PDA

View Full Version : Litorid faces are most common ones among Italians. Aren't they?

cyberlorian
06-03-2018, 11:43 AM
Most Italians I have seen have Litorid faces. I guess, Litorid is the most common type among Italian people.

Litorid is a type which is a blend of Dinarid and Mediterranid: http://humanphenotypes.net/Litorid.html

TheMaestro
06-03-2018, 11:50 AM
Ich habe viel Bier.

Columella
06-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Seems a Dinaric -Mediterranean intermediate type.
I wouldn’t count it as a type, rather a combination.

Sikeliot
06-03-2018, 12:22 PM
I thought Litorid was a term we use when we don't know if someone looks more Dinarid or Armenoid.

gıulıoımpa
06-03-2018, 12:31 PM
i would not say it's the more common one bet there is a fair bet of them especially in the South

i have to say i associate it more with albanians than italians

anyways here is a guy a think is textbook litorid: Fabrizio Corona

http://www.play4movie.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/fabrizio-corona-dopo-il-carcere-racconto.png

Livin
06-03-2018, 12:32 PM
I can be Litorid.

It’s a mix of med and taurid types like armenoid and Dinarid.

Cyprus have many of them.

Ülev
06-03-2018, 12:37 PM
Ich habe viel Bier.

Cheers! (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utenos_Alus)

Percivalle
06-03-2018, 12:37 PM
Most Italians I have seen have Litorid faces. I guess, Litorid is the most common type among Italian people.

Litorid is a type which is a blend of Dinarid and Mediterranid: http://humanphenotypes.net/Litorid.html

"Found from Lebanon and Southern Turkey to Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Spain, France (Brittany, Gironde), partially British Isles (western and southern coasts, Wales, Scotland), Netherlands, Frisia, sometimes even Scandinavia and Poland."

Vistulawarrior
06-03-2018, 12:38 PM
The Littorid type emerged as a mix between the Mediterranean and Armenoid types. The littoral type belongs to the group of southeastern types. The center of its occurrence is south-eastern Europe and western Turkey, partly the Middle East and the coasts of northern Africa.

MysteriousWays
06-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Likewise for me I think

Percivalle
06-03-2018, 12:39 PM
The Littorid type is a mix between the Mediterranean and Armenoid types. The littoral type belongs to the group of southeastern types. The center of its occurrence is south-eastern Europe and western Turkey, partly the Middle East and the coasts of northern Africa.

" Found from Lebanon and Southern Turkey to Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Spain, France (Brittany, Gironde), partially British Isles (western and southern coasts, Wales, Scotland), Netherlands, Frisia, sometimes even Scandinavia and Poland."

Kivan
06-03-2018, 12:43 PM
I thought it was Atlantid altered by Armenoid, and it could be found in SW Europe.

Ajeje Brazorf
06-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Trollish thread, nothing new on TA :coffee:

Livin
06-03-2018, 12:45 PM
I thought it was Atlantid altered by Armenoid, and it could be found in SW Europe.

Indeed.

It refers to atlantomed and not Pontid or gracile.

Vistulawarrior
06-03-2018, 12:48 PM
" Found from Lebanon and Southern Turkey to Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Spain, France (Brittany, Gironde), partially British Isles (western and southern coasts, Wales, Scotland), Netherlands, Frisia, sometimes even Scandinavia and Poland."

Yes of course, but its center is southeastern Mediterranean basin, appears all the way up to northern Europe. I am sorry, I just described the conditions very briefly. Thank you for your help and information.

cyberlorian
06-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Trollish thread, nothing new on TA :coffee:

Okay...

Dimitri159
03-15-2021, 11:10 PM
Litorid is common all over the Mediterranean and parts of the Near East. This is where some people may confuse the looks of Mediterraneans and Near Easterners, as that is where this phenotype basically overlaps. Where the major differences come is the fact that Near Easterners are heavily mixed/influenced with types that are only found in the Near East, whereas Mediterraneans are heavily mixed/inlfuenced by other European types.

Litorid is a combination of Mediterranean, Dinarid and Armenoid.

Tauromachos
03-16-2021, 09:56 AM
Its common among Albanian people too

Dimitri159
03-16-2021, 06:45 PM
Its common among Albanian people too

Also Greeks. Pretty much most of the Mediterranean Litorid is common in.

reboun
03-16-2021, 07:07 PM
Common in Italy, Balkans, Anatolia, Near East.

Dimitri159
03-16-2021, 07:35 PM
Common in Italy, Balkans, Anatolia, Near East.

What do you include with Balkans? Do you include Greece, Romania, Slovenia and Hungary? I ask this because some people don't.

And Litorid wouldn't be common in Romania or Hungary (if you include them).

reboun
03-16-2021, 07:51 PM
What do you include with Balkans? Do you include Greece, Romania, Slovenia and Hungary? I ask this because some people don't.

And Litorid wouldn't be common in Romania or Hungary (if you include them).

I included Greece, Albania, South Slavic nations.

Gallop
02-13-2023, 12:01 AM
"Found from Lebanon and Southern Turkey to Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Spain, France (Brittany, Gironde), partially British Isles (western and southern coasts, Wales, Scotland), Netherlands, Frisia, sometimes even Scandinavia and Poland."

:eek: