PDA

View Full Version : What was the most challenging class you've ever taken?

Iloko
05-26-2018, 02:01 PM
For example: Chem/Physics/Calculus/etc...

Kather
05-29-2018, 08:59 AM
Abacus is the most hard to learn

Calowyng
05-29-2018, 06:12 PM
Physics!!! that was my hell! I tried so hard, but I couldn't :(

if you still have the challenging class, don't hesitate to visit website that writes essays for you (https://writemyessayonline.com/) and be sure this helper makes your life much easier!

Marinus
05-29-2018, 06:27 PM
The foundational Physics and Applied Mathematics for my Mech Engineering MEeng. I was fresh off of my A-levels and had skipped a few years before that, so it was tougher for me. https://www.brookes.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/mechanical-engineering-beng-or-meng/

I had to drop out of college for family emergencies by the time I got comfortable :facepalm:

Larali
05-29-2018, 06:36 PM
Chem 2 lab made me wanna tear my hair out, but I cried in Physics...

Óttar
05-29-2018, 06:37 PM
Statistics was my one Quantitative Analysis class in college. I spent the entire 3 hours for the final exam. Got a C in the class.

Morlak
05-29-2018, 06:40 PM
German! I have been learning German for 6 years and i still suck at it.

KMack
05-29-2018, 06:59 PM
American History since 1920 in college. I had a far leftist professor who made the class so difficult to attend. He sucked. Once he was ranting about the magazine article published in 1969, that showed the dead soldiers in Vietnam that had died during one week. I think the week was the last week of May 1969. About 73 soldiers died during that week in 1969. I asked him what he thought about the fact that over 1,000 people died in the USA in drunk driving fatalities that same week. He was fucking pissed LOL.

Óttar
05-29-2018, 07:02 PM
German! I have been learning German for 6 years and i still suck at it.

It's all those accusative and dative permutations which took me about 5 years to "get."

You being a Slavic speaker, I would've thought you'd find German easy.

Morlak
05-29-2018, 07:09 PM
It's all those accusative and dative permutations which took me about 5 years to "get."

Yeah, German grammar compared to Slavic one isn't that hard at all, but i still never really got into it.

DarkWater
05-29-2018, 07:19 PM

German is more similar to the languages spoken in Western Europe than it is to Eastern Europe

Insuperable
05-29-2018, 09:33 PM
Theoretical electrotehnics. That was the name of the subject, use of Maxwell equations for solving complex electromagnetic problems.

Aldaris
06-21-2018, 06:00 PM
It’d probably be a tie between algebraic topology and advanced algorithms and data structures. The former class had very deep, abstract theory around it and we’ve been tasked to solve advanced, nontrivial problems, for which a complete understanding of the topic was neccessary, in no way you could get away with working knowledge only, as it is in most calculus courses for example. For the latter, no deep theoretical basis was neccessary, except for some graph theory and complexity analysis, but any problem we’ve been given, including the ones on the final test was pretty much worthy of being in mathematical olympiad. I’ve actually enjoyed it a lot, but it used to stress me to an extreme degree. Differential geometry was no joke either, especially considering that it is mandatory even for bachelor students.

gıulıoımpa
09-20-2018, 08:11 AM
Modern History (1492-1789 + indipendence wars of Italy)

although medieval history was not a slouch either

bensonhedge
09-20-2018, 08:16 AM
It’d probably be a tie between algebraic topology and advanced algorithms and data structures. The former class had very deep, abstract theory around it and we’ve been tasked to solve advanced, nontrivial problems, for which a complete understanding of the topic was neccessary, in no way you could get away with working knowledge only, as it is in most calculus courses for example. For the latter, no deep theoretical basis was neccessary, except for some graph theory and complexity analysis, but any problem we’ve been given, including the ones on the final test was pretty much worthy of being in mathematical olympiad. I’ve actually enjoyed it a lot, but it used to stress me to an extreme degree. Differential geometry was no joke either, especially considering that it is mandatory even for bachelor students.

I take it you're a Computer Science/Math major.

bensonhedge
09-20-2018, 08:24 AM
The foundational Physics and Applied Mathematics for my Mech Engineering MEeng. I was fresh off of my A-levels and had skipped a few years before that, so it was tougher for me. https://www.brookes.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/mechanical-engineering-beng-or-meng/

I had to drop out of college for family emergencies by the time I got comfortable :facepalm:

You look more like you're fit to be a sports trainer, starbucks barista or massage therapist

Raher than a mechanical engineer designing nuclear powerplants and gas turbines.

BeatricePaige
09-20-2018, 09:05 AM
i hate math

BeatricePaige
09-20-2018, 10:35 AM
and despise physics

Emillysm
12-15-2018, 04:01 PM
Never understood why for many people writing essays is so difficult because in the modern world there are so many resources to solve this issue. All you have to do is visit this site https://advancedwriter.net/

Gründig
12-15-2018, 04:09 PM
Organic chemistry and physics classes.

MysteriousWays
12-15-2018, 04:10 PM
Calculus 2, I think.