South Italians I think:
1 Mediterranean.
2 Very strange
3 Dinaro-Med?
4 Med
5 Alpine + Mediterranean

Pascalito
06-07-2018, 02:39 PM
I agree as well but Francesco Bolzoni gives me a Turkish vibe but I think he still passes as a Southern Italian easily xD

TheMaestro
06-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Pascalito you are such a OWD it is insane :D

gıulıoımpa
06-07-2018, 02:59 PM
weird af and cherrypicked.
anyway, nonetheless…

1 Mediterranian
2 Gracile Med
3 Dinaro med
4 Dinaro med
5 Alpine med

TheMaestro
06-07-2018, 03:03 PM
weird af and cherrypicked.
anyway, nonetheless…

1 Mediterranian
2 Gracile Med
3 Dinaro med
4 Dinaro med
5 Alpine med

This guy looks like North African or Levantese and when pople said that he changed subject of the thread and now he is serching for the darkest fotball players in Europe :D So funny.

Pascalito
06-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Lol why is that ? I think it's an interesting thread that's all and I'm a new member so obviously I still don't know how everything works on this Forum. Besides if you want to comment then give me your opinion on these footballers "Donne moi ton avis sur ces joueurs de foot mec" (French) :D

Ajeje Brazorf
06-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Lol why is that ? I think it's an interesting thread that's all and I'm a new member so obviously I still don't know how everything works on this Forum. Besides if you want to comment then give me your opinion on these footballers "Donne moi ton avis sur ces joueurs de foot mec" (French) :D

Ciao Sockpuppetalito, you'll get banned :)

Pascalito
06-07-2018, 03:35 PM
TheMaestro Hahaha seriously what a load of crap well I am sorry but you're the only one who thinks that I look North African or whatever and if you spoke English correctly it's "Levantine" and not "Levantese" racist dumb and please go comment elsewhere if it's just to say nonsense. And I picked these footballers only because I think they look typically italian that's all lol you know Spanish and Italian people aren't blond or nordic looking bro = Casse toi Con de Slave Troll va :picard1:

Pascalito
06-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Ajeje Brazorf Yo troll pendejo y porque piensa que me van a desterrar del forum ? Piensa un poco con tu cabeza tan pelotudo que sos eh :rolleyes:

Ajeje Brazorf
06-07-2018, 03:53 PM
Ajeje Brazorf Yo troll pendejo y porque piensa que me van a desterrar del forum ? Piensa un poco con tu cabeza tan pelotudo que sos eh :rolleyes:

You'll get banned because we are reporting you en masse :) :) :thumb001:

Pascalito
06-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Hahaha okay y por que razon boludo ? I haven't done anything wrong as far as I know dude :picard1:

TheMaestro
06-07-2018, 04:14 PM
TheMaestro Hahaha seriously what a load of crap well I am sorry but you're the only one who thinks that I look North African or whatever and if you spoke English correctly it's "Levantine" and not "Levantese" racist dumb and please go comment elsewhere if it's just to say nonsense. And I picked these footballers only because I think they look typically italian that's all lol you know Spanish and Italian people aren't blond or nordic looking bro = Casse toi Con de Slave Troll va :picard1:

ahahaha yeah ofcourse, then post your pictures again for more than 30 minutes when you see a guy is laughing his ass off because you said you are French. Let people decide you wannabe European scum.

TheMaestro
06-07-2018, 04:17 PM
And you calling me racist is the funniest statement ever, because you are actually racist, because you don't want to be called something you actually are, you wannabe white coward.

Catarinense1998
06-07-2018, 04:26 PM
And you calling me racist is the funniest statement ever, because you are actually racist, because you don't want to be called something you actually are, you wannabe white coward.

You are become one of most good and correct members in my mind.I laught a lot when he deleted his images

TheMaestro
06-07-2018, 04:30 PM
You are become one of most good and correct members in my mind.I laught a lot when he deleted his images

Thanks, I know right, it was really funny and I swear when I saw his comments, I knew he will later delete the photos. :D

Pascalito
06-07-2018, 05:40 PM
TheMaestro Hahaha what can I say first of all why am I racist ? I didn't say anything racist about you. Second as I said mate get a life and go travel abroad in Europe cos I think you really need it. Third I never deleted the pictures you dumb ass they're were automatically deleted when the thread was deleted by some scum Troll LOL. And also you were the only person to say that I look Orientalid or I dunno what. And explain this to me then = why is it that when I travelled to Spain, Italy or Greece people were always very open and talking to me like I was a local it is a coincidence ? Could be perhaps then you called me a wannabe european scum LMAO wannabe nope I'm already European and insisting that I'm somehow non european just shows how ignorant and stupid scum you are. Also to prove you that I'm not racist being french isn't just about if you look French or not it's about how and if you feel integrated in France cos for example people who are of asian, african, american, arab ancestry living in France are all French to me so basically there's is no such thing as a "French race" and no difference between the different individuals living in France. Anyway that said sincerely PISS OFF my thread you racist trash and plz don't reply it's useless I don't want to know the opinion of ignorant people like you. "Au revoir pauvre con" :p

Pascalito
06-07-2018, 05:42 PM
Catarinense1998 LOL how many times do I have to explain that I never deleted the pictures as I said they're were automatically deleted when someone somehow deleted the thread but it wasn't me damn it....

TheMaestro
06-07-2018, 09:11 PM
TheMaestro Hahaha what can I say first of all why am I racist ? I didn't say anything racist about you. Second as I said mate get a life and go travel abroad in Europe cos I think you really need it. Third I never deleted the pictures you dumb ass they're were automatically deleted when the thread was deleted by some scum Troll LOL. And also you were the only person to say that I look Orientalid or I dunno what. And explain this to me then = why is it that when I travelled to Spain, Italy or Greece people were always very open and talking to me like I was a local it is a coincidence ? Could be perhaps then you called me a wannabe european scum LMAO wannabe nope I'm already European and insisting that I'm somehow non european just shows how ignorant and stupid scum you are. Also to prove you that I'm not racist being french isn't just about if you look French or not it's about how and if you feel integrated in France cos for example people who are of asian, african, american, arab ancestry living in France are all French to me so basically there's is no such thing as a "French race" and no difference between the different individuals living in France. Anyway that said sincerely PISS OFF my thread you racist trash and plz don't reply it's useless I don't want to know the opinion of ignorant people like you. "Au revoir pauvre con" :p

So then go for it make a thread of classification I wanna see where people say you pass and no it did not get deleted you fastly changed name of the thread I can clearly see It and you´ve changed topic.One guy even said that since when French people look like this...

DarknessWin
06-07-2018, 09:42 PM
They all look Orientalids

I see not Meds and Dinaromeds ,
they fit better in Middle East

TheMaestro
06-07-2018, 10:04 PM
They all look Orientalids

I see not Meds and Dinaromeds ,
they fit better in Middle East

Where does this mysterious guy pass in your opinion?
He claims to be French European :D

06-08-2018, 09:52 PM

He looks like an ''Indo-Mestizo''.

Nurzat
06-08-2018, 10:08 PM
second guy should be in movies, what a face

♥ Lily ♥
06-22-2018, 11:23 PM

Could you not post photos of other members without their consent, thanks.

Pascalito
08-18-2018, 01:25 AM
[QUOTE=TheMaestro;5189163]Where does this mysterious guy pass in your opinion?
He claims to be French European

TheMaestro you are one big fucking no life and you should really start getting a life like a normal person instead of trolling all day long on this site. Secondly you should accept that you are clearly a racist scum. Third I saw that you're Canadian and therefore you are NOT EUROPEAN you wannabe European. Fourth I also saw that you have a large Albanian ancestry so you probably have more Levantine blood in you than what you think hahaha the irony because you should know that Albanians are mixed with Middle Eastern ethnic groups. Finally stop trolling people otherwise you'll be banned for good pendejo. And by the way mate you are clearly Orientalid since you said it yourself at one point on your own profile page Lmao. For your info, I'm French of Corsican, Greek and Argentinian ancestry. And stop changing your ethnicity and taxonomy every time, you are such a complete troll it's insane...

Pascalito
08-19-2018, 10:54 AM
Pfff Indo-Mestizo doesn't even exist as an ethnicity you dumb ass. Maybe you mean Castizo or Harnizo or Med in my case stupid maricon.