PDA

View Full Version : The Religion of Northern France Before Christianity

Psychonaut
02-23-2009, 11:44 PM
De la religion du nord de la France avant le christianisme (The Religion of Northern France Before Christianity) by Louis de Baecker.

It looks to be an examination of both Eddic and extra-Eddic sources of Germanic polytheism that were present in Northern France. Although, since my French isn't great, so Aemma, YggsVinr, DragonRouge and Atlas will probably get the most out of this. :thumb001:

You can download a PDF of the book from this link (http://books.google.com/books?id=AoIPAAAAQAAJ&dq=De+la+religion+du+nord+de+la+France+avant+le+ch ristianisme&printsec=frontcover&source=bl&ots=GeIJe0zjJl&sig=WLvCVbBU5mtBulRbMHBb2RwmE3A#PPA148,M1), but it's a bit too large to post here (5.2.MB).

Aemma
02-24-2009, 02:42 AM
De la religion du nord de la France avant le christianisme (The Religion of Northern France Before Christianity) by Louis de Baecker.

It looks to be an examination of both Eddic and extra-Eddic sources of Germanic polytheism that were present in Northern France. Although, since my French isn't great, so Aemma, YggsVinr, DragonRouge and Atlas will probably get the most out of this. :thumb001:

You can download a PDF of the book from this link (http://books.google.com/books?id=AoIPAAAAQAAJ&dq=De+la+religion+du+nord+de+la+France+avant+le+ch ristianisme&printsec=frontcover&source=bl&ots=GeIJe0zjJl&sig=WLvCVbBU5mtBulRbMHBb2RwmE3A#PPA148,M1), but it's a bit too large to post here (5.2.MB).

What an absolutely great find Psy! Thank you! My hubby has downloaded it for me already while I was away this evening...I'm so looking forward to sinking my teeth into it. Wonderful! :)

Cheers Psy!...Aemma

asulf
10-21-2009, 05:06 AM
thank you shrink.
there are legends of the white lady across France,
She often appears on the roadside at night making the auto-stop for those who, s to stop taking the car, she remains silent and then put a cry out against his own accident, and then disappears. evaporated

juan xicoy
10-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Thanks for this link! my family cames to the north of france and itīs very interesting book.