PDA

View Full Version : Would this be a solution to Brazil?

Black Panther
06-04-2018, 06:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/vxLIIkY.png

LoLeL
06-06-2018, 10:50 AM
South is whiter?! Interesting...

Why you guys don't try to make your national identity stronger? Use American recipe.

Vistulawarrior
06-06-2018, 11:07 AM
There is a secessionist movement in southern Brazil, so it would make sense.

Black Panther
06-06-2018, 11:16 AM
South is whiter?! Interesting...

Why you guys don't try to make your national identity stronger? Use American recipe.

We can't. secessionist sentiments are stronger in Brazil than in America. Once you add race into the equation, it's a question of time untill Brazil desintegrates.

Black Panther
06-06-2018, 11:17 AM
There is a secessionist movement in southern Brazil, so it would make sense.

Yes, but I think they should have the countryside of São Paulo as well because it is still quite Italian. The coast and São Paulo city are more African influenced.

LoLeL
06-06-2018, 11:20 AM
We can't. secessionist sentiments are stronger in Brazil than in America. Once you add race into the equation, it's a question of time untill Brazil desintegrates.

I thought Brazilians were united. Too much ethnic/racial conflicts there?

gensindy
06-06-2018, 11:24 AM
There's no São Paulo region with black majority. In fact, there are few micro-regions with majority of black people in Brazil.

Black Panther
06-06-2018, 11:49 AM
There's no São Paulo region with black majority. In fact, there are few micro-regions with majority of black people in Brazil.

São Paulo city and coast are majority pardo = black.

Black Panther
06-06-2018, 11:50 AM
I thought Brazilians were united. Too much ethnic/racial conflicts there?

Yes. But Brazilians like to show other countries a different image. However, racial conflict is still more prevalent in the States than in Brazil.

KMack
06-06-2018, 11:53 AM
No changes. Brazil remains Brazil.

Black Panther
06-06-2018, 11:54 AM
No changes. Brazil remains Brazil.

I hope not.

gensindy
06-06-2018, 12:09 PM
São Paulo city and coast are majority pardo = black.
Pardos are considered blacks only by afrocentrist people.

Black Panther
06-06-2018, 12:12 PM

Yes. And I am an afrocentrist man.

Kriptc06
06-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Stalin would be proud

akondrel
06-06-2018, 03:08 PM
Yes. And I am an afrocentrist man.

I understand that it is your vision, but I believe the vast majority do not share it.

The possibility of reorganizing the Brazilian state according to ethnic matrices, if existing and desirable, presupposes a broad convergence between the proposed model and the people's identity perception.

Morena
06-06-2018, 03:11 PM
I really don't understand why you care. You are half Swedish and you live in Sweden? You even look half Swedish! Wouldn't it make more sense for you to care about what is happening to the country in which you were born, and which you share your heritage?

Argentano
06-06-2018, 03:11 PM

this would be good for the euro brazilian republic, but the other republics would destroy their country and then ask for "migrant human rights" to be allowed to live in euro brazilian republic.

Morena
06-06-2018, 03:15 PM
this would be good for the euro brazilian republic, but the other republics would destroy their country and then ask for "migrant human rights" to be allowed to live in euro brazilian republic.

hahaha They would have to build a wall!

Kriptc06
06-06-2018, 03:15 PM
quoting myself

I saw that nonsense of yours. you want to break brazil into little pieces, that isnt brazil at all. you are trying to segregate people, like "you are mixed, you dont belong here, deported, you are black, deported." Can't you see this? Stalin

but why should people that were born raised in a region be deported to another one, where they know noone and have nothing, and aren't attached to the land...
I suspect their stuff will be confiscated too, right? property and stuff. I would oppose this for ever.

Black Panther
06-06-2018, 09:02 PM

Neither I nor you know what the future would be like with those four new countries. Rio is better than the South, Bahia and Ceará are getting on track. I could print your prediction and wipe my ass with it.

Black Panther
06-06-2018, 09:03 PM
I really don't understand why you care. You are half Swedish and you live in Sweden? You even look half Swedish! Wouldn't it make more sense for you to care about what is happening to the country in which you were born, and which you share your heritage?

I care about both, but Sweden is an already perfected society with very few problems. Brazil, however...

Marinus
06-06-2018, 09:06 PM
#MakeUruguayCisplatinaAgain

Black Panther
06-06-2018, 09:08 PM
I understand that it is your vision, but I believe the vast majority do not share it.

The possibility of reorganizing the Brazilian state according to ethnic matrices, if existing and desirable, presupposes a broad convergence between the proposed model and the people's identity perception.

It will not be easy to make all of this happen. It will take many decades before people are ideologically ready to even discuss these ideas of secession and ethnic displacement more openly. If my vision is to come to fruition, it will require the majority of Brazilians to know and care about their racial identity. But with the rise of "The South is my country" and Brazil's Afro-movements, I see some hope.

Black Panther
06-06-2018, 09:08 PM
#MakeUruguayCisplatinaAgain

Should it be incorporated into the Euro-Brazilian Republic?

Marinus
06-06-2018, 09:11 PM
Should it be incorporated into the Euro-Brazilian Republic?

While I wouldn't mind some sort of racial segregation, this would never take off to be honest, and Uruguay wouldn't want to re-join either.

Heather Duval
06-06-2018, 09:12 PM

Pardos especially in Rio de janeiro have ssa enough to be called and seen as black in USA.
https://i.imgur.com/IshrBYH.png

Brazil is the country where light niggas are pardos lol

Heather Duval
06-06-2018, 09:15 PM

More destroyed than the Rio Grande do Sul is nowadays? I doubt it. State more bankrupt than Argentina since 2002.

Black Panther
06-06-2018, 09:15 PM
While I wouldn't mind some sort of racial segregation, this would never take off to be honest, and Uruguay wouldn't want to re-join either.

It won't take off in my generation, but sooner or later it will.

Make them an offer they can't refuse in that case.

Marinus
06-06-2018, 09:27 PM
It won't take off in my generation, but sooner or later it will.

Make them an offer they can't refuse in that case.

To be honest if a "Republica Sulista" forms, it would be the largest economy in South America, with moderately high HDI, if the corruption gets curbed (I doubt it), then Uruguay would have something to gain, but it would be the "weird" Spanish speaking region in the union, we would have a Catalunya situation, I think.

If São Paulo decides to go on its own, then it would be the largest economy in the region, and they definetely would not want to join with anyone else. The 3 Southern states are doing ok-ish but have a lot to improve, but RS is seeing a lot of economical trouble, and violence has gonw up a lot, SC is doing well with regards to quality of life, PR is in-between, far better economy than SC, but it has become a lot more violent these past few years, PCC people have been migrating south. Uruguay would have to wait a while until we sort purselves out.

Or we just invade :lol:

Black Panther
06-06-2018, 09:36 PM
To be honest if a "Republica Sulista" forms, it would be the largest economy in South America, with moderately high HDI, if the corruption gets curbed (I doubt it), then Uruguay would have something to gain, but it would be the "weird" Spanish speaking region in the union, we would have a Catalunya situation, I think.

If São Paulo decides to go on its own, then it would be the largest economy in the region, and they definetely would not want to join with anyone else. The 3 Southern states are doing ok-ish but have a lot to improve, but RS is seeing a lot of economical trouble, and violence has gonw up a lot, SC is doing well with regards to quality of life, PR is in-between, far better economy than SC, but it has become a lot more violent these past few years, PCC people have been migrating south. Uruguay would have to wait a while until we sort purselves out.

Or we just invade :lol:

São Paulo is not racially uniform so practically half of its economy would go to the EBR and the other half or even more than that to the ABR, especially if it's in a future scenario when the state has become even more Brown. The largest economy in the region would be the ABR in that case. I don't think Paulistas have such a strong state identity that would go beyond race.

Marinus
06-06-2018, 09:45 PM
São Paulo is not racially uniform so practically half of its economy would go to the EBR and the other half or even more than that to the ABR, especially if it's in a future scenario when the state has become even more Brown. The largest economy in the region would be the ABR in that case. I don't think Paulistas have such a strong state identity that would go beyond race.

If we get the "white bit" of SP and get our darker pardos and blacks transplanted somewhere else, then that would probably be more apetising to Uruguay haha.

I wonder how the "bairristas" in their respective states would prefer their states to be merged, I guess they're in the minority, so would not matter much.

I would rather have a "provincial federation" type of tax collection/redistribution, the government funds would be invested where theyy're collected first, and only then sent to the "federal goverment" to be spent elsewhere, instead of having a top bottom system like we do now.

Carlito's Way
06-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Neither I nor you know what the future would be like with those four new countries. Rio is better than the South, Bahia and Ceará are getting on track. I could print your prediction and wipe my ass with it.

hes just a racist, his country is becoming such a shit hole that mix race latino nations are now surpassing them in the economy, soon they will be just as bad as Venezuela and his people will seek Mexico for freedom like they did years ago

Black Panther
06-06-2018, 09:56 PM
hes just a racist, his country is becoming such a shit hole that mix race latino nations are now surpassing them in the economy, soon they will be just as bad as Venezuela and his people will seek Mexico for freedom like they did years ago

Amen, brother.

http://en.mercopress.com/2011/01/24/three-of-every-ten-argentines-are-poor

Carlito's Way
06-06-2018, 10:00 PM
Amen, brother.

http://en.mercopress.com/2011/01/24/three-of-every-ten-argentines-are-poor

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Pa%C3%ADses_de_Am%C3%A9rica_Latina_por_PIB

look how their economy has become very inferior, that now Panama has surpassed "white" latino nations and Panama is a very zambo nation
times have changed brah

Dominicanese
06-07-2018, 12:34 AM
damn i really dont know man

too big

Black Panther
06-07-2018, 08:52 PM
damn i really dont know man

too big

Yeah. Brazil is too big. It's time to make it into smaller countries.

Alvorada Potente
06-13-2018, 02:58 AM

Very stupid to think that separating Brazil by races would resolve something or at least the problem of poors in Brazil. Do you really think that the white elites in Rio and Northeast would simple abondone and left their nice houses and apartaments to blacks just because some crazy person think that they need to go to the South? No, separating Brazil would not change social inequality, high middle class people will still live in in capitals of Northeast, Rio or Vitoria where their malls and expensive apartments are placed, with no money to invest poors would still be poors in those regions and the South will still have violent capitals since their poors also would still be poors.

Heather Duval
06-13-2018, 03:11 AM
Very stupid to think that separating Brazil by races would resolve something or at least the problem of poors in Brazil. Do you really think that the white elites in Rio and Northeast would simple abondone and left their nice houses and apartaments to blacks just because some crazy person think that they need to go to the South? No, separating Brazil would not change social inequality, high middle will still live in in capitals of Northeast and Rio where their malls and expensive apartments are placed, with no money to invest poors would still be poors in those regions and the South will still have violent capitals since their poors also would still be poors.

98% of your and quicas posts are about "middle class, poors, upper class"
lol
kinda weird
i dont see no one more obsessed than u two

Alvorada Potente
06-13-2018, 03:31 AM
https://youtu.be/s53suusckQ0

https://youtu.be/wv4vv6F-vWw

https://youtu.be/QVOqXet-cAU
https://youtu.be/81W4ch11NKQ

https://youtu.be/67EsbuJbxOo

https://youtu.be/Wy-z-NQsTx8

All this region you marked as New Africa have huge minorities of colonials that manopolyze all the money there and I really doubt they would left their upper middle class lifes in northern parts of Brazil just because of race issues. If you believe that you are being delusional.

Alvorada Potente
06-13-2018, 03:58 AM
98% of your and quicas posts are about "middle class, poors, upper class"
lol
kinda weird
i dont see no one more obsessed than u two

Talk about Brazil is to talk about social class, its one of the main aspects of brazilian society in modern days or in the past. Everything happened and will happen because of money.

Profileid
06-13-2018, 04:05 AM
Terrible partition. Wars would be fought over control of the coast.

Black Panther
06-13-2018, 09:37 AM
Very stupid to think that separating Brazil by races would resolve something or at least the problem of poors in Brazil. Do you really think that the white elites in Rio and Northeast would simple abondone and left their nice houses and apartaments to blacks just because some crazy person think that they need to go to the South? No, separating Brazil would not change social inequality, high middle class people will still live in in capitals of Northeast, Rio or Vitoria where their malls and expensive apartments are placed, with no money to invest poors would still be poors in those regions and the South will still have violent capitals since their poors also would still be poors.

This would not be a solution in and of itself, but it would be a step in the right direction. Obviously, this plan to divide Brazil is presupposed on Afro-Brazilians having a large and highly visible racial consciousness, so there would be many positive economic and political changes in the newly founded Afro-Brazilian republic.

Black Panther
06-13-2018, 09:39 AM
Terrible partition. Wars would be fought over control of the coast.

Only for Central Brazilians. The other countries would have coastal access, even to major ports. Central Brazilians would have to be a neutral country in the region to secure transportation needs. But they can't be fit anywhere else so there is no way to help them.

Catarinense1998
06-13-2018, 10:07 AM
Agree 100%.This would be what we call Brazil if the old movement got the win against the imperial and colonial goverment:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pNRp6sKhHT0/USL2HFlAQVI/AAAAAAAAEHo/gPescWudYlQ/s1600/560100_10200695744381868_133246542_n.jpg

Xacal
06-13-2018, 10:48 AM
separar o brasil por ~raças~ haha isso eh bem racista viu

Heather Duval
06-13-2018, 11:59 AM
Talk about Brazil is to talk about social class, its one of the main aspects of brazilian society in modern days or in the past. Everything happened and will happen because of money.

funny
i dont see americans talking this broken record

akondrel
06-13-2018, 02:29 PM

This statement could be applied to any country, not just to Brazil. And it could be valid or not, in the Brazilian case as in any other.

Black Panther
06-14-2018, 06:21 PM
Agree 100%.This would be what we call Brazil if the old movement got the win against the imperial and colonial goverment:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pNRp6sKhHT0/USL2HFlAQVI/AAAAAAAAEHo/gPescWudYlQ/s1600/560100_10200695744381868_133246542_n.jpg

São Paulo would also be a country of its own. Remember the constitutionalist revolution from 1932?

Black Panther
06-14-2018, 06:24 PM
separar o brasil por ~raças~ haha isso eh bem racista viu

Não é não. É a ação mais anti-racista imaginável.

Aodhan
06-14-2018, 06:24 PM
Yes, also this:
http://imagem.band.com.br/f_232289.jpg

Catarinense1998
06-14-2018, 06:26 PM
Não é não. É a ação mais anti-racista imaginável.

Agree.We need to make trouble to urge other people to joing in our ideais.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHXedMdPu44vRQTe094K0apION7bGDF HDeLq4R_6Ze4RH3FddK

Catarinense1998
06-14-2018, 06:29 PM
https://www.bemparana.com.br/uploads/josepedriali/2017/10/1a.png

Peterski
06-14-2018, 06:33 PM
Give Bolivia and Paraguay access to the sea!

Black Panther
06-14-2018, 06:34 PM
Give Bolivia and Paraguay access to the sea!

Never in a million years. They can ask Chile, Argentina or Peru for it.

Profileid
06-14-2018, 09:42 PM
Only for Central Brazilians. The other countries would have coastal access, even to major ports. Central Brazilians would have to be a neutral country in the region to secure transportation needs. But they can't be fit anywhere else so there is no way to help them.

In regular Brazil?:confused:

Black Panther
06-14-2018, 10:05 PM

New Amazon, ABR and EBR wouldn't accept them.

QUICAS
06-15-2018, 01:13 AM

They are a region with indentifications with all Brazil, they dont have identidy.

Black Panther
06-04-2019, 12:25 AM
Bump, lol.

Fernando Torres
06-04-2019, 11:16 PM
São Paulo would also be a country of its own. Remember the constitutionalist revolution from 1932?

That was not a separatist revolution!

Black Panther
06-08-2019, 06:34 PM
I made a few alterations on the map I had posted before because I thought it didn't look so aesthetically appealing with the Central Brazilian Republic reaching too far into the Afro-Brazilian Republic. I think this one looks better:

https://i.imgur.com/NeSp1Ji.png

Token
06-08-2019, 06:36 PM
I made a few alterations on the map I had posted before because I thought it didn't look so aesthetically appealing with the Central Brazilian Republic reaching too far into the Afro-Brazilian Republic. I think this one looks better:

Southern Minas Gerais should be in blue.

Peterski
06-08-2019, 06:41 PM
But Paraguay should get access to the sea.

Black Panther
06-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Southern Minas Gerais should be in blue.

Interesting. How would you edit it, yourself? I am trying to be as accurate as possible, but without making a huge mess of a map. For example, I wouldn't like to have small pockets of pred. Euro Northeastern areas claimed by the ABR or vice versa.

Black Panther
06-08-2019, 06:46 PM
But Paraguay should get access to the sea.

As I said before, they can ask the other Hispanic countries for it, or keep on paying tariffs. :D

Adamastor
06-08-2019, 07:02 PM
Interesting. How would you edit it, yourself? I am trying to be as accurate as possible, but without making a huge mess of a map. For example, I wouldn't like to have small pockets of pred. Euro Northeastern areas claimed by the ABR or vice versa.

I don't think Brazil should be divided, even if we have different types of ethno-cultures inside of it. Geopolitically it would be a 'tiro no pé', it would weaken considerably the new countries. Also, apart from the North Italian/German colonos, no Brazilians have a truly 'European' culture, but a Brazilian culture formed by the interaction of European, Amerindian and African elements. Even 'Gaúcho' culture, for example, is heavily Amerindian influenced.

The idea of one nation, one race, one culture is a product of bourgeois 19th century nationalism, Brazil has a more 'imperial' than 'national' structure.

I divide Brazil in 8 ethno-cultural areas:

'Brasil Ribeirinho': the culture formed mainly by the contacts between Portuguese and Amerindians in the Amazon basin.

'Brasil Crioulo': Coastal Northeast, a culture formed by a mix of African and Portuguese, with predominance of the former among the popular classes and the latter in the upper classes.

'Brasil Carioca': Rio, coastal Espírito Santo and Zona da Mata in Minas Gerais. A mix of Portuguese, African and Amerindian in similar proportions.

'Brasil Continental': The towns and regions colonized by Northern Italians, Germans, Swiss, Poles etc. Mainly parts of inland Santa Catarina, Rio Grande do Sul and Espírito Santo.

'Brasil Caipira': A culture formed by the Portuguese and Tapuia Amerindians in São Paulo and then spreaded to Paraná and Southern Minas Gerais. This culture started as a Portuguese - Amerindian mix, but latter absorbed Italians, Spaniards and blacks.

'Brasil Sertanejo': Inland Northeast, Northern Minas Gerais, parts of Goiás and Mato Grosso. The famous 'sertão', a place where the main interaction was between ethnic Portuguese, New Christians and Amerindians. One of the most iconic Brazilian cultures together with cariocas and crioulos.

'Brasil Gaúcho': The Gaúcho culture, formed by a mix of Portuguese, Spanish and Amerindians. Shared with parts of Argentina and Uruguay. Located mainly in parts of Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina.

'Brasil Mineiro': The most Portuguese region of Brazil, the center of Brazilian lusitanian cultural traditions, central and parts of southern Minas Gerais.