PDA

View Full Version : Do i have any Asiatic-type features? If so specify?

Congolese Rice
05-13-2018, 08:33 PM
lol, alright this is the last taxonomy thread ill probably post because after this i've probably asked every possible question i could've asked about my Phenotype and thus i will be well informed about how i look. Reason why i am asking this is because alot of people say i look like i have more Amerindian or North African/Arab than that i really have and so it surprises me a little bit.

Once i entered a Kebab store and the Egyptian owner of it asked me if i were "Persian". I also asked person i was with if i actually resembled Persian people a bit and she said " Yeah, a little bit. I've worked with a good amount of Persian people and i can see why he sees it in you." So that also surprised me, idk anything about Iranic or Persian peoples but their culture is fascinating for sure.

Also once i was walking thro a park with my friends just chilling around, and we walked past like 3-4 Dutch people sitting on a bench and the mfer said (Obviously referring to me as i am always the darker one in my group) "Hey look at that Moroccan over there!" by the time i was kinda offended because i didn't know my ancestry yet but yeah.

Also once i came to the McDonalds for a Job Interview, and after i left my friend that also works there said to me that they said. "A Indo-Boy came to try to work here" So they thought i was Asian XD Pretty comical

So yeah i would like to ask yall 1 last time if you see any asiatic traits or vibes in me and then ill stop xD, whether it be Arabian, West Asian (excluding Arabia), Amerindian/East Asian, or South Asian. I am really curious to see what people think on this forum.

====

^ side view

^ front view

^ Sideish front view

^ same

^ better view on my eyebrows as my long hair tends to cover up some features of mine

====

anyway, i am 5'9ft, thin build but with broad shoulders, offblack/black-brown natural hair color, olive/light brown untanned skin tone, dark brown eyes, and thick pure black eyebrows.

Congolese Rice
05-13-2018, 09:10 PM
Additional pictures:

Congolese Rice
05-14-2018, 04:43 PM
Also i forgot to mention East Asian probably but i dont expect at all to look East asian in the slightest so that's that XD Also if yall need clearer pictures i can try to make some higher quality ones for the purpose i suppose :P

Odin
05-15-2018, 05:53 AM
None.

Congolese Rice
05-15-2018, 07:34 AM
None.

O lol, that's weird cuz alot of people mention that in my phenotype theres alot more Amerindian than that there is supposed to be but seems like people's opinions are also mixed on that matter.

So if it's not typical "Asiatic" would you place my pheno more in the Mideast/NA area if you had to pick a type of asian or would it be too atypical aswell?

Odin
05-16-2018, 05:05 AM
So if it's not typical "Asiatic" would you place my pheno more in the Mideast/NA area if you had to pick a type of asian or would it be too atypical aswell?

Probably North Africa.

Congolese Rice
05-16-2018, 06:58 AM
Probably North Africa.

Alright, thanks for responding again haha xD

i remember you having said so already that you found me to look around 80% north african? Anyways thanks lol gives me a better picture on what people think i look like because it tends 2 get confusing for ppl haha

Zroota
05-16-2018, 08:17 AM
Amerindian and North African. I think I've said this before. Lol

Vigilance
05-16-2018, 08:24 AM
lol, alright this is the last taxonomy thread ill probably post because after this i've probably asked every possible question i could've asked about my Phenotype and thus i will be well informed about how i look. Reason why i am asking this is because alot of people say i look like i have more Amerindian or North African/Arab than that i really have and so it surprises me a little bit.

Once i entered a Kebab store and the Egyptian owner of it asked me if i were "Persian". I also asked person i was with if i actually resembled Persian people a bit and she said " Yeah, a little bit. I've worked with a good amount of Persian people and i can see why he sees it in you." So that also surprised me, idk anything about Iranic or Persian peoples but their culture is fascinating for sure.

Also once i was walking thro a park with my friends just chilling around, and we walked past like 3-4 Dutch people sitting on a bench and the mfer said (Obviously referring to me as i am always the darker one in my group) "Hey look at that Moroccan over there!" by the time i was kinda offended because i didn't know my ancestry yet but yeah.

Also once i came to the McDonalds for a Job Interview, and after i left my friend that also works there said to me that they said. "A Indo-Boy came to try to work here" So they thought i was Asian XD Pretty comical

So yeah i would like to ask yall 1 last time if you see any asiatic traits or vibes in me and then ill stop xD, whether it be Arabian, West Asian (excluding Arabia), Amerindian/East Asian, or South Asian. I am really curious to see what people think on this forum.

====

^ side view

^ front view

^ Sideish front view

^ same

^ better view on my eyebrows as my long hair tends to cover up some features of mine

====

anyway, i am 5'9ft, thin build but with broad shoulders, offblack/black-brown natural hair color, olive/light brown untanned skin tone, dark brown eyes, and thick pure black eyebrows.

Many Iranians look even more European than even NordIndids, many Iranians look just like darker Europeans. So anything that is European craniofacially but darker can seem Persian.

Vigilance
05-16-2018, 08:25 AM
you seem fully Cro Magnid? I can't tell if you have Negrid in you.

Vigilance
05-16-2018, 09:08 AM
Many Iranians look even more European than even NordIndids, many Iranians look just like darker Europeans. So anything that is European craniofacially but darker can seem Persian.

0:18 one on the left looks completely European but darker one on the right has Mediterranid admixture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z26S0XgduYc

Gangrel
05-16-2018, 11:08 AM
you seem fully Cro Magnid? I can't tell if you have Negrid in you.

For an Anthrotard you really are fucking stupid at it.

Wrong
05-16-2018, 11:18 AM
You look somewhat similar to Hazara peoples of Afghanistan, but substantially less mongoloid on average, so yeah.

Congolese Rice
05-16-2018, 12:25 PM
Amerindian and North African. I think I've said this before. Lol

Yup i think you have haha, but thanks for responding once again anyway

Congolese Rice
05-16-2018, 12:28 PM
You look somewhat similar to Hazara peoples of Afghanistan, but substantially less mongoloid on average, so yeah.

Oh lol xD that's a really interesting guess, haven't heard that one before. I kinda see why Afghanistan because i look generally caucasoid mixed with some asian which in turn makes me either resemble a Mestizo or North african/ other middle eastern populations. People also mentioned i could pass very well in Egypt, Palestine, and Jordan so i found that interesting also

Congolese Rice
05-16-2018, 12:29 PM
For an Anthrotard you really are fucking stupid at it.

xD Do you see the SSA in me then? Most people also tend to say i look only Caucasoid so yeah

Gangrel
05-16-2018, 12:29 PM
Assyroid + Polynesid. Look like a billionaire warlord

Gangrel
05-16-2018, 12:30 PM
xD Do you see the SSA in me then? Most people also tend to say i look only Caucasoid so yeah

No, he called you fully Cro-Magnid. Which is why I said it. But yes the SSA is visible

Congolese Rice
05-16-2018, 01:14 PM
Assyroid + Polynesid. Look like a billionaire warlord

XDD Damn right cuzz B)

Congolese Rice
05-16-2018, 01:15 PM
No, he called you fully Cro-Magnid. Which is why I said it. But yes the SSA is visible

Ohh lol, aight i probably intepret that wrong :P. And nice to hear i resemble my black side a bit haha xD i was raised black by my mama and i pretty much feel like it. But then again my overal features and pigment betray me XD

Weiss
05-16-2018, 01:19 PM

====

^ side view

^ front view

^ Sideish front view

^ same

====

Bro, you can directly post images by inserting the link between .

Its ok if you post 1 or 2 pics but i won´t click more than 2 and so anybody else

Congolese Rice
05-16-2018, 01:21 PM
Bro, you can directly post images by inserting the link between .

Its ok if you post 1 or 2 pics but i won´t click more than 2 and so anybody else

Oooh lol, i didn't know that haha XD Well ty i know now :P ill use that next times IF i post another taxonomy thread that is.

Catarinense1998
05-16-2018, 01:22 PM
Amerindian and Arab I guess.

Congolese Rice
05-16-2018, 01:22 PM

Ooh lol, well i don't think i would pass for Persian then now that i think of it, people mention that i have very non-european traits so theres that haha

Congolese Rice
05-16-2018, 01:25 PM
Amerindian and Arab I guess.

Oh nice haha, cool to hear from people that i atleast resemble both of my Asian ethnicities. Could be a possibility that my Arab and Amerindian are pretty much higher than i expected. On Gedmatch Genesis i usually score around 19-29% Arab, 24-29% African, and 4-13% Amerindian. And atleast 4-8% of my general African percentage is considered "North African" so according to that i could very well be in the 30% MENA perhaps

Catarinense1998
05-16-2018, 01:32 PM
Oh nice haha, cool to hear from people that i atleast resemble both of my Asian ethnicities. Could be a possibility that my Arab and Amerindian are pretty much higher than i expected. On Gedmatch Genesis i usually score around 19-29% Arab, 24-29% African, and 4-13% Amerindian. And atleast 4-8% of my general African percentage is considered "North African" so according to that i could very well be in the 30% MENA perhaps

You look more Arab than amerindian to me.

Congolese Rice
05-16-2018, 01:34 PM
You look more Arab than amerindian to me.

Oh? That's cool haha, a good amount of people tend to say the opposite. But then again if we're talking about that everybody's opinion is mixed on me haha.

But if i could ask u where would you place my amount of "Arab" in percentages? like 10%, 20%, etc ?

Catarinense1998
05-16-2018, 02:00 PM
Oh? That's cool haha, a good amount of people tend to say the opposite. But then again if we're talking about that everybody's opinion is mixed on me haha.

But if i could ask u where would you place my amount of "Arab" in percentages? like 10%, 20%, etc ?

between 10-20 I think.

Congolese Rice
05-16-2018, 02:02 PM
between 10-20 I think.

Aight that's fairly legitimate yeah, correlates pretty well with my arab percentage

Congolese Rice
05-17-2018, 04:28 PM
Anyone else willing to guess my "Arab Percentage" before i let the thread die and remove my pictures? :P Im curious 2 see what ppl think who havent seen this thread yet before i remove it haha