PDA

View Full Version : Europeans: Should Israel, Turkey etc kicked out of European Organizations?

Teutone
05-14-2018, 02:05 PM
Its totally silly they are in the UEFA, EUROvision or like Georgia and Turkey can apply for EU Membership.

This is where Europe starts and Ends for me.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/Europe_polar_stereographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary .svg/700px-Europe_polar_stereographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary .svg.png

cyberlorian
05-14-2018, 02:11 PM
Its totally silly they are in the UEFA, EUROvision or like Georgia and Turkey can apply for EU Membership.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/Europe_polar_stereographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary .svg/700px-Europe_polar_stereographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary .svg.png

We do not attend Eurovision anymore.
As for UEFA organistaion, I think most supporters some clubs such as Barcelona, Bayern München, Real Madrid, Juventus, Paris Sanit Germain, Monaco, Borussia Dortmund, Arsenal, Manchester City, Manchester United etc. would wish to see Turkish clubs in either CL or EL because their chances to be matched with weaker teams gets higher.

Teutone
05-14-2018, 02:22 PM
As for UEFA organistaion, I think most supporters some clubs such as Barcelona, Bayern München, Real Madrid, Juventus, Paris Sanit Germain, Monaco, Borussia Dortmund, Arsenal, Manchester City, Manchester United etc. would wish to see Turkish clubs in either CL or EL because their chances to be matched with weaker teams gets higher.

No they dont, if the Turks go away it would be replace by other low class Teams from Eastern Europe. Most of these clubs hate Turkish fans but I think its more jealousy cause Turkish fans are often way better in supporting their team.

cyberlorian
05-14-2018, 02:28 PM
No they dont, if the Turks go away it would be replace by other low class Teams from Eastern Europe. Most of these clubs hate Turkish fans but I think its more jealousy cause Turkish fans are often way better in supporting their team.

Actually, if there were not a huge income from UEFA organisations, most probably, Turkish government might not want to take part in UEFA organisations. However, some Turkish clubs such as Fenerbahçe (which I am a supporter of it but unfortunately it does not go very well) would oppose that decision because most of the Fenerbahçe supporters and members are pro Western.

Livin
05-14-2018, 03:07 PM
First of all i dont consider Israel as a real state.

Its an illegal fake-state for me.

Turkey belongs to Asia not only geographical but also as culture and religion!!!!

They dont have any job with europe and europeans in general!!!!!!

Teutone
05-14-2018, 03:10 PM
First of all i dont consider Israel as a real state.

Its an illegal fake-state for me.

Turkey belongs to Asia not only geographical but also as culture and religion!!!!

They dont have any job with europe and europeans in general!!!!!!

Bro you voted wrong but I agree

Livin
05-14-2018, 03:12 PM
Bro you voted wrong but I agree

Oh yes.

Now i noticed xd....!!!!

Sorry...!!!

My fault!!!

Giorgio.ninossi
05-14-2018, 11:26 PM
Man... Look at Georgian flag their religion and culture even with blood they are related to the rest of South Europeans. Moreover they had common issues historically and were attacked with the same reasons like in all Europe.

Georgians are one of the oldest European nation with Greeks. You may have heard of ''Colchis'' this is from where the European Culture comes from and it is recorded in the Greek history that Georgians have played a huge role culturally in it.

More than 80% of people are pro European and look where this country is stretched... they reform and they really make changes in human rights. It is impossible to call Georgians not Europeans as they are with their all history , religion, culture, values related to Europe.

You have two read about two Iberia in Europe also.

If you visit once you will realise it.

I can say same about Cyprus they are totally in Asia but they are Europeans.

This border in between two continents was put because of cultural reasons. However Georgia had some issues with its enemies and had no right of determination. This is why the country could not promote itself as a European country and the Russian politics have damaged their repuatation in many ways.

Dragoon
05-14-2018, 11:31 PM
Voted the wrong one. They shouldnt be in any European organization.

user_
05-15-2018, 04:31 PM
No mater what you vote here, Georgia will be in EU.
There is no reason why Georgia should not be considered European.

Thracian
05-15-2018, 04:34 PM
No.

Bosniensis
05-15-2018, 04:35 PM
@OP

Europe is a term Coined by Anatolians (keep that in Mind)

Romans (Etruscans) are Anatolians (now assimilated into Turks)

It is rude for someone in Germany to call Anatolians non-Europeans, when we all until 15th century did not considered your people Europeans at all.

On what basis you dislike Turks? Because of their language? Their Religion?

They are not Turan people! They are just calling themselves Turks for linguistical reasons.

Teutone
05-15-2018, 05:01 PM
@OP

Europe is a term Coined by Anatolians (keep that in Mind)

Romans (Etruscans) are Anatolians (now assimilated into Turks)

It is rude for someone in Germany to call Anatolians non-Europeans, when we all until 15th century did not considered your people Europeans at all.

On what basis you dislike Turks? Because of their language? Their Religion?

They are not Turan people! They are just calling themselves Turks for linguistical reasons.

till 15th century really? haha

I dont dislike Turks they are simply not culturally, geographically nor historically European. And everyone besides a Stockholm Syndrome Muslimanski izrode agrees on that

Ülev
05-15-2018, 05:22 PM
New Europe should grows and make territorial expansions, from Porto to Vladivostok :rolleyes: with capitol in Berlin

or better let's make Atlantropa

The Atlantropa proposal to dam the Strait of Gibraltar. Every description of the idea starts with the appeal of a tremendous electric power source. As demonstrated by the Lago Mare event, the Mediterranean operates as a net water sink, due to low rainfall and high insolation. Water flowing through the Strait of Gibraltar (and the Bosporus, Nile, etc.) are required in order to prevent the sea level from falling rapidly. The strait of Gibraltar is only 14 kilometers across at its narrowest point, and about 300 meters deep on average.

https://youtu.be/f5s4ywsCFAI

this is potentially better but two (or one and a half) enemies of EU crossed to Syria unfortunately
(Vladimir and Donald may turn to be good friends)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bb/EU27-2008-Union_for_the_Mediterranean.svg

Union for the Mediterranean

to not allow EU use oil and gas resources in the Middle East and North Africa (Libya case)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean

and now they try to divide EU even more, all those V4 and Intermariums

and remember, the US and Russia is mixed already, a lot of nations lives together in their countries

Ülev
05-15-2018, 05:26 PM
so basically we can take their values, but do that much better, with German Ordnung everything should be ok

Leo Iscariot
05-15-2018, 06:16 PM
Well, Turkey had a technical claim to be European, but they are a bit of an odd fit and they know it. Israel, on the other hand, is only in European organizations because the (primarily Muslim) Asian countries want nothing to do with them.

So while I understand that letting Israel is more of a courtesy thing, I don't see any real reason Turkey shouldn't be in the AFC. The same goes for Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, and Georgia too.

Tong
05-15-2018, 06:24 PM
kicked out

Bosniensis
05-15-2018, 06:25 PM
till 15th century really? haha

I dont dislike Turks they are simply not culturally, geographically nor historically European. And everyone besides a Stockholm Syndrome Muslimanski izrode agrees on that

You can’t observe Europe from German standpoint. We don’t see German EU culture as European.

I’ve talk with Albanians, Greeks, Anatolians who told me that EU is a German Union

It seems to me that you completely ignore Southern European cultures as European and push only EU Germanic agenda

Anatolians ARE Europeans it’s just many of them have been Turkified that could be contributed to your people who destroyed western Empire and made east vulnerable to Turkic people but let’s not go into it.

I have nothing against modern Germans but your people need to be more flexible as far as European identity is concerned. Nobody cares what Germans will do with their country or why you have imported millions of Turks there. Its not their fault either - blame your politicians

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leo Iscariot
05-15-2018, 06:52 PM
New Europe should grows and make territorial expansions, from Porto to Vladivostok :rolleyes: with capitol in Berlin

or better let's make Atlantropa

this is potentially better but two (or one and a half) enemies of EU crossed to Syria unfortunately
(Vladimir and Donald may turn to be good friends)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bb/EU27-2008-Union_for_the_Mediterranean.svg

Union for the Mediterranean

to not allow EU use oil and gas resources in the Middle East and North Africa (Libya case)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean

and now they try to divide EU even more, all those V4 and Intermariums

and remember, the US and Russia is mixed already, a lot of nations lives together in their countries

Union for the Mediterranean, but a sizable amount of countries aren't in the Mediterranean.

K.

Ülev
05-15-2018, 06:55 PM
Union for the Mediterranean, but a sizable amount of countries aren't in the Mediterranean.

K.

https://cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Mediterranean-admixture.gif
https://www.eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml

Ryujin
05-15-2018, 07:25 PM
I don't see any real reason Turkey shouldn't be in the AFC.

No, we don't want that.

Leo Iscariot
05-15-2018, 09:30 PM
No, we don't want that.

Because staying in UEFA strengthens your ties to Europe and your chance of getting into the EU by extension?

Böri
05-15-2018, 09:37 PM
Unlike Jew Israel or Orthodox Georgia and Armenia, Turkey has physical territorial presence in what’s called European continent.

magyar_lány
05-15-2018, 09:43 PM
They should stay. I don't think their presence cause a problem.

Al-Meksiki
05-15-2018, 09:43 PM
Turkey is fine, I have no idea why Israel is in any european organizations

jackrussell
05-15-2018, 09:47 PM
:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A__hliu_9UE

Armenian Bishop
05-15-2018, 10:34 PM
It wasn't my idea. I don't think Armenia should join the EU: The EU doesn't defend Armenia's Turkish Front. Russian garrisons ensure Armenia's security, while NATO backs Turkey. Armenia already has an Alliance Network with Russia and Iran, they don't benefit from the EU's bureaucracy and globalism.

Armenia actually rejected the EU's first Membership Proposal, in 2013. It was only more recently, in November, 2017, that a new EU Membership Agreement was Signed. Armenia plays both sides of the fence, to establish and maintain good relations with Russia, Iran, Europe and America.

jackrussell
05-15-2018, 10:51 PM
It wasn't my idea. I don't think Armenia should join the EU: The EU doesn't defend Armenia's Turkish Front. Russian garrisons ensure Armenia's security, while NATO backs Turkey. Armenia already has an Alliance Network with Russia and Iran, they don't benefit from the EU's bureaucracy and globalism.

Armenia actually rejected the EU's first Membership Proposal, in 2013. It was only more recently, in November, 2017, that a new EU Membership Agreement was Signed. Armenia plays both sides of the fence, to establish and maintain good relations with Russia, Iran, Europe and America.

Salvation of Armenian Nation depends on peace with Turks.

Magnolia
05-15-2018, 10:53 PM
To be with you = not to be against you.

İrle
05-15-2018, 11:10 PM
Assuming Europe has that luxury to "kick out" countries like Turkey and Israel from partnerships. Lol you retard.

Crn Volk
05-16-2018, 03:39 AM
No, but voted wrong.