PDA

View Full Version : Islam and The Mark of The Beast

Loki
05-19-2018, 02:48 PM
https://youtu.be/8jfbh2l8usw

Who would have thought..

Every day I am more impressed by how accurate Bible prophecy is..

Loki
05-19-2018, 02:57 PM
Maybe the RFID chip that we'll receive in our hands will contain those Islamic writings in order to make it acceptable to Muslims...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJLg16OIfLs

StonyArabia
05-20-2018, 09:29 AM
I don't think so, because the word Allah means God in Arabic. Also it's the same in Aramean, Alah, well in Hebrew it's El. Islam worships the same God as Jews and Christians. They just differ on the concept of what he does and what he is like. The Islamic concept of God is much closer to Judaism.

Islam also believes in an organization that is working to bring the anti christ, and it's believed to be the Mason.

I believe it's just Evengical Christian prophecy/comparison, since they seem to have issue with Muslims the most.

Al-Meksiki
05-20-2018, 10:47 AM
The Mark of The Beast must be Hygiene
https://i.imgur.com/Z9iJW21.jpg

Loki
05-20-2018, 11:00 AM
Did you two even watch the video? Hint: probably not. :)

I'm waiting how this "coincidence" will be explained... so far not even an attempt ... because it's the truth.

Loki
05-20-2018, 11:09 AM
I don't think so, because the word Allah means God in Arabic. Also it's the same in Aramean, Alah, well in Hebrew it's El. Islam worships the same God as Jews and Christians. They just differ on the concept of what he does and what he is like. The Islamic concept of God is much closer to Judaism.

Islam also believes in an organization that is working to bring the anti christ, and it's believed to be the Mason.

I believe it's just Evengical Christian prophecy/comparison, since they seem to have issue with Muslims the most.

http://patriotsride.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/666-Bismallah-side-by-side.jpg

Loki
05-20-2018, 11:11 AM

http://patriotsride.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/666-Bismallah-side-by-side.jpg

Al-Meksiki
05-20-2018, 11:19 AM

This is what bismillah looks like in Kufic, which is what the original Quran would have been written in.
http://www.lolitattoo.com/content/images/thumbs/0000854_bismillah-2.jpeg.
You must be trolling, you're smarter than that

Loki
05-20-2018, 11:26 AM
This is what bismillah looks like in Kufic, which is what the original Quran would have been written in.

You can't fool me, this stuff is easily searchable on the internet. There are different types of calligraphic styles, but the one I posted is probably the best known and most widely used. In fact, it's identical to the style used for your Islamic usertitle... lol https://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/muslim.png

You must be trolling, you're smarter than that

I'm not trolling. And you know that.

Al-Meksiki
05-20-2018, 11:35 AM
You can't fool me, this stuff is easily searchable on the internet. There are different types of calligraphic styles, but the one I posted is probably the best known and most widely used. In fact, it's identical to the style used for your Islamic usertitle... lol
It is indeed Allah, but heres the thing.

It looks like it has Bismi- done in Diwani style, a script developed by the Ottomans, while the Allah is done in Thuluth, a very early Baghdadi script. That last element isnt even an arabic word, it looks like two crosssed scimitars.

I'm not trolling. And you know that.
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt

Gold-Shekel
05-20-2018, 11:39 AM
Christians are the only ones obsessed by Satan which would make sense since they worship a human being.

Loki
05-20-2018, 11:46 AM
Christians are the only ones obsessed by Satan which would make sense since they worship a human being.

You will see Jesus too one day... I hope you can repent for your blasphemy before it's too late!!

Loki
05-20-2018, 11:52 AM
That last element isnt even an arabic word, it looks like two crosssed scimitars.

Yes, it is indeed two crossed swords, commonly used decoratively in the bismillah.

http://bigfaithministries.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/islamic-flag.jpg

Al-Meksiki
05-20-2018, 11:56 AM
Yes, it is indeed two crossed swords, commonly used decoratively in the bismillah.

http://bigfaithministries.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/islamic-flag.jpg

That flag says 'al-jihadu fi sabilallah - allahu akbar" = 'Struggle in the path of God - God is Great'. Wheres the bismillah?

Insuperable
05-20-2018, 11:58 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Z9iJW21.jpg

The so called degeneracy in the Western World today is the result of neo-liberalism and lack of religion. If people decide to return to moral and traditional vales there is already a choice for that in the Western World. Also lol at morality represented by pedophile subhuman, warlord and mugger.

Al-Meksiki
05-20-2018, 12:01 PM
The so called degeneracy in the Western World today is the result of neo-liberalism and lack of religion. If people decide to return to moral and traditional vales there is already a choice for that in the Western World. Also lol at morality represented by pedophile subhuman, warlord and mugger.

It's because you dont wash your hands

Gold-Shekel
05-20-2018, 12:15 PM
You will see Jesus too one day... I hope you can repent for your blasphemy before it's too late!!

Aren't you supposed to see God's message rather than Jesus?

Loki
05-20-2018, 02:13 PM
That flag says 'al-jihadu fi sabilallah - allahu akbar" = 'Struggle in the path of God - God is Great'. Wheres the bismillah?

It doesn't matter what you call all these signs... kinda irrelevant...

Loki
05-20-2018, 02:16 PM
Aren't you supposed to see God's message rather than Jesus?

It's the same message. Jesus said "I and the Father are one". Jesus is the meschiach, as prophesied in the Torah and the Prophets. I can show you if you care to see.. it was actually even accurately predicted when Jesus' ministry would be on earth, the year... the prophet Daniel predicted when Jesus' earthly ministry would start, and also when he would die and make an end to sacrifices.

Dandelion
05-20-2018, 02:23 PM
It's because you dont wash your hands

Germans and Scandinavians are clean, though. Well, back in the day the Pagan Vikings were described as hygienic by the Arabs. So it all makes sense.

What's wrong with the Dutch, though? If the statistic is correct.

Also, speaking about Islam. Among the dirtiest people I've seen were muslim immigrants. With yellow teeth and scabies on their hands. Poverty you might say,... still worth noting. Cutting off your foreskin doesn't make one hygienic immediately and it's absurd to need a rule through coercion of God's Wrath for something as evident as washing one's hands. :p

Reminds me of a muslim (Iraqi) I used to do a project with. We also ate at the same table and he told me 'let's wash our hands first', as if I wasn't planning on doing so. He thought he was teaching me the virtue of his religion on something I deem self-evident. lol.

Dandelion
05-20-2018, 02:30 PM
Actually, in my college, in the restroom hangs a notice saying 'washing of your hands mandatory: after visiting the toilet and before eating' and a list of steps one has to take to properly wash your hands. Very curious... Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI

But it's not down to me that that notice was deemed necessary to get placed there. :p

Al-Meksiki
05-20-2018, 02:38 PM
Germans and Scandinavians are clean, though. Well, back in the day the Pagan Vikings were described as hygienic by the Arabs. So it all makes sense.

What's wrong with the Dutch, though? If the statistic is correct.

Also, speaking about Islam. Among the dirtiest people I've seen were muslim immigrants. With yellow teeth and scabies on their hands. Poverty you might say,... still worth noting. Cutting off your foreskin doesn't make one hygienic immediately and it's absurd to need a real through coercion of God's Wrath for something evident as washing one's hands. :p

Reminds me of a muslim (Iraqi) I used to do a project with. We also ate at the same table and he told me 'let's wash our hands first', as if I wasn't planning on doing so. He thought he was teaching me the virtue of his religion on something I deem self-evident. lol.

It's poverty. Back in the Guatemala the natives were filthy, in the US it was the poor whites, blacks and latinos, in France its the Arabs. I make a habit to publicly shame people into hygiene. You'd be surprised how many people think washing their hands is optional, especially men. I know a few who justified urinating and not washing their hands by saying that their "dick is clean". It's why I refuse to shake anyones hand anymore.

Al-Meksiki
05-20-2018, 02:41 PM
It doesn't matter what you call all these signs... kinda irrelevant...

No it's pretty relevant, because if you make an assertion like "crossed scimitars are commonly used to decorate calligraphic basmalas" and your evidence is wrong, it kind of kills your argument and makes you look like you dont have any real evidence.

Kamal900
05-20-2018, 03:45 PM
Actually, Muslims believe the anti-Christ would be a person..a Jewish person at that, and that he would rule the world from Israel till Jesus, the true Messiah, would come to earth from heaven and slay him alongside with the Jews.

Loki
05-20-2018, 05:33 PM
No it's pretty relevant, because if you make an assertion like "crossed scimitars are commonly used to decorate calligraphic basmalas" and your evidence is wrong, it kind of kills your argument and makes you look like you dont have any real evidence.

No, it's not relevant. It doesn't kill the argument at all. You're talking nonsense. It is what it looks like, anyone can see that. You're just throwing in ideas to muddy the waters... enough with the taqqiya. If you're saying that "isn't any real evidence" you must be blind... blinded by Allah/Satan, yes.

Loki
05-20-2018, 05:35 PM
Actually, Muslims believe the anti-Christ would be a person..a Jewish person at that, and that he would rule the world from Israel till Jesus, the true Messiah, would come to earth from heaven and slay him alongside with the Jews.

What Muslims believe is irrelevant.

happycow
05-20-2018, 05:53 PM
Doesn't the bible warn of a false prophet? I always assumed it was mohammed.

Loki
05-20-2018, 07:04 PM
Doesn't the bible warn of a false prophet? I always assumed it was mohammed.

Yes, it must be him... and it's especially significant that the false prophet is mentioned alongside the story of this "mark of the beast".

When Jesus comes, he will have the beast and the false prophet thrown into the lake of fire (hell -- the second death).

Dibran
05-20-2018, 07:23 PM
What Muslims believe is irrelevant.

What you believe is also irrelevant. Organized religion and institutionalization is for sheep. Like yourself.

Loki
05-20-2018, 07:27 PM
What you believe is also irrelevant. Organized religion and institutionalization is for sheep. Like yourself.

No, you are wrong. I'm no sheep, and I don't follow organized religion. I follow God's word and his Son.

Dibran
05-21-2018, 12:24 AM
No, you are wrong. I'm no sheep, and I don't follow organized religion. I follow God's word and his Son.

Sure you do.....

Just a few months ago you were a vehement atheist. now you have it "all figured out". I have been studying religion for a decade now. I know sheep when I see them.

Loki
05-21-2018, 12:58 AM
Sure you do.....

Just a few months ago you were a vehement atheist. now you have it "all figured out". I have been studying religion for a decade now. I know sheep when I see them.

Trust me, you know nothing at all as far as this topic is concerned. Your decade of studying obviously hasn't reaped any fruits. You have to go to the source of knowledge -- God. And I'm not being arrogant here. I want to help you understand the truth.

Dibran
05-21-2018, 12:23 PM
Trust me, you know nothing at all as far as this topic is concerned. Your decade of studying obviously hasn't reaped any fruits. You have to go to the source of knowledge -- God. And I'm not being arrogant here. I want to help you understand the truth.

It has reaped more fruits than your sheep mind knows. I understand the truth quite well. I admit that I don't have an absolute command to its adherence. Thats the difference between genuine folk and sheep. I have been able to sift through the bullshit you preach and most muslims and jews have preached. I believe in God. I just don't corrupt that belief with man made dogma. You're too blind to realize its mostly man made anyway. Mithraism is what you believe in. Cloaked in Gods message.

Loki
05-21-2018, 12:50 PM
It has reaped more fruits than your sheep mind knows. I understand the truth quite well. I admit that I don't have an absolute command to its adherence. Thats the difference between genuine folk and sheep. I have been able to sift through the bullshit you preach and most muslims and jews have preached. I believe in God. I just don't corrupt that belief with man made dogma. You're too blind to realize its mostly man made anyway. Mithraism is what you believe in. Cloaked in Gods message.

It's so sad to me, that I would like you to have eternal life, and be saved... but I admit that there is not much I can do to change your mind. Only God can do that.

Dibran
05-21-2018, 12:55 PM
It's so sad to me, that I would like to have eternal life, and be saved... but I admit that there is not much I can do to change your mind. Only God can do that.

Typical sheep response.

Loki
05-21-2018, 12:58 PM
Typical sheep response.

Ironically, it is you who are behaving in a sheep fashion... my beliefs are not very popular in today's world. :) But I am a sheep in the sense that Jesus is my shepherd... and I will follow him wherever he goes.

Voskos
05-21-2018, 02:38 PM
Well, I don't believe in conspiracy theories. On the other hand as a christian I have realised that muslims, asians, arabs,indians and blacks have immigrated in great numbers to countries that constitute what is known as ''old europe'', altering permanently the culture that was based on judeochristian values for the last 2000 years.
New identities have emerged and europeans are more divided than ever, leading to more and more conflicts and rising nationalisms, eventually to the total extinction of european culture and submission to other foreign cultures from asia and africa.

Loki
05-21-2018, 02:42 PM
Well, I don't believe in conspiracy theories. On the other hand as a christian I have realised that muslims, asians, arabs,indians and blacks have immigrated in great numbers to countries that constitute what is known as ''old europe'', altering permanently the culture that was based on judeochristian values for the last 2000 years.
New identities have emerged and europeans are more divided than ever, leading to more and more conflicts and rising nationalisms, eventually to the total extinction of european culture and submission to other foreign cultures from asia and africa.

The Bible is conspiracy theories?

Voskos
05-21-2018, 02:49 PM
The Bible is conspiracy theories?

not the bible but these strange symbols you're posting in the thread dont make much sense.

Loki
05-21-2018, 04:21 PM
not the bible but these strange symbols you're posting in the thread dont make much sense.

It comes from the Bible...

sioned
05-26-2019, 10:11 AM
Can 1.3 billion people be wrong? Yes.

http://www.islamlies.com/

Before Muhammad the Arabs had 365 gods - one for each day of the year. Muhammad picked Allah (the Arab moon god).

They claim the founder of Islam is a prophet named Muhammad...however Muhammad himself says he is not a prophet and has never personally heard from God...in fact Muhammad who heard voices thought himself it was from evil spirits....his wife encouraged him to change his mind and claim God had spoken to him...
Muhammad was a pedophile, having sexual relations with a 6 year old and 9 year old girl.

Muhammad performed no miracles, spoke no prophecies,
and died like all mortal men

Crn Volk
09-19-2020, 10:52 PM
Interesting thread

EternalYouth
09-19-2020, 11:04 PM
The Islamic faith does have many traits that is shared with the Beast of Revelation. Such as beheading those who don't accept the beast, waging war against unbelievers and denying Jesus' relationship with the Father as well as the deity of Christ, is explicitly said to be a characteristic of the Antichrist in 1 John 2:22-23.

Loki
09-19-2020, 11:21 PM
The Islamic faith does have many traits that is shared with the Beast of Revelation. Such as beheading those who don't accept the beast, waging war against unbelievers and denying Jesus' relationship with the Father as well as the deity of Christ, is explicitly said to be a characteristic of the Antichrist in 1 John 2:22-23.

Absolutely! Although I think multiple fits are possible.

Welcome to the forum :)

Crn Volk
09-20-2020, 11:36 AM

Welcome to the forum

Annihilus
09-20-2020, 12:07 PM

LOL, majority of people on this planet don't buy into Jesus, looks like the beast is winning

Östsvensk
09-20-2020, 12:30 PM
LOL, majority of people on this planet don't buy into Jesus, looks like the beast is winning

Pope Innocent III declared that many men had been seduced by Muhammad for the pleasure of flesh.[47]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Islam

PaleoEuropean
09-20-2020, 01:32 PM

That is the whole point of the beast and the Antichrist to deceive the masses, Gog and Magog will be the majority in the end times and they will spread across the earth like the sunlight touching every corner.

Loki
09-20-2020, 07:02 PM

The majority of people are also going to hell.

You should read the Bible, this has all been predicted. But you must agree that Christianity is the largest religion in the world by far, and also growing. Jesus did say that his gospel will be preached in all the world, then the end will come. And today, almost all of the world has been reached by the gospel of Jesus Christ. Especially since the advent of the internet, that has made the spread of the gospel even quicker.

The Beast is not winning. He may look strong at the moment, but his fate is already sealed, the future already decided. God wins. And his children will triumph with him in heaven, and on earth. :) But the end of the Beast and his followers will be in the Lake of Fire, just as God has promised.

Hurrem sultana
09-20-2020, 07:12 PM
The majority of people are also going to hell.

You should read the Bible, this has all been predicted. But you must agree that Christianity is the largest religion in the world by far, and also growing. Jesus did say that his gospel will be preached in all the world, then the end will come. And today, almost all of the world has been reached by the gospel of Jesus Christ. Especially since the advent of the internet, that has made the spread of the gospel even quicker.

The Beast is not winning. He may look strong at the moment, but his fate is already sealed, the future already decided. God wins. And his children will triumph with him in heaven, and on earth. :) But the end of the Beast and his followers will be in the Lake of Fire, just as God has promised.

do you believe muslims are going to hell`?

Loki
09-20-2020, 07:16 PM

Everyone who has not received Jesus as their Lord and Saviour is going to hell.

Hurrem sultana
09-20-2020, 07:18 PM
Everyone who has not received Jesus as their Lord and Saviour is going to hell.

but we do accept Jesus and love him and believe what he was teaching

Loki
09-20-2020, 07:34 PM
but we do accept Jesus and love him and believe what he was teaching

No, you don't believe he is the Son of God who came to die for your sins. And you don't believe he actually died on the cross, and was raised from the dead on the third day. If you don't believe this, you will die in your sins and go to hell. Jesus is coming again to destroy the beast and all the enemies of God.

The Bible also specifically says those who have accepted the beast and his mark, will burn forever in hell.

There is still time for you to repent of your sins and give your life to Jesus. But time is running out...

catgeorge
09-20-2020, 07:36 PM
Islam doesnt have spiritual warfare with the darkside unlike Christians.

Pertoto
09-20-2020, 07:44 PM
Islam doesnt have spiritual warfare with the darkside unlike Christians.

Most of the Muslims have darkside inside of them. In every single Muslim country, they killing each other, they make wars, they make their people poor. And the result are : one way ticket to europe. And they dont wanna change they keep belive and do like what happend to them in their countries. They do it to the local population. They destroied France. They destroying Germany, and many other places with their belives.

ShieldWolf
09-20-2020, 10:53 PM
I don't know. The Catholic Church teaches that if a person is saved, it will be through Christ and his Church, but doesn't claim to know any particular person's fate.

Do Muslims believe that Christians are going to hell?

Östsvensk
09-21-2020, 08:57 AM
Luther argued that if Christians believed in works-based righteousness, then they would be compelled to leave Christianity for Islam due to the Muslim devotion of works being superior to that in Christianity.

Östsvensk
09-21-2020, 09:01 AM
Do Muslims believe that Christians are going to hell?

Yes. This is how Hilali-Khan translate the Muslim prayer, the first chapter of the Koran:

Surah 1:6-7

Guide us to the Straight Way

The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).

ShieldWolf
09-21-2020, 09:52 AM
You Catholics should start reading the Bible, seriously. Don't trust the popes and priests to bring you God's word.
I respect your faith, Loki. I have studied the Bible. Thanks for your advice, but I will trust in the Chruch founded by Christ. The same Church that, guided by the Holy Spirit, compiled the Bible. God bless.

Loki
09-21-2020, 11:52 AM
I respect your faith, Loki. I have studied the Bible. Thanks for your advice, but I will trust in the Chruch founded by Christ. The same Church that, guided by the Holy Spirit, compiled the Bible. God bless.

I respect you too, but I must tell you that Jesus didn't found the Roman Catholic Church, and nor did the RCC compile the Bible. This happened before there was an institutional Roman Catholic Church like today. The early Church Fathers were not Roman Catholics. We should trust God alone, not any church.

Dick
12-05-2023, 11:56 PM
Exoteric - Crescent Moon and Star

Esoteric - Lucifer, the morning star

the Ottomans stole the symbol from Byzantium

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/001-Byzantium-2.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7n8kKEQ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3RhU1Ke.jpg

Freemasons believe that Lucifer visited Mohammed and not Gabriel which is why they've always had a fetish for Islam...the Shriners for example.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71xh0AQtpSL.jpg

Or is Gabriel the light bringer...

Tradra
12-06-2023, 12:33 AM
I believe Elon Musk's Neuralink is the Mark.
https://sumbawanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/IMG_20230526_135503-1536x932.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ooeYzvJ.png

Dick
12-06-2023, 03:11 AM
I believe Elon Musk's Neuralink is the Mark.

https://i.postimg.cc/FzcLhK4L/feee.jpg

Tradra
12-06-2023, 03:13 AM
Yep, X marks the spot.

Tradra
12-06-2023, 03:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tivUd6rlZ7o

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4sHEqWaBFhT6/

Loki
12-07-2023, 03:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3RhU1Ke.jpg

That doesn't make any sense. Why would the sun's rays all of a sudden bend when there is a moon in front?