PDA

View Full Version : Somos Brazil Phenotype/genotype of Brazilians

Argentano
05-19-2018, 08:26 PM
Somos Brazil Phenotype/genotype of Brazilians

They tested hundreds of brazilians but just this results are for free online.

http://brazilandusbiz.com/we-are-brazil/

Its similar too what i see in gedmatch in the sense that small SSA makes you look new world "Black"

https://i.imgur.com/2t9UGaj.jpg

More examples but without clear %

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2016/jul/29/unravelling-brazils-diverse-dna

Marinus
05-19-2018, 08:35 PM
Paola Maria de Bourbon Orleans e Bragança Sapieha

LOLWUT

https://media.guim.co.uk/e02fd2cbaaa36c56c76d27e4921fd049d7e9c0a7/0_0_2953_3691/800.jpg

Argentano
05-19-2018, 08:41 PM
Paola Maria de Bourbon Orleans e Bragança Sapieha

LOLWUT

:confused:

Kriptc06
05-19-2018, 08:43 PM

Orleans and Bragança is linked to our "Royal Family", but idk what he found funny in it

Marinus
05-19-2018, 08:43 PM

That's the name of the now-deposed royal family of Brazil, they ruled back in the 1800's when we were the "Empire of Brazil"

I know that the royal line is still around, they live mostly in Europe, but it's so bizarre seeing a "commoner" with that name. (Although she did mention she lived in a "palace" in Petropolis)

Argentano
05-19-2018, 08:46 PM
Orleans and Bragança is linked to our "Royal Family", but idk what he found funny in it

the girl from Ceara would be the most similar to you genetically speaking, right?

Kriptc06
05-19-2018, 08:46 PM
That's the name of the now-deposed royal family of Brazil, they ruled back in the 1800's when we were the "Empire of Brazil"

I know that the royal line is still around, they live mostly in Europe, but it's so bizarre seeing a "commoner" with that name. (Although she did mention she lived in a "palace" in Petropolis)

you did notice she was born in London, right? I don't think shes a commoner

Kriptc06
05-19-2018, 08:47 PM
the girl from Ceara would be the most similar to you genetically speaking, right?

yes but looks nothing like me

Marinus
05-19-2018, 08:48 PM
you did notice she was born in London, right? I don't think shes a commoner

Well, until we get our monarchy back she's a commoner. :P Although she's obviously pretty wealthy.

Argentano
05-19-2018, 08:49 PM
yes but looks nothing like me

phenotypes are kind of random, i have seen latinos scoring almost the same % looking different. For example 2 people scoring 75% euro 1 looking white and the other mestizo/pardo. Thats why i think expecting self classification to be perfect is retarded.

Kriptc06
05-19-2018, 08:54 PM
phenotypes are kind of random, i have seen latinos scoring almost the same % looking different. For example 2 people scoring 75% euro 1 looking white and the other mestizo/pardo. Thats why i think expecting self classification to be perfect is retarded.

I think I look what I am, she looks less than what her European DNA is, at least that's how I view it.

Zuh
05-19-2018, 09:55 PM
Brazilians are good looking people like us Mexicans no wonder why we have a strong love feeling for a each other. Brazil :3

Marinus
05-19-2018, 11:20 PM
Brazilians are good looking people like us Mexicans no wonder why we have a strong love feeling for a each other. Brazil :3

Cheers mate, I love Mexicans too.

QUICAS
05-20-2018, 12:42 AM

Great part of the royal family lives in Brazil. Today Brazil has two royal families a de Vassouras e a de Petrópolis. Both families live in Brazil since 1920, mainly Rio de Janeiro.

Argentano
05-20-2018, 07:02 PM
I think I look what I am, she looks less than what her European DNA is, at least that's how I view it.

yes she looks more mixed

Kriptc06
05-20-2018, 09:33 PM
yes she looks more mixed

I think it's because her 78% is mostly colonial? right?
For example a 3/4 european person may look very mixed, but a 3/4 european person with recent european ancestors (grandparents/parent) will certainly look more on european spectrum. This is how I see it, for many factors, if your 3/4 comes from mixed ancestry, from both parents, the changes of you having both copies of a gene that is non-european in the same local is huge. In the other hand if you mom is half european, and you father european, you will have only one gene "non european" in the due chromossome, thus making you look more euro. Are you following my idea? less scrambled non-europeaness

Argentano
05-20-2018, 11:54 PM
I think it's because her 78% is mostly colonial? right?
For example a 3/4 european person may look very mixed, but a 3/4 european person with recent european ancestors (grandparents/parent) will certainly look more on european spectrum. This is how I see it, for many factors, if your 3/4 comes from mixed ancestry, from both parents, the changes of you having both copies of a gene that is non-european in the same local is huge. In the other hand if you mom is half european, and you father european, you will have only one gene "non european" in the due chromossome, thus making you look more euro. Are you following my idea? less scrambled non-europeaness

yes, i get you. I have no idea if it works that way tough

Kriptc06
05-21-2018, 12:00 AM
yes, i get you. I have no idea if it works that way tough

me neither lol, Im just making a suposition