PDA

View Full Version : We dont have fuel in Brazil

QUICAS
05-27-2018, 12:09 AM
Thousands of trucks are stopped in the roads

https://youtu.be/anRLUg-ruaw

QUICAS
05-27-2018, 12:09 AM
The country is becoming paralized, the situation is worser in airports, ambulances, supermarkets, hospitals and metropolitan buses. The army is in the roads and our food is paralized in the high ways. Supermarkets are becoming empty and my neighbors dont have fuel in their cars, in my house we filled the tanks of the cars in thr beggining of the strike. Many flight to Brazil are being cancelled or cant departure, our national flights are also stopped in many important airports.

Black Panther
05-27-2018, 12:14 AM
I have been telling everyone about this. Brazil will have to get worse before it gets better. I'm glad the people are finally understanding the power of work strikes. The Brazilian government will cower before the people soon enough.

Jolsonaro
05-27-2018, 12:14 AM
The country is becoming paralized, the situation is worser in airports, ambulances, supermarkets, hospitals and metropolitan buses. The army is in the roads and our food is paralized in the high ways. Supermarkets are becoming empty and my neighbors dont have fuel in their cars, in my house we filled the tanks of the cars in thr beggining of the strike. Many flight to Brazil are being cancelled or cant departure, our national flights are also stopped in many important airports.

That is what can happen in a country that don't give importance to transports like trains, subways, etc...

QUICAS
05-27-2018, 12:23 AM
I have been telling everyone about this. Brazil will have to get worse before it gets better. I'm glad the people are finally understanding the power of work strikes. The Brazilian government will cower before the people soon enough.

I think Brazil will suffer more before we get out of this depression too. But the rest of your commentary about was too leftist.

Heather Duval
05-27-2018, 12:25 AM
https://i.imgur.com/fqBtHgz.gif

QUICAS
05-27-2018, 12:26 AM
That is what can happen in a country that don't give importance to transports like trains, subways, etc...

We starts to forgot our trains in the 1950's, now we have to reverse this more than ever. A connected train system beggining in Northeasterns capitols to Porto Alegre would be totally profitable and a huge option to the crownded BR-116 Porto Alegre-Fortaleza.

QUICAS
05-27-2018, 12:27 AM
An bullet train between Rio and Sao would be important too and cargo trains everywhere in every state.

Latinus
05-27-2018, 12:34 AM
There are people going to Paraguay to buy fuel. You know the country is in a pathetic situation when we need Paraguay's help.

skain
05-27-2018, 12:37 AM
Brazil is a joke.

QUICAS
05-27-2018, 12:48 AM
The World is a joke also

Jolsonaro
05-27-2018, 12:49 AM
There are people going to Paraguay to buy fuel. You know the country is in a pathetic situation when we need Paraguay's help.

I don't think it is a pathetic situation beucase Paraguay is a very free market country and there are more than one oil companyes, so with competitiveness, the price of fuel decreases because companies want to compete to sell more than their opponents. It is very logic

QUICAS
05-27-2018, 12:50 AM
Brazil is a joke.

Without leftist comments heeere, only Bolsonaro ones thx

QUICAS
05-27-2018, 12:52 AM
I don't think it is a pathetic situation beucase Paraguay is a very free market country and there are more than one oil companyes, so with competitiveness, the price of fuel decreases because companies want to compete to sell more than their opponents. It is very logic

Paraguay will be like Central West Brazil in the future. Brazilians are really developping Paraguay.

Heather Duval
05-27-2018, 12:53 AM
https://i.imgur.com/SmzJQXK.gif

Catarinense1998
05-27-2018, 12:53 AM
Send Brazil to the hell.I dont recognize any state Power over me.

Latinus
05-27-2018, 12:55 AM

And they are the most armed country in Latin America.

Jolsonaro
05-27-2018, 12:55 AM

Brazil should to the same. Privatization of Petrobras NOW!

QUICAS
05-27-2018, 01:19 AM
And they are the most armed country in Latin America.

I am not totally sure if I agrees with Bolsonaro about guns. I have to think more and decide.

dperucca
05-27-2018, 01:26 AM
Just tell your politicians to sell out your country to the Arabs like Western Europe and North America and you will be fine lol. The downside is you will see more hijabs in Brazil

QUICAS
05-27-2018, 11:49 AM
Just tell your politicians to sell out your country to the Arabs like Western Europe and North America and you will be fine lol. The downside is you will see more hijabs in Brazil

Mexico, Panama, Peru and Chile politicians sold their countries to foreigners 30 years ago and now they are very well.

QUICAS
05-27-2018, 11:50 AM
Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay were never sold and now those countries are being left behind.

Heather Duval
05-27-2018, 01:37 PM
pq vcs falam inglês em forum br? seus fodidos estranhos

QUICAS
05-29-2018, 01:40 AM
pq vcs falam inglês em forum br? seus fodidos estranhos

Eu sou tão vida loka que falo em portugues na parte externa, eu geralmente escrevo de acordo com minha vontade. Ainda não recebi reclamações dos moderadores.

Kriptc06
05-29-2018, 01:41 AM

lol combustibel aqui e mais barato no geral, e nao tem aetanol, o daqui tem fama de ser melhor ;) just so you know

http://www.adndigital.com.py/paraguay-combustibles-mejor-calidad-precios-mas-bajos/

Heather Duval
05-29-2018, 01:42 AM
Eu sou tão vida loka que falo em portugues na parte externa, eu geralmente escrevo de acordo com minha vontade. Ainda não recebi reclamações dos moderadores.

Que bom.

QUICAS
05-29-2018, 01:46 AM
lol combustibel aqui e mais barato no geral, e nao tem aetanol, o daqui tem fama de ser melhor ;) just so you know

http://www.adndigital.com.py/paraguay-combustibles-mejor-calidad-precios-mas-bajos/

Q bom, um brasiguaio. Pensei q vc fosse do Mato Grosso.

Kriptc06
05-29-2018, 01:49 AM
Q bom, um brasiguaio. Pensei q vc fosse do Mato Grosso.

do sul, fronteiriço

Kriptc06
05-29-2018, 02:02 AM
Acho que tua proxima pergunta seja sobre a guerra do paraguai.. pois é, os mais antigos ainda veem os brasileiros mal (te chingam em guarani/yopara xD), ao menos aqui na fronteira, o pessoal de assunción parece mais de buenas, as novas geraçoes são bem abertas.. Mas é tenso man, nos destruimos eles e anexamos uma parte da terra delas, aprox. 1/3 do MS era PY, ainda quero confirmar se meu bisavo nasceu por la ou veio direto do RS, só sei que fizeram viagem grande pelo interior (ja eram fronteiros la no RS).

QUICAS
05-29-2018, 02:06 AM
Acho que tua proxima pergunta seja sobre a guerra do paraguai.. pois é, os mais antigos ainda veem os brasileiros mal (te chingam em guarani/yopara xD), ao menos aqui na fronteira, o pessoal de assunción parece mais de buenas, as novas geraçoes são bem abertas.. Mas é tenso man, nos destruimos eles e anexamos uma parte da terra delas, aprox. 1/3 do MS era PY, ainda quero confirmar se meu bisavo nasceu por la ou veio direto do RS, só sei que fizeram viagem grande pelo interior (ja eram fronteiros la no RS).

Eles tem motivo ne. Brasil Imperial fez uma cicatriz eterna naquele país. Porém, eles precisam reconhecer q o Solano López era um pertubado por n ter abaixado a cabeça pro Brasil e ainda nos atacado.

Kriptc06
05-29-2018, 02:09 AM
Eles tem motivo ne. Brasil Imperial fez uma cicatriz eterna naquele país. Porém, eles precisam reconhecer q o Solano López era um pertubado por n ter abaixado a cabeça pro Brasil e ainda nos atacado.

ele deveria ter se rendido concordo, mas n precisava fazer o que fizeram (os Brasileios), um erro não justifica outro.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/25/de/8a/25de8a64000b0a0d623497a37b7f390f.jpg

correcao, tá mais para 1/4.

Argentano
05-29-2018, 02:37 AM

PAraguay is a shithole and 10% of paraguay population lives in Argentina

Its like if 20 millon brazilians were living in Buenos Aires, to understand the magnitude

Kriptc06
05-29-2018, 02:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK89bYWclq8
posteare esto aquí

Jolsonaro
05-30-2018, 08:25 PM
PAraguay is a shithole and 10% of paraguay population lives in Argentina

Its like if 20 millon brazilians were living in Buenos Aires, to understand the magnitude

Ok but maybe its getting better now?

I don't think all places of Paraguay are bad, maybe most of the country is bad but some cityes can be good like Ciudad del Este( at least for market)

QUICAS
05-31-2018, 12:39 AM
Ok but maybe its getting better now?

I don't think all places of Paraguay are bad, maybe most of the country is bad but some cityes can be good like Ciudad del Este( at least for market)

Paraguay is definetely getting better since the 70's. Unlike the bankrupt South Americans axis(Arg, Ven and Bra), paraguayans grow a lot.

QUICAS
05-31-2018, 12:42 AM
ele deveria ter se rendido concordo, mas n precisava fazer o que fizeram (os Brasileios), um erro não justifica outro.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/25/de/8a/25de8a64000b0a0d623497a37b7f390f.jpg

correcao, tá mais para 1/4.

How Paraguay and Uruguay would be if they were brazilians? I think both would have more people, more whites, more metropolis and more development.
Uruguay would have 12 milion people and be like RS.
Paraguay would be a mix of MS/PR and have received more euro immigrants to build farms.

Kriptc06
05-31-2018, 12:47 AM
How Paraguay and Uruguay would be if they were brazilians? I think both would have more people, more whites, more metropolis and more development.
Uruguay would have 12 milion people and be like RS.
Paraguay would be a mix of MS/PR and have received more euro immigrants to build farms.

in this scenario, did paraguayan war happened or not? it changes everything.

QUICAS
05-31-2018, 12:49 AM
in this scenario, did paraguayan war happened or not? it changes everything.

Yep, Brazil Army occupied Paraguay for almost 30 years in some parts. In this scenario, imagine that the troops never left Paraguay and we occupied the Paraguay with Frentes Pioneiras like we did in the South.

Kriptc06
05-31-2018, 12:52 AM
Yep, Brazil Army occupied Paraguay for almost 30 years in some parts. In this scenario, imagine that the troops never left Paraguay and we occupied the Paraguay with Frentes Pioneiras like we did in the South.

yes, then paraguay would be a mix of matogrossenses, southerners and northeasterners (these came as troops and later as farmers I would guess.), but I suppose that there would be separatists there, even tho the majority of people would have brazilian heritage. Py would be another mato grosso basically.

QUICAS
05-31-2018, 01:19 AM
yes, then paraguay would be a mix of matogrossenses, southerners and northeasterners (these came as troops and later as farmers I would guess.), but I suppose that there would be separatists there, even tho the majority of people would have brazilian heritage. Py would be another mato grosso basically.

Or maybe also like an northern Parana

RMuller
05-31-2018, 04:11 AM

Alot of mestizos in Mata Grosso?

Kriptc06
05-31-2018, 01:20 PM
Alot of mestizos in Mata Grosso?

yes, in both mato grossos

Petalpusher
05-31-2018, 01:33 PM
Isn't it because Brazil uses a lot of sugarcane Ethanol for fuel? I heard that in some conversations at a car dealers which makes it also difficult to tune their engines for the Brazilian market.

Jolsonaro
06-01-2018, 01:59 PM

Yes, there are a lot of persons from Rio Grande do Sul in Paraguay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM91p_YinO8

QUICAS
06-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Half a milion brazilians live in Paraguay, some studies said it was the largest brazilian diaspora until 2006.

♥ Lily ♥
06-02-2018, 03:20 PM
Use electric vehicles if you can't walk or cycle. Electric vehicles are given discounts in parking fees and have plenty of recharge juice pumps along the pavements. https://www.westminster.gov.uk/electric-vehicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU8Gs9tXoRU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkSMNPlZOB0