PDA

View Full Version : My President Is Black.

Beorn
02-24-2009, 02:36 PM
http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/1ablack.jpg
_ZAuY4ULNcE

Yeah Be The Realest Shit I Never Wrote
I Aint Write This Shit By The Way Nigga
Some Real Shit Right Here Nigga
This Will Be The Realest Shit You Ever Quote

{{Hook}}

My President Is Black, My Lambo’s Blue
And I Be God Damn If My Rims Aint Too
My Momma Aint At Home & Daddy Still In Jail
Tryna Make A Plate Anybody Seen The Scale
My President Is Black, My Lambo’s Blue
And I Be God Damn If My Rims Aint Too
My Money’s Light green And My jordans Light Grey
And They Love To See White Now How Much You Tryna Pay
Lets Go!

{Verse 1}

Today Was A Good Day Hope I Have Me A Great Nite
I Dunno Wat U Fishin For Hope U Catch You A Great White
Need I Say Great White Heavy As Killer Wales
I Cannot Believe This Who Knew It Came In Bails
Who Knew It Came Wit Jail Who Knew It Came With Prison
Jus Cuz You Got An Opinion Does That Make You A Politician
Bush Robbed All Of Us Would That Make Him A Criminal
& Den He Cheated In Florida Would Dat Make Him a Seminal
I Say And I Quote We Need A Miracle
And I Say A Miracle Cuz This Shit Is Histerical
By My Nephews And Nieces I Will Email Jesus
Tell Him Forward To Moses And CC: Allah
Mr Soul Survivor Does That Make Me A Konvict
Be All U Can Be Now Dont Dat Sound Like Some Dumb Shit
When You Dogged Of Crew Orders Black As My Nigga Boo
It’s Really A Desert Storm Thats Word To My Nigga Clue
Catch Me In Las Vegas, A.R. Arizona
Rep For Them Real Niggaz Im Winnin In California
Winnin In Tennessee Hands Down Atlanta
Landslide Alabama On My Way To Sevana

{{Hook}}
{Verse 2}

Woke Up This Morning Headache THIS BIG!
Pay All These Damn Bills Feed All These Damn Kids
Buy All These School Shoes Buy All These School Clothes
For Some Strange Reason My Son Addicted To Polos
Love Me Some Spinach Dip Im Addicted To Use This
And If The Numbers Is Right I Take A Trip Out To Houston
A Earthquake Out In China A Hurricane In New Orleans
Street Dreams Tour I Showed My Ass In New Orleans
Did It For Soulja Slim Brought Out B.G.
Its All Love From The Beginnin You Pimp C
You Know How The Pimp Be
That Nigga Go’n Speak His Mind
If He Could Speak Down From Heaven
He Tell Me Straight All My Crimes
Tell Him Im Doin Fine Obama For Mankind
We Ready For Damn Change So Ya’ll Let The Man Shine
Stuntin On Martin Luther Cuz Im Feelin Just Like A King
Guess Dis Is Wat He Meant Wen He Said Dat He Had A Dream

{{Hook}}

Yikes! :eek:

What was the big backlash from all the anti-racist, race equality groups like over this? I bet Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson blew a blood vessel at seeing such overt racism in the mainstream.

[/sarcasm]

Lady L
02-24-2009, 03:19 PM
Well, if I was black I might feel this way too- but I ain't. I see in this song he is speaking his feelings of blacks rising above- he feels its their time to shine.:sunny:

I understand how they feel- well sorta - they want change and they got change. It doesn't really mean anything is going to change though. White will still be white and white will still be superior.

Æmeric
02-24-2009, 04:03 PM
That's it, just rub it in. Like salt in an open wound.:mad:

Revenant
02-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Do you think all the extra uppityness of negroes since Obongo got elected has helped polarize race as a issue even more with white Americans?.

Beorn
02-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Do you think all the extra uppityness of negroes since Obongo got elected has helped polarize race as a issue even more with white Americans?.

I suppose only an American, or one living in America could answer that.

I did read that 95%, or there about, of African-Americans are complaining about being stared at by "white folks", or being given unnerving signs of camaraderie.

Apparently since the election of Obama, the blacks in America have been "unnerved" to see white people looking at them and openly instigating conversations with them.

:laugh: I swear it is a lose-lose situation.

Gooding
02-26-2009, 01:05 PM

Of course it has.It's also encouraged at least a few more whites to openly display their contempt for the uppity niggers who think they got Obby into the presidency without white support, no matter how misguided and deluded those whites were.No surprise here, I haven't heard much from those white Democrats who were so vocal in their support before.I think we're finally beginning to withdraw into our various ethnic groups and the multicle kum ba yah is beginning to be exposed as a bad joke.Jägerzen and the Lyfings I'm sure can corroborate my words..:)

Heimmacht
02-26-2009, 01:28 PM
Hahaa Obama is a 'white man' in his own family. :D

Gooding
02-26-2009, 01:31 PM
That's what comes of being a half breed.No real identity anywhere.
He's not white and until a white person is actually in the presidential residence, I will no longer refer to it as the White House.I'll call it Welfare Headquarters :D

Manifest Destiny
02-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Young Jeezy's (What the hell kind of name is that?) president may be black, but I don't consider Obama to be my president. I felt the same about amnesty-loving George W. Bush. I cherish the principles of individual rights that our Founding Fathers stood for, but I honestly see myself as a man without a country at this point.

Birka
02-26-2009, 10:18 PM
That's what comes of being a half breed.No real identity anywhere.
, I will no longer refer to it as the White House.I'll call it Welfare Headquarters :D

Post of the month, oh, which is Black History Month. Can we call it History of Welfare Month?

Lenny
03-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Do you think all the extra uppityness of negroes since Obongo got elected has helped polarize race as a issue even more with white Americans?.I don't think so.

Everyone under a certain age has been pretty much conditioned for this day for their entire lives. I mean, for a few years there every summer we'd see or hear about a new movie that featured a black president.:rolleyes::D:(

I am in no mood to watch or read the news much anymore, so maybe this is a wrong perception, but I get the feeling that nothing has happened in the month and a half of Obama Rule. People are lethargic. I'm not sure what could change that at this point, but severe economic problems might do it. There is no "deus ex machina", but slow improvement is possible. Unfortunately slow improvement means getting more and more people to totally reject the Ruling Ideology, which is not easy.

Baron Samedi
03-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Honestly, this kinda shit really doesn't bother me.

Let them think whatever they want to.... Doesn't make it reality to everyone.

Leto
12-13-2014, 09:17 PM
Obongo is in his 2nd term now, yet they're still complaining about widespread discrimination.

Katariina
12-13-2014, 09:27 PM
Obongo is in his 2nd term now, yet they're still complaining about widespread discrimination.

Thank God he's almost out. You can't win with the black-American community. They could make a white, five-year-old boy look like the next Hitler.

Leto
12-13-2014, 09:29 PM
Thank God he's almost out. You can't win with the black-American community. They could make a five-year-old white boy look like the next Hitler.
Well, I guess most of them don't know much about politics, they are more interested in skin color of the president.

Kalimtari
12-13-2014, 09:55 PM
Thank God he's almost out. You can't win with the black-American community. They could make a white, five-year-old boy look like the next Hitler.

they, more or less, collectively exhibit typical post-traumatic behavior. And it's not all their fault, is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

The Clark Doll Test illustrates the ill effects of stereotyping and racial segregation in America. It illustrated the damage caused by systematic segregation and racism on children's self-perception at the young age of five.

https://explorable.com/stereotypes

it all tends to...

http://www.thindifference.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/snowball-effect.jpg

Leto
12-13-2014, 09:58 PM
they, more or less, collectively exhibit typical post-traumatic behavior. And it's not all their fault, is it?

The Clark Doll Test illustrates the ill effects of stereotyping and racial segregation in America. It illustrated the damage caused by systematic segregation and racism on children's self-perception at the young age of five.

You sound like a liberal. It's been 50 years since the segregation ended. And still they live like complete assholes. At least most of them. The reason is not "evil whites", but their own retardness and backwardness. It's enough to take a look at their "culture". I'm not saying all of them are inherently bad, but statistically they are indeed less intelligent and less creative.

Leto
12-13-2014, 10:04 PM
Africa is also very revealing proof. When did the colonization period end? I suppose it was back in the 1950-60s. But still the whole continent lives in the conditions comparable to the Stone Age.

Katariina
12-13-2014, 10:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

it all tends to...

http://www.thindifference.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/snowball-effect.jpg

Of course seeing self-hatred in children just because of their skin color is wrong and it breaks my heart to see. I do understand the cries of black people when injustice is done to them. I do understand that racism is not eradicated in America.

My issue is with the general black community and culture and I do not understand why everything is always about race for them. Everyone is a racist if they disagree with Obama. If a white cop detains, restrains, or takes action against a black offender, that is wrong. In America, Black-on-black crime is more prevalent than white-on-black crime. Blacks are killing blacks, but they refrain from voicing their opinions about that. It makes no sense. Gang violence is still rampant among young blacks, but you don't hear them outraged enough about that.

Kalimtari
12-13-2014, 10:14 PM
You sound like a liberal. It's been 50 years since the segregation ended. And still they live like complete assholes. At least most of them. The reason is not "evil whites", but their own retardness and backwardness. It's enough to take a look at their "culture". I'm not saying all of them are inherently bad, but statistically they are indeed less intelligent and less creative.

Africa is also very revealing proof. When did the colonization period end? I suppose it was back in the 1950-60s. But still the whole continent lives in the conditions comparable to the Stone Age.

You wanna heal those deep-rooted traumas in a decade or two? Where do you live, dude? On Mars? What about Eastern Europe; it went straight into neocon Capitalism of the 90's, but it's still way poorer than the West by all standards. Or Greece, Portugal and Spain. Why are they still the poorest from the old EU members. Sometimes you need Generationswechsel or even more than that to change those bloody cemented patterns.
And don't give me that "you're Liberal" crap. I just observe and interpret things around me. IMHO that's why they're for.

Leto
12-13-2014, 10:14 PM
I do understand that racism is not eradicated in America.
I'm getting more and more inclined to believe it won't ever be eradicated. Once white people like you disappear, there will be tensions between Hispanics, Asians and other mulattos.

Gordon
12-13-2014, 10:16 PM

I find it amusing that you used simple pictures and posted an irrelevant study in constructing your argument. But alas, I'll bite.

How can the African-American community "exhibit typical post-traumatic behavior" if they are not the sufferers of any actual trauma? If anything, they are the ones causing trauma today, by disproportionately drawing government welfare, paying less tax relative to their numbers, and by carrying out the majority of crimes. Are you really going to excuse their behavior today by pointing to how their ancestors were treated more than a century ago?

The African-American community cannot continue pointing to the past. How about addressing ever-increasing drop-out, crime and drug-consumption rates? Or perhaps proposing solutions to the disturbing disintegration of the black family unit? You cannot solve problems by whining and blaming the past, which is exactly what people who think like you do and encourage the African-American community to do.

Loki
12-13-2014, 10:18 PM
The fact that Obama is black is not the problem. The fact that the whole American establishment think they can bully around the rest of the world is the real problem.

Leto
12-13-2014, 10:19 PM
You wanna heal those deep-rooted traumas in a decade or two? Where do you live, dude? On Mars? What about Eastern Europe; it went straight into neocon Capitalism of the 90's, but it's still way poorer than the West by all standards. Or Greece, Portugal and Spain. Why are they still the poorest from the old EU members. Sometimes you need Generationswechsel or even more than that to change those bloody cemented patterns.
And don't give me that "you're Liberal" crap. I just observe and interpret things around me. IMHO that's why they're for.
Your beloved Africa is nowhere near even Eastern European standards. I live in Russia and it's not the most liveable country, but everytime I see pictures of Africa, I thank God for what I have, because they don't have half of that. Yet, they and people like you continue to blame Europeans for all the shit, the people who have basically built today's civilization. The black contribution to humanity is close to zero. Though I definitely respect East Asians as well.

Lyrace
12-13-2014, 10:20 PM
Let the Blacks revel in these eight years of Obama, eight rather disappointing years for all Americans regardless of race.
I imagine only idiotic Blacks who put "rims" above their education and wiggers with the same materialism will buy -- or pirate, rather -- that song.

Kalimtari
12-13-2014, 10:21 PM
Of course seeing self-hatred in children just because of their skin color is wrong and it breaks my heart to see. I do understand the cries of black people when injustice is done to them. I do understand that racism is not eradicated in America.

My issue is with the general black community and culture and I do not understand why everything is always about race for them. Everyone is a racist if they disagree with Obama. If a white cop detains, restrains, or takes action against a black offender, that is wrong. In America, Black-on-black crime is more prevalent than white-on-black crime. Blacks are killing blacks, but they refrain from voicing their opinions about that. It makes no sense. Gang violence is still rampant among young blacks, but you don't hear them outraged enough about that.

In my eyes, it's pretty similar to the rape victim case. After being raped, they oftenly can't stand male (or sometimes female) presence, let alone psychical or even sexual contact. They also live with a very low self-esteem levels, many times resulting in self-harm or even suicidal attempts. It's a spiral of constant fear, pain and (self)hatred.

What can heal them all? IMHO Educating their IQ and EQ and showing and educating them in Empathy. Basically, what everybody needs.

Kalimtari
12-13-2014, 10:24 PM
I find it amusing that you used simple pictures and posted an irrelevant study in constructing your argument. But alas, I'll bite.

How can the African-American community "exhibit typical post-traumatic behavior" if they are not the sufferers of any actual trauma? If anything, they are the ones causing trauma today, by disproportionately drawing government welfare, paying less tax relative to their numbers, and by carrying out the majority of crimes. Are you really going to excuse their behavior today by pointing to how their ancestors were treated more than a century ago?

The African-American community cannot continue pointing to the past. How about addressing ever-increasing drop-out, crime and drug-consumption rates? Or perhaps proposing solutions to the disturbing disintegration of the black family unit? You cannot solve problems by whining and blaming the past, which is exactly what people who think like you do and encourage the African-American community to do.
You had me at "how can" part.

Not really lol

Your beloved Africa is nowhere near even Eastern European standards. I live in Russia and it's not the most liveable country, but everytime I see pictures of Africa, I thank God for what I have, because they don't have half of that. Yet, they and people like you continue to blame Europeans for all the shit, the people who have basically built today's civilization. The black contribution to humanity is close to zero. Though I definitely respect East Asians as well.

don't put words in my mouth. Thank you.

Leto
12-13-2014, 10:26 PM
don't put words in my mouth. Thank you.
Sorry, I've gotten a bit emotional.

Gordon
12-13-2014, 10:27 PM
In my eyes, it's pretty similar to the rape victims case. After being raped, they oftenly can't stand male (or sometimes female) presence, let alone psychical or even sexual contact. They also live with a very low self-esteem levels, many times resulting in self-harm or even suicidal attempts. It's a spiral of constant fear, pain and (self)hatred.

Except that no crimes were perpetrated against the current generation of African-Americans, so your analogy is pretty damn stupid. Their current situation is solely their fault. Other groups faced discrimination, such as Chinese-Americans, but they were able to attain communal-success through hard-work and proper cultural values. I see no progress being made, on either front, in the African-American community. What I do see is an increase is race-baiting, and a mere blaming of the "crackas" for their problems.

What can heal them all? IMHO Educating their IQ and EQ and showing and educating them in Empathy. Basically, what everybody needs.

Far more has been spent on education, health-care and infrastructure in the African-American community than what they've paid in taxes. Despite a wholesale "War on Poverty", no progress has been made, and I'll tell you why: for progress to be made, proper cultural values, such as decency and respect, at a minimum, should be reinforced in a society. Their community not only fails in this regard, but actually worsens the situation by encouraging gangsterism, and "rap culture".

Linebacker
12-13-2014, 10:27 PM
I wonder how would he feel now that 5 years later his president is still black.

Gordon
12-13-2014, 10:28 PM
You had me at "how can" part.

Instead of responding to my comments properly, you choose to reply in the form of a one-liner with no substance?

Well done, you've exposed yourself as a simpleton.

Kalimtari
12-13-2014, 10:34 PM
Sorry, I've gotten a bit emotional.
no harm done :)

Instead of responding to my comments properly, you choose to reply in the form of a one-liner with no substance?

Well done, you've exposed yourself as a simpleton.

Achtung, achtung, you can evolve into,

http://rs1img.memecdn.com/rmx-narcissus-myth_o_830411.jpg

Gordon
12-13-2014, 10:36 PM
Achtung, achtung, you can evolve into,

Wow, this is comical. Why enter into a debate if you plan on only posting infantile pictures and not engaging in discussion?

Leto
12-13-2014, 10:38 PM
Let the Blacks revel in these eight years of Obama, eight rather disappointing years for all Americans regardless of race.
I imagine only idiotic Blacks who put "rims" above their education and wiggers with the same materialism will buy -- or pirate, rather -- that song.
They are still not happy, even having Barack Obama, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell, Eric Holder and lots of black senators and city mayors.

Loki
12-13-2014, 10:44 PM
The sooner America becomes a white-minority country the better. Why? Because it will make America less powerful and influential, and the rest of the world will feel the relief of not being bullied anymore or dictated to.

Leto
12-13-2014, 10:50 PM
The sooner America becomes a white-minority country the better. Why? Because it will make America less powerful and influential, and the rest of the world will feel the relief of not being bullied anymore or dictated to.
Well, I'm also against the domination of America, but I support whites there. It was them who built the country from scratch, others didn't contribute much at that time. I don't feel like celebrating it slowly but surely turning into a mix of Mexico, Africa and Asia. Whites should break away, as some American posters here think.

Loki
12-13-2014, 10:52 PM
Well, I'm also against the domination of America, but I support whites there. It was them who built the country from scratch, other didn't contribute much at that time. I don't feel like celebrating it slowly but surely turning into a mix of Mexico, Africa and Asia. Whites should break away, as some American posters here think.

If America continues on this path, we will have World War Three. They've lost all common sense.

Leto
12-13-2014, 10:55 PM
If America continues on this path, we will have World War Three. They've lost all common sense.
Yeah, their foreign policy is outrageous. But I doubt common people benefit from that. Those wars are being waged on the tax payers money.

Kalimtari
12-13-2014, 10:56 PM
Wow, this is comical. Why enter into a debate if you plan on only posting infantile pictures and not engaging in discussion?

you find the story of Narcissus, infantile? Chill out soldier, you just arrived here. Look around a bit, make some friends, and enjoy this place. And temper your Testosterone, for Krishna's sake.

Guapo
12-13-2014, 11:05 PM

America will cease to exist in 50 years

Guapo
12-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Btw my cock is black

Kalimtari
12-13-2014, 11:10 PM
Btw my cock is black

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/ed/edd93c4126734fa47605f18c6490a519cdcb00ad3cb4a6b066 4af493bae34cdf.jpg

Leto
12-13-2014, 11:35 PM
Btw my cock is black
I use the word "rooster".:)
http://www.agraria.org/gallonero/razze/livornese_gallo.JPG

LightHouse89
12-13-2014, 11:37 PM

Not really. It will inspire more violence here and my family happens to live here so I take offense to this.

Hopeully what happens is all of the sane white people like myself move to an area of the country and break away and then the area inhibited with non whites, multiculturalist, racially mixed tragedies, homosexuals, communists and liberal white clowns will eventually implode on itself and disappear.

Not a single right wing white American wants our country to be the policemen of the world or to export the garbage culture you see on mtv around the world either. We really do not even want to be in the UN or any of these international group based organizations. We just wish to be free from a tyrannical government and these foreign invaders who have political influence over us. Its funny how the world blames white americans like myself for the world's problems. Personally I think china and Russia should be world police force.

If I was the president America would be the Old America....you know before the Spanish American war. You do realize that what my government does goes against everything the founding fathers believed in and for warned about. They even said the racial stock of America should only ever be Europeans.....do you see that today? No! Not to mention they all agreed that we should never be involved in world politics or other nations or people's affairs. This is what made or would have made America an exceptional place.

My country is ran by the word banking system, multinational corporations and politicians who work for themselves.

The only way to save America is to break it into smaller countries.

Leto
12-13-2014, 11:38 PM
Young Jeezy's (What the hell kind of name is that?) president may be black, but I don't consider Obama to be my president. I felt the same about amnesty-loving George W. Bush. I cherish the principles of individual rights that our Founding Fathers stood for, but I honestly see myself as a man without a country at this point.
http://institutourbano.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Young-Jeezy1.jpg

Leto
12-13-2014, 11:43 PM
Not a single right wing white American wants our country to be the policemen of the world or to export the garbage culture you see on mtv around the world either. We really do not even want to be in the UN or any of these international group based organizations. We just wish to be free from a tyrannical government and these foreign invaders who have political influence over us. Its funny how the world blames white americans like myself for the world's problems.
Yeah, a lot of people in the world still think that bad and racist "Anglo-Saxons" are attempting to dominate globally.:)

LightHouse89
12-13-2014, 11:43 PM
Yeah, their foreign policy is outrageous. But I doubt common people benefit from that. Those wars are being waged on the tax payers money.

The foreign policy is to ensure the survival of foreign regimes that work in the business interest favor of the assclowns who rule us.

Did you know how laws and stuff like homosexual marriage got passed? Through things like lobbyism....where an asshole from some organization bribes a politician to try to legalize a cause with lets say legalization of drugs or prostitution or even homosexual marriage. This is beyond disgusting and goes against what our founding father's believed in. These two political parties here who rule us do not have my best interest or any other countryman's best interest in mind. They only care about holding onto their own power.

I hope a movement that is more organized than the tea party is formed with a more cohesive plan to rid this nation of both political parties and every other worthless liberal bastard in politics. I also dislike the republicans and people who go on about how wonderful the ultra rich are.....both groups are destroying this country. This is why I go on my fascist tangents sometimes because it is beyond insane what is happening here.

I notice 'racism' is up which is music to my ears. Not to mention Secession is already openly spoken about amongst right wing people here as we see no future with this 'Union' that plans on annexing south American and Asian countries.

No thanks! glory to the south and glory to the north east :thumb001: [we shall form our own union and we shall call ourselves confederates :thumb001:]

Loki
12-13-2014, 11:44 PM
Not really. It will inspire more violence here and my family happens to live here so I take offense to this.

Yeah my words may have been too crass, I apologise. I don't really mean that. It just really bugs me how America aims to destroy and continually humiliate Russia. This has to stop.

LightHouse89
12-13-2014, 11:46 PM
Yeah, a lot of people in the world still think that bad and racist "Anglo-Saxons" are attempting to dominate globally.:)

The only Anglo-Saxons doing this were the British. Some British people especially a group called the Anglo-Sphere Alliance want to bring back the British Empire. However Americans are not interested in ruling the world other than the 1% of dickheads who rule us. I honestly believe it is detrimental for America to be in the UN, NATO or any foreign organization with a foreign agenda. If the founding fathers or even my forefathers saw what this country is today they would probably say we should have never have left the British empire hahaha. They would not agree with anything these morons ruling us are doing.

However the worst that could happen is we go through another 8 years of being ruled by a republican or liberal demoRat.

LightHouse89
12-13-2014, 11:50 PM
Yeah my words may have been too crass, I apologise. I don't really mean that. It just really bugs me how America aims to destroy and continually humiliate Russia. This has to stop.

the average people here do not feel threatened by Russia and strongly oppose any foreign wars unless it is in self defense. Many people here are criticizing the war in Ukraine and our involvement in Syria.

If Obama declared war on Russia there would be an uproar. Not to mention Obama is already doing more to ruin his political career as people here really dislike him now along with his entire party of morons. We went from Bush retardation to Pro Black Obama retardation. We just want an end of political retardation. There is talk now that the Democrats have shut down the government because they are complaining about something now.

America right now is drawing back its military though [in terms of size and numbers]. In 2010 the government said they wanted to cut the military to pre World war 1 levels which is really small. Even the Navy is going to be reduced and the ships scrapped.

Leto
12-13-2014, 11:51 PM
The only Anglo-Saxons doing this were the British. Some British people especially a group called the Anglo-Sphere Alliance want to bring back the British Empire. However Americans are not interested in ruling the world other than the 1% of dickheads who rule us. I honestly believe it is detrimental for America to be in the UN, NATO or any foreign organization with a foreign agenda. If the founding fathers or even my forefathers saw what this country is today they would probably say we should have never have left the British empire hahaha. They would not agree with anything these morons ruling us are doing.

However the worst that could happen is we go through another 8 years of being ruled by a republican or liberal demoRat.
Yeah, I agree. Ordinary Americans are not to blame for what the elite thinks. Even though there are some proud-ass democrats who worship the constitution and stuff like that.
Why do you think 8 years? A persons can fail to get elected twice. Like Jim Carter.

LightHouse89
12-13-2014, 11:51 PM
http://institutourbano.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Young-Jeezy1.jpg

The youth of this country worship and praise criminals. Wonderful right? Perverts in this country pervert freedom of speech to promote this garbage.

Leto
12-13-2014, 11:54 PM
The youth of this country worship and praise criminals. Wonderful right? Perverts in this country pervert freedom of speech to promote this garbage.
It is very sad that this Negro culture is being promoted by America across the world. Hip-hop is disgusting, at least that gangsta shit. People hate America, because they believe that is American culture.

Leto
12-13-2014, 11:58 PM
These two political parties here who rule us do not have my best interest or any other countryman's best interest in mind. They only care about holding onto their own power.

However, you are still a registered Republican.:) You said it yourself.

LightHouse89
12-14-2014, 12:00 AM
Yeah, I agree. Ordinary Americans are not to blame for what the elite thinks. Even though there are some proud-ass democrats who worship the constitution and stuff like that.
Why do you think 8 years? A persons can fail to get elected twice. Like Jim Carter.

jimmy carter was terrible LOL. Reagan was too except for his famous speech against the Soviet Union. But its been a long time since America has had good leaders. We have had so many dishonest presidents and politicians like where I live that we are becoming more and more distrustful of politics. I am actually afraid of who will be the next president because they will probably be even worse than the last two we have had.

I like the older presidents from the nations founding up until the early 1900s.....I stop at Woodrow Wilson. I am distantly related to this president.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Coolidge

What is ironic in America is that the Progressives use to be Conservative and very prominent in my area. They were by today's standards probably considered Nazis for passing racial laws and all of that....they supported segregation and everything. Here as oppose to having those laws we just did not allow non Europeans to live or work here. That's why from 1776 up to 1970s this area was white. Sure some black refugees from down south after the civil war but they were sent to work on the rail roads out west [to get them to leave here and not pollute the area with mulattoes LOL].

Our ideas worked for some time. But then people became liberal during the 1960s and rebelled against our traditional society. Now we have what you know as new England.....its very sad. This place started to go down hill after the 1970s.

LightHouse89
12-14-2014, 12:01 AM
However, you are still a registered Republican.:) You said it yourself.

I am really an independent. I only vote for independents and always write 'Ron Paul' on every election. He wont ever win. He is going against big money. His vision is the true American vision. I am a fan of his but I do not think he will run again or anyone like him will win the white house. If they do then that is a very good sign for us and the world.

Leto
12-14-2014, 12:05 AM
I like the older presidents from the nations founding up until the early 1900s.....I stop at Woodrow Wilson. I am distantly related to this president.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Coolidge
Yeah, I remember you used his photograph as an avatar. I think he was a real Anglo-Saxon, not like today's pseudo-Anglo-Saxons (English-speaking Euromutts).

LightHouse89
12-14-2014, 12:07 AM
It is very sad that this Negro culture is being promoted by America across the world. Hip-hop is disgusting, at least that gangsta shit. People hate America, because they believe that is American culture.

this is American culture. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Eu85pZNoWY

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FDRwHKVe_c

or southern music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dCSdfZFTHE

I mean the old east coast culture is the only American culture...not this Puerto rican garbage music, rap culture or west coast hipster rock....that's all modern junk. No one here likes that shit. East coasters would be better off if they were a different country....we hate californianism and that modern degeneracy.

LightHouse89
12-14-2014, 12:08 AM
Yeah, I remember you used his photograph as an avatar. I think he was a real Anglo-Saxon, not like today's pseudo-Anglo-Saxons (English-speaking Euromutts).

I look very close to him. Mind you WASPs are the majority in the North East....but some like myself have some admixture. I am like 63% British Islander and 37% German, French and Swedish-Finn LOL.

Leto
12-14-2014, 12:08 AM
What is ironic in America is that the Progressives use to be Conservative and very prominent in my area. They were by today's standards probably considered Nazis for passing racial laws and all of that....they supported segregation and everything. Here as oppose to having those laws we just did not allow non Europeans to live or work here. That's why from 1776 up to 1970s this area was white. Sure some black refugees from down south after the civil war but they were sent to work on the rail roads out west [to get them to leave here and not pollute the area with mulattoes LOL].

Haha:D If I'm not mistaken, Canada didn't act like that. They let blacks assimilate. Canadians have always been more liberal to them. Yet, those assholes still hate white people.:picard1:

Loki
12-14-2014, 12:12 AM
Yeah, I agree. Ordinary Americans are not to blame for what the elite thinks.

But they keep on voting them in power, so that is what they want. Democracy, right?

Leto
12-14-2014, 12:16 AM
But they keep on voting them in power, so that is what they want. Democracy, right?
I think many Americans are clueless what Iraq, Syria, Ukraine, etc. are. They are more concerned about their own community. Most Americans don't seem to care much about other countries. I mean native-born/multigenerational ones, not recent immigrants who stick to themselves.

Loki
12-14-2014, 12:19 AM
I think many Americans are clueless what Iraq, Syria, Ukraine, etc. are. They are more concerned about their own community. Most Americans don't seem to care much about other countries. I mean native-born/multigenerational ones, not recent immigrants who stick to themselves.

True. They probably vote on domestic issues mostly and leave the foreign policy to the politicians.

Leto
12-14-2014, 12:21 AM
True. They probably vote on domestic issues mostly and leave the foreign policy to the politicians.
And that's what the latter need.:)

LightHouse89
12-14-2014, 01:36 AM
Haha:D If I'm not mistaken, Canada didn't act like that. They let blacks assimilate. Canadians have always been more liberal to them. Yet, those assholes still hate white people.:picard1:

Not entirely liberal. Canada in the early 1900s had a huge KKK presence. They have a nativist element about them. Even the French speakers are probably the most xenophobic people in the Americas followed by Mexicans and Southerners.

LightHouse89
12-14-2014, 01:43 AM

Most of them are stupid or never queson authority. Mind you t republican party has split into two groups....the far right Tea Party [loaded with libertarians, old rich white people paleo-conservatives, KKK people and other far right individuals] and then the main body of republicans which want more tax cuts for the ultra rich and various corporate interest groups. Then we have the magical progressive Obama democrats [yes comrade Obama LOL], then ultra liberal morons like the Elizabeth Warren fruitcake from my state.

The electoral college decides who gets into the white house not the voters. Votes are used to see how popular a candidate is. Local politics have become the only real 'democratic' part of our society. Our federal government is a different story.

Is it shocking northern new Englanders wish to break away from the insane government? Texans want to break away! the former confederate states want to break away, the entire north western area of the country wants to break away.....California might become its own nation in the future.

A lot of people here are pissed off with the government and what they are doing. They have been militarizing the police and arming them like they arm the regular army...they have also federalized the national guard [to have more control over every state and not allow much of any political power for state governments].

Our system is hardly democratic. Its a Mix of progressive Socialism and Ultra Capitalism.....neither are democratic models.

If you lived here you would understand the political system. It is very different than Europe or anywhere else in the world.

I do know millions of minorities are loyal to the Democrat party. Here it is also known as the immigrant party.

LightHouse89
12-14-2014, 01:46 AM

It is a different world to us. But to say all of us are uninformed about the world is foolish to make. However the lesser intelligent people or people who are not really even politic here probably could not find these places on a map [yes they are usually the stupid Americans everyone makes fun of]. Most of them are lower classed people with little to no education.

Do they vote for one of these assclown parties I dislike? Yes. Traditional American politics there use to be several political parties. Since after ww1 our society has been a two party system which explains why the country is going down hill and ran by morons.

LightHouse89
12-14-2014, 01:47 AM

the only democratic part of our society is local politics. Do you really think the elite of my country would ever allow someone like Ron Paul to be a President? Not at all. Independents believe in traditional American politics not this two party system where foreign agendas become the agenda of our nation. Not to mention left wing moron DemoRats......no one wants them running the world they are beyond stupid.

Gooding
12-14-2014, 01:48 AM

I would hesitate about calling the results of our various elections " fair and democratic." Most of the country was slated as leaning Republican and yet a Democrat won the election? Tampering at the voting booths and voting multiple times was rife to the point of being a joke a few years ago. I'm certainly not the same person I was in 2009, but I do have serious questions on how our system is run. I am glad that the Republicans managed to take the House and Senate this year and yet others seem determined to make us pay dearly for those victories.

Gooding
12-14-2014, 02:11 AM

Hopeully what happens is all of the sane white people like myself move to an area of the country and break away and then the area inhibited with non whites, multiculturalist, racially mixed tragedies, homosexuals, communists and liberal white clowns will eventually implode on itself and disappear.

Not a single right wing white American wants our country to be the policemen of the world or to export the garbage culture you see on mtv around the world either. We really do not even want to be in the UN or any of these international group based organizations. We just wish to be free from a tyrannical government and these foreign invaders who have political influence over us. Its funny how the world blames white americans like myself for the world's problems. Personally I think china and Russia should be world police force.

If I was the president America would be the Old America....you know before the Spanish American war. You do realize that what my government does goes against everything the founding fathers believed in and for warned about. They even said the racial stock of America should only ever be Europeans.....do you see that today? No! Not to mention they all agreed that we should never be involved in world politics or other nations or people's affairs. This is what made or would have made America an exceptional place.

My country is ran by the word banking system, multinational corporations and politicians who work for themselves.

The only way to save America is to break it into smaller countries.

Personally, I think we should apologize to the British Queen and Parliament, petition for entry into the British Commonwealth and go forward from there. My family has been Virginian since Virginia was a colony, my heritage is largely derived from the British Isles and if I had my way, we'd go back to British oversight tomorrow. If the American Constitution is going to be treated like a joke, then not only should it be repealed, but the Declaration of Independence should be scrapped, too. If the Constitution is going to be adhered to, then it should be adhered to strictly. If it's going to be treated like so many " suggestions," then our politicians should be honest with us, tell us they're going to do whatever the hell they want to do and let us consider how we should proceed.

LightHouse89
12-14-2014, 02:25 AM
I would hesitate about calling the results of our various elections " fair and democratic." Most of the country was slated as leaning Republican and yet a Democrat won the election? Tampering at the voting booths and voting multiple times was rife to the point of being a joke a few years ago. I'm certainly not the same person I was in 2009, but I do have serious questions on how our system is run. I am glad that the Republicans managed to take the House and Senate this year and yet others seem determined to make us pay dearly for those victories.

I am distrustful of republicans. After McCain lost I feel ashamed for voting for him and his pro stance on illegal immigration]. I like the tea party however dislike the pro 1% views they have. However agree with them on the other social issues facing us. I have some leaning with traditional north eastern progressive republicans but the race issue in this country is getting out of control.

I think secession is the answer. Let each region of America govern themselves.

LightHouse89
12-14-2014, 02:28 AM
Personally, I think we should apologize to the British Queen and Parliament, petition for entry into the British Commonwealth and go forward from there. My family has been Virginian since Virginia was a colony, my heritage is largely derived from the British Isles and if I had my way, we'd go back to British oversight tomorrow. If the American Constitution is going to be treated like a joke, then not only should it be repealed, but the Declaration of Independence should be scrapped, too. If the Constitution is going to be adhered to, then it should be adhered to strictly. If it's going to be treated like so many " suggestions," then our politicians should be honest with us, tell us they're going to do whatever the hell they want to do and let us consider how we should proceed.

I like the America pre civil war. Preferably the older model of politics would come back. The founding fathers were a good bunch. I like how today we are brainwashed with this crap that smears them. I wouldn't want to be apart of modern British politics....way too liberal for us.

Cristiano viejo
12-14-2014, 02:40 AM
This thread deserves a lot of
:smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen:

LightHouse89
12-14-2014, 02:48 AM
This thread deserves a lot of
:smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen: :smilie_auslachen:

I am confused. I know you hate us white americans.

Cristiano viejo
12-14-2014, 03:03 AM

No Jimmy, I just hate the retarded Americans. Well, lol, that is the majority xD
But hey, I also hate the retarded Spaniards. The majority too, unfortunately.

Gooding
12-14-2014, 03:14 AM

White Americans? Or perhaps those Americans of UK background who have English as their mother tongue? Or maybe this thread does look a little silly to those who might not understand that we have Northern European derived cultures that some of us might feel are under attack? Since 2009, we have seen a degradation in relations between ethnicities and that has led to a sharp rise in tensions. My dealings with people of Hispanic/ Latino, African American and Asian American heritage in the last several years have taught me to deal with people on an individual basis. I've written a few times that I'm cool with people who are cool with me. I've also written that I do not apologize for my people and that I stand with them.

Aviator
12-14-2014, 03:17 AM

For the love of God!!!!! NO! That's not how Democracy works!!!

Just going to add these in here..

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?137491-The-Condorcet-Paradox-and-Arrow-s-Impossibility-Theorem

http://www.academia.edu/3474379/Impossible_or_Arbitrary_-_How_the_Condorcet_Paradox_and_Arrow_s_Theorem_tea ch_us_to_question_democratic_outcomes

http://faculty.georgetown.edu/kingch/Condorcet'sParadoxandArrow'stheoremoverhead.pdf

To sum it up, there is factually no such thing as, "what the people want" in our current system.

LightHouse89
12-14-2014, 03:47 AM
No Jimmy, I just hate the retarded Americans. Well, lol, that is the majority xD
But hey, I also hate the retarded Spaniards. The majority too, unfortunately.

They are misguided sheep. Why hate them? I hate the ignorance these ignoramuses posses....too much media and cellphones etc....too much useless technology is the problem. I am progressive in the right wing sense of the word. :thumb001:

I don't hate my people. I hate the ignorance they have of the world around them. I blame the Federal funded education system.

LightHouse89
12-14-2014, 03:47 AM
For the love of God!!!!! NO! That's not how Democracy works!!!

Just going to add these in here..

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?137491-The-Condorcet-Paradox-and-Arrow-s-Impossibility-Theorem

http://www.academia.edu/3474379/Impossible_or_Arbitrary_-_How_the_Condorcet_Paradox_and_Arrow_s_Theorem_tea ch_us_to_question_democratic_outcomes

http://faculty.georgetown.edu/kingch/Condorcet'sParadoxandArrow'stheoremoverhead.pdf

To sum it up, there is factually no such thing as, "what the people want" in our current system.

Amen brother :thumb001:

LightHouse89
12-14-2014, 03:53 AM
White Americans? Or perhaps those Americans of UK background who have English as their mother tongue? Or maybe this thread does look a little silly to those who might not understand that we have Northern European derived cultures that some of us might feel are under attack? Since 2009, we have seen a degradation in relations between ethnicities and that has led to a sharp rise in tensions. My dealings with people of Hispanic/ Latino, African American and Asian American heritage in the last several years have taught me to deal with people on an individual basis. I've written a few times that I'm cool with people who are cool with me. I've also written that I do not apologize for my people and that I stand with them.

I stand with you and every Anglo-American White. I care about our interests. African Americans and some Latinos [of non euro extraction] have done everything to distance themselves from us and think they are something special here and deserve zero criticism. They have run out of excuses for their behavior and I am sick of listening to them or what they stand for. I do not apologize either for anything. My forefathers made this land great as did yours. We have nothing to be ashamed of. Sure our relations in the past with the Natives good have gone better and I wish they had. They did in some circumstances.

Im neutral with Native Americans to the United States. I am not neutral with the other groups as they are invaders or trouble makers to me.

I believe the Euro Immigrant descendants should assimilate more. To be culturally WASP is preferable....even if they converted to Protestantism and inter married with colonials more then this would be great :thumb001: America is a European achievement and this truth I hold to be self evident :thumb001: