PDA

View Full Version : Smiling before death

Hulu
05-28-2018, 05:23 PM
Have you experienced it. Some people have a smile on their face and some look angry

http://kmph.com/archive/crossing-over-the-last-words-and-visions-of-the-dying

jackrussell
05-28-2018, 05:28 PM
Have you experienced it. Some people have a smile on their face and some look angry

http://kmph.com/archive/crossing-over-the-last-words-and-visions-of-the-dying

I experienced it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQhIJ4LuibI

Hulu
05-28-2018, 05:34 PM
I wasn't expecting this. Is that some Islamic propaganda? The first guy looks alive. I mean first hand experience.

jackrussell
05-28-2018, 05:41 PM
I wasn't expecting this. Is that some Islamic propaganda? The first guy looks alive. I mean first hand experience.

I was present when a soul departed this earth . I witnessed the smile , relief and happiness .

Video is not a propaganda ; just the facts that those who sacrifice themselves for God are not dead ; we may think that they are but according to islamic doctrine ; they are very much alive and their aliveness is invisible to us mortals.

:)

Megadorian
05-28-2018, 05:43 PM
Those who are born warriors smile before death

Hulu
05-28-2018, 05:43 PM
I was present when a soul departed this earth . I witnessed the smile , relief and happiness .

Video is not a propaganda ; just the facts that those who sacrifice themselves for God are not dead ; we may think that they are but according to islamic doctrine ; they are very much alive and their aliveness is invisible to us mortals.

OK let's leave Islam out of this. I've seen it in an atheist. What about it?

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-28-2018, 05:45 PM
I smile when I'm nervous.

Moje ime
05-28-2018, 05:47 PM
It's not surprise for me but I didn't witness it.

Larali
05-28-2018, 05:53 PM
Some dying people talk about "Going on a trip"...

https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/20/health/what-people-talk-about-before-dying-kerry-egan/index.html

My grandfather died last year, and it was pretty interesting to observe, to be honest. He saw people in his room that weren't there. A few days before he died, he kept leaving his bed, looking for his car. He kept saying he needed his car keys because he was going somewhere. This is a typical thing that dying people talk about.

Hulu
05-28-2018, 05:58 PM
Some dying people talk about "Going on a trip"...

https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/20/health/what-people-talk-about-before-dying-kerry-egan/index.html

My grandfather died last year, and it was pretty interesting to observe, to be honest. He saw people in his room that weren't there. A few days before he died, he kept leaving his bed, looking for his car. He kept saying he needed his car keys because he was going somewhere. This is a typical thing that dying people talk about.

I mean a smile in the face a few seconds before death.

Larali
05-28-2018, 06:00 PM
OK, I didn't see him at the moment he died.

jackrussell
05-28-2018, 06:03 PM
OK let's leave Islam out of this. I've seen it in an atheist. What about it?

Deeds speak louder than Words ?

I have given the Islamic approach to smile upon death ; i'll rest a bit now.

Hulu
05-28-2018, 06:11 PM

Deeds speak louder than Words ?

I have given the Islamic approach to smile upon death ; i'll rest a bit now.

You mean the person was godly even being an atheist? Thanks for your contribution but I'm more interested from a metaphysical point of view.

jackrussell
05-28-2018, 06:23 PM
You mean the person was godly even being an atheist? Thanks for your contribution but I'm more interested from a metaphysical point of view.

Person can live a life without ever knowing any religion and committing no wrong .

I am also referring to the metaphysical point too .

Soul as we call it has a secret ; it yearns to go back .

;)

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-28-2018, 07:38 PM
Here is the explanation. The difference is these people didn't die but came close to it, while the people in question closed up shop.

Peace of Mind: Near-Death Experiences Now Found to Have Scientific Explanations

Seeing your life pass before you and the light at the end of the tunnel, can be explained by new research on abnormal functioning of dopamine and oxygen flow (https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/peace-of-mind-near-death/)

Larali
05-28-2018, 07:45 PM
Here is the explanation. The difference is these people didn't die but came close to it, while the people in question closed up shop.

Have you read the NDERF website? There are thousands of stories on there and many of them were confirmed dead (i.e. no brain activity).

Changes in brain chemicals doesn't necessarily mean that caused the experience. It might be an effect, rather.

My mom had an NDE...

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-28-2018, 08:10 PM
Have you read the NDERF website? There are thousands of stories on there and many of them were confirmed dead (i.e. no brain activity).

Changes in brain chemicals doesn't necessarily mean that caused the experience. It might be an effect, rather.

My mom had an NDE...

I haven't but I've heard some of the stories (floating over the body, etc.).

It's what they recall last or what they believe they recall. People are also highly suggestible. It's not out of the realm of possibility their experience is just referencing what others have also supposedly had. Are there NDE experiences written down from a century ago or is it just in the last 4 or 5 decades?

Larali
05-28-2018, 08:18 PM
I haven't but I've heard some of the stories (floating over the body, etc.).

It's what they recall last or what they believe they recall. People are also highly suggestible. It's not out of the realm of possibility their experience is just referencing what others have also supposedly had. Are there NDE experiences written down from a century ago or is it just in the last 4 or 5 decades?

Pretty sure not all of those people out of thousands had been aware of NDE stories in the media. Some of them were kids when it happened. The website is fairly recent, so of course most of them are accounts by people who are still alive today.

My mom is in her late 60s... hers happened as a child, in the 50s. Nobody talked about that stuff then.

Hulu
05-28-2018, 11:48 PM
Apparently this is a known phenomena and it was exactly like that, a smile before the last 2-3 breaths

https://bkbooks.com/blogs/something-to-think-about/the-moment-of-death

Svipdag
05-29-2018, 01:17 AM
Doesn't anybody look sad ? I'm sure that I shall. Of course, if death means the end of unbearable pain, then the smile would surely be appropriate.

Bobby Martnen
05-29-2018, 01:27 AM
Doesn't anybody look sad ? I'm sure that I shall. Of course, if death means the end of unbearable pain, then the smile would surely be appropriate.

I hope you live to be 100 :)

NSXD60
05-29-2018, 03:44 AM
It's the gassy smile of babyhood, ready for reincarnation.

Hulu
05-29-2018, 11:54 AM

Some people frown I mentioned that.
Makes sense about the suffering ending but how does the person know that?