PDA

View Full Version : If i vacationed in your country (any international)

Mortimer
06-05-2018, 02:20 AM
with my austrian passport and ID and you ask me "hi bro where you from" and i answered "i am from austria" would you let it be and believe it or you would think or say "wtf if you are from austria why are so dark or why do you look so eastern?".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DCdGOgCUW0

Decius
06-05-2018, 02:36 AM
I would have thought you were a Turkish or middle eastern migrant

Bobby Martnen
06-05-2018, 05:41 AM
I would see your name written on your ID and think you were Slavic.

Mortimer
06-06-2018, 03:10 AM
I would see your name written on your ID and think you were Slavic.

true my name gives me away. Actually I dont like my name, I wish I had a more western european name or international name. Because many serbs do like pavle (easy translated as paul) or peter, or alexander, or stevan, my cousins name is stevan, my sisters name is angelina, angelina is also a very common name all over the world.

NSXD60
06-06-2018, 04:03 AM
I'd pull out my gun, make you lay down face forward on the ground (don't get any ideas!), quickly pull out my trusty smartphone and check the government's terrorist list and photos, but of course later I would apologize by saying, "Sorry, but unlike you people, I don't have a crystal ball to scan a whole line of immigrants".

frankhammer
06-06-2018, 04:18 AM
I'd believe you aren't native to Austria but may be a national and move on. It's not important.

TheMaestro
06-06-2018, 04:30 PM
I live 5 mins from Austria, and noone with normal general knowledge would believe you are Austrian. I would just think you are Roma from Eastern Slovakia. I would be tho very intrested how would you look like if you would be a thin guy, if that would change my view.

Thracian
06-06-2018, 04:44 PM
I know a few darker Austrians and all of them are lighter than you. I would think you are a mixed Romani.

Mortimer
06-07-2018, 01:54 AM
I know a few darker Austrians and all of them are lighter than you. I would think you are a mixed Romani.

where are you from?

Marmara
06-07-2018, 01:55 AM
I would assume you aren't ethnic Austrian.

Mortimer
06-07-2018, 02:02 AM
I live 5 mins from Austria, and noone with normal general knowledge would believe you are Austrian. I would just think you are Roma from Eastern Slovakia. I would be tho very intrested how would you look like if you would be a thin guy, if that would change my view.

I lost 20kg but in the last week i didnt lost anything i gained 1-2kg back and I dont know why. Im very sad. I kept dieting as before but didnt lost anything anymore I gained 2 back. I hope I wont gain everything back and can lose more again. I dont know what to do. My strategy was not eating at evening or night and in the morning just for lunch. One time a day. Well in the evening a bit of fruits like a piece of watermelon or a few strawberries and in the morning sometimes a yoghurt but low fat like 0.1% fat but not the sugar yoghurts with fruits etc. but a natural yoghurt. I do that like always and I lost 20kg but now I gained 2 back. And I dont lose anymore. Right now I am 133.3kg but was already 132.1kg a week before. When I started i was 155kg. I planned when I am 125kg to make a small celebration and open a small bottlle of champagne. But it looks like now I wont.

Marmara
06-07-2018, 02:11 AM
I lost 20kg but in the last week i didnt lost anything i gained 1-2kg back and I dont know why. Im very sad. I kept dieting as before but didnt lost anything anymore I gained 2 back. I hope I wont gain everything back and can lose more again. I dont know what to do. My strategy was not eating at evening or night and in the morning just for lunch. One time a day. Well in the evening a bit of fruits like a piece of watermelon or a few strawberries and in the morning sometimes a yoghurt but low fat like 0.1% fat but not the sugar yoghurts with fruits etc. but a natural yoghurt. I do that like always and I lost 20kg but now I gained 2 back. And I dont lose anymore. Right now I am 133.3kg but was already 132.1kg a week before. When I started i was 155kg. I planned when I am 125kg to make a small celebration and open a small bottlle of champagne. But it looks like now I wont.

Search it on internet. People usually stop losing weight at one point and then it gets very hard.

Mortimer
06-07-2018, 02:18 AM
Search it on internet. People usually stop losing weight at one point and then it gets very hard.

Im very sad, almost crying. What can I do? I eat only little if i cannot eat at all anymore then fuck it.

Marmara
06-07-2018, 02:20 AM
Im very sad, almost crying. What can I do? I eat only little if i cannot eat at all anymore then fuck it.

As i said, search it on internet i don't know but i guess there is a solution.

TheMaestro
06-07-2018, 10:49 AM

I know how to loose weight, me myself can gain weight I eat like a dog too much, but I always knew how to get rid of it I am pretty atletic guy. Anyways way you´ve been doing in last month is total bullshit, If you keep starving and eating once a day you make your body in starvation phase where your body will keep and hide its fats for later, dont understimate your body. You have to eat 3 times a day atleast but in small portions and atleast 5 hours before going to sleep. As I already said to you there is no better way for you to loose a weight then starting to cycle, you are from Austria I am sure you can buy from your salary a good bike, you can just bike fore example for an hour per day, the key is getting super perspirated and then body starts to get rid of fat, not just walking as youve said make you perspirate you have to literally sweat as fuck and then you will get rid of fat super fat, dont forget as much as you loose fat that harder it will be to loose more because, loosing weight from 150kg and 110kg is difference.

Catarinense1998
06-07-2018, 10:51 AM
I would have thought you were from India (South Asian).

Root
06-07-2018, 11:10 AM
with my austrian passport and ID and you ask me "hi bro where you from" and i answered "i am from austria" would you let it be and believe it or you would think or say "wtf if you are from austria why are so dark or why do you look so eastern?".

you'd answer their question: a tropical climate slowly moved from India to Austria & there is a lot of sunlight there..

FinalFlash
06-09-2018, 09:02 PM
You would look ambiguous to me. I would assume some kind of Latin American or a very atypical South Euro. Or a Romani mix.

vidin
08-17-2018, 11:30 AM
I would not believe you are Austrian. Most likely I would think you are Turkish. You do not strike me as typical Balkan Roma to be honest. Romas in Balkans look almost afro-american in terms of skin complexion. You should loose some weight and avoid tanning for a while and then it should be assessed what is your real anthropological classification. What is the line of work you do?

Selurong
08-17-2018, 11:41 AM
I would assume you were Austrian just a bit tanned. I would then tell you how we once belonged to the same Empire, the Empire of the Habsburgs which once simultaneously ruled the Spanish domains including the Philippines and Austria too. Then we could talk about our common experience against Islam, mainly how Hapsburgs defeated the Ottoman Caliphate in the Battle of Vienna and how the the same Hapsburgs defeated the Sultanate of Brunei in the Battle of Manila.

Mortimer
08-18-2018, 02:17 AM
I would not believe you are Austrian. Most likely I would think you are Turkish. You do not strike me as typical Balkan Roma to be honest. Romas in Balkans look almost afro-american in terms of skin complexion. You should loose some weight and avoid tanning for a while and then it should be assessed what is your real anthropological classification. What is the line of work you do?

How many Roma did you saw and how many Afro-Americans? Roma dont have afro-american skin colour.

But I can see how some can think that, my mum was also told a few times he has negroe skin colour. But negroes have different shade of brown skin colour and also darker.

Smeagol
08-18-2018, 02:18 AM
Nobody would believe you're ethnic German.

rein
08-18-2018, 02:19 AM
Well, I’m not a border force officer so I wouldn’t approach you.