PDA

View Full Version : italian reggae singer al borosi

blan
03-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Italian AL borosi has emigrated to Jamaica and has had a good career he has built in the Jamaican music scene.

M05PUtJfSxI

simply find him interesting

Arne
03-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Bombaclark

Bard
03-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Yes, he is an interesting guy. I do not really like his way of "playing" the black guy, but I have heard (I am not into reggae) that he is quite talented and famous.

blan
03-05-2011, 08:21 AM
Yes, he is an interesting guy. I do not really like his way of "playing" the black guy, but I have heard (I am not into reggae) that he is quite talented and famous.

i know what you mean i see white visitors in Jamaica all the time from the USA and europe walking around with dread locks and trying to be a jafakein.
me and my friends will drive by them and yell out something in creole like yes I!!! or a wah gwan! and most do not even know that much creole and simply look confused and we laugh at them however al borosie has adopted the culture so well and learned creole so well and adapted amazingly well.
does not take away the fact that he looks foolish in my eyes trying to front and put on this act as if he was a black man with white skin.
but regardless his music is good and he sounds great that i can respect.

blan
03-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Bombaclark

you mean Bumbaclot?