PDA

View Full Version : How to judge if your facial hair is gonna turn out Curly or Straight?

Congolese Rice
05-31-2018, 12:23 PM
My facial hair isnt very abundant even at the age of 17.5 and i can only grow a light moustache in like 3-5 days time. I know i am probably still too young to have a beard ofcourse thats obv, but since i have Arab and African admix i wonder if my facial will be curly or straight? since i am also 43-53% European.

From what i can tell my facial hair is pure black, and some hairs on my chin have like a hooked shape to them, not exactly straight but you cant see them because they are rather transparant on my face xD

Anyone have a clue lol?

MysteriousWays
05-31-2018, 12:39 PM
Not sure. You just have to wait and see.

gıulıoımpa
05-31-2018, 12:59 PM
If the roots of the hair are all pointing in the same direction you are probably gonna get straight hair.
I know because I have straight beard on one cheek and slightly curly on the other haha

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk

Congolese Rice
05-31-2018, 03:05 PM
If the roots of the hair are all pointing in the same direction you are probably gonna get straight hair.
I know because I have straight beard on one cheek and slightly curly on the other haha

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk

Oooh, well idk really, they do point in the same general direction but some point more to the left, or right, and some also kinda curl to the inside a bit and others curl up, idk i guess we will see haha. i yet not have enough facial hair on my chin and or face to determine properly but if my hair is straight wavyish i assume my beard will be the same lol