurdish population maybe) nor North Caucasus, that's a narrow faced and dolichocephalic phenotype, people in Turkey are usually meso or brachy.

cyberlorian
05-31-2018, 08:07 PM
That man is not an Iranid(looks more like a Dinarid or maybe Taurid). Most Circassians are Pontid, Caucasid and Alpine/Asiatic-Alpine. Iranid is not common in neither Turkey(except maybe among Kurdish population maybe) nor North Caucasus, that's a narrow faced and dolichocephalic phenotype, people in Turkey are usually meso or brachy.

Then, maybe my father is a dolichocephal Caucasid.

Dekziiro
06-05-2018, 02:25 PM
Then, maybe my father is a dolichocephal Caucasid.

That's strange for an Kabardey but it's possible