PDA

View Full Version : Would you say that Arabs and people from Latin America look alike?

Congolese Rice
05-24-2018, 09:21 PM
Since i've read plenty of times that people mistake Arabian traits for Latino and vice versa, it's also said often that North Africans resemble Pardo's/Quadroons in some way so i would like to ask y'all, do you personally think Arabs look alike to Mestizos/Latinx people?

Personally i've also kind of had the same thing happen to me, i am more Arabian than i am Hispanic/Amerindian and SSA and there are aloot of people that say that i look Pardo/Puerto Rican or Brazilian. Then again there are also alot of people that say i resemble Egyptians and North African Arabs alot, there are also people that say i look very Syrian or just Bedouin or Yemeni etc, you get the point.

So what's your opinion on the matter?

Marmara
05-24-2018, 09:24 PM
Some resemlance with Mulattas perhaps; however, some Arabs also look South European.

Acubens
05-24-2018, 09:27 PM
Which kind of Arabs?

North Africans can overlap with pardos imo. Levantine Arabs are generally whiter than Latinos, approaching South Euros.

Congolese Rice
05-24-2018, 09:27 PM
Some resemlance with Mulattas perhaps; however, some Arabs also look South European.

I can agree on that yeah. I personally can see why people say they look Latino/Latina because both populations look very alike in terms of phenotype, that's probably because both are not 100% Pure aka mixed (unless we are talking about true Amerindians and Bedouins but we arent haha) And both usually have dark brown to black hair, thick eyebrows, dark eyes, thick eyelashes, and a broad warming smile. Which is also probably the reason people say i also look Latino or Egyptian i think.

Congolese Rice
05-24-2018, 09:37 PM
Which kind of Arabs?

North Africans can overlap with pardos imo. Levantine Arabs are generally whiter than Latinos, approaching South Euros.

Arabs as in the Arabian Peninsula including Egypt and North Africa. And yeah, probably also the reason why people think i look North African personally because i have 21% black african ancestry and the rest being mixed south/west europe and Arabian/Asian.

And yeah i could agree on that, i think Levantine Arabs tend to look very Southern European especially around the coasts, i also noticed alot of Syrians and Lebanese are actually pretty light compared to other arab populations.

tekken999
05-24-2018, 09:39 PM
I would definitely say so, at least for puerto ricans

happycow
05-24-2018, 09:39 PM
they can yes

Acubens
05-24-2018, 09:40 PM
And yeah i could agree on that, i think Levantine Arabs tend to look very Southern European especially around the coasts, i also noticed alot of Syrians and Lebanese are actually pretty light compared to other arab populations.

Yeah, but some of them still can pass as mixed Latinos, Indians, North Africans, Gulf Arabs.

Congolese Rice
05-24-2018, 09:41 PM
I would definitely say so, at least for puerto ricans

I agree with that yeah, however i also see that Arabs have distinguished traits that make them look "Arab" and not another population, like they have some specific strong Semitic look to them that others might confuse for Hispanic/Latino but i think their features are too strong. I think Latinos generally have a bit softer caucasoid features rather than the typical arab. Then again people that aren't used to seeing alot of Latinos and Arabs wont see a difference xD

Congolese Rice
05-24-2018, 09:43 PM
they can yes

I would agree on that yeah. Can you personally tell Arabian traits and Hispanic traits apart though? Like you can you tell if someone is from Latin America or the Arabian Peninsula?

happycow
05-24-2018, 09:52 PM
I would agree on that yeah. Can you personally tell Arabian traits and Hispanic traits apart though? Like you can you tell if someone is from Latin America or the Arabian Peninsula?

Personally yes I can tell them apart.

Congolese Rice
05-24-2018, 09:53 PM
Personally yes I can tell them apart.

That's nice haha, tbh sometimes i also have difficulties telling them apart. Especially if the person is a swarthy Moroccan/Algerian, gets you thinking for a while before you can make a good conclusion xD

Carlito's Way
05-24-2018, 10:42 PM
lots of mexicans look middle eastern, some even very stereotypical

Dominicanese
05-24-2018, 10:43 PM
sometimes

Congolese Rice
05-24-2018, 10:44 PM
lots of mexicans look middle eastern, some even very stereotypical

I figured something like dat yeah, don't alot of Mexicans also have some additional Lebanese/Syrian admixture? im not sure but that's something i read somewhere. It's probably not ALOT in most Mexicans but i think the admixture could also be there

Congolese Rice
05-24-2018, 10:48 PM
sometimes

Jup i do agree on that too, like some Latinos give me that typical Arabian admixture vibe and others just look very clearly European/Hispanic admixed and it shows well in their pheno aswell, idk its a odd case. Then again Latino is a veryyyy broad term and all Latinos are and can be very different, one latino is blonde haired, the other has black hair and dark skin, the other looks asiatic, etc.

Carlito's Way
05-24-2018, 10:49 PM
I figured something like dat yeah, don't alot of Mexicans also have some additional Lebanese/Syrian admixture? im not sure but that's something i read somewhere. It's probably not ALOT in most Mexicans but i think the admixture could also be there

its Sephardi jew

these are common phenotypes among the mexican mestizo population
http://i.imgur.com/LoTBxBo.jpg

the stereotypical one
http://i.imgur.com/h2zcqAZ.jpg

Congolese Rice
05-24-2018, 10:51 PM
its Sephardi jew

these are common phenotypes among the mexican mestizo population
http://i.imgur.com/LoTBxBo.jpg

the stereotypical one
http://i.imgur.com/h2zcqAZ.jpg

Well damn, both look very Arabian to me imo, like both have the typical thick hairy black eyebrows, thick eyelashes, and a like pretty semitic appearance to me

Carlito's Way
05-24-2018, 11:04 PM
Well damn, both look very Arabian to me imo, like both have the typical thick hairy black eyebrows, thick eyelashes, and a like pretty semitic appearance to me

also this guy in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeduGftifGw

Black Panther
05-24-2018, 11:07 PM
Brown people all look the same.

Congolese Rice
05-25-2018, 10:05 AM
also this guy in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeduGftifGw

yeah true, he could definitely be sephardi or part lebanese to me

Congolese Rice
05-25-2018, 10:07 AM
Brown people all look the same.

no they really dont, thats like the same as saying all asians and europeans look alike cuz they don't.

Mestizos have traits that make them stand out from other europeans and asiatic groups yet might look similar to people who have nearly the same components as them, for example half spanish and half japanese will just look like a mestizo, half italian and half arab will most likely also resemble some mestizos.

but then again i personally can tell North africans apart from other Arabs and most Arabs from mestizos and etc

Gangrel
05-25-2018, 10:12 AM
Not that often but it does happen

Zroota
05-25-2018, 12:56 PM
Some yes, some no.

Arabs tend to have really large eyes. I wouldn't say that Mestizos have big eyes.

Congolese Rice
05-25-2018, 01:40 PM
Some yes, some no.

Arabs tend to have really large eyes. I wouldn't say that Mestizos have big eyes.

That's something i also noticed yeah, its probably cuz Arabs don't have very deepset eyes and or alot of fat on their eyelids/around their eyes but yeah. If that's true i wonder why alot of people say i look Arab then, i have small-medium sized eyes, especially when i laugh i turn into a chinese XD

rein
06-27-2018, 03:35 PM
Generally no.

Jana
06-27-2018, 03:37 PM
Triracials from Latin America would fit best as Roma overseas.

Abdelnour
06-27-2018, 03:37 PM
I think North African and Southern Arabians can look superficially similar to Caribbean Hispanics, due to the combination of Med and SSA, but generally they don't lookalike.

Myanthropologies
06-27-2018, 03:39 PM
I think some Turks, Azeris, Iranians, and Afghans have a look that could be taken for castizo or mestizo, but for the most part they don't.

Similarly, some North Africans and Levantines sometimes look mulatto, but for the most part they dont.

Congolese Rice
06-29-2018, 12:49 PM
I think some Turks, Azeris, Iranians, and Afghans have a look that could be taken for castizo or mestizo, but for the most part they don't.

Similarly, some North Africans and Levantines sometimes look mulatto, but for the most part they dont.

lol, seems fair. people usually tend to say i either look mestizo or arab. i dont know why they say arab but there must be something in my features that lets them say so xD

Congolese Rice
06-29-2018, 12:51 PM
I think North African and Southern Arabians can look superficially similar to Caribbean Hispanics, due to the combination of Med and SSA, but generally they don't lookalike.

do you think the opposite also counts? that caribbean hispanics can look southern arabian or NA? since my mom is caribbean and my dad is american and i ONLY have 33% arab ancestry i wonder why i look so arab to some people, its weird tbh. 33% is not enough to completely see in your phenotype and arab is a caucasoid population. so someone who would be half arab and half european can easily be mistaken for a eastern european or balkan.

i never even knew Steve Jobs was half Syrian till i read it online xD

Tauromachos
06-29-2018, 12:57 PM
No way Dude

Congolese Rice
06-29-2018, 02:40 PM
No way Dude

personally i would agree. some people mistake Arabs for Mestizos and or Indians though. And the opposite also happens most likely.

In my case it's people who either say i DONT look Arab/Orientalid AT ALL, or people who say that if people cannot see the MENA influence in me are idiots. its left or right in my case xD

also had someone saying that i looked half semitic half british, i was also told that i could pass for Afghan and or Iranian and that i had a ambigious west asian face.

idk lol, i think people need to get better at classifying because in general Americans and especially americans and the dutch, not only white people are really bad at telling people apart.

Do you have black hair? are you brown? do you have big eyes and thick eyelashes? MEXICAN!!! xD goddamn and the worst part is that aint even a joke its true asf

Catarinense1998
06-29-2018, 02:46 PM
Amerindian influence does New Worlders (not all) look atypical in Arabia.

Maguzanci
09-06-2018, 03:42 PM
Yes they can look like. This Berber or Arabian looking Andid footballer from Peru is a good example: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?253560-Classify-this-MENA-looking-Peruvian-football-player

Also this Yemeni Jew can easily pass as a Pueblid Amerindian from Mexico: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?243466-Classify-Yemeni-jew

VigVagKesalt
02-22-2020, 07:33 PM
Only mixed Middle Easterners can overlap with Latin Americans (which a large chunk of Middle Easterners are mixed ~30%).

They both are a product of mongrelization hence looking similar. Mixed Middle Easterners are almost always Muslims but of course not all of them some of Muslims are pure Middle Easterners.

For example it's impossible to find a Latin American that looks like the Armenoid phenotype. Any person with negroid flat nose can get mistaken for Latin American since this nose gives non-Caucasoid vibe.

Fortunately I was blessed with a narrow Caucasoid nose.

Nassbean
02-22-2020, 07:35 PM
Only mixed Middle Easterners can overlap with Latin Americans (which a large chunk of Middle Easterners are mixed ~30%).

They both are a product of mongrelization hence looking similar. Mixed Middle Easterners are almost always Muslims but of course not all of them some of Muslims are pure Middle Easterners.

For example it's impossible to find a Latin American that looks like the Armenoid phenotype. Any person with negroid flat nose can get mistaken for Latin American since this nose gives non-Caucasoid vibe.

Fortunately I was blessed with a narrow Caucasoid nose.

Ironic coming from a Jew probably one of the most mixed ethnicity

VigVagKesalt
02-22-2020, 07:46 PM
Ironic coming from a Jew probably one of the most mixed ethnicity

Aren't you one of these people who think Latinos look like North Africans?

Nassbean
02-22-2020, 07:52 PM
Aren't you one of these people who think Latinos look like North Africans?

nope

VigVagKesalt
02-22-2020, 08:00 PM
nope

You said that you look like them in your classification thread.

Common dude.

That is the same thing as saying you're a mixed mutt.

Nassbean
02-22-2020, 08:15 PM
You said that you look like them in your classification thread.

Common dude.

That is the same thing as saying you're a mixed mutt.

that's because Everyone was saying i look like a latino but in the same answer I said that i look different and very north african. Moreover latinos are maybe mixed and their mixtures can make them looking like some of us but it doesn't automatically imply that we have the same mixtures or that we're as mixed as them

VigVagKesalt
02-22-2020, 08:18 PM
that's because Everyone was saying i look like a latino but in the same answer I said that i look different and very north african. Moreover latinos are maybe mixed and their mixtures can make them looking like some of us but it doesn't automatically imply that we have the same mixtures or that we're as mixed as them

Getting mistaken for Latino happens when you don't have Caucasoid features.

I think you're genetically 20% SSA that contributed to that look.

Overall, I don't think there's resemblance and they resemble the most their Iberian kin. Culturally Latinos are like Iberians and genetically closest to them.

Nassbean
02-22-2020, 08:22 PM

Overall, I don't think there's resemblance and they resemble the most their Iberian kin. Culturally Latinos are like Iberians and genetically closest to them.

yes i'm actually 45% ssa and I'm not caucasoid I tend to be more on the negroid side

Trouble
02-22-2020, 08:44 PM

Not at all, I don’t have Caucasoid features but I never get mistaken as that either. In fact looking more caucasoid to an extent makes it more likely to be mistaken as Latino

Gauthier
05-02-2020, 01:29 PM
Like others have stated, some do look alike, others not so much.

I think these Mexicanos could pass in the Middle East.

https://i.imgur.com/qJd8mVa.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3cizQhk.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/VJQZroc.jpg

IrisSelene
05-02-2020, 01:35 PM
it really depends... most of the time if i mistake latinos for something else, it's usually as southeast asian like filipino or indonesian tbh. Not arab lmao

I even thought my bf and his mom were filipino. I guess it depends on the country and the mix, but yeah, to me most look southeast asian or west asian, and the ones who are more native maybe central asian.

Gauthier
05-04-2020, 01:43 AM
it really depends... most of the time if i mistake latinos for something else, it's usually as southeast asian like filipino or indonesian tbh. Not arab lmao

I even thought my bf and his mom were filipino. I guess it depends on the country and the mix, but yeah, to me most look southeast asian or west asian, and the ones who are more native maybe central asian.

Really? Filipinos have a mongoloid phenotype. Most latinos in Spain come from predominantly amerindian countries(Peru, Ecuador) that have a very distinct look to them.

Pro.crasti.nation
05-04-2020, 01:46 AM
Huge and varied populations to compare but, generally speaking, there are large - superficial - overlaps.

Also, large Arab contingent in Argentina, iirc. Carlos Menem was partially (fully?) Arab, no? So obviously there's that.

IrisSelene
05-04-2020, 01:48 AM
Really? Filipinos have a mongoloid phenotype. Most latinos in Spain come from predominantly amerindian countries(Peru, Ecuador) that have a very distinct look to them.I think that's why. I'm mostly used to Peruvians, Bolivians, Uruguayans, Argentinians and Chileans.

The Bolivians I've met looked very amerindian and black.

Most Uruguayans and Argentines looked mostly European or somewhat MENA. Though, one Argentinian woman looks very SSA. Mainly bc of her pigmentation bc she's very dark.

I know one Chilean, the argentine woman's husband, and he looks quite European to me.

And the Peruvians to me all I've met looked either heavily amerindian or southeast Asian lmao

Enviado desde mi CLT-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Trouble
05-04-2020, 04:24 AM
Its not very common for latinos to look SE Asian

Swarthy_Syndicate
02-21-2021, 12:08 AM
IMO they look nothing alike. Middle Easterners and South Asians generally have much harsher/stronger features compared to Latin Americans, and are much more Caucasoid in appearance.

The only Latin Americans that COULD pass as MENA-like would be certain Mexicans, Brazilians, and Cubans. The rest of them look either Filipino or Indigenous mixed.

Parça do Neymar
02-21-2021, 01:11 AM
There's an overlap, but individuals with a stereotypical "Semitic" appearance wouldn't pass very well.

This Syrian can pass here without any problem:

https://s2.glbimg.com/Mi1PMlYXlyt5C91VjDnG8GOVr1k=/512x320/smart/e.glbimg.com/og/ed/f/original/2019/01/22/kaysar01.jpg

This Yemeni doesn't look foreign either:

https://img.lovehabibi.com/620301/m/1911261441094046.jpg

This Lebanese looks atypical in comparison to most Brazilians with the exception of some of our own Levantines:

https://i.ibb.co/YjqKZPG/93d0a3b2935aa79f5d6ba447cf793ded.jpg

Alexandro
02-21-2021, 01:31 AM
It depends. Latino is a broad term, but there is some overlap, especially in countries that received immigration from MENA countries, yes.

Jon96
02-21-2021, 01:41 AM
They'd always be overlap. There is no average Latino phenotype. Someone who looks full Balck, South Euro, MENA or Native can easily be mistaken as Latino.

That being said, on average Arabs don't look Latino. Yesterday I saw a thread that said Gulf Arabs look Indian. Some people are clueless on TA lol.

Jon96
02-21-2021, 01:44 AM
IMO they look nothing alike. Middle Easterners and South Asians generally have much harsher/stronger features compared to Latin Americans, and are much more Caucasoid in appearance.

The only Latin Americans that COULD pass as MENA-like would be certain Mexicans, Brazilians, and Cubans. The rest of them look either Filipino or Indigenous mixed.

South Asians have weaker features than even MENAs let alone Latinos. Native Americans have exceptional bone structure usually especially cheekbones.

"The rest of them look Filipino". No they don't LMAO.

Chaos One
02-21-2021, 01:44 AM
Well, by personal experience, no.

lustermoo
02-21-2021, 03:33 AM
There’s more of an overlap with Maghrebis and South Americans, for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lustermoo
02-21-2021, 03:34 AM
There’s more of an overlap with North Africans and South Americans, for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LorenzoSpitaleri
02-21-2021, 01:07 PM
Only North Africans who are mediterranean and/or black, but the arab-admixed ones have a different look

Swarthy_Syndicate
02-21-2021, 09:44 PM
South Asians have weaker features than even MENAs let alone Latinos. Native Americans have exceptional bone structure usually especially cheekbones.

"The rest of them look Filipino". No they don't LMAO.

Don't know about that first part IMO. A LOT of South Asians I've seen tend to have deep set eyes with protruding mouths and noses. MENA's are the same with slightly lighter skin/curlier hair.

Obviously Native Americans/Mongoloids have the highest cheekbones, there is no debate around that whatsoever.

And finally, yes, a whole lot of them do. The average Filipino face looks exceptionally similar to many Hispanic criminals I've seen on TV who've been arrested. Not saying they are the SAME, but that it would take a while to find a more similar-looking specimen across other populations.

Jon96
02-21-2021, 11:09 PM
Don't know about that first part IMO. A LOT of South Asians I've seen tend to have deep set eyes with protruding mouths and noses. MENA's are the same with slightly lighter skin/curlier hair.

Obviously Native Americans/Mongoloids have the highest cheekbones, there is no debate around that whatsoever.

And finally, yes, a whole lot of them do. The average Filipino face looks exceptionally similar to many Hispanic criminals I've seen on TV who've been arrested. Not saying they are the SAME, but that it would take a while to find a more similar-looking specimen across other populations.

So your reference population is a few criminals you've seen on TV and the handful you've had exposure to... That sounds like anecdotal evidence more than anything.

Suinthila
02-21-2021, 11:20 PM
Absolutely. They both got two legs, two arms, a head... in it two ears, two eyes, a nose with two holes, a mouth with teeth, a tongue....

Renekton
02-21-2021, 11:38 PM
Not really

HectorOfTroy
02-21-2021, 11:55 PM
No. Arabs look distinctly semitic. A guy like Omar Borkan could never pass in latin america

Gauthier
02-22-2021, 12:44 AM
No. Arabs look distinctly semitic. A guy like Omar Borkan could never pass in latin america

Don't see much of a difference between your boy and northern mexican boxing enthusiast Jesus Almada.

https://i.imgur.com/gGPHUbU.png

https://i.imgur.com/O2ofMNu.png

Zanzibar
02-22-2021, 01:42 AM

Looks like you don't really know how Philippinos and Latinos even look like if you the average Pinoy looks so similar to the many of those you seen on TV.

HectorOfTroy
02-26-2021, 02:37 AM
Don't see much of a difference between your boy and northern mexican boxing enthusiast Jesus Almada.

https://i.imgur.com/gGPHUbU.png

https://i.imgur.com/O2ofMNu.png

Omar looks distinctly Levantine/Semitic, the other guy has a short bracheycephalic flatter face and different nose, pretty big difference. That boxer guy looks more like turkish or something rather than arab. We don't know his ancestry, he might have North African admixture. Omar does not look latino, if anyone saw him they would correctly assume he's from the middle east.

Swarthy_Syndicate
04-19-2021, 06:57 AM
Latinos have tiny eyes. Arabs and South Asians have massive bulging ones. Also hairier eyebrows/pointier nose.

samario
04-19-2021, 06:03 PM
Unless you are referring to Latin Americans of Levantine heritage... No, they don’t look alike.

samario
04-19-2021, 06:04 PM
This question is a bit tricky because Latin Americans come from many different backgrounds. Same applies to Arab-speaking people.

Chocolate_Hound
05-16-2021, 06:49 AM
I can usually tell more by attitude/behavior than appearance TBH. Arabs are colder and rarely smile. I feel they are less culturally compatible with whites than Latinos are. Latinos are still Christian and they speak a European language. Even African-Americans are more compatible with whites than the monkeys I’ve seen in Middle East/South Asia.

Uranous
05-16-2021, 01:53 PM
Because he vave similaries combinations (Caucasoid med , with sub saharan or Mongoloid admixture) and amerindid have armenoid natrually strain .

Chocolate_Hound
06-19-2021, 04:24 AM
At first glance they sometimes look similar, but in general no. The nose and eyes are different. Latin Americans generally look Amerindian-influenced while Arabs have a Semitic look.

Rafael Passoni
06-19-2021, 06:52 AM
They do not, really.

winter_rose
06-19-2021, 10:34 AM
No, people only make mistakes between them is mostly because of coloring and in some countries latinos are more common or some countries arabs are more common (so many latinos would get mistaken for arabs in Europe) so they share coloring and latinos generally have also some caucasoid features or act like more mixed arabs (like african mixed arabs f.e Egyptians , coastal yemenis with visible ssa) are majority
Majority middle easteners have much sharper features than latinos, women specially look different since often times latino women have roundish faces while arab women have skinnier faces

since people speak about Arabians , here are actual ethnic arabian women(not all people from gulf are ethnically arabian and some of them dont even have middle eastern ancestry )

Ameerah al Taweel

https://demotix.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/ameera-al-taweel.jpg

Loujain al-Hathloul

https://www.shethepeople.tv/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/1280.jpg

and her sisters

https://media.alalamtv.net/uploads/855x495/2019/05/03/155685690622826000.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zvIj-oinl8o/maxresdefault.jpg

Salwa Alzahrani

https://www.eremnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/9-43.jpg

ghada almutairi

https://globalwomensforumdubai.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Dr-Ghada2.jpg

Mariam Alkharafi

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/36/9a/96/369a9651c7932357eb2503bd30951f2c.jpg

deena aljuhani

https://fashionweekdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/GettyImages-612673278.jpg

Aisha Al-Qahtani

https://www.albawaba.com/sites/default/files/styles/default/public/2020-12/Ej5i6WLXYAAcjAF.jpg?itok=WIVzt4Wi

amal alshahrani

https://layalina.com/site-images/sites/default/files/prod/video/c/c/385894/a706deabc554894770285e246f0d7af9677c60dc-251220120140.jpg?preset=v3.0_620XDYN&save-png=1&rnd=1.1.0

Faiza Al-Kharafi

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nKNUXOlwhxc/hqdefault.jpg

Hind Althani

https://www.iloveqatar.net/public/images/news/qatar-is-striving-to-achieve-self-sufficiency-sheikha-hind/_760x500_clip_center-center_none/shikha-Hind.jpg

Mayssa Althani

https://alarab.qa/get/maximage/20150401_1427903622-56716.jpg

Roaa Alqahtani

https://www.tiktok.com/api/img/?itemId=6868075637660224774&location=0

dania alsaleh

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RpYvHzoHlFo/maxresdefault.jpg

Wejdan Alsaleh

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECxh8bPXsAARfEV.jpg

Deema Alsaleh

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9c/85/60/9c856030b10c34f6e0237a5099101fac.jpg

together

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EP1XR378f28/maxresdefault.jpg

Aseel Omran

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Aseel_omran.jpg

Daugthers of Dubai ruler whose mother is his cousin

https://i0.wp.com/i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/7c/c2/6a7cc2f6b75a17ddf9dd4626f37c8a89.jpg?w=215
https://64.media.tumblr.com/5a0373d78f3b2ccde63684e5c071575d/tumblr_inline_o9hke7bO9S1t0x7x2_640.jpg
https://maryam-al-maktoum.surrealistnonoyama.online/img/maryam-al-maktoum-3.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a7/34/c1/a734c1fa2d970ab474a612e6655c792b.png
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeF2eXL9WqyxRWAUxHzrUQemXCWXT1o kM20X9B36gVuNOnEWpEGKrVyByh9KoyqJJv86Y&usqp=CAU

Beljfla sisters

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hbz.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/03/54bb8d1b6d59c_-_hbz-the-list-dubai-lead-xl.jpg

Yemeni women from less mixed area, there are areas in yemen where people have very obvious african admixture , so afro latinos will overlap with them for obvious reasons

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tQiyq0gMhF0/maxresdefault.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RooeGVkTzD4/maxresdefault.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ihwrvvHpHbA/maxresdefault.jpg

Areej Alkharafi

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aEPBd8HjbpQ/Sg3VUpj9q2I/AAAAAAAABuk/orUOUJFREZo/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/Abwab.bmp

Bodour Al qasimi

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/93/Sheikha_Bodour_Al_Qasimi_-_March_2018_%28cropped%29.png

Lubna Alqasimi

https://www.ecssr.ae/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/52-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A-2.jpg

Ibtisam Al-Shehri

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/content.argaamnews.com/357d3caa-c1a1-4d89-beb6-84fcbd97eeb2.jpg

Meshael Alayban

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2013/07/Saudi-Human-Trafficck_Horo-640x400.jpg

Lubna Olayan

https://ksaency.com/articles/photos/a1607284259944a_%D9%85%D9%86%20%D9%87%D9%8A%20%D9% 84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%89%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D9 %8A%D8%A7%D9%86.jpg

Hutham Olayan

https://dhow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Hutham-Olayan-elected-to-IBM-Board-of-Directors.jpg

while here is Saudi princess who has mixed race ancestry and looks like your average latina, her father is half black

reema bint bandar

https://masralarabia.net/images/thumbs/850/203015a737924f0aef391fd0f3d62256.jpg

Some Arabian men

https://alwatanalan.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/1bace536-c228-4936-b424-5f8a03a6de9c.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/O6ZvVdD_v1Y/maxresdefault.jpg
https://layalina.awicdn.com/site-images/sites/default/files/prod/event/70941/%D8%B2%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%81-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A-479751.jpg?preset=v3.0_1200xDYN&save-png=1&rnd=7.2.0&croptop=1
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-H0BnT60d74/maxresdefault.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2VQppA2iiQU/maxresdefault.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pxyRabzJm6E/maxresdefault.jpg
http://www.alrassxp.com/uploaded36/60311/61376306070.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/C8kdqIV.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eub8F9IXUAAP_KM.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kR4tBpXsDmk/maxresdefault.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iIcVWvhImYU/maxresdefault.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/J4JOv1k5VZI/maxresdefault.jpg
https://www.nhawand.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/0-70.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HlTBqd15jKg/maxresdefault.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Fx3NzgjY8Jc/VNN_p-VqKMI/AAAAAAAABsg/elwIu0SWPdo/s1600/IMG_2769.JPG
https://www.ikhaledphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_1812-2.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZpOThLMzMwg/VNN-oz7KeCI/AAAAAAAABlk/6ASaWeCNct4/s1600/IMG_2751.JPG
https://layalina.awicdn.com/site-images/sites/default/files/prod/event/143775/حفل-زفاف-حمود-محمد-السبيعي-980413.jpg?preset=v3.0_1200xDYN&save-png=1&rnd=7.2.0&croptop=1
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rNn80M8Sj_k/VSkz9Pc65wI/AAAAAAAAJk8/Q8D5Am0c2SM/s1600/IMG_6816.JPG
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZfC2AG8GJsQ/maxresdefault.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xD8rJtEsTDU/maxresdefault.jpg
https://thmanyah.com/media/media/2020/12/2Q1A8171.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0V71XTKR4eE/maxresdefault.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/O0o2DLv3xlk/maxresdefault.jpg

winter_rose
06-19-2021, 10:36 AM
while here are latinos, they got more wide round faces, eyes that are further apart, less deep set eyes etc , women hardly overlap

Puerto Rico

https://aguadilla.inter.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/IMG-20181012-WA0000-2.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5CWpQ-U58pA/maxresdefault.jpg
https://aguadilla.inter.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/20181019_105013-2.jpg

Dominicans

https://icm.mil.do/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/DSC05298.jpg
http://primermomento.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Frente-Amplio-1024x824.jpg

Mexico

https://live.staticflickr.com/8130/30013399531_6a109924d9_o.jpg
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48294581692_b37a18ac0d_o.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aXwMBB-n61I/VCSTVGniqzI/AAAAAAAAOt8/wKHyoafb_tU/s1600/Jóvenes%2Bfortalecerán%2Bla%2Bcultura%2Bturística% 2BEsteban%2B(1).jpg
http://mediosuag.mx/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Mostrando-con-orgullo-su-credencial-de-egresados.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EIA4uf5U4AALBS9.jpg
https://www.lomejordetamaulipas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/AUTTTT.jpg
https://live.staticflickr.com/2573/5716225310_d87cdd007c_b.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-I2SGlrKsUaI/VMhh073PetI/AAAAAAAAUb8/fbUF4sS5jBM/s1600/IMG_0490.JPG
https://portal.ucol.mx/content/micrositios/210/image/1(9).jpg
https://rosyramales.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/nacy-ortiz-y-rector-eduardo-bautista.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dei58AxVQAA3GVJ.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4AuZYiCOUvI/VVztZVRRIMI/AAAAAAAAErs/3GCtJS7LdMI/s1600/DSC_0083.JPG

Salvadorians

their president has Palestinian ancestry Nayib Bukele

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2019/06/07/14/el-salvador-president.jpg?width=982&height=726&auto=webp&quality=75

while his father was fully Palestinian

https://i1.wp.com/24horassv.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Salvadoren%CC%83os-conmemoran-natalicio-de-Armando-Bukele-padre-del-Presidente-Nayib-Bukele.jpg?fit=1162%2C600&ssl=1

his mother and father, her mother is not Palestinian

https://scontent-hel3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/108246554_3146551938769853_1606088116775154753_n.j pg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=T9wzA-qXkm0AX-75Tto&_nc_ht=scontent-hel3-1.xx&oh=f29f01aaaecb5f39a0c3ce5a2fa032d3&oe=60D25996
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_hHf8WVwAA_5ni.jpg

here are average Salvadorians

https://elfaro.net/get_img?ImageWidth=2000&ImageHeight=1333&ImageId=29365
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EClVkijW4AAdyFi.jpg
http://www.adessantamarta.sv/images/programa_acompanamiento/becas/1.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9YjrYZX4AIo_Yb.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DG4hco9XgAApE-W.jpg
https://elcierredigital.com/images/carpeta_relacionados/2020/04/28/md/10176_maras-salvador_tinima20140325_1010_5.jpg

Panamanians

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/l4iaZwDL0kI/maxresdefault.jpg
https://dircentrosregionales.up.ac.pa/sites/default/files/inline-images/admisi%C3%B3n_2.JPG

Colombians

http://gaunal.medellin.unal.edu.co/moycot/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/P_20171207_121952.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vLlD8hylDFg/maxresdefault.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/THoAhKUEMiU/maxresdefault.jpg
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/PWP7F2/bogota-colombia-17th-oct-2018-students-in-bogota-colombia-protesting-against-the-president-ivan-duques-government-public-education-budget-for-the-year-2019-credit-luis-gomezalamy-live-news-PWP7F2.jpg
https://atletismoantioquia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/MQH_1195-copia.jpg
https://www.purdue.edu/colombia/newsletters/images/august2016/WorkshopII.jpg
https://www.bancodealimentos.org.co/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/1.jpg