PDA

View Full Version : Online daters are racist!!! Whites Prefer Whites When Dating Online

Savant
03-04-2011, 03:07 AM
Whites Prefer Whites When Dating Online

Data from more than 1 million profiles of singles looking for love online confirms that whites overwhelmingly prefer to date members of their own race. The same is not true for blacks, especially men, who are far more likely to cross the race barrier to meet a mate.
Researchers at the University of California, Berkeley, analyzed the racial preferences and online activity of people from the United States who subscribed between 2009 and 2010 to a major Internet dating service. In their profiles, the online daters stated if they had a racial preference.
Researchers were then able to compare the online daters’ stated preferences with whom they actually contacted for a date, and they found profound differences between blacks and whites.
“Those who said they were indifferent to the race of a partner were most likely to be young, male and black,” says Gerald Mendelsohn, a psychologist, professor of graduate studies, and lead author of the study, which will soon be submitted for publication.
Overall, he said, “Whites more than blacks, women more than men and old more than young participants stated a preference for a partner of the same race,”
The reluctance of whites to contact blacks was true even for those who claimed they were indifferent to race. More than 80 percent of the whites contacted whites and fewer than 5 percent of them contacted blacks, a disparity that held for young as well as for older participants.
“Were they hypocritical? Alert to the realities of the social world? Striving for political correctness? Attempting an optimizing strategy of self-presentation? Our data do not permit us to choose among those alternatives,” the study authors write.
An estimated one in five Americans has used an online dating service such as eHarmony or Match.com, and a growing number of urbanites are finding romance via Facebook and other social networking sites. The percentage of couples who have met online is now nearly equal to that of pairs who met through friends or family, according to the researchers.
The last 40 years have seen a dramatic shift in attitudes in America toward black-white intermarriage—from three to one opposed to three to one in favor, says Mendelsohn. Yet, 2000 U.S. Census data shows that black-white couples represent just 1 percent of American marriages, he said.
The main findings of this study parallel the census data on marriage in that blacks are more likely than whites to be in interracial marriages, and that couples in which the husband is black and the wife is white are more common than those in which the husband is white and the wife is black, according to Mendelsohn.
“One theory is that blacks are acting like other minority populations in the history of this country,” Mendelsohn says. “They are interested in moving up in the power structure, and one way you do that is through intermarriage with the dominant group.”
According to the study, more than 80 percent of the online dating contacts initiated by whites were to other whites, with only 3 percent going to blacks. This trend held for both men and women, young and old. Although black participants initiated contact to members of their own race more than to whites, they were ten times more likely to contact whites than vice versa, according the study.
The researchers also tracked the rates of reciprocation among the pool of online daters, looking at how they responded once they received a message from an interested potential partner. Again, white men and women were most likely to respond to members of their own race, and only 5 percent of their responses went to blacks.

Cfc8bf5lsaE

Grumpy Cat
03-04-2011, 04:08 AM
It doesn't just apply to online dating. It's just that online, you're more free to specify that you only want to date whites, whereas if you say that in public you'll get yelled at. Most people prefer their own, it's human nature.

I only date French-Canadians... found a nice French-Canadians only dating site that I registered for, from an ad on this forum. :lol: Actually signed up, and probably Loki got some cash out of me clicking that link.

Magister Eckhart
03-04-2011, 04:10 AM
The same is not true for blacks, especially men, who are far more likely to cross the race barrier to meet a mate.

jGQ-ISsDm8M

What? You mean racial stereotypes are true?? :eek: :rolleyes:

InvaderNat
03-05-2011, 11:26 PM
Racial reality at work, its just a shame that most people are too afraid to state racial or ethnic preferences for fear of the big bad R word.

Still, it shows the validity of Ethnic Preservation being a Human (or at least a European) trait. I just wish the people in charge would admit it instead of pretending our multi-racial realities are just wonderful :rolleyes: :(.

poiuytrewq0987
03-05-2011, 11:28 PM
Not me, if I was desperate I'd look for the hottest Mexican online not some patsy-skinned chick.

Norbert
03-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Oh shame on us...

Austin
03-06-2011, 07:36 AM
White guys can't date black women period. It's always amusing how the average white woman is clueless to this reality and why it is they can date black men yet white men cannot date black women.

-Black man/white woman= accepted albeit grudgingly in both black/white communities with mass disapproval behind closed doors on both sides (On black side it is mostly the women who vehemently disapprove, the males are cheering 'you got one'). Black community see's her as a trophy, white community see's her as a loss (unknown to her of course:delusion). Usually fails but *can* occur and sustain if both are immune to outside opinion, which most aren't evidently statistically speaking. It can sustain because the liberal white community will accept the black male.

-White man/black woman=totally unacceptable in the black community. She will be disowned by the black community overnight and or perhaps killed. The white male is no trophy like the white female is in the black community to the lucky black-bull (unannounced to her of course:delusion). The white male is the slave master returned in the black communities eyes. It cannot sustain because the illiberal black community will not accept the white male.

Can you imagine the white male going to the black Christmas with the black daughter and her 50 relatives? Uhhhhhh yeah, never had that scenario mentioned in feminist equality doctrine 101 did we? I wonder why...

Blacks vote democratic not because of notions of racism but because the white-left gives them handouts and the white-right doesn't. Remember after slavery Blacks voted for the right for years due to Lincoln being a Republican. They don't vote the way they do currently because blacks are liberal in the slightest, they aren't. The Black community is more illiberal than the redneck community, and let me tell you, that's fucking illiberal.

Moonbird
03-06-2011, 12:27 PM
I think white people who end up dating someone from another race are those who have had to settle for second best. A better-than-nothing relationship. I'm sure most prefer dating someone from their own culture and race.

Skunxa
03-06-2011, 12:38 PM
i couldn't touch a black woman just because she's not like me,this is not racism,it's only what i prefer....it's like if you tell me that mercedes benz is the best auto and mine is not a mercedes benz,and i like my car,what does this make me?a mercedes benz racist?bullshit

The Ripper
03-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Anglo-Saxon supremacy at 2:38.

Eldritch
03-06-2011, 01:08 PM
I think white people who end up dating someone from another race are those who have had to settle for second best. A better-than-nothing relationship. I'm sure most prefer dating someone from their own culture and race.

http://urbaanisanakirja.com/word/lahiovalas/

Don Brick
03-06-2011, 01:17 PM
http://urbaanisanakirja.com/word/lahiovalas/

Haha haven´t heard of this term before. Could it be the next (d)evolutionary step for many "sotanorsus"? ;)

Eldritch
03-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Haha haven´t heard of this term before. Could it be the next (d)evolutionary step for many "sotanorsus"? ;)

It is. The Suburban Whale indeed is one step on/down in socio-biological evolution from the War Elephant. :D

Loki
03-06-2011, 01:47 PM
White guys can't date black women period. It's always amusing how the average white woman is clueless to this reality and why it is they can date black men yet white men cannot date black women.

I don't know ... maybe that's an American thing? Here in London I have seen plenty of white man - black woman pairings. I can't really say that white woman - black man ones are more common than the former.

Eldritch
03-06-2011, 01:50 PM
In Germany black woman/German man pairings are rampant.

poiuytrewq0987
03-06-2011, 04:20 PM

Such pairing is still new in Naziland but trust me after a decade or two they'll get bored of em and the pairing often don't last long too...

Guapo
03-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Such pairing is still new in Naziland but trust me after a decade or two they'll get bored of em and the pairing often don't last long too...

Niger plz.

The questions are now, are white men bigger than black men or do black women prefer the submissiveness and anti-promiscuity of a white man as opposed to their own kind.

poiuytrewq0987
03-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Niger plz.

The questions are now, are white men bigger than black men or do black women prefer the submissiveness and anti-promiscuity of a white man as opposed to their own kind.

Only white women go after Yugoslavs because we have the biggest dicks out of all Europe.

Guapo
03-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Only white women go after Yugoslavs because we have the biggest dicks out of all Europe.

I know that but we are promiscuos. We are the niggers of Europe.

Curtis24
03-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Yet, 2000 U.S. Census data shows that black-white couples represent just 1 percent of American marriages, he said

And how many of those "blacks" are actually mulattos or quadroons?

Guapo
03-06-2011, 04:33 PM
And how many of those "blacks" are actually mulattos or quadroons?

Most U.S. blacks probably.

la bombe
03-06-2011, 05:32 PM
I don't know ... maybe that's an American thing? Here in London I have seen plenty of white man - black woman pairings. I can't really say that white woman - black man ones are more common than the former.

There seems to be a lot in France too. I guess it's a Western European thing.

alexandra
03-06-2011, 05:34 PM
this article is dumb. i prefer whites regardless of the internet, and i'm pretty sure most people are the same.

Grumpy Cat
03-06-2011, 05:45 PM
this article is dumb. i prefer whites regardless of the internet, and i'm pretty sure most people are the same.

I've met some white men who refuse to date a white woman, and bash white women.

I've never met a white woman with similar views, though.

alexandra
03-06-2011, 05:45 PM

you should see pittsburgh!

Guapo
03-06-2011, 05:46 PM

Do they date Oriental women?(them being submissive or whatever)

Grumpy Cat
03-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Do they date Oriental women?(them being submissive or whatever)

Yeah, usually.

I remember I got kicked off a "folkish" Asatru list for expressing my disapproval of white male - Asian female relationships. Turned out one of the mods was dating a Korean. :lol:

Funny the double standards, if I dated a non-white man (which I probably never would, but anyways) I'd be kicked off and bashed constantly, but for men it's OK. Sometimes I think of trolling lists and forums by taking pictures of myself getting cozy with a black man just to provoke reactions. Unfortunately, the only black male friend I have is married and has a kid... awkwaaaard!

Germanicus
03-06-2011, 05:55 PM
I've met some white men who refuse to date a white woman.

I would never have put my mother through the indignity as to see that!

Grumpy Cat
03-06-2011, 05:58 PM
I would never have put my mother through the indignity as to see that!

One such guy I met said that white people were evil and should be wiped off the face of the earth, and he himself was white. I suggested he start by offing himself.

This guy had no respect for the women he dated anyways. He was dating a Japanese girl but treated her like crap and actually went to Thailand and cheated on her with Thai women.

And he tried to say Canada was an inherently racist country. :lol: He wanted to move to Brazil. Brazil is waaaay more racist than Canada.

To be honest, though, this guy was ugly and an idiot.

Austin
03-06-2011, 09:17 PM

Lived in Texas all my life but I've traveled to the North a lot and the rest of the South.

In 23 years I've never seen an eligible white male with a black woman in real life, ever.

I have seen some eligible white women with black men in real life though.

Yes so I think it is definitely different in the U.S., white males here are not as racially liberal at the end of the day as European white males are I suspect. I'd say this has to do with European white males having less black females available, hence making it an exotic allure somehow seeing as in America they are everywhere.

Also when you grow up as a white male among tens of millions of black and brown people as you do in America you tend to want and idealize your whole life white women and white children more than in a society where there aren't tens of millions of black and brown people like in America.

Curtis24
03-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Its very rare to see white men with black women.

Here are some ideas why:

1) White men just find black women less attractive than white women.

2) Or, black women find white men less attractive than black men. Actually, I have read that some black women see white men as being "weak".

I've speculated the disparity may be because of differences in tesosterone levels. Women want men with high testosterone - "manly" - whereas its the opposite for men. Blacks would have the highest levels of testosterone, East Asians the lowest, whites in between.

InvaderNat
03-07-2011, 12:18 AM

Here are some ideas why:

2) Or, black women find white men less attractive than black men. Actually, I have read that some black women see white men as being "weak".

Its probably both. I can't say I'm particularly attracted to black women, nor have 'women of colour' ever shown an interest in me.
It astonishes me that any white person could find them both attractive and an acceptable partner choice, no way could I ever look at a little coffee-coloured kid and call him/her my child - In fact that is one of the reasons I hold the views I do.

Austin
03-07-2011, 01:02 AM

Here are some ideas why:

I've speculated the disparity may be because of differences in tesosterone levels. Women want men with high testosterone - "manly" - whereas its the opposite for men. Blacks would have the highest levels of testosterone, East Asians the lowest, whites in between.

Where do you get that from?

Oh you're a liberal :)

There is no difference in testosterone.....that is idiotic. Each race is biologically in respect to chemical levels more or less the same in human form chemistry-wise. The racial differences are climate-based and hence due to that physically/cultured-based.

Black humans historically=no mountains, no snow, no forests, jungles, deserts, little farming, high sun levels via deserts

White humans historically=tons of mountains, forests, snow, tons of farming, moderate-low sun levels

Savant
03-07-2011, 01:15 AM
It's actually true. Blacks do have higher levels of testosterone than whites by 3-19%. What's not true is that higher testosterone= necessarily more attractive to women. It's unusual for a man who's widely considered to be very attractive to be excessively "manly". Most of the men with the widest, most universal sex appeal are moderately "manly", rarely excessively so...

For example- Brad Pitt, George Clooney, James Dean, etc. All moderately masculine, none excessively so...

Where do you get that nonsense from?

Oh you're a liberal and believe that shit form the social left.....

There is no difference in testosterone.....that is idiotic. Each race is biologically in respect to chemical levels more or less the same in human form chemistry-wise. The racial differences are climate-based and hence due to that physically-based.

Blacks=no mountains, no snow, no farming, tons of sun via desert

Whites=tons of mountains, snow, tons of farming, moderate sun

Austin
03-07-2011, 01:26 AM
It's actually true. Blacks do have higher levels of testosterone than whites by 3-19%. What's not true is that higher testosterone= necessarily more attractive to women. It's unusual for a man who's widely considered to be very attractive to be excessively "manly". Most of the men with the widest, most universal sex appeal are moderately "manly", rarely excessively so...

For example- Brad Pitt, George Clooney, James Dean, etc. All moderately masculine, none excessively so...

It appears their substance abuse might have something to do with it.

Blacks in the United States have the highest prostate cancer rate in the world and nearly twice that of whites in the United States. The 2:1 black-to-white ratio in prostate cancer rates is already apparent at age 45 years, the age at which the earliest prostate cancer cases occur. This finding suggests that the factor(s) responsible for the difference in rates occurs, or first occurs, early in life. Testosterone has been hypothesized to play a role in the etiology of prostate cancer, because testosterone and its metabolite, dihydrotestosterone, are the principal trophic hormones that regulate growth and function of epithelial prostate tissue. This report gives the results of assays of circulating steroid hormone levels in white and black college students in Los Angeles, CA. Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher. Both these differences were statistically significant. Adjustment by analysis of covariance for time of sampling, age, weight, alcohol use, cigarette smoking, and use of prescription drugs somewhat reduced the differences. After these adjustments were made, blacks had a 15% higher testosterone level and a 13% higher free testosterone level. A 15% difference in circulating testosterone levels could readily explain a twofold difference in prostate cancer risk. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

Debaser11
03-07-2011, 02:31 AM
Not me, if I was desperate I'd look for the hottest Mexican online not some patsy-skinned chick.

The "little" tamale of Libre's dreams:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000177315/polls_LatinaLoverFatMexicanWoman_0028_857093_answe r_1_xlarge.jpeg

Debaser11
03-07-2011, 02:39 AM

By the same token I have heard that the Asian races tend to have more estrogen. This would seem to give some *partial* credence to Rushton's Mongoloid-->Caucasian-->Negro progression. Whites, being in the middle, are attracted to both races (depending on the gender) and vice versa while it's rare to ever see an Asian paired up with a black.

Magister Eckhart
03-07-2011, 08:56 AM

I don't understand that. I certainly agree that white women are on the whole vapid, self-obsessed, vain, and obnoxious, but we have loyalty to our culture to consider. And we as white males should not forget that we are largely to blame for this situation by letting our women get out of hand with all this feminising leftism. We have only ourselves to blame for increased miscegenation, feminism, and rampant sexual promiscuity by encouraging the behaviour in our daughters--often by something so simple as inaction. White men have been neglecting our duties as upstanding role-models and disciplinarians, and we're surprised when generation after generation of women turn into viragos and harlots of ever-increasing vulgarity.

Besides, it seems to me there's far more honour and dignity in putting a white shrew in her proper place than in neglecting one's cultural and racial responsibilities to find a proper and demure Asian, however superior we may believe the Asian specimen to be-- for nothing foreign is ever superior to anything native for any people anywhere.

Curtis24
03-07-2011, 04:18 PM
It appears their substance abuse might have something to do with it.

Blacks in the United States have the highest prostate cancer rate in the world and nearly twice that of whites in the United States. The 2:1 black-to-white ratio in prostate cancer rates is already apparent at age 45 years, the age at which the earliest prostate cancer cases occur. This finding suggests that the factor(s) responsible for the difference in rates occurs, or first occurs, early in life. Testosterone has been hypothesized to play a role in the etiology of prostate cancer, because testosterone and its metabolite, dihydrotestosterone, are the principal trophic hormones that regulate growth and function of epithelial prostate tissue. This report gives the results of assays of circulating steroid hormone levels in white and black college students in Los Angeles, CA. Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher. Both these differences were statistically significant. Adjustment by analysis of covariance for time of sampling, age, weight, alcohol use, cigarette smoking, and use of prescription drugs somewhat reduced the differences. After these adjustments were made, blacks had a 15% higher testosterone level and a 13% higher free testosterone level. A 15% difference in circulating testosterone levels could readily explain a twofold difference in prostate cancer risk. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

No, its because of evolution. High levels of testosterone is associated with higher risk taking, sexual promiscuity(having lots of sexual partners), self-interested behavior, drive to achieve social dominance, and muscularity. In the Negroid evolutionary environment(tropical climate with plenty of resources), all those things reproductively paid off.

In the white evolutionary environment(temperate climate), however, only moderate amounts of testosterone paid off for most people(though, you needed the leaders to have higher levels). And in the East Asian environment(cold temperatures with few resources), high testosterone behavior would be community-destroying.

Furthermore, you seem to be confusing "high testosterone = low intelligence". This is not true. Testosterone exists independently of intelligence. Most white women want both high testosterone as well as a high level of intelligence - which would be manifested in a military general or a CEO. The problem with blacks is that most have very low intelligence relative to whites, so that their "drive to achieve social dominance" and propensity for risk-taking manifest as criminality and obnoxious self-promotion.

One last thing: actors have been found to have higher than average levels of testosterone!
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2283592

Breedingvariety
03-08-2011, 10:40 AM
While I could find people of non European descent attractive, I could never date Sub- Saharan African or Dravidian or Australian Aborigine, nor could I find them attractive.

I think such view has more to do with "not wanting what you can't get", than with the fact, though it may be true, that white men are less masculine. To divert attention from their shortcomings they need to find shortcomings with white men. It's switching the label of low value.

There is no difference in testosterone.....that is idiotic.

No, its because of evolution. High levels of testosterone is associated with higher risk taking, sexual promiscuity(having lots of sexual partners), self-interested behavior, drive to achieve social dominance, and muscularity. In the Negroid evolutionary environment(tropical climate with plenty of resources), all those things reproductively paid off.

In the white evolutionary environment(temperate climate), however, only moderate amounts of testosterone paid off for most people(though, you needed the leaders to have higher levels). And in the East Asian environment(cold temperatures with few resources), high testosterone behavior would be community-destroying.
It's all about competition.

Masculinity is a positive trait in a man. If we accept out of Africa theory, then we can say there was more competition in origination areas than farther away. In remote areas selective pressures were weaker.

If we say masculinity and promiscuity are correlated and that masculinity is favored by women, then it follows in a long run masculine sex of population will become more masculine by masculine men having more children and being more successful with women.

Among Africans competition was heavily focused on fast reproduction. There was no strong need for men to care for their offspring as hot climate and plentiful of food made it possible to survive for children even if left without parents. Thus "African orphan child".

In far North survival required strong families. Having lots of children with multiple of women wouldn't bring evolutionary advantage, if children can't survive on their own or without father. So competitive emphasis is shifted towards fatherhood qualities of a man and away from pure masculinity. Also in such environment man has to undertake responsibilities when creating new family and life. He's not gonna be driven to take responsibility for first woman he meets. So competitive pressure is much increased among women which is focused on fertility and beauty. Thus beautiful Russian and Asian women and "nothing to write home about" Russian and Asian men.

In warlike environment competitive emphasis is shifted to vanquishment of foreign peoples. So it is about inter- tribe competition based many social and biological factors like general intelligence (for technology and strategy), social intelligence (for cooperation), physical strength (for battle hardiness), beauty (sexual attractiveness for opposite sex, which always is significant factor when choosing mates and victors win the right to choose mates first). Basically everything that makes man evolutionary successful.

But as aside note I think there is nothing more attractive for a woman than powerful men. Just think about all these rich schmucks with most beautiful women.

The Ripper
03-08-2011, 10:42 AM
This thread is an interesting insight in the American White Male psyche. Carry on. :D

Grumpy Cat
03-08-2011, 01:03 PM
This thread is an interesting insight in the American White Male psyche. Carry on. :D

Yeah it's such a chore for them to date white women. I guess I should apologize for existing. :coffee:

Magister Eckhart
03-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Yeah it's such a chore for them to date white women. I guess I should apologize for existing. :coffee:

Surely you can recognise that there are traits common to your kind that are undesirable and exceedingly frustrating with which to work in a relationship. I cannot believe that anyone could be delusional enough to believe that white women are without debilitating faults-- though I will say that the debilitating faults seem lesser than those among Negresses and various South American and Caribbean specimens.

Granted, what the debilitating faults of European and Euro-colonial women are is open to debate, and I'm sure a woman would have a very different view of what they are than a man, but I think we can generally agree that women seem overall more likely to be vapid and materialistic, more subject overall to the evils of consumerism than males (though I will admit that among more economically prosperous segments of the population, males can be especially vapid and consumeristic).

Of course, I don't expect most women to agree with my take on so-called "female empowerment" and the desirability of women who are keenly self-aware of their social role as women (though I praise those who can). However, I maintain that it can be accepted as generally true that among European and Euro-colonial women negative traits have been on the increase over the past several decades.

Mortimer
08-24-2014, 02:58 AM
http://img.qz.com/2013/11/ethnic-preferences2.png

do you think all races are interested in asian females, cant quiete believe that.

Bloodnigger
08-24-2014, 03:02 AM
It's online dating, the only non-hamplanets are probably the asian girls.

vibrant_
08-24-2014, 03:12 AM
I don't think this is indicative of dating in real life tbh

Arch Hades
08-24-2014, 03:21 AM
LOL @ Black men throwing Black women under the Bus like that.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-24-2014, 03:56 AM

It fits marriage patterns. To avoid confusion I'm speaking of real life marriages rather than virtual life marriages.

armenianbodyhair
08-24-2014, 03:59 AM
It's online dating, the only non-hamplanets are probably the asian girls.

Lmao

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-24-2014, 04:00 AM
do you think all races are interested in asian females, cant quiete believe that.

Asian women tend to be petite. Petite women are typically preferred by men. I remember not too long ago WogWhisperer mentioning there is a huge Asian fetish in the Bay area. Men don't want women bigger or of similar size than themselves.

zhaoyun
08-24-2014, 05:11 AM
Asian women tend to be petite. Petite women are typically preferred by men. I remember not too long ago WogWhisperer mentioning there is a huge Asian fetish in the Bay area. Men don't want women bigger or of similar size than themselves.

Keep in mind, that when people go on these sites and select by racial criteria, they do so based on the stereotypes in their head. So perhaps these results are an indication that most men do not exclude Asian females (because they think they are slender, feminine and ladylike based on the stereotypes in their mind), rather than being singularly focused on Asian women.

In the end, its really the individual that counts. I've seen tons of feminine, classy, demure women of all races and Asian females who were uncouth, vulgar and unattractive. That's why I dont operate based on stereotypes because by dismissing groups of people based on stereotypes, you miss out on meeting great individuals.

Kawaiine
08-24-2014, 05:16 AM
proud to be an east asian girl:D;)

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-24-2014, 05:28 AM
Keep in mind, that when people go on these sites and select by racial criteria, they do so based on the stereotypes in their head. So perhaps these results are an indication that most men do not exclude Asian females (because they think they are slender, feminine and ladylike based on the stereotypes in their mind), rather than being singularly focused on Asian women.

In the end, its really the individual that counts. I've seen tons of feminine, classy, demure women of all races and Asian females who were uncouth, vulgar and unattractive.

The people on these websites know what the women look like. They see the photos of the person before messaging. They don't have to make assumptions.

That's why I dont operate based on stereotypes because by dismissing groups of people based on stereotypes, you miss out on meeting great individuals.

You don't strike me as someone who would give a fat woman a chance because she might be a great individual, regardless of race.

alfieb
08-24-2014, 05:33 AM
LOL @ Black men throwing Black women under the Bus like that.

It's a fact. They are considered least desirable on average by a majority of men. That doesn't make them inferior, it's a matter of perception and taste.

Black women have a reputation, even with black men, as being domineering, demanding, and not very feminine.

zhaoyun
08-24-2014, 05:35 AM
The people on these websites know what the women look like. They see the photos of the person before messaging. They don't have to make assumptions.

You don't strike me as someone who would give a fat woman a chance because she might be a great individual, regardless of race.

Yeah, I wouldn't. But if I dismissed an entire race of women due to the fact that I think they are stereotypically fat, I might miss out on meeting a really physically fit woman of their race. Of course you may say you just don't like that race of women or don't find them attractive, and that's your right to a preference.

Anyways, regarding the results, I'll have to really look at the breakdown of that specific group to really understand the results. And re what you said about the existence of a major Asian fetish in San Francisco, yes, it definitely exists. In fact, it's quite annoying when you see Asian women who are actually pretty physically ugly, bitchy and unattractive in every way still get pandered to by decent quality guys who apparently have a "thing" for Asians.

Manifest Destiny
08-24-2014, 02:26 PM

I think it is.

I've known a lot of guys from every racial group and not a single one, other than some of the black guys, really preferred black women. Most of the non-black guys would admit that there are attractive black women out there, but most just didn't care for them as a group.

I've also never known a non-Asian woman who preferred Asian men.

Armand_Duval
08-24-2014, 02:30 PM
I would go on white and latinas and in second asians. blacks?.I dont think so.

Manifest Destiny
08-24-2014, 02:32 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't. But if I dismissed an entire race of women due to the fact that I think they are stereotypically fat, I might miss out on meeting a really physically fit woman of their race. Of course you may say you just don't like that race of women or don't find them attractive, and that's your right to a preference.

Anyways, regarding the results, I'll have to really look at the breakdown of that specific group to really understand the results. And re what you said about the existence of a major Asian fetish in San Francisco, yes, it definitely exists. In fact, it's quite annoying when you see Asian women who are actually pretty physically ugly, bitchy and unattractive in every way still get pandered to by decent quality guys who apparently have a "thing" for Asians.

My own observation has been that the most likely sufferers of Yellow Fever are:

1) Military men. Particularly sailors and marines who go for Filipinas.

2) Gamer nerds, who are obsessed with all things Asian.

3) Import car enthusiasts who think they need a big plastic wing and fart-can exhaust on their car and an Asian woman on their arm to achieve street-cred.

Immortal Technique
08-24-2014, 02:33 PM
I take everybody,don't give a fuck ,white womens love blackmans and other as well

Manifest Destiny
08-24-2014, 02:34 PM
I would go on white and latinas and in second asians. blacks?.I dont think so.

Is it for racial reasons, or do you just dislike the stereotypes about their personalities, as Alfie mentioned?

Immortal Technique
08-24-2014, 02:41 PM
mulatto girls are sexiest than everyone

Insuperable
08-24-2014, 02:42 PM
I find only white women attractive. Others just don't work on me.

Elsa
08-24-2014, 02:43 PM

I believe this study was conducted in America? Then it doesn't necessarily apply to other countries.

Wadaad
08-24-2014, 02:45 PM

Step aside Blonde cheerleaders, the Colonel Frank says Azns are the top prize!

Anyways...im surprised that it didnt follow that real life convention (yet insync with IRL for discriminating asian men and black women in America, which is a social construct)

Armand_Duval
08-24-2014, 02:47 PM
Is it for racial reasons, or do you just dislike the stereotypes about their personalities, as Alfie mentioned?

I agree with Alfie, I am normally not attracted to black ladies, I donno but most of them are a turn off for me, it is rare I feel attracted to a black woman, it only has happened me twice in my whole life, once it was this black stewardress in this airfrance flight I took from Madrid to Switzerland some years back, she was pretty and classy and when I saw her, her beauty and femenine manners, made me feel really attracted, the second one it was this nigerian woman which I saw on germany, she was black as fuck but with very soft and femenine features, not the typical rough negrid features.

I am normally, 90% of the time attracted to white and castizas (basically white with small native admixture) like these ones,

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?127142-People-amp-Places-of-Mexico/page2

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Step aside Blonde cheerleaders, the Colonel Frank says Azns are the top prize!

I'm only stating what every study I've seen on the subject keeps showing.

Anyways...im surprised that it didnt follow that real life convention (yet insync with IRL for discriminating asian men and black women in America, which is a social construct)

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Assimilated Asian females in the US marry out at extremely high rates. Asian men often complain about this trend. Black women rarely marry out. They often complain about their men chasing after other women.

Btw, physical features are not a social construct. Whether you call someone Black, Brown, Red, or Widget the label itself is irrelevant to the group having similar features that distinguishes it from other groups.

Beit El
08-24-2014, 03:07 PM

If you're fat, you're not a great individual by definition.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-24-2014, 03:07 PM
I agree with Alfie, I am normally not attracted to black ladies, I donno but most of them are a turn off for me, it is rare I feel attracted to a black woman, it only has happened me twice in my whole life, once it was this black stewardress in this airfrance flight I took from Madrid to Switzerland some years back, she was pretty and classy and when I saw her, her beauty and femenine manners, made me feel really attracted, the second one it was this nigerian woman which I saw on germany, she was black as fuck but with very soft and femenine features, not the typical rough negrid features.

I am normally, 90% of the time attracted to white and castizas (basically white with small native admixture) like these ones,

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?127142-People-amp-Places-of-Mexico/page2

Throughout my existence I've only known one White guy who was attracted to Black women. Strangely enough he never dated White women. He only liked to date Blacks, Indians, East Asians, etc. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a White guy with a Black woman.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-24-2014, 03:16 PM

Sometimes it's another issue rather than a lack of will power. I've known a woman who was a size 5 but gained a lot of weight within two year. Her doctor says it's a result of stress. Around the time she began putting on weight was when she started her position. She was gorgeous.

It goes both ways, though. I'be known of women who were obese in high school and lost the weight without changing their life style but that appears to be rarer than the above.

Other women become over weight when they can't adjust to the shift in their metabolism as they get older.

Wadaad
08-24-2014, 03:24 PM
Btw, physical features are not a social construct.

their premiums are.

Back when Asians in America werent westernized yet, they had a name for them as a phenomenon... the "Yellow Peril". Back then, there used to be anti-miscegenation laws preventing Chinese men marrying White women. Now that Asians have been substantially westernized (ie mentally colonized) their men are not seen as threats as much, and their women have become drawn and attracted to Western white men. Why? Because women have an innate ability to smell phony from the real deal, and they know no matter how westernized their own men become (afterall, Asians are even better at playing 'westerner' than Whites) they will always be 2nd fiddle to the real deal, the White man. This is why nowadays the biggest white supremacists are Asian women, and I've read and heard Asian women even say they cant see their men as sexual beings! They see them as brothers. If that is not an act of war on Asians, using their mind as a battlefield, I dont know what is.

This applies to all other westernized cultures...the White man is the ideal man, the benchmark.

XUTERO
08-24-2014, 03:29 PM
I believe this study was conducted in America? Then it doesn't necessarily apply to other countries.

From what I see here in Belgium, the same stereotypes seem to be a fact, even if every ethnic group tends to like his own genes more.

Bloodnigger
08-24-2014, 03:31 PM

Chubby chasers exist though they are few and it's a fetish as far as I know.

Then there are whalers and they use different instruments to carry out the job.

Beit El
08-24-2014, 03:36 PM
Chubby chasers exist though they are few and it's a fetish as far as I know.

Then there are whalers and they use different instruments to carry out the job.

'Chubby chasers' aren't a problem since you could argue that it's natural to be attracted to slightly 'fatter' women since women by nature are fatter than men and because when a woman's body fat percentage reaches below a certain level she becomes infertile.

Unfortunately 'chubby' and 'curvy' have been hijacked by whales who are too pathetic to confront themselves, so nowadays 'chubby' and 'curvy' mean 'grotesque whale'.

zhaoyun
08-24-2014, 05:03 PM
I think it is.

I've known a lot of guys from every racial group and not a single one, other than some of the black guys, really preferred black women. Most of the non-black guys would admit that there are attractive black women out there, but most just didn't care for them as a group.

I've also never known a non-Asian woman who preferred Asian men.

Well, I've actually met a lot of non-Black women who actively preferred Black women and also non-Asian women who actively preferred Asian men (I know this, because I'm considered a very handsome Asian man, so these women would tell me this). But yes, the ratios are much less than for the other preferences. Though honestly if most Asian guys were similar to me in looks and outlook, the number would be far higher.

zhaoyun
08-24-2014, 05:04 PM
My own observation has been that the most likely sufferers of Yellow Fever are:

1) Military men. Particularly sailors and marines who go for Filipinas.

2) Gamer nerds, who are obsessed with all things Asian.

3) Import car enthusiasts who think they need a big plastic wing and fart-can exhaust on their car and an Asian woman on their arm to achieve street-cred.

I think these are some of the major types that would strictly go for Asian women. But I think the reality is that most non-Asian men just do not exclude Asian women because of positive stereotypes, even if they do not strictly go for them.

zhaoyun
08-24-2014, 05:08 PM
their premiums are.

Back when Asians in America werent westernized yet, they had a name for them as a phenomenon... the "Yellow Peril". Back then, there used to be anti-miscegenation laws preventing Chinese men marrying White women. Now that Asians have been substantially westernized (ie mentally colonized) their men are not seen as threats as much, and their women have become drawn and attracted to Western white men. Why? Because women have an innate ability to smell phony from the real deal, and they know no matter how westernized their own men become (afterall, Asians are even better at playing 'westerner' than Whites) they will always be 2nd fiddle to the real deal, the White man. This is why nowadays the biggest white supremacists are Asian women, and I've read and heard Asian women even say they cant see their men as sexual beings! They see them as brothers. If that is not an act of war on Asians, using their mind as a battlefield, I dont know what is.

This applies to all other westernized cultures...the White man is the ideal man, the benchmark.

That's true to an extent. But I think it is over-exagerrated. The vast majority of Asian women I still see with Asian men. Even though there is a high outmarriage rate. But some of the phenomenon you are describing is true. I have usually been a loner and an individualist, and don't really try to be someone I'm not, and am pretty confident in who I am, (I'm actually far more Chinese than the average Chinese American in many ways, and far more American than the average Chinese American at the same time), so I've never had a problem attracting women at all.

Manifest Destiny
08-24-2014, 05:10 PM
I think these are some of the major types that would strictly go for Asian women. But I think the reality is that most non-Asian men just do not exclude Asian women because of positive stereotypes, even if they do not strictly go for them.

Sure, but I meant that response to the comment about fetishes for Asian women.

Manifest Destiny
08-24-2014, 05:22 PM
their premiums are.

There's nothing particularly shocking or diabolical about people growing up in a certain culture and adopting their views on beauty.

I'm probably considered more of a "catch" here in America than I would be in Japan, for example. Why? Because I'm not Japanese and likely wouldn't measure up to their expectations for physical appearance.

RMuller
08-24-2014, 06:31 PM
http://img.qz.com/2013/11/ethnic-preferences2.png

This is more realistic.

Hispanic preference when they out marry. 80% of the Hispanic partners are white when Hispanics out marry.
http://nortonbooks.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83534ac5b69e20134854d97b7970c-pi

White's preference to marry when it's interracial. Half of the white partners are Hispanic when whites out marry.
http://unsafeharbour.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/interracialmarriage-white-out.jpg

de Burgh II
08-24-2014, 07:07 PM
Racial preferences are in the eye of the beholder. Shaped by our very values and experiences as time progresses. Not everyone has the same "cup of tea" so to speak.

Wadaad
08-24-2014, 08:57 PM
There's nothing particularly shocking or diabolical about people growing up in a certain culture and adopting their views on beauty.

I'm probably considered more of a "catch" here in America than I would be in Japan, for example. Why? Because I'm not Japanese and likely wouldn't measure up to their expectations for physical appearance.

You'd be a bigger catch in Japan than you already are in America.

JacobSmith
08-24-2014, 11:22 PM
I'm only stating what every study I've seen on the subject keeps showing.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Assimilated Asian females in the US marry out at extremely high rates. Asian men often complain about this trend. Black women rarely marry out. They often complain about their men chasing after other women.

Btw, physical features are not a social construct. Whether you call someone Black, Brown, Red, or Widget the label itself is irrelevant to the group having similar features that distinguishes it from other groups.

Actually, American born Asian men are equally likely to marry Whites as American born Asian women. I think the discrimination against Asian men is due to "cultural differences". Black women, regardless of where they're born, rarely marry White men.

This online dating study showed that Asian men are sort of in "the middle" so to speak

zhaoyun
08-24-2014, 11:25 PM
Actually, American born Asian men are equally likely to marry Whites as American born Asian women. I think the discrimination against Asian men is due to "cultural differences". Black women, regardless of where they're born, rarely marry White men.

This online dating study showed that Asian men are sort of in "the middle" so to speak

Ive noticed this trend has been more common in the last decade or so as there are more and more Americanized Asian American males coming of age.

JacobSmith
08-24-2014, 11:32 PM
Yeah, I don't think White women discriminate against westernized Asian men...they grew up on decent diets so they're similar to Whites in height.

Question is: why don't White men marry Black women even if they live in the same culture?

JacobSmith
08-24-2014, 11:43 PM
Ive noticed this trend has been more common in the last decade or so as there are more and more Americanized Asian American males coming of age.

The interesting question is: why don't White men marry Black women even though they share a common culture?

RMuller
08-24-2014, 11:50 PM
You'd be a bigger catch in Japan than you already are in America.

Japanese women prefer Japanese men. That's why Japan has very few foreigners.

Japanese don't worship white people like the Filipinos.

Stacey
08-24-2014, 11:50 PM
Yeah, I don't think White women discriminate against westernized Asian men...they grew up on decent diets so they're similar to Whites in height.

Question is: why don't White men marry Black women even if they live in the same culture?

a lot of black women aren't open to dating any man thats not black, and black women are much different from white women and most white men prefer the way they look. black women have a low interracial rate with all races, and most only prefer black men. black women and white men couples get a lot of crap for dating eachother, way more than black men that date out. black women accept black men with other races especially if they are into the black culture.

Stacey
08-24-2014, 11:55 PM
Well, I've actually met a lot of non-Black women who actively preferred Black women and also non-Asian women who actively preferred Asian men (I know this, because I'm considered a very handsome Asian man, so these women would tell me this). But yes, the ratios are much less than for the other preferences. Though honestly if most Asian guys were similar to me in looks and outlook, the number would be far higher.

this is true, black women and asian men are always getting thrown under the bus. black women are seen as to aggressive and they say asian men are to feminine. stereotypes play a huge role in dating.

JacobSmith
08-24-2014, 11:55 PM
I just find it strange that people think Asian men are discriminated against because of physical features.
The only sort of "discrimination" I think Asian men face is due to cultural differences.

JacobSmith
08-24-2014, 11:57 PM
this is true, black women and asian men are always getting thrown under the bus. black women are seen as to aggressive and they say asian men are to feminine. stereotypes play a huge role in dating.

Well, according to this study and some other studies I saw, Black men are more discriminated against than Asian men when it comes to dating.

I also saw this other study that showed that American born Asian men were equally likely to marry Whites as American born Asian women.

Mortimer
08-25-2014, 12:24 AM

no it was conducted among online daters, online daters are everywhere around the world, im also a online dater, im registered on okcupid. i think okcupid took that survey

Mortimer
08-25-2014, 12:26 AM
This is more realistic.

Hispanic preference when they out marry. 80% of the Hispanic partners are white when Hispanics out marry.
http://nortonbooks.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83534ac5b69e20134854d97b7970c-pi

White's preference to marry when it's interracial. Half of the white partners are Hispanic when whites out marry.
http://unsafeharbour.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/interracialmarriage-white-out.jpg

thats marriage static of the usa, of course most partners would be hispanic because hispanic are largest group in usa after whites. the online dating survey probably has a method to even the distribution of races and find out the preferences, i dont know how they worked though to get the picture but probably they didnt put up 8 hispanic guys, 1 asian and 1 black so of course hispanic would have more chance to get a woman. it is probably more fair picture.

RMuller
08-25-2014, 06:27 AM
thats marriage static of the usa, of course most partners would be hispanic because hispanic are largest group in usa after whites. the online dating survey probably has a method to even the distribution of races and find out the preferences, i dont know how they worked though to get the picture but probably they didnt put up 8 hispanic guys, 1 asian and 1 black so of course hispanic would have more chance to get a woman. it is probably more fair picture.

Hispanic men don't out number black men 8-1 ratio as you claim.
This chart shows the non white pop. 135,669,867
Hispanic pop 50,477,594,Hispanics make up 37.21% of the non white pop. Black pop 38,929,319,blacks make up 28.69% of the non white pop.
Asian pop 14,674,252 ,asians make up 10.82% of the non white pop.
http://jobenomicsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/US-Demographic-Profile.jpg

Hispanic are 37.21% of the non white pop, Blacks are 28.69% non white pop, Asians are 10.82% of the non white pop.
Now look at out married data who whites married when marrying a non white..

Hispanics are 17.1% of the USA pop.

Blacks are 13.2% of the USA pop.

So there is no 8-1 ratio of Hispanic to black pop as you claim.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

Mortimer
08-25-2014, 06:30 AM
Hispanic men don't out number black men 8-1 ratio as you claim.
This chart shows the non white pop. 135,669,867
Hispanic pop 50,477,594,Hispanics make up 37.21% of the non white pop. Black pop 38,929,319,blacks make up 28.69% of the non white pop.
Asian pop 14,674,252 ,asians make up 10.82% of the non white pop.
http://jobenomicsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/US-Demographic-Profile.jpg

Hispanic are 37.21% of the non white pop, Blacks are 28.69% non white pop, Asians are 10.82% of the non white pop.
Now look at out married data

i didnt calculated it exactly but looks as if asians do better then hispanics especially asian females, if you look at how many they are and how many white men are married to them etc. also other race does well it seems. and hispanic can be white too if it is a white cuban or like that, it doesnt mean mestizo it can be black or triracial or with black ancestry

Mortimer
08-25-2014, 06:31 AM
silverknight is married to a white woman, he counts as hispanic white marriage too

RMuller
08-25-2014, 06:44 AM
i didnt calculated it exactly but looks as if asians do better then hispanics especially asian females, if you look at how many they are and how many white men are married to them etc.

Alot of the Asian women married to white men are military wives who meet in Asia.

also other race does well it seems. and hispanic can be white too if it is a white cuban or like that, it doesnt mean mestizo it can be black or triracial or with black ancestry

Cubans are only 2 million out of 50 million Hispanics. White Hispanics might number 3 million. Most Hispanics 80% are mestizos. The states with the highest interacial marraiges are in the SouthWest ,California and Hawaii.

You see Hispanics don't out number blacks 8-1 as you claimed.

Mortimer
08-25-2014, 10:51 AM
Alot of the Asian women married to white men are military wives who meet in Asia.

Cubans are only 2 million out of 50 million Hispanics. White Hispanics might number 3 million. Most Hispanics 80% are mestizos. The states with the highest interacial marraiges are in the SouthWest ,California and Hawaii.

You see Hispanics don't out number blacks 8-1 as you claimed.

i didnt claimed they outnumber blacks 8-1. it was a example why your conclusion would be wrong, it was exaggeration though. but hispanics are the largest minority group.

RMuller
08-25-2014, 07:21 PM
i didnt claimed they outnumber blacks 8-1. it was a example why your conclusion would be wrong, it was exaggeration though. but hispanics are the largest minority group.

Hispanics barely out number blacks.

Hispanics 17.1% US pop.

Blacks 13.2% of US pop.