PDA

View Full Version : Albanian kickboxer defeates serbian guy in 90 seconds.

Arjana
06-09-2018, 11:58 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NwQup2-c7gg

In like 140 matches between Albanian and serbian boxers and kickboxers , Albanian fighters have won like 139 of them.

In Europe Albanians have the highest number of champion titles in box and kickbox per number of population

Trilecce
06-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Serbs should stick to tennis and basketball...

Albobalboa
06-09-2018, 04:20 PM
The Serb has a record of 3 wins and 7 losses, this is a joke. Florian Marku is just in it for the money at this point since his team has realized nationalist MMA fights gain more attention than more "professional" fights.

Trilecce
06-10-2018, 10:33 AM
The Serb has a record of 3 wins and 7 losses, this is a joke. Florian Marku is just in it for the money at this point since his team has realized nationalist MMA fights gain more attention than more "professional" fights.

Yeah they were unevenly matched to say the least...

Nothing new though... greeks do this all the time. They get some poor albanian immigrant, put him in a ring against some greek fighter and make it into a comedy fight like this one. Catgeorge showd me such a fight once and tried to rub it into my face, he only showed his own ignorance.

Moneyhunger ruins everything.

Livin
06-10-2018, 10:45 AM
Florian is from my city!!!

Great athlete.

TheMaestro
06-11-2018, 04:26 PM
Florian so stupid, I liked him so much and I was looking at his progress in Thailand or w/e he was. Training for so long time for this kind of opponent... Maybe afraid to loose or for money, I hope he get a better opponent and he shows his qualities.

Livin
06-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Florian so stupid, I liked him so much and I was looking at his progress in Thailand or w/e he was. Training for so long time for this kind of opponent... Maybe afraid to loose or for money, I hope he get a better opponent and he shows his qualities.

If he stay on kickboxing and don't leave for muay thai shits,he will definitely reach the top!!!!

TheMaestro
06-11-2018, 04:35 PM
If he stay on kickboxing and don't leave for muay thai shits,he will definitely reach the top!!!!

Yeah true, he is insane.

Livin
06-11-2018, 04:39 PM
Yeah true, he is insane.

I have seen him from close!!!!

He got all the packet.

Lek
06-27-2018, 06:23 PM

Florian is a kickboxing champion and not MMA, which he is rather new at. This was MMA. Only logical to not take on the best MMA fighters right away.